Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Freddie Smith Seeks Some Lovin'

Smith planted a kiss on Chandler Massey today. What does the future hold for these possible lovebirds?

by Anonymousreply 60111/17/2012

I love Sonny. I think they're going to make Will "bi-sexual" so they can double the drama.

by Anonymousreply 308/20/2012

Apparently, there's gay bashing afoot after the Gabi crap, so they aren't dropping the gay plot altogether, changing Will back to being a hetero.

Eileen Davidson said that she loves nothing more than to see two boys kissing on her monitor. Her first scenes don't happen until the beginning of October, so maybe there's more kissing in the future. Her interview was done a few weeks ago. I don't know if today's scene was being shot at that time, but I doubt it. The show shoots so far ahead of schedule.

Why doesn't Chandler follow Freddie, and vice versa? It's hilarious how the fans made a big thing out of this, theorizing that the two actors hate one another.

by Anonymousreply 408/20/2012

Ugh R3

Steven Carrington was bad enough but at least that you could blame on the 80s and Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 508/20/2012

I'm watching the clip from today, but only because it was linked to here.

Ugh. They actually dug "T" out of the moth balls. And he called him a "fairy." These writers really did arrive from 1967, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 808/20/2012

I love Sonny's dad. He is so hot.

And he seems to have picked up that Sonny's in love with Will.

by Anonymousreply 908/20/2012

Oh, such a dainty little kiss.

by Anonymousreply 1008/20/2012

Can't wait to see it tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1108/20/2012

Go for it, Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 1208/20/2012

I wish it was Tad and Sonny and not Will and Sonny. Massey is such a terrible actor, whereas Brendan Coughlin is vastly superior (and cuter, too).

by Anonymousreply 1308/20/2012

Nice try, Brendan. If you want to kiss Freddie that badly, do it on your own time. It's not happening onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 1408/20/2012

I'm still holding out hope to see Will laying bare-ass in a sling while EJ is dressed up in assless leather chaps in the dungeon of the DiMera mansion.

by Anonymousreply 1508/20/2012

I would pay big money to see EJ and Will fuck. It would be classic late 90s Falcon, but hotter.

by Anonymousreply 1608/20/2012

R8 I agree the fairy remark was was anachronistic but thankfully they didnt say faggot.

by Anonymousreply 1708/21/2012

For some reason, Nadia Bjorlin is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 1808/21/2012

I actually think Chandler out acted Freddie in the fight scene today. The way he stood there with his eyes watering while Freddie yelled at him was rather effective.

by Anonymousreply 1908/21/2012

In case anyone missed today's scenes, here you go.

Sonny should forget about Will and he should start fucking Brian. Damn he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 2008/21/2012

With all of the soaps going down in flames, DOOL has about a year to fully get their story out.

Gabi becomes pregnant with Will's child, has the child in October and by April 2013, Will & Gabi's 18 year old son returns from boarding school to romance Abby's daughter (who isn't born yet, but will be 16 by next April).

by Anonymousreply 2108/21/2012

Notice how hot Chandler looked today and what a mess Freddie looked like with that safari outfit on?

by Anonymousreply 2208/21/2012

omg r15 r16 wow Will and EJ would be the best outcome for this show please please let it happen.

by Anonymousreply 2308/22/2012

Will jumping on top of that skank Gabi just did not work today.

by Anonymousreply 2408/22/2012

I can't believe how homophobic this show has gotten even as its heralded as a gay ground breaker.

by Anonymousreply 2508/22/2012

I have not watched the last two days and doubt I will again. Can someone tell me if I'm guessing right?

So "T" saw Sonny kiss Will and decided to beat the shit out of Sonny; then Will ran off to stick his meat in Gabby's vajayjay?

Is that it?

by Anonymousreply 2608/22/2012

Seriously, OLTL had the least offensive gay storyline of all the soaps that have tried it. Yes, the gay characters were unceremoniously written out, but it was a happy ending for them (going off into the sunset with Fish's baby), and the show was canceled before they could be brought back and ruined.

by Anonymousreply 2708/22/2012

Too bad Melissa Rivers was not killed in that elevator accident and Jack was saved. Melissa could have been eating a chick fil a sandwich when the cable snapped - that would have been wonderful.

Poor Sonny - Will is no prize - he is an emotional trainwreck - Sonny - forgetabout him - he is not worth it - he is trailer trash like his mum (Sami).

by Anonymousreply 2808/22/2012

Talk about Sonny putting on weight. Take a look at Chandler. His face has gotten as round as a pumpkin and his body just plain round all over ... and not in a good way. I guess he and they will chalk it up to putting on muscle. Will/Chandler has lost his good looks as far as I'm concerned. Sonny is keeping his.

by Anonymousreply 2908/22/2012

*sigh* how soon before Gabi discovers she's pregnant from her and Will's one-nighter? And how coincidental would it be that Will is following in his mother's footsteps by having a child when he's so young?

by Anonymousreply 3008/22/2012

I actually like the story. They set it up really well in my opinion. T comes in and fucks with Will's head, then he has the confrontation with Lucas. And if Gabi gets pregnant all the better. I'm not a fan of the actress or the character, but this is good classic soap opera. And truthfully, I was getting a little tired of everyone just being okay with Will being gay.

by Anonymousreply 3108/22/2012

Shirtless Will! Even though it come as a result from him fucking Gabi and not Sonny (or Chad. Or EJ.). Was surprised to see Billie. I recalled the show had brought her back a short time ago, during the cosmetics companies fight, but she hadn't been seen since then, I thought she was taken off again.

by Anonymousreply 3208/23/2012

Massey looked good in his boxers today. I guess he felt he had something to prove about his heterosexuality as he made sure it seemed like Will was into the sex with Gabi.

I'm kinda surprised someone didn't request Freddie shave that chest hair that was peeking out above that black tank top he was wearing. He must have discovered how Shawn Christian is able to defy the chest hair ban as well.

by Anonymousreply 3308/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 3408/23/2012

Are there any recent shirtless pics of Freddie on the Internet? I've looked, but haven't seen any - I know that Freddie gained weight, but I imagine his chest and stomach still look better than those of 80% of American men.

by Anonymousreply 3508/23/2012

I noticed today in his scene in the restaurant with his father that he has a slight paunch underneath the black shirt. However, he also said in a recent interview that he has shirtless scenes coming up so I may be proven wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3608/23/2012

Oh, look, Stefano's back... *yawn*. Everyone had to know he wasn't going to stay dead.

by Anonymousreply 3708/23/2012

Just before Tad punched Sonny, did he actually say "Don't turn your back on me, bitch!"...?

Tad is a self-loathing closet-case, right?

by Anonymousreply 3808/23/2012

[quote]Tad is a self-loathing closet-case, right?

That's what Sonny seemed to be implying.

by Anonymousreply 3908/23/2012

Stefano coming back from the dead for the 80th time is one of the prime reasons why the soaps are just about dead. And I don't care if he's known as the fucking Phoenix.

by Anonymousreply 4008/24/2012

[quote]Poor Sonny - Will is no prize - he is an emotional trainwreck - Sonny - forgetabout him - he is not worth it

Yeah I really don't see why someone like Sonny who is good looking, openly gay, has his own business, smart and worldly would even be so interested in Will. He must be mesmorized by those giant spectacular pecs!

by Anonymousreply 4108/24/2012

I have noticed Freddie Smith looking a little larger. Still like him and want to see a photo of his bare feet or in flip flops.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the Will/Gabi sex scenes. It's offensive that they had to go there again.

by Anonymousreply 4208/24/2012

This is the second major gay role Smith has taken.

Does anyone know anything about him personally?

I mean, he's not gay, is he?

I know he's an actor.

He seems way more comfortable with this stuff than Massey, who I could see being gay irl, but my god, that kiss was such a straight guy kiss coming from him. It's not that he can't do a convincing one either. He did it yesterday. He just can't with another man.

People swear that Massey and Smith are not friends, and don't really get along.

by Anonymousreply 4308/24/2012

I think Freddie is gay while Massey is probably straight and tired of the gay speculation about him. He probably thought he could convince people he's straight with that fairly hot sex scene with Camila Banus this week. We will never see anything as passionate or erotic if Will and Sonny are permitted to have sex on screen, which seems unlikely to me.

I also think Massey doesn't like or respect Smith as Massey is always unappealing, disinterested or flat whenever he shares scenes with Smith. The Gabi sex and the horrid writing aren't the biggest obstacles to seeing a convincing Will and Sonny relationship. Massey seems to be doing everything possible to torpedo it despite Smith doing everything he can to elevate it.

by Anonymousreply 4408/24/2012

A shlub like Sonny doesn't deserve the hotness of a Will.

by Anonymousreply 4508/24/2012

There's more chemistry between Freddie and Brendan Coughlin (Tad) than between Freddie and Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 4608/24/2012

It looks like they're bringing geeky Nick back to add to the younger gang (Melanie, Chad, Gabi, etc)

by Anonymousreply 4708/24/2012

[quote]I think Freddie is gay while Massey is probably straight and tired of the gay speculation about him. He probably thought he could convince people he's straight with that fairly hot sex scene with Camila Banus this week. We will never see anything as passionate or erotic if Will and Sonny are permitted to have sex on screen, which seems unlikely to me.

Wait? What? You're going back and forth from reality, to characters in a storyline. Chandler and Freddie don't write the show. Chandler couldn't get tired of something and then try to do a sex scene with a female character. That's not up to him. Now, are you saying that *Will* is tired of the gay speculation? See, you're going back and forth here.

by Anonymousreply 4808/24/2012

R44 here and I was not mixing up characters and actors.

Massey the actor was probably tired of the quiet speculation surrounding his sexuality so he probably thought if he could convincingly have sex with a woman on screen, then he could quell that speculation. He made sure to mention his sexuality in several interviews so he was obviously concerned about it. There's nothing to speculate about concerning that closet case of a character he portrays on the show, though. As for Smith, I don't think he gives a damn whether people think he is straight or gay or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 4908/24/2012

Both actors have said that they are straight. I hope that Freddie is closeted, though, and will eventually come out - we need him on our team. I don't care if he gains 30 pounds - I love his voice and his face.

I agree with R46 that Freddie and Brendan have more chemistry together in their scenes than do Freddie and Chandler. It's fairly obvious that Freddie and Chandler don't get along - R44 has it right when he says that Massey wants the storyline dropped while Smith wants it salvaged.

by Anonymousreply 5008/24/2012

Is it possible to influence the show's producers and writers? I'd much rather see Sonny and Tad getting involved -- given Sonny's do-gooder attitude and Tad's self-loathing, that would be a much more interesting relationship, storywise -- than see Sonny and the boring Will get involved.

by Anonymousreply 5108/24/2012

When is Nadia coming back?

by Anonymousreply 5208/24/2012

They should fire Chandler Massey, and devote more story to Freddie Smith's appealing character. Chandler's Will is far too mannered and pissy to be effective.

by Anonymousreply 5308/25/2012

You've got to be joking, R53. There's dead wood, but Chandler is definitively not dead wood. I really like his interactions with Alison.

by Anonymousreply 5408/25/2012

A boys best friend is his grandma? Please! Will does not do anything without grandmas approval - this whole story is really for the hausfraus who live in dreamland!

by Anonymousreply 5508/25/2012

53 - they want to make Will into Sammi 2.0 with bisexual leanings so he can get involved in two times the drama! I doubt he's going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 5608/25/2012

Can you imagine EJ wrapped around this?

by Anonymousreply 5708/25/2012

I met Freddie Smith in person and the guy is gorgeous, and not the least bit fat or pudgy. This whole thing about his weight is really pathetic and reeks of self-loathing. His body is not as great as Chandler's but that guy's is off the charts. Freddie didn't ping at all when I talked to him-- just seemed like a sweet, supportive straight guy. It's true in a recent interview he refused to disclose his sexual orientation, but I think that was more to avoid the "I'm so straight--kissing guys is so hard" narrative we see so often.

by Anonymousreply 5808/25/2012

Chad/Will and Sonny/Tad is the way they should go. Melanie is a lost cause and she's leaving. Chad and Will were the one's with the chemistry but the writers/producers decided to ditch all that and kill their scenes. Idiots. Sonny has chemistry with Chad and Tad. With Will, not so much.

Of course Days wouldn't go the route of what makes more sense chemistry wise.

by Anonymousreply 5908/25/2012

Chandler overacts. He also reminds me of Danny Miller of "Emmerdale" - great with the angst, but bad at playing gay. I actually feel sorry for Freddie having to share the stage with such an obvious ham.

by Anonymousreply 6008/25/2012

Given the size of Freddie, I think that's the problem, he isn't sharing the ham. He's eating it all himself.

by Anonymousreply 6108/25/2012

Wonder why so many DL threads devolve into " so and so is fat".

I guess a large number of DLers must identify with fat people.

by Anonymousreply 6208/25/2012

It's due to jealousy, R62.

Seems like there are some interesting conversations (Will/Abigail, Gabi/T, Sonny/T, Sonny/Brian, Will/EJ) this coming week and at least one missed encounter between Will and Sonny. Such is the tale of a romance between two characters who refuse to talk to each other as one retreats to the closet.

by Anonymousreply 6308/25/2012

I wish I was "fat" like Freddie.

by Anonymousreply 6408/25/2012

I want to eat Freddie's musky ass, and suck on his uncut cock.

by Anonymousreply 6508/25/2012

And no, 'musk' does not mean 'scat', Scat Troll. This is a gay board, so take the frau elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 6608/25/2012

I hope someone keeps postng the gay storyline clips. I'd never heard of this plot until today and after seeing those two clips upthread, I'm hooked.

And yes, OLTL with Fish and the baby was great; I misse them.

by Anonymousreply 6708/25/2012

If Freddie lost about 1 stone he would be a fit mate.

by Anonymousreply 6808/25/2012

I love T. His hatefulness gives me a boner.

by Anonymousreply 6908/25/2012

r69, Brendan is adorable in his cockyness. I want to face-fuck him hard.

by Anonymousreply 7008/25/2012

Here are Wednesday's scenes, R67.

by Anonymousreply 7108/25/2012

And Thursday's scenes:

by Anonymousreply 7208/25/2012

And Friday's scenes.

by Anonymousreply 7308/25/2012

Here's a good one from a few months ago of Will unloading on Sami.

by Anonymousreply 7408/25/2012

[quote]When is Nadia coming back?

She's already taping, but her first episode won't air until JANUARY.

So, what are the chances that NBC will renew Days? For the first time ever, they actually have a potential replacement show, The Professionals, waiting in the wings.

by Anonymousreply 7508/26/2012

Four or five months between filming and airing is kind of long isn't it? I thought it was more like 2-3.

I think Days is safe through 2013 and possibly into 2014.

by Anonymousreply 7608/26/2012

They are currently renewed through Sept. 2013. NBC will probably make a decision by end of first quarter 2013. Which means ratings need to start climbing now and they need a strong November sweeps.

by Anonymousreply 7708/27/2012

They need to stop recycling.

They also need to return Sami to the stronger character she was a couple years ago.

by Anonymousreply 7808/27/2012

Lord, Sami is still a cunt. How much worse do you want her to be?

by Anonymousreply 7908/27/2012

So is Will officially back in the closet now? I'm not watching anymore; I just want someone to tell me what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 8108/27/2012

No.. He and Gabi had a very honest conversation the day after and he told her that he is def sure he's gay now and they both laughed!

by Anonymousreply 8208/27/2012

R79 - I want her to be scheming, but smarter. I want her to be protective of her children, including Will. Sami, at her best, is not goody goody, but she has a spine and heart.

by Anonymousreply 8308/27/2012

Loved Maggie and Julie fighting today. It brought back memories of how bitchy and mean each of them could be. All it needed was a good slapping, preferably Maggie slapping Julie.

by Anonymousreply 8408/27/2012

Julie is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 8508/27/2012

R82, since that's as far as they went with Will going back to Gabi, it seems pretty obvious the reason for having him sleep with her.

by Anonymousreply 8608/28/2012

R81 .... Duh. It's a soap opera ... Gabi was pregnant as soon as both of them took off their clothes !!!

by Anonymousreply 8708/28/2012

Sami's gonna be a grandma, and Marlena a great granny.

by Anonymousreply 8808/28/2012

Brian is dreamy!

by Anonymousreply 8908/29/2012

Has Gabi started having morning sickness yet?

by Anonymousreply 9008/29/2012

They should do an episode where Gabi has sex with Will (even thoug he's gay) and get pregnant with his child. It's so hip for 1975!

by Anonymousreply 9108/29/2012

Sonny earns his degree in Stage Fighting while Deidre Hall proves she still has a thing for hot, blond twinks even after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 9208/29/2012

They may not go the Gabi being sperm-poisoned route, I was pleasantly surprised when Sami didn't get knocked up when she had her grief sex with EJ

by Anonymousreply 9308/29/2012

R93 - probably one of the few times Sami had sex and did not get pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 9408/29/2012

I think Doc wants her a slice of Will.

by Anonymousreply 9508/29/2012

Doc looks good for someone who has an adult grandson.

by Anonymousreply 9608/29/2012

Sami was like 15 when she had Will. Remember when she roofied Austin then fucked Lucas on the floor of the Titan lab? So Doc is 55 tops.

by Anonymousreply 9708/29/2012

I think Sami was more like 16 or 17. Will is now 20 or so. Marlena was probably in her late 20s or even early 30s when she had Sami - Carrie is older than Sami by a few years, and Marlena waited till she had Carrie. Thus. Marlena is closer to 65, if not 70.

by Anonymousreply 9808/29/2012

Marlena is Carrie's stepmother. Carrie's parents are Roman & Anna (before she married Tony)

by Anonymousreply 9908/29/2012

R99, Thanks. I didn't know that. Still, Marlena has to be at least 62.

by Anonymousreply 10008/29/2012

Suzanne Rogers is top billed on 'Days'

Suzanne Rogers

as Maggie Horton

by Anonymousreply 10108/29/2012

It was retconned. Doc was early 20s when she had Sami and Eric, so she s nowhere near 60. She's early 50s but looks 40s.

by Anonymousreply 10208/29/2012

Doc was in her 30s when she had twins. She was already a divorcee.

by Anonymousreply 10308/29/2012

Please help I'm new to Days of our lives was doing ok with who is who but who the hell is Nick?

by Anonymousreply 10408/30/2012

His name is Nicholas Fallon. He is one of the Hortons. His parents are Jessica (daughter of Marie Horton and Alex Marshall) and Joshua Fallon who was a personal trainer at the Body Connection. Nicholas is a genius and has serious big dick face. He went to jail for killing Melanie's adopted father.

by Anonymousreply 10508/30/2012

Thank you r105

by Anonymousreply 10608/30/2012

How much did they SORAS Sami? I know they did it heavy with Belle, who went from 5 to 15 one summer.

by Anonymousreply 10708/30/2012

Sami was born on-screen in 1984. Will was born on-screen in 1995.

by Anonymousreply 10808/30/2012

Also, EJ was born on-screen in 1997 or 1998, so he should actually be younger than Will.

by Anonymousreply 10908/30/2012

"Soap Drama: Y&R Star Greg Rikaart Calls Days Of Our Lives Star Melissa Reeves An Anti Gay Bully"

by Anonymousreply 11008/30/2012

Yes, EJ is the worst. He's older than Will.

by Anonymousreply 11108/30/2012

I mean. EJ is younger than Will.

by Anonymousreply 11208/30/2012

I hope EJ and Will make sweet love.

by Anonymousreply 11308/31/2012

Every time Will and EJ have scenes together, I expect them to start making out.

by Anonymousreply 11408/31/2012

Why can't Will just give EJ a hug?

by Anonymousreply 11508/31/2012

Nick is SOOO hot. They need to keep him on. He has serious big dick face and I love his hair! Big beautiful lips. Yummy. His eyes are gorgeous too. He could put on a bit of muscle since he's kind of skinny, but he's yummmmmmmmy.

by Anonymousreply 11608/31/2012

We need a countdown until Will and EJ make sweet love. They were sitting at the cafe talking about how much they meant to each other today (or I guess yesterday).

by Anonymousreply 11708/31/2012

All they have to do is have EJ get really, really plastered and have him initiate the encounter. Then EJ can pull the "I was so drunk last night..." routine and Will can spend some sad, moody time moping about it.

Of course, Sami finds out and voila Sami/Rafe reunion.

If James Scott has any plans to vacate his role, this needs to be EJ's last storyline before he leaves.

by Anonymousreply 11808/31/2012

If Sami goes back to that boring ass Rafe and leaves EJ broken hearted, Will should be right there with an open hole for EJ drill into. I bet EJ is a Kinsey 2 or 3 for the right twink.

by Anonymousreply 11908/31/2012

No matter how hard they try, days without Will and Sonny are really boring.

by Anonymousreply 12008/31/2012

Here are yesterday's scenes with plenty of nice moments from both Massey and Smith.

by Anonymousreply 12108/31/2012

R121 .. ugh that it starts with Chik-Fil-A cheerleader Melissa Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 12209/01/2012

What's Stephanie Cameron doing these days?

by Anonymousreply 12309/01/2012

"Of course, Sami finds out and voila Sami/Rafe reunion."

Sami and Lucas reunion

by Anonymousreply 12409/01/2012

Does Jennifer live in Alice's house now? It looks like the same set as the Horton house.

by Anonymousreply 12509/01/2012

Yes. Jennifer is living in Tom and Alice's house. It used to be a center for homeless kids and kids with HIV. I'm assuming that Jennifer kicked them all out.

by Anonymousreply 12609/02/2012

EJ and Sami from a couple weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 12709/02/2012

Marlena is SO invasive when it comes to Will's personal/love life. She just holds him captive on couches and makes him reveal everything, silently judging whilst displaying her all-knowing half smile.

by Anonymousreply 12809/02/2012

I hope this storyline gains traction before everyone (including the most fevered gay fans) lose interest alltogether. I'm on the verge,

by Anonymousreply 12909/02/2012

[quote]Yes. Jennifer is living in Tom and Alice's house. It used to be a center for homeless kids and kids with HIV. I'm assuming that Jennifer kicked them all out

Is that what they said after Alice died? Didn't Missy Reeves come back after she died or a couple of months there after? I just assumed she left it to Jennifer or the family was letting her live there.

by Anonymousreply 13009/02/2012

Watching Sonny finally call Will for a date on Friday and Will deciding not to answer was infuriating. Can they drag this out any longer???

by Anonymousreply 13109/02/2012

That's what Doc does R128

by Anonymousreply 13209/02/2012

The Horton house was some sort of youth center/homeless center in the mid 90s under the James Reilly regime.

They even had exit signs places over various doors. However, other than talk of turning the house into such a center, I don't recall any actual storyline regarding it.

The exit signs over the doors disappeared within 6-12 months of first appearing. And I don't recall the Horton homeless center ever being mentioned again.

If there were homeless living there for the past 15 years, they were entirely off camera and never mentioned, not even during Alice's funeral.

So, if Jennifer kicked them out, again, it was entirely off camera. But then maybe Jen just bought them some Chick-fil-A and they left of their own accord.

by Anonymousreply 13309/03/2012

Here are Thursday's scenes with Will/Sami and Sonny/Tad. The best scene, though, is the brief one where Kate tries to set up Will with one of her interns.

by Anonymousreply 13409/08/2012

Here are Friday's scenes with Sonny/Will/Chad, Will/Marlena and Sonny/Abigail.

by Anonymousreply 13509/08/2012

Alison Sweeney is gorgeous, but it looks like she's put on a few lbs again. Her arms are looking plump. I do like her hair curled like that.

by Anonymousreply 13609/08/2012

I always thought Alison Sweeney looked fine with a few extra pounds. She wears curvy well.

by Anonymousreply 13709/08/2012

She does wear curvy well, but she looks her best a little slimmer.

by Anonymousreply 13809/08/2012

So... When will Freddie Smith appear shirtless? I want to see his uncut cock, but I'll settle for his nipples.

by Anonymousreply 13909/08/2012

No wonder soaps are fading...this sonny and will show is crazy.....written by people who don't have a clue as to what a gay relationship is all about. Will's best friend is grandma - PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 14009/08/2012

Freddie won't be appearing shirtless until he loses some #

by Anonymousreply 14109/08/2012

R140 - Grandma as best friend is not so uncommon when the mother is difficult, as Sami is.

by Anonymousreply 14209/08/2012

The Saint Marlena routine gets old. Sami is all kinds of messed up, but she rightfully calls Doc on her crap.

I wish they would bring back a bit of the Sami they had a couple of years ago. She'll never be a conventional heroine, but she works better as a gray character with a backbone. I've always preferred her over the milquetoast Carrie, who cannot possibly be the daughter of the fabulous Anna! Sami is more like Anna than Carrie is.

by Anonymousreply 14309/08/2012

In the south its very common for young gay men to be best friends with their Aunt or grandmother growing up. Can't explain it but trust me.

by Anonymousreply 14409/08/2012

R143 - I agree. Sami should be a complex character, with a backbone, who is able to stand on her own feet. I do like that they've been dressing her a little more formally.

by Anonymousreply 14509/08/2012

So what's the deal with Gabby. Is she showing yet?

by Anonymousreply 14609/09/2012

I am still hopeful they will not go that route. I was pleasantly surprised when they didn't go that way with Sami and EJ.

by Anonymousreply 14709/09/2012

Did anybody else get the impression that Tad was taken aback that Sonny *wasn't* into him? Please tell me he's going to turn into a raging bottom slut who lifts his legs in the air for all the men in Salem....

by Anonymousreply 14809/09/2012

R146 - Gabby isn't showing yet. She was going good in Thursday's scenes.

by Anonymousreply 14909/09/2012

The producers are kicking themselves for considering making Gabi pregnazoid. Days films three months ahead of schedule, and we weren't aware of this plotline until a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 15009/09/2012

So is Tad gay now, too? Has Sonny been in the hospital? How bad did they beat him?

by Anonymousreply 15109/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 15209/11/2012

Could someone just answer my questions? I'm trying to determine if I should be bothered watching again.

by Anonymousreply 15309/11/2012

start watching

by Anonymousreply 15409/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 15509/11/2012

But why? Is it actually not turning out to be the trainwreck I thought it was when I stopped?

The last thing I watched was when Sonny kissed Will, then Will shoved him away. I'm assuming the next episode was when T came up and beat the shit out of Sonny and then Will ran off to pork Gabby.

by Anonymousreply 15609/11/2012

You just can't appreciate the complexity of the writing r156

by Anonymousreply 15709/11/2012

Will coming out to Sami and Lucas (from May)

by Anonymousreply 15809/11/2012

I love this one of Lucas and Sami from 2004

by Anonymousreply 15909/11/2012

Okay, I'm watching, but I'm gonna be pissed at you assholes if it sucks as much as I think it will.

I just viewed the aftermath of the Will/Sonny kiss and found the ensuing conversation/argument between them to be bizarre and nonsensical. Lucas is now talking to Will, and I think T is getting ready to beat up Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 16009/11/2012

So it wasn't a gay bashing, exactly. T just punched Sonny and stormed out. Will just screwed Gabby after a bizarre confrontation with his dad. And then immediately got up and left.

Why is Sonny not telling Justin what happened? Also, Lucas did not tell Will he was disappointed in him for being gay. Will is projecting.

Still not seeing a reason to catch up on this shit.

by Anonymousreply 16109/11/2012

[quote]Okay, I'm watching, but I'm gonna be pissed at you assholes if it sucks as much as I think it will.

LOL! Its DAYS so lets not set the bar too high. Just do what I do and watch the Sonny/Will scenes that get posted here. Takes less than ten minutes out of your day.

by Anonymousreply 16209/11/2012

Why is Sonny so hung up on Will when this dreamboat Brian has the hots for him? Will has more issues than National Geographic. Dump him, he's driftwood!

by Anonymousreply 16309/11/2012

Agreed! I posted the same sentiment in the previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 16409/11/2012

Given Will's mother (and father), it's a wonder he's not insane. He's actually reasonably level headed, most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 16509/11/2012

I am John Ritter's wife!

by Anonymousreply 16609/11/2012

And why are you here, r166, aka John Ritter's Wife?

by Anonymousreply 16709/11/2012

Do you think we'll ever get to see T. get gang-banged by the baseball team, as you know he wants to?

by Anonymousreply 16809/11/2012

I think T is gay too. The show may well be setting up a T/Sonny/Will triangle.

by Anonymousreply 16909/11/2012

Still waiting for Gabby to start having morning sickness. You know it's coming.

by Anonymousreply 17009/11/2012

The actor who plays T is 29.

by Anonymousreply 17109/11/2012

R170 You know time moves in mysterious ways in Salem.

by Anonymousreply 17209/11/2012

R172, I haven't seen it mentioned in any spoilers I've read, which honestly surprises me. I cannot imagine that they won't go down that just seems so obvious, boring, and could the writers resist?

by Anonymousreply 17309/11/2012

R173 - maybe the writers are getting less obvious, but let's see.

by Anonymousreply 17409/11/2012

Nice scenes yesterday with Sami and Will. Cute outfit on Sami too, better than today's tight dress.

by Anonymousreply 17509/13/2012

Here are the scenes from Wednesday, September 12.

by Anonymousreply 17609/14/2012

Here are the scenes from Thursday, September 13.

by Anonymousreply 17709/14/2012

R176 thanks

by Anonymousreply 17809/14/2012

Here are the scenes from Friday, September 14. They are now officially a couple, at least until the pregnancy news arrives.

by Anonymousreply 17909/14/2012

Bad dress on Sami - makes her look chunky and cheap.

by Anonymousreply 18009/14/2012

One of the scoops I read said Will and Gabi have an "unexpected secret." It can't be. Can it??? Terrible direction to take the story line. Anybody know anything else??????

by Anonymousreply 18109/14/2012

R181 - The most expected unexpected secret.

by Anonymousreply 18209/14/2012

It would be fantastic if it really were an unexpected secret. A pregnancy is the opposite of that - it's completely expected.

Maybe if she gave him syphilis when they fucked, that would be a little more unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 18309/14/2012

[quote]It can't be. Can it???

Oh, sweetie, of course it can. That was the whole point of having them sleep together. Ray Charles could see that coming, and he's both blind and dead.

by Anonymousreply 18409/14/2012

I hope she's not pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 18509/14/2012

Mark my words, Gabby's morning sickness will start next week.

by Anonymousreply 18609/14/2012

R185, I don't think anyone but the phobic frauen want her to be pregnant. Still, two people not in a relationship with each other had a one night stand and that is almost always guaranteed to produce offspring. If Will and Gabi were happily married and were trying to conceive, they would be unsuccessful for years. Since she's mildly psycho and soon to be starting a relationship with Nick while Will is now prepping his ass for Sonny's cock, a baby is pretty much a certainty.

by Anonymousreply 18709/14/2012

Will's mother also has a very fertile womb.

by Anonymousreply 18809/14/2012

Aren't Sami's twins supposed to have different fathers? I don't think that's even medically possible, is it?

by Anonymousreply 18909/14/2012

R189 - It's medically possible. She had two eggs, fertilized by sperm of different fathers. Possible, but rare.

by Anonymousreply 19009/15/2012

I hope they avoid the cliche pregnancy. If she's pregnant you know some will urge Will to do the "right thing" and marry Gabi. Ugh! I'm so sick of that way of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 19109/15/2012

This whole gay guy sleeping with a female acquaintance during a time of vulnerability and unintentionally knocking her up is a strikingly original storyline for a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 19209/15/2012

I would argue though that Fish had not yet completely come to terms with being gay when he (drunkenly) slept with Stacy on OLTL. I had no issues with that. This shit with Will and Gabby is so stupid. He came out months ago. And he wasn't even drunk or anything. Why fuck Gabby? It made no sense and was so random.

by Anonymousreply 19309/15/2012

Classic Kate/Sami scene from 1998.

by Anonymousreply 19409/15/2012

Just watched Friday's episode. Gabby's looking awfully "matronly" already.

by Anonymousreply 19509/15/2012

I'd rather Will and Sonny start a reltionship but Sonny realizes he's more in love with T., who's become a meth whore and Sonny tries to save him.

by Anonymousreply 19609/15/2012

Sounds like a good plot R196

by Anonymousreply 19709/15/2012

Freddie Smith came out as straight on twitter today. He never really commented about his sexuality before but today said "I'm straight" in response to someone's question, so it looks like its two straight dudes doing this storyline.

by Anonymousreply 19809/16/2012

Thank goodness Freddie cleared up that speculation because as we all know, soap opera actors are never, ever gay and they never, ever lie about their sexuality. As long as the industry can keep Anthony Geary in the closet, the genre will maintain its remarkable run of almost two and a half years without having a single, out, gay, male performer in a starring or supporting role. What are the odds of that? I'm sure the AFA and OMM send weekly thank you letters to all of the casting directors for keeping the gays unemployed despite having a talent pool that has a higher percentage of gay men than almost any other industry.

by Anonymousreply 19909/16/2012

Did he make any comments about his waistline R198?

by Anonymousreply 20009/16/2012

Has Hansis ever come out? His career is non-existent, so I have no idea what he thinks he has to lose at this point.

by Anonymousreply 20109/16/2012

Why does wardrobe insist on putting Allison Sweeny in these sausage dresses? She looks like a hooker. Who dresses like this, especially in conservative Salem?

by Anonymousreply 20209/16/2012

R202 - I agree. They also make her look chunkier than she is. She has comparatively big boobs and plump arms, and those dresses highlight those areas.

by Anonymousreply 20309/16/2012

Sami and Rafe 9/13

by Anonymousreply 20409/18/2012

Sonny and Will 9-17

by Anonymousreply 20509/18/2012

Will and Sonny's romance is being dragged out so slowly I could scream. Every roadblock possible is being thrown at them.

by Anonymousreply 20609/18/2012

That's soaps R206.

by Anonymousreply 20709/18/2012

omg poor Will needed a hug today :(

by Anonymousreply 20809/19/2012

I know it's silly, and shouldn't matter, but I find this storyline a LOT less interesting now that Freddie Smith has come out as straight on twitter. That was what was so cool about Kish was that we knew Scott Evans is gay. Before now, Freddie never really commented on his sexuality, but now it's just like everything else. Two straight actors playing a gay scene.

by Anonymousreply 20909/19/2012

Speaking of Scott Evans did anyone see the photo of him make a cameo appearance on White Collar last night at the end of the episode. I could have been mistaken as it was only shown for a second, but I would swear it was him. His character was supposed to be the hit man who was going after the Sam character (spoiler) who was revealed to be Neil's father. I am curious if he is appearing on the show after it returns in Jan.

by Anonymousreply 21009/19/2012

EJ and Sami 9-18

by Anonymousreply 21109/19/2012

And Sami and Will

by Anonymousreply 21209/19/2012

Here are the scenes from Wednesday, September 19 which include Sami and Kate confronting Adrienne about her lack of support for Will and Sonny's relationship.

by Anonymousreply 21309/20/2012

Will and Sonny Share a Kiss -- And This Time It's Official!

by Anonymousreply 21409/20/2012

I'm preparing the lube!

by Anonymousreply 21509/20/2012

Remember me, bitches? If I were Sonny, I wouldn't be renting the U-Haul just yet.

by Anonymousreply 21609/20/2012

It would be a great soap opera twist if Sonny turned out to have an evil side and when Gabi discovers she's pregnant, Sonny pushes her down the stairs at the Kiriakis mansion or laces her lattes at the coffee bar.

by Anonymousreply 21709/20/2012

I love Sami being supportive of Will.

by Anonymousreply 21809/20/2012

Was Miss Hall paddling the pink canoe in her dressing room while she watched Massey and Smith snog in that scene?

by Anonymousreply 21909/20/2012

I like chandler's acting style. Anyone here ever met him?

by Anonymousreply 22009/20/2012

Here are the scenes from Friday, September 21. The kiss from R214 occurs at the end.

For a self-proclaimed straight guy, Smith sure had no problems turning on the seduction.

by Anonymousreply 22109/21/2012

I make my first appearance next week, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 22209/21/2012

R222 made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 22309/22/2012

Sorry about that, R224. Here are Friday's scenes with Marlena playing matchmaker and Sonny ready to get into Will's pants at the end.

by Anonymousreply 22509/22/2012

Thanks, 221/225.

by Anonymousreply 22609/22/2012

Will is such a baby - who would want to be with that wimpering wuss? Sonny deserves much better - maybe Chad since Melanie is going away... If Gabi is having a baby - it probably is the anti-christ - too bad she can't have it on halloween!

by Anonymousreply 22709/22/2012

Love Marlena giving Will a pep talk.

by Anonymousreply 22809/22/2012

I keep looking for a LIKE button. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 22909/23/2012

I honestly don't know which I liked better, Sami and Kate going tag-team on Adrienne, or Marlena's 1000th pep talk. I should probably be tired of the pep-talks, but they're well-played, and there was some real sweetness in Marlena at first asking if Will had a dog-whistle ring tone for Sonny (whose identity as the guy Will likes was still unknown), and then, when Sonny burst in, and she figured it out he was the guy, excusing herself by telling will "I think I hear that dog whistle."

Every gay teen should have a grandma like Marlena. Just so long as she's not possessed or spending weeks locked up with the People of the Night.

by Anonymousreply 23009/24/2012

Wow, Sonny needs to kiss Will more often. That was the happiest and most relaxed the poor kid has seemed in a long, long time.

I take it they've decided to use Kayla as a drop-in whenever they need a doctor, since Lexie is no longer available?

by Anonymousreply 23109/24/2012

Did they name a new Chief of Staff at University Hospital? They really need a Horton in that role. Bring back Mike or Bill!

by Anonymousreply 23209/24/2012

Has anyone met Freddie?

by Anonymousreply 23309/24/2012

Eileen Davidson returns Oct. 11. Eileen did an interview a month ago where she said there is nothing better than looking in her monitor and seeing two boys kiss. Why is this important? They shoot three months ahead of schedule. Eileen's eps don't air until next month, which means there will be more making out at least in October.

I really think Days is going to go for broke and have them fuck. Probably sweeps week. Massey won them an Emmy. The public loves this story. They were screaming over how long it was taking them to actually make out and make it official. It's happened. Where can they go next? Maybe Gabi knocked up, but I really think they're going to have to do a Will/Sonny sex scene eventually. They need some way of continuing the story and keeping it hot and fresh.

I really hope Days' contract's renewed next year!

I swear, I waited 14 years like most people for Eileen to return, and now she is, and now we have a hot gay storyline going! It's like a dream!

Why do people say that they don't like Will and Sonny together, can't buy them as a couple? I totally can, and think they're cute as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 23409/24/2012

Here are the scenes from Monday, September, 24. The guys kiss a few more times, exchange some playful banter and Lucas looks like he is seasick after spotting his son macking on Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 23509/24/2012

Yeah, I guess Lucas was only okay with Will being gay as an abstract concept.

by Anonymousreply 23609/24/2012

Kristin Blake is my all-time favorite "Days" character.

Please don't ruin her, writers.

by Anonymousreply 23709/24/2012

When does Kristin show up? Will she be bringing Peter with her?

by Anonymousreply 23809/24/2012

I'm pretty sure Peter is still in prison. And is Eileen coming back as Kristen or Susan? Doesn't everyone still think Kristen is dead?

by Anonymousreply 23909/24/2012

It was just a little gesture but when Will and Sonny kissed on Friday, Will reached back and touched the back of Sonny's neck, rubbing his hair. It made the kiss so much hotter.

by Anonymousreply 24009/24/2012

Susan Banks will tell EJ that he's mean mean mean.

by Anonymousreply 24109/25/2012

Okay, what's this about?

From Chandler:

"Hello all! I've been hearing there is some concern about my feelings towards a potential #WilSon pairing. Please allow me to set the record straight! I could not be more excited and hopeful for many reasons but here are the main two:

First, a beautiful, compelling story is something that every actor dreams of telling. That is what I believe a WilSon story could be.

Second, Freddie is the man. I couldn't ask for a better guy to work with.

So there it is. Im officially WilSons biggest fan :D I hope you share my sentiments."

by Anonymousreply 24209/25/2012

That was from several weeks ago, r242. He got the fans in a tizzy over a very strange interview he did with Frontiers in which he seemed to suggest he wasn't thrilled with the WilSon romance and wanted them to stay friends. I think the show realized there was an uproar and he set the record "straight."

by Anonymousreply 24309/25/2012

I think there were some rumors that Chandler didn't get along with Freddie and didn't want to do the storyline, or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 24409/25/2012

Eileen is going to be paired with Chad DiMira, the one who everyone wants to be Will's love interest. Kristen's come back for family business, and yes, she and Marlena get into a cat fight. Eileen is dying to bring Susan back, and while the show pulled that, 'we want to get rid of the craziness, and focus on the reality and character-driven storylines,' the show went right back to Princess Gina, and they did bring back Susan for an episode last year. Bottom line, Susan's gonna show up. Eileen wants to give her braces.

Eileen says that this is the best writing she's ever had in a soap. With that said, I really hope they give her adequate time, AND Chandler and Freddie. As much as I'm dying for Kristen, I don't want the boys to become a back story.

Kristen is known to become "the" show, and "the" story, and Eileen was/is so in demand, that NBC wanted to share her between "The Young and the Restless" and "Days" last year. They had another actress portraying Susan back last October. "The Young and the Restless" wouldn't share her. Anyway, she's back to "Days" full-time. This isn't a one-off. This is why I'm so afraid as to what will happen to the gay storyline. You have the love triangle: Marlena, Kristen, and John starting up all over again. How are they going to pair Will with his granny now, if she's spending all her time bitch-slapping Kristen?

One hilarious comment, Eileen gave birth to EJ (Elvis Jr) in February 1997. This technique is known as SORAS (Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome). I can't figure out how old EJ is suppose to be now. James is 33. That sounds about right.

James Scott (EJ) has been the best about the gay storyline, and has even joked that he wants Will! Must be a British thing. He said he didn't get what the big deal was, having gay characters, and that they've done it in British soaps for years. I love when he tugs his ear and reminds everyone that he is/was "the Mer (mayor)".

I'm just thrilled how the majority of the viewers have embraced and have even screamed for more GAY! You will find the bigots though on the Days Facebook page. People bash the hell out of them though on there. It's always some white, fat, Southern female trash who post anti-gay shit.

Little factoid, Bryan Dattilo acted in the short film "Gaydar".

Excuse any typos, and piss-poor grammar, that makes me read like a moron. It's very late here. zzzz

by Anonymousreply 24509/25/2012

r244, Chandler doesn't follow Freddie on Twitter. Fans used that as evidence that they didn't like one another. Is that all there is to it? I have no clue. I think people want to see them out together as a real couple in real-life.

Wasn't Chandler living with Casey Jon Deidrick (Chad) at some point? People see them together all the time. Maybe this is why people have gotten the impression that Freddie and Chandler don't like one another.

Freddie seems great. He talked about how he worked at McDonald's, and all these odd jobs before he broke into the industry. He doesn't seem up his own ass at all. Is he the one who played a gay character before?

by Anonymousreply 24609/25/2012

R240, he practically placed a choke hold on the back of his neck and head during yesterday's episode, almost as if he wanted Sonny to blow him right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 24709/25/2012

I didn't know they brought Susan back last year. Can anyone post a YouTube clip? I'd love to see it.

by Anonymousreply 24809/25/2012

Sally Sussman-Morina was writing the show during Eileen's multiple characters.

I wish some other soap would snap her up. She is damn good.

by Anonymousreply 24909/25/2012

[quote]James Scott (EJ) has been the best about the gay storyline, and has even joked that he wants Will! Must be a British thing. He said he didn't get what the big deal was, having gay characters, and that they've done it in British soaps for years. I love when he tugs his ear and reminds everyone that he is/was "the Mer (mayor)".

Would LOVE to see any EJ/Will outtakes. As mentioned, James Scott had said the actors were aware of the homoerotic subtext and the loved playing up to them. On a separate note, does anyone else remember James stating that he liked to go nude when at home? I don't recall when the interview took place, but know it was after it was reported that him and his girlfriend were caught nude on a beach at night, and he subsequently admitted that he liked going naked at home whenever he had the chance.

by Anonymousreply 25009/25/2012

[quote]Sally Sussman-Morina was writing the show during Eileen's multiple characters.

That was around the time I stopped watching the show the first time (I'd been watching since about 1993 at that point). Having one look-alike was fine, but it really got out of control.

by Anonymousreply 25109/25/2012

I want a Will and EJ story or Will with a hot guy. Sonny is not hot.

by Anonymousreply 25209/25/2012

How are the ratings for the show?

by Anonymousreply 25309/25/2012

Hotness is obviously in the eye of the beholder, R252. I think Sonny is hotter than Will and I don't think EJ is hot at all.

by Anonymousreply 25409/25/2012

I liked the outfit Sami wore today better than most of what she has worn recently.

by Anonymousreply 25509/25/2012

I loved the scenes with Sami and MArlena yesterday. Marlena caled Sami onher shot and instead of Sami freking out, she listened and actually thought about what MArlena was saying. THIS is the relation Marlena and Sami should have

by Anonymousreply 25609/25/2012

Freddie posed for some photos last week for that improv soap comedy he did.

by Anonymousreply 25709/25/2012

I really loved the casual kisses today. WilSon kissed like any other couple would have kissed. That is, indeed, moving toward equality ... including marriage equality.

by Anonymousreply 25809/27/2012

[quote]Sally Sussman-Morina was writing the show during Eileen's multiple characters.

James Reilly was the one who created the four multiple character for Eileen -- Kristen, Susan Banks, Sister Mary Moria and Thomas Banks.

By the time Sally Sussman-Morina started writing the show in late 1997, it was just Kristen and Susan. Then Sally added the character of Penelope for the fifth character Eileen played for a brief time just before she exited the show in 1998.

As I recall, the original plan was not to have Eileen play Susan, but instead to hire a look-alike actress. But Eileen campaigned hard for it and the show agreed.

by Anonymousreply 25909/28/2012

The Soap Opera Digest dated Oct. 1, 2012 has two interesting Days-related items that have been discussed at length on DL.

1. On page 49, there is a photo of Chandler and Freddie standing together, Chandler with his arm around Freddie's shoulder. However, Freddie is so heavy in the photo I initially did not recognize him. Only after seeing the caption did I realize it was indeed Freddie.

The boys was definitely weighing a lot when the photo was taken. No wonder Days gave him two months off to loose the weight.

2. On page 58, they ask Lauren Koslow trivia questions about her character of Kate. One of the questions is, "What was Kate's last name when she first came to Salem?" Koslow replies, "Winograd," which SOD says is the correct answer.

Guess that definitively answers the question about whether Kate Roberts and Kate Winograd were the same character.

by Anonymousreply 26009/28/2012

omg what is Lucas going to do?

by Anonymousreply 26109/28/2012

R227 .... Gaby's child will be 16 years old by Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 26209/28/2012

Scenes from Thursday, September 27

by Anonymousreply 26309/28/2012

I love both Will and Sonny, but I see no chemistry with them, especially from Chandler. There's something that just isn't convincing. Freddie is much more credible to me.

by Anonymousreply 26409/28/2012

They're totally convincing. You want Will paired with a meth addict juice head. Typical.

by Anonymousreply 26509/28/2012

[quote]I didn't know they brought Susan back last year. Can anyone post a YouTube clip? I'd love to see it.

Be prepared to facepalm.

by Anonymousreply 26609/28/2012

You really need to Youtube "Kristen Susan".

MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 26709/29/2012

Susan and Elvis.

Watch this, you won't be sorry, I swear!

by Anonymousreply 26809/29/2012

As far as my fans are concerned I am the only Kate Winograd there ever was!

by Anonymousreply 26909/29/2012

Lucas expresses his disapproval in these scenes from Friday, September 28.

by Anonymousreply 27009/29/2012

Where's his stand up that people are talking about?

by Anonymousreply 27109/29/2012

I like Sami giving Lucas grief. Looks like she's finally on board.

by Anonymousreply 27209/29/2012

R271, here is the improv show from last week in which he was part of the ensemble along with his Days castmate, Eric Martsolf.

by Anonymousreply 27309/29/2012

Freddie just tweeted:

"They have waited a long time but they are getting what they want."

Could it possibly be true that love is finally in the air for Will (Chandler Massey) and Sonny (Freddie Smith) on "DOOL?" Smith is keeping quiet on this one, but one thing is sure - we are about to see a lot more of his character on screen, starting with a monumental event on August 20. But you'll have to tune in to see what it is! We haven't seen too much of Sonny lately, so where was he during the explosion?

Smith: In my mind he was busy working. Holding down the coffee house. We know that Sonny has helped Will with the coming out process. Do you think that has made Sonny's feelings more intense for Will?

Smith: Anytime you go through something that serious in someone's life, and you are with someone and you have that bond, you have that trust, that is important in relationships and that is why their friendship is so strong and why it continues to grow. Why do you think Sonny started to develop feelings for Will that were more than friendly?

Smith: I think initially, it is just like it happens in real life. When people are attractive, or you are attracted to somebody, you are drawn to them. And once you get to know them and your personalities mesh you start to develop a crush and they became friends so quickly and then he started coming out. I think there was a lot going on. Sonny did have a crush long before, but he was just playing it cool because Will was going through such a change. And I think he was respecting his boundaries and giving him time to find out and get comfortable with himself. Whether he acts on those emotions or not, we'll have to see how it all plays out. How do you think Will feels at this point?

Smith: I think it is the same aspect where they are so comfortable, they get along so well and it is not a forced relationship. I think they truly enjoy each other's company and they have a lot in common. I think they would make a great couple honestly. They are both great people and they have a lot to offer to each other. So I think he does feel something for Sonny as well. Do you think Will is denying his feelings for Sonny or is he just not sure?

Smith: He is just not sure. He is going through so much. He was with a girlfriend then was like, 'Wait a second, I'm attracted to guys' so I don't know if he could distinguish between liking Sonny as a friend or being attracted to him. So after he comes out and becomes comfortable with himself he will be able to really see what those feelings are like, where he could have a genuine take on how he feels instead of being confused. We do know from the spoilers that Sonny kisses Will and it may not go as well as he hoped. Can you talk about that?

Smith: In a life or death situation - and this is what is unfortunate about life - is that sometimes people don't come out with their true feelings. No matter what the feelings are, romantic or in general. And I feel like in this situation, he was so scared he would never see Will again, and he sees him and the emotions just pour out and he just kisses him. I think in his mind he didn't think he would have the chance to kiss him again and it just kind of happened. And he didn't know how Will was going to react and Will was caught off guard, so now they have to deal with that. What happens now, who says what, who is in the wrong. So it is an interesting little dynamic between the two of them. In a perfect world, where would you like to see this storyline go?

Smith: The fans are dying for a romance. They are all pulling for Wilson, which is the name they have given our couple, and I am pulling for it as well. I think they make a great couple. But Sonny is going to be experimenting with other people to find his true love like everyone. But yeah, having them interact with people and find love and show his struggles and see how he works in all these situations. He has so much coming up. I have been working like a horse the past three months. The fans should be, I'm hoping, pleased. It is going to be great. Is there anything else you want to say to your fans?

Smith: Just thanks for all the support. I get so many tweets and so many letters and it means so much to me that they love my work. It makes me feel so good as an actor that they love my character. They have waited a long time but they are getting what they want. I am excited for them to tune in Monday and begin the journey with Sonny. Wondering if Olympian Ryan Lochte can act? Details in's Primetime Dish and don't forget to read our Pretty Little Liars recaps each week.

Join on Twitter @soapoperafan, "like" on Facebook to dish on "Days Of Our Lives," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

- Hollie Deese

by Anonymousreply 27409/30/2012

Freddie posted a handwritten list of the days he appears on Days for fans.

He also confirms that it's really him on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 27509/30/2012

It looks like a boring week on DOOL. I've look at a couple of sites on line, including a listing of dates when he appears posted by Freddie himself. There is nothing listed for this week for WilSon. Guess I'll change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 27610/01/2012

There's a big cast photo just put out by Deidre. Chandler's in dress clothes. People are speculating what that's all about.

Cameron has been recast with a hot guy. The gays are jumping for joy. See link.

Just one more week until Eileen returns. A small spoiler leaked yesterday, Kristen has come back to regroup the DiMera family for Stefano.

by Anonymousreply 27710/01/2012

Sonny's Days are: Oct. 8, 15, 16, 22, 26, 29

by Anonymousreply 27810/01/2012

Freddie's new verification pic on Twitter shows him looking lean and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 27910/01/2012

Cameron recast nude!

by Anonymousreply 28010/02/2012

It looks like the show may be setting up Caroline for an Alzheimer's story line. There have been a few scenes where she "forgot" things and was short with people who corrected her. On today's show, she told Gabi that "[Nicole] had taken my man Shawn" and when Gabi said "Shawn? I thought she married Victor", Caroline claimed that she was too upset and got confused.

by Anonymousreply 28110/02/2012

I think they're cutting back the Sonny story to make way for Kristen's return. Eileen Davidson tweeted this:

@eileen_davidson Stefanos's adopted daughter done WRONG by John and Marlena long ago. and SHE'S BACK!

Stefano returns on the 8th. Kristen the 11th.

by Anonymousreply 28210/02/2012

She wasn't done wrong by John & Marlena. Susan was the one who sent her to that island, and she deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 28310/02/2012

This promotional photo was released today of Freddie "in character" for that improv soap he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 28410/04/2012

NBC just released "Kristen's return" promo video. It was just played on the Jumbotron in Times Square.

It's obvious that this is going to take over the soap now. :( :)

I guess Will can't rely on Granny now.

by Anonymousreply 28510/04/2012

I like Sami's hairstyle here.

by Anonymousreply 28610/04/2012

I'm too nervous to watch Kristen's return... Those years that she was on were DOOL's best, and her change from naif to wounded aggressor was the best part. The DOOL writers we have now would only ruin the character's legacy.

by Anonymousreply 28710/05/2012

[quote]Those years that she was on were DOOL's best

No they weren't. Days started going down hill over 30 years ago. When Susan Flannery left, it was all over.

by Anonymousreply 28810/05/2012

Eileen Davidson looks like EJ's slightly older sister, hardly his mother. Of course, ED looks younger than she is, and James Scott looks way older than 33.

by Anonymousreply 28910/05/2012

I wasn't alive 30 years ago, R288... I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

by Anonymousreply 29010/05/2012

I agree R287. The Jim Reilly years were Days' best and after he left, the show never recovered. The great thing about the Reilly years is that he had story arcs planned for years, unlike the head-writers that followed him, including the current ones that seem to make up everything on the spot.

by Anonymousreply 29110/05/2012

When Jim Reilly was hired in late 92, he gave NBC and the producers a 5 year plan for the show. No writers do that anymore. They write 13 week storylines.

by Anonymousreply 29210/05/2012

Yes, R290, Susan Flannery played Laura Horton. They wrote the character out (along with several others) in 1980, and Days became the Marlena Evans Show shortly after. The Horton family occupied a lesser & lesser role, dwindling to almost nothing by the Jim Reilly era.

The show was at its most interesting during the first 10 years of its run.

by Anonymousreply 29310/05/2012

[quote]The show was at its most interesting during the first 10 years of its run.

Jesus, how old are you??!

by Anonymousreply 29410/05/2012

[quote]Eileen Davidson looks like EJ's slightly older sister, hardly his mother.

She's not his mother.

Kristen and John have turned out to be related. He's a DiMera. That makes this sex stuff really disturbing.

Here's the TV Guide interview Eileen just did. Susan is coming back. I love this line:

"And I gotta tell you, some things never change! I just love it when Kristen tortures Marlena! Driving that woman crazy is the most fun ever!"

The talk about Kristen being sold into white slavery is just hilarious. When you look back at what the show did, it's just astounding how so many people still tuned in to watch such an insane campfest.

The 90s Kristen/Susan story arch is probably one of the gayest plotlines in the history of soaps. It's just as gay as Wilson. My god, this show is going to be gay-tastic now!!!

by Anonymousreply 29510/05/2012

Weren't Kristen and her brother adopted by Stefano, though? Kristen shares no blood with the actual DiMera clan - she was simply raised by them.

by Anonymousreply 29610/06/2012

R295, ED also played Susan, who is EJ's mother.

by Anonymousreply 29710/06/2012

Yes, Peter and Kristen were just raised by Stefano; he's not their biological father. Soaps love to work this quasi-incest angle, for some reason, however. They always have.

by Anonymousreply 29810/06/2012

Did they ever say that Susan(and the others) and Kristen were related by blood?

by Anonymousreply 29910/06/2012

I love Eileen Davidson. She made Kristen epic. When I started watching DOOL as a teen, it was the height of the Kristen-Marlena rivalry. Davidson played Kristen as devious, but still very likable. You were rooting for Kristen against the sanctimonious Marlena and her judgmental Salem cronies. When I watched the 'Marlena Possessed' storyline as an adult, I noticed that Kristen was actually the heroine. She was gaslighted by Marlena, which slowly drove her mad.

"The 90s Kristen/Susan story arch is probably one of the gayest plotlines in the history of soaps."

I agree, R295. I know this is a 'Mary!' moment, but Kristen was an outcast in Salem the way that many gay men were in their respective suburbs growing up. I identify very strongly with the character, and I hope the writers don't mess her up.

by Anonymousreply 30010/06/2012

The campest moment in DOOL's history, for your viewing pleasure. I want to see Sonny possessed by the devil like this. Then he can show up naked in the town square too.

by Anonymousreply 30110/06/2012

I never cared for Kristen much (and wasn't a fan of Marlena, either). By the time Susan sent her to that island, leaving everyone in Salem to believe she was dead, I was happy as a clam.

I felt similarly about Kate, as played by Deborah Adair. I loved it when she was presumed dead in that plane crash for a year. Lauren Koslow didn't annoy me as much, but they could've left her on that Japanese trawler and I would've been just fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 30210/06/2012

Days was SO amazing back then, R301. That was REAL entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 30310/06/2012

R302, die in a grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 30410/06/2012

[quote]Jesus, how old are you??!

Eldergay from way back, obviously.

The intense psychological family drama of those early years, centered completely around the Hortons, was some of the most compelling television ever.

Alice's anguish over the (presumed, at the time) death of her oldest son Tommy and the bittersweet loss of youngest child Marie to marriage was palpable in those first episodes.

Then, the sibling rivalry between Mickey and Bill, as Bill watched with increasing pent-up jealousy and rage as Mickey enjoyed a brief marriage to Laura, who had been Bill's intended, culminating in Bill's rape of Laura and her subsequent impregnation.

Nothing like it, and so shocking for its time.

by Anonymousreply 30510/06/2012

[quote]Did they ever say that Susan(and the others) and Kristen were related by blood?

No, because they weren't related.

Kristen is going to have to confront EJ who was supposed to be her son.

Fuck me, gay coma a-comin'!!!!

Wilson + Kristen DiMera and Susan Banks

This is just too fucking much! -_-

by Anonymousreply 30610/06/2012

Wait, Nicole is going to pretend to be pregnant like Kristen to keep her man away from the other bitch who wants him? Kristen returns later this week. Is this some sort of wacky tribute?

by Anonymousreply 30710/09/2012

Shouldn't Gabby be in her second trimester by now?

by Anonymousreply 30810/09/2012

lol @ r308

Coming up: Gabi starts a relationship with Nick, and Nick is shocked to learn that her ex is gay.

by Anonymousreply 30910/09/2012

So has anyone actually met Freddie?

by Anonymousreply 31010/09/2012 Gabby really not pregnant as a result of her tryst with Will?

by Anonymousreply 31110/09/2012

It's only been about six weeks since Will and Gabi had sex. Gabi is a little slow at times so she should be questioning her menstrual cycle any time now.

by Anonymousreply 31210/09/2012

Will she be like Peggy from Mad Men, and have no clue she's pregnant until her water breaks in the doctor's office?

by Anonymousreply 31310/09/2012

Scenes from Monday, October 8.

by Anonymousreply 31410/10/2012

Poor Caroline, she's going to need some Depends soon. Perhaps the show can do a tie-in.

by Anonymousreply 31510/10/2012

The first episode of Days, from 1965.

Notice that Alice refers to their oldest son as "Dan" (he was subsequently renamed Tommy).

by Anonymousreply 31610/11/2012

Marie's fiance Tony was a cutie!

IIRC, he developed a brain tumor and died, and Marie married his father Craig.

by Anonymousreply 31710/11/2012

Classic Days from the '60s & '70s.

by Anonymousreply 31810/11/2012

Holy shit! What gay costume designer put Eileen in that getup?

What era is that type of shirt from? The hat was so Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 31910/11/2012

Can't wait to see Caroline start flinging her poo in the Brady Pub.

by Anonymousreply 32010/12/2012

Just revealed: Kristen is going to start having an affair with Brady.

James Scott on no longer working with Chandler Massey:

“I was extremely disappointed. Aside from my own selfish reasons of just enjoying working with Chandler Massey very much, I thought it was a very interesting, unique dynamic on the show. When you communicate directly with the audience, as I do on occasion, and you have a storyline that overwhelmingly and without exception is praised and embraced by the audience that I have spoken to, it’s always disappointing when something like that is killed. From my perspective, it’s a great shame.”

by Anonymousreply 32110/12/2012

Didn't Kristen used to change Brady's diapers? That is just too wrong and creepy.

by Anonymousreply 32210/12/2012

Have they ruined Kristen yet? I'm too afraid to watch.

by Anonymousreply 32310/12/2012

r323, she still hasn't agreed to return to Salem, even after Stefano's pleading.

There's a lot of spoilers, and all the fans who felt that they were going to ruin Eileen Davidson, agree that this is the best shit Days has done in years!!! The plot twists that have leaked are incredible!

Eileen wasn't joking when she said that this was the best writing she's had in years. She also said in a podcast yesterday, that the shooting is a million times better. They shoot Mon-Thurs, and she in that span of time, she's filmed three week's worth of episodes. They also get a week off each month.

The official press photo of Eileen was released today. It looks like a Jenny Craig ad. I can't seem to save it. It's here on a Facebook page for her character(s). It's the first one on the left. She's in jeans.

by Anonymousreply 32410/12/2012

where are these plot details?

by Anonymousreply 32510/12/2012

I think the writing is SO entertaining with Jennifer pushing Nicole down the stairs (or did Nicole throw herself down?) and Kristen coming back. The plot is starting to become a lot more dense instead of the "let's sit on the couch and talk about our emotions for two weeks whilst we drink out of our disposable coffee cups we bought in Horton Square." I don't like the Caroline/Alzheimer's storyline though - hopefully someone is drugging her so she doesn't blab about changing a paternity test or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 32610/12/2012

r325, check the postings on that Facebook page. They're on there.

by Anonymousreply 32710/13/2012

Kristen's working for a church in Salem.

What is so fascinating about an interview Eileen just gave is that when she began filming, she had no idea where the character had been all these years, and in the first couple of episodes that are now airing, she was just "winging it." She says that the character's back story is now fully developed. Everything makes sense. She loves what they came up with.

EJ is going to meet Kristen, and when he first sees her, he's going to call her "mum".

They still have yet to bring in Susan. They're three months ahead of schedule, so we won't be seeing Susan from at least now until January. Eileen wants to bring the character back. James and Eileen have mentioned how the show is more geared in reality, and that the Banks family were of the crazy Reilly years. BULLSHIT! Princess Gina was done this year, and Susan was back last December.

Will and Sonny are going to be dragged into the Kristen saga, at least at the start. They're relationship is going to bring back memories of John's with Kristen. One of them mentions something, and John again recalls Kristen. It's in the Town Square, and Marlena is also with them. She turns around and catches Kristen in the background. She hired Brady to keep an eye on Kristen at all times. John embraces Kristen. Marlena doesn't. Kristen starts having a fling with Brady to prove that she's changed and doesn't want John anymore. Of course she still does. There's a ton of other crap that was revealed, but my brain's a bit foggy. Bottom line: this is going to be glorious!

Everyone was so freaked out that they were killing Nicole's baby again, but look at what happened! They finally came up with something like from an old soap opera plot line back in the day: carrying around a miscarried baby, and pretending that another woman was responsible for its death, all in order to keep her man away from the other bitch. It's sort of Kristen though, which is pretty hilarious.

I'm glad they're about knock off that grim on Marlena's face, portraying her as a sweet angel for so many years. Marlena was a piece of work back in the 90s. The actors are especially happy about Eileen's return because it gives them a story line. I guess they can't do the granny cares for gayby storyline forever.

Wilson returns big time next month. It seems that the show wants to get the Kristen plot line going.

James Scott is so upset that he no longer gets to act opposite Chandler Massey. He's also sick of the Sami-EJ-Rafe storyline. James was fully aware of the sexual tension between he and Will in the show that the public was laughing about. Eileen is now playing opposite of him, and she said that he, James, loves to improv. If this is true, I wonder if he played off on the 'joke' and tried to drum up some more sexual tension between he and Chandler. I can't believe that the writers weren't in on the gag either. Those lines were hilarious. My favorite: "So are you gonna get me off?" C'mon!

When the 'coming out' saga was still in full bloom, James said on some red carpet event, "Sami, either you accept you son, or I'm marrying him!" He's British, and doesn't see what the big deal is with having a gay character. He mentioned that it's been a couple of decades now that British television had gay characters in their soaps.

James is having a blast with Eileen, commenting that she is a phenomenal actress, and she's one of those people you love to hate, but for some reason can't turn away from.

I don't even know if I can classify Days as a soap. It's like a much insaner, Dark Shadows, but it's in on the joke, unlike the former.

Too bad James E. Reilly isn't still around.

The Wilson storyline is probably the first true respectable soap opera storyline the show has had in decades. I'm willing to bet that they do do a sex scene between the two characters. It'll drum up the ratings, and get them publicity. I think the show's contract is up for renewal next year. It has an 'option' in it.

ONE LAST THING: is this the smallest cast Days has ever had? Salem used to be crawling with tons of people.

by Anonymousreply 32810/13/2012

I have FF every show for the past three weeks. IT IS SO BORING

by Anonymousreply 32910/13/2012

Speaking of knock Doc off of her pedestal, I actually liked what the show did with Jennifer, making her so obsessed with separating Daniel and Nicole that people are seeing Miss Goody-Two Shoes as mean, conniving and bitchy. (It doesn't hurt that there is still bad feeling toward Missy Reeves over the Chick-Fil-A situation.)

by Anonymousreply 33010/13/2012

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 33110/13/2012

r330, is Missy Reeves in deep shit with the cast over the Chick-Fil-A thing? I've been wondering about that. I'm actually happy that her stupid character could be heading off to prison. She has stained teeth -- shallow, I know, but still. They had her lingering in the background for a bit months ago. She reappeared, looking like some schoolmarm. I couldn't believe what they had her in. I almost didn't recognize her. The worst part was her hair. It was up in a bun, or some shit. I thought then, "Some gay guy in the costume and hair department hates this broad." Maybe they knew her anti-gay bs.

She attended the Country Music Awards. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 33210/13/2012

Virtual tour of Sonny's cafe.

by Anonymousreply 33310/13/2012

So when is Will going to offer his virgin hole to Sonny? Sonny better have plenty of stamina as I suspect Will is a young power bottom in the making. He better use that hole for all he can while he can. It is only a matter time of time before Will offers it up to any man who wants it, just like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 33410/13/2012

r334 just made me pee a little.

by Anonymousreply 33510/13/2012

Kristen's scenes last week.

"What kind of name is Chad?"

by Anonymousreply 33610/14/2012

Wilson have big storylines this week. They're going rock climbing, and Sonny decides that they need to travel the world more together. There's a pick of them sleeping on a sofa together. There will be flashbacks to the Gabi/Will sex scene (barf). Nick and Gabi discuss their past relationships. Nick is surprised to find out that Gabi's last boyfriend was gay. This must be where the flashbacks come in.

As previously mention, Sonny and Will are tied to the Kristen storyline initially.

by Anonymousreply 33710/15/2012

R328, Kristen is going to prove she's over John by sleeping with his son? I see that working out very well for her.

by Anonymousreply 33810/15/2012

Very Kristen, r338.

by Anonymousreply 33910/15/2012

John's going to wake up with Kristen in his bed, btw.

by Anonymousreply 34010/15/2012

Well, Sonny opened the door to John's past, bringing up Kristen. Nice to see Wilson holding hands.

by Anonymousreply 34110/15/2012

Will & Sonny scenes from Monday, October 15

by Anonymousreply 34210/17/2012

Will & Sonny scenes from Tuesday, October 16

by Anonymousreply 34310/17/2012

Didn't all of Salem think that Kristen died?

by Anonymousreply 34410/22/2012

Wilson sex is on the way!!!

Soap Opera Fan Spoilers - Week of October 29th

Will and Sonny start getting intimate, but they’re interrupted by Lucas pounding on the door. He tells his son that Caroline is leaving. Will’s shocked and runs off to see her. Lucas isn’t subtle about showing Sonny he doesn’t approve of him trying to get acquainted with his son’s nether regions. Sonny doesn’t care. They have words. Later, Billie finds Will and tells him his dad doesn’t want him seeing the Kiriakis anymore. Will’s furious and finds his father so he can tear into him. Lucas suggests that Sonny is just a user and urges his son to question him about all the other men he’s been with. For some reason, Will follows his father’s advice, which hurts Sonny’s feelings and he puts the breaks on their relationship. Elsewhere, Gabi notices that Nick is uncomfortable with Will and Sonny. He explains why. She’s cool with that so they make out. This leads to him putting a candle in the pumpkin.

by Anonymousreply 34510/23/2012

OMG!! Gabi is going to have two babies -- Will's AND Nick's!!

by Anonymousreply 34610/23/2012

Marlena to Kristen: "No, we're not trapped in a room together."

Kristen: "Not yet."

Marlena brings up that she hoped that Kristen was rotting in some third world prison or dead. The show is not completely ignoring the character's past history. However, how on Earth is EJ young enough to be her son? I know he's not her son, but he was born for her, and she had him as a baby. Kristen would have to be over 60. Susan is also mentioned a lot. The first time he sees Kristen, he says, "Mother!"

Gabi is going to barf. There will be flashbacks to Will and Gabi's sex scene. They haven't spelled out pregnancy in the tabs yet, but they don't have to. Making it be possibly Nick's is a cool storyline. "Who the baby daddy?"

I know it's going to sound really ageist, but seeing John and Marlena becoming this really romantic couple, almost eating each other's faces, is really cringe-worthy. It's like watching your grandparents. I know they're doing it for the Kristen plotline, but eww! Deidre looks good with the plastic surgery, but her neck gives away her age when she turns it to make out with John, and then she's got that post-menopausal bloat. She also has granny hands. She was wearing gloves for no good reason, with a normal shirt, and no jacket on. Liver spots!

Eileen Davidson is so much younger than the two of them. Seeing her possibly wanting to get back with John is like seeing a young woman trying to bump uglies with Bob Barker.

She's going to start shaking up with John's son. Wasn't he SORAS (Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome) too?

Last thing, come January, there will be a big wedding, and gay and straight with collide with one another. Something is happening BIG with Wilson. No one knows what yet. If they's been able to stifle any leaks as to who's getting married, they've been able to hold a possible gay wedding. My thoughts: perhaps Will's stupid parents don't want Wilson flaunting their relationship to the family attending.

by Anonymousreply 34710/24/2012

Scenes from Monday, October 22

by Anonymousreply 34810/24/2012

Nick is so hot. Shitty actor but hot.

by Anonymousreply 34910/24/2012

[quote]She's going to start shaking up with John's son. Wasn't he SORAS (Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome) too?

Yes, but not as badly as EJ. He was born on the show in 1992. EJ should still be in high school.

by Anonymousreply 35010/24/2012

349 - I think Nick is just getting used to being back on set. Usually all the actors suck for the first month or so because they're just trying to remember lines/blocking. They don't get any rehearsals or retakes.

by Anonymousreply 35110/24/2012

Wowza. This is hot. Sex, finally!!

by Anonymousreply 35210/25/2012

At least one of those two guys is waking up with a sore ass the next morning: Will because his virgin ass has been pounded for the very first time and/or Sonny because we all know Will is as horny as his slutty mother.

by Anonymousreply 35310/25/2012

[quote]OMG!! Gabi is going to have two babies -- Will's AND Nick's!!

Didn't they already do this with Sami having twins - one EJ's and one Lucas's? I can definitely see them setting up a "Who fathered Gabi's baby?" storyline.

I knew along there was no point in having Will stick his semi-soft dick in Gabi's honey pot if she wasn't going to get pregnant - especially not after they kept sticking in flashbacks to their night of "passion" into every other episode.

by Anonymousreply 35410/25/2012

Are they going to jump up and down on the bed and then go eat ice cream with Will's mom? Or will Sonny be hit by a train before they can consummate their relationship?

by Anonymousreply 35510/25/2012

Will and Sonny in Halloween costumes. Upcoming episode preview!

by Anonymousreply 35610/25/2012

"Didn't they already do this with Sami having twins - one EJ's and one Lucas's?"

R354 - Soaps are very environmentally friendly. They recycle plot lines all the time.

by Anonymousreply 35710/25/2012

Friday's episode was dull as dirt even with the Will scenes, which were annoying as hell but definitely remind me of how goofy/annoying I was when I was 19/20 and with a guy. Glad Kristen is back because she brings a certain edge to the show that it was missing. We need more Kate though.

by Anonymousreply 35810/27/2012

Speaking of Friday's episode, here it is.

by Anonymousreply 35910/27/2012

That was hot. And I've seen previews for Monday and those are even hotter. Good job Days.

by Anonymousreply 36010/27/2012

I have FF every episode of Days for the past three or four weeks. It is so bad.

by Anonymousreply 36110/27/2012

Is that crap still on?

by Anonymousreply 36210/27/2012

R_361, Where did you see those previews?

by Anonymousreply 36310/28/2012

Did anything amazing happen today? We had a Sandy pre-emption.

by Anonymousreply 36410/29/2012

Didn't bother watching today, mostly because of the Sandy coverage. Not much interesting going on anyway.

by Anonymousreply 36510/29/2012

Shirtless Sonny and Will making out on a bed until pervy Lucas interrupted because he wanted to watch or join. Nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 36610/30/2012

Eric Martsolf is gorgeous. I adore watching that beautiful man in scenes and I hope Kristen seduces him.

by Anonymousreply 36710/30/2012

Was Freddie Smith actually shirtless? I want to see his nipples.

by Anonymousreply 36810/30/2012

Yeah, there is something about Eric that i can't describe - that smooth, hairless body he has going on usually doesn't get my motor running - I mean, nice to look at but nothing special. But him - something about him just makes me want to do nasty things to him.

by Anonymousreply 36910/30/2012

Scenes from Monday, October 29

R366, you can see Sonny's nipples in this clip. They appear to be a little smaller than average.

by Anonymousreply 37010/30/2012

I used to love when Brady was a total nasty and sparred with Marlena. There was something wonderfully gay about him back then. I mean just watch this scene:

by Anonymousreply 37110/30/2012

r367, I agree, I could just do unspeakable things to that man. Here's a funny skit he did on Best Week Ever:

by Anonymousreply 37210/30/2012

I love James Scott/EJ. He is like a male version of Cynthia Watros on Guiding Light. Snarky, eccentric, over the top. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 37310/30/2012

Kristen's arrival on the show has given it a shot of adrenalin and you can tell that both Eileen and the rest of the cast are loving just being there. Too bad they can't bring back Jason Brooks on the show and pair him up with Jennifer in her "babykilling" time of need. Or how about Craig and Nancy? Screens would literally implode from camp overload.

by Anonymousreply 37410/30/2012

I loved that original Is Hope Gina story, where she turned up at Maison Blanche - so exotic and alluring - and I absolutely adored the Queen of the Night story, pre-possession when Marlena was having nightly visits in her sleep from Stefano. It was lush, intricate, spellbinding, sophisticated. It was soap opera as an artform and not as an entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 37510/30/2012

If EJ had angry sex with Will, it would be an incredibly provocative storyline and compelling as hell. I'm tired of these rather inoffensive 'romantic' gay storylines - they usually lead to nowhere and don't showcase the lust & the passion. I'm not saying Days should become hardcore porn, I just want to see gay characters become a little bit more passionate and captivating instead of these meek fragile things.

by Anonymousreply 37610/30/2012

I was watching Tom Horton's funeral earlier - this will appeal to the viewer in this thread who has been with the show from the start. Brilliantly written:

by Anonymousreply 37710/30/2012

Have been catching up on the past week's worth of Days. It seems that Marlena and Maggie are sharing their wardrobe.

On the Monday, Oct. 22 episode, where Kristen and Marlena were in the park, Marlena was wearing a black and white leopard spotted jacket.

Across town on the same episode, Maggie was visiting Jennifer at the Horton house. Maggie was wearing the exact same black and white leopard spotted jacket.

Looking forward to seeing EJ and Will sharing the same wardrobe in a future episode.

by Anonymousreply 37810/31/2012

I cant believe how old Lucas looks. Is that wig? Carbface.

by Anonymousreply 37910/31/2012

R379 - Austin looked bad too. Kate looks better than her sons.

by Anonymousreply 38010/31/2012

Bryan Datillo is definately thicker but I still wouldn't kick him out of bed. Lauren Koslow is only ten years older than Lisa Rinna, and fifteen years older than Patrick Muldoon. I guess Kate got started young.

by Anonymousreply 38110/31/2012

Even though Kate's surgery is a bit extreme, it fits with the character and she's still hot. But yeah, she and Lisa Rinna look about the same age.

by Anonymousreply 38211/01/2012

I think Lauren Koslow should go back to Bold and Beautiful as Margo and become the new center of the show. Flannery's gone and the show needs some bite.

by Anonymousreply 38311/01/2012

[quote]Bryan Datillo is definately thicker but I still wouldn't kick him out of bed.

At least he got rid of that ridiculous patchy beard.

by Anonymousreply 38411/01/2012

Now if they can just cut that hair.

by Anonymousreply 38511/01/2012

"Lauren Koslow is only ten years older than Lisa Rinna, and fifteen years older than Patrick Muldoon."

But she looks better than they do. R381

by Anonymousreply 38611/01/2012

I was hoping that Nick's aversion to Will and Sonny being gay was going to be due to the fact that he was made someone's bitch in prison.

"There's something I have to tell you Gabi..."

by Anonymousreply 38711/01/2012

What was his reason then? I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 38811/01/2012

Maggie's hair was SERIOUSLY huge today. She was wearing like 3 wigs at once. It looked good, though.

by Anonymousreply 38911/01/2012

I forget how exactly Buck phrased it but it sounded like when he was in prison, he reformed himself entirely which including reading/studying the bible and, as a result, he can't condone Will and Sonny's behavior (even though he finds nothing wrong with them being gay).

Also speaking of today's for anyone who saw it, did you get joy out of Dr. Jonas basically telling Maggie and Jennifer to mind their own business and butt out of personal affairs. I loved it. I like Maggie but Jennifer is one of the biggest goody-two-shoes buttinskies to ever appear on daytime and was happy that someone finally told her off.

by Anonymousreply 39011/01/2012

How the HELL did "Nick" get auto-corrected as "Buck"??

by Anonymousreply 39111/02/2012

Eileen Davidson is single-handily saving this show!!!

by Anonymousreply 39211/02/2012

If I was headwriter of Days of Our Lives, I'd have Stefano and Kristen use Jennifer as their next pet project and turn her wear her down into a lunatic, causing her dress as Alice Horton in the 1950s and abstain from sex.

by Anonymousreply 39311/02/2012

The character of Jennifer Horton really has gone downhill over the years. She used to be the sweet ingenue heroine - but the last year, she is the irksome, wishy washy, busybody that drives me up the wall. Granted, I admit i am more critical of her now because of the actress' behavior, but she was bugging me before the whole chick-fil-a mess - she seriously annoys the crap out of me now.

by Anonymousreply 39411/02/2012

Jennifer Horton is played by the fundie bitch. Fuck her. Her character's mother was a mental case. Kristen used to be best friends with Jennifer, and they've thrown that around in the show for the past couple of weeks. Kristen is actually helping EJ go after Jennifer. Twisted shit.

Kristen meeting Marlena's shrink, and then deciding not to go through with the session when Marlena sees her was hilarious. Kristen to Marlena: "You obviously need the therapy."

by Anonymousreply 39511/02/2012

Bryan Datillo is a major fundie as well.

by Anonymousreply 39611/02/2012

btw Elaine Princi originated the role of Kate on Days of our Lives in the last 70s.

by Anonymousreply 39711/02/2012

Deidre Hall and Kristen Alfonso are major fundies as well.

by Anonymousreply 39811/02/2012

Do you remember maybe a year and half ago when they had those butch prison guards trying to seduce Jennifer? This was when Hope was in jail and Jennifer was "interning" at the prison or something trying to get to the bottom of the mystery (this was when Jen was not annoying). I remember one of the female prison guards saying to the head butch guard "You sure like those blondes, don't you."

by Anonymousreply 39911/02/2012

Clip below of Jen interacting with leering prison warden.

by Anonymousreply 40011/02/2012

R397, that's another way the writers have fucked up Days history. The character Elaine Princi played in the '70s was Kate Winograd, and she was either a nurse or a doctor; Bill Horton had an affair with her.

When Kate Roberts (played by Deborah Adair) was brought to the show in the early '90s, it was clear that she and Kate Winograd were *not* the same person. Kate Roberts was an uneducated, gold-digging, white trash former prostitute. Much later, the writers decided that she and Kate Winograd were the same person.

I'm not clear how (or if) the writers explained how a former doctor or nurse wound up living in a trailer park, married to Curtis Brown (the father of Austin & Billie). And why would she resort to prostitution and gold-digging if she'd been a nurse or a doctor?

by Anonymousreply 40111/02/2012

Kristen telling Marlena that she obviously needs to be in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 40211/02/2012

I love how Marlena walks in accompanied by rap music playing in the background. Very edgy.

by Anonymousreply 40311/02/2012

R398, Deidre Hall is most definitely NOT a fundie. In fact, she donated over $5,000 to the Obama reelection campaign. Her best friend was GAY and died in the early 90's from AIDS and was there with him at his bedside the last few days of his life. She is also a HUGE supporter of the gay storyline on Days, as is Kristian Alfonso who wished that her character could have been included in the storyline. How can you possible claim that Deidre and Kristian are "fundies?"

by Anonymousreply 40411/02/2012

You wrote a bunch of lies threaded with a small amount of truth, R404. First, Alfonso has been a fundamentalist since after her stint on MELROSE PLACE in the '90s. She and Reeves were both vehemently opposed to the gay storyline, one of the reasons why Peter Reckell quit the show. Second, Hall was indeed wonderful to her departed friend but later in life, especially after her split with Jane Elliot, she has gotten a lot more conservative. She celebrated July 4th with Melissa Reeves and has said that she will also have Thanksgiving with the Reeves'.

by Anonymousreply 40511/02/2012

LOL! You are so full of it R405. If Deidre Hall is so conservative why would she donate close to $5000 to the Obama reelection campaign?Don't have an answer to that, do you? And Kristian Alfonso has most definitely vocalized her support for the storyline both publicly and privately, most recently at the Paley Center panel a few months ago. As someone who might know a little more about the behind the scenes shenanigans, I know for a certain you are full of shit. ;)

by Anonymousreply 40611/02/2012

Kristian Alfonso tweeted a short "I agree" reply to Blake Berris last night after he went went on a brief Twitter rant where he distinguished himself from his character and reiterated his support for gay friends and causes.

Also, Bryan Dattilo was a panelist at the Outfest event for Days this past spring. He couldn't have been more supportive of the show's gay story and of gay fans in attendance. If he's a fundie, his beliefs do not extend to us.

Other than Melissa Reeves, I have trouble believing any of the Days cast members are opposed to the show's gay storyline or to gay issues in the world outside of Salem. They simply work with and know too many gay people to be anything but completely supportive.

by Anonymousreply 40711/02/2012

Damn, Matthew Ashford's new twitter photo is making me hot and horny. He looks so sexy with the stubble/beard. Yummmmmmmmmmy.

by Anonymousreply 40811/02/2012

Links, people. Because I'm not believing a lot of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 40911/02/2012

No matter how you spin it R401 Elaine Princi originated the role of Kate in the last 70s.

by Anonymousreply 41011/02/2012

I'm really going to miss Peter Reckell. I loved Robert Kelker Kelly's more sombre Bo too. Both were really distinctive in the role, and totally different. They seem like really wonderful men and I don't even say that from a gay guy's perspective, just as a human being.

by Anonymousreply 41111/02/2012

[quote]Damn, Matthew Ashford's new twitter photo is making me hot and horny. He looks so sexy with the stubble/beard. Yummmmmmmmmmy.

Jack should have pushed Jennifer into the elevator shaft. I agree with those who wrote about Jennifer's apparent recent change of behavior but if the show is going to change her, they really should go all the way and make her a 100% total bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41211/02/2012

I'm not spinning anything, R410. They were originally two different characters; the Days writers made them the same many years after the fact. I never denied that Elaine Princi was on the show, or that she played Kate Winograd.

by Anonymousreply 41311/02/2012

I've read that Jennifer is leaving the show. She really wants to be with her homophobic "country" singer husband and that Nashville crew. She spends weekends there. What a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 41411/02/2012

If that's true R414, I hope the writers do her in by having Jennifer choke to death on a chicken sandwich. You know the fans of the show would love it.

by Anonymousreply 41511/02/2012

GREAT news, R414. Jennifer has become a MISERABLE bitch in the last few weeks on the show. She's making Nicole The Liar look like a model of Christian charity in comparison. Why can't she just leave Doctor Dick the fuck alone? I hope the writers make him choose Nicole despite the coming revelation about the baby in the next little while. it would be a nice switch from the usual "good little girl gets the guy" tropes they've always relied on in soaps.

I'm liking the return of Nick and Kristen. Both give the show a kind of dark yet compelling menace the show hasn't had for a while. Eileen is the gold standard of soap stars and seems to be loving being back. Blake is an awesome underrated actor who really should also be doing primetime or films.

by Anonymousreply 41611/02/2012

I read that Reeves was leaving the show to live in Nashville with her country singer husband in a print source. The only one I see regularly is Soap Opera Digest.

by Anonymousreply 41711/03/2012

That was a few years ago. They returned to LA because Scott got the GH gig. Days said the door was always open for Missy, so she went back to Days.

by Anonymousreply 41811/03/2012

Suzanne Rogers is top billed on Days

Starring Suzanne Rogers

Maggie Horton

by Anonymousreply 41911/03/2012

[quote]Deidre Hall and Kristen Alfonso are major fundies as well.

Are you frigging nuts? Deidre is doing everything but riding the Pride Parade float. She's all over the place preaching gay rights. She donated $5,000 to Obama reelection campaign as many have pointed out.

I'm not sure about Alfonso, but she doesn't strike me as a fundie either.

Can you back up your claims with some links?

People tolerate their co-workers. Melissa Reeves is a cunt. She went crying to another ex-soap actor from another soap opera about her stupid Chick-Fil-A tweet saying that she 'didn't mean to hurt gay people, and didn't get the problem. She was just supporting free speech.' She's full of shit, and incredibly stupid. She's the Sherri Smith of the show. Perhaps that's how the cast treat her.

by Anonymousreply 42011/03/2012

[quote]She and Reeves were both vehemently opposed to the gay storyline, one of the reasons why Peter Reckell quit the show.

Peter Reckell was FIRED. He took to Twitter and the press about how he didn't even know it was happening. His wife was the first one to come out and confirm it, and how heartbroken he was. The Days cast is people cut every couple of months due to pay cuts by the network.

Now I know you're a liar. What's your beef with these people?

by Anonymousreply 42111/03/2012

[quote]Also, Bryan Dattilo was a panelist at the Outfest event for Days this past spring. He couldn't have been more supportive of the show's gay story and of gay fans in attendance. If he's a fundie, his beliefs do not extend to us.

Bryan has talked openly about his character's homophobia. He, Bryan, was in a gay short film a few years ago.

The Days cast, sans Reeves, all wore purple for Spirit Day: speak out against anti-gay bullying.

Eileen Davidson said she couldn't have been more thrilled to see two boys kissing everyday in her monitor. She has a really close gay friend who worked on "Bold and the Beautiful" too, who posts photos and messages to and about her all the time. I doubt she would put up with any anti-gay bullshit. As stated, Deidre has gone all over the place promoting this gay storyline, and how special it is to her. Melissa Reeves is the only one we know is an anti-gay cunt.

I'm surprised the show didn't have a clause in their contracts, one that could have gotten Reeves into trouble for running her mouth, which ultimately hurts the show.

Look at Alfonso in the photos linked, as well as the rest of the cast. You know how many gay people must work on that show?

by Anonymousreply 42211/03/2012

You don't get more gay friendly than Dee Hall. Dee is a pretty ace chick. Dee really doesn't throw diva shit around, even though she didn't get along with Chappell and loathes Josh Tayler. Alfonso did get her scene partner fired when she found out that he had a background in gay porn. I don't know if that means she's a homophobe but she refused to do scenes with him. She was also instrumental in getting RKK fired from the show for his behind the scenes behavior with a younger cast mate. Reeves was awesome until the affair and the threat of her children being taken away from her. Scott was awful during this time, I guess it was justifiable, but he went overboard. Reeves made a choice for her children, then was essentially brainwashed by Scott's fundie church.

by Anonymousreply 42311/03/2012

r423 Who did Alfonso get fired due to his gay porn past?

by Anonymousreply 42411/03/2012

Jeff Griggs

by Anonymousreply 42511/03/2012

Will and Sonny scenes from Thursday, November 1

by Anonymousreply 42611/03/2012

Will and Sonny scenes from Friday, November 2

by Anonymousreply 42711/03/2012

Bryan is looking a lot like Tom Cruise lately.

by Anonymousreply 42811/03/2012

Following gossip comes from an old Datalounge thread so take it with a grain of salt. Thread is long gone so I don't have a link. Allegedly RKK was known as a bit of a pervert who hit on anything in a skirt, and Ali Sweeney's mom was so worried that she accompanied her underage daughter to set while he worked there.

RKK was allegedly messing around with an underage Miriam Parrish, who played Sami's friend Jamie. Officially they didn't start dating until she turned 18, but gossip has always been that they were together before then. RKK and Parrish later married and are still together. If RKK was indeed a pervert who hit on all the women and messed around with an underage girl I can see why Alfonso had him fired.

by Anonymousreply 42911/03/2012

Who is RKK?

by Anonymousreply 43011/03/2012

RKK is Robert Kelker-Kelly, who played Bo from 1992 to 1995.

by Anonymousreply 43111/03/2012

Miriam hardly worked after DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 43211/03/2012

Who was the one who worked in gay porn again?

by Anonymousreply 43311/03/2012

R433, his name is Jeff Griggs.

by Anonymousreply 43411/03/2012

I actually like this outfit on Sami

by Anonymousreply 43511/03/2012

I really like Sami and Kristen together.

by Anonymousreply 43611/03/2012

Kristen is awesome. If only they could bring also back the evil of the Kiriakis family (and put Sonny in the middle), this show would experience a true renaissance.

by Anonymousreply 43711/03/2012

Peter Reckell was not fired. He was asked to take a 50% pay cut and refused and decided to leave the show. I can't blame him since he already agreed to a 50% pay cut a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 43811/03/2012

Freddie Smith's feet please

by Anonymousreply 43911/03/2012

Dee Hall "loathes Josh Taylor."

I know she and Wayne Northrop were super tight and she wanted him to come back as Roman. So, she was upset when Ken Corday cast Josh as Roman instead.

But is there more? Why does Dee loath Josh? Details please.

by Anonymousreply 44011/04/2012

r429, how is RKK is a pervert if he's been married to the same woman since she was 18 years old? That just proves he's a wonderful man.

by Anonymousreply 44111/04/2012

It's going to be another long and boring week on Days. According to a list of dates I've seen, there is no Sonny or Will until Friday. YIKES!

by Anonymousreply 44211/04/2012

Boring week? Are you unaware that Kristen has returned? As in KRISTEN BLAKE. As in SOAP OPERA LEGEND?

by Anonymousreply 44311/04/2012

R441, I was repeating gossip from a long ago thread. Notice the repeated use of allegedly. The pervert parts came from his allegedly hitting on all of the women and messing around with the wife before she turned 18. These elements were part of the gossip I was passing along, and I included them. I don't know if it's just speculation and really have no judgment about it since I don't know if any of it's true. Like I specified, take it with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 44411/04/2012

To r439 to see freddie smith's magical feet could cause temporary blindness.LOL!

by Anonymousreply 44511/05/2012

by Anonymousreply 44611/05/2012

I must see them R445.

by Anonymousreply 44711/05/2012

Very late notice but Jeff Probst featured some of the stars of Days on his talk show. Dee Hall and others had video appearances but Kristen Alfonso, Drake Hogestyn, James Scott, Galen Gering and Bryan Datillo appeared in person.

by Anonymousreply 44811/05/2012

Any in flipflops R448?

by Anonymousreply 44911/05/2012

Not that I noticed r449 but I was surprised by how short Datillo is and how tall James Scott is even though I had seen both before and knew their heights.

by Anonymousreply 45011/05/2012

I too had seen both of them in person before. I saw Datillo at the gym once probably 8 to 10 years ago. I noticed that he was short. He was quite obsessed with watching himself work out in the mirror. James Scott I saw at Vegan Plate in Studio City. He was with a girlfriend and seated so I didn't get an idea of how tall he was.

No flip flops on either of them on those occasions.

by Anonymousreply 45111/05/2012

Bryan's 5'5 or so. Ali Sweeney is barely 5'4".

by Anonymousreply 45211/05/2012

Bryan is super hot and a stud on the show. Love him.

I just watched Friday. How crazy was it that Lucas was basically telling Will to think of how much of a man slut his boyfriend is? Very bizarre (yet pretty realistic) conversation.

by Anonymousreply 45311/05/2012

Probably due to him being British and also wishful thinking, but James Scott always pings whenever I see him interviewed.

by Anonymousreply 45411/05/2012

I have no idea why James is still on that show. You'd think that he'd try to go for film or a higher-paid series. But who really knows how much he's getting paid. Maybe he just wants job security (can you blame him?)

by Anonymousreply 45511/05/2012

R455- I don't think James has much range.

by Anonymousreply 45611/05/2012

Just curious is James Scott's British accent in any way explained in the context of the show? I ask as his on-screen father Stephano DiMira plays his character with a very thick Greek accent. Why would members from a Greek family speak with a British accent? And given that the show is set in the USA (Salem I think) why doesn't the show have Scott say his lines with an American accent, ignoring the quasi sex appeal that a British voice might have for the viewers? Keep in mind I am not in any way a regular viewer of Days so I will apologize in advance if this is really a stupid question that may have been explained years ago in the character's back-story.

by Anonymousreply 45711/05/2012

EJ was born to Susan Banks and Stefano DiMera. At the time, Susan, a Kristen DiMera look alike, was paid to give birth to a baby that would later be adopted by Kristen, who had miscarried John Black's baby. Susan found that Kristen was a cruel person and tried to take her place. She almost married John but when the wedding didn't go through all the way, she fell for a guy named Edmond, married him and moved to England with him. As far as we can tell, EJ was brought up by Susan in England, but Stefano was also a part of the picture. We later heard that EJ had grown up in Maison Blanche partially.

by Anonymousreply 45811/05/2012

R458 - Yes. The more troublesome part if that story is that Sami was a teen, and I think had already had had Will, when those events happened.

by Anonymousreply 45911/05/2012

Terrible actor but I think Drake Hogestyn looks good for an older man. And supposedly he likes to relax nude in his dressing room per a tweet from one of his castmates.

by Anonymousreply 46011/06/2012

"Deidre Hall: A Video Biography"....

by Anonymousreply 46111/06/2012

[quote]I ask as his on-screen father Stephano DiMira plays his character with a very thick Greek accent. Why would members from a Greek family speak with a British accent?

Greek? You mean Italian. Oh, and it's Stefano.

by Anonymousreply 46211/06/2012

Kristen is already calling Marlena and harassing her!!! lmfao.

by Anonymousreply 46311/06/2012

Dee's working the phone banks this morning.

by Anonymousreply 46411/06/2012

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have Eileen Davidson back on Days. Now we just need Kimberlin Brown back on Y&R as psycho Sheila and soaps just got entertaining again.

by Anonymousreply 46511/06/2012

Kristen and Nick add a certain sultriness and eerie atmosphere to Days, which has been sorely missed.

by Anonymousreply 46611/06/2012

r457 It's the kiriakis family that's greek i.e. victor,sonny,ect.

by Anonymousreply 46711/06/2012

Kristen stood in a towel while flirting with Brady in her hotel room. The two are going to be getting it on in future episodes it's been revealed.

Here's the scene. Eileen Davidson is drop dead gorgeous, as well as hilarious! She bitch slaps Brady in this clip too!

by Anonymousreply 46811/06/2012

Wait, wait, wait, WAIT! DAYS went Italian? WTF??!

Someone needs to explain this shit!

by Anonymousreply 46911/06/2012

Marlena warns Sami to stay away from Kristen, which only gets Sami excited.

I love the red dress they have Sami in.

by Anonymousreply 47011/06/2012

It was weird to see Kate talking to Marlena. I thought they hated each other? I think they used to be friends in the past? Kate always looks so hot.

by Anonymousreply 47111/06/2012

During Kristen's first stint, Kate and Marlena were best friends. I think it's weird to see them at odds, actually.

by Anonymousreply 47211/06/2012

Monday's episodee: Kate and Marlena are now tight over Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 47311/06/2012

A bit weird seeing Kate and Marlena being bosom buddies over 'evil' Kristen bearing in mind that Kate's tried to kill Marlena's daughter Sami on multiple occasions...

by Anonymousreply 47411/06/2012

Kate and Marlena fell out when Kate slept with John during the Melaswen nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 47511/06/2012

What is Kate's beef with Kristen?

by Anonymousreply 47611/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 47711/07/2012

Not R476, but would like to know why there is bad blood between Kristen and Kate.

by Anonymousreply 47811/08/2012

It's official, Gabi's pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 47911/08/2012

But who is the daddy?

by Anonymousreply 48011/08/2012

Really, R480? Is this your first time watching a soap opera? Or did you not read the linked article?

by Anonymousreply 48111/08/2012

Are they seriously going to try to do a Who's the daddy story? She slept with Will and Nick about three months apart.

by Anonymousreply 48211/09/2012

My comment was sarcastic, R481

I bet Sami will be faking lab tests again.

by Anonymousreply 48311/09/2012

Im actually looking forward to this. Think about the shit this is gonna cause.

by Anonymousreply 48411/09/2012

Are we really surprised,does anyone not remember Kish or Noah Mayer's marriage to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 48511/09/2012

Marlena's going to be a great-grandma!

by Anonymousreply 48611/09/2012

Arianne Zucker deserves a daytime Emmy nomination if not a win.

by Anonymousreply 48711/09/2012

Anthony Geary is top billed on General Hospital

Anthony Geary

Luke Spencer

While at B&B John McCook has moved up to top billing following the departure of Susan Flannery

John McCook

Eric Forrester

by Anonymousreply 48811/09/2012

Chandler Massey on his romantic life. He says its very different from Will Horton. He confesses what the perfect girl is to him. She needs to be interested in sports or be athletic. The biggest turn on for him is that she would need to be intelligent and he doesn't want a superficial girl. He also says he doesn't want her to be too attractive but to be more on the homely side. He says he would be a very jealous bf. so if she was super hot then he would be always insecure. He says he went out with a very pretty girl and found out on the date she was a porn star! He says that was more than he could handle !!

by Anonymousreply 48911/09/2012

[quote]While at B&B John McCook has moved up to top billing following the departure of Susan Flannery.

Is she gone already?

by Anonymousreply 49011/09/2012

So Suzanne Rogers, Jeanne Cooper, Anthony Geary and John McCook are all top billed on their shows.

Why them and not someone else?

by Anonymousreply 49111/09/2012

[quote]Why them and not someone else?

The presumption of star power in Geary's case, seniority in the others (and yes, I realize Katherine Kelly Lang has been on B&B as long as McCook, but he came to the show as something of a soap "name").

by Anonymousreply 49211/10/2012

Chandler's standards for the perfect girl friend sounds more like the qualities he'd like in a boy friend.

by Anonymousreply 49311/10/2012

Did you know that Chandler's father was Secretary of State?

by Anonymousreply 49411/10/2012

Why I Won't Wear A Red Poppy By Deidre Hall

I believe that television shows are not a forum for expressing personal religious, social or political views. However, I have not objected when fellow performers have worn red poppy to express their support for war veterans; that's their choice. My choice is NOT to wear a poppy.

Readers should know wearing a red poppy is no longer entirely voluntary. Those who began by offering poppys to performers now resort to extreme tactics in pursuit of their express goal of 100 percent conformity. When performers arrive, individuals who attempt to pin poppys on them accost them. A performer who declines may be accosted at the pre-show, again while waiting backstage and after the show.

Offering these poppys to celebrities was, in my view, a benign and pro-social act. On the other hand, aggressively badgering performers to compel the wearing of poppys is no only demeaning to war veterans and to the desperate need of continued support, but an offense against personal freedom.

By attempting to force 100 percent conformity, these activists are now attempting to make the red poppy a visible litmus test for separating those individuals who empathize with war veterans from those who do not. This is a misguided and dangerous notion.

First, it misguidedly politicizes human tragedy. These red poppys provide a means by which public figures can appear to make a 'politically correct' statement in favor of a cause they do not support.

Second, any attempt to force conformity to a single social agenda attacks the freedom of expression. The extreme activities that resort to harassment to compel actors and actresses to wear these poppys are practicing a '90s brand of McCarthyism – and their behavior is deplorable. Our community was devastated by political extremists in the 1950s and again became a target during the last presidential campaign. It surpasses belief that men and women in the entertainment field would resort to shameful practices that the enemies of artistic freedom have used against us.

Sadly, it falls to some of us who ardently support war veterans and programs to resist these tactics by personal example. Believe me, the easy way out would be to pin the poppy on and keep silent. But I won't, because I don't want these appalling tactics to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 49511/10/2012

Old clip of Sami as Scarlett O'Hara.

by Anonymousreply 49611/10/2012

Another old Sami and Lucas clip.

by Anonymousreply 49711/10/2012

Chandler's father was not Georgia's Secretary of State. He ran for the office in the primary and dropped out. Nonetheless, he ran as a Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 49811/10/2012

R498, while he was never elected to the office, Lewis Massey was appointed to the position after its previous occupant, Max Clelland, ran for the US Senate. He served for three years and now has a presumably closeted son who stars on a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 49911/10/2012

Deidre must be pretty unhappy with the whole Koman/Pink everywhere in September and October thing!

by Anonymousreply 50011/10/2012

Oh, and Deidre is an ACTRESS, not a CELEBRITY.

by Anonymousreply 50111/10/2012

Deidre is very pro-veteran but oddly she's also very pro-war. She campaigned for the invasion of Iraq.

by Anonymousreply 50211/10/2012

3 days and counting till WillSon Sex!

by Anonymousreply 50311/11/2012

Deidre Hall campaigned for the invasion of IRAQ?? How the hell did she go about doing that? An interview with one of the soap opera magazines? For God's sake!

by Anonymousreply 50411/11/2012

2 days and counting till WillSon Sex!

by Anonymousreply 50511/12/2012

1 day and counting till WillSon Sex!

by Anonymousreply 50611/13/2012

Is Sonny still bloated?

by Anonymousreply 50711/13/2012

by Anonymousreply 50811/13/2012

Your link does not work, r308.

by Anonymousreply 50911/13/2012

Here's everything you need to know and see from today, and the next two weeks.

You're welcome. ;)

by Anonymousreply 51011/13/2012

Sorry, I meant to say r508.

by Anonymousreply 51111/13/2012

Sonny doesn't have a body like Will's but I think he looked hot. I'm so glad they're going all out on this storyline. Now I want to see a return to EJ/Will master/slave story and throw shirtless Brady in the mix just for the hell of it.

by Anonymousreply 51211/13/2012

Gabi fainted at Brady's Pub today and then got the big news when she went to the hospital. Sami happened to be in the examination room when the pregnancy was announced.

by Anonymousreply 51311/13/2012

He should lose some weight.. I watched his shirtless scenes on Days and ugh.. why did he let himself go so much? I know he had a tight little body before.. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 51411/14/2012

EJ/Will fan video

by Anonymousreply 51511/14/2012

WilSon Sex Today!

by Anonymousreply 51611/14/2012

Today's WilSon's day and I've got a doctor's appointment. Dammit. Will somebody post the video, please? I'd really appreciate it. I can't get my DVR to work right.

by Anonymousreply 51711/14/2012

Obama is holding a press conference today which seems likely to interrupt the show for many Eastern and Central time zone viewers. Viewers in the west should be able to see it al, which is really not much more than some kissing and shirtless pillow talk. I hope no one was expecting to see legs in the air or one of them saddling up the other. There's also no talk or visible evidence of condoms or lube, not that Will has a penchant for safe sex given that his baby mama comes knocking on the door near the end of the episode.

by Anonymousreply 51811/14/2012

by Anonymousreply 51911/14/2012

Thanks a lot R519.

by Anonymousreply 52011/14/2012

There is a clear shot of one of Sonny's feets.

by Anonymousreply 52111/14/2012

Will was top right?

by Anonymousreply 52211/15/2012

I didn't see any nipple play.

by Anonymousreply 52311/15/2012

Will was definitely the top but Sonny probably slipped in a finger or 2 and you know he ate Will's ass.

by Anonymousreply 52411/15/2012

No way, R522. Will couldn't wait to spread his legs and open his hole. I'm surprised Sonny was able to satisfy him.

There was that nipple kiss, R523. I am surprised Freddie got away with that as Chandler didn't seem into the scenes very much, at least not as much as a young gay man like Will should be when he is having "perfect" sex for the first time. Will seemed like the gay male version of a woman who just lays there during sex. He should have been manhandling Sonny from head to toe instead of acting like he didn't want to touch him.

by Anonymousreply 52511/15/2012

Will is not a top he's versatile just like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 52611/15/2012

1985 called and wants its out-of-wedlock baby narrative back.

by Anonymousreply 52711/15/2012

Where's the nipple kiss? Chandler Massey has such amazing tits.

I think he played it all well, but he is supposed to be the young, inexperienced one. Will is a total bottom IMO

by Anonymousreply 52811/15/2012

Nipple kiss @ 2.21. Should have given it a little tongue swirl or something. That nipple looks lonely.

by Anonymousreply 52911/15/2012

Oh, and here's a slowed down gif of ye old nipple kiss.

by Anonymousreply 53011/15/2012

What will had gay sex?

I thought i had more time to stop this!

Sonny's gonna pay for this!

by Anonymousreply 53111/15/2012

Nipple kiss! Nipple kiss. Freddie Smith has to be gay, yes?

by Anonymousreply 53211/15/2012

Goodness, that was sexy.

by Anonymousreply 53311/15/2012

R532, that's not fair. It isn't saying whether he is or he isn't. If he isn't, it's good for him to act and get into the role. As much as I want more actors to be out, I think we should out them on factors other than them being willing to take gay roles and put a good and realistic performance into those roles.

by Anonymousreply 53411/15/2012

I wish it was Will and EJ having sex. That would have been the most compelling soap twist of all time. EJ abusing Will, Will having strange fantasies about him, then EJ taking advantage of him and one night things going too far - then a prolonged affair, Will starting to become self-loathing and EJ then falling in love with him for real! If EJ didn't have a child with Sami and wasn't so close to her, i really believe these actors would have been willing to go for it.

by Anonymousreply 53511/15/2012

by Anonymousreply 53611/15/2012

Someone push Gabi down the stairs!

by Anonymousreply 53711/15/2012

Will Uncle Eric, who is now a Priest, marry Will and Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 53811/15/2012

Looking at the EJ/Will video linked at r537, I was reminded that I've always thought James Scott bore a very strong resemblance to Prince Carl Philip of Sweden.

by Anonymousreply 53911/15/2012

I can't believe this can play in daytime but not primetime.

by Anonymousreply 54011/15/2012

Sorry, it was r536 who linked the video.

by Anonymousreply 54111/15/2012

He should play a prince r539. When I compare James Scott to the likes of Prince Harry, it makes me want to weep. The latter is common as muck. James Scott should have been Charles and Diana's son.

by Anonymousreply 54211/15/2012

James in a music video making love to the beautiful Arab singer. I assume she's middle eastern?

by Anonymousreply 54311/15/2012

"Someone push Gabi down the stairs!"

I volunteer!

by Anonymousreply 54411/15/2012

Is Susan still alive? I might be interested in the show if she'd come back with her fucked up teeth.

by Anonymousreply 54511/15/2012

Freddie Smith can act. Chandler Massey could learn a lot from him.

by Anonymousreply 54611/15/2012

What's the thread post limit? 600? Shall I start a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 54711/16/2012

600 is the limit. We will probably need a new thread next week.

by Anonymousreply 54811/16/2012

I just got around to seeing this long-coming scene but sadly Obama interrupted it. I voted for the fucker but was still pissed. Nothing of national importance.

I started watching Days again for this plot alone. What I saw surprised me ... The guys "nude" under the sheets, legs exposed and intertwined, more than I dreamed they'd show. Quick nip kiss.

So, was there anything East Coast folks missed? I'll try to watch on Sprint TV but it sucks.

by Anonymousreply 54911/16/2012

r549, check out Hulu. They have all the episodes for viewing each day.

Between Sandy, and Obama, for the past three weeks the show has been interrupted on the East coast. During Sandy, NBC had a crawl telling people where to turn over to if they wanted to see Days.

by Anonymousreply 55011/16/2012

Kate needs to be on the show more.

by Anonymousreply 55111/16/2012

Please Help i have been trapped in the Dimera basement and replaced by an imposter!

by Anonymousreply 55211/16/2012

R546, Massey was so lifeless during his scenes on Wednesday. It's as if he was auditioning to be a walker/biter on The Walking Dead. Even worse, he was downright giddy during his first scene or two on Thursday before Gabi told Will he is the father of her baby. Massey was also invested and put more into the recent Will-Gabi sex than the Will-Sonny sex. I don't know if Massey hates playing a gay character now or if he hates sharing scenes with Smith, but Smith outshines him every single time they are on screen together. It is going to be difficult to stay interested in this couple when one-half of it would rather be doing anything else.

by Anonymousreply 55311/16/2012

[quote] Freddie Smith can act. Chandler Massey could learn a lot from him.

Chandler Massey is the reining EMMY champ for a younger actor in a drama series.

by Anonymousreply 55411/16/2012

by Anonymousreply 55511/16/2012

I want to talk about James. Can we stop it with these twinks?

by Anonymousreply 55611/16/2012

Chandler Massey is a fine actor when he gets a decent script and when he's into what he's doing, but he definitely is not into these romantic scenes with Smith. He's doing a serviceable job, but compared with when he's "on" it's like he's sleepwalking through many of the scenes this week.

Massey was much better in the past year in scenes he had with EJ, Marlena and Nicole. I wish he had brought some of that conviction to what he was doing this week.

I'm guessing Massey is just much less comfortable with his own sexuality and his own skin than Freddie Smith is. He needs to get past that.

by Anonymousreply 55711/16/2012

What R557 said. Massey sucks at playing gay.

by Anonymousreply 55811/16/2012

This is daytime. All you're going to get are bare chests and kissing. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 55911/16/2012

Massey was fine last winter and spring when he was coming to grips with his sexuality. Now that Will is out, Massey is barely better than the wooden Gering. Massey is either completely out of his element now or he's sabotaging his scenes with his disinterest. Smith and his enthusiasm are the only reasons to watch this couple right now.

by Anonymousreply 56011/16/2012

R560 here. I meant Will's sexuality, not Massey's sexuality in my first sentence above. For someone so publically vocal in their support of gay issues and people, Massey's on screen performance often tells a different story.

R559, the straight couples on this show have gotten away with far more than Will and Sonny did in their scenes this week. The Brady and Madison scenes earlier this year were practically televised porn minus the nudity.

by Anonymousreply 56111/16/2012

Strange r561, I don't remember any guys sucking on girls nipples in soap scenes....

by Anonymousreply 56211/16/2012

Madison was all over Brady's nipples earlier this year. They certainly were more handsy in their scenes.

by Anonymousreply 56311/16/2012

You demand too much. Days is doing very well showcasing the gay lovemaking. What do you guys want? Sweat - passion - fellatio? One of the actors isn't even gay I believe - so how do you dare take potshots at him when he has made great efforts to satisfy in those love scenes. I just think it's all very well for you guys to be judge and jury - if you were on that set you'd want those boys to be as comfortable as possible. This is the first time this has happened in daytime. The only other time you'd see it is on a porn set.

by Anonymousreply 56411/16/2012

R564, I was expecting a scene where both actors were giving it their best effort. Compared to how much Massey was into the Will and Gabi impregnation scene, he was incredibly subdued despite portraying a character who couldn't wait to get into his boyfriend's pants.

This may have been the first gay sex scene on Days but it was not the first gay sex scene in daytime let alone on network television.

by Anonymousreply 56511/16/2012

By US standards the show is taking risks, but compared to oversees soaps Freddie and Chandler's performance was pretty timid. The ultimate benchmark for same sex relationships was and still is Alles was Zahlt (All that Matters) a 30 min daily soap that airs at 7pm in Germany. The Roman/Deniz storyline played by Dennis Grabosch and Igor Dolgatschew held nothing back. They showed them having sex in a shower stall with the water running. It was pretty close to porn and really ballsy. The show also didn't shy away from touchy subjects like abortion and showed the character Lena going to get an abortion. They even went as far as showing the vacuum cleaner device used to complete the procedure. No show in the US would touch that with a 20ft pole. Heads would be exploding amongst the Fundy set if they saw the story-lines that were allowed to air in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 56611/16/2012

America will never be progressive like Europe. For what we got, the love scenes were fine.

by Anonymousreply 56711/16/2012

I thought CM did a pretty nice job in the love scenes lately. I had heard stories and expected to see some reluctance but I thought he was quite good playing guarded, virginal Will with a lot of passion. It's no secret Massey was more into EJ and Will, but I don't think he held back much with Smith.

by Anonymousreply 56811/16/2012

Stories about what?

by Anonymousreply 56911/16/2012

I'd have liked to have seen a little more tongue. And I wish people would not make the actors' sexualities relevant - regardless of what they are. Countless gay men and women have portrayed sex scenes with opposite partners and done so believably. We don't give them a pat on the back. They're actors. I would expect that from two male actors.

Personally I'm still thinking about that scene of Freddie Smith's bare foot. It rivals Ford's foot.

by Anonymousreply 57011/16/2012

James Scott seems like the kind of guy who would make love to a feminine plump faced pretty boy like Will. That chemistry is undeniable. If it weren't for damnable Sami....

by Anonymousreply 57111/16/2012

Have to agree that Chandler seemed quite reserved during the sex scenes. Some of that could have been Will's nervousness about doing it for the first time, but trying not to let it show to Sonny.

But Chandler's performance didn't feel like he was "all in," especially, as has been said when compared to his scenes of struggling with his sexuality, his scenes with Marlena, with Sami/Lucas and especially his scenes with EJ

by Anonymousreply 57211/16/2012

Did anybody watch Days during Marlena's demonic possession storyline? That was some crazy ass campy shit that's never been done on daytime before. I also loved the five Eileen Davidson's storyline. I've been hooked ever since.

by Anonymousreply 57311/16/2012

The five Eileen Davidson's storyline was actually the brainchild of Sally Sussman Morina who took over for Reilly

by Anonymousreply 57411/16/2012

R574 no Reilly wrote it, Morina didn't take over until early '98 when that SL was wrapping up.

by Anonymousreply 57511/16/2012

Wait a minute, about this "America will never be progressive," and "this is so tame" bullshit -- this is daytime television. On cable, we've shown more than the UK ever has! European television's set up is not the same as America's. America has 1200 channels on average. The UK will only play this type of shit after watershed. Our soaps are not your soaps. Your soaps are like our dramas. Our dramas have always been riskier than yours ever were. For daytime television, on a public television network, this isn't tame. For our cable networks, this is akin to Nickelodeon.

by Anonymousreply 57611/16/2012

[quote]One of the actors isn't even gay I believe

Neither are gay.

Freddie Smith took to Twitter and said that everything will work out in the end, and he thinks after all is said and done, Will and Sonny have the potential to be a daytime Super Couple. He said that this baby daddy storyline is really going to test them BIG TIME.

Will decides to propose to Gabi. She turns it down, but discusses having an abortion, and even goes to the clinic. The fact that Will was willing to throw Sonny under the bus shows that Sonny can do better. In fact, everyone who's in love with Will, and not so sure about him with Sonny, are not taking Sonny's side. They're calling Will out for being a loser.

Lucas and Sonny make up. Sonny tells him he loves Will. They agree to get along for Will's sake.

by Anonymousreply 57711/16/2012

Next Friday, Black Friday, Days will be airing a flashback episode, the 1997 episode where Susan is outed as impersonating Kristen. This is the one where her false teeth come flying out and land in one of the guests' wine glasses. Oh, and this is the Elvis wedding, with the secret room!

BTW, Chole is returning, AND it's just been revealed that that Patrika Darbo is returning as well. It all happens in January.

by Anonymousreply 57811/16/2012

[quote]Massey was fine last winter and spring when he was coming to grips with his sexuality. Now that Will is out, Massey is barely better than the wooden Gering.

Did you see his first male-on-male kiss? He was wooden as can be. He's a lot looser in the gay kissing department.

by Anonymousreply 57911/16/2012

How will Nick the Kook react to Sinful Will becoming babydaddy to his piece? This will be a *very* interesting and dark part of "Days" coming up.

by Anonymousreply 58011/16/2012

Since Gabi is a loser, Will and Sonny should get married and then adopt the baby.

by Anonymousreply 58111/16/2012

There's something about James Scott that I just don't find sexy. Something about his face. I do think he's hot with Chandler, simply because of the power he has over him in the show.

Eileen Davidson couldn't get anymore breathtaking. She's going to start having an affair with Brady in the show. The chemistry between the two of them is astounding. Fuck John! Deidre can have him!

by Anonymousreply 58211/16/2012

I could see the character getting an abortion. They can't pull a Nicole again. It's too soon.

by Anonymousreply 58311/16/2012

Jim Reilly was responsible for everything beginning with John and Marlena's affair in '92 until Roman returned in '97. Sally Sussman Morina took over after Reilly signed that deal with NBC. Sally wrote what was left of Jim's long story and then developed her own stories. Jim's deal with NBC allowed him to consult on Days, while he was consulting on Sunset Beach and developing Passions. He stopped consulting at Days when he was pushed out by Corday and Langan.

by Anonymousreply 58411/16/2012

Eileen Davidson said that James Reilly called her personally and apologized for her storyline, all the alters.

She still wants to bring Susan back, and that was part of her present deal.

by Anonymousreply 58511/16/2012

I wonder if like a lot of fans, he would have preferred to play this storyline with Casey Deidrick. He and Casey were gungho on playing up Will and Chad's sexual chemistry but Chandler is just not as hot with Freddie(doesn't have the same chemistry) as he is with Casey and James Scott.

by Anonymousreply 58611/16/2012

Weren't even the fans on IMDB gung-ho about a Chad?Will pairing? They even nickamed the couple "ChIll".

Chad getting with Will would have bene more realistic. Stefano would NOT have been pleased about the next generation fucking a Brady (of any gender, for that matter). It would have been a tumultuous plotline involving Kate, Sami, EJ, Marlena, John, Kristen, Bo etc and would have been a cool star-crossed love story that would have been more interesting than Chad pining over Melanie/Gabi/Abby. Sonny is a really bland "A Gay" character that the producers seemed to have got from "Stock and Trope Inc."

by Anonymousreply 58711/16/2012

Kristen is so fucking hot. I don't see why she would be interested in old man John Black.

by Anonymousreply 58811/16/2012

Yes R587. Fans were loving "Chill". People posted on every daytime board about the sexual chemistry. The show strung us along for a year waiting to see if it would happen. The actors were roommates and would even play up the "Chill" in pictures along with getting interviewed about the pairing. Both thought it was a great idea. THEN Days decided to bring Sonny as a gay character and have Will be his partner but even then some fans thought Sonny/Chad would be the pairing.

The writers of the show were such assholes that when the fans got into Chill the writers decided to STOP putting Chad/Will in scenes. As if it would convince us they have better chemistry with others if they weren't seen together in scenes. The characters went from being best friends having 'dramatic' scenes about their families to not ever being in scenes or in real life pictures together. Bizarre given that the actors had been gungho with the 'bromance' pictures until then.

The sad part is that Chill could write itself. Starcrossed lovers, families hating one another like a gay Romeo and Juliet, tall/short, dark/light. Both capable of being 'good' or 'bad'. Both complex characters. Too bad it was wasted.

by Anonymousreply 58911/17/2012

[quote]Neither are gay.

Correction, neither are publicly gay. I'm not saying with any certainty that either are gay and closeted; but they are both small time actors presumably wanting to protect their image and future careers. Despite the growing population of openly gay actors, the safest career option for them, sadly, is to remain closeted if they are gay.

[quote]Chandler is just not as hot with Freddie(doesn't have the same chemistry) as he is with Casey and James Scott.

I wish someone would question Chandler about the chemistry difference that exists in his scenes with Freddie when compared to his scenes with Casey or James. Freddie seems to bring it but Massey does not. There is probably a story behind this, maybe even a good one.

[quote]Sonny is a really bland "A Gay" character that the producers seemed to have got from "Stock and Trope Inc."

Jack from Will & Grace, Cameron from Modern Family and Bryan from The New Normal were acquired from "Stock and Trope Inc." Sonny being openly and proudly gay without being neurotic or non-threateningly flamboyant is anything but an inventory item from Stock and Trope. He may be bland to some but he is the only sane and stable character on this show that is overflowing with so many damaged, fucked-up and annoying characters. He is a refreshing paragon of normalcy amidst all of the craziness.

by Anonymousreply 59011/17/2012

R590 he has more chemistry with James and Casey because James and Casey are fit and in shape. Have you not seen Freddie? He's carrying an extra 25-30# at least.

by Anonymousreply 59211/17/2012

I'm thinking about it now, so many people here were proclaiming that Days would NEVER allow Will and Sonny to have sex. I said they would do it by February, that Days has nothing to lose by doing it, and it could bring some much needed publicity to the show. Not only did they do it, they gave them a proper daytime soap sex scene, far more than most would have thought they'd give them. Not only that, they had a lead up to it that involved some steamy scenes.

The actor playing Eric (now a priest), did he ever play the character in the past? Whatshisface, the one you all love, played him before.

by Anonymousreply 59311/17/2012

Freddie's got a double chin.

Do you think the producers have mentioned it to him yet? He also has back fat around his pit areas. You could see it through the shirt in the bedroom scene.

I wonder what's going on.

He really doesn't seem close to any of the other guys on the show. Chandler and Casey Deidrick are very close.

It's almost like they really don't like one another. I wouldn't say hate, but they seem pretty estranged unlike the rest of the younger cast. Chandler did tweet Freddie on the day their big sex scene was due to air. Freddie made a big deal about it too beforehand. I remember people going into meltdown mode that Chandler and Freddie didn't follow one another one Twitter. lmao. This wasn't from gay fans mind you.

by Anonymousreply 59411/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 59511/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 59611/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 59711/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 59811/17/2012

Okay, I'm closing out this thread.

Here's the follow-up. :)

by Anonymousreply 59911/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 60011/17/2012

Casey and Chandler were seriously crazy close for a while. I still have audio of the song Chandler wrote for Casey after Casey broke up with Molly. This was while Casey/Chandler lived together. For whatever reason Chandler and Freddie seem friendly but not as physically comfortable in real life as Chandler and Casey were. Maybe that's because Casey is touchy feely and instigated a lot of that while Chandler and Freddie don't initiate as much in 'real life' (seemingly based on pics). I don't find Freddie appealing. It's not necessarily the character or his looks b/c Freddie is a good looking guy. Sometimes it's like that. I do think Chandler has it in him to be smoking hot with another male actor in a sex scene. Just look at what he did with EJ and Chad and they only portrayed the sizzle with words/facial expression.

by Anonymousreply 60111/17/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!