Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Men who crave/addicted to pussy must be liars, or delusional.

I mean, who in their right mind, craves something that looks like a fleshy taco and smells like a freshly opened can of tuna. Do they seek out tuna scented air fresheners, as well? If so, I have yet to see one for sale.

Now, I can somewhat believe that there are men who fall in love with a woman, but beyond that...I don't believe men actually crave such an ugly, smelly thing.

In other words, I believe, deep down inside, most men are homosexual, and have either convinced themselves that they are straight, or lie.

That is the profound underlying secret that must be kept under wraps.

Do you agree?

by Anonymousreply 20105/07/2015

NO. I do not agree.

I like men but do crave pussy. I love to fuck women, but hate the automatic drama.

by Anonymousreply 107/29/2012

[quote]I mean, who in their right mind, craves something that looks like a fleshy taco and smells like a freshly opened can of tuna. Do they seek out tuna scented air fresheners, as well? If so, I have yet to see one for sale.

Straight people are wired to be attracted to one another's genitals, just like gay people are attracted to their gender's genitals. They don't think the opposite sex's private bits are gross, just like we don't think same sex bits are gross. It's just biology.

And P.S. most vaginas don't smell like tuna. If a vagoo does stink like fish, there's apparently a bacterial infection going on.

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2012

Okay, Einstein, what's your explanation for lesbians? Are they all secretly straight?

by Anonymousreply 407/29/2012

Pussy does not smell like fish, OP, unless the woman has an infection or a hygiene problem. And in that case, well, an infected or dirty dick is going to smell just as bad.

As for appearance, from an objective standpoint, neither the pussy nor the cock and balls are particularly delightful to gaze upon. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that both the male and female genitalia are downright fugly—with the dick and balls perhaps being more offensive than the pussy because they're hanging out there, forcing you to see everything, once the man's clothes are off.

You only think dicks and balls are attractive, OP, because you are attracted to men generally. Straight guys think pussies are attractive because they are attracted to women generally. To them, other men's cocks and balls as a potential objects of lust are just as a repulsive as pussies are to you.

Just because you can't imagine what it would be like to be straight and crave pussy, OP, does not mean all men feel like you do. Many straight men find your attraction to male bodies just as unfathomable.

by Anonymousreply 507/29/2012

zzzzzzz

Do unto others' sexual orientation and proclivities as you would have them do unto yours. Starting with not denying the orientation exists, even in jest.

This isn't the same thing as saying every man is doable.

by Anonymousreply 807/29/2012

OP, you obviously don't know any straight guys. I've fucked pussy, when I was closeted. It's not awful and it doesn't smell bad if you're with a girl who showers regularly.

by Anonymousreply 907/29/2012

[quote]When I was pretending to be straight, I fucked plenty of women.

And I am the queen of Rumania.

by Anonymousreply 1107/29/2012

so, R10, you are a gay man because you are fed up with being treated like shit by women?

F&F

by Anonymousreply 1207/29/2012

R1 copies and pasts the same bullshit over and over again.

[quote]I like men but do crave pussy. I love to fuck women, but hate the automatic drama.

No you don't.

by Anonymousreply 1307/29/2012

$18 to post this delusional drivel? OP, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 1507/29/2012

I think the OP has a lot of mommy issues to work out.

by Anonymousreply 1607/29/2012

[quote]As for appearance, from an objective standpoint, neither the pussy nor the cock and balls are particularly delightful to gaze upon.

IA. To quote a German cartoonist: genitals look like radioactive vegetables from outer space.

by Anonymousreply 1807/29/2012

You exhibitionist!

by Anonymousreply 2007/29/2012

You can get medical help for your pathological fear, OP. In your case, it would probably involve electro-convulsive therapy.

Do you realise that you came out of a pussy and not a prolapsed asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2107/29/2012

Jealousy rears its ugly head.

Really, op, you'd kill to have your very own vagina that men want to stick their dicks into rather than your shitty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2012

I am gay, gay, gay, but if OP were correct, the human race would have died out eons ago.

In fact, OP has it exactly backward. Evolution has ensured men crave pussy, for the sole reason that that is what keeps the species alive.

Homosexuality is a normal variation of human sexuality, but if the incidence of homosexuality, particularly exclusive homosexuality, were a majority, as OP states, humans might not have survived any number of periods before record history.

I'm not an anthropologist, but it could be argued one reason homosexuality is flourishing now is that humans are producing more offspring than the world needs, and thus there is not the biological and social need for the species to procreate so much.

But our bodies have not yet caught up with our social needs, and most men are still heterosexual and crave pussy.

by Anonymousreply 2507/30/2012

Pussy rules the world! Don't be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 2610/23/2012

OP, you do realize that your stance on men who like vagina is just as short-sighted and parochial as the shit straight men say about men who like penises.

No, I guess you don't.

by Anonymousreply 2710/23/2012

Get me one of these men...NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 2810/23/2012

Your sentences are full of commas instead of insight. But I don't think that anything I can say can help you; you are a fool.

by Anonymousreply 2910/23/2012

[quote]Oh please, lesbians are women who are fed up with being treated like shit by men.

Not really, I get treated much worse by women now that I'm out than I ever was by men when I was pretending to be straight. If I could be attracted to men instead of women, I would be. There's just one problem. I don't crave dick and think men are sexually repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 3010/23/2012

[quote]You exhibitionist!

Please take those dirty pillows away from me.

by Anonymousreply 3110/23/2012

I think men's balls are really grotesque. Hairy, wrinkly, ugly and they smell bad.

by Anonymousreply 3210/23/2012

R32, you must know my brother Carl.

by Anonymousreply 3310/23/2012

Imagine if OP said Men who like cock must be liars or delusional. Why would anyone in their right man like a piece of flaccid flesh that looks like, in fact is, a dick which oozes piss and cum and smells like a sweaty crotch.

Oh, but wait, straight men say that frequently. Don't they? And their statement is just as idiotic as OP's.

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2012

" I do know that sounds terribly stupid to ask, but can the vagina muscles tighten and relax as strong as the ass muscles?"

You might not be familiar with female anatomy, but brace yourself: women have assholes, too!

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2012

Vaginal muscles are stronger than ass muscles. Otherwise it would be impossibe to give birth to a baby...

by Anonymousreply 3810/24/2012

look at it from a lesbian's perspective who in the right mind would crave a dick that looked like a dolphin fetus got stuck trying to leap out the vagina

by Anonymousreply 3910/24/2012

OMG, R36. Are you kidding? Vaginal muscles are incredibly strong and elastic. Straight guys call it a "snapping pussy" because it can grab on and not let go.

by Anonymousreply 4010/24/2012

OP is clearly jealous of women.

by Anonymousreply 4110/24/2012

a fleshy taco or a turkey neck and gizzards

by Anonymousreply 4310/24/2012

OP is a jealous fag!

by Anonymousreply 4710/24/2012

OP prefers the stench of dirty assholes!

by Anonymousreply 4810/24/2012

Op, yo rose really smells like poo poo!

by Anonymousreply 4910/24/2012

Heterosexual men like everything about the sex including the smells.

I recently watched a video where a solitary male polar bear could smell a female in heat 10 miles away and off he went. It's like that.

by Anonymousreply 5010/24/2012

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5110/24/2012

I do hope OP has obtained the help he so obviously needs.

by Anonymousreply 5410/24/2012

I'm a gay guy who experimented with a female friend who was also curious. It wasn't a fit sexually, but I enjoyed it. I do not have a weird phobia of women's bodies, just little sexual interest. The OP isn't too far from being homophobic, if he were a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 5610/24/2012

Sure OP, that's why the human race has over populated this planet. It's all a ruse. LoL! Who wouldn't prefer shit over fish. (Eyeroll)

by Anonymousreply 5710/24/2012

OP Wishes he had a pussy instead of a bottomed out ass.

by Anonymousreply 5810/24/2012

Never mind assholes; plenty of dicks smell like corn chips and feet.

Now, if the woman doesn't wash herself, that's one thing. But the natural scent? Heterosexual guys are going to generally like that, as pointed out. And haha, true about overpopulation not lying.

by Anonymousreply 5910/24/2012

So, OP, what are you saying? That there are no straight men. Or merely that all straight men must be moderate in their sexual behavior because they certainly couldn't be sexually immoderate?

Either way, the fact is that you are completely wrong.

But you know that.

by Anonymousreply 6010/24/2012

bahahahahaha.. jealous? There all mine

by Anonymousreply 6110/24/2012

I wonder if pussy is the cilantro of genitals? You know how there's a certain gene mutation that makes you interpret the smell of cilantro differently (and offensively)?

Because gay men seem so passionately sure that vajayjay smells like fish, it doesn't even smell close to that to me (even the stank ones).

Poor OP, it must be so frustrating to not be able to convince most men to see the light.

by Anonymousreply 6210/24/2012

I guess men BUY used women's underwear because they hate the smell of pussy so much.

by Anonymousreply 6310/24/2012

" I USE TWINKIES A TAMPONS"

by Anonymousreply 6410/24/2012

"I ATE OUT GILBERT GRAPE'S MOTHER"

by Anonymousreply 6610/24/2012

This thread is funny.

The op is completely nuts! I have many straight friends and straight brothers, and I have to tell you that straight guys CRAVE pussy. I would daresay they love it more than we love cock.

They talk about licking it, fingering it, eating it, tasting it, and fucking it, and it drives them NUTS.

I know guys who even talk about loving to fuck girls when they're on their period! And that is totally insane, to me.

I was even in on a conversation where my nephew was talking to my brother about how he loves to fuck his girlfriend when they go camping, and haven't showered for a few days. He called it "cowboy style." Needless to say, I was repulsed.

A truly straight male thinks about pussy all day long, every day. Just like we think about dick, all day every day.

And no matter how much some of you bitches hate to admit it, a straight male LOVES pussy and hates cock.

That's why whenever I see "straight guy" or "curious guy" or "straight curious guy" on CL or other hookup sites, I have to laugh. Those guys are not straight. No matter how much they don't want to admit it to themselves. Because if they WERE straight, they'd be dreaming about PUSSY.

That's all. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 6710/24/2012

Pussy is the cilantro of gentials! Hilarious!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6810/24/2012

What R65 said.

by Anonymousreply 6910/24/2012

I think r67 speaks truth. It is what it is... just accept it OP.

by Anonymousreply 7010/24/2012

Ummmmm...r71, you aren't attracted to women's 'big floppy tits' and 'flabby asses' because you are gay. Is it really that difficult to understand? Most men are not gay.

End of/

by Anonymousreply 7210/25/2012

"I have never been able to figure it out, that is, how a man can be attracted to a shrill voiced, hairless creature with big floppy tits and big flabby ass."

It's alright, you'd rather fuck an ugly hairy stinky man. So what?

by Anonymousreply 7410/25/2012

.........omg.

by Anonymousreply 7610/25/2012

The collection lack of imagination in this thread is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 7710/25/2012

[quote]I have never been able to figure it out, that is, how a man can be attracted to a shrill voiced, hairless creature with big floppy tits and big flabby ass.

Sounds like you may be projecting, as not all women fit this description...and certainly some men exist who fit most of this description.

And maybe heterosexual/select bi men don't feel comfortable explaining to you, in detail, why they want to fuck vagina. Even if they are incapable of explaining it, I personally don't think it's something that one should then doubt the existence of...

by Anonymousreply 7810/25/2012

"I've only been with one vagina, but boy did that thing smell rank.

I figured that was due to his testosterone treatments, but maybe being gay makes vagina viscerally unappealing?"

Woman here. Some vages do smell "rank." Hormone imbalances and changes can definitely cause it.

Most popular causes, though, are infections (some of which are otherwise asymptomatic). Rarer causes are liver or kidney problems.

But yeah, if you're truly not hot for the sex, you're probably not going to feel attracted to the person's natural scents either.

by Anonymousreply 7910/25/2012

As a bi guy, I can assure you, pussy is fucking awesome. Everything about it is fucking awesome. It is intoxicatingly hot.

You can be so much more rough with it, it takes way less preparation, and you can go much longer. I end up having a lot more sex with my female partners than my male ones because of the convenience a pussy creates.

I'd also say oral is more fun. Less suffocating involved, although it does lack the intensity of being penetrated.

by Anonymousreply 8110/25/2012

R80, You may be imagining up stipulations as to "WHY" that you couldn't explain any better about what you're sexually attracted to or have chosen.

by Anonymousreply 8210/25/2012

A straight man's love for pussy is what made sure you were born. Just appreciate that there are differences in taste and respect that!

by Anonymousreply 8510/25/2012

@84 - So when did you choose to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 8610/25/2012

Pussies don't smell like fish. If they smell bad, then there is some kind of infection.

by Anonymousreply 8710/25/2012

Imagine all men were only attracted to women and all women were only attracted to men. With so much competition, how would unattractive people ever get laid/married?

by Anonymousreply 9010/25/2012

gay men hate women!!1

by Anonymousreply 9110/25/2012

Sticking your dick in a pussy or sticking your dick in an asshole... hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 9310/25/2012

TRIVIA: In American black culture, a cockhound is someone who craves cootchy. Cock=Pussy. I have confused countless black men by talking about "my cock", something I clearly don't have in their eyes. But I digress.

Clearly, I am clearly a cockhound, yet, not all vag is equally beautiful. The most aesthetically pleasing vag is one with all the labia tucked within a single crease, i.e., you could draw it with a single curving line... ah, the Mona Lisa of vag. Note: Such vag is rarely found in nature. Couple this with an ass fat enough to form an apron (as she lay down, her ass checks guides your joint to the spot with no assistance needed) and you have a combination that is nearly impossible. Chances of a prefect snizzle = 1/1000. Chances of a perfectly fat ass = 1/1000. Chances of both is one shot in a million. I have never seen it. I married the perfectly fat ass but her cootch is not modern art. And then to pull the oyster open in all of its dripping-with-duck-water glory... don't get me started.

I've actually tried to talk myself into being gay and can't do it. I can recognise that a man is extremely attractive and still have very little desire for him. If I was doing 25 to life, I would probably fuck men but it wouldn't be my first choice.

by Anonymousreply 9410/25/2012

r92 exactly!!! which makes me wonder why id we we born gay?

by Anonymousreply 9510/25/2012

R81 you have proven your gay & not bi, because if all the wonders of pussy you expel are true, you would never want anything but.

by Anonymousreply 9810/26/2012

Oh no (to posts like R94). Are straight people not happy enough taking over gay neighborhoods/bars in real life, that they have to crash gay websites, too?

As for the OP of this original post --- this a tired, tired trollish subject that's immature and overdone.

by Anonymousreply 9910/26/2012

Don't worry r99. I'm not a permanent resident. I'm just having fun visiting a little and I'll be on my way. Promise. Some of you homos are off the hook funny, though.

by Anonymousreply 10110/26/2012

>>I sometimes do wonder what is 'in' it for the guys when they penetrate a vagina?

Uh, millenia of evolution that's designed the most penis-pleasing hole ever.

by Anonymousreply 10310/26/2012

R23 nails it.

by Anonymousreply 10410/26/2012

Sorry girls, not even the queeniest bottoms would want to deal with periods and pregnancy and menopause and abortions... Keep dreaming, though.

by Anonymousreply 10510/26/2012

Um, R107, I don't know that R105 was a woman. I read it as a gay male rebuttal to the theory that some who vocally despise vaginas just wish they had one.

I can understand why some women would think about a sex change, come on. The pretty ones are often constantly hassled. More significantly, having a penis (or a passing assignment of male) does tend to snag a higher salary for most humans. The trick would be to never let anyone find out, however...

by Anonymousreply 10810/26/2012

OP, or maybe they're just straight?

by Anonymousreply 10910/26/2012

Mental midgetry thread

by Anonymousreply 11110/26/2012

"I'm cracking WALNUTS as I type!"

Basic anatomy, dear. Keep cracking.

by Anonymousreply 11410/26/2012

r112, the only way a straight man would "deal" with you is if he only had access to pussy once a year.

Your envy of women's access to prime straight cock is pathetically apparent.

by Anonymousreply 11510/26/2012

MPC is a black woman hating fagala

by Anonymousreply 11610/26/2012

R94's post caused the zombie virus in "28 Days Later". My God, some straight people are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 11810/26/2012

r118, So an obsession with pussy is disgusting while shit dripping on the end of your peen is what? Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 11910/26/2012

r20, my belief is that we are all slaves to what we are innately attracted from birth. I doubt much of it is an acquired taste. Body parts you don't have? What about parts that aren't even animate, like men with shoe fetishes? What about body parts that aren't even human, like men and women who fuck horses? The best evidence the gay is not a choice is those poor bastards in Iran who risk public hanging. Nor is any other sexual preference a choice.

Have you ever looked at erotica you kinda know is out of your sexual range just to see if you can develop an interested? It's a fun experiment. Go watch people fucking horses. If that gives you wood, it's probably because it accidentally hits on something you are already interested in... like a hot guy... who happens to be getting pooned by a horse.

by Anonymousreply 12110/26/2012

OP is the very definition of delusional. Not to mention the epitome of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 12410/27/2012

I've always felt that straight men must be "more straight" than gay men are gay. Many gay men, according to their own admissions, have had sex with women and are not repulsed. As one person said, it was okay just not as good as with men. Straight men on the other hand are generally repulsed by the idea of sex with men and it’s not a decision they make, it’s innate. But I do understand why it’s hard to fathom being attracted to a gender you yourself are not attracted to. It just feels wrong even when you understand it intellectually.

As to the hygiene issue, the gynecologist told me just yesterday that the vagina is self-cleaning and we don’t even need to use soap when we wash the area!

by Anonymousreply 12510/27/2012

It's a brain thing, OP. You wouldn't understand.

by Anonymousreply 12610/27/2012

If I could have occasional sex with women and not lose membership in the Gay Club, I'd do it. Pussy feels really good around my dick.

But it's not worth the risk of being discovered, labelled bi and disowned.

by Anonymousreply 12810/27/2012

Classic thread from one of the nelly "Ewwwww" trolls. Seriously, how do you get through the day?

by Anonymousreply 13210/29/2012

R130, clitoris must be first in the ingredients.

by Anonymousreply 13310/29/2012

Enough, R135. Put down the crack pipe. You are not even coherent.

by Anonymousreply 13610/29/2012

r135 You don't get it. There is a zen to the snizz and if you don't know about the zen, you're not going to enjoy it.

It's the exact same thing with public hangings. Americans really know how to hang a fucker right. You set the knot just behind the ear and you precisely calculate the correct drop... too little rope won't snap the neck, too much rope and you have a bloody mess (the cranium separates). Whereas, Iranians cannot possibly enjoy a good lynch because they are ignorant of proper technique. What joy is there lifting someone with a cord wrapped around their neck? That's just rude... and it's not hanging, it's strangulation! Likewise, all you need is a snapper zen master to cultivate an appreciation for bearded clam you never had.

by Anonymousreply 13910/29/2012

R140 Genotypic males born with androgen insensitivity usually end up with a small dead-end pocket for a vagina and, what looks like, an extra large cleopatra, queen of Nile. They are usually brought up as girls and typically remain girls by choice. They posses two undescended testicals (they are internal). A blood test will always reveal these "women" to be male. Jamie Lee Curtis is one and Ann Coulter is probably one. Excepting what was mentioned, they possess no "lady parts". Would you bone this?

by Anonymousreply 14110/29/2012

Uh,"Proud Heterophobe", you are completely wrong saying females hate 'what they've got'. I do not know any woman, whether straight or gay, who does not appreciate their puss. We are just as fond of our equipment as men are of theirs.

by Anonymousreply 14210/31/2012

>>testicals

Oh, brother!

by Anonymousreply 14310/31/2012

Can anyone guess what "Proud Heterophobe"'s native language is? He keeps fucking up prepositions, writing about people getting aroused "with" (instead of by.)

by Anonymousreply 14410/31/2012

febreeze that shit

by Anonymousreply 14510/31/2012

This is such as ridiculous fight, r146. Adolescents are sex crazed and will try ANYTHING. The dicks in straight porn are for men, not women. The money shot is for men too -- straight porn is made by and for men.

OP, did you write this stupidity in the Hollywood lesbians thread? It sounds like you:

"You don't have to know anything about women to know that heterosexual women don't eat pussy and don't want to get their pussies licked by someone of their own sex. Maybe that's a fantasy of yours: a "straight" woman who succumbs to the delights of lesbianism whenever the opportunity presents itself. Yes, I suspect that's a very vivid fantasy of yours."

by Anonymousreply 14710/31/2012

Second the above: at least a good number of straight men like to watch "big dicks" so that they can role play in their minds about having a gigantic, powerful schlong that ravishes a delicate female.

by Anonymousreply 14810/31/2012

Welcome to our newest sickie, Proud Heterophobe.

by Anonymousreply 15010/31/2012

Oy vey, OP. Worry about what you crave, and don't concern yourself with what other people crave. Unless you are looking for reassurance from your fellow mates that liking dick is not a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 15110/31/2012

Let's be honest. Would anybody here prefer the smell of doodie over snizzle?

by Anonymousreply 15211/01/2012

LoL at R153 !!! Imbeciles are hilarious!!!

by Anonymousreply 15411/03/2012

[quote]There, where one has something, the other one has a completely different part.

And they say you can't argue with Mother Nature.

by Anonymousreply 15511/03/2012

If gay men are so repulsed by women's bodies, why isn't it easy to believe that straight men are just as repulsed by men's, r146? I don't believe it's an act.

by Anonymousreply 15611/03/2012

Listen, straight men are not interested in other men sexually. Mother nature gave them a repugnant visceral response to the idea of sex with men just in case they'd get confused in their frenzy to get laid.

by Anonymousreply 15811/04/2012

A soft, wet, highly responsive, organ between a woman's thighs with expansive lubricious musculature to massage and milk a dick.

Of course, OP must be correct. I can't think of a single reason why people who find women attractive would be drawn to it.

by Anonymousreply 16011/05/2012

no the OP is incorrect. three-hole whores are better than two-hole whores. it's arithmetic, of course. women are better than guys at math. yay!

by Anonymousreply 16111/05/2012

Op, tacos and tuna are delicious, shit chutes not so much, what's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 16311/06/2012

Sounds like you've got a case of jealous fagitis.

by Anonymousreply 16411/06/2012

Womens vagina smells like fish. A mans ass smells like shit. Which is worse? Most would say ass!

by Anonymousreply 16611/07/2012

[r165]: you sound dumb.

by Anonymousreply 16811/08/2012

I'm sorry, but if your "gayness" is based on a childish, immature revulsion at the "otherness" of the opposite sex, you're not really gay, you're just emotionally stunted or mentally ill.

Grow the fuck up or see a psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 16911/08/2012

r165/"Proud Heterophobe"=mhb (who is a "proud" misogynist)

by Anonymousreply 17011/08/2012

[quote]Who in their right mind, craves something that looks like a fleshy taco and smells like a freshly opened can of tuna.

I resemble that remark.

by Anonymousreply 17311/12/2012

R172 Welcome to our newset sickie x2. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 17411/12/2012

Your insane. If u haven't done it keep ur theories to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 17503/07/2013

-

by Anonymousreply 17603/07/2013

Oh Oh, I love the smell of a woman "down there". I would rather smell her than fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 17702/14/2014

R25 Perfectly stated.

Everyone who is still confused, just read this.

by Anonymousreply 17802/14/2014

I fucked pussy before I fucked ass. I am gay but pussy is amazing for fucking. Better than ass any day being designed for fucking and all. Now its just assfucking for me. But sweet memories...

by Anonymousreply 17902/14/2014

I'm not gay.I have been with the same women for 10 years and I will tell you that I do crave her vagina very much and very often..... I like tasting her vagina and having intercourse with her. Also sense I'm and older man i have seen other vagina as well.... none of them were ugly in my opinion.... NONE of them. Some were actually very beautiful and if I wasn't married would enjoy sampling some of them again! So please sir.... in your next flamboyantly gay rant, do try to not insult half of our own species. After all.... everyone of us did come out of one.

by Anonymousreply 18105/20/2014

R180 Chiwawa? Really.

by Anonymousreply 18205/20/2014

I don't want to burst your bubble OP but if your dad wouldn't have lusted after your moms bits you wouldn't be here to write your stupid statement on DL.

by Anonymousreply 18305/20/2014

Dicks and balls look like external tumours.

by Anonymousreply 18405/20/2014

It appears I'm in the minority in that I think a flaccid cock and balls are a thing of beauty. I enjoy looking at dicks soft or hard and find both appealing. I don't understand all these people who say that a mans's genetalia looks gross or horrible, in either state.

by Anonymousreply 18505/20/2014

The only reason most men "crave" pussy is because we are socialized/brainwashed to think it's manly to fuck women. Men are eager to fuck women because, in our societies, that is how you prove you are a "real man". Deep down, men can't stand women and much prefer their own kind. In Ancient Greece, masculinity was associated with homosexuality not heterosexuality - and as a result, the birth rate plummeted because men mostly abandoned sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 18705/20/2014

R187 is psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 18805/20/2014

Who the hell bumped this ancient imbecilic thread? Gay men and straight women like dick, lesbians and straight men like pussy. Arguing about the merits of either is moronic. Both are "better", depending on your wiring.

The one indubitable fact is that the people arguing here are mentally compromised.

by Anonymousreply 18905/20/2014

I am in the camp that neither dicks or pussies are particularly beautiful n and of themselves. I always feel like giggling when I see a random dick, but when it's the dick of a man I like, THEN I find it beautiful. Corny as hell, but true.

by Anonymousreply 19005/20/2014

I gather that some, or just a lot of gay men find pussy repulsive. Enlighten me, though my darlings. At least do you find our tits sensual? Wouldn't you want to rub your cock against them? Wouldn't that be pleasing to you? Do not lie!

by Anonymousreply 19105/21/2014

I know a couple of gays who are very envious of PUSSY.

by Anonymousreply 19205/22/2014

im a straight woman but i love the smell and taste of pussy

nom noom nom, i like the smell of women in general too. still completely hetero female tho......XD

by Anonymousreply 19312/12/2014

OP is beyond ignorant, particularly of what certain muscles can do (and with natural lubrication).

by Anonymousreply 19412/12/2014

most men dont even like women at all-they just want access to sticking their cock in someplace socially acceptable once in a blue moon

by Anonymousreply 19512/12/2014

A public service message about pheromones...

by Anonymousreply 19612/12/2014

For anyone still confused about Hetero male attraction to flesh flowers..

Go to Grooveshark. Type 'Prince' in the search box. Pick almost any title that sounds like it might be related to sex (clue: it's about 1 in 3). Listen to the song that plays--in full. Rinse and repeat. You'll know when the penny drops.

Recommendations if you're too lazy to search: Le Grind (The Black Album), Ripopgodazippa (Crystal Ball), Scarlet Pussy (Lovesexy), Cream, Violet, or Gett Off (Diamonds & Pearls), Girls and Boys (Parade), Bambi (Prince), Soft & Wet (For You), Pheromone (Come), Darling Nikki (Purple Rain), FUNKNROLL (Art Official Age), Lady Cab Driver (1999), Lemon Crush (Batman)..

by Anonymousreply 19712/12/2014

Op, you're a nut. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 19812/12/2014

I have yet to experience a tuna smelling pussy... Maybe you need to shower more?

by Anonymousreply 19905/07/2015

FF the Op.

by Anonymousreply 20005/07/2015

The underlying secret OP is that THEY ARE STRAIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 20105/07/2015
Need more help? Click Here.