Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Victoria Principal here.

Any questions?

by Anonymousreply 2610/02/2013

What did you do to poor Andy Gibb to make him so depressed?

Do you miss your days as a prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 208/15/2012

I went to college with your step-daughter Brooke Glassman. She was a cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 308/15/2012

Who the fuck are you?

by Anonymousreply 408/15/2012

Did you ever slap Larry Hagman?

by Anonymousreply 508/15/2012

Victoria Principal hates gays and lesbians.

I thought all hookers were bi.

by Anonymousreply 608/15/2012

At what time this morning did you start drinking?

by Anonymousreply 708/15/2012

Would you ever doing one of those great "Principal Secret" infomercials again? You know, those ones where you sneak up on people in parking lots and practically give them heart attacks when they realize it's you?

by Anonymousreply 808/15/2012

Is it true you could chop up the coke for Andy like a Benihana chef?

by Anonymousreply 908/15/2012

What was the greatest gift you gave to Bobby?

Was it?

1. The Tundra Torque.

2. Your undying love?

by Anonymousreply 1008/15/2012

How many abortions, Vicky?

by Anonymousreply 1108/15/2012

You were the one who turned Andy Gibb onto coke, right?

by Anonymousreply 1208/15/2012

Do you think Cliff has warned (Pamela) Rebecca about Neurofibromatosis?

by Anonymousreply 1308/15/2012

Do you really use Jhirmack?

by Anonymousreply 1408/15/2012

Why so much awful plastic surgery? And do you realize how horrific you look?

Such a shame, Victoria.

You were so.fucking.cute.

by Anonymousreply 1508/15/2012

What's with the Afro in 'Earthquake?

by Anonymousreply 1608/15/2012

R1, I have no idea to what you are referring.

R2, my pussy has magical powers. It turned Anthony Perkins straight, you know. What man wouldn't begin a long slide toward death once I took it away?

I was never a prostitute, and if you insist on spreading vicious lies, I have no problem having my attorney contact you. Just ask my maid and Joan Rivers what happens to people who fuck with me.

R3, I have no idea to whom you are referring. Unless you mean the spawn of that dreadful ex-husband of mine who screwed me out of millions of dollars of my hard earned money during our divorce settlement.

R4, it's probably better for you if you don't know. Like R3 said, I'm a cunt.

R5, only in his wet dreams.

R7, I never really stopped.

R6, R9, and R11, you will be hearing from my attorneys.

R8, I've sold enough of that worthless shit so that I'll never have to lift a finger for the rest of my life. Unless I need to shoot my maid, of course.

R10, my greatest gift to him was a Principal Secret sampler basket, which I see he never bothered to use.

by Anonymousreply 1708/15/2012

Victoria, why didn't you ever sit with me in the Lorimar commissary? You always said somebody else had asked but then you'd eat alone- except that one time you ate with Betty Buckley her last day on the studio lot after her show was canceled.

by Anonymousreply 1808/15/2012

Wow, she really looks like Pat Benatar in r14's commercial.

by Anonymousreply 1908/15/2012

Vicki, your karma for being such a horrible bitch in life is that you now look like something Tim Burton doodled after one too many Mai Tai's.

by Anonymousreply 2008/15/2012

Victoria, what was having relations with Anthony Perkins like?

by Anonymousreply 2105/05/2013

why did you drop out of the public view?

by Anonymousreply 2210/01/2013

I have 2 questions for you, Pamela.

You're Mexican, right ?

Why do you no longer have a chin? Did your hubby shave it off to repair your coke nose?

by Anonymousreply 2310/01/2013

Who promoted you from Victoria Teacher?

by Anonymousreply 2410/01/2013

why did you screech so much on the top of that building?

by Anonymousreply 2510/02/2013

R18 Sorry honey but, who are you again? I used to love Betty! In fact, I loved her so much, that I forgot all about her until I realized that, unlike me, she still has a career.

R20, contrary to what you think, I've been a saint. In fact, I've been so good that karma has allowed my body to stop needing any other fuel than Campari and Limoncello! I look like I've been fucking preserved in alcohol... Isn't that what everyone wants in this life?

R21 - it was strenuous. Who knew that pegging the shit out of a self-hating fag could be so tiring? On the positive side, it helped me to give my figure that manly look that "straight" clients like so much. I also liked it when he called me Stephen and make me play the West Side Story soundtrack to him, while I turned his sphincter to pulp with a 12" by 8" strap on dildo. I was devastated when he married Berry instead of me... Apparently, her fist was four times bigger than mine.

R22 I never dropped out of public view. I have recently starred in the very popular film series Saw, where my "surgery-free" face shone in all its mummified glory. How could you not recognize me?

R23 no, I'm not Mexican. I come from 'Il Cazzo Felice', the most glamorous road brothel in all Southern Italy. Also, I had my chin removed because it helps me to get roles. Producers didn't like it when their balls were crushed by my pointy bone during "auditions".

by Anonymousreply 2610/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!