Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hank Williams Jr.: Obama Is 'A Muslim President Who Hates Farming, Hates The Military, Hates The U.S. And We Hate Him'

Hank Williams has another freak-out!!!

08/18/2012 8:55 pm

Hank Williams Jr. reprised his role as a fiery anti-Obama blowhard on Friday, telling fans at a concert that the president was Muslim and anti-American.

The statement came near the end of a concert at the Iowa State Fair Grandstand. Williams Jr.'s comments were first reported in a review by Des Moines Register reporter Joe Lawler.

According to Lawler, the show was relatively free of politics until the end, when Williams Jr. made the following claims: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

The comments were apparently met with applause and loud cheers.

Williams Jr. made waves in October 2011, when he appeared on "Fox and Friends" and likened the president to Hitler.

That statement resulted in ESPN yanking Williams Jr.'s opening song from "Monday Night Football," where the country star's song had played for over two decades.

Though he later said his "Fox and Friends" comments were "misunderstood," Williams Jr. has continued to be outspoken in his dislike of Obama. He also released a song entitled "Keep the Change," in which he derides not only the president but also Fox, who he describes as "twisting [his words] all around."

by Anonymousreply 4211/07/2012

Do these idiots say this shit for attention? Or actually believe the shit they are saying

Dirty cunt flaps

by Anonymousreply 108/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 208/18/2012

Another reason to speak slowly to people from the south.

by Anonymousreply 308/18/2012

Drunk again?

by Anonymousreply 408/18/2012

Don't their most die-hard fans, who paid good money to see these performers in concert, ever shout out "Shut up and sing!"

by Anonymousreply 508/18/2012

He's one of the most important and influential musicians on the music scene today.

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2012

They cheer for this dipshit but sent death threats to the Dixie Chicks.

by Anonymousreply 708/18/2012

He hit his head really hard when he fell off the mountain.

by Anonymousreply 808/18/2012

Let alone the fact that the Republicans voted against a recent farming-aid bill promoted by Obama.

Republicans are so infuriatingly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2012

Shit for brains racist piece of trash. Obama is far more decent and patriotic than any of these hate filled hicks assholes.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2012

His father would crap into the fat brat's mouth just to shut that foul hypocrisy up.

by Anonymousreply 1108/18/2012

Hank Williams Jr is an idiot, an asshole, a liar, and a complete and utter tool.

by Anonymousreply 1208/18/2012

Oh dear, I see he's started drinking again.

by Anonymousreply 1308/18/2012

What an asshole he is. The dogs bark and the caravan rolls on.

by Anonymousreply 1408/18/2012

That's what I don't get R10. The republican are the ones who shat on O's farm bill, and here's this asshole saying O is anti farming. In the middle of a farming community. And gets cheered. These people are too stupid for words. They say whatever shit they want that isn't true at all except for the very people they support. Do they think Mitt or Ryan give a flying fuck about farmers? No, they'd sell out the American farm in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 1508/18/2012

There are no words, R16, really.

by Anonymousreply 1608/18/2012

Excuse me, but why isn't he being "Dixie Chicked"?

by Anonymousreply 1808/19/2012

Isn't he a drug addict with a history of cocaine and heroin abuse? Maybe has ties to the Mormon narco-cartel.

by Anonymousreply 1908/19/2012

So much hate. Is it any wonder this country is falling apart?

by Anonymousreply 2008/19/2012

I'll bet that I hate Republican shitstains far more than he hates our President.

I wish every last one of them would die a horrible, painful death before the next election.

by Anonymousreply 2108/19/2012

I am coming to get your ass, moron.

by Anonymousreply 2208/19/2012

Hank: shut up and don't sing.

by Anonymousreply 2308/20/2012

What is the big deal?

It is Country Music. The music of Republicans. They are all like this.

by Anonymousreply 2408/20/2012

I cannot stand country music, but that is unfair to some of the progressive voices within country music, R25

Willie Nelson

Kris Kristofferson

Dixie Chicks

Faith Hill/Tim Mcgraw

I'm sure there are others... someone wanna help me out here?

by Anonymousreply 2508/20/2012

....and I am sure there were a few Nazis who disagreed with the holocaust too, but in the end it didn't make much of a difference R26.

Country Music radio loves the Dixie Chicks don't they? I guess that's is why they are still banned from Country Radio and yet nobody at the CMAs ever talks about it.

Country is music for white American Republicans only and they are proud of that.

Tunes for the Tea Party!

by Anonymousreply 2608/20/2012

Hank Williams is a piece of rancid shit.

by Anonymousreply 2708/20/2012

The silence from the Country Music industry on these outbreaks is.......revealing.

by Anonymousreply 2808/20/2012

I know it's a slippery slope, but I REALLY think that people who actually believe Obama is a Kenyan muslim marxist with a fake birth certificate that is out to steal their guns by staging mass shootings, should really be forced into psychiatric wards, medicated heavily, and given intensive therapy to help deal with their paranoid delusions.

[bold]Megadeth's Dave Mustaine: Obama staged Wisconsin and Colorado shootings[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 2908/20/2012

Ryan Says Obama 'Drops His Veil' at Times -

by Anonymousreply 3008/21/2012

Can this country boy ever shut up and sit down?

by Anonymousreply 3108/21/2012

This will only BOOST his record and concert sales.

Country Fans love guys who say stuff like this.

by Anonymousreply 3208/24/2012

I expect the Country Music folks to take this very, very poorly.

by Anonymousreply 3311/07/2012

I dont think country music people really like Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 3411/07/2012

He & Ted Nugent can go somewhere & start their own country.

by Anonymousreply 3511/07/2012

Well R35, if you look at the popular vote numbers in the state of Tennessee, it looks like the VAST MAJORITY of Country Music folks have no problem what so ever, voting for a Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 3611/07/2012

R36, they did, they call it "The South"

by Anonymousreply 3711/07/2012

Why does he say Obama hates farming? I'll give him the Muslim thing, the military, and the US if it makes him happy, but farming?

by Anonymousreply 3811/07/2012

The easy answer is, this makes you think "What are Country Music people smoking", the scary reality is, they are NOT smoking anything.

by Anonymousreply 3911/07/2012

Hank leave the country then

by Anonymousreply 4011/07/2012

Hates farming?

by Anonymousreply 4111/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!