Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scott Patric, L'Oreal makeup guy on Project Runway.

I am obsessed.

Any stories?

He is single-handedly bringing back the handlebar 'stache.

Daddy like.

by Hercule Pronoreply 3310/04/2013

I'm surprised he doesn't get more attention here. I didn't even know his name until now.

Does he do free consultations anywhere?

by Hercule Pronoreply 208/26/2012

I bet his butt is very musky. Good choice, OP.

by Hercule Pronoreply 308/26/2012

He's looking kinda fat this season.

by Hercule Pronoreply 408/26/2012

Fat, musky--whatever, he is hot, masculine and gay. Who could ask for anything more?

by Hercule Pronoreply 508/26/2012

'Musky' is a positive trait, OP - are you even gay? When was the last time you rimmed a nice ass?

by Hercule Pronoreply 608/26/2012

Masculine he is not. Nellie make-up queen.

by Hercule Pronoreply 708/26/2012

It's not really a handlebar moustache. A true handlebar curves/curls upward.

by Hercule Pronoreply 808/26/2012

I've noticed him for years, but never knew his name. Thanks, OP. He's hot. I like guys that are both masculine and nelly at the same time, he pulls it off.

by Hercule Pronoreply 908/26/2012

Funny how some gays are convinced that facial hair makes them seem more masculine. Scott is still as queeny as they come.

by Hercule Pronoreply 1008/26/2012

That's not a handlebar moustache, OP, as R8 helpfully pointed out!

That particular mustache style is called a "Fu Manchu," no kidding.

You're not bright, are you?

by Hercule Pronoreply 1108/26/2012

Makeup Daddy!

by Hercule Pronoreply 1208/26/2012

I passed that little troll David Barton on the street in Chelsea the other day. I think it's hysterical that people go to a gym owned by someone who could use a better workout routine.

by Hercule Pronoreply 1308/26/2012

Hey R11 - interesting that you call the individual that mentioned a Handlebar mustache not "bright" when your own comment calling Scott's facial hair a Fu Manchu shows that you do not have a clue!

The American Mustache Institute defines the Fu Manchu as: A mustache that begins on the upper lip and whose whiskers are grown very long to extend down each side of the mouth down to the to jaw. The areas just past the corners of the mouth are shaven, thus differentiating this style from the "Horseshoe."

Scott wears a modified Horseshoe which is defined as: A full moustache with vertical extensions grown on the corners of the lips and down the sides of the mouth to the jawline, resembling an upside-down horseshoe. The whiskers grown along the sides of the mouth in the horseshoe are sometimes referred to as “pipes.” Not to be confused with the "fu manchu" which is grown long from the upper lip only– the sides remain shaven in the fu manchu.

by Hercule Pronoreply 1411/24/2012

do you think he's gay?

by Hercule Pronoreply 1511/24/2012

Uh, does Santa Clause have a beard, r15?

by Hercule Pronoreply 1611/24/2012

[quote]I like guys that are both masculine and nelly at the same time.

Me too!

by Hercule Pronoreply 1711/24/2012

Anyone here ever heard of a guy named Johnny Pearman?He's a personal trainer and posts videos on youtube,he's a very hot southern guy with a bit of a lisp.Anyone know his story?

by Hercule Pronoreply 1811/24/2012

He's married to a woman and has three children. His wife used to be a model.

by Hercule Pronoreply 1911/24/2012

I watched the hair bender clip but I couldn't tell which gal was SC. They were all quite feminine.

by Hercule Pronoreply 2011/24/2012

He's cute.

But a make-up artist? Damn, that's just soooo.. GAY.

by Hercule Pronoreply 2111/24/2012

R19 Are you talking about Scott Patric? There are videos online of him talking and it's clear he's gay. He's also friendly with his female clients the way only a gay man would be.

by Hercule Pronoreply 2211/24/2012

he has a giant dick.

by Hercule Pronoreply 2311/24/2012

I prefer the mustachioed guy on the pit crew on RuPaul. Beautiful and sexy. Probably dumb as a box of hair, but that's okay with me.

by Hercule Pronoreply 2411/24/2012

He's a Hot Bitch-Daddy!

by Hercule Pronoreply 2511/24/2012

by Hercule Pronoreply 2611/24/2012

Johnny has 3 children or Scott?

by Hercule Pronoreply 2711/25/2012

I've never noticed him before. He looks really short.

by Hercule Pronoreply 2811/25/2012

He lives on West 45th St. with his partner. They have one a gray poodle that has been shaved in a kinda ridiculous manner, with a pompom tail and cuffs and an almost hairless body. Scott's pretty friendly in the few dealings I've had with him in the building, and stood behind the BF in line to vote and we chatted. He's a big muscle guy, too; probably older than Scott.

by Hercule Pronoreply 2911/25/2012

Scott's getting alot more screentime now but everytime he opens his mouth it's like something out of AbFab. Everything is an adjective delivered with breathless import that means absolutely nothing. Good looking guy though.

by Hercule Pronoreply 3009/13/2013

On one of the Project Runway threads here, someone called him a "homewrecker" because of the way he flirts with the male designers. It made me laugh, and I remember it every time I see him on the show.

by Hercule Pronoreply 3110/02/2013

Richard Raskind aka Renne Richards ALSO thought sporting facial hair would make her more masculine.

She was wrong.

by Hercule Pronoreply 3210/02/2013

Jesus CHRIST with the jump cuts in the first 50 seconds!!!!!!!

I don't even give a shit now what he looks like.

by Hercule Pronoreply 3310/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!