Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nick Offerman does a Dirk Diggler.

Megan Mullaly's better half shows off his humongous manhood in a fun pic from his younger days.

He was so daddy hot as a plumber in that Will and Grace episode. No wonder Megan married him.

(If this was posted before, I don't remember seeing it.)

by Anonymousreply 1207/23/2013

Yawn. He should have done a more realistic shot.

by Anonymousreply 108/13/2012

He's really ugly.

by Anonymousreply 208/13/2012

That photo has been floating around for years. No wonder MM married him.

by Anonymousreply 308/13/2012

Not as funny as when Eli Roth did the same joke.

Incredibly NSFW

by Anonymousreply 408/13/2012

I'm more horrified by this from the article: "Early in his career, Nick Offerman was told that he was going to be typecast in a very specific field of rolls'

I ignore most spelling and grammar errors here because no one is being graded and it's not for publication but I cringe when I see it elsewhere. Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 508/13/2012

There are real pix of his cock from an episode of Deadwood all over the net if you're really interested.

by Anonymousreply 608/13/2012

Old People Smell

by Anonymousreply 708/13/2012

He shows cock in this new Funny or Die video. Whether it's real or not, the video is decidedly NSFW. I don't know why the dick is censored for part of the vide and not others, but you can go right to about 2:20 if you want to see the goods.

by Anonymousreply 807/23/2013

Why do all fat unattractive actors have the need to take off their clothes all the time? The dick is fake, with a hose going down his leg, unless he has a huge bladder problem.

by Anonymousreply 907/23/2013

Offerman looks like the ugly butt baby of Gary Siniese and Tom Selleck.

Ewwwwwwww!

by Anonymousreply 1007/23/2013

He's a hilarious actor and, from what I've heard, a really nice guy in real life, too.

You old people need to try watching something other than the Lucy Show.

by Anonymousreply 1107/23/2013

He needs that thing to shut Megan Malarkey the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 1207/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.