Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Where the hell were the Queen, Charles, and William?

Prince Harry is all they sent to represent the royals?

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2808/13/2012

They were all at home, fucking their spouses.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 108/13/2012

As you know from Diana's death, the Queen doesn't let things like Olympics or tragic deaths in the family disturb her summer vacation at Balmoral unless popular uprising demands it.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 208/13/2012

Sarah, Duchess of York, and her daughters attened a couple of the events togehter. Sarah would have done it with Harry--and would have had a whoe lot of fun doing it.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 308/13/2012

Sarah, Duchess of York is NOT in the royal family.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 408/13/2012

Sarah will be royal once again when she remarries Prince Andrew. It's gonna happen.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 508/13/2012

[quote]Sarah will be royal once again when she remarries Prince Andrew. It's gonna happen.

I seriously doubt it.

The queen and Charles both can't stand her. I'm sure the queen has made it clear if Andrew marries she'll cut his allowance, and Charles will do the same thing once his mother dies.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 608/13/2012

William was around for the first week of the games but literally had to go back to work in Wales to his job as a search and rescue helicopter pilot. That's why Kate's been solo all week, Wills is back in Angelsey. He wasn't allowed time off even for the Olympic finale which I find refreshing.

The queen is old and her presence at the opening ceremonies is enough.

Charles being next in line couldn't give a crap about all this sport and athleticism. I don't think he's anywhere near London this month.

Wills, Harry and Kate were the official royal ambassadors to the games and did their part of being present at as many events as possible.

With the queen and Charles taking a pass, that left William next but he was unavailable so it fell to Harry to represent as the senior royal for the closing ceremony.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 708/13/2012

Princess Anne was there with her interesting hair and uninteresting husband. It was though Prince 'Henry' who made the big entrance, along with the Olympic President. Cool that Harry is Kate's walker.

The Royals will associate themselves with Team GB's success at the end of the year, when the top medal winners deservedly have honours bestowed. The grades of said honours will be interesting to note.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 808/13/2012

Full article explaining everything.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 908/13/2012

Harry has carb face....so sad.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1008/13/2012

Wasn't that lazy bitch Kate Middleton there? Do your job and get knocked up already.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1108/13/2012

Mmm, what would One rather do?

Watch Mrs Beckham mime from the top of a London taxi in the middle in a night arena located in a deprived area?

Or sip cocoa in One's slippers while piecing together a corgi jigsaw in One's Highland fastness?

SUCH a dilemma.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1208/13/2012

Prince Harry singing along with Eric Idle was the highlight of the show.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1308/13/2012

The Queen was at the Opening Ceremonies, OP. Did you miss it?

She even participated in a skit where James Bond picked her up at the Palace.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1408/13/2012

Ann was around.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1508/13/2012

BUT WHERE WAS PIPPA?

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1608/13/2012

I was given the most attention because I am the hottest.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1708/13/2012

Harry was a fine representative. And better to look at then William would have been.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1808/13/2012

I have to say the royals were there for many events over the course of the Olympics. The Queen is well into her 80s now and the old Duke is 90 odd so it's reasonable for them not to be there at the closing which is really just an event for athletes and families. This does not change the fact that I would dissolve the monarchy today if I had the choice.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 1908/13/2012

[quote] William was around for the first week of the games but literally had to go back to work in Wales to his job as a search and rescue helicopter pilot. That's why Kate's been solo all week

Sounds like a recipe for adultery. If you ask me, Kate seems to enjoy Harry's company, more than she does William's.

I have a feeling that she's attracted to Harry, and likewise.

We might end up w/a situation where she gets knocked up, and the baby's a ginger, rather than a blond.

Wouldn't THAT be interesting?

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2008/13/2012

R20, the British tabloids have implied that Harry has already had twice as many women as William even though he's younger, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kate found Harry hot. He's rumored to be wilder in bed compared to the more boring William.

Harry accompanied Kate to a meeting with some of the medalists last week.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2108/13/2012

My guess is there was a real security concern about the ceremony. We will never know how many terror plots were foiled, but I can assure you that many attempts were planned. Hats off to the Brits for keeping the games safe.

PS I have worked on terrorism and security issues for a long time, and from the look on Harry's face, you could see he was being, literally, the brave soldier. The fact that Kate went with him made it easier. These are brave young folks.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2208/13/2012

Lol at r21's link. The women behind Kate and Harry are seriously staring him down. One looks like she's licking her lips.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2308/13/2012

The Queen was too busy cleaning out her purse.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2408/13/2012

I'm sure Jacqque loved the fact he had to enter the stadium with some minor prince.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2508/13/2012

I don't know if this is true, but I read an article this morning saying it's royal protocol than the monarch never closes anything, only opens them, and that's why she wasn't at the closing ceremony.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2608/13/2012

[quote]and the baby's a ginger, rather than a blond.

[quote]Wouldn't THAT be interesting?

These things happen.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2708/13/2012

[quote]the British tabloids have implied that Harry has already had twice as many women as William even though he's younger

This may be true simply by the fact that William had the same girlfriend for eight years. That didn't leave him much time to date others. This is not to imply that Harry is a slut, but his relationship with Chelsey Davy was on again/off again, and she did live in South Africa so she wasn't around, and it might have given Harry more time to date.

Either way, both boys really haven't emabrrassed anyone with their dating. No one has "kissed and told," so perhaps neither one is as wild as we would want to imagine.

by not even Gwyneth!!!reply 2808/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.