and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sen. Lindsey Graham Shows Chick-Fil-A Support On Facebook

Isn't this guy a big 'mo himself?

by Anonymousreply 4609/11/2014

Will somebody OUT that faggot already?

by Anonymousreply 108/01/2012

Some of the comments on there -

Lindsay Graham, never married, doesn't have a girlfriend, and lives with his mother. Just saying. Norman!!!!"

Ms. Lindsey Graham is the biggest closet case in republicant existence.... My advise Stay in the closet and swallow the key...

I'm shocked....shocked I tell you! that Dame Edna would pose with a Chick Fil A!

what's she doing with her other hand?

He thought we would get his picture taken with an actual chick. Guess he'll be taking the leftovers home to mother.

Drove by one of these places today...you should have seen all the white fat people. All six of them in line. I thought this was a big day for them or something?

by Anonymousreply 208/01/2012

Good. The more of this shit they eat, the faster they'll die of heart disease.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2012

Hopefully he is outed.

by Anonymousreply 608/01/2012

R5 = typing from the Dixie Acres Group Home for Mentally Retarded Adults

by Anonymousreply 708/01/2012

Looks like the people who eat there aren't exactly....um....slender.

by Anonymousreply 808/01/2012

Lindsey sure likes his chicken!!!

by Anonymousreply 908/01/2012

Randy Rainbow -

by Anonymousreply 1008/01/2012

Share this with anyone who is going out of their way to support Chick-Fil-A ... it might open their eyes a little:

by Anonymousreply 1108/01/2012

R5 = typical closet case, scanning the DL for nude pics while throwing out mindless anti-gay BS.

by Anonymousreply 1208/01/2012

Gay Gayerson's gay cousin.

by Anonymousreply 1308/01/2012

Elderly gay war monger. Someone set his bush on fire.

by Anonymousreply 1408/01/2012

I wonder how these christian nutcases and homophobic assholes would react if the CEO of a national restaurant chain, like Chick-fil-a, came out in support of and dontated to the KKK or better yet, or The Nation of Islam? Better yet...imagine if Chick-fil-a quit serving during Islamic Prayer times? LOL...that would be awesome. Have Prayer Rugs available and a have an Imam doing "Call to prayer" over the company's PA system!

by Anonymousreply 1508/01/2012

John Goodman weighs in on Chick-fil-A controversy—as Colonel Sanders -

by Anonymousreply 1608/01/2012

R5, stop your twisty, hateful shit. The only thing wished dead here is your dignity, but since it's DOA you can't accuse us of being mean.

As for a boycott (love those boy-cotts) helping that fast-food chain chicken parts, that's beside the point. If people who enjoy supporting demagoguery, inequality for gay people, inauthentic Christianity and false morality, of course they can flock to this plastic fry shack. But those people who don't want to eat where smug asses spout fundie garbage do know to avoid the place.

by Anonymousreply 1708/01/2012

No, it didn't. Simple business, you don't piss off your potential customers. They will lose more than they gain despite a temporary surge. Pretty stupid of them.

by Anonymousreply 1808/01/2012

So what they rabble up 100 bigoted fuck-heads to stand in line for some chicken. SO many more who had never heard of the company's position will decide to avoid the chain from here on out.

I overheard 3 people alone at my place of business who had never heard about the company's policies say they will avoid the company forever.

by Anonymousreply 2008/01/2012

What's packed is that asshole, R5/R19. Wish someone could get set you up with Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 2108/01/2012

Closet case alert @ r5 / r19.

by Anonymousreply 2208/01/2012

This cunt is at it again...now with gay immigration rights.

The closet sucks.

OUT THIS DAMN FOOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 2301/29/2013

he REALLY should be outed.

by Anonymousreply 2401/29/2013

I have an acquaintance who says that he saw Lindsey Graham with a guy at a gay bar years ago in either Greenville or Spartanburg, South Carolina, can't remember which. It would seem that someone would let the public know about this so he would have to shut his pie hole when he criticizes the gays!

by Anonymousreply 2501/29/2013

Even the Republicans have basically admitted this guy is a closet case. Joe Scarborough hinted at it last Summer and sometimes I see references to him being gay when I lurk on Free Republic.

by Anonymousreply 2601/30/2013

Miss Lindsey is running for re-election in 2014 and she is afraid that the tea baggers will run a candidate against her in the primary.

by Anonymousreply 2701/30/2013

ATLANTA -- Chick-fil-A's sales growth continued in 2012, despite last summer's gay marriage/gay rights controversy.

The Atlanta-based fast food chain generated $4.6 billion in sales last year, up about 12 percent from $4.1 billion in 2011.

RELATED | Chick-fil-A thrives despite gay rights issues PHOTOS | Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day

Chick-fil-A also opened 96 restaurants in 2012, bringing its count to 1,960 locations in 39 states and Washington, D.C.

It further claimed nearly 7,000 jobs created nationwide through new restaurant openings and existing restaurant growth.

And it gave more than $2 million in scholarships to students through its Chick-fil-A Leadership Scholarship program, the Chick-fil-A Bowl and two Chick-fil-A Kickoff games.

In summer 2012, Chick-fil-A president and COO Dan Cathy and the company caught flak from gay marriage support groups after he told Baptist Press -- "We are very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of a family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that."

by Anonymousreply 2801/30/2013

If Chick Fil A was unaffected then they wouldn't have that Pride Guy doing PR for them. The fact is, they want to expand in college campuses desperately and the boycott has hurt them in their expansion efforts. So that's why we have articles like in the HUff Po where the Pride guy and Mr. Cathy are playing kissie poo.

So you can spout off as many numbers as you want( and since they don't report their earnings and their financials you can only guess at those) but if Mr. Cathy was not affected he would not be making any effort to court LGBT and it's pretty obvious he's doing that.

by Anonymousreply 2901/30/2013

Having worked in the finance department of corporate America, I know Cathy's accountants can make the numbers say anything he wants.

I think the boycott is hurting them and I think that they had rather go to hell than admit it.

by Anonymousreply 3001/30/2013

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 3101/30/2013

What a first class asshole!

by Anonymousreply 3201/30/2013

Why are gays always so unable to out closet case gay politicians?

by Anonymousreply 3301/30/2013

I had Chick FIl A tonight. It was delicious.

by Anonymousreply 3401/30/2013

It's amazing that there are at least 2 gay Republicans in the Senate (Graham & Kirk), and yet the gay community has not outed one of them.

by Anonymousreply 3501/30/2013

Apparently, it's an open secret that Ms. Lindsey is a closet case who consistently votes against gay rights legislation so why hasn't he been outed?

Fergodsakes, he flames so much they can probably see him from the space station.

by Anonymousreply 3601/30/2013

Maybe Sen. Graham is asexual, and non-practicing.

Don't know his mental make-up, but maybe this is what has scarred him and causes him to vote against his nature.

Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 3701/30/2013

He's pretty scary. I don't think anyone would have the balls to out him. I sure wouldn't, he'd have the CIA after me.

by Anonymousreply 3801/30/2013

Oh, Lindsay has been out for years to his family and friends. You know, the same as Anderson Cooper and Jodie Foster have been out for years. For years, they tell us!

You just weren't paying attention. They weren't in the closet. They were out! Where have you been?

by Anonymousreply 3901/30/2013

He needs to SECEDE and suck seed!

by Anonymousreply 4001/30/2013

[quote]He's pretty scary. I don't think anyone would have the balls to out him. I sure wouldn't, he'd have the CIA after me.

Oh, please. The CIA has more important things to do. And they don't care what some angry queen like Graham thinks.

by Anonymousreply 4101/30/2013

...and for dessert, I had a heaping mound of dog shit that I found in the parking lot!

by Anonymousreply 4201/30/2013

R34, please fall into a pile of shit.

Oh wait, you did that when you went into CFA.

by Anonymousreply 4301/30/2013

Just for the record, it's Lindsay Lohan, Lindsey Graham.

by Anonymousreply 4401/30/2013

I thought he just announced his marriage to Jim Nabors?

by Anonymousreply 4501/30/2013

He is coasting to reelection.

by Anonymousreply 4609/11/2014
Need more help? Click Here.