Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Doing things in your sleep that you don't recall.

Have you ever been told you did something in your sleep that you have no memory of?

My partner told me I bit his toe the other night. I have absolutely no memory of this, and it scares me because if I could do something like that, I could do something even worse.

Well?

by Anonymousreply 3211/11/2013

Your partner should be scared. There are people who kill in their sleep.

by Anonymousreply 107/29/2012

by Anonymousreply 207/29/2012

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2012

Did we date, R2?

by Anonymousreply 407/29/2012

About ten years ago my cat went missing. That night I dreamt that I was driving all around town and I kept seeing dead cats on the side of the road, and all of them had x's for eyes. It was creepy & very vivid. When I went out to my car the next morning, my car was parked askew, and the bushes on the side of my driveway looked like they had been run over. Scary—I think I drove in my sleep that night. Hasn't happened since (that I'm aware of).

by Anonymousreply 507/29/2012

I've been a sleepwalker. One time I ended up in my roommate's bed and was having sex with him , but woke up in the middle of it and went back to bed. I was rather confused.

I was told that I used to walk into the living room in my underwear while walking in my sleep as a child.

by Anonymousreply 607/29/2012

I dreamt I agreed to be gangbanged by fifty men on camera. Thank God it was just a dream.

by Anonymousreply 707/29/2012

Your mom.

by Anonymousreply 807/29/2012

Another sleep talker/walker here. Once I woke up, and found myself tidying things up. Too bad it can't be controlled; it'd be great to do all my chores while sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 1007/29/2012

My mum caught me weeing off of the deck in my sleep. I would have had to walk past at least two loos to get there.

by Anonymousreply 1107/29/2012

R9, are you on any meds?

by Anonymousreply 1207/29/2012

And as a child, my Mother said she was sitting watching TV and I came downstairs, and went into the laundry room. Perplexed as to why in the world I would be in there that time of night, she went in only to find me peeing in the dryer. I just closed the door, walked past her and went back up to bed.

by Anonymousreply 1307/29/2012

On Ambien I recently became a sleepeater which is especially annoying because I'm tracking calories to lose weight and I don't know what I ate (though there were clues in the debris).

by Anonymousreply 1507/29/2012

There is a difference between sleep walking and what happens to people who act out aggressively in their sleep.

by Anonymousreply 1609/18/2012

I woke up yesterday morning and one of my rings was missing of my finger. Searched every for it and could not find it. After racking my head about it I decided to go clean my room and I picked up my socks that I had on the night before and they were rolled up , so I unrolled them and inside was my ring !:) I don't not remember getting up and taking my socks off let alone hiding my ring. Any suggestion in why or what would cause my to do this . Tina :)

by Anonymousreply 1711/07/2013

At least half of you have posted on datalounge while asleep.

by Anonymousreply 1811/09/2013

Used to have a roommate who would have sex while sleeping. Oddly the first few times I did not know but the third time I tried to get him off after he swallowed my load. He did not get hard and tried to repeat the same thing he did to be seconds before. I then realized he was sleepwalking. Didn't say anything because he gave great head when he was asleep and could actually deepthroat.

Sometimes he would get me off 2 or 3 times in a night. I never could manage to fuck him. He would try and kiss but it was mechanical and odd. I just directed his mouth to my cock.

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2013

"Have you ever been told you did something in your sleep that you have no memory of?"

Yes, but eventually the proof comes out in the movies.

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2013

I've been told I talk in my sleep sometimes. It was during a period that I had a very stressful job, so maybe it isn't a common habit of mine. It was a big surprise to hear that though, I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 2111/10/2013

I don't drink anymore. But one time, after going to sleep drunk, I had the thought that I was cold and my pillow wasn't comfortable. I can also recall that my bed was hard. After a few moments, I realized that I had gotten up and was laying on a pile of dirty laundry, in the basement, that was laying in front of the washing machine.

That was shortly before I quit.

by Anonymousreply 2211/10/2013

my sister likes to eat chocolate ice cream in her sleep

by Anonymousreply 2311/10/2013

My BF claimed he was "sleepwalking" when he put one of my ferrets in the dishwasher.

by Anonymousreply 2411/10/2013

I haven't done this much as an adult, but went through a period of it when I was a teenager. One time I took all the cushions off the couch and stacked them on the kitchen table, which had to have taken me several trips. Another time I took the electric blanket, which was plugged in, off the bed, folded it up and put it on the back porch.

I would also go to bed in clothes and wake up naked. My dad and I still laugh at this one--he woke up and I was sitting naked on his bed trying to put MY clothes on him. I sort of remember waking up when he did..I was trying to put my t shirt over his head. I'm lucky he didn't try to kill me. Can you imagine waking up and thinking someone is trying to stuff your head into bag??

I also had a friend in college who played with my cock every time we slept in the same bed. He always SEEMED to be asleep.

by Anonymousreply 2511/10/2013

I had a "straight" roommate who used to put his hands on me while asleep, and I could see he had chucked his shorts off and pulled down his covers. Obviously he was pretending but I'm not into games.

by Anonymousreply 2611/10/2013

Before Ambien, there was a very potent hypnotic benzo called Halcion. My psychiatrist prescribed it for my insomnia, and Man oh Manischewitz does it ever work. I had a particular "no go" in the bedroom which bugged my bf to no end. One morning I awoke to a lovely breakfast served on Limoges china with all the trimmings including a fresh gardenia. Though he was a considerate dude, he was certainly not the Martha Stewart type and had never so much as cooked me a boiled egg. After consuming the repast I said, "I hope this is just the start of you becoming such a romantic!!" To which he replied, "Well every time you *&*&& my (*&^ and ^%$%^ the #$^%$ I will cook anything you desire! Yeah, I WAS sore. NO memory of anything.

by Anonymousreply 2711/10/2013

Took an Ambien and took a shower in my clothes. I only remember a few seconds, waking up on the toilet with my clothes soaked, peeling them off of myself. Scary stuff!

by Anonymousreply 2811/10/2013

W&W for you r18

by Anonymousreply 2911/10/2013

I dreamt I ate a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was gone!

by Anonymousreply 3011/11/2013

I'm a pretty indiscriminate sleep eater. I've woken myself up attemting to eat everything from newspapers to fridge magnets.

by Anonymousreply 3111/11/2013

My partner and I were staying in a hotel one night. I took an Ambien and went to bed. About an hour later, I got up, put my swim suit on and left the room. She said my eyes were open but I seemed weird. She asked where I was going and I said, "Swimming." I left the room and went into the hot tub for about 10 minutes. I came back to the room took off the swimsuit and got back in bed.

The next morning I asked her how my swimsuit got wet.

by Anonymousreply 3211/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.