Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is wrong with Leann Rimes?

Is this what she's reduced to? Constantly wearing bikinis and having herself photographed? What's the point of it all?

by Anonymousreply 6308/17/2013

She is clearly a needy person who is afraid she might lose the "prize" she married. In truth, her fears are well placed.

by Anonymousreply 108/23/2012

What's wrong? She's been dickmatized. And she doesn't want to lose the dickmatizer, that skeevy husband of hers, Eddie whats-his-face. So yeah, she has to constantly remind him and herself that she's "hot".

But really, he's just going to leave her once he's done with her. She shouldn't even bother trying to hang on to the guy.

by Anonymousreply 208/23/2012

Her ex husband, former backup dancer Dean Sheremet, probably made her strap down and hide her lady parts. She's just letting them poof back out.

by Anonymousreply 308/23/2012

She's trying to make herself happen and it ain't happening.

She's a twit.

BTW, Eddie won't leave her because she's the one with the money. He'll leave her if he finds another wealthy airhead.

by Anonymousreply 408/23/2012

He'll leave her if he finds another wealthy girl who isn't as needy, or when he's spent her money.

by Anonymousreply 508/23/2012

Desperate for attention.

Shame as she is a good singer.

by Anonymousreply 608/23/2012

once white trash always white trash

by Anonymousreply 708/23/2012

Did they sign a prenup ?? I'm thinking Eddie will leave her once his share of her 50 % of earnings (from interest, investments, etc) during their marriage adds up to enough for him to haul ass.

His IMDB credits indicate he's good for about 2 or 3 professional jobs every year ....but if he's paying child support for those two kids with Brandy, I'm sure he's hoping one of his upcoming gigs will co-star a wealthy swizzlestick with some boobs.

by Anonymousreply 808/23/2012

She's probably beyond freaked out that she hasn't been able to put together a record in the 5 plus years she's had to do it.

by Anonymousreply 908/23/2012

I guess she's also freaked out about letting herself get knocked up and adding any weight to that 'stunning' bikini body she has.

Hope she's letting Eddie try alot while he's still hanging around that gristle she calls a body.

by Anonymousreply 1008/23/2012

She reaks of desperation

by Anonymousreply 1108/23/2012

What do two people who do nothing all day talk about? Seriously. How can anyone stand being on vacation for years?

by Anonymousreply 1208/23/2012

R9, she just finished a new album and it will be released shortly.

Why would you assume that she hasn't issued any new albums?

She had a cover album a year or so ago, and the new album which she just finished consists of original songs.

Why would you spout off so supposed knowingly when you haven't a clue since you have not read her website nor any articles nor her twitter posts.

If you had a clue, you would also see that over the last two years she has done a large number of live concerts.

by Anonymousreply 1308/23/2012

Oh jebus,we've awoken the leann troll.

by Anonymousreply 1408/23/2012

Sorry. I know this not very Datalounge but I simply cannot speak ill of her after this:

by Anonymousreply 1508/23/2012

She's the new Melissa Gilbert. Marginally attractive at best, but she gets drop dead gorgeous men.

by Anonymousreply 1608/23/2012

She was cute in 1999.

by Anonymousreply 1708/23/2012

And here with Donny and Marie.

Her face looks better when she has some fat on her.

by Anonymousreply 1808/23/2012

She is probably getting the first good dick of her life and she is desperate to hold onto it.

by Anonymousreply 2008/23/2012

r14, I didn't know there was a leann troll. Is the troll as mean as the Janet 'Im fat and broke" Jackson troll?

by Anonymousreply 2108/23/2012

She's been working her butt off since before she got her main deal at age 13, give her a break.

This live version of I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry is great. She was 15.

by Anonymousreply 2208/24/2012

I was shocked her ex husband married another woman

by Anonymousreply 2308/24/2012

And on target, here is the 'mo troll.

by Anonymousreply 2508/24/2012

[quote]Between the lez lumps and the AIDS humps you all need to learn some manners

"Learn some manners", says the rude one, while insulting everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 2708/24/2012

Dean is a total bottom

by Anonymousreply 2808/24/2012

I think she is having fun and feels sexy and alive for the first time in her life. I can't fault her.

by Anonymousreply 2908/24/2012

This is the last time I post anything about this bitch.

She is that pathetic.

The person that said she has no life & career hit the nail on the head.

You act like a 12 year old when you have nothing else going on for you.

Rich people who don't have to work ever in life won't even take pics desperately and act out for attention the way this bitch does.

Its like she lives in fear that the day she stops getting internet attention Eddie is going to leave her.

So she takes bikini pics for nothing.

No publicity for any projects or anything.

I truly think her career is over there's nothing she can do.

They have a whole crop of Country singers now there's no interest in Leanne shes over.

by Anonymousreply 3008/24/2012

She had a cover album a year or so ago.

Exactly and was it even sold on itunes I sure as hell didn't see it at Walmart, Target, or anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 3108/24/2012

Leann is just a sad case. Another child star gone very wrong. She had a promising career to look forward to, but her parents messed up her childhood. After hearing the family drama I wasn't surprised she turned into a trainwreck. I hope some day she can get it together, but the country fanbase is not very forgiving, and when Leann tried a pop album it bombed. Good girl Carrie Underwood has taken her place anyway and is prettier.

by Anonymousreply 3208/24/2012

The fame train has pulled out for PissAnn.

by Anonymousreply 3308/24/2012

Has Dean Sheremet really gotten married again to a woman? I can only see him with his face in between two hairy, musky buttcheeks.

by Anonymousreply 3408/24/2012

oh fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 3508/24/2012

Yes R21 we do indeed have an unhinged Leann troll who occasionally drops by at the mere hint of her idol. She must surf the net or something. I think it's a friend or PR person myself.

by Anonymousreply 3608/24/2012

Tanya Tucker is way better in every way.

by Anonymousreply 3708/24/2012

country music needed a hot mess fallen star...thanks Leann

by Anonymousreply 3908/24/2012

She's a cunt. She made that song, "How Do I Live," for the movie and they told her to sing it county and she sang it cunty. Anyway the producers told her to get bent and they hired Trisha Yearwood to sing it.

Yearwood blasted a totally fine country version and then was going to release it. Miss Cunt then rushed to have her version out first so she'd knock Yearwood's out.

What a spoiled two faced vag

by Anonymousreply 4008/24/2012

Why can't she get new management and stage a comeback. She can still sing and most people are forgiving of a star who wrecks a marriage.

by Anonymousreply 4208/24/2012

Did anyone hear Leann's song "Come Inside My Walls" from her failed pop album about 10 years ago? LMAO. It's like a more recent "Sugar Walls" by Sheena Easton.

by Anonymousreply 4308/24/2012

The song called Swingin' was nominated for a Grammy award - it's from her 2011 Ladies and Gentleman album which is on

by Anonymousreply 4408/24/2012

R42, she does dozens of live concerts every year - so she doesn't need a 'comeback'.

She also has a new album of original songs to be released shortly.

She is also worth $37 million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 4508/24/2012

The thing with her is she's never going to be the hottest babe in the room...and that's okay. That's why it was sad when she started starving herself and putting all her chips on being the sexy babe.

It makes me sad. I wish she was secure enough to think, "I have a talent and I'm a cool chick and I don't need to out-bikini the babes."

But maybe she's not so cool.

by Anonymousreply 4608/24/2012

R43: This song? It's called "Tic Toc". It's pretty bad.

by Anonymousreply 4708/24/2012

She needs to get over her internalised misogny.

by Anonymousreply 4808/24/2012

True R46, and she looks much better when she's not skinny.

by Anonymousreply 4908/24/2012

She's so annoying! I bet if you opened her walk in closet all you'd see is bikinis. I don't think she and Ed will last but I'm sure he'll get her knocked up so he can stay in the money. He may have to replace her birth control with tic tacs and feed her a cheese burger or two because she doesn't want to lose that FABULOUS *eyeroll* body.

by Anonymousreply 5008/24/2012

I am the Universe itself, bitches. Worship me as both your beginning and your end.

by Anonymousreply 5108/24/2012

Who? Exactly my point!

by Anonymousreply 5208/24/2012

Can't Fight the Moonlighht

by Anonymousreply 5308/24/2012

R47 yeah haha see it was so dumb I forgot the title of it.

by Anonymousreply 5408/24/2012

She's no different than gay guys not eating carbs so they can be shitless at the club come weekend

by Anonymousreply 5508/24/2012

Slut Pig II

by Anonymousreply 5608/24/2012

LeAnn obviously knew what she was doing with How Do I peaked at #2 and set a record for staying on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 69 weeks, a record it held for over 11 years before being beaten by Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" in 2009.

No one knows or cares about Trisha's version.

by Anonymousreply 5708/24/2012

Leann's talent was never in question. She had a couple of country-crossover hits. Her personality is messed up though, as a result of her upbringing. Now she's almost 30 though, so it's time for her to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 5808/25/2012

This thread makes me want to watch that new show Nashville.

by Anonymousreply 5908/25/2012

I'll take Leanne better than Eddie's ex slut, that Brandi Pig from Fake Housewives from Hell!!!

by Anonymousreply 6108/26/2012

She looks a lot better now.

by Anonymousreply 6208/17/2013

Yes, she looks much better. Nice cum gutters on Eddie too.

by Anonymousreply 6308/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!