Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber Faces Backlash For Prince William Hair Diss

"I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia. I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?" Justin asked Rollercoaster magazine.

by Anonymousreply 4908/07/2012

Hey, you little piece of shit, William once had hair like yours. In a few short years, the mop on top of your head may thin too.

by Anonymousreply 108/07/2012

Go away Justin Bieber. Take your stupid ass back to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 208/07/2012

Bieber, have you noticed all the hideous ink on your father's body...and the hideous ink on your own body?

I don't have much of an opinion about William one way or another, but I'm not a celebrity or have worldwide impact on a Twitter account like you do. You need to show some respect and manners; otherwise, you migth find yourself the target of some immature, white trash criticism.

by Anonymousreply 308/07/2012

Sounds like he voiced the type of comment that I see posted on DL regularly. He should learn the difference between real life and the relative protection of the anonymous online snipe.

by Anonymousreply 408/07/2012

Bieber, I get to say it. You don't.

by Anonymousreply 508/07/2012

No thanks, r2.

by Anonymousreply 608/07/2012

He's a subject of the Queen. Can she execute him or something? Hope so.

by Anonymousreply 708/07/2012

He inappropriately gave voice to something I've wondered about since the wedding. Why hasn't have availed himself of any treatments that produce subtle results? He's afraid of not being taken seriously? If he'd done it soon enough it wouldn't have been an issue. I admit I don't know anything anything about these treatments (e.g. safety and effectiveness).

by Anonymousreply 808/07/2012

Get fucked you little Canadian

by Anonymousreply 908/07/2012

There are things you say out loud and then there things you only think. When you don't have a properly working inner filter you have to face consequences like this one.

by Anonymousreply 1008/07/2012

When his fame goes this kid will be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 1108/07/2012

He is so stupid.

First of all, not all hair formulas work like magic for everyone. If they did, every bald guy would take them.

Secondly, there are side effects, including sexual ones, when you take Propecia.

by Anonymousreply 1208/07/2012

ah Justin Bieber.

This year's David Cassidy, Donny Osmond, Back St Boy, NSync bot etc etc.

His overly extended 15 minutes must be up shortly?

by Anonymousreply 1308/07/2012

Bieber is a living turd.

by Anonymousreply 1408/07/2012

First: he is just a stupid kid and stupid kids say stupid things.

Second: With his high profile life, he should have learned already what thoughts to keep inside one's head and what thoughts are OK to be verbalized.

Third: Those words may come back to haunt him as he gets older and risks losing his own hair as he ages. Hopefully Wills will have the last laugh!

by Anonymousreply 1508/07/2012

Oh puleez, it is not as if everyone on this board hasn't thought the same thing. Good for him for saying it aloud.

by Anonymousreply 1608/07/2012

Fuck this little smarmy motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 1708/07/2012

Or... maybe Prince William feels he's got enough going on for him that he doesn't need to obsess over his hairline?

by Anonymousreply 1808/07/2012

Justin Bieber needs to quit talking. I don't think anything intelligent has ever passed his lips.

by Anonymousreply 1908/07/2012

[quote]I don't think anything intelligent has ever passed his lips.

[insert penis joke here]

by Anonymousreply 2008/07/2012

Poor William, hairless and powerless. In the old days when royalty actually had power Wills could have had The Biebs locked in the tower, then gleefully organized for him to be tortured and publically beheaded. Oh we DLers would have skipped down to see that. And as the Biebs little blonde head rolled into the basket, still talking trash no doubt, we would have cheered in unison. Hooray! Long live the bald Prince!

Alas those days are gone.....

by Anonymousreply 2108/07/2012

I like R21's creative post.

by Anonymousreply 2208/07/2012

I like R21's post, too.

by Anonymousreply 2308/07/2012

Will Bieber ever stop looking like a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 2408/07/2012

Well Justy does make a point. There is no reason for a future king to be balding.

by Anonymousreply 2508/07/2012

There is also no reason for a future king to not be balding.

by Anonymousreply 2608/07/2012

Bieber's comment is going to backfire on him, when he loses his hair. What a stupid lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2708/07/2012

Funny that Bieber, clueless about the Sistine Chapel or the word "German," knows all the fuck about Propecia.

by Anonymousreply 2808/07/2012

Note to Bieber, go to school and get educated. The music scene for 17 year olds don't last long. Your teen fans will outgrow you.

by Anonymousreply 2908/07/2012

I hope he's investing his money wisely. Does he even make records? I can pretty honestly say I've never heard a Justin Bieber song. I figure his fanbase when he first came out was 8 - 15 year old girls, and surely they've outgrown him by now?

by Anonymousreply 3008/07/2012

My 15-year-old niece, who adored him a couple of years ago, thinks he's a has-been now!

by Anonymousreply 3108/07/2012

R31...my friend's teen daughter outgrew Bieber too. She now carries a torch for Andrew Garfield.

by Anonymousreply 3208/07/2012

Ugh, male singers either need to be in a band or not start their career until they're like 35 plus, because I think only one has transitioned successfully (Justin Timberlake). Looking at Justin Bieber think he's hot shit is so amazing, because we will all be laughing when he's a has-been who is broke.

by Anonymousreply 3308/07/2012

[quote]My 15-year-old niece, who adored him a couple of years ago, thinks he's a has-been now!

In two years she's matured from 13 to 15, a big step.

Bieber, on the other hand, is like those pastel-dyed baby chicks that used to be sold as Easter novelties. What begins life as a cute and adorable peeping chick grows into an ugly, scaly, shitting and squawking chicken and must be disposed off. But even if it stayed tiny and cute and retained its artificial dye coloring, the child would outgrow it almost as quickly.

I suspect there's been some deceit about Bieber's age, and like the small child who tries to squeeze the chick to keep it from growing, I wonder if Daddy Bieber doesn't shove little Justin's balls up inside him and rub him with hormones to keep him "fresh" and youthful. It's a bizarre case of retarded development.

by Anonymousreply 3408/07/2012

Most balding men want more hair to make themselves attractive to women and to remain competitive in a youth-oriented professional marketplace.

William would seem to have no worries in either of those areas.

by Anonymousreply 3508/07/2012

You guys do know what is at the root of you Justin hate don't you?

by Anonymousreply 3608/07/2012

R34...love that photograph, thanks for posting that!

by Anonymousreply 3708/07/2012

William looks more and more like George III as he ages.

by Anonymousreply 3808/07/2012

I can't believe so many of us would even bother to comment of the ramblings of an eighteen year old. The kid has a right to question. I'd like to know if William has tried these chemicals and not been pleased with the side affects. He looks so much like George the third as he matures, having his hair back might improve that situation.

by Anonymousreply 3908/07/2012

Justin's ego has become WAY over-inflated in the past year or so. He was cute in his documentary, but that Justin is gone now. I hope his fan base realizes this and turns on him big time.

by Anonymousreply 4008/07/2012

Youtube made Justin Bieber a star and I bet in his final Youtube clip he will commit suicide because all of his previous fans moved on and he is a nobody again. I'd say five years from now.

by Anonymousreply 4108/07/2012

That is so true r41.

by Anonymousreply 4208/07/2012

I *detest* Biebs ... but he's right (though he still should've kept his comments to himself). William is a handsome man who'd be much more so with a full head of hair, like his brother's. I, too, fail to see why he's being stubborn on the topic; God knows the Windsor men are vain in many other facets, clothing in particular (I doubt any has *ever* stepped out in suiting or tuxedos that aren't Savile Row-bespoke).

by Anonymousreply 4308/07/2012

Thanks R22 & R23, although it's not so much creative as it is wishful thinking...

by Anonymousreply 4408/07/2012

Its a very good question.

How fucking disappointing to see a Prince lose his hair before he clocks 30. Why couldnt he hide that shit from us? Maybe wear a hat, wig, whatever! That balding head is a total fantasy killer.

by Anonymousreply 4508/07/2012

I'm surprised he didn't diss the Prince for not talkng like a ghetto thug the way he tries to. Guess he will never be invited to a christening. What a little twit.

by Anonymousreply 4608/07/2012

Bieber's father is always photographed in a hat. Is he bald? Losing his hair?

by Anonymousreply 4708/07/2012

Just deport the little shithead.

by Anonymousreply 4808/07/2012

Doesn't balding require testosterone? Beibs doesn't have a single testosterone molecule in his body.

by Anonymousreply 4908/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.