Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jump, spin, twirl!

Everyone's favorite -- rhythmic gymnastics -- now on!

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 1501/26/2013

I want those twirly things.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 108/09/2012

I used to think it was worthless, and then I saw this and decided it was pretty cool:

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 208/09/2012

Thanks for the youtube link, R2. She had the benefit of seriously great music. Makes such a difference.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 308/09/2012

Bitches can't hang with us real gymnasts.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 408/09/2012

Okay, R2. That was impressive but it's not a SPORT worthy of the Olympics.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 508/09/2012

r5, watch is again and only watch her body not the ribbon. I think you'll admit it's pretty athletic.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 608/09/2012

I have a pretty pink ball. Would you like to watch me dance around whilst I play with it?

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 708/09/2012

It's Magic.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 808/09/2012

Rhythm Gymnastics are awesome. I didn't realize it till today, though.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 908/09/2012

I think I just came

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 1008/09/2012

I thought they got rid of RG.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 1108/09/2012

I channel surfed until the decathalon came on.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 1208/09/2012

Get rid of rhythmic gymnastics. I was doing this freakin' sport when I lived in Russia (I'm a college student in Munchen now). What a waste of time. Totally corrupt, sexist and stupid. A crazy coach of mine used to yell at me and shout: "You're a pig!!!" She beat up other gymnasts, actually. How could they tolerate this kind of crazy behavior? And, you know, there were a lot of unfairness as well. Girls with more wealthier parents won all the championships...

I have an awful lot of gossip on Russian rhythmic gymnastics team. I know some of the poor girls, btw. They're all pretty miserable... Coaches are famous for beating underage girls on a daily basis. Lots of pervs also. They can't even eat after 5pm... The head coach is buying every single girl an apartment, because her husband is #1 in Russian Forbes List. She finds them filthy rich hubbies after their retiring.

Do you have any idea why Russia is so strong in rhythmic gymnastics? It's the most corrupt sport in the world. What's the point in watching it if you already know who will win. Glad I escaped mysogonistic and homophobic Russia.

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 1301/26/2013

Wow R13 - I'd never thought we'd get that perspective on DataLounge.

Thanks for posting!

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 1401/26/2013

No problem. I know some of the girls from Russian team. Their brains are a lot like chicken brains. They support Vladimir Putin and believe that he's a saint. They have a lot of attitude and think that they're 'special'. They act like these dummies from 'Mean Girls'... Well, not all of them, but anyway...

by Tossing my ribbon as I typereply 1501/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.