Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

35-year old woman sentenced for sex with 3 teen boys

Aug 6, 2012

The Associated Press

OSHKOSH, Wis. - A 35-year-old Oshkosh woman who pleaded guilty to having sex with three teenage boys has been sentenced to just under two years in jail.

Tessa A. Gray apologized to the victims and their family in court Friday.

Gray faced more than 80 years in prison. But as part of a plea deal she pleaded guilty to charges of repeated sexual assault of a child and sexual intercourse with a child. She was sentenced to 21 months in jail.

According to a WLUK-TV report, prosecutors had argued that Gray should be treated no differently than a man in a similar situation.

Gray's defense attorney says his client continued the sexual contact out of fear the boys would stop being friends with her daughter.

The boys were 14, 15 and 16.

by Anonymousreply 9501/20/2013

If a man did this to teen boys or teen girls he would have gotten a much longer sentence.

by Anonymousreply 308/06/2012

21 months, wow...seems very light.

by Anonymousreply 408/06/2012

Teen boys are not good at sex. Why are all these women molesting them?

by Anonymousreply 508/06/2012

That's hot.

by Anonymousreply 708/07/2012

There are 14/15/16 year old boys all over the world praying for this sort of 'abuse'.

by Anonymousreply 808/07/2012

The sentence would be much higher if this were a male abuser.

by Anonymousreply 1008/07/2012

Looks about a decade older, too.

by Anonymousreply 1108/07/2012

What are you talking about R12? Taking what too far?

by Anonymousreply 1308/07/2012

Taking what too far R12???

by Anonymousreply 1408/07/2012

R16, you seem to be the one with issues

by Anonymousreply 1708/07/2012

[quote]Boys are sexual creatures and were meant to explore and have sex. What this women did is wrong. It needs to be consensual but there is nothing wrong about sex with young boys wahoo are entering their manhood.

R16 is really creepy.

by Anonymousreply 2008/07/2012

R19, you're an idiot. You don't know whether these boys are traumatized or not, so stop it with the "They're so lucky!" nonsense.

It would be one thing if they were 17 or 18, but one of them was as young as 14.

And stop it with the 'frau' name-calling. That shows your level of ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 2108/07/2012

[quote]here is nothing wrong about sex with young boys wahoo are entering their manhood.

Wahoo!

by Anonymousreply 2208/07/2012

Harder the wood my dears

by Anonymousreply 2308/07/2012

[quote][she] continued the sexual contact out of fear the boys would stop being friends with her daughter.

Wtf?!?

by Anonymousreply 2508/07/2012

Three teen boys having sex with a hot older woman.

Man these kids will be scarred for life

by Anonymousreply 2608/07/2012

I [bold]do[/bold] know R21 because I was one of these boys.

I was having sex at 14, 15 and 16 with guys my own age AND with older guys.

I have turned out to be a stable, educated, productive, responsible, 6 figure earning, horny and well adjusted member of society.

So stop your shameful banshee screaming.

The woman was an idiot but the boys will certainly not be harmed in any way.

by Anonymousreply 2708/07/2012

R27 = R19 by the way.

by Anonymousreply 2808/07/2012

R27, who cares about you? Your experience does not translate to everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 2908/07/2012

I love how "6 figure earning" immediately invalidates the possibility that R27 might be a fucked up human being.

Because we all know the more you earn the better your morals....

by Anonymousreply 3008/07/2012

Who cares about you R29?

by Anonymousreply 3108/07/2012

It would have been national news, R5.

by Anonymousreply 3208/07/2012

R27's quite right... In half the civilized countries of the world, it's legal for young men to have sex at 15. No, I don't want to do it, but this hysteria that sets in is ridiculous. And, as mentioned repeatedly above, if this was a man with a young girl it would be regarded as worse, but if this was an older man with younger men he would go to prison for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 3308/07/2012

R27 is not right - the situation is different in every case and there are teenage boys on record who have said experiences like this were traumatizing.

Casper Van Dien has talked about something like this that happened to him when he was a boy and said he was sexually abused by his babysitter, so there's a fine line sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 3408/07/2012

She was doing it so they would be friends with her daughter? Wasn't this the plot of an SVU episode with the girl who used to be Sydney on "Melrose Place"?

by Anonymousreply 3508/07/2012

For some reason I think the posts about these boys being scarred aren't from guys. Guys don't get scarred from sex. They just move on .

by Anonymousreply 3608/07/2012

Well, they can't get pregnant, R36, but they can get STD's or HIV which can be hard to "move on" from.

by Anonymousreply 3708/07/2012

I can't wait for the Lifetime movie called 'Daughter, may I sleep with your friends?'. You just know Tori Spelling is gunning for the mom role.

by Anonymousreply 3808/07/2012

She's hardly "hot," R26.

by Anonymousreply 3908/07/2012

Another rapist behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 4008/07/2012

R24 = Pedophile

Your a sick pervert.

by Anonymousreply 4108/07/2012

Dr. Drew says situations like these are indeed traumatizing to the young boys.

by Anonymousreply 4208/07/2012

She has major Methface

by Anonymousreply 4308/07/2012

Those warts on her face make her look like she's living in a gingerbread house fattening up little kids in order to feast on them.

Come to think of it. I am surprised David DeCoteau never made a Hansel and Gretel version with two hot male twinks trapped half naked in an old cougar witch's sex dungeoun.

by Anonymousreply 4408/07/2012

While it's possible for a teen to be seduced by a much older woman, and not be negatively affected, it could go the other way too. I've tried to date men that bragged about their introduction to sex at a very young age (one was 9.) They did not equate sex with love, like, caring, or even affection. There was an expectation of sex on the first date. The guys ended up with girls that were agreeable, rather than those that where truly compatible. If the two were young but closer in age and actually liked each other, I didn't see as many sexual hangups.

by Anonymousreply 4608/07/2012

yes r6. men get so much better with age.

by Anonymousreply 4708/07/2012

Nobody ever molested me as child, and I'm incredibly screwed up. Terrible self-worth issues, and a complete inability to maintain a relationship, coupled with constant suicide fantasies.

If I had been molested, I'd be able to blame that for all my problems. Sadly, I wasn't, so I have to assume responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 4808/07/2012

[quote]Not one of those boys will be damaged, disadvantaged or altered in any way. If you were male you would know that.

You can't speak for anyone but yourself, asswipe. My (male) boss was seduced by an older woman when he had a paper route. He was about 45 years old when he told me about it and said he wished it hadn't happened.

by Anonymousreply 4908/07/2012

If they were hot, I can't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 5008/08/2012

Oh please! Even I know that this is a straight teenage boys dream.

Boys brag about this type of experience, it raises their stock amongst the other guys. Until today I've never heard anyone suggest that teen boys who like girls would be traumatised from living out this very basic fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 5108/08/2012

r51. You know the old saying 'careful what you wish for, it might come true'.

One's bragging rights (now) are another shrink's bread and butter (later).

by Anonymousreply 5208/08/2012

Really R52? There are straight men who have to go to shrinks because they had sex with an older woman in their mid teens??

I need to get in on this shrink-racket.

by Anonymousreply 5308/08/2012

I keep mis-reading this thread title as: "woman sentenced TO have sex with 3 teen boys."

by Anonymousreply 5408/08/2012

Oh please! I came from an all-boys school and there are these 3 cougar-type teachers there and nearly every one of us (except the gays) fantasize making out with them. Seriously, it's every young boy's fantasy and saying that it would screw them up is an exaggeration. If they are molested against their will then THAT would have a negative impact on them but if its consensual, then I don't think it will.

by Anonymousreply 5501/14/2013

What is it with white women and boys & dogs? I've read 3 stories of bestiality today. Someone at work even showed me a website for that mess. Yuck! Really?!

These adult women preying on their kids' friends or teachers preying on their students. If these were men the public would be outraged!!

by Anonymousreply 5601/14/2013

[quote] Real kids have real sex with growing adults.

Growing as in getting fat or growing as in becoming enlightened? wtf?

by Anonymousreply 5701/15/2013

Oh my God these three teens will be scarred for life.

After they're done bragging to their friends and spending all the money they get from their lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 5801/15/2013

Lets all hope she's raped and murdered.

by Anonymousreply 5901/15/2013

Lol at "Daughter, May I Sleep With Your Friends?"

by Anonymousreply 6001/15/2013

"These adult women preying on their kids' friends or teachers preying on their students"

96% of sex offenders are male. What is it with white men and young girls or boys?

"Lets all hope she's raped and murdered."

Yes, let's hope someone who never murdered anyone will be murdered!

by Anonymousreply 6101/15/2013

These boys will certainly not be "traumatized" by consensual sex.

However, they may well be traumatized by the histrionic reactions of their mothers and other sex-negative fraus.

by Anonymousreply 6201/15/2013

R62, don't make light of it. There are many boys on record as saying that an adult woman sexually assaulting them did affect them in their lives.

You don't know if you haven't lived it.

by Anonymousreply 6301/15/2013

"Three teen boys having sex with a hot older woman.

Man these kids will be scarred for life"

"Hot?" She has WARTS on her face. If you consider her hot you must be blind or retarded or willing to fuck anything. Or all three.

by Anonymousreply 6401/15/2013

"These boys will certainly not be "traumatized" by consensual sex.

However, they may well be traumatized by the histrionic reactions of their mothers and other sex-negative fraus."

Oh blow it out you ass, you slimy pedo.

by Anonymousreply 6501/15/2013

R55 is a straight man. We will not tolerate his presence here.

by Anonymousreply 6601/15/2013

[quote]These kids were 14 and up.

They were underage.

They don't have to be 8 years old for it to be sexual assault of a minor.

by Anonymousreply 6801/15/2013

[quote]If you consider her hot you must be blind or retarded or willing to fuck anything.

yeah, pretty much anything.

by Anonymousreply 6901/15/2013

There is a woman in Texas who has sex with FOUR 18 year olds and she still got 30 years in jail!

It was because of the moral aspect of the sex.

by Anonymousreply 7001/15/2013

[quote]I'm not creepy at all. I am sexually liberated and enjoy sex with all ages.

I wish I was liberated.

by Anonymousreply 7101/15/2013

If they're 18, wouldn't they be adults, R70?

by Anonymousreply 7201/15/2013

Yep but it is Texas, they look down on group sex like that.

by Anonymousreply 7301/15/2013

That bitch's mugshot is further proof that teenage boys will fuck anything.

by Anonymousreply 7401/15/2013

"Not too sure about this. If Angelina is Cleopatra, she needs a director who can flesh out the camp."

The boys may not be harmed in any lasting way. Neither might girls that age who have sex with a 35 year old.

But it is understandably illegal. Unless of course we want to argue that there shouldn't be such a thing as an age of consent. Which is fucking preposterous. Of course there should be.

by Anonymousreply 7501/15/2013

[quote]They were underage.

In some places, not others.

Don't make yourself sound even more idiotic by pretending these were little boys.

by Anonymousreply 7601/15/2013

R70 and R72, in the Texas case the woman was their teacher. It is illegal in Texas for any teacher to have sex with any student, no matter the age of the student. It really had little to do with the age of the boys.

by Anonymousreply 7701/15/2013

Women be hoes. Stop messing with kids ya trash. How da hell did that bitch get off so easy? That's funking bullshit. I hate cunts.

by Anonymousreply 7801/15/2013

You know what straight guys are thinking? She did those boys a favour.

by Anonymousreply 7901/16/2013

I don't see what the big deal is.

by Anonymousreply 8001/18/2013

[quote]If a man did this to teen boys or teen girls he would have gotten a much longer sentence.

And, rightfully so.

When men get caught with teen boys, DLers always freak out and trumpet how much teen boys are horny and they themselves were sexually ready and would do anything to get laid at that age, and would never be victimized, and the older guy is being screwed.

So, it has to be the same for teen boys fucking women.

by Anonymousreply 8101/18/2013

Why the fuck was this thread reopened?

by Anonymousreply 8201/18/2013

We punish people for breaking the fucking law. Whether or not the victim is traumatised has very little to do with it. This woman is sick. She should not be around children. God only knows what else she's into.

by Anonymousreply 8301/18/2013

There isn't a straight teenage boy alive who wouldn't willingly be "abused" like this.

by Anonymousreply 8401/18/2013

I think those of you insisting that a man would automatically get a longer sentence must not pay much attention to local news. When I turn on my local news, it's not uncommon to hear reports about rapists sentenced to short sentences or released early. For instance, in my area last week, a man convicted of several counts of rape (rape rape, not statutory) was released after only 4 years. And of course, one of the very first things he to celebrate was... rape again. He is now back in jail, but who knows for how long?

Shit like this happens all the time.

by Anonymousreply 8501/18/2013

That's what 35 looks like in Wisconsin?

by Anonymousreply 8601/18/2013

When I was 16, I seeked out sex with a guy I knew was 30. I felt pretty damn proud of myself at the time, Most of my friends thought it was pretty cool to have sex with someone older (20-30). I was not traumatized by the event and have no hard feelings against the 30 year old.

On the other hand, my partner also had sex with an older man when he was 16. He had a ton of issues back home (poverty, abuse) and was majorly depressed. What he basically needed was an adult telling him that things could get better in his life instead he found one that basically comforted him in the hopes of getting laid. This added to the depression my partner felt as a teen.

Lots of teens are lonely and are looking for love and understanding, and instead some adults take advantage of that.

Odds are that there three teens are probably bragging about this (I sure did!), but that's not always the case. Reminds me of the Elmo guy and how he was sleeping and seducing all those troubled teens.

I'm 29 now and the idea of sleeping with anyone under 21 makes me feel like I'd be taking advantage of them. I remember how stupid and easily manipulated I was around that age...

by Anonymousreply 8701/18/2013

She didn't want them to stop being friends with her daughter... that's her excuse?

Why didn't she just tell her daughter to put out herself. That's honestly sounds like it was a chore for her, and now she is going to jail.

by Anonymousreply 8801/18/2013

[quote]She didn't want them to stop being friends with her daughter... that's her excuse?

Yes. Because the most important thing in the world today is to be popular with all the males. It's the number one goal to strive for for young women and screwed up older women.

by Anonymousreply 8901/18/2013

"There isn't a straight teenage boy alive who wouldn't willingly be "abused" like this."

Oh, I think there are some straight teenage boys who would balk at having sex with an ugly older women, or even an attractive one. Some teenage boys, believe or not, don't have the hots for these types, these female sexual predators who go after boys as young as 12 or 13.

by Anonymousreply 9001/18/2013

It's really not always about trauma to the "victim" but about responsibility on the part of the adult, and, you know, breaking the law and all. The law casts its net broad in the case of sex with minors as to protect those who would truly be victimized. We're not going to trust all adults who have sex with teenagers to always make the distinction between teenagers who would be victimized and injured and those who wouldn't. That some adults get punished for having sex with truly willing teenagers, as a result of the broad net, so be it.

If you don't think there can be victims or simply that the net shouldn't be cast that broadly, then work to get the law changed. Quit whining whenever some older gay man or woman gets caught with boys or young men. You're right, they're not all victims. But, it doesn't matter.

It's just another case of no one ever wanting to take responsibility for anything. Fine, you say it's a stupid law, but it's still the law and there's a risk to breaking it. Breaking it, and then using the "stupid law" defense, is really no defense at all.

by Anonymousreply 9101/18/2013

Those who have a problem with this, five questions:

!) Do you think there should be no age of consent?

2) Do you think the age of consent should be lower than 14?

3) Do you think the age of consent should be applied differently to young males than it is to young females?

4) If the answer to the third question is yes, then why?

5) If the answer to the third question is yes, how would you defend such a policy against a claim of sexual discrimination?

by Anonymousreply 9201/20/2013

Those guy must have been desperate.

by Anonymousreply 9301/20/2013

[quote]Real kids have real sex with growing adults.

It's very important for growing adults to have real sex with real kids. Helps build strong bodies twelve ways!

by Anonymousreply 9401/20/2013

A man would have been punished a lot more than this cunt. I am so sick of women getting away with shit.

by Anonymousreply 9501/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.