Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matty Doyle and Ryan Steele

Broadway's newest chorus-boy power couple. All these instagram photos make them look like adorable woodland creatures. What's the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 2809/28/2014

Button your shirt, Ryan! You look sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 108/28/2012

These two remain attached at the hip - hayrides and pumpkins, oh my!

by Anonymousreply 209/23/2012

The one on the right is attractive. The one on the left is not only fugly, but he seems to be obsessed with showing off his underdeveloped chest.

by Anonymousreply 309/23/2012

Matt's not a chorus boy. He was the replacement lead and swing in Spring Awakening and had a featured role in War Horse and Bye Bye Birdie. He has a great voice but is incredibly hammy and takes himself too seriously. Check out his youtube videos - he acts like he thinks he's a great soul singer but he's singing these second rate songs that wouldn't make a decent folk album or Broadway show.

That all said...

If you want to see something creepy, check out tumblr of Matt Doyle ... there are endless sobbings over these two as the perfect couple from girls, no less, who fantasize about going to see a Matt Doyle concert so they can see Ryan sitting there watching Doyle.... "I'm crying because they're so beautiful...."

by Anonymousreply 409/23/2012

Oy, another well-made, aren't we precious Broadway Boys video from Andrew Keenan Bolger, featuring Matt Doyle and Ryan Steele ... of course as they really are, not posing at all.

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2012

Let them have their fun. Twenty years from now when one is a legal secretary and the other is selling menswear at Lord & Taylor they'll have these pictures as mementos.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2012

True, but don't you want to see a video of that, 45 years old, to see what happens when the glow fades?

AKB with an adopted child, about his height...

These dancers trying to do the same moves and pulling something on camera...

Still looking doe-eyed at the world they set out to discover on holidays and weekend getaways, with the crows feet through the makeup showing up in vivid HD....

Ah, narcissism, elevated to high art.... well, in this case, low art, but still...

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2012

No one who makes chorus wages would ever be considered a "power couple."

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2012

Does 28-year old AKB actually spend his free time playing duck duck goose in the park and beer pong with apple cider?

Some of it is obviously an act for the camera, but are these Newsies boys possibly just Not That Scandalous?

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2012

That video is some sappy shit right there.

by Anonymousreply 1109/26/2012

this will end in tears

by Anonymousreply 1309/26/2012

He photographs a little awkward, but I think Ryan is arguable one of the hottest guys on Broadway. Phenomenal dancer - all the boys in the Newsies cast are quite good, but he really is a cut above.

by Anonymousreply 1409/26/2012

Bumping this thread just to share this picture. Merry Christmas from the cutest couple in allllll of Broadway!

by Anonymousreply 1512/22/2012

Saw Matt D in Mormon the other day and thought I'd give this thread a bump. Are these two really as cute as they seem?

by Anonymousreply 1603/25/2013

[quote]this will end in tears

yes, it usually does.

by Anonymousreply 1703/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 1804/09/2013

A "chorus-boy power couple" is a contradiction in terms.

by Anonymousreply 1904/09/2013

Your brother's going to medical school and you're going up to be a chorus boy? NOTHING!

by Anonymousreply 2004/09/2013

They're the Chairman Mao and Madame Mao of chorus boys! Where they walk, powerful stagehands are known to shudder in abject terror.

by Anonymousreply 2104/09/2013

For a hilarious read, check out playbill's indulgence of Matt Doyle's soul playlist, where he treats us to his insights on soul singing, with phrases like "I can't" and "It's like butter" and, for Aretha Franklin, "Well done, girl, well done."

by Anonymousreply 2305/15/2014

I'll go with "Who sucked dick outside the marital bed?" for $1,000, Alex.

by Anonymousreply 2508/02/2014

[quote]chorus-boy power couple.

If ever there were a contradiction in terms, that is it.

by Anonymousreply 2608/02/2014

[quote]Matt's not a chorus boy. He was the replacement lead and swing in Spring Awakening and had a featured role in War Horse and Bye Bye Birdie.

My God! It's a wonder he's not a household name!

by Anonymousreply 2708/02/2014

Matt singing

by Anonymousreply 2809/28/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!