Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Eddie McClintock

I don't recall him ever being discussed here, but he is all kinds of fine and I want him inside me.

Also, he totally belongs in the Nipples of the Day thread.

by Anonymousreply 1807/23/2013

I used to get him and David Boreanaz mixed up. They both were coming up around the same time.

by Anonymousreply 108/06/2012

He looks ridiculous in those pics, R1.

I can see a certain resemblance to DB, but I think I prefer Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 208/06/2012

He plays such a fun goofy character on Warehouse 13.

by Anonymousreply 308/06/2012

I love him on Wharehouse 13, but he is short and he is now verging on being overweight. When you have a short, compact body just a few pounds makes a difference.

by Anonymousreply 408/06/2012

Eddie's listed as 5'11". He appears taller than Joanne Kelly, who plays Myka, and she's listed at 5'9". Actually, they remind me a little of DB and Emily Deschanel.

by Anonymousreply 508/13/2012

I'm up to Season 3 of "Warehouse 13," his fun scifi comedy show, on Netflix. He gets shirtless in damn near every episode.

Man boobs!! Delish!

by Anonymousreply 608/13/2012

There actually is a gay character - Steve Jinx - on the show. As well as a subtextual relationship between Myka and Helena "HG" Wells.

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2012

"Warehouse 13" is an awful, awful show. It might work as a Disney teen series, but it fails miserably as a show for literate, pensive adults.

That being said, Eddie McClintock is hot - pink, puffy nipples, and a beautiful smile. He is to "Warehouse 13" what David Giuntoli is to "Grimm" - the sexy lead that almost makes you want to watch drivel.

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2012

Don't listen to r8, Warehouse is a fun, unpretentious show that isn't trying to be "pensive." It's not the new X-Files, it's popcorn/comedy sci-fi similar in tone to the network's better movies. Not to say it's always good, I only like about 1/3 of the episodes, but the best have good CGI and are quite enjoyable. It's SyFy's current #1 rated show.

Aside from Eddie, who at 5'11 is plenty tall enough and love his muscular bulk, the other male eye-candy on the show is the new gay character Jinx.

[quote] As well as a subtextual relationship between Myka and Helena "HG" Wells.

HG is either openly gay or bisexual, I think the later. She was the show's first queer character, but Jinx has much more visibility as basically part of the main cast.

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2012

Well, we need a new "X-Files", R9. Anything above-average would be nice - "Firefly" and "Black Mirror" were gone too soon.

by Anonymousreply 1009/03/2012

Good lord. That is not the way you use the word "pensive."

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2012

R8 was definitely using it correctly. R9's usage is more questionable, but that's probably because his brain was atrophied after three years of that show.

"Engaged in, involving, or reflecting deep or serious thought"

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2012

The show was a fun, which you are not.

by Anonymousreply 1307/18/2013

Joanne Kelly is gay, right?

Major gay vibes from her. And that was before I read the comments her and the woman who plays HG have made.

by Anonymousreply 1407/18/2013

Joanna and Jaime have great chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 1507/18/2013

He has nice big naturals.

by Anonymousreply 1607/23/2013

R8 is right about that show, and about the use of "pensive". Put Eddie on a better series, because he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 1707/23/2013

I love Warehouse 13 and think Eddie and Joanne are perfect for it.

by Anonymousreply 1807/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!