Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zack and Joel

All right, I know Zack Levi is the big Christian affectionado and all and Joel McHale is mister surburban married forever. What I want to know is why they get on tv and flirt like that just to drive me crazy. Jeez, their ages combined is almost as old as I am!

by Anonymousreply 2211/04/2013

Link please. Or at least tell us what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 107/28/2012

Zack was on The Soup this week. I can't tell you more; I was only half-paying attention since Joel was wearing a shirt.

by Anonymousreply 207/28/2012

And their height, combined, makes them actually taller them I am!!!

by Anonymousreply 307/28/2012

Oh please no, not before I've had my coffee.

by Anonymousreply 407/28/2012

From IMDB:

Zac's best friend is Joel David Moore. Moore is also his business partner with the production company, "Coattails Entertainment".

by Anonymousreply 507/28/2012

Zachary Levi is one of those uber-Jesusy guys who pings like hell to me. A went to school with a lot of super-Christians like that. Not sure if they're actually in the closet or if the spirit of Christ just makes them come off gay.

by Anonymousreply 607/28/2012

I don't know what you're talking about silly man I am ssssssstraight as the dickens!

by Anonymousreply 707/28/2012

I can't explain what it is, but anytime Joel is near another male who is remotely hot, I feel like a bass guitar starts up or maybe some Barry White for Boys. This week is was Patrick from Suits. He's awfully cute, doesn't ping (except with Joel - everyone does,) and he has a terrible body. Still, as they exited stage right together, it was all we're going to go do it now.

Is it just me and a thing for Joel?

by Anonymousreply 808/03/2012

I think it is kind of a character McHale plays on the Soup...he isn't really pingy other places (he is kind of haughty on other shows) Zachary pings EVERYWHERE. #prayawaythegay

by Anonymousreply 908/03/2012

OP and r8 of this thread is the same person who posted on the thread about the Romney/Reid tax return showdown:

"You guys want him elected THAT bad? That you'd believe the challenger skipped paying taxes for TEN FUCKINBG YEARS and is lying to get away with it? And believes he can?

And no, when it is revealed that Harry has been set up and is wrong, the Democrats will NOT pay a price. They'll just do an Emily Litella and move on as usual."

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

by Anonymousreply 1008/03/2012

R10 Your search was nowheres near diligent enough. This OP has posted alarming things in many threads. I have no idear what Harry is doing since he loathes (as in loooooathes)President Obama.

by Anonymousreply 1108/04/2012

True, my search was perfunctory, but the one example I gave clearly shows the nuttiness!!

by Anonymousreply 1208/04/2012

I really doubt Zac is trying to pray the gay away, he's just genuinely religious. He doesn't go out of his way to make himself seem straight. He's glass closeted like Lee Pace and Quinto/Cooper before they came out.

by Anonymousreply 1309/28/2013

Zach Levi is a Christian?

by Anonymousreply 1409/28/2013

Definitely. There's a quote of his from back in 2001 which was basically about proselytizing to people on sets, but he would have only been around 21 at the time he said it, so he hadn't really been out on his own very long. His parents are legit wackos. If you google his mother's name you can find some rants that would fit right in on Free Republic.

As far as Zac's personal beliefs, I think he's mellowed out quite a bit. He does still make the occasional reference to his faith here and there, but not like the infamous quote.

Also, there's no such thing as a 32-year-old, straight, evangelical bachelor. That's my primary reason for believing he's gay. Evangelical kids are encourage from birth to get married as soon as possible, and considering he was a bit of a zealot when he was young, I'm pretty sure he would have done exactly that if he was straight.

by Anonymousreply 1509/28/2013

His name is quite Jewish sounding.

by Anonymousreply 1609/29/2013

r16 It's a stage name. His full name is Zachary Levi Pugh.

by Anonymousreply 1709/29/2013

Actually, he just went on Wendy Williams a few weeks ago and went out of his way to talk about "all the hot women in New York" and about his ex-girlfriends. Guess being in a Broadway musical was making him look a little too gay. Closet-case restored.

by Anonymousreply 1810/01/2013

First Date promo about dating where Levi goes above and beyond to avoid mentioning women.

His celebrity crush is himself, and his ideal woman has the face, body, and brain of himself.

by Anonymousreply 1911/04/2013

Supposedly he runs with the same Hollywood Xtian crowd as Jason Kennedy from E!/NBC, who is another early-30s single Jesus-lovin' guy who pings to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 2011/04/2013

Joel McHale in underwear

by Anonymousreply 2111/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!