Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Aaron Schock Gay

The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".

The other purpose of this thread is to let anyone searching for information that Aaron Schock is gay know that he is INDEED gay, he has had more cocks pass through him than through the gloryhole onboard the USS Intrepid, and is a traitor to BOTH the gay community whose semen he can't get enough of AND to the Conservative Christian community that he claims to represent.

Feel free to trash this shameless cockgobbler here.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 60106/26/2014

Is the Pope an asshole?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 208/08/2012

[quote]he has had more cocks pass through him than through the gloryhole onboard the USS Intrepid

Actually, is this true? I'm sure he's gay but I've never heard anything about him sleeping around. But I'd be happy to be enlightened.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 308/08/2012

What makes Congressman Aaron Schock (R-Illinois) gay, some people ask. I never ask.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 408/08/2012

Are you blind?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 608/09/2012

I'm never gonna wear that torquoise belt again...

I can't. I burnt it. I went home and burnt it. I burnt the gay away.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 708/09/2012

R8. Aaron Schock did burn his torquoise belt. He said it himself.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 908/09/2012

I love how important OP thinks she is.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1008/09/2012

Which delusion of his is bigger: That he doesn't come off as a gay stereotype or that the Republican Party prepares him to become POTUS one day (allthought looking at what the Republican party has to work with otherwise is that really that delusional?)?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1108/09/2012

Angelo was the hot straight (or confliced) one who Aaron decided to be the winner of the quickfire challenge he co-judged when he was on Top Chef.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1308/09/2012

Is Aaron at the Repug convention? These Tampa Bay gay prostitutes are waiting for him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1408/27/2012

Aaron and Paul Ryan are trying to find some quality time naked together. Mrs. Ryan got a special cocktail to help her sleep.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1508/29/2012

I thought he was being redistricted out of a job.

What happened?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1708/30/2012

He'll be a senator in no time.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1808/30/2012

So he's supposedly "dating" a woman who also graduated from whichever Academy it was he went to (Naval?). She is conveniently stationed away, but available to come home on leave during critical moments like standing behind him at an acceptance speech. This is what I gathered about her from another Aaron Schock thread we had last year. I would love to see a picture of her. I envision someone like Rachel Maddow in the high school graduation picture of hers with the blonde hair. Dyke but made up. Handsome.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 1908/30/2012

Fine. I hate closeted anything. Turncoat assholes especially.

And yes, of course he is. Asshole.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2008/30/2012

Girl, we need to have a mani-pedi-margi party!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2308/30/2012

His ass was like carved out of marble. Delish.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2408/30/2012

Look at those shoes on him. Are those just wintips or do the wingtips have tips? Is it discoloration? Weird.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2508/30/2012

Aaron gets his arse licked daily

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2608/30/2012

r5, wrong shoes for the wrong slacks, looks silly.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2708/30/2012

Get her.

Who does she think she's kidding?!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2808/30/2012

Is Schock a pocket gay? He's dwarfed in the photo above by the woman he's standing next to.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 2908/30/2012

Aaron Schock's favorite suit.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3008/31/2012

Laugh and joke all you want - this bitch is evil.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3108/31/2012

Is it a little person?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3208/31/2012

He's gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on High Jackman's verandah.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3309/01/2012

Aaron Schock Gay Cocksucker

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3509/01/2012

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3609/01/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than a box of bows.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3709/02/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than two Mormon misionaries.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3809/02/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than the front row at a Barbara Streisand concert.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 3909/02/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than Anderson Cooper making a special appearance on the Ellen Degeneres Show.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4009/02/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than a hotel bar at a Republican convention.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4109/02/2012

I he gay ? I don't know. If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real, or a fuck buddy from college would have spilled the beans. I'm not convinced he is gay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4209/02/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than Richard Simmons getting fucked by Sam Champion on top of a Bob Mackie dress while they both sing Enough is Enough (No More Tears).

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4309/02/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than a Liza Minnelli husband.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4409/02/2012

Aaron Schock is almost as gay as Marcus Bachmann conducting an ex-gay class.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4509/02/2012

[quote]If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real, or a fuck buddy from college would have spilled the beans. I'm not convinced he is gay.

Please link to a news article that states that you're gay, r42. We're not convinced that you're gay. We need proof.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4609/02/2012

Aaron Schock is as gay as a middle-class married Brazilian man at Carnaval.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4709/02/2012

r46. R 42 here. There is, of course, no news article that says I'm gay, but, if I were a public figure, there are certainly a few men i've slept with who would come out of the woodwork to sell their story to a gossip magazine. Schock is well known. There's money in a story about him being with another man. If he HAD, someone would have spilled the beans by now. With actors, people would be more likely to keep their secret. With politicians, I think, there's more joy in outing them, especially if it exposes them as a hypocrite.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4809/02/2012

Several years prior to his arrest, people came forward with stories about their sex with Larry Craig. The stories were posted on blogs but were ignored until his airport arrest. Until that moment, most people had no idea that the stories existed -- including 99% of the people at DL.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 4909/02/2012

"There's money in a story about him being with another man."

If the bimbos who sold the Prince Harry photos only received $10,000, exactly how much money do you think would be paid for a story about a good looking, unmarried minor elected official?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5009/02/2012

Just because he likes fashion and takes care of his body - and he's GAY???

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5109/02/2012

Whoops....I forgot to include that he likes cock.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5209/02/2012

Yum.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5309/02/2012

Perhaps Schock is gay and celibate. His sexual orientation is quite different than whether or not he's had sex with another man.

Schock decided to run for the local school board a few months after graduating from high school.

At age 23, Schock became the youngest member of the Illinois House of Representatives.

So all of you who are looking for a "college buddy" to come forward saying that he and Schock had sex are waiting in vain. Schock has been been very calculating regarding his political career. He started very young--and in doing so--he was protecting his political viability by probably not having sex with anyone.

Do I think he's gay? Yes. But he probably doesn't have sex. It doesn't mean that he's neveer had sex, but he's been extraordinarily careful. And he could have had anonymous sex a long time ago if he were on vaction out of the country--and that guy isn't coming forward.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5409/02/2012

[quote]There's money in a story about him being with another man.

No there isn't. Look at the guy who brought down Ted Haggard. He got nuthin.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5509/02/2012

Good post, R54.

And yes, Schock is gay and deeply in the closet.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5709/02/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than a pink thong on Fire Island on Labor Day.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5809/03/2012

There is a glory hole on the USS INTREPID? What deck?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 5909/03/2012

This is my opinion. I don't know if he's gay. However, I have worked on Capitol Hill. Now when most people think Republican, they think of these rabid white guys like the tea partiers or the douches like Orrin Hatch. The truth is, there is a lot of them who are little Miss Priss Pots in their Brooks Brothers suits and their Vineyard Vines casual wear and Southern Proper Ties. No one knows if they're gay and no one asks if they're gay, but everyone thinks it and it just sort of floats like a cloud around the DC political scene. Aaron Shock gets a lot of attention because he's young and good looking, but he is hardly the exception in the republican caucus. Trust me.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6009/03/2012

[quote] little Miss Priss Pots in their Brooks Brothers suits and their Vineyard Vines casual wear

R60. Great description of the Aaron Schock ilk. Granted, no one has caught Schock in a compromising position; however, I have no doubt he's gay. In addition to little Miss Priss Pot, Schock also seems like a little Miss asshole spouting his Repug rhetoric. But he can spout all he likes and remain in the closet, but he can't run from who he truly is.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6109/03/2012

I agree that he has been careful and calculating about his career.

But he'll slip up at some point. They always do.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6209/03/2012

How tall is he? He looks like a pocket gay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6309/03/2012

Aaron Shock gets a lot of attention because he's young and good looking, but he is hardly the exception in the republican caucus. Trust me.[quote]

I'm sure you're right. My guess is that the gay Republicans in Congress only have sex with each other, because then both people involved know what's at stake.

I bet the House gym is a very interesting place.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6409/03/2012

Schock ran for the local school board right out of hght school. And he was elected to the Illinois state legislature at 23. Schock has been calculating closeted from a very early age. He's gay and likely celibate, but make no mistake, Schock's sexual orientation is gay.

Schock is in such denial that even he can't get it straight (excuse the metaphor) in his own mind. He cannot reconcile it, but deep down he knows. In this day and age, it's hard to imagine someone so young still in the closet, but Schock is an example that it happens.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6509/03/2012

indeed it is

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6609/03/2012

I Googled "Aaron Schock girlfriend" to see if I could find a photo of his elusive beard. What comes up is hilarious. This guy wants to be taken seriously?

Knowing how tone deaf the Republicans are, though, I'm sure he's going to be touted as the face of the new party and its vibrant (emphasis) youth.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6709/03/2012

[quote]My guess is that the gay Republicans in Congress only have sex with each other, because then both people involved know what's at stake.

Rick Santorum and Aaron Schock - bosom buddies?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6809/03/2012

Aaron Schock is gayer than a Christmas tree full of garish Polish ornaments on Christopher Radko's balcony.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 6909/03/2012

I want to be inside him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7009/05/2012

Why all sexy men are on republican side?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7109/05/2012

Really, R71? Schock is FAAARRRR from sexy.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7209/05/2012

It's great that "Is Aaron Schock gay?" keeps popping up in the media. Let's help it along.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7309/05/2012

Don't worry, R73. As long as TMZ keeps capturing him strolling the gay districts, he won't need any help from us.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7409/05/2012

R72, really? He has a handsome face and an awesome body. If I didn't know he was republican and anti-gay I'd want to marry him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7509/05/2012

I wouldn't marry him. No beautiful mind in the beautiful body. It's not that he is republican. I know some nice Republicans. They have weird opinions imo but they mean well. This one does not mean well. If you dig a deep hole and burry your peronality as an adolescent to further your career, I am not putting up with the fucked up personality that's left. He is throwing everybody under the bus, including his own self. A one time fuck maybe, but I am not ready for more with him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7609/05/2012

Aaron Schock is gay but he has a 3 inch penis and a very loose anus. Total pig bottom. Posts on Craigslist MSM as Erin Shock. Posts pictures of his chest and a different picture of a normal sized penis. Total micropeen.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7709/05/2012

R77, does he have a nice ass? Pics tell me he must have one. Then dick size doesn't matter ;)

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7809/05/2012

Aaron and Adam sittin' in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n-g!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 7909/05/2012

Aaron is jealous because Paul Ryan is the new Rethuglican heartthrob in town.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8009/05/2012

Romney: "Hello... hello... hello... "

Schock: "HEY GIRL!"

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8109/05/2012

Maybe he's out helping closeted Senator Mark Kirk "recover" from his stroke.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8209/06/2012

I don't want him to be gay.

He's an asshole. We don't need him. If he is Gay, he'll, no doubt, eventually come out in some dramatic way as in I'M GAY AND I'M MARRYING MY LOVER OF 65 YEARS BUT I'M NOT LIKE ALL THOSE HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOTS WHO ARE SISSIES.

I prefer to think his attitude is the result of being a 30-year-old virgin, who is looking to meet the right woman, but who never finds her.

Him having a secret sex life is not as appealing to me as him having no sex life at all.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8309/06/2012

[quote] If he really were, why hasn't someone come forward with some real information? Washington is a small town, someone would know something for real...

Well, retiring Senator Herb Kohl of Wisconsin is gay, and I bet this is the first time you've heard of that, right?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8409/06/2012

He's gayer than a sweaty jockstrap.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8509/10/2012

I think we should locate and expose every homosexual in Washington who is not a democrat. Destroy them with terrible rumors about the filthy sex acts they probably perform. Produce lists of people with whom thay have sexed. Ruin their lives totally by turning people against them for their peversion.

Hold on just a second . let me think that over

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8609/11/2012

Someone on Towleroad who seems to know him posted a detailed descriptor (always thought he was beyond rules, or something of that ilk) and also the town where a supposed partner lives.

If you check the talk page of his entry on Wikipedia you'll see there's been an edit war.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8709/11/2012

Gayer than a Liza Minnelli Christmas special

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 8809/11/2012

It's more likely to happen in the Party of Christ, R89, where self-loathing is not only tolerated, but encouraged.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9009/11/2012

Soon enough he'll marry a fish and start having little bastards to deflect the rumors. He's a politician with a plan, and he knows how to play the game.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9109/11/2012

[quote]I'm sure there are still many more Democrats who are married, and who are gay and who are in the closet.

And can anyone of them match or come even close to Schock's anti gay voting record, his anti gay bill introductions, and his anti gay rally speeches?

If you want to convince me that your argument is even faintly valid you should better back it up with hard facts or otherwise you only come off as a Republican shill going 'the others do it, too! It's sooooo unfair that we decent Republicans get singled out here! VICTIMS, we are VIIIIIICTIMS!'.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9209/11/2012

[quote]Please! there are no Democrats in the closet?

Please! You're actually too stupid to know that Republicans vote against gays, want to re-install DADT and hope to add a Constitutional amendment to ban same-sex marriage?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9309/11/2012

Go to it, bitches...

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9409/11/2012

[quote]Soon enough he'll marry a fish and start having little bastards to deflect the rumors. He's a politician with a plan, and he knows how to play the game.

Then why'd he wear the teal belt?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9509/11/2012

See at the link the interesting comment after the article by 'VWDAVEY' timestamped 4.58PM. It has the whiff on authenticity.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9609/11/2012

^ Oh snap. So he's on Grindr.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9709/11/2012

Its odd, in those pictures with the girl and the video of him from TMZ, he looks like a skinny little queen, but in the Men's Fitness mag his pecs look huge, the kind you couldnt hide under a suit jacket, but you see no trace of them outside the mag?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9809/11/2012

r98 it's called photoshop. Every magazine does it now.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 9909/11/2012

That's what I thought re: photoshop or at least touched up with lighting, make up etc. But why did the media go nuts talking about the pics like its real. As I said he just looks like a skinny little over polished boy.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10009/11/2012

r98, there's no one else with him in the Men's Health pictures. His pecs look huge because there's not another person there to contrast him with, so you don't notice that they only look huge because they are on a tiny elf body.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10109/11/2012

What's his Grindr handle? Anyone here in Washington?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10209/11/2012

He looks like he's all of 5'4".

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10309/11/2012

I live in DC, R102. I can't say whether or not I've ever seen him the Congressman on Grindr. But my neighbor down the hall (who works on the Hill) is friends with Aaron and confirmed to me that not only is he gay, he's a total bottom. I'll try to get more information. There are a ton of Hill gays in the neighborhood and Schock's sexuality is one of the most open secrets there is in this town. Gay for days.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10409/11/2012

[quote]Schock's sexuality is one of the most open secrets there is in this town. Gay for days.

So the moral is: if you're hypocritically trashing the civil rights of gays and lesbians but resemble a walrus, like Larry Craig The Gays & media will out you. BUT if you have pecs and a face....they'll not only collude to keep you undercover, The Gays will simper like schoolgirls while you shit all over them. It's like handing a posey to a handsome jewish ghetto policeman as he rounds you up for transport to Treblinka. Whatever happened to gay pride? To gay anger. The fact that this opportunistic scumbag (if that's what he is) hasn't been publically called out (on the contrary: he's been celebrated like a princess) is appalling. You don't have rights? You don't deserve rights!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10509/11/2012

[quote]he's been celebrated like a princess

Good idea! Let's make sure he becomes known as "The Capitol Hill Princess."

And let's keep this thread active for a long time.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10609/11/2012

R96. Here's a follow-up to your post of Aaron Schock and his turquoise belt.

Writes Schock in a Tweet: "Never thought a pic of me w/ my shirt on would go viral. Learned my lesson and burned the belt":

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10709/11/2012

If he is what is alleged, I'd suggest he's beyond shame. For these kind of self-focused bots, shame is for Little People: a strategy you momentarily act out for the media if you're found out, so you can be quickly forgiven (suckers!) and move on to the next place on the chessboard.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10809/11/2012

Pictures, people. Start getting snappy with those cell cams.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 10909/11/2012

Sociopaths don't have guilt or compassion. That's why they're sociopaths. Look at Ted Haggard: five minutes of looking like a deer in the headlights, and then he bounces onwards like a ball of rubber. But exposing the hypocrisy of such individuals can at least disempower them so their fuckery doesn't impact on the lives of others, including your own.

That's why it's amazing The Gays have granted this alleged shithead such a free run up till now. Granted? Abetted!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11009/11/2012

[quote]That's why it's amazing The Gays have granted this alleged shithead such a free run up till now. Granted? Abetted!

That's total bullshit!!!!! You act as if the gays have supported him for decades. Nobody ever heard of him before he posed for a magazine last year. Ever since, "The Gays" have been pushing to out him and have been adament that he's a gay man voting against gay rights. Why have YOU been silent about this R110?

You probably haven't done diddly to make his anti-gay agenda known to the gay community. Why the fuck are you complaining about "The Gays" all of a sudden? Show us what YOU have done to expose this man.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11109/11/2012

[quote]That's total bullshit!!!!!

Calm down Mary and take your meds. Have a look at the sighing comment stream on Towleroad articles or the other DL thread to get a sense of the outrage. Most of the outrage is merely that they can't get their hands on his pecs.

The article at the link is typical. And this is after he voted against the repeal of DADT and DOMA?

Capital Hill is infested with gays, and there appears to be no shortage of those who know him well. So what have they done?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11209/11/2012

[quote]Nobody ever heard of him before he posed for a magazine last year.

Kudos for suggesting that gays don't pay attention to anyone denying them their rights until he takes his shirt off.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11309/11/2012

[quote]Kudos for suggesting that gays don't pay attention to anyone denying them their rights until he takes his shirt off.

Kudos for a moronic twisting of what was said.

NOBODY, outside his own area, ever heard of the jackass until he got a magazine cover. NOBODY including straights, gays, bis, Pubbies, Dems, and dogcatchers had any information placed before them to indicate this obviously gay man was anti-gay.

If YOU are so smart, r113, why didn't YOU warn the gay community that this gay man was voting against gay rights? What have YOU done to out him to the media? When are YOU going to start a campaign to see that he is voted out of office? The Gays are awaiting your leadership.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11409/11/2012

I don't live anywhere near DC R114. So unfortunately I don't have the goods.

You might spare the ridicule. Appearing to support while undermining is a nice piece of divide and rule fuckery, but unfortunately one that's been used too often by politicans offices on comment streams for it not to have become transparent.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11509/12/2012

R107 I'm sick of the burning the belt crap. His whole outfit was gay and should have burned that too along with his gay self.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11609/12/2012

R116. The point is, he probably liked the belt and the outfit; otherwise, he probably wouldn't have worn it. Therefore, he gave into pressure because he was criticized.

And rather than just say, "I like the belt" and then just drop it, he actually Tweeted that he burned the belt. This is a grown man who soomehow felt compelled to tell everyone, "If you thought I was gay, well I no longer am because that thing that made me gay is burnt."

It's a bizare act. And instead of "burning away the gay," he drew more attention to himself by telling everyone via a Tweet that the belt was gone. It's a deeply closeted, or at the very least, deeply insecure move.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11709/12/2012

Consigning to the fire the perceived impediment to vaulting ambition!

It's like a Freudian scene from a Shakespearean tragedy: "Out, out damned belt!"

Except the pain is mostly that of his gay constituents.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11809/12/2012

The more one reads...

"They [Schock and Kinzinger] have no core values. They want job security. Benefits. Pensions. They want the goodies."

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 11909/12/2012

Hmmm, it's curious that the Washington Times didn't bring up anything about Schock being a big ol' homo.

Schock for governor in Illionois in 2014. Ha! I guess Schock will be getting married to a woman in about a year or so.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12009/12/2012

I love this thread! And would you guys be mad at me if I told you I want to top Aaron very, very hard? I'm serious as cancer--I want to give him a hands-free orgasm.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12109/12/2012

I want to finger him and find his G-spot.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12209/12/2012

r89 is delusional.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12309/12/2012

Now that you've bashed the entire population of gays in the U.S., r110, what are your plans for dealing with Aaron Schock? Are you going to send money to anyone who opposes him for his seat in Congress? Are you going to contact the media in his district? Tell us your plan.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12509/12/2012

She'sa very butch lesbian.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12609/12/2012

You can delete your cookies freeper @ R125, but you've been exposed. Now you're not just looking a fool.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12709/12/2012

I love R124.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12809/12/2012

The buzz about Schock running for governor of Illinois in 2014 is picking up in local political circles.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 12909/13/2012

Will he grow a beard before 2014?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13009/13/2012

Choice comments from Towleroad:

-----

His feigned ignorance of the latest [LGBT marriage] legal goings on is just an act to get out of having to really state where he stands on ANY issue that involves being gay.

-----

"It's pretty commonly known that Schock frequents gay bars both in Chicago (I know people who have seen him at Minibar) and in DC."

-----

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13109/14/2012

How old is this guy? Is he a top or a bottom?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13209/16/2012

r132, you really have to ask? What is wrong with you, ... are you headless?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13309/16/2012

Oh dear.

----- Schock listed on watchdog group's "most corrupt" list

Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock is being called one of the "Most Corrupt Members of Congress."

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13409/16/2012

LMAO

Great photo used in the story at R134. It subtly highlights Schock's sexuality, as well as the fact that he broke the law in an attempt to help his boyfriend.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13509/16/2012

That photo is hilarious. They have his number bigtime.

Reminds me of Tatler magazine in its racier days in the 80s. In the social pages some wit would caption the photos with zingers eg " Calvin Klein aids X to a cigarette."

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13609/16/2012

Have you noticed what that jpeg has been named?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13709/17/2012

R. 135

In that photo, you really see his big, luch cocksucking lips.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13809/17/2012

In that woym photo, Aaron Schock looks as if he's sniffing cookies.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 13909/17/2012

How old is he? WOW! He is handsome!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14009/17/2012

Just like Aaron Schock's torquoise belt, he's going to burn that microphone.

Make it go away, never to be seen again.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14109/17/2012

He's a closeted pocket-gay - around 5'3". The fact that he votes against equality for gays gives him an ugliness that comes from within.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14209/17/2012

If Aaron Schock started a fire every time something made him look gay, you'd be able to view all of a lit up Illinois from space.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14309/17/2012

He's not 5'3". Met him in Springfield. He was about an inch taller than me and I'm 5'5".

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14409/18/2012

Look at his shoes. He wears lifts.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14509/18/2012

Is Paul Ryan too busy to work out with Aaron these days?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14610/15/2012

Why can't we leave this poor heterosexual male with bad fashion sense alone?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14710/15/2012

Does he go commando at the gym?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14810/16/2012

He's into pink!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 14910/22/2012

Aaron is as straight as water being dry.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15010/22/2012

I would ravage that dude's hole.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15110/22/2012

You'd be one of many, many who already have, r151.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15210/22/2012

We need to keep this photo going.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15310/22/2012

Gay as a box of pink feathers

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15410/26/2012

What exactly has he done in Congress outside of flashing his six-pack in the congressional stamroom!???!!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15510/26/2012

Who is he trying to kid?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15610/26/2012

[quote]What exactly has he done in Congress

Like other closet cases in Congress, he's voted against equal rights for gays.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15710/27/2012

I don't know r155, but he's running commercials like crazy despite only having nominal opposition. He must be planning a statewide office run soon.

The worst commercial has the tagline "he's done a lot, he'll do more" without ever saying anything he's accomplished.

Now he has a commercial with a bunch of old farmers about how Aaron protected them from the evil EPA.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15810/27/2012

I normally don't believe in outing people, but for this guy (and other closeted politicians who voted against equality) I'd make an exception. I hope someone steps up and tells the truth about him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 15910/27/2012

yes

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16010/27/2012

How could anyone imagine that he's straight?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16110/28/2012

Every gay republican should be outed after the election.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16210/28/2012

[quote]Every gay republican should be outed after the election.

That was promised after the mid-term election by Larry Flynt. You can see how many were outed by Larry.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16310/28/2012

Please, we don't want them and they don't want us. All they're interested in is fucking themselves to death with their own heads.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16410/28/2012

We may not "want" them but they should be outed. If you can't comprehend the reason for that, you really don't even belong here.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16510/28/2012

Out them. They are enablers and they have done and continue to do horrific damage. They should know that there is a price to pay for their treachery.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16610/28/2012

Democrats should send people in turquoise belts to all his campaign gatherings.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16710/31/2012

I hope whoever has concrete proof sees it as a matter of civic duty to out this little scumbag. His political career is based on undermining the advances of LGBT rights in the self serving pursuit of his own personal status and power. He needs to be exposed for the cowardly, amoral hypocrite he is.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16810/31/2012

[R163]

Years ago, Republicans were threatening to put through some sort of resolution like "It is hereby noted that homosexuals are mentally defective" (or something really really low like that), to which Barney Frank responded, "If this is ever scheduled for a vote, I will IMMEDIATELY make public a list of ALL closeted Republican members and staffers." What was "immediate" was that the item was withdrawn by its sponsors. Period.

J o P

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 16910/31/2012

What name does he use for membership at the Club Aqua in Miami.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17011/01/2012

Hey Barney, show us the list after you retire!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17111/01/2012

[quote]Barney Frank responded, "If this is ever scheduled for a vote, I will IMMEDIATELY make public a list of ALL closeted Republican members and staffers." What was "immediate" was that the item was withdrawn by its sponsors. Period.

Why doesn't he out them simply because they continue to vote against equality for gays?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17211/06/2012

Cockgobbler Aaron wants to be governor.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17311/06/2012

I say leave people to choose their visibility as it suits them, except for politicians having their cock and sucking it too.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17411/06/2012

Oh dear. He has a hater.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17511/06/2012

"Democrats should send people in turquoise belts to all his campaign gatherings."

Don't forget the gingham blouse and the white jeans, both of which you can buy in the ladies department at J Crew.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17611/06/2012

I like the nickname of Congressman Cockgobbler.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17711/07/2012

There is a factor of not showing your cards until you are ready. If he is gay and his constuents would drop him because of it, killing his small-time career might not be as productive as allowing him to progress to the point of being the republ nominee for governor and having him lose because of being a self-leather.

That last sentence was very difficult to construct; I hope someone can parse it!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17811/07/2012

I think you meant "self-loather" -- "self-leather" in this case is a pretty funny mixup!

What I think you meant was that he should remain closeted so that he can advance, and be more pro-gay later on? If so ... no thanks!

J o P

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 17911/07/2012

I understood what you meant, R178.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18011/08/2012

Thanks, r180. I think a lot of us are the victims of "too-clever-by-half" spell-check. I probably misspelled "loather" as something meaningless like "lkather," and it guessed "leather." I'm a former spelling troll, but nowadays, I don't bother because there's no way to distinguish what someone meant to type, what they thought they should type, what they actually typed, and what shows up.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18111/08/2012

Aaron Schock is as straight as Bo Derek's one-time escort, Rep. David Dreier.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18211/08/2012

I'd say that pic of Aaron qualifies as Queer-acting, Queer-appearing.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18311/08/2012

Did he get re-elected?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18411/08/2012

He's waiting for you in the sauna, Paul.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18511/09/2012

Let's keep Cockgobbler Aaron Schock's gayness a top listing on Google.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18611/10/2012

Aaron is aching for Paul's huge cock down his throat, and then after Paul loosens up Aaron's tight man pussy, Aaron will ride Paul all the way home!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18711/11/2012

He's on This Week with George S. this morning. He certainly does ping, doesn't he?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18811/11/2012

He doesn't just ping, he gongs. And talking with George S. must be setting new records on the gaydar. Two major closet cases who match each other in height and douchiness.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 18911/11/2012

But Aaron dresses better!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19011/11/2012

He probably is gay. A small-town Republican guy like him should already be married with kids (or at least a kid in the near future).

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19111/11/2012

When he asked the panel about the message the recent election sends on social issues (marriage equality and marijuana use), I was disappointed that George Stephanopolous got comment from everyone on the round table except for Schock. Did he skip him on purpose? I would like to have heard if his positions are moderating at all.

After his appearance on This Week, he stuck around to answer twitter questions. Some of the things he shares...

He never spends weekends in D.C. - he returns to his district at the end of every week.

He doesn't commit on the question of whether he's interested in running for IL Governor next term.

He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X, but he's also added Crossfit to his workout regime.

Michelle Obama has the best arms out of him, Paul Ryan, and the First Lady.

He prefers the Twins over both the Cubs or White Sox.

And he says he is still single.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19211/11/2012

If it walks like a duck, takes it up the ass like a duck...

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19311/11/2012

What's on Aaron's iPod?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19411/11/2012

aaron shock is gay? nooooooooooooooooo!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19511/11/2012

"He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X"

Is that all they meet for?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19611/11/2012

[quote]"He still meets Paul Ryan at 6:30 every morning for some P90X"

I think the number you meant to type was "69."

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19711/11/2012

[quote]He prefers the Twins over both the Cubs or White Sox.

Yes, but in his case he means the Peters twins.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19811/11/2012

He's a Twins fan? That's really bizarre. And at least half of the people in that district are St. Louis Cardinals fans, half Cubs fans and hardly any White Sox fans.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 19911/12/2012

He explained that he's a Twins fan because he was born in MN, r199.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20011/12/2012

aaron schock, cockgobbler.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20111/12/2012

I would think Rutherford would have that position locked up on the GOP side.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20211/12/2012

I'm guessing that Paul Ryan would give pretty good blow jobs if he takes his dentures out.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20311/12/2012

Can someone just hurry up and out this douche?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20411/14/2012

He's gayer than a box of bows.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20511/16/2012

What's the BELTway Princess been up to lately?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20611/16/2012

He left DC for the weekend to see his b/f back home.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20711/18/2012

Details please, R207

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20811/19/2012

He's gayer than Jeremy Renner's last trip to see ladyboys in Phuket.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 20911/20/2012

Gayest guy on The Hill.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21011/26/2012

Somebody needs to find his old boyfriend and get the story.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21111/29/2012

Still gay!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21211/30/2012

I bet that hole is looser than a wizard's sleeve.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21311/30/2012

[quote]Schock won re-election Tuesday in the 18th district with an overwhelming victory over his Democratic opponent, Steve Waterworth of Easton. Schock garnered 216,870 votes — about 74 percent — in 19 area counties, enabling him to keep working in Washington on behalf of West-Central Illinois residents. Waterworth earned 76,364 votes.

I didn't even know the dude was up for re-election! There's talk of a possible run for Governor in 2014. That might bring the wood out of the woodwork.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21411/30/2012

Will someone please OUT Schock? OUT Graham?

When they vote against the gay agenda, they are FAIR GAME.

OUT THEM!!!!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21511/30/2012

I love the word cockgobbler, and I say that as a proud cockgobbler myself.

Aaron Schock is gay gay GAY!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21611/30/2012

R214, the entire House is up for re-election every two years.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21711/30/2012

Is our Aaron *actively* gay, and knows he's lying through his teeth about being "straight"? Or is he in some form of wild self-delusion (denial)? I mean ... the infamous photo speaks for itself, and then there's the photo shoot in a "fitness" mag (after being elected).

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21811/30/2012

Only when he has a cock in his mouth.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 21911/30/2012

Political jobs are good jobs for homosexuals.

Massively obscene pay/perks with little or no work performed (of any productive value, that is)

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22011/30/2012

This is the kind of cornfed buddy Aaron seeks in his hometown.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22111/30/2012

Yep, R217, my brain was erroneously thinking of the staggered Senate terms for some reason. Thanks for the remind.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22211/30/2012

Bullshit R223. State legislators are chronically underpaid, but Congressmen and Senators make BANK. "compared to CEOs" CEO's are overpaid looters and criminals. Nobody should compare their pay to CEOs, least of all the dickheads in Congress and the Senate who made this particularly looting and rape of the economy legal.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22411/30/2012

the gayest gay who ever gayed.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22511/30/2012

R221, I thought your link would be one featuring Peoria's own, gay porn actor Andrew Justice, who is Central Illinois' premier cornfed rent boy. I wonder if Li'l Aaron has ever gobbled that cock?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22611/30/2012

Well here you are R226 NSFW)

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22712/01/2012

Cockgobbler Schock doesn't get much attention from the national media.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22812/01/2012

RR221 that dude is ugly. I doubt Schock with hit that.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 22912/01/2012

I don't think he's ugly, but could see where shallow queens would titter in horror.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23012/01/2012

Someone should do a thread about Adrian Smith, the congressman from Nebraska. He's also a closet case who votes anti-gay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23112/01/2012

Outing needs to make a big comeback

Actors and politicians not only choose to be in the public eye but actively work to stay there. Have no sympathy, no mercy for closeted liars.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23212/01/2012

Well the guy at 221's not on meth, which probably puts him one up on the Congressional Republicans.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23312/03/2012

Aaron announced on Chicago radio today that he is considering a run for Governor. Bring it on.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23412/27/2012

If he is gay seems someone would be providing details of an encounter for sale.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23512/27/2012

Danny, you gotta use it.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23612/27/2012

I've never seen any real proof that he could be straight.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23712/27/2012

We haven't paid any serious attention to Cockgobbler Schock this entire year.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23801/02/2013

It's only been this year for two days. Give us time.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 23901/02/2013

[quote]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".

An excellent purpose to aim at this closeted man who votes against gay rights.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24001/03/2013

Rep. Schock voted 'Yes' on the fiscal cliff bill along with his work out buddy Paul Ryan.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24101/03/2013

Right now he's too busy planning all of the hazing games for the new male members of the House.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24201/04/2013

He's signing up the new members for the gym.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24301/08/2013

Will Paul Ryan be Cockgobbler's date for the inaugural ball?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24401/19/2013

More importantly: wrist corsage or pin-on?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24501/19/2013

matching nipple rings

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24601/19/2013

He says he is heterosexual, so why do you people hound him about it?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24701/20/2013

Because he's a fucking closet case who votes against gay rights, R247.

He isn't any better than Former Senator Larry Craig.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24801/20/2013

Cockgobbler is back in DC.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 24901/22/2013

Unless you have slept with him, you have NO CLUE if he is gay or not.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25001/22/2013

[quote]Unless you have slept with him, you have NO CLUE if he is gay or not.

Nobody has claimed that Aaron Schock has sex with anyone while he's sleeping, r250.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25101/22/2013

R251 Spoken like a true Douche.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25201/23/2013

Leave me out of it, I'm all about making things wonderfully fragrant.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25301/23/2013

White trousers, teal belt and red-and-white checked (faux) gingham shirt is NOT a gay outfit! He's ... secure in his straightness.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25401/23/2013

Aaron is tooooooooo busy to date!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25501/23/2013

He has to spend all his time in Washington and his girlfriend is back home. That's why you don't see them together.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25601/24/2013

leave Aaron alone. his girlfriend is someone he met on line, and is his soul mate!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25701/24/2013

His girlfriend is in the hospital suffering from leukemia that was caused by a fatal auto accident.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25801/24/2013

Is Eric Cantor gay? He gives off a major gay vibe to me. And there's that hair.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 25901/24/2013

R259 -- just as there are straight acting, straight appearing gays, he is an example of a queer acting, queer appearing straight.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26001/24/2013

That's the first time in numerous threads on Miss Schock that anyone has accused him of heterosexuality R260. Who's paying you to plant that story?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26101/24/2013

He's at it again it seems, explaining that he doesn't support marriage equality ... well ... because! Many comments at another site regarding his tweezed eyrbrows. HA!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26202/01/2013

He seems to be keeping a low profile these days. It's too cold for cruising around Dupont Circle.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26302/15/2013

Is he a top or bottom?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26402/15/2013

Did he hang with his b/f back home for the holiday weekend.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26502/19/2013

R263, No one really cruises Dupont Circle anymore. It's become stroller/frau central (there's a fucking Ann Taylor Loft for godsakes!) Try Logan Circle or U Street/14th Street Corridors. That's where the gays are now.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26602/19/2013

Aaron Schock gobbles cocks. Frequently.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26702/20/2013

Cockgobbler Schock is gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on Hugh Jackman's verandah.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26802/21/2013

Schock likes cock!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 26902/22/2013

R266 -- you mean the way homos were pushed out of Greenwich Village into Chelsea in NYC?

Poor Aaron seems queer-acting, queer-appearing, and that outfit ... need one say more? Still, is it possible he's in some sort of denial where he can flat out deny being "gay" and sincere at the same time?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27002/22/2013

He's not in denial to himself, trust me. He's just made the same career choice, right or wrong, that lots of other public figures in sports, the media, and entertainment have made. I'll let other folks hash out whether that makes him immoral, or if it helps or hurts him in this day and age.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27102/22/2013

The "gay-not gay" politician storyline on last night's SCANDAL was interesting.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27202/22/2013

Yes, that’s pretty much what happened, R270. Older gays still hang out around P Street (which, in the 80s was the nexus of gay life in Washington), however, since Mr. P’s and Apex closed, even that area is pretty much hetero. Omega, a somewhat sleazy bar with porn in the floor and a slightly busted-looking crowd is really the sole survivor. 17th Street still has several gay standbys (Cobalt, JRs, DIK Bar, Annie’s, etc.) and is very much a gay street, but Dupont Circle, in general, has lost its “gayborhood” feel in the last seven years. It’s very post-college girl (“Hi, I went to Auburn and I work on the Hill!”) and frau central.

Nellies, Town, Number Nine—the bars of U Street and Logan Circle are much more popular.

That all said, I’ve spoken to a couple of Schock’s gay friends in the city (one of whom was my neighbor down the hall and a law professor) and he’s definitely gay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27302/22/2013

If indeed that's the case, R266/R273, then he must be OUTED and EXPOSED immediately as the hypocrite he is.

Tell your friends to step up and do what's right for the greater good.

(unless, of course, they're implicated in the death of Robert Wone)

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27402/22/2013

Please refer to Aaron as Cockgobbler Schock in all future posts

I'm trying to make this happen

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27502/22/2013

No connection to the whores who murdered Robert Wone, R274. I did live around the corner from Swann Street though at the time of those murders. That was pretty bizarre.

And, I agree with you that he needs to be outed. He's obviously very careful about who he fucks and where.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27602/22/2013

Would I digress this thread to mention Patrick McHenry, associated with the term "frock-and-purse-mouth" or Senator Kirk, who asks the marital status of other males regularly? I would NOT!

Poor Aaron ... he's over-his-head in the "I can 'pass' as straight, so no worries" department it seems. White pants, turquoise belt and checked gingham shirt aren't homo-ish ... oh no! Just ... trendy!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27702/22/2013

[quote]Omega, a somewhat sleazy bar with porn in the floor

Porn in the floor? What is that?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27802/24/2013

Aaron Schock is as gay as dating Taylor Swift.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 27902/24/2013

R271 writes:

[quote] I'll let other folks hash out whether that makes him immoral, or if it helps or hurts him in this day and age.

In other words, you don't want to express how you feel and what you believe. I don't buy that. You probably are cynical and figure it's no surprise that the congressman is a sellout to the LGBT community.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28002/24/2013

Look at the front page of his web site. He's holding a piece of corn- looks like he's grabbing a thick cock. Pretty damn funny.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28102/24/2013

I try not to click on Cockgobbler's website.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28202/26/2013

Someone should whip up some fake pics where he is holding a cock instead of an ear of corn.

Unfortunately, it's not that there aren't folks in DC who don't have or couldn't get proof, it's just that even in this day and age everyone in DC circles the wagons to protect closeted big wigs.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28302/26/2013

Several months ago, when asked about marriage equality, he claimed that he hadn't really thought about it. Now that it's all over the news, what excuse will he give for not knowing anything about same-sex marriage?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28403/02/2013

It's time for Cockgobbler Aaron Schock to dial in on marriage equality for all.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28503/07/2013

Let's keep up Aaron Schock's gay connection for Google.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28603/09/2013

Cockgobbler bump

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28703/11/2013

I hate when OP's bump their tired ass threads. Let it die the death it deserves.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28803/11/2013

Rumors and speculation over his sexuality have long plauged the unmarried Congressman. He posed shirtless for Men's Health magazine in May of 2011 which further fueled speculation as to his sexual orientation.

This issue resurfaced last summer, but as recently as September 2012, he denies being gay.

In recent interviews Schock has refused elaboration when questioned about his status and also walked off when quizzed by SiriusXM OutQ radio.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 28903/25/2013

[quote]I hate when OP's bump their tired ass threads. Let it die the death it deserves.

R288, too stupid to comprehend the 21st century media reason to focus on Schock being in the closet.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29003/25/2013

Seconds before the purse fell out.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29103/25/2013

he's hot.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29203/25/2013

When you Google "Aaron Schock Gay" this thread is among the first page of search results, so it mustn't die. The American people depend on this thread!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29303/25/2013

Cockgobbler Schock

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29403/25/2013

mmmmm - I hope he's a top.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29503/25/2013

Can we call him "Schockgobbler"?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29603/25/2013

I hope he's a bottom. I'm sure I've said it before, but I'd like to say it again: I want to finger-bang the fuck out of him. I want to find his G-spot. I want to make him squeal like a little girl. I want to feel his hole pulsing around my knuckles as he shoots his little Schock-cock off.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29703/25/2013

Finger bang? Are we on South Park?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29803/25/2013

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 29903/25/2013

Cookies are burning!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30003/25/2013

Does he manscape? He's got a heavy beard and hairy legs, but his torso is smooth.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30103/25/2013

Does he still go with the claim that he's unaware of the gay marriage controversy?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30203/26/2013

He probably avoids the media these days so he doesn't have to comment on marriage equality.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30303/29/2013

He wants to run for Governor but so does Dan Rutherford, who could probably destroy poor little Aaron with a flick of his littel finger.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30403/29/2013

If he runs for governor, does he have to quit Congress before he runs for that office?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30503/30/2013

You obviously misunderstood him. He said he wants to play the GOVERNESS in the Peoria Civic Light Opera's summer production of "The Sound of Music."

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30603/30/2013

Paul Ryan can be the Baroness. They can have fun rehearsing their scenes together.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30704/11/2013

Aaron Schock - still gay!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30804/20/2013

Still in the closet with Lindsey Graham.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 30905/11/2013

Did Aaron ever get involved with Santorum?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31005/12/2013

R310 Did Aaron ever get involved with Santorum?

Only the Dan Savage kind.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31105/13/2013

All this talk about gay marriage for years and years, and poor little unassuming Aaron Schock never gave it a thought. He doesn't know why. He just didn't.

I guess when you spend that much time in the closet, you don't think of these things. Except for your fabulous turquoise belt.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31205/13/2013

r305 He would not have had to quit Congress to run for governor. But he announced recently that he is going to stay in Congress and not run for governor after all.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31305/13/2013

Gay or not Aaron Schock does not pass as straight.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31405/13/2013

WEHT his b/f from college? Do they still keep in touch?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31505/14/2013

Does he shit his pants?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31605/14/2013

Yes he is gay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31705/14/2013

He's the kind who lets the purse fall out of his mouth but keeps the strap wrapped around a molar so he can suck it back up like an errant spaghetti.

Because retention is what this clench-assed, dishonest queen is all about.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31805/14/2013

A friend of mine here in DC, who is young and very cute, works on the Hill. He posted on his FB status that he was cruised -- again -- by Aaron Schock today.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 31905/15/2013

[quote]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".

Great idea! Thanks, OP.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32005/17/2013

Covergurl Aaron

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32105/17/2013

[R19], not sure why you think Schock graduated from a service academy? His bio says he graduated from Bradley University in Peoria, IL...

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32205/18/2013

R30, those pecs are beautiful

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32305/18/2013

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock was never in the military. The Rethuglicunt closet case voted against the repeal of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" in December 2010.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32405/31/2013

But was the military in him?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32505/31/2013

[quote]But was the military in him?

Ah, repeatedly and with great force, r325.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32605/31/2013

He's keeping a very low profile these days. It will be interesting to see if the media can reach him after the upcoming Supreme Court decisions on marriage equality.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32706/05/2013

Let's keep his gay image going on Google

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32806/06/2013

[quote] It will be interesting to see if the media can reach him after the upcoming Supreme Court decisions on marriage equality.

He'll claim that he hasn't had time to study their decision.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 32906/18/2013

Not that hot and looks terrible for his age. Should have played Liberace instead of Douglas.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33006/18/2013

Did the cockgobbler send out a tweet on DOMA? Did he make any comment about DOMA this week?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33106/27/2013

[quote]Not that hot and looks terrible for his age.

Thank you. This pig is unfortunately the congressman in my district and the local TV news stations orgasm over him and show footage of him several times a week, and up close without airbrushing like in his photo shoots, he looks old and doesn't have good skin. I also know people who have seen him in person and say he is super short.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33206/27/2013

He's gayer than Richard Simmons' shorts.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33306/28/2013

Time to out the Rethug closet case.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33407/04/2013

Let's hear Aaron's thoughts on the demise of DOMA and Prop 8.

Gay boy Schock voted to keep Don't Ask Don't Tell. Closeted asshole.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33507/04/2013

What male is sleeping in Aaron Schock's bed tonight?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33607/05/2013

[quote]Let's hear Aaron's thoughts on the demise of DOMA and Prop 8.

No doubt, he's staying away from the media in order to avoid questions regarding DOMA and Prop 8.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33707/06/2013

Let's keep cockgobbler Aaron Schock up there on Google.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33807/08/2013

Who can't figure that Aaron Schock is gay?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 33907/08/2013

He doesn't have time to address the Supreme Court decicions-- he's busy with his wedding invitations.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34007/08/2013

Several weeks ago, a blogger said he's getting ready to out a closeted member of Congress. Will it be Aaron?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34207/09/2013

Reporters from the Washington gay paper should follow him around for a few days -- even approach him to ask his opinion on DOMA.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34307/10/2013

Aaron Schock (R-Closet) is gay! Gay! Gay!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34407/12/2013

He's been avoiding the media since the recent decisions by the Supreme Court.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34507/13/2013

[italic]The purpose of this thread is to make this one of the top Google hits for anyone searching for "Is Aaron Schock Gay" or "Aaron Schock Gay".[/italic]

Keep bumping for gay Congressman Aaron Schock.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34607/14/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Adam and Steve and their entire wedding party on a Sunday in June.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34707/14/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a tree full of rainbow lorikeets on Hugh Jackman's verandah.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34807/14/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than the entire San Diego Pride Parade and Festival this weekend which is attracting upward of 250,000 attendees.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 34907/14/2013

Does anyone know Aaron's Manhunt handle?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35007/14/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than "The Facts of Life" and "The Golden Girls" melded together.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35107/14/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than Designing Women.

Aaron Schock is gayer than Will & Grace.

Aaron Schock is gayer than Andy Cohen.

Aaron Schock is gayer than the lead guy on 'Say yes to the Dress.'

Aaron Schock is gayer than Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon and Thomas Roberts.

Aaron Schock is gayer than a turquoise belt:

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35207/14/2013

Hope she's not on her period wearing those white pants!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35307/14/2013

R353. Always thinking ahead, Aaron had them move the date of picnic so that his bloody mess had passed.

But for some strange reason, he still decided to go ahead with that outfit which makes him look gayer than an Easter basket.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35407/14/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than John Travolta in a sauna.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35507/14/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than cum on a mustache.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35607/14/2013

[quote]Does anyone know Aaron's Manhunt handle?

SINO: Straight in Name Only.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35707/14/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35807/14/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a Bath House.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 35907/14/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than the entire audience watching the Miss Universe Pageant.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36007/15/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than Siegfreid & Roy on opening night in Vegas--well, before the accident.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36107/15/2013

Aaron Shock is gayer than Richard Simmons getting fucked up the ass on a Turkish divan while wearing a Barbra Streisand concert t-shirt and a pink tutu.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36207/15/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than a Playbill from the Original Broadway Cast of FOLLIES signed by Ethel Shutta and Fifi D'Orsay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36307/15/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Larry Craig dancing nude to his Carmen Miranda album while balancing a bowl of fruit on his head.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36407/15/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a closeted member of congress wearing a turquoise belt and pink checked shirt to a White House picnic.

Oh... wait!!!!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36507/15/2013

Aaron Shock is gayer than a Cher inspired drag queen fashion show.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36607/16/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than Datalounge!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36707/16/2013

When I think about Aaron Schock it causes my gaydar to siren and my penis to swell. OOOOOOOOH, AAAAARON! Ohhh, let me touch you in your no-no place! You want one finger or two inside you, baby? Huh? You like that? Open wide for daddy, baby...you like when daddy fingers you like a bowling ball? Good boy, Aaron. Lemme find your G-spot, baby! Right there? That feel good, baby? YEA! YEA! YEA! Cum for daddy!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36807/16/2013

Looking at R368, it appears that Sen. Lindsey Graham may be posting here again.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 36907/16/2013

I wonder if he has a dildo collection.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37007/16/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a fanny pack of Jeff Stryker dildos.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37107/16/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than Kaley Cuoco's last boyfriend of two weeks.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37207/16/2013

Closeted Congressman Aaron Schock with out and proud Shaun T, fitness trainer and choreographer.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37307/19/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than a pail of Rip Taylor's pink confetti.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37407/20/2013

Schock is gayer than a box of bows.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37507/20/2013

Is Aaron Schock Gay

Just bumping for Google search. As of now this thread is #7 if you Google "Is Aaron Schock Gay"

Aaron Schock is a cockgobbler.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37607/20/2013

I think Rep. Schock is trying to finger the Hip Hop Abs dude in the pic at r373.

Unfortunately it's behind the back, so we don't get to see what his hand is doing.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37707/20/2013

I think Shaun's husband might have a little problem with that.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37807/20/2013

[quote]As of now this thread is #7 if you Google "Is Aaron Schock Gay"

That's a good thing. It means it will show up on the first page of a search if someone is checking on the closeted cockgobbler.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 37907/20/2013

Gay guy Schock needs a Google bump.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38007/22/2013

Aaron Schock is a giant pussyhound. Nothing comes between Aaron and a vagina. The females see him coming and they immediately run in fear knowing that they're about to be mercilessly harassed for their phone numbers. He is a lean, mean, love-making MACHINE when it comes to the ladies.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38107/22/2013

R381. Are you sure you're not cofusing giant pussyhound Lindsey Graham with Aaron Schock who is as gay, gay, gay without a doubt.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38207/22/2013

I want to take Aaron in his sexy little gym shorts at R373, lead him into the locker room, yank those puppies down and beat his little peter until he spews Congressional sperm all over the tile floor. Fucker!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38307/24/2013

[quote]As of now this thread is #7 if you Google "Is Aaron Schock Gay"

Oops! We slipped to 8th.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38407/24/2013

Sounds like a good plan for the little guy, R383.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38507/27/2013

Bump for cockgobbler Aaron Schock, America's youngest gay member of Congress.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38608/03/2013

Bump

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38708/03/2013

Have Schock and Paul Ryan fucked in the Congressional Steam Room yet?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38808/03/2013

I'm disappointed that Shaun would allow himself to be photographed with that homophobic closet case

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 38908/03/2013

Out Aaron!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39008/04/2013

Aaron Schock gay is no longer in the top ten. Keep bumping this.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39108/04/2013

What evidence do any of you have besides him wearing a blue belt one time and having a nice body.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39208/04/2013

he gheey

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39308/04/2013

The cockgobbler Aaron Schock is soooooo gay!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39408/04/2013

Aaron Schock has Vladimir Putin's shirtless photo under his pillow!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39508/04/2013

R395 Hey! I may be gay, but I'm no Commie! The only thing pink about me is my choice in sleepwear.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39608/04/2013

I hope that gay Congressman Aaron Schock is the one who is going to be outed by Mike Rogers of BlogActive in October.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39708/04/2013

[quote]What evidence do any of you have besides him wearing a blue belt one time and having a nice body.

Pink shirt.

White pants.

Single.

Violent reaction to being suspected of being gay (belt burning).

Look at him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39808/05/2013

50 Shades of GAY

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 39908/05/2013

[quote]Violent reaction to being suspected of being gay (belt burning).

That was over the top.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40008/05/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock - gay all the way!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40108/08/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock, cockgobbler.... gobble gobble gobble!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40208/08/2013

Gay Aaron Schock, a/k/a Aaron Schocksucker, is taking shit from his constituents--not because he's gay, but because he's not willing to shut down the gov't over Obamacare.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40308/08/2013

[quote]Aaron Schocksucker, is taking shit from his constituents--not because he's gay, but because he's not willing to shut down the gov't over Obamacare.

R403. That so gay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40408/08/2013

Gayer than a box of lube that looks like cum

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40508/08/2013

Congressman Aaron Schock likes to felch the Santorum out of Paul Ryan after the guys in congressional gym locker room are done with him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40608/08/2013

I wish SOMEONE would out the little fucker! He has to be getting some SOMEHOW in DC. Is that other Congressman, Adam Kinzinger, really Schock's boyfriend? That was the rumor going around at one point.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40708/09/2013

Here's the happy couple but do yourself a favor and put the video on mute. Kinzinger does ping though.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40808/09/2013

How cute! His boyfriend is a pocket gay too! Neither looks like a top though, must be a bone of contention between them.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 40908/09/2013

r409 They look like they could be standing on top of a wedding cake.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41008/09/2013

two bottoms don't make it right!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41108/10/2013

I want to sniff Aaron's butthole!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41208/12/2013

Why does Aaron's butthole smell like Adam's mouth?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41308/12/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than Wentworth Miller's cum-encrusted jockstrap.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41408/27/2013

The cockgobbler Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Batman Ben Affleck giving a handjob to Aquaman Matt Damon while Superman Henry Cavill takes is up the ass from Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds. Or is it the other way around? I always forget.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41508/27/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than glitter being thrown at Colton Hayne's face.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41608/27/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than a Cher concert--and that's pretty damn gay.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41708/27/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than Andy Cohen and Mark Consuelos at a Madonna concert.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41808/28/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than the opening night party at Ben Masani's fabulous new bar.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 41909/13/2013

Cockgobbler's boyfriend Kinzinger was on one of the Sunday morning news shows last weekend (Stephanopolous maybe?) and he looked extremely fuckable.

Schock is a lucky guy if he gets fucked by that man.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42009/13/2013

That depends on what the definition of "is" is.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42109/13/2013

Gayer than glitter at a Richard Simmons birthday extravaganza

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42209/14/2013

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is gayer than Wentworth Miller's purple thong.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42309/14/2013

Cockgobbler Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Colton Haynes jerking off for his window washer!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42409/14/2013

Thank you, R415. Your post deserves to be repeated. Very funny:

"The cockgobbler Congressman Aaron Schock is gayer than Batman Ben Affleck giving a handjob to Aquaman Matt Damon while Superman Henry Cavill takes is up the ass from Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds. Or is it the other way around? I always forget."

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42509/14/2013

That video at R408, with the sound off, is adorable.

They are a super-cute couple.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42609/14/2013

I love when you search for Adam Kinzinger on Google images Aaron Schock in his turquoise belt is one of the first pictures shown.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42709/14/2013

From the Aaron Schock Collection's fall line.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42809/14/2013

Who massages Cockgobbler Aaron Schock's prostate?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 42909/17/2013

I wish I could figure out his Skype name...boy do I have something for HIM!!!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43009/17/2013

Does anyone have a picture or video of the Cockgobbler Aaron Schock making out with his BF Adam Kinzinger?

Someone on here at some point said that they had Schock's Grindr name.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43109/17/2013

I want Aaron to gobble my shaft all the way down to the hilt, then stick out his tongue & juggle my nuts for a bit until he can't take it any longer & has to come up for a breath of air. Then I want him to look up at me with tears in those pretty little eyes of his.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43209/17/2013

R432 Mr. Kinzinger is a freak

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43309/17/2013

I want to spit roast the Cockgobbler Aaron Schock with his boyfriend Adam Kinzinger.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43409/17/2013

Since the gay Congressman is so short, does that make his dick look bigger or does he have a mini dick to go with his height?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43509/21/2013

Short guys have big dicks!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43609/22/2013

I really would like to know what exactly is the relationship between Schock and Kinzinger.

(R433, do you know something the rest of us don't know?)

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43709/22/2013

What does Aaron Schock's boyfriend think about marriage equality?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43809/28/2013

I'm in DC. I want to do a threesome with the Cockgobbler Aaron Schock and Adam Kinzinger. Hit me up boys.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 43909/28/2013

I want to see how Aaron schocks Adam's kinziger!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44009/28/2013

Who tops and who bottoms because they both look like big ol bottoms.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44109/28/2013

Aaron Schock is gayer than Aaron Schock

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44210/07/2013

But is he gayer than cockgobbler Aaron Schock?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44310/07/2013

It still warms my heart that "Aaron Schock boyfriend" is the top auto search in Google and turquoise belt and Kinzinger are the top pics.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44410/21/2013

Aaron Schock is a 32 year-old unmarried male, a Conservative Baptist and a Republican Congressman who has appeared shirtless on the cover of a fitness magazine and has been photographed in public wearing a skin-tight pink gingham shirt, a neon turquoise belt, and tight white jeans. The photograph was not a candid paparazzi shot; he is seen posing at what is clearly a public event. A simple google image search of "Aaron Schock" will call up numerous hits of this photo.

He has never been linked to a woman and refuses to discuss his personal life. He has an extremely conservative voting record and is opposed to gay rights.

Aaron Schock is gayer than Liberace's candelabra. Aaron Schock is gay and needs to come out. Aaron Schock is gay and needs to reverse his anti-gay political stances. Aaron Schock is gay and his conservative constituents need to know they are electing a duplicitous hypocrite with a double life to represent them. Aaron Schock is gay and needs to be outed, immediately.

Lastly, Aaron Schock is gay. He is so gay that if he walked by the grave of Helen Keller you would hear a muffled "Aawon Shok ith gauy!!" and the sounds of furiously sign-languaging hands hitting the top of a coffin buried deep within the earth.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44510/21/2013

R445, 9/10. You missed a point by forgetting to insert "Cockgobbler."

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44610/21/2013

R445 The last part killed me LOL!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44710/22/2013

His boyfriend and coworker was on the Stephanopolous morning show again on Sunday. I wonder why Schock hasn't made a return appearance.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44810/22/2013

Do they hold hands in the House cafeteria?

Does the cockgobbler Aaron Schock talk to Lindsay Graham about how much the Capital Hill gym stunk without the towel boys around?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 44910/22/2013

Rep. Aaron Schock is a self-loathing evil gay who has painted himself into a corner and doesn't know what to do or how to come out.

Boys, he needs your help.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45010/22/2013

You can just never get enough of closeted gay Aaron Schock trying to explain his view on same-sex marriage:

Q: Why don't you support that issue?

A. Well, I, (awkward, awkward pause), just haven't.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45110/22/2013

I want to schock his monkey.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45210/22/2013

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45310/22/2013

HAY GURL HAYYYYY!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45410/22/2013

I like big DICKS and I cannot lie!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45510/22/2013

The world is your runway, sweetie!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45610/22/2013

We believe him!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45710/22/2013

Aaron Schock is fucked up. Living in the closet makes you a self-loathing, fucking lunatic.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45810/22/2013

I'm in DC. What's his Grindr handle?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 45910/22/2013

What's on Aaron Schock's hard drive?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46010/22/2013

Can he twerk?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46111/14/2013

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock was at the same hotel as Marcus Bachmann? Was cockgobbler Aaron Schock the bottom?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46211/17/2013

Cock gobbler appears to be a versatile sort of fellow.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46311/17/2013

He's what Alec Baldwin calls a "cocksucking faggot"

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46411/17/2013

[quote]Cockgobbler Aaron Schock was at the same hotel as Marcus Bachmann? Was cockgobbler Aaron Schock the bottom?

The good Sister Bachmann only wishes!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46511/17/2013

His district has just been hit by tornadoes!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46611/17/2013

As if Marcus Bachmann is a top

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46711/17/2013

How many cocks did he have inside him when he heard the news of tornadoes?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46811/18/2013

So, I've heard that Schock had a year-and-a-half relationship with some guy who is a fundraiser for Rethuglican candidates but that has ended.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 46911/21/2013

The infamous photo kinda says it all ...

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47011/21/2013

Tiny penis but insatiable hole, guaranteed.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47211/21/2013

R469 so he and Adam were just fuck buddies?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47311/21/2013

R473, I suspect that was the nature of their relationship, but I don't know that for certain.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47411/22/2013

Every time I see "cock gobbler" I hear the Red Robin jingle in my head.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47511/22/2013

You're all guessing, you old queens.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47611/22/2013

[quote]What's on Aaron Schock's hard drive?

Software.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47711/22/2013

I want to flick my tongue up and down Aaron's anus, pull his ass cheeks apart and give him a pussy spanking! I'll send that pretty boy home used & abused.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47811/22/2013

Thanks, Aaron for chiming in at R476! You silly cock-gobbler, you.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 47911/22/2013

I am pretty sure Aaron Schock must be gay. Not sure how sexually active he is, but does anyone else think he jacks off thinking about all the people who saw him in Men's Health?

I'd be lying if I said I have no interest in getting down and dirty with Aaron Schock. I would never have him as a serious bf though.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48012/04/2013

He's dating Tom Daley

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48112/04/2013

Aaron's hand wandered down until it was on top of Paul's crotch, on the outside of the gym shorts. He found what he was looking for, already hard as a rock. Jackpot.

Aaron sat up and scooted down so he was on top of Paul's legs. He grabbed inside of the shorts and pulled Paul's cock out. Paul was cut, well-sized, and thicker than any Aaron had felt before. His hair was trimmed neatly.

With his other hand, Aaron pulled the shorts down and off. He started to work on Paul. Aaron was methodical, making sure to hit everywhere he knew Paul would like it – the balls, the shaft, the underside of the tip. Aaron was good at most things. Making sure his partners were satisfied was no exception.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48212/17/2013

Although I do, I'd say Aaron Schock does not fancy girls.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48312/17/2013

He's not your type Tom. He's too young and hot.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48412/17/2013

OP gets her political opinions from Seventeen.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48612/17/2013

Here you go:

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48712/17/2013

r485, hon, you are the wrong message board. Now BEGONE!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 48812/17/2013

[quote]please tell me how outing someone or giving a fuck about their sexual orientation enhances, or affects for that matter, your life.

Who said it does? People gossip out of boredom or nosy interest.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49012/17/2013

R490 - I'm guessing this is the first thread you have read on DL so I will give you a pass.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49112/17/2013

Gayer than Bruce Vilanch and Richard Simmmons at a screening of a digitally mastered 3D version of Wizord of OZ.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49212/18/2013

r489 If you are gay, he sure gives a fuck about your sexual orientation. He campaigns against you, defames you, and degrades you and your rights as a voting, sentient, tax paying citizen of the U.S.

All the while squealing like a stuck pig cunt on some paid for discretion rent dick.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49312/18/2013

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is stuffing his own stocking with a Jeff Stryker dildo. Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is on barebackRT.com as rawcockgobbler4U.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49412/24/2013

The opinions he expresses about gay people indicate he's encumbered with some serious issues. Normal people these days don't experience the kind of homophobia that he exhibits. People like him should not be in the position where they can affect the lives of decent people

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49612/24/2013

Gee...calling a narrow-minded person narrow-minded makes one narrow-minded.

Welcome to pinhead-world, where being thoughtful is bad because it interferes with embracing all ideas, particularly the stupid and unfounded ones.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49812/24/2013

Keep OUTing the bitch!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 49901/04/2014

#500 for outing the homophobic closet case.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50001/29/2014

The conservative voters of Jacksonville, Peoria, and Springfield need to be asked repeatedly why they chose a gay man to express their anti-gay wishes in Congress.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50101/29/2014

Was Aaron in a festive frock at the SOTU?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50201/29/2014

[quote]he's encumbered with some serious issues.

That's for certain.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50301/30/2014

Did Aaron hook up with Michael Grimm after the SOTU? Maybe that's why Grimm got so angry at that reporter - he was late for his date...

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50401/31/2014

This really went no where, didn't it? He sure knows how to play the game. Others might have panicked and gone on the defensive but he knew it was best to just not comment on it.

Creepy little shit.

I'm pretty sure he'll take the next step and finally get married. Hopefully it'll be a user (gosh, where will he ever find one in the Republican Party?) or an agreeable lesbian and not some innocent duped into it.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50501/31/2014

Of all the threads to eliminate why can't it be this one. He's ugly anyway.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50601/31/2014

Let's keep this thread going as a reminder to campaign against homophobic closet cases who run for office.

His P.R. director recently quit. Was he sick of dealing with Aaron Schock's closet?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50701/31/2014

Since his media director quit, will he finally out his old boss?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50802/02/2014

What P.R. director are you talking about having quit Schock's office?

His old Chief of Staff quit Schock's office recently, but that was to run a SuperPAC to attack Bruce Rauner, this superrich Republican douche who is running for Illinois governor and ran a bunch of negative ads last year against Schock immediately after the 2012 election to ensure Schock didn't run for governor against him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 50902/02/2014

is the other rep from illinois, adam kinzinger, really aaron schock's secret gay boyfriend? or is it someone back in his home district?

all i know is FOR SURE schock has sucked a lot of cock.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51002/02/2014

Gayer than a shiny new turquoise belt.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51102/02/2014

Gayer than a pink gingham shirt with the top two buttons undone.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51202/02/2014

[quote]is the other rep from illinois, adam kinzinger, really aaron schock's secret gay boyfriend?

It's probably a DL tale. It would be interesting to know if Schock has a steady male companion or if he's afraid to get involved and risk exposure to the truth.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51302/02/2014

Don't know for sure whether Kinzinger and Schock are together, but Kinzinger was supposed to marry a fellow fighter pilot and their wedding got called off in December 2012 and it was never said why.

2012 was a very tough year for Kinzinger where he was embroiled in a tough GOP primary against a fellow Republican incumbent Congressman, and that other Congressman had a lot of support from Tea Party folks and older colleagues. Kinzinger, on the other hand, had the backing of Cantor and his BFF Schock, who were so concerned with ensuring Kinzinger stayed in Congress that they laundered campaign contributions to support Kinzinger through an anti-incumbent SuperPAC in an act that prompted Schock to face investigation by the House Ethics Committee.

In the end, Kinzinger prevailed thanks in part to the SuperPAC donations and had only nominal opposition in the fall. And just as soon as he was back in Congress and safe for the future from any challenges with his success in the November 2012 election, Kinzinger's campaign quietly reveals in December that his wedding to a female friend is off.

Hmmmm...

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51402/02/2014

[quote]Kinzinger's campaign quietly reveals in December that his wedding to a female friend is off.

Will they find another beard for his next campaign or will he claim that he's too busy to date?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51502/04/2014

No, he's just too picky and hasn't found "the one".

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51602/04/2014

Guess Schock paid $25k to hang out with an NFL player for nothing now that Mike Sam came out.

Rep. Aaron Schock, R-Ill., spent $25,000 last fall for a former Chicago Bears linebacker to headline his re-election campaign’s kickoff fundraising event, according to a report filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Brian Urlacher, a former NFL Rookie of the Year, headlined “Schocktoberfest” on Nov. 7, a $50-per-head fundraiser held at a brewery in Peoria, Ill.

“My family understands the important role of public service,” Urlacher said in a statement before the event. “My brother, Casey Urlacher, was elected mayor of Lake County’s Mettawa, Ill., earlier this year. In Peoria, he was fullback-linebacker for the Peoria Pirates. So we’re both looking forward to visiting our friends in central Illinois.”

An event appearance fee was paid to B.U. Enterprises, according to the Schock Victory Committee’s year-end filing. Illinois public records show B.U. Enterprises is a company registered to Urlacher.

Schock’s campaign did not return a request for comment on the appearance fee.

The Schock Victory Committee, a joint fundraising account, raised $226,000 and spent $216,000 in the fourth quarter, according to the committee’s year-end report.

The committee transferred $100,000 of what was raised to other committees and PACs, including $14,000 to the National Republican Congressional Committee, $69,000 to Schock’s leadership PAC, $6,000 to Schock’s campaign account and $11,000 to Illinois’ 18th District GOP Central Committee, according to the filing.

While the $25,000 appearance fee is perfectly legal, it’s unusual to see such a hefty sum for an event appearance on a campaign finance filing.

“Generally speaking, the rule of thumb seems to be that outreach to smaller donors costs more than raising money from bigger donors, who tend to be insiders,” said Bill Allison, a campaign finance expert with the Sunlight Foundation. “Insiders don’t need a former Bears player there to show up — they go to a fundraiser to talk to the member.”

Schock has, however, been tied to the alleged donor swapping scandal surrounding Rep. Michael Grimm, R-N.Y. Both Schock and Grimm received donations from Diana Durand, a Texas woman arrested for allegedly funneling money through other donors to skirt federal campaign finance limits.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51702/10/2014

Interesting that the gay Congressman has to pay $25 thousand to get a B-list name to campaign for him.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51802/11/2014

That's an expensive escort

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 51902/12/2014

Who gets a Valentine greeting from Aaron today?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52002/14/2014

ake Peoria Republican Aaron Schock's Generation-Y PAC, for example. According to documents filed with the Federal Election Commission, the fund started 2012 with $50,004.18 cash on hand. Over the next 24 months, the PAC had total receipts of $550,633.00. About half of that came from other PACs. But of the over $600,000.00 available to spend, less than half of GEN-Y's disbursements went to candidates and committees. More than $250,000.00 went to expenses apparently involved in running the PAC itself.

That included over $56,000.00 spent at hotels. During the 24-month period examined by NBC5 Investigates, the Schock PAC listed three stays at the legendary Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles, totaling $9,462.27. There were three nights at L.A.'s luxurious Mondrian, and other stays at the Luxe and Beverly Wilshire. Gen-Y dropped another $12,285.00 at the Wynn in Las Vegas. In Chicago, the PAC listed 14 stays totaling over $11,000.00 at the Peninsula, and another four stopovers at the Trump.

The Generation-Y PAC dropped over $26,000.00 on private aircraft. Fine restaurants across the country added another $36,909.00. They shelled out $11,604.00 at a Colorado ski resort, with hundreds more for snowmobile rentals - all during a 24-month period.

Who enjoyed the largesse? Schock's staffers won't say.

"Gen-Y conducts its activities with all applicable rules and regulations," campaign spokesman Karen McDonald told NBC5 Investigates in a statement. "All activity is properly disclosed, and the committee is in full compliance with federal campaign finance laws."

"This is all we're offering on the record," she said.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52102/25/2014

Could Aaron be denied service in Arizona?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52202/25/2014

"Rep. Aaron Schock, R-Ill., spent $25,000 last fall for a former Chicago Bears linebacker to headline his re-election campaign’s kickoff fundraising event, according to a report filed with the Federal Election Commission."

So I guess Aaron is into Bears

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52302/25/2014

It sure looks like there needs to be a closer look at his finances.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52402/25/2014

Hey! He looks like Philomena's gay son!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52502/27/2014

He's living well on donated money.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52603/02/2014

Turquoise Belts don't come cheap, bitches!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52703/02/2014

The Dems need to groom an honest candidate to go up against this closeted homophobe.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52803/05/2014

Cockgobbler Aaron Schock seems to be keeping a low profile.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 52903/07/2014

correction: Cockgobbler Aaron Schock seems to be keeping a DOWNlow profile.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53003/07/2014

Have you seen her (ex?)boyfriend Kinzinger defending Arizona bill?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53103/07/2014

Had a student in my poli sci class describe him today as a "self-made man." Resolved not to guffaw.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53203/13/2014

"Have you seen her (ex?)boyfriend Kinzinger defending Arizona bill?"

These guys can seriously go to hell

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53303/13/2014

Wish someone would out him and the rest of them. DC is so good at keeping that shit under wraps, right up there with Hollywood.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53403/13/2014

Earlier this week, the House passed a bill allowing individuals to opt out of mandatory health insurance by writing “sincerely held religious beliefs” on their tax return, along with a sworn statement explaining their objection.

The Equitable Access to Care and Health Act (EACH) was sponsored by Republican Cockgobbler U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock of Illinois and heavily lobbied by the Christian Science church.

Cockgobbler appeared on NPR's Here and Now to push his bill.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53503/15/2014

What's the string that Cockgobbler Aaron Schock is wearing on his wrist?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53603/15/2014

Oh dear...

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53703/15/2014

I'm not ready R537 to hear that Lance Bass is at the White House to discuss Obamacare! Who's next, Justin Bieber?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53803/16/2014

Justin Bieber doesn't need to worry about health care -- he's Canadian.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 53903/17/2014

Bieber is now asking to be called L'il Vag.

Lance Bass is playing Aaron Schock in the Lifetime biopic 'Cockgobbler'.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54003/17/2014

R536. The string on Aaron Schock's wrist is to remind himself that he's straight while jacking off at the urinal standing beside John Boehner and Eric Cantor.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54103/17/2014

Don't forget Paul Ryan, R541.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54203/20/2014

put his name into google and "gay" shows up as a suggestion before you hit enter.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54303/21/2014

Schock has consistently gone against measures supported by the gay community. He has supported an amendment to the Constitution to ban same-sex marriage. He opposed President Obama’s 2011 decision to not defend the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) against court challenge. Schock voted against the 2010 repeal of the ban on gay men and lesbians serving openly in the armed forces. And he voted against the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.

Schock’s voting record is so anti-gay that he earned a zero percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54403/21/2014

I hope some HRC-types push some money to his opponent in his next election.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54503/23/2014

This phobe needs to be voted out.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54603/28/2014

How gay is Aaron Schock?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54704/05/2014

Schock is hanging loose and totally not into gay sex

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54804/23/2014

Pride Schock

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 54906/10/2014

You can be sure that Schock will be missing Eric Cantor working out at the gym.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55006/13/2014

Missy Schock is a big liar!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55106/13/2014

Good thing Colton left Spain when he did. They're in mourning today after the pathetic loss to The Netherlands.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55206/13/2014

R551 Next he'll be claiming that his deal with General Mills entitles him to a veteran's discount.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55306/13/2014

Aaron Schock is a narcissistic, delusional douchebag. He orders a Wheaties box with his picture on the front of it--that anyone can do according to General Mills--and calls it a partnership.

Douchebag of the highest order!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55406/13/2014

Someone needs to come up with Cockgobblers!, a new cereal in the shape of little dicks (in rainbow colors, of course). He could definitely be their spokesmodel and be featured on the box.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55506/13/2014

some fresh gossip

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55606/13/2014

"He was talking about his house share on Fire Island."

That's something that hasn't been mentioned before.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55706/13/2014

Will there be a major Aaron Schock outing in October, a month before the election?

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55806/14/2014

I hope so R558.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 55906/14/2014

Thank you sharing the gossip from reddit R556. Though it does make me a little sad to think about how this used to be the board where you could find first-hand gossip rather than having to import it from other sites. Oh well.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56006/14/2014

r556, thanks for the link

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56106/14/2014

R560, I have some "first-hand gossip" for you:

I spoke with a guy last night at Nellies who works with Aaron from time to time and he told me about a conversation he'd had recently with Aaron's former Chief of Staff.

The former Chief of Staff said that he and Aaron had the conversation several times of whether the Congressman could come out of the closet and they always decided that it was just not politically feasible. Aaron wants to just do it already (he knows that everyone already thinks he's gay), but he's so ambitious that he also knows there will now be some pretty big repercussions for being in the closet for so long while, at the same time, supporting anti-gay legislation.

He's very much in a Catch-22 situation and it's always on his mind.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56206/14/2014

So Schock frequents gay bars and hangs out on Fire Island.

But in this day and age of cell phone cameras, no photographic evidence exists.

It's just not believable.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56306/14/2014

[quote]but he's so ambitious

What does he think he is going to accomplish? He has been a nonentity in Congress who no one really respects or take seriously. He is only famous for his abs and his flamboyant wardrobe.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56406/14/2014

R562, it sounds like you were fed a load of bullcrap.

If Schock wants to be out and proud, why does he vote against equal rights for gays?

He voted against the repeal of DADT. He wanted to keep DOMA.

Tell your friend that the gays don't want Aaron and will always treat him as the POS he truly is. Aaron Schock belongs in the Gay Hall of Shame along with Sen. Larry Craig, Bishop Eddie Long, Rev. Ted Haggard, and George Rekers.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56506/14/2014

We need to spread this picture around so it gets attention from search engines when people look for Congressman Aaron Schock.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56606/14/2014

[quote]Tell your friend that the gays don't want Aaron and will always treat him as the POS he truly is.

Yes!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56706/14/2014

This is a comment from Reddit...

I don't think you understand DC gay culture. We're all career-obsessed. It's frowned upon to "only" have a BA and we take great pride in having a flashy job title and even flashier job network. No other city (yes, even NYC) has the highest average salary. You're considered "poor" if you're not making at LEAST six-figure.

That being said, ALOT of gays here are Republican. And they go to great lengths to defend their own.

Ken Mehlman? The architect of the DOMA fiasco? We all knew he was gay. We all saw him at gay bars. But nobody went to the press and nobody said shit to gay media.

Why? Because we have this fucked up code of honor where we do not out anyone if it jeopardizes their career. We have this power-obsessed "fuck you, I got mine" group mentality where there is nothing we will not do, and nobody we will not throw under the bus for power and money.

Also, if you DO try to out someone in DC, your career in DC is over. Everyone shuns you and you lose any sort of career network you may have built in DC.

It's messed up but that's how it is. I think the closest city in the USA who has the same mentality is LA. Lots of famous actors are gay or have gay rumors circling about them. But nobody outs them due to a code of honor.

If there are any DC/MD/NOVA gays here, they'll back what I'm saying.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56806/14/2014

Why wonder if he is gay? If he is and he hates himself,or is willing to hide himself for fool's gold, let him be. Karma can be a real bitch. Hypocrites abound in in politics. If the people who vote for him cared that much they would have outed him by now.

Every group has haters. Jews turned in other Jews to the Nazi Party. Blacks owned other blacks as slaves. Woman fought against other women who were for the vote. We are no different. You think any self respecting black person admires Clarence Thomas? No.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 56906/14/2014

I thought DC gays went to Dewey and Rehoboth, not Fire Island.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57006/14/2014

Missy Schock is Pissy!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57106/14/2014

[quote]Why wonder if he is gay?

Nobody wonders if he's gay. We know he's gay.

Our interest in him is political. We abhor the fact that he's a gay man who votes against equality for other gay men. He's a liar and a fraud. When it comes to gay rights, he has the worst voting record in Congress.

We don't want to simply condemn his actions, we want to wage a campaign against the self-hating closet case for his actions against the gay community.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57206/14/2014

r571, that is interesting.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57306/15/2014

I'm at Nellie's all the time and have never seen Aaron Schock.

I did once see someone who looked a lot like him at Secrets, which has a no-pictures policy.

If he actually did hang out at Nellie's regularly, as the reddit poster claims, then there'd be a lot of photographic evidence.

Schock would also be more likely to hang out at a bar like Number Nine than at Nellie's if he were ever to go to a gay bar. Or Mova; there's never anyone in there.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57406/15/2014

Aaron and Paul, a love story that needs to be told

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57506/15/2014

That is a story for sure

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57606/17/2014

I don't live anywhere near Washington, DC. However, observing what I've observed of the obsessively closeted douchebag Aaron Schock, I would guess that he does not set foot into a gay bar--not in today's world with cameras everywhere.

Look how he reacted a few months ago when he was more or less outed and discovered to be following British Olympic diver Tom Daley on Twitter, etc. Within hours, Schock shut down his Twitter, Instagram and maybe even Facebook accounts. If he did that--and that was only speculation that he was gay, can you imagine if he actually was in a gay bar running the risk of getting photographed? No, he's not going to do that.

I'm not saying that Schock doesn't go to a bar now and then, but he probably plays it safe by going to a straight or gay-friendly bar, mixed company, piano bar--places like that where you can be "kinda gay" but there's no evidence because it's technically not a gay bar.

Schock only ventures into places where he can control--and if per chance he's caught--such as following Tom Daley, Schock shuts everything down as if it never happened. Wear a turquoise belt and gingham shirt to a picnic--and then get criticized for it? Easy solution--burn the belt and then innocently tell everyone tell that you had no idea it would cause such a commotion--but the belt is burned and now gone--problem solved.

Ask what your thoughts are about same-sex marriage when the issue at the time was being debated in your home state of Illinois? Blankly look at the reporter and say, "I don't know, I never thought of it."

Deny, deny, deny and claim you know nothing. That's Schock's way. But going to a gar bar? He wouldn't do it. If he did and got caught, he wouldn't be able to control the evidence or deny that he was there.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57706/18/2014

GE is based in Fairfield, Connecticut, not Saipan.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57806/18/2014

IBM is headquartered in Armonk, New York, not Bermuda

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 57906/18/2014

Antigay Congressman Aaron Schock has been a strong opponent of LGBT rights since he entered Congress in 2009.

He has received a 0 percent rating from the Human Rights Campaign in his first term and has voted against the inclusion of sexual orientation in hate-crimes law.

He also opposed the repeal of “don't ask, don't tell” and the Defense of Marriage Act and has called for a federal constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58006/18/2014

GE and IBM might be headquarated in the US but they and other business have off shore offices so they can take profits outside of the US for better tax benefits. Problem is, current tax code does not let them bring the money back in without it getting taxed. Repulicans are trying to do away with that.

TLDR version - they pay nothing in taxes while we pay through the nose.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58106/18/2014

[quote]Ask what your thoughts are about same-sex marriage when the issue at the time was being debated in your home state of Illinois? Blankly look at the reporter and say, "I don't know, I never thought of it."

He's a liar and a creep.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58206/18/2014

2.5 years and almost 600 posts and still no progress with this guy!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58306/18/2014

We don't want him. He's a loser.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58406/18/2014

We will only consider it "progress" when he loses the election.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58506/19/2014

[quote]I thought DC gays went to Dewey and Rehoboth, not Fire Island.

They do and that may be why he would go to Fire Island instead.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58606/22/2014

Hey Aaron, keep your "faith values" the fuck out of government.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58706/22/2014

OooooOOooooo, Shocky went surfing again!

I'm voting for him! (says Stupid Peorians)

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58806/24/2014

He's in competition with Bruce Jenner now that he's on a Wheaties box. Maybe Aaron will turn into a tranny, too.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 58906/24/2014

Aaron Schock is a closeted douchebag. Oh yeah, he's a surfer. And an idiot.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59006/24/2014

"@MichelleFields: Um. I'm at a Katy Perry concert. Definitely thought I was the oldest person here, but then I ran into Congressnan Aaron Schock"

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59106/25/2014

"He's in competition with Bruce Jenner now that he's on a Wheaties box."

I guess I'm now the second gayest person to appear on a Wheaties box!

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59206/25/2014

Did gay, gay, gay, Aaron Schock break out in song:

"I kissed a guy and a I liked it"

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59306/25/2014

Someone needs to start a new thread:

[bold]Is Aaron Schock Gay #2[/bold]

and please skip the cockgobbler. It's not going to happen like "Santorum." It needs more than DL to get it going.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59406/26/2014

If you want to control it so badly, Missy R594, pony up your own $18.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59506/26/2014

[quote]pony up your own $18.

Thanks for the advice Miss Thang, but your advice is too cheap.

Actually, I even donated, prior to their charging. It no longer makes sense to pay $18 to be greeted by a total lack of action during lockdowns for days on end. By not paying, you know when non-members are locked out so you don't even have to bother looking at a board that doesn't move. When it comes to starting a thread with some inside info you've just learned - why? To be greeted by EST or this.did.not.happen?

Thanks for playing R595. You're one of the reasons the place has gone to hell.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59606/26/2014

Blow it out your ass, cockgobbler worshiper.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59706/26/2014

You girls really need your own life. Strong people do not let others dictate their fate.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59806/26/2014

I blew it out, Miss Thang, and it looks just like you.

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 59906/26/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Is Aaron Schock Gayreply 60006/26/2014
Need more help? Click Here.