Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stephanie Miller (radio host) and Jodie Foster?

In LA this am at the Grove, I saw the liberal radio host (and stage comedian- her website below) Stephanie Miller 'brunching' with Jodie Foster...

Are they a couple? Is this old news? Will Hal Sparks be the best man at their wedding? So exciting!!!

by Anonymousreply 9312/29/2012

Why do you say "brunching"? Were they doing something else and not have a brunch?

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2012

Was the brunch crow there?

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2012

[quote]Why do you say "brunching"? Were they doing something else and not have a brunch?

Sorry, was typing fast. Meant butt munching.

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2012

What do we know about Stephanie's hunky gay radio sidekick?

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2012

Jodie's rumored girlfriend is a stylist on Madonna's tour. Cute short blond hair woman. Doesnt mean they are exclusive (especially since she's been gone for months and the tour won't end until December) so maybe Jodie has someone here too.

I find Stephanie Miller smart and beautiful. I approve.

by Anonymousreply 608/26/2012

[quote]Jodie's rumored girlfriend is a stylist on Madonna's tour. Cute short blond hair woman.

She is a middle aged woman who tries her best to look like a boy (picture Sam Ronson ten years from now). Of course, lesbians think that's cute.

by Anonymousreply 708/26/2012

well, Jodie was at the show in LA last month- and the obese super faggy showtune lover prick producer of the show had a 'zero access / no visitor list' policy for backstage (i was trying to see John who i'm friends with) so there was clearly someone backstage who wanted privacy

by Anonymousreply 808/26/2012

She is. They are.

by Anonymousreply 1008/26/2012

Foster has horrible taste in lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 1108/26/2012

And r7? She looks beautiful and younger then her age.

by Anonymousreply 1208/26/2012

Stephanie would be the first to admit she's unattractive. Apparently she has a unibrow and is quite homely. She's lived with it her whole life. It's why she's adopted the comic personna as a protective shell.

by Anonymousreply 1308/26/2012

I thought that Stephanie was fucking that Jackie chick from Current Tv.

She's on the show way too much. And I'm not talking about reading the news at the top of the hour.

by Anonymousreply 1408/26/2012

[quote]And [R7]? She looks beautiful and younger then her age.

Uh, OK.

by Anonymousreply 1508/26/2012

Know the details r10?

by Anonymousreply 1608/26/2012

jacki is straight, single and a cat lady. Steph is allergic to cats. guess that rumor won't float.

R8 did you pay the extra $$$ for the meet and grope, or were you just trying to crash the party?

by Anonymousreply 1708/26/2012

I totally thought Jacki and Stephanie were fucking as well... I guess Jodie got in the way... She's a bad bad man...

by Anonymousreply 1808/26/2012

I thought Jodie and Cydney got back together. Any rumors?

by Anonymousreply 1908/26/2012

Did they go to Michfest?

by Anonymousreply 2008/26/2012

Perhaps Jodie is interested in having a radio show of her own?

by Anonymousreply 2108/26/2012

Jodie Foster was seeing talking with Gloria Stefan too. Are they dating?

by Anonymousreply 2208/26/2012

Stephanie Miller is not unattractive & I hope she doesn't think so -- a unibrow can be plucked or shaved, for heaven's sake! She is smart & funny, & I hope that's not only because she thinks she's unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 2308/26/2012

I WANT TO EAT JODIE'S CUNT AND PUT MY NEW COCK IN HER

by Anonymousreply 2408/26/2012

i thought stephanie was fucking her high strung tour director

by Anonymousreply 2508/26/2012

Is this the woman we're talking about? Where the fuck is her unibrow?

by Anonymousreply 2608/26/2012

she doesn't have a unibrow at all...

by Anonymousreply 2708/26/2012

She goes on and on about how ugly she was growing up. Sure, she shaves her unibrow but she remains very, very insecure about her looks.

by Anonymousreply 2808/26/2012

Stephanie's girlfriend has cats. She talked about them on her show.

by Anonymousreply 2908/27/2012

I WANT TO EAT JODIE'S PUSSY NOW

by Anonymousreply 3008/27/2012

[quote]What do we know about Stephanie's hunky gay radio sidekick?

He has enormous biceps in his few online pictures.

Is in his early 40's.

Worked conservative talk radio before coming to work for Miller.

Seems to identify as Libertarian.

Is the fastest man in radio when it comes to inserting pithy 'drop-ins.'

by Anonymousreply 3108/27/2012

Broke up r29? Where's R10 with the info?

by Anonymousreply 3208/27/2012

Stephanie looks better since she had all that work done several years ago. It's finally setting in, and she's begun to look sort of normally attractive.

But she's another failed lame comic who's tried to transition into the political commentary arena. She SUCKS. She makes Joy Behar look like comic gold.

by Anonymousreply 3308/27/2012

Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 3408/27/2012

Is there a mentally-challenged 12-year-old on this thread (R9 and the more obvious all-caps posts)?

by Anonymousreply 3508/27/2012

Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 3608/27/2012

So what is the rumor about Cydney? Have they broken up?

by Anonymousreply 3708/28/2012

Cydney and her broke up about 3-4 years ago but there did seem a time when she was popping up with jodie on non-kids related places. Maybe they have an arrangement? Maybe they didn't break up? I don't know. I think I saw last year that they went on a family vacation so at least it's nice to see that they are clearly okay with each other.

by Anonymousreply 3808/29/2012

You don't go on vacation with someone you broke up with, it's non-sensical. Divorced parents don't spend their summer together for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 3908/29/2012

So, I assume there was lots of finger pointing and boundary stating inbetween bites of food.

by Anonymousreply 4008/29/2012

right

by Anonymousreply 4108/29/2012

Right what r41?

by Anonymousreply 4208/29/2012

[quote]Foster has horrible taste in lesbians.

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 4408/29/2012

Stephanie broke up whith her girlfriend a few months ago. Isn't Steph a drunk? She seems to talk about being one quite a lot.

I had no idea Chris was a phony liberal.

by Anonymousreply 4508/29/2012

Isnt Jodie Foster with a woman named Michelle?

by Anonymousreply 4609/02/2012

I don't think Chris is a phony liberal, he is pretty open at being to the right of Stephanie Miller and Jim Ward. I am guessing he is more central, and while he worked for conservative programs in the past, I think he has worked with and been friends with Miller for over ten years. I would be surprised if was anything to the right of moderate.

I flucuate on whether I think Miller truly drinks too much, or if she is more of the Dean Martin, where box wine is part of her act, but she does not drink as much as she says. My guess is that she probably does border on drinking too much, but not anywhere near what she suggests on the show.

I missed her mentioning the break-up. I think the cat allergy might have been one of the factors. I never heard her get into specifics, but just acknowledged it was over (but I don't catch her show every day, so I may have missed something).

by Anonymousreply 4709/02/2012

What is Stephanie Miller type in a woman?

by Anonymousreply 4809/02/2012

I don't think she drinks as much as her act insinuates. Look at her, she does the P90X thing. I'm a functional drunk (which she would have to be) and I can barely walk to my office after a night of moderate drinking much less exercising.

Alot of her stuff is an act. She's settled into political comedy.

by Anonymousreply 4909/02/2012

The drinking thing is part of her jokes. I'm surprised anyone would take her seriously regarding her box of wine.

R46, thats what I read too but who knows what their status is now. Madonna's tour ends until December and she's probably been gone since it started in May. Thats a hard schedule to maintain a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 5009/03/2012

Chris Lavoie is gay. There was an earlier DL thread on Miller that included the following:

[quote]Chris Lavoie is gay. One day wile surfing the net I came across his online photo album - I think it was on Picasa, or it may have been flickr. But he had it set up as public. I was looking through pictures he had, some of in studio guests, some of vacations, some of parties, etc. Nothing shocking (no nudes), but almost 100% guys in all the vacation and friends pics. Unmistakably gay.

[quote]He was friends with a former Playgirl model, Ryan Wirth. Which is how I found the photo album, by searching on Ryan's name, and Chris had the photos labeled.

[quote]The album was private the next time I checked, and I could no longer view the pics.

by Anonymousreply 5109/03/2012

For those who are longtime Stephanie Miller listeners. She talked about in an interview of attracting the least healthy women for relationships. I was wondering if any of you can summize, when she talks about herself on the radio, why that might be?

by Anonymousreply 5209/05/2012

Why did Stephanie Miller break up with her gf? How long were they together?

by Anonymousreply 5309/05/2012

I don't think they were together long. Sometime in 2011 but I am horrible at recalling timelines.

by Anonymousreply 5409/05/2012

Stephanie's bangs are a fucking mess!

by Anonymousreply 5509/05/2012

But at least, of all the faces she's had, her current one suits her best.

by Anonymousreply 5609/05/2012

She's with her at the Democratic convention- that is how Stephanie got her and her crew better hotel rooms... They will be at the Bill Clinton after event tonight

by Anonymousreply 5709/05/2012

Oh god I hope that is true r57. That would be hilarious if that really is how they got better hotel rooms.

Nicely done Ms. Miller.Nicely done.

by Anonymousreply 5809/06/2012

Who is with Stephanie Miller at the DNC?

by Anonymousreply 5909/06/2012

Anyone know what work Stephanie Miller has had done on herself over the years? Im positive she has had her nose done.

by Anonymousreply 6009/06/2012

R57, How do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 6109/06/2012

[R61] Because they're at the convention too - just guessing. Awesome couple if true. About time Jodie had a girlfriend that was an equal.

by Anonymousreply 6209/06/2012

I'm at the DNC and saw them today leaving the hotel where POTUS is staying... and going to golf- oh, how i LOVE LOVE LOVE that Jodie is becoming a golfing lesbian

by Anonymousreply 6309/06/2012

Are you pulling our chains r63? Golfing? First football, now possibly golfing? These new girlfriends seems to be making her get into sports.

by Anonymousreply 6409/08/2012

Football? Stephanie millers gf got her into football?

by Anonymousreply 6509/08/2012

What? No r65, we are talking about Jodie. Jodie is into football now.

by Anonymousreply 6609/08/2012

LOL..@R65!

by Anonymousreply 6709/08/2012

Jodie is hot.

by Anonymousreply 6809/08/2012

So am I

by Anonymousreply 6909/10/2012

Well played OP and DNC Troll!

Come in here and take a bow you too. Your couple meme reached at least one of the targets -- Stephanie talked about it on her show. Congrats!

by Anonymousreply 7009/17/2012

Yes, really well done! You should be nominated for best troll of the year. Maybe not a win but at least a mention for "best random fake paring". *clapping*

by Anonymousreply 7109/17/2012

Stephanie is hot- and she goes to the kennedy's

by Anonymousreply 7209/17/2012

Stephanie was talking about the twitter rumours of her and Jodie dating yesterday, and how specific they were, including getting her and the crew a better hotel room.

She said was going to go with it, since it would be good publicity. She then said when they were together they would talk to each other in "Nell Speak". She finally admitted they had never met, but seemed amused by the rumors.

by Anonymousreply 7309/21/2012

ha - does she read DL?

by Anonymousreply 7409/21/2012

never met my ass; upthread someone saw them together in LA and we know that Foster is producing a show Miller might be in....

by Anonymousreply 7509/21/2012

what type of show, r75? and what has she said on past show about her break up with her last gf?

by Anonymousreply 7609/21/2012

Not r75 here, and don't listen everyday, but I think she simply acknowledged they were no longer an item and did not get into the details. I have a feeling things went south when they moved in together. I have a feeling Miller's alergy to her girlfriend's cats did not help, or that she is probably always on the run for her work. I was under the impression they dated about a year and a half prior to that, but she kept it secret until they went to Italy together.

I know there is some skeptism that she was BSing when she said she and Jodi had never met, but she seemed to be laughing pretty hard when discussing the rumors and really amused by it. I think she would not have brought it up if there was some connection there, but who knows for sure.

by Anonymousreply 7709/21/2012

Her producer, Chris reads the DL. She's done stories from here before.

I love her and would date her. But I bet she's a lot of work.

by Anonymousreply 7809/21/2012

Oh Lord, r75, that was bullshit. Steph's running with this rumor for fun like she used to have all those "boyfriends" like Keith Olbermann. It's fun and I do find it amusing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Chris or someone from that show who actually started the the rumor or piled on.

by Anonymousreply 7909/21/2012

LOL....Why do you think she would be a lot of work, r78?

by Anonymousreply 8009/21/2012

I didn't think it was smart of her to deny it so soon, even if it was hilariously not true. The story could have been picked up and would have got her show a little bit of attention. Still, I'm surprised she talked about it again, if she did.

Did op ever return for his round of applause? Wish he would. Jodie has said a bunch of times that she's a big political/news radio fan, which made the story plausible. It's attention to detail that I applaud this trolls work.

by Anonymousreply 8109/22/2012

What show is that r75? Deadline only reported she's producing a female mob show for Showtime.

by Anonymousreply 8209/22/2012

The lady doth protest too much... Their relationship was a relative secret and now it's not and Stephanie is trying to make it seem like a joke...

Stephanie has kept this relationship from her friends and show folk.

Look for her in 2 weeks to talk about how they met at a party and joked about this whole thing, and in 3 months they will be conveniently dating-

by Anonymousreply 8309/22/2012

who is she faux dating this week

by Anonymousreply 8410/04/2012

schnap- Chris Lavoie, her radio show producer wrote on twitter this morning that Jodie Foster is going to a obama celebration party that she is having at her house tonight, but then erased the tweet!!!

Ok gays, who knows someone who is going to the party

by Anonymousreply 8511/17/2012

UNBELIEVABLE, THE LACK OF MATURITY AND SKILL WITH VOCABULARY PEOPLE WHO POST ON THESE THINGS HAVE. The attack on gay people using sophomoric humor, using a person's name who is transgendered ? Really ? I will leave this and all other sites similiar now as I cannot waste my time and cognitive ability on some of these sickening words.

By the way, those to whom I am referring, if you are actually able to read the "big words" above, maybe you can ask your sex offender therapist (at least I hope you are in therapy) to explain the post to you.

I am a fan of Stephanie Miller, I am not gay, and I couldn't care less who she or Jodie Foster are dating. I only found this site looking for the comedy tour Stephanie and her crew are on.

by Anonymousreply 8612/05/2012

P.S.My rant was only in reference to some excuse for a human being who posted pathetic ramblings earlier in this thread. It hit a nerve-no offense to anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 8712/05/2012

Well, if they do marry I hope Hal Sparks is best man!

Hal gets so much shit from QAF fans but he does so much for the LGBT community - way more than Gale or Randy ever have.

by Anonymousreply 8812/05/2012

She is in Maui right now at the Four Seasons with Jodie - they were hanging with a group of cool gays (I'm a not cool gay and didn't say anything)

by Anonymousreply 8912/26/2012

R89, making shit up, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 9012/26/2012

You got your ratings bump from these rumors, no need to make up more stories Steph!

by Anonymousreply 9112/26/2012

reason r89 is bullshit- Jodie doesn't hang with the cool gays and Stephanie is socially phobic- they wouldn't be hanging with anyone-

by Anonymousreply 9212/28/2012

What the fuck is a "cool gay" r92? (Since you appear to know whom Foster hangs with...right)

by Anonymousreply 9312/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.