Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Josh Elliott causing trouble at 'Good Morning America'

One show insider said ambitious Elliott “has made it fully clear he wants George Stephanopoulos’ job, and is wholly obvious about it. He makes snide comments.”

by Anonymousreply 3011/21/2012

He is so full of himself. Getting smug like Matt Lauer. Also, Josh seems to be aging rapidly.

by Anonymousreply 108/17/2012

I can't believe George Stephanopolos is still a network anchor. He aged horribly--looks like a homely wrinkled cubehead.

by Anonymousreply 208/17/2012

He's too goofy to be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 408/17/2012

Lara Spencer is the true star. You watch, she will take over Robin's seat soon!

Josh will still be reading the news, if that.

by Anonymousreply 508/17/2012

And some here say David Tyler Muir was the ambitious one at ABC!

by Anonymousreply 608/17/2012

Yuck, no he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 808/17/2012

His father was gay?

by Anonymousreply 908/17/2012

PAGE SIX - November 20, 2012

“Good Morning America” co-anchor Josh Elliott met with ABC top brass last week to discuss his behavior on-set and conflicts with “GMA” staffers, sources said.

We’re told Elliott had the sit-down with a top producer about his “lashing out” at the crew over frustrations about scripts.

“He’s being gossiped about in the media, and Josh is lashing out in a passive-aggressive way,” an insider told us. “They’re concerned about his behavior and trying to come up with a game plan. He’s a popular anchor, and they want to stop the gossip and focus on developing his talent.”

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2012

The need to move John Muller previously of NY's WPIX and now occasional contributor to Josh's spot.

by Anonymousreply 1211/20/2012

I didn't read the Page Six article so forgive me if this is in there, but I heard last week that he is quite full of himself on the set. He treats all the women on the staff (except Robin) like they are amateurs and has little patience with them. The only reason Robin gets a pass is because she used to work at ESPN (I think that was the station), so she's 'cool'. He sounds like he's a real guys guy. Speaking of which, I always thought he was gay but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 1311/20/2012

He has sparked further gossip by dating stunning WABC-TV anchor Liz Cho and staying over at her Upper West Side apartment.

Cho is in the middle of a bitter divorce with her husband, Evan Gottlieb. It is believed she has cooled her relationship with Elliott over his flirtations with other women

by Anonymousreply 1411/20/2012

He needs to recalibrate his douche levels.

by Anonymousreply 1511/20/2012

I never liked Stephanopolos so if a better looking guy wants to replace him, good.

by Anonymousreply 1611/20/2012

Hillary Clinton didn't like Stephi either.

by Anonymousreply 1711/20/2012

He's a frat boy, not very bright, but very cute. Lara Spenser is not cute and she's not smart either. I like George, he's hot and very intelligent. Robin doesn't look good, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 1811/20/2012

[quote]He's a frat boy, not very bright, but very cute. Lara Spenser is not cute and she's not smart either. I like George, he's hot and very intelligent. Robin doesn't look good, so sad.

Yeah we get it, boys cute, girls not. Lara is the best thing on the show.

by Anonymousreply 1911/20/2012

No she's not, she's very average in every way.

by Anonymousreply 2011/20/2012

Whoever this Josh guy is, he should probably calm down. There is no way in hell he has George Snuffleupagus' connections.

by Anonymousreply 2111/20/2012

Over-douching disrupts your normal personality.

by Anonymousreply 2211/20/2012

Josh needs to talk less and strip down.

by Anonymousreply 2411/21/2012

r24, no, he doesn't. He has an average fratboy's body. Not a hottie. I also thought Robin didn't look good, either. She is back in the hospital, I think. I think George has aged well, actually. And is the hottest one on that program. Lara Spencer...grates.

by Anonymousreply 2511/21/2012

Give me a break! Josh Elliott is not that great.

by Anonymousreply 2611/21/2012

Josh Elliott has evil-shaped eyes that point down.

by Anonymousreply 2711/21/2012

A lifetime in the closet ages one so doesn't it George?

by Anonymousreply 2811/21/2012

Though I can't stand Matt, he's way hotter than Josh Elliott.

Btw, did anyone catch Marlo Thomas today showing newly fresh lip injections and orange red hair? She looked really bad.

by Anonymousreply 2911/21/2012

[quote]Lara Spencer has the IQ of a gold fish.

So fucking what? Do you think ANY of these morning hosts are Brain Surgeons? I enjoy Lara.

by Anonymousreply 3011/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!