Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matthew McConaughey is a chicken dick

Killer Joe has Joe frontally nude in one scene as he enters a house.

MC agreed with Friedkin to film the way it was in the play, then renigged when 80% of the filming was done and his nude scene was up.

He wore a cock sock and tied a ribbon around it, absolutely refusing. He told them to scrap the footage and cast someone else if they needed a prick so bad.

Rather than show his dick, he was one.

by Anonymousreply 6303/23/2013

Maybe it's microscopic.

by Anonymousreply 107/29/2012

Most likely he is just a needle dick

by Anonymousreply 207/29/2012

[quote]then renigged

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2012

Why couldn't he wear a prosthetic, like so many other full-frontals (like Boogie Nights, or Y Tu Mama Tambien)?

by Anonymousreply 507/29/2012

Short and stubby - like his arms !

by Anonymousreply 607/29/2012

R5 not everyone wants a make up person to see what they have in order to attach the fake dick.

by Anonymousreply 707/29/2012

Wouldn't this kind of thing be in his contract?

by Anonymousreply 907/29/2012

Yes R9, that is the point. He refused despite the contractual agreement.

If they fired him at that point for breach they would have had to re-shoot 80% of the film and they would have lost the star power.

by Anonymousreply 1007/29/2012

Will this hurt his future career? Would directors now refuse to hire him? Did he give a logical explanation for the refusal?

Learn something new everyday on DL. Didn't know that they use "fake penises." Don't know what the obsession about size is anyway. Used to know a Armani cologne model. We would sunbathe and he would wear shorts almost to his knees, (he was 6' with very long legs) and I'd still see it "peeking out."

by Anonymousreply 1107/29/2012

R12 I've no idea what the issue is...maybe because it was going to be well lit and not brief and blurry.

by Anonymousreply 1307/29/2012

OP is the "I'm gay but like pussy better" troll.

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 1607/29/2012

I saw the movie last week. You can see his balls for a second in this scene, swinging between his legs. Lots of ass. I guess he just wants to keep the shaft to himself.

by Anonymousreply 1707/29/2012

He certainly didn't have a problem waving his dick in front of Woody Harrelson's and Josh Lucas's faces while playing the bongos!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1807/29/2012

Shit, they had him playing bongos in his strip routine in "Magic Mike"!

by Anonymousreply 1907/29/2012

[quote]He certainly didn't have a problem waving his dick in front of Woody Harrelson's and Josh Lucas's faces while playing the bongos!!!!

It was actually Cole Hauser who was with Matthew when he got arrested for bongo playing.

As for Matthew's dick, I think he may have a short but thick one. His balls, however, I believe are big low-hangers.

by Anonymousreply 2007/29/2012

I saw the film last year at TIFF. As a top, I was more than satisfied to see his hot ass so no big deal not seeing his dick.

By the way the movie was GREAT!

by Anonymousreply 2107/29/2012

Ladies who don't want to shoot their nude scenes should remember this trick. "Let's film the rest of the movie first ..."

by Anonymousreply 2207/29/2012

In this movie Gena Gershon also has a nude scene, and they used an enormous merkin! Like a fucking afro. Gena Gershon! I feel like I was so introduced to her labia in Showgirls that I shook her its hand! I think it was because Friedkin wanted an old-timey full bush though and I doubt she's got anything down there, you know women these days, and that's why the merkin was used. But still. This movie is a mess of genitalia.

by Anonymousreply 2307/29/2012

[quote] It was actually Cole Hauser who was with Matthew when he got arrested for bongo playing.

not bongo playing. It was naked bongo playing

by Anonymousreply 2407/29/2012

I thought he was initially arrested because he was playing too loudly. The cops just happened to see that he was naked when they came into his house.

by Anonymousreply 2507/29/2012

Well... this is legitimately disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 2607/29/2012

Future directors now know to film the cock scene FIRST!!

by Anonymousreply 2707/30/2012

Why are American actors always so afraid to show their cocks? They do it in Europe all the time.

by Anonymousreply 2807/30/2012

Sometimes it's just not necessary to show a dick. That's all some European films have going for them. Poor lighting and a cock shot tricks people into thinking it's "gritty" and "real", whenever the screenplay's shit.

Fassbender's set the bar high now for mainstream actors doing full frontal.

Killer Joe was excellent though. Some of it still had the air of theatre about it ("Let her change, Dad. Let her CHANGE. Don't you get it, this is a metaphor for her character arc, Let...HER...change") but I was surprised by how much I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 2907/30/2012

[quote]Sometimes it's just not necessary to show a dick. That's all some European films have going for them. Poor lighting and a cock shot tricks people into thinking it's "gritty" and "real", whenever the screenplay's shit.

Yes, but you're basically describing B-movies. Most mainstream European movies have male nudity in them and they're good movies. And that's certainly not all European movies have going for them.

by Anonymousreply 3007/30/2012

French actor,Alain Delon,showed everything in a movie way back. He looked beautiful,but I think it would've been better to keep the mystery.

by Anonymousreply 3107/30/2012

I don't think Alain Delon did much full-frontal nudity to speak of, unless you're talking about a brief nude scene he did on a beach when he was older.

by Anonymousreply 3207/30/2012

re Alan Delon: you have to understand that French people tend to be more naked in real life than Americans, so it's not a stretch for an actor in a French movie to show full-frontal. To do so in the U.S. is a real statement; there, it's regular life.

by Anonymousreply 3307/30/2012

We are a nation of prudes.

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2012

[quote]they would have lost the star power.

and they'd have to go back to the 1990's to get it back.

by Anonymousreply 3507/30/2012

[quote]you have to understand that French people tend to be more naked in real life than Americans

No, not really. They're just not freaked out by it when it does happen...

by Anonymousreply 3607/30/2012

Why is it OK for a female to show full-frontal and not a male? Thinking back to "The Crying Game," and I though "fair-play." Or was that just a side-view? And do they have "cock substitutes or stand-ins?"

by Anonymousreply 3707/30/2012

Rarely do they have stand in's. However Marky Mark refused to allow the fake dick (he did not want the make up people talking about his real size) so a stand in was used for the fake cock scenes.

You never see the face and the dick in the same shot.

by Anonymousreply 3807/30/2012

I've seen a lot of photos of McConnaghy in the last week (at events for the film) and he looks skeletally skinny. Is he sick?

by Anonymousreply 3907/30/2012

Not sick, R39, just losing weight for a new role. He said that by the time filming starts on the new movie, he doesn't want to look healthy at all.

by Anonymousreply 4007/30/2012

Isn't this the movie that's being produced by the married guy who hit on that actress on a plane and she was tweeting all about it live? The guy who told his bullshit Christian redemption story on the View with his none too happy wife by his side?

by Anonymousreply 4107/30/2012

Maybe he doesn't want DL to make fun of his private parts.

by Anonymousreply 4207/30/2012

R42, perhaps Michael Fassbender set a size standard that is too big for him to overcome.

by Anonymousreply 4307/30/2012

Maybe it was his fluffer's week off

by Anonymousreply 4407/30/2012

I think R43 has hit the nail on the head.

Notice the guy who claimed Mc had done a frontal never came back to the thread with proof.

by Anonymousreply 4507/31/2012

Is it me, or does he look like the Lochness Monster in this pic?

by Anonymousreply 4608/13/2012

He's so smug and self-aware - ugh. I can't stand him. I hope he does have a micro wienie. In addition, I've heard from reliable sources who've been around him more than once that he's got questionable hygiene - horrid body odor. Blech.

by Anonymousreply 4708/14/2012

Fuck him and his mush-mouthed baby-factory skank.

by Anonymousreply 4908/14/2012

r-48 wins for best answer

by Anonymousreply 5008/14/2012

That was a shitty thing to do...if it really went down like that.

by Anonymousreply 5108/14/2012

It's a pretty nice ass though.

by Anonymousreply 5210/16/2012

Walking away showing off that ass.

by Anonymousreply 5310/16/2012

Another one of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 5410/16/2012

I haven't seen many Matthew McConaughey films but his nude scenes in The Paperboy were pretty graphic and extended. If there was a dick flash I missed it but his characters gay storyline, sex scene and bathroom/shower scene more than made up for what he hasn't shown.

by Anonymousreply 5510/16/2012

He had a reputation for not bathing. I wonder if marriage has gotten him in the habit of using a bathtub and shower.

by Anonymousreply 5610/19/2012

There is no right to see other peoples' bodies, especially there genitals. In fact, most normal people believe in keeping their genitals private, hence, the name "privates." I respect that normal desire and choice.

by Anonymousreply 5710/19/2012

the US is fucked.

I spent some time in Europe. London, Paris...

Small example: Pink's song was heard on the radio there and here is a lyric I easily heard: "...I had a shit day".

Back in the States, this is what I hear: "...I had a day"

Yet we can show on national tv a head getting blown off (Walking Dead (I love it, btw)), verbal abuse of women, the word "fag", etc.

European actors have no issue showing their dicks. Americans are prudes. PRUDES.

McBongo is no exception. And he was completely NUDE playing with his equally hot, equally nude friend Cole Hauser.

by Anonymousreply 5810/19/2012

If I had a tiny dick, I wouldn't want to have it flashed in front of the camera where it's on record forever. That could be the reason, or maybe he had some other reason.

I saw Killer Joe. It really wouldn't have made the movie any better.

Why does OP care?

by Anonymousreply 5910/19/2012

Matthew McConaughey [click thru for more details] dying of AID's, murder investigation into his fathers death, mind control Satanist, sex addict, homosexual, Austin Texas keep your son's away from him until he is locked up. Much more information, click thru for more info on URL, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 6003/21/2013

If you simultaneously had another movie released in which you played an aging stud stripper you might feel the same way about how your junk was perceived by the public, and so would the creative team behind that stripper movie.

by Anonymousreply 6103/21/2013

R62 the thread is about MM and his chicken dick.

by Anonymousreply 6303/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.