Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Maroln Brando and James Dean kissing

by Anonymousreply 1912/13/2012

Oh, c'mon. That makes no sense. James Dean was a boy, and Marlon Brando was a boy -- they were both boys. They couldn't of been kissing.

by Anonymousreply 108/13/2012

That's what I think, r2.

by Anonymousreply 308/13/2012

Look at Nancy Drew at R2.

by Anonymousreply 408/13/2012

I'm afraid that is photoshopped although both of them were at least bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 508/13/2012

fantasy photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 608/13/2012

They should have sone this sitting on the grass in NYC...

by Anonymousreply 708/13/2012

That photo would have surfaced decades ago. Photoshopped but not really such a bad job!

by Anonymousreply 808/13/2012

Here's the real thing only with Paul Newman and hotter. I know it's a DL fave and been posted a lot here. I just find this one of the most homoerotic things ever.

by Anonymousreply 908/13/2012

[quote]couldn't of

by Anonymousreply 1008/13/2012

Ive never seen that photo before, its a fake, obvious photoshop job. I love that photo though when Brando visited the set of East of Eden - the pictures here show they met a few times.

by Anonymousreply 1108/13/2012

That last set of pics is kind of creepy. Everyone looks either very NERVOUS and on edge or pissed off. The women are smiling nervously. And Dean is giving the death stare to Brando.

by Anonymousreply 1208/13/2012

The OP's pic is odd in that brando was taller than dean. Both were shorties but brando was the taller

by Anonymousreply 1308/13/2012

Also Brando seems to be flipping Dean off.

by Anonymousreply 1408/13/2012

That picture where Dean is staring at the girl with Dean Pier Angeli? She's really posing for the camera. Dean and Angeli dated for a while, but the relationship was nowhere near as serious as it's been made out to be. After his death she made it seem like they had a Romeo and Juliet-like tragic love affair where both of them were crazy in love with each other but were kept from being together. Anyway, she swore to her dying day that they were madly in love and that she would never love anyone else but Jimmy. She was pretty disturbed; she ended up killing herself.

The Dean-Brando kiss is obviously photoshopped. Those two didn't even like each other much. They were rather jealous of each other; they were in a kind of an acting rivalry. But they did respect each other's talent.

by Anonymousreply 1508/13/2012

Brando greasy and not attractive. Like that brit Tom Harvey?

Dean is hot

by Anonymousreply 1608/13/2012

Dean and Brando did meet at a party once, but Dean was so over-the-top excited about meeting one of his idols that Brando suggested he should see a psychiatrist. It didn't go well, in other words.

by Anonymousreply 1708/13/2012

James Dean was one of Brando’s most lasting yet troubled gay relationships. They had a relationship for a number of years but it was always turbulent. At one point they had a big stand-up fight at a party in Santa Monica, California, witnessed by dozens of people.

by Anonymousreply 1812/12/2012

Oh R9.. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 1912/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!