Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I Love Robin

He had no-one and came to us for support.

There is some kind of kindness on DL after all. It's so nice to see.

I love Robin.

Please help him.

(I'm just some Aussie guy where everything is free.)

by Anonymousreply 33902/04/2015

P.S. I'd like to send you some money Robin but you keep avoidng it.

What can we do for you?

Seriously.

I have $100 AUD for you right now.

by Anonymousreply 108/17/2012

Wat?

by Anonymousreply 308/17/2012

Gibb, Givens, Quivers, Thicke, Roberts or S?

by Anonymousreply 408/17/2012

Batman's.

by Anonymousreply 508/17/2012

I was very sceptical about that thread, but eventually the responses won me over. There is the possibility that all is true, and if so how nice that someone on need has gotten support.

The responses are either genuine examples of caring, or playing along to see what happens. No harm done either way.

I am a member of a chat group which over 4 years has dwindled down to 6. One of the members was a young gay man whose tales of woe,ill health and fortune were almost fantastical. We privately decided not to challenge him, and I decided to really support him as if. Well one of the members whom I have met traveled to Europe and met him. It was all as he said. It's hard to believe when all you have are words on a screen. If that young man had turned out to be a poser, it cost me nothing to extend friendship and caring. But it turned out that he was an unfortunate guy whose difficulties were lightened a bit.

by Anonymousreply 708/17/2012

Where is part two of Robin's thread?

by Anonymousreply 809/09/2012

If you all knew who Robin really was, you would shit yourselves.

I'll keep my mouth shut though. For now.

by Anonymousreply 909/09/2012

I can't find part II of Robin's thread so I'll post this here for now:

[quote] If you all knew who Robin really was, you would shit yourselves.

I might shit myself if Robin is someone like MHB or one of his alter-egos.

by Anonymousreply 1009/09/2012

[quote]I can't find part II of Robin's thread

The reason you part II of Robin's thread, is because [bold] this is part II [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 1109/09/2012

[quote]If you all knew who Robin really was, you would shit yourselves.

It's Justin.

by Anonymousreply 1209/09/2012

Josh the helen lawson writer drag queen guy

by Anonymousreply 1309/09/2012

Who the fuck is Justin?

by Anonymousreply 1409/09/2012

Even if the "Robin" character is fake, the thread itself is still of value if only to show that most DLers aren't cuntfaces.

by Anonymousreply 1509/09/2012

I think he's tremendous!

by Anonymousreply 1609/09/2012

Robin Gibb was here? He still had Barry.

by Anonymousreply 1709/09/2012

What's worse though R15, cuntfaces or gullible bitches?

by Anonymousreply 1809/09/2012

The thread is coming from INSIDE the house.

by Anonymousreply 1909/09/2012

[quote]What's worse though [R15], cuntfaces or gullible bitches?

I understand the cynicism. At a minimum at least money hasn't changed hands. On one hand, if it is a scam, there's got to be easier marks than in this place.

So what's worse?

If it's true, cuntfaces.

If it's a scam, gullible bitches.

If you have to choose, cuntfaces.

by Anonymousreply 2009/09/2012

Well, I love Robin Quivers and want to know if she is OK....

by Anonymousreply 2109/09/2012

[quote]At a minimum at least money hasn't changed hands.

Of course it hasn't. Because then "Robin" would have to give you real identifying information to receive it. Some people prefer to fuck you mentally and emotionally, as opposed to financially anyway. And, they love to feel superior when people fall for their ruse. It's a rush for them.

by Anonymousreply 2209/09/2012

I thought "Robin" was some personna that used to post here that used the handle "Robin the Mad Photographer"

by Anonymousreply 2309/09/2012

I thought we'd established that Robin is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2409/09/2012

[quote]I thought we'd established that Robin is a woman.

I don't think so. If you can find it on the other thread where Robin definitively says one way or another, please post.

by Anonymousreply 2509/09/2012

[quote]I don't think so. If you can find it on the other thread where Robin definitively says one way or another, please post.

Robin hasn't said so -- someone in the other thread claims to have proof, though.

If it [italic]is[/italic] Justin ... yikes.

by Anonymousreply 2609/09/2012

Doesn't it seem odd that Robin would choose a unisex name and then refuse to tell us one way or another what sex he/she is?? I am picturing 'Pat' from Saturday Night Live when I read the posts, and I laugh my ass off.

by Anonymousreply 2709/09/2012

Here's a photo of Robin with the OP of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 2809/09/2012

I glanced at the original thread and my first impression was that a fat female who lives for QVC, clips coupons, loves Ellen and has cats, was posting.

Or it was Annie Wilkes.

At any rate, I enjoy seeing the nicer side of DL and the kind people who have responded regardless of who it is.

by Anonymousreply 2909/09/2012

Has Robin said where s/he is located?

by Anonymousreply 3009/09/2012

It would be nicer though if the people showing all this niceness here would actually go out into the world and spend their time being nice to people who deserveed it.

by Anonymousreply 3109/09/2012

Robin posted about borrowing a laptop from his male roommate in the hospital, so I'd assume Robin is male, too. But really, who gives a shit? Robin's gender (and real name, for that matter) has no relevance to the discussion in his/her thread.

The notion that some poster here has figured out Robin's true identity and "you'd all shit if only you knew" is silly. Nobody here has any greater ability than anyone else here to uncover an anonymous poster's real info. Some people--such as our resident borderline/narcissistic personalities—just can't tolerate seeing someone else get so much positive attention, so they have to try to shut it down.

by Anonymousreply 3209/09/2012

[quote]Nobody here has any greater ability than anyone else here to uncover an anonymous poster's real info

Unless he knows "Robin" ...

by Anonymousreply 3309/09/2012

I think it's crazy Kelli. Nick Carter's muse. Sounds like something that crackpot would do.

by Anonymousreply 3409/09/2012

[quote]Some people--such as our resident borderline/narcissistic personalities—just can't tolerate seeing someone else get so much positive attention, so they have to try to shut it down.

Oh yes, that [bold]must[/bold] be it!!

by Anonymousreply 3509/09/2012

[quote]Nobody here has any greater ability than anyone else here to uncover an anonymous poster's real info

You are VERY naive.

by Anonymousreply 3609/09/2012

[quote]some poster here has figured out Robin's true identity and "you'd all shit if only you knew"

Officially waiting to shit.

by Anonymousreply 3709/09/2012

Robin, check in please. Good luck tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 3809/09/2012

Who is it?

I could use a good shit.

by Anonymousreply 3909/09/2012

Pauvre Robin. It seems the he/she has left us.

by Anonymousreply 4009/10/2012

Watching all of this with great interest. Poor Robin may assume mythic status soon.

by Anonymousreply 4209/10/2012

[quote]Pauvre Robin. It seems that he/she has left us.

Kinda like pauvre Brandon, huh?

by Anonymousreply 4309/10/2012

I read the original thread and when Robin was worried about losing electricity there was a reference to an electric razor. I assume that means Robin is a man. Do women use electric razors?

by Anonymousreply 4409/10/2012

I can't believe anyone thought that was real. Do you guys respond to Nigerian princes asking you to wire money, too?

by Anonymousreply 4509/10/2012

I believe Robin is real. Someone dug up an old thread where Robin's (Robin was posting sans name then) details and writing style matched up exactly. The fact is that even if Robin isn't real, the thread is a good reminder of compassion online.

by Anonymousreply 4609/10/2012

That thread is a reminder of how needy people are.

by Anonymousreply 4709/10/2012

Yes, DataLounge, there really is a Robin. Wherever there is a gay man or lesbian so entrenched in their own world and their own needs that they wake up, one day, sick and alone, never having thought about family and friends beyond their day to day inconvenience, there will be Robin.

by Anonymousreply 4809/10/2012

Casse toi pauvre con..

"Robin" got the thread up to 600 posts, and alas, played all of you.

[quote] is real. Someone dug up an old thread where Robin's (Robin was posting sans name then) details and writing style matched up exactly.

No, it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 4909/10/2012

Robin, he dead.

by Anonymousreply 5009/11/2012

So where is Robin, is there a second thread already?

by Anonymousreply 5109/11/2012

Dumbshit @ R51, THIS is the second thread.

by Anonymousreply 5209/11/2012

Is Robin dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 5509/11/2012

You promised to keep your mouth shut R52.

Please do....., much better!

by Anonymousreply 5609/11/2012

Hi Robin I am glad to hear feom you. I am sorry about your back.

by Anonymousreply 5709/11/2012

Robin - Please ignore all these Annoying people they are just SAD, please take good care for yourself.

Hugs and Kisses

by Anonymousreply 5809/11/2012

Hi, Robin,

Glad to see you back here on DL! Sorry to hear that your back is still troubling you. I hope your doc can figure out what's going on.

Don't worry about the trolls/detractors. They're only a handful of people, I think, and it's not really you specifically who bothers them. Most/all are either personality-disordered types who get antsy when they see someone else getting attention, or paranoid/hypersensitive types who just can't stand the thought of being fooled by somebody on the internet and so would rather assume that everyone who shares a personal story is a troll.

But even here on DL, most of us are mentally balanced enough to recognize that your story is likely true. And if is isn't? So what, NO HARM DONE. After all, you haven't taken any money from anyone here, or anything else, either, but kind thoughts, well wishes, and some minutes of time that posters were already planning to spend on DL.

Please do continue to return and keep us posted!

by Anonymousreply 5909/11/2012

I agree with R59. If your story is a fiction, at least we had the fun of reading about your suffering.

by Anonymousreply 6009/11/2012

my mouth got vomit

by Anonymousreply 6109/11/2012

Me too. She is the voice of reason after all on Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 6209/11/2012

Robbin, your support far outweighs your one or two adement detractors. I like hearing from you and I'm glad you've found your way to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6309/11/2012

Of god, here it goes again.

by Anonymousreply 6409/11/2012

Robin, someone suggested you get a blog and even Sao they'd help you set it up. You really should consider taking your life off of DL and writing a blog instead.

by Anonymousreply 6509/11/2012

[quote] I never wanted to be the center of attention

Then why are your posts all so long and drawn out as opposed to little updates!

Get a blog.

by Anonymousreply 6609/11/2012

I always thought this was a previous poster who posted as Robin the Mad Photographer and was definitely a female.

by Anonymousreply 6709/11/2012

Robin, enjoy your brief moment in the DL sun while it lasts. These whores will toss you aside like yesterday's news when some poster will lose a cat, dog, and parrot all in the same week.

by Anonymousreply 6809/11/2012

"Value yourself enough to choose to spend time with people who treat you the way you treat them."

Post away Robin!

Pay little attention to the negative comments, it only encourages more. No one is forced to read this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6909/11/2012

Hi Robin, Boy was I worried about you. Glad you are back, Sorry your back is hurting still. Please don't change anything about your posts, your REAL friends on here love and care about you. I'm not telling you what to do but this thread seems mean-spirited and not like the original/ Maybe you can start another thread like the original one and the assholes can stay away except for the pesky little cockroach ones that insist on putting their negative .02 in.

What R59 says not R60 you can go pound sand. You are evil personified.

by Anonymousreply 7109/11/2012

GET. A. FUCKING. BLOG.

by Anonymousreply 7309/11/2012

These threads attract the fraus like rotting meat.

by Anonymousreply 7409/11/2012

[quote]Some people--such as our resident borderline/narcissistic personalities—just can't tolerate seeing someone else get so much positive attention, so they have to try to shut it down.

[quote] Most/all are either personality-disordered types who get antsy when they see someone else getting attention, or paranoid/hypersensitive types who just can't stand the thought of being fooled by somebody on the internet and so would rather assume that everyone who shares a personal story is a troll.

[bold]And those of you who are falling for this are lonely, friendless morons with no social lives who cling to the hope that some anonymous character ("Robin") actually needs and depends on you.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 7509/11/2012

Like most threads here, this is degenerating into two opposing camps. The strident and brutal finger pointers and the pollyanas. The level of hate is rising.

by Anonymousreply 7609/11/2012

R73 R75 you can find help in the Yellow Pages.

by Anonymousreply 7709/11/2012

I agree that Robin should get a blog. This really isn't the place for it anymore.

I think it would be nice if she had a place to vent/blog and all her friends and followers from DL can enjoy it without the negative posts here.

by Anonymousreply 7809/11/2012

Robin can do what he wants, he's a paying member. If you don't fucking like it, scram.

by Anonymousreply 7909/11/2012

Robin is fine with me. I just wish he would reach out to actual physical benga that can help him with things daily. I honestly have never heard of someone having so many maladies. He may want to look into moving to an assisted living situation. At least he will be around people and also have the help he needs.

by Anonymousreply 8009/11/2012

[quote] I just wish he would reach out to actual physical benga

Me too!

Robin + benga = AWESOME!!!

by Anonymousreply 8109/11/2012

Ok, ok.. I'll tell you. It's Davida.

by Anonymousreply 8209/12/2012

Wow, I wrote the person's name in, wtf?

by Anonymousreply 8309/12/2012

Did the WM ban the name Davida?

by Anonymousreply 8409/12/2012

If you're genuine, Robin, then I hope your health improves soon. Don't worry about the negative psychos - they're as much a part of DL as speculation about Anderson Cooper and really just as inconsequential. If you're a troll, well, you've clearly still got problems so you still have my sympathies.

by Anonymousreply 8509/12/2012

Benga was supposed to say beings. Stupid auto correct.

by Anonymousreply 8609/12/2012

I have been thinking that for a while about the assisted living situation but didn't want to get into Robin's business. Robin, you would certainly qualify and it would take the pressure off you. You can still have your privacy but there are people watching out for you.

I only want the best for you, dear Robin.

by Anonymousreply 8709/12/2012

R75 is right.

by Anonymousreply 8809/12/2012

Ou est Robin? Est-il d'accord?

by Anonymousreply 8909/13/2012

When the red, red robin, comes bob, bob, bobbing along

They'll be no stop, stopping, when he starts flopping his own two wings

When the red, red robin, comes bob, bob, bobbing along

by Anonymousreply 9009/13/2012

Robin n'existe pas.

by Anonymousreply 9109/13/2012

What's on her imaginary iPod?

by Anonymousreply 9209/13/2012

This is such bullshit. I don't believe it for a second, but even if it *was* true, it's ridiculous.

Robin comes here and posts these long winded, detailed discourses covering every aspect of what's going on. Not just small updates, ("Hi everyone, just got home from the Dr. All clear!") but attention seeking, rambling, drawn out posts that are clearly meant to suck all of you into his little world.

As someone said upthread, this is not the place for it. The drama queen can get a fucking blog.

by Anonymousreply 9309/13/2012

I'm surprised he doesn't log in and post here every time he takes a shit.

by Anonymousreply 9409/13/2012

[quote]I'm surprised he doesn't log in and post here every time he takes a shit.

If and when he does, he will write 5 paragraphs to tell us all about it. Size, shape, smell, consistency, etc..

by Anonymousreply 9509/13/2012

Those who have suggested assisted living are completely out of touch with reality. Medicare does not pay for assisted living. They might pay for a long-term care nursing home, but Robin does not need that level of care. Sadly, Robin is one of millions of average poor Americans barely making it. If you don't have compassion for Robin, surely you can muster up some compassion and empathy for anyone who has to live this way in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 9609/13/2012

Well this has disintegrated into a nasty, nasty sociopathic thread.

Love you Robin. Don't listen to the assholes.

by Anonymousreply 9709/13/2012

[quote]Well this has disintegrated into a nasty, nasty sociopathic thread.

Robin should get a blog. Someone please help him set it up. It would be a much nicer place for him to post and communicate with his friends and followers.

by Anonymousreply 9809/13/2012

[quote] I honestly don't mean to be an attention hog.

But y'are Blanche, y'are..!!

by Anonymousreply 9909/13/2012

FOAD R99

by Anonymousreply 10009/13/2012

I've never understood why people don't skip the threads they are either uninterested in or think are stupid. I've managed to overlook the dozens of Kristen Stewart threads without feeling the need to go into them and post nasty crap about how stupid the followers are. I've been on DL a long time and this behavior has never made sense to me. Personally I think Robin should start a blog. I'd follow him!

by Anonymousreply 10109/13/2012

I agree.

[bold} GET A FUCKING BLOG!

by Anonymousreply 10209/13/2012

[bold]GET A FUCKING BLOG

by Anonymousreply 10309/13/2012

Hi Robin, Of course we believe you. I don't know what's wrong with some people, but who cares? let them wallow in their misery. You may post whenever you like. Please continue to let us know how you are doing. None of us have done anything wrong, all we are doing is spreading some love around. You are in my thoughts. I hope you get your back under control soon. At least let us know how that went, ok? I love ya and am thinking of you.

by Anonymousreply 10509/14/2012

Robin, you know what my father used to say? "Don't let the bastards get you down" and I never forgot it.

Please don't change how, what, when, where, why you post. I will miss that part of your life and if you don't post I will miss you terribly.

I can take the assholes assassinating my character, I consider the source and they do not know me.

Still sending you healing thoughts, dear. Hope your back stops hurting soon.

Love ya, too.

by Anonymousreply 10609/14/2012

[/bold]

[quote] I will miss you terribly.

Wow, you Robin followers are obsessed and a bit nutty. I'll bet you have no friends in real life either.

I agree with what many others said, GET A FUCKING BLOG ROBIN.

The funny thing, is that if I were Robin, I'd feel like an asshole, and I'd be happy to set up a blog so that those here who wanted to follow me, could. But the fact that he/she/whatever insists on posting all of the long ass updates here, even though many have said it's getting ridiculous. Attention whoring in all it's glory.

by Anonymousreply 10709/14/2012

I agree that one of the loveliest things about this was all the kindness that poured out at DL.

But please look-up "Munchausen By Internet". And an article called "The Life and Death of Jesse James"

It's fine to keep an open mind BUT....

IF this man is real, even if he's shy, he has not been so shy as to keep him from reaching out both before and after brain surgery (within a week) and writing very long and coherent posts. There are people so withdrawn they'd never reach out at all.

And then refusing to let anyone visit him at any point. Even at the hospital.

Often what happens is there is another disaster or death. Sometimes an exchange of money or gifts (which is fine if the person is really in crisis) or just immense sympathy. sometimes box office addresses are used.

The con sometimes bonds with a few in the group via emails but if pressed to meet there are always reasons why they can't last minute. Often another disaster. In this group since not everyone is registered, it's easy for someone to say they have met him and plead for money because he has too much pride to ask or just more sympathy. They are all sock puppets.

Then old friends or maybe in this case a nurse or an old lover with only kind things to say crawl out of the woodwork, come on line to impart more lovely details about the man posthumously. ALL SOCK PUPPETS.

In one case a women thought she had met the love of her life and wound up meeting his best-friend housewife after said love died. She even took a soulful road trip with her going to places that were meaningful to the imaginary, but shy and now very dead love. Of course there was a reason she couldn't go to the funeral, although she would have.

I personally read the thread with Auboy aka Jesse James (incredibly articulate, funny and sweet man) a year after the fact. having not been on that thread when it was active, Ithen reached the point where it said, "Auboy died today...: and I cried buckets.

In a cynical world it feels good to tap into our own kindness and there's always a chance that this is true but so far this is following a similar pattern.

Your kindness is beautiful and it deserves a real subject. Make sure this is real.

by Anonymousreply 10809/14/2012

Great post R108. I seriously doubt that this Robin situation is real.

The fact that he refuses to get a blog and even says @R104 [italic]"Oh and no thank you. I don't want a blog"[/italic] is very telling. Of course he doesn't want a blog; he has his rapt, obsessed audience here.

And honestly, what kind of real person goes on and on and on ad nauseum about all the maladies, surgeries, problems, etc?

by Anonymousreply 10909/14/2012

Yes I hope people read "The Life and Death of Jesse James" by Josh Olsen R109 as well as research "Munchausen By Internet". If people like this guy they'll urge him to seek friends and support in the real world. Altho they will often not be as good as whomever they are talking to online.

If there is a budding relationship HERE with Robin, (via email, even phone) they MUST meet him face to face.

It often starts slowly on blogs but Auboy did start an independent blog apart from the "group" but by then he had 2 primary candidates engaged on a personal level romantically (phone, email) and a bunch of people that were just friends. all of whom had been established on the board for over a year.

Robin has other (and better) options than anonymous boards like this one. probably in the city where he lives.

Please at least research these things. There is a syndrome unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 11009/14/2012

R107 Excuse me, I am not a bit nutty and I don't see where my feelings concern you...you are a stranger and not a very nice one. Isn't there something useful you could be doing. Like FOAD!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11109/14/2012

[quote]Please at least research these things.

Gee, thanks for the great suggestion. I'm sure it would be wise to spend hours of my life researching famous internet fraudsters in order to ensure that I don't waste one or two minutes saying "hope you feel better soon" to some guy whose story might be false.

by Anonymousreply 11209/14/2012

LOL at the "FOAD troll" @R111. The trolldar shows a scary amount of concern and defensiveness. I understand being concerned, but you sound crazy.

by Anonymousreply 11309/14/2012

The title of this thread alone, is hilarious.

I Love Robin

Really? LOVE? You LOVE him? I can see you being concerned, being compassionate, empathetic and kind. But LOVE? Someone you don't even know, and have never met? Only by seeing these long, rambling, attention seeking posts for a few weeks?

Robin said:

[quote]Please, I mean it, if I'm saying too much, going on too much, TMI etc. or just plain annoying too many posters here let me know.

WE HAVE!!! However, I know these types. Robin will be back, because of that attention he so badly craves. I see what R108 / R110 is saying , and I see it here.

by Anonymousreply 11409/14/2012

lol R112

or type batshitcrazy! a hundred times

or feel like the self appointed sheriff of datalounge, warning people off threads and uncovering fraud

let people do what they like please

by Anonymousreply 11609/14/2012

R113 trolldar on you too. ASSWIPE. It is none of your concern how, where, why and what I type.

FREAK!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11709/14/2012

[quote][R113] trolldar on you too. ASSWIPE.

Um, R1117, learn to use trolldar. R113 only has one post here.

by Anonymousreply 11809/14/2012

Rockin' robin tweet, tweet

He out bopped the buzzard and the oriole

He rocks through the tree tops all day long

by Anonymousreply 11909/14/2012

If Robin has such a tight budget where does he get the $18 to start threads here?

by Anonymousreply 12009/14/2012

How much do you want to bet that this is the only thread Robin posts on? Probably can't be bothered with any threads unless it's all about HER. I can't see her having any other interests aside from her chronic fatigue, headaches, back aches and bowel problems. Oh, and getting as much attention as possible.

by Anonymousreply 12109/14/2012

R121, good question.

Robin, do you post in other threads, or are you all worn out after rambling here?

PS: Robin sounds like the belly aching fraus in my office. No wonder he has "no one" ..

by Anonymousreply 12209/14/2012

It still boggles the mind that someone who had [bold]BRAIN SURGERY[/bold] was up and around and posting a few days after.

I mean, come on, folks.

by Anonymousreply 12309/14/2012

[/bold] stopping the bold train.

by Anonymousreply 12409/14/2012

Robin, post away. You are a real person posting and I can decide to care about your life if I want to. I do think there is probably someone in your building that smiles to you and would be there if you asked. But as far as company when your online...well, many of us are happy to provide love (yes, love) in that way.

by Anonymousreply 12509/14/2012

R123, a friend of mine had a noncancerous brain tumor removed -- same surgery as Robin and was discharged from the hospital three days afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 12609/14/2012

[quote] a friend of mine had a noncancerous brain tumor removed -- same surgery as Robin

Sure, sweetie, sure...

by Anonymousreply 12709/14/2012

Eat me r127. Just trying to point out that part of the story isn't implausible. I don't really give a fuck if the whole thing is an EST. I have nothing vested in it. Not sure why you or those bent on "exposing " Robin as a fraud care.

by Anonymousreply 12809/14/2012

[italic]CATFISH!

by Anonymousreply 12909/14/2012

Is this RobinPersin the old Poverty Troll who lives in Brooklyn and has a million health problems who won't take the advice people offer because he supposedly can't afford it?

by Anonymousreply 13009/15/2012

[close italics] Poverty Troll! Perfect!

by Anonymousreply 13109/15/2012

[/italic] The italics/bold thing is no mystery, above the watched thread list is a "help" button. All is explained there.

by Anonymousreply 13209/15/2012

[quote]Is this RobinPersin the old Poverty Troll who lives in Brooklyn and has a million health problems who won't take the advice people offer because he supposedly can't afford it?

Good call. Lots of similarities.

by Anonymousreply 13309/15/2012

Hmmm. Any links to old poverty troll posts?

by Anonymousreply 13409/15/2012

How juvenile of the posters poo-pooing the advent of "modern medicine". I had an ablation (heart) done in 2007. They had me in and out. In Wednesday morning, out Thursday morning. Get real, and get with it.

by Anonymousreply 13509/15/2012

This is such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 13609/15/2012

So we have a tin man and a scarecrow?

by Anonymousreply 13709/15/2012

OP doesn't love Robin anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13809/16/2012

I blame the OP for the asinine title to this thread. Had he just used the original title part 2, none of these haters would be on here.

by Anonymousreply 13909/16/2012

I can only imagine how some of you dealt with the crushing revelation that there's no Easter Bunny, either.

by Anonymousreply 14009/16/2012

If Robin had only gotten a blog, as many here suggested, (even in the first thread), this would have never turned so ugly.

He could have had a blog, and written as much as he liked. And, the people here who wanted to follow the blog could have posted there and offered their kindness and support. It would have been great all the way around.

Not sure why Robin was so against it.

by Anonymousreply 14109/16/2012

Interesting that the OP only started this thread and posted at R1 and then disappeared. Hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 14209/16/2012

Is Robin dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 14309/16/2012

Please, the OP of this thread posted several times in the original thread with the insistance of Robin getting a blog. Stop grasping at straws.

If Robin is real, you are doing a shitty thing. Posters like you have possibly run someone off from the only support they were getting in life. How cruel. Even considering this a place for pointless bitchery. "What's on Robin's iPod?" that's funny. But destorying the sanctuary of an impoverished and lonely person is not funny at all.

by Anonymousreply 14409/16/2012

I am laughing so hard at the posts in this thread I can barely type!

Keep it up, whores.

by Anonymousreply 14509/16/2012

[quote]If Robin is real, you are doing a shitty thing. Posters like you have possibly run someone off from the only support they were getting in life.

We all asked that he get a blog. That way he'd still have support without the nasty remarks here. Had he gotten a blog, nothing would have changed except the venue in which he posted. He would have support there, kindness and would have, perhaps opened up enough to make some real friends.

by Anonymousreply 14609/17/2012

Robin, real or fake, is coming very close to becoming a DL legend who will be referenced in the future. Possibly WHET.

At least that's something to be happy about.

Congrats.

by Anonymousreply 14709/17/2012

[quote]We all asked that he get a blog. That way he'd still have support without the nasty remarks here.

Alternatively, you could quit making nasty remarks here, and then he'd have support without the nasty remarks here. Of course, it's your right to keep posting nasty remarks if you please ... just as it's Robin's right to keep posting his updates right here if he please.

I find it highly amusing that you complained earlier in the thread about Robin's terrible long-windedness, and yet you have posted to this thread 17 times, while Robin has posted twice.

by Anonymousreply 14809/17/2012

[quote]Alternatively, you could quit making nasty remarks here

I did.

[quote]just as it's Robin's right to keep posting his updates right here if he please

No shit. I never said it wasn't his "right".

[quote]I find it highly amusing that you complained earlier in the thread about Robin's terrible long-windedness, and yet you have posted to this thread 17 times, while Robin has posted twice.

Glad you are amused :) Oh and being long winded is making several different posts.

by Anonymousreply 14909/17/2012

[italic] CATFISH!

by Anonymousreply 15009/17/2012

bitches!

by Anonymousreply 15109/18/2012

Robin, where are you? It's Batman. Time for your enema.

by Anonymousreply 15209/19/2012

I hate this taunting and nastiness. It reminds me of junior high bullies. I guess some of you remember that?

by Anonymousreply 15309/19/2012

I hate this gullibility and stupidity. It reminds me of the kids from the 'slow learners' classes. I guess some of you remember that?

by Anonymousreply 15409/19/2012

r154 - If you were so smart, you'd fucking [/italic] turn off italics! Dullard.

by Anonymousreply 15509/19/2012

Where is Robin?

by Anonymousreply 15609/19/2012

In another thread "Robin" is seeking advice on what to do with a strange cat that managed its way into his/her place of residence.

by Anonymousreply 15709/19/2012

[quote]In another thread "Robin" is seeking advice on what to do with a strange cat that managed its way into his/her place of residence.

Link please

by Anonymousreply 15809/19/2012

I just remembered someone I dated a long time ago, named Robin. This is like 25 years ago. He had headaches all the time & would whine & bitch endlessly. When we would fight he would cry like a girl. Another time, he came to where I worked at Con Agra & my brother punched him in the head. He got totally fat and would act so needy, but then say how he didn't want to be a bother. I ended up resenting him so much that I would steal his Darvon and Percoset while he was sleeping. Damn...Crazy times.

by Anonymousreply 15909/19/2012

R159 you are unbalanced and sadistic.

by Anonymousreply 16009/25/2012

I think I prefer a possible EST and the people who were touched enough to reply to R159

THAT is one sick puppy!

by Anonymousreply 16109/25/2012

Robin are you out there?

by Anonymousreply 16209/29/2012

[quote]Robin, real or fake, is coming very close to becoming a DL legend who will be referenced in the future.

This ends - now.

by Anonymousreply 16410/01/2012

Robin are you out there? Just wondering how you are doing.

by Anonymousreply 16510/21/2012

I there another Robin thread besides this one? I've been away for the last couple of months but I'm wondering how he is doing during the storm. Or other homebound DLers for that matter. Are you all getting the help you need to be safe?

by Anonymousreply 16610/29/2012

Robin please check in

by Anonymousreply 16710/29/2012

Robin, thinking of you. Please check in.

by Anonymousreply 16810/31/2012

He finally has a blog, I can't believe you all haven't found it. It's linked on another thread.

by Anonymousreply 16910/31/2012

[quote]He finally has a blog, I can't believe you all haven't found it. It's linked on another thread.

Is there a PayPal link on it?

by Anonymousreply 17010/31/2012

link for blog please

by Anonymousreply 17110/31/2012

Oh, shut it, asshole. Real or fake, Robin never asked for or accepted offers of money.

by Anonymousreply 17210/31/2012

I'd like to know if Robin is ok.

by Anonymousreply 17310/31/2012

I was thinking of Robin today as well, r173. Could someone post the blog here?

by Anonymousreply 17410/31/2012

Is this Robin the OP is talking about?

by Anonymousreply 17510/31/2012

Don't think so, R175, that was asked already. This Robin never actually said where they were located, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 17610/31/2012

Where's this blog then? I want read it too. I want to see if he remembers me.

by Anonymousreply 17710/31/2012

R159 R177

Go back under the rock you crawled out from...preferably with the NYC rats and drown or die in a grease fire already. No one wants to remember you. Sadistic Mother Fucker.

by Anonymousreply 17810/31/2012

Ha Ha R178...I'm inside your mind.

by Anonymousreply 17911/01/2012

I saw the blog too. I'll try and find the link.

by Anonymousreply 18011/01/2012

Hi to my friends and DL family here. I have not forgotten you. I can't take, after all the care and love you showed, having you insulted so I won't be posting about myself like I did before. It took me days to decide if I should even post this without setting off the crazies again. When I saw your post BFF I realized I couldn't let you and the others who cared not even know if I'm still alive. Obviously, lol, I am.

No, I do not have a blog. Those who "saw" it must live in the same alternate universe the GOP lives in.

To those like BFF, please know I think about you every day and I miss my DL friends and family. It was nice there for a while having you in my life and being in yours. I hope you and yours are all doing well.

FYI for those who wonder, I had MRIs done of my spine from my neck to my lower back. They found two tumors, non cancerous so don't worry please, but my back is a mess I won't go into details and set the crazies off. I'm trying shots in my spine that don't seem to be helping too much. Doing everything people do in a normal day hurts like hell but I'm trying. I have to decide if I want to try surgery. I saw my neurosurgeon and a pain management doctor. They both said since the problems with my back are the entire length of my spine surgery might not be the best way to go. It would be very extensive and I would probably have to spend months in a nursing home afterward if my insurance won't give me many hours of homecare, which they won't. They also said due to my other physical conditions surgery might not be advisable.

Okay, I hope my dear sweet friends and family here have a wonderful holiday season. I hope and pray, for my sake and for the sake of those in similar situations to mine and for all that are "family" for all those that are poor, elderly, disabled or out of work, without healthcare, etc. Obama wins. For those here that care about me and others in this world that need some help and don't want to see those of us who are gay and women become less than second class citizens again, please vote on Tuesday if you have not already voted. Please if you can get your friends, neighbors and family to the polls. I voted a couple of weeks ago via absentee ballot.

I won't be posting to this thread again any time soon but if anything major happens I promise I will let you know if I'm able. I will read what's posted here for those I love. As for the crazies, go ahead. I know by posting here today to let BFF and others I care about know how I am I'm setting you off.

P.S. Seeing the vile crazies on this board I hope those of you that showed so much love and offered so much, and I don't just mean material things, realize why it is NEVER a good idea to post too much personal information on the Internet, anyplace on the Internet. I kinda regret even giving my real name.

As always, love and HUGE hugs. XOXOXOXO

Robin

by Anonymousreply 18111/03/2012

Very glad to known you are okay, Robin. I hope for the best and will be thinking of you.

by Anonymousreply 18211/03/2012

Take Care Robin (((H)))

by Anonymousreply 18311/03/2012

It was so good to hear from you Robin, thanks for checking in. I missed hearing from you and I know your other friends on here did, too. I am sorry to hear about the pain in your back and I am sending you healing thoughts your way. Would you ever consider starting another thread like the original one where we can talk to you? The crazies are vile but they are just mentally ill and they don't bother me.

Plz don't stay away so long and like my father used to say "Don't let the bastards get you down".

by Anonymousreply 18411/03/2012

[bold] CATFISH!

by Anonymousreply 18811/10/2012

Just wondering how you are doing, buddy. Thinking of you.

by Anonymousreply 18912/21/2012

Hi BFF. I'm hanging in there.

I did want to wish a most, most wonderful holiday season and very happy and healthy New Year to you and the rest of my DL friends and family. I just wasn't sure I should set anyone off again. I was surprised to see this post near the top again. So thank you for helping me make up my mind.

Thank you SO much for thinking about me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

My love and best to you always. Happy Holidays and Happy and Healthy New Year!

Love, Robin

by Anonymousreply 19212/21/2012

Great to hear from you, Robin! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You have a LOT of friends on DL and are well-loved.

by Anonymousreply 19312/21/2012

[/bold]I'm glad to hear from you Robin. I consider myself one of your datalounge family. So thanks for the wishes and I send equally warm ones back to you.

by Anonymousreply 19412/21/2012

Merry Christmas, Robin. Hang in there.

by Anonymousreply 19512/21/2012

ESTs can theoretically live forever, the way V.C. Andrews keeps churning out her "Flowers In the Attic" books long after her death.

by Anonymousreply 19812/23/2012

Lol at R198, but, hi Robin, hope you have a great Christmas and happy healthy wishes to you (and all of the DL) for 2013.

by Anonymousreply 19912/23/2012

Wishing everyone on DL, particularly those who have had a rough year such as yours, a joyous new year.

by Anonymousreply 20012/25/2012

No, 201/202 don't start any shit. Isn't there something useful you could be doing?

by Anonymousreply 20302/03/2013

Is Robin in a Super Bowl commercial?

by Anonymousreply 20402/03/2013

[quote]No, 201/202 don't start any shit.

Do you know what site you are on?? Perhaps your delicate sensibilities would be better served at iVillage.

by Anonymousreply 20502/04/2013

Hope you are well, Robin.

by Anonymousreply 20602/04/2013

Is there a can of frosting yet to come in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 20702/04/2013

Thinking of you, Robin...as always,ignore the assholes.

by Anonymousreply 20802/04/2013

So...where's the verification of this person's existence and illness?

Looking forward to the link.

by Anonymousreply 20902/04/2013

R 209, Robin doesn't have to account to you.

by Anonymousreply 21002/04/2013

I'd love to donate. I just want there to be transparency in that process.

R210, don't put a space between R and the post number, dear.

Any third party groups helping Robin that can verify his situation? It's 100% understandable that Robin and/or family doesn't want personal details out there.

by Anonymousreply 21102/04/2013

Thanks R211. Robin doesn't want and will not accept help. Only our best wishes and healing thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 21202/04/2013

tick.....tick......tick......tick......

by Anonymousreply 21302/04/2013

Is Robin hot

by Anonymousreply 21402/04/2013

Is Robin really Schroedinger's cat?

Does he exist, and yet not exist?

by Anonymousreply 21502/04/2013

Dead.

by Anonymousreply 21602/04/2013

His friends are more than fond of Robin...

by Anonymousreply 21702/04/2013

hang in there R. Hope the worst is over.

by Anonymousreply 21802/04/2013

Why is some old cripple who uses dial-up and eats beans from a can revered while uber-hot Brandon reviled?

by Anonymousreply 21902/04/2013

R219 that is so not funny or clever. You are a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 22002/05/2013

I saw "Robin" posting in another recent thread. I could totally tell from their writing style.

by Anonymousreply 22102/05/2013

Which thread, r221? I'm glad to hear Robbin is okay.

by Anonymousreply 22202/05/2013

It's time for Robin's News!

by Anonymousreply 22302/05/2013

Come out, Come out wherever you are...

by Anonymousreply 22402/05/2013

R224, isn't there something useful you could be doing?

by Anonymousreply 22502/05/2013

R224, Of course there is, but I want to do this...So I will. what's your problem anyway?

by Anonymousreply 22602/05/2013

R224, I don't have a problem. Don't ridicule my friend, Robin. You are sadistic. "He crossed over". That's what you should do and do the human race a favor. People who care about Robin have a right to converse with him. Now scram before someone drops a house on you.

by Anonymousreply 22702/05/2013

[quote]Why is some old cripple who uses dial-up and eats beans from a can revered while uber-hot Brandon reviled?

Datalounge, and really the Internet, is about extremes. It's LOVE or HATE. Robin is simple and therefore LOVED. I'm complicated and therefore HATED.

by Anonymousreply 22802/05/2013

Yeah Brandon is here

by Anonymousreply 22902/05/2013

Hey Robin,

Any big plans for the weekend?

Meet me at Rawhide

by Anonymousreply 23003/08/2013

I've been worried sick abot Robin since last summer. I would like to help is he would let me. He needed some special sort of shoes as I recall. I would have made sure he got them if there was a way. I would also like to se thim up with some social services and perhaps volunteers from his local church so he woudn't be so alone. I need more info. THere is a lot I can do.

by Anonymousreply 23103/08/2013

Thinking of you Robin. Hope you are doing well. Here's a hug (((())))

by Anonymousreply 23203/08/2013

Not so great but I'm still around BFF. Thank you for still caring. I can't resist replying when I see your name because I know you're sincere. I don't want to leave you wondering or thinking the worst. I'm not going to say more. I don't want to start things up again. I think of you and some of the others often. I still think of you as friends and family and I miss you.

by Anonymousreply 23303/08/2013

Robin, I posted rather frequently on the old thread. I think of you often. I am very glad to hear from you. As you described checking in with your father on the old thread, I feel the same hearing from you. Xoxoxxo

by Anonymousreply 23703/09/2013

Webmaster, please remove R235/238 psycho troll.

by Anonymousreply 23903/12/2013

If Robin was real they are either dead or dead.

Even if they were offended by some poster's comments, they shouldn't just ignore the people who care.

Not many people with brain surgery make it very long.

by Anonymousreply 24003/12/2013

Just thinking of you Robin and hope you are well. You are a special person with integrity.

by Anonymousreply 24105/03/2013

[quote]You are a special person with integrity.

MARY!!

by Anonymousreply 24205/03/2013

WHET???

by Anonymousreply 24306/24/2013

Robin, how are you doing? Please check in. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24406/27/2013

Bumpity

by Anonymousreply 24506/27/2013

Bump

by Anonymousreply 24606/28/2013

Hi, thanks so much for still thinking about me. I'm not in the best shape. I don't leave my apartment much. My spine problems mostly are the problem. I can't really walk much at all anymore, or bend or reach.

I did get an aide 2 hours once a week, 3 hours another time a week . That's all my insurance company will pay for. It's enough. I am very uncomfortable having a stranger in the house and doing things for me. I'm grateful for the help but I'm very unhappy that it's come to this.

I really just need help with food shopping and laundry. I don't eat much or have a lot of things to launder. The aide does a little light housekeeping too.

I'm still here. I still come to DL and I'm still so grateful for all those here who care. I still say a prayer of thanks every day for the DL family I had here and helped me get though a very scary surgery. I hope all of you are happy and healthy.

Okay, that's all I'm going to say so you know I'm alright. I don't want to get the haters going.

If you're out there BFF, hi.

Love, Robin

by Anonymousreply 24706/28/2013

Hi Robin. I have thought of you many times and I am glad to hear from you. Don't let the prospect of some nasty people keep you from communicating. You have friends here.

by Anonymousreply 24806/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 24906/29/2013

I hate Robin! In my eyes, he's the Boy Blunder!

by Anonymousreply 25006/29/2013

Damn dude, We missed you. Sounds bad. I'm glad you answered though. You're in my thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 25106/29/2013

I was just thinking about Robin the other day. Good to hear from him...sorry about your back issues,Robin. Sending you some positive thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 25206/29/2013

Thanks for checking in, Robin. You have a lot of people who care about you and miss you. I am sending you healing thoughts so your spine is tolerable...you don't need that after everything you have been through and you got through it because of the person you are. Here's a hug(((())))) and I'll be thinking of you.

by Anonymousreply 25306/29/2013

Wonder how Robin is doing? Thinking about you, Robin.

by Anonymousreply 25407/26/2013

WTF

by Anonymousreply 25507/26/2013

Robin, I'm thinking of you and miss you and am wondering how you are. Take care. You have people who care about you and don't want you to be alone.

by Anonymousreply 25608/07/2013

Robin, I'm very sorry to hear you're not feeling better.

Please take care. You're in my thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 25708/07/2013

Robin, thinking of you. Please check in, dear.

by Anonymousreply 25808/07/2013

How does the "Robin" character feel about the reported suicide of the "Brandon" character?

Hopefully not all of these DL creations die off. There are individuals online that really need to care about these fantasies to give meaning their own lives. It's more true than ever now that so many of their soap operas have gone away.

by Anonymousreply 25908/09/2013

Robin, thinking of you. Hope you are doing ok.

by Anonymousreply 26008/10/2013

Robin should post a video like Brandon did to prove he's real.

by Anonymousreply 26108/12/2013

Are they not the same person?

by Anonymousreply 26208/12/2013

Well, Brandon is at least the person in the pictures he's posted because he did a video for Datalounge the other day and posted it (I guess to prove he was real).

I guess he could ALSO be Robin, but Robin seems less crazy and just more sad.

by Anonymousreply 26308/12/2013

I thought Brandon killed himself?

by Anonymousreply 26408/12/2013

He claims his FB was hacked and then posted a video. Who knows?

This is Robin's thread.

by Anonymousreply 26508/12/2013

Robin, check in please. Thinking of you.

by Anonymousreply 26608/18/2013

Bumpity for my friend.

by Anonymousreply 26708/18/2013

Robin, I'm thinking of you. Hope you are doing well and I'm sending healing thoughts to you.

by Anonymousreply 26808/27/2013

I love Robin, too.

We are a family for Robin and that's nice.

by Anonymousreply 26908/27/2013

Pretty obviously

by Anonymousreply 27008/27/2013

Hi everyone.

I'm still around. Not doing great but still around. Please don't worry. I thank you so much for still thinking of me. I think of you always and still consider many of you my family and friends. Please believe in this case out of sight is not out of mind. I know you understand why I seldom post. It turned something so wonderful into something very ugly and just caused problems and got such good people insulted. I hope you, my dear friends and family, are doing well. I always wish and hope that for you.

by Anonymousreply 27108/27/2013

That would explain why Robin wouldn't directly answered the question about its gender, r270.

by Anonymousreply 27208/27/2013

D A V I D A

by Anonymousreply 27308/27/2013

I'm so glad you checked in to let us know how you are. Don't even think about anyone being insulted on here, doesn't bother me in the least and I'm sure all the other good people feel the same.

We found each other and enriched each others lives and that is all that matters.

Ignore the bat-shit crazy fools, they are like demented individuals walking down the street talking to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 27408/28/2013

Hi Robin, I hope you are well and I'm thinking of you. Take care.

by Anonymousreply 27509/25/2013

Robin - Hope all is well with you. Take care

by Anonymousreply 27609/25/2013

Hi Robin, thinking of you my dear friend. Sending good thoughts to you.

by Anonymousreply 27710/12/2013

Bump for my friend Robin.

by Anonymousreply 27810/13/2013

Bumpity bump bump

by Anonymousreply 27910/17/2013

Robin, how are you doing? Sending best wishes.

by Anonymousreply 28010/18/2013

Hi everyone. Sorry to worry you. I was in the hospital for a couple of weeks. I'm home now. I'm still alive, lol.

I send my love to my dear DL friends and family. I haven't forgotten you. Thank you for not forgetting about me. It means so much.

by Anonymousreply 28110/18/2013

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital, Hope you are not in too much pain Take care Robin

by Anonymousreply 28210/18/2013

Thanks for checking in Robin. I'm happy to hear from you. Sending you healing thoughts and hope you had some good care. I would be honored to help you if you would accept it. Keep in touch. Best wishes for you,dear.

by Anonymousreply 28410/18/2013

Hi Robin. Hope you are at home and feeling a bit better. Sending good thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 28511/03/2013

Robin,I'm thinking of you and hope you are feeling better. Keep in touch. A lot of people care about you.

by Anonymousreply 28611/23/2013

Duh. Robin Scorpio.

by Anonymousreply 28711/23/2013

Thinking of you Robin.

by Anonymousreply 28811/23/2013

[bold]I Love Robin

I love Robin.

Please help him.

by Anonymousreply 28911/23/2013

Bumping for my friend, Robin. Thinking of you, dear. Take care.

by Anonymousreply 29011/25/2013

R283 R291 and R292, you are in the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 29311/25/2013

Show Me Love sounded like a TLC throw-away

by Anonymousreply 29411/26/2013

[/bold]

Turning off the bold.

Robin, hope you are well.

by Anonymousreply 29511/26/2013

Except Robin can actually sing.

by Anonymousreply 29611/26/2013

Hi to my wonderful friends here on DL. My god how you touch my heart. I'm okay. Thank you so much for still caring. I wish you all such happiness, health and love and the best holiday season ever.

Thank you again for thinking of me. I really do love you.

I apologize in advance if my responding sets anyone off and causes any of you to be insulted.

Love, Robin

by Anonymousreply 29711/26/2013

Best wishes, Robin!

by Anonymousreply 29811/26/2013

Yay! Hi Robin! So good to hear from you. Please ignore the crazies. This is your thread. This makes my holiday hearing from you and of course we still care, who could forget a wonderful person like you.

Love you too and take care. Will check on you later.

by Anonymousreply 29911/26/2013

I'll be thinking of you on Thanksgiving, Robin.

by Anonymousreply 30011/26/2013

Ignore the dumb-ass troll.

by Anonymousreply 30212/03/2013

[bold]I Love Robin

I love Robin.

Please help him.

by Anonymousreply 30312/03/2013

Hi Robin, I'm thinking of you and hope you are doing well. Sending good thoughts to you.

by Anonymousreply 30412/23/2013

Merry Christmas, Robin!

by Anonymousreply 30512/23/2013

[/bold]Turning off bold.

by Anonymousreply 30612/23/2013

Merry Christmas, Robin. Thinking of you and sending warmest wishes.

by Anonymousreply 30712/23/2013

Bumping for my friend, Robin. Thinking of you.

by Anonymousreply 30812/27/2013

Happy New Year, Robin...thinking of you.

by Anonymousreply 30901/01/2014

[bold]I Love Robin

I love Robin.

Please help him.

by Anonymousreply 31001/19/2014

Bumping for my buddy, Robin. I'm thinking of you and hope you are doing well.

by Anonymousreply 31202/04/2014

Hi Robin. Thinking of you and wondering how you are in this cold weather.

by Anonymousreply 31302/09/2014

Robin, thinking of you and hope you are allright.

by Anonymousreply 31402/15/2014

Bumping for my friend, Robin. I hope you see this and are doing well.

by Anonymousreply 31502/22/2014

r310, that's the makings of an Anne Murray comeback song!

by Anonymousreply 31602/22/2014

[/bold]test

by Anonymousreply 31702/22/2014

Robin, please check in...worried about you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 31802/23/2014

Why can't Batman support him? (couldn't resist)

by Anonymousreply 31902/23/2014

and this thread keeps rollin along!

by Anonymousreply 32002/24/2014

Hi Robin, thinking of you and hope you are allright.

by Anonymousreply 32103/14/2014

Robin, I hope you're doing ok. I think of you often.

by Anonymousreply 32203/14/2014

HI ROBIN! HI HI HI HI HI HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32303/14/2014

Thinking of you, Robin. Hope you are well.

by Anonymousreply 32404/30/2014

Bumping for my friend, Robin. I hope you are doing well.

by Anonymousreply 32505/29/2014

Robin, I am thinking of you. Hope you are OK.

by Anonymousreply 32606/22/2014

I am thinking this Robin character has been Brandon all along.

by Anonymousreply 32708/15/2014

What R327 said.

by Anonymousreply 32808/15/2014

He wanted to see how many *suckers were on Datalounge before he started to ask for money.

* a LOT

by Anonymousreply 32908/15/2014

Gross. I don't pretend to be other people especially not old sick ones. Sorry to disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 33008/15/2014

Well, Brandon, then it's interesting then how you instantly hopped onto this thread!! .. You're so fucking obvious.

by Anonymousreply 33108/15/2014

You know what they say about evil people.

When you say their name, they suddenly appear.

And Brandon appears here less than 30 minutes after mentioned....hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 33208/15/2014

Instantly hopped on this thread? It was directly under mine, weirdo.

I don't have the patience to be as sweet as Robin. Besides, if I were him there would have been 200 pictures of some sick old dude posted in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 33308/15/2014

[quote]Instantly hopped on this thread? It was directly under mine, weirdo.

Hahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 33408/15/2014

The syntax between the two is too similar.

by Anonymousreply 33508/15/2014

Robin, thinking of you. Hope you are doing well.

by Anonymousreply 33612/05/2014

Is Robin the guy from NYC that posted after the earthquake?

by Anonymousreply 33712/05/2014

ROBIN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 33802/04/2015

Fly Robin Fly.....

by Anonymousreply 33902/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.