Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bob Costas and Tom Brokaw

What a couple of assholes.

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2014

Costas has always been an asshole. Brokaw's grown into the role. He's as far from being a journalist as you can get...

by Anonymousreply 407/27/2012

OP, prepare yourself: I liked Bryant Gumble. Best "Today" host ever.

by Anonymousreply 507/27/2012

OP is not an idiot, R1. He is a cunt.

R2 is the true asshole here. Smell her brown intelligence from where you sit.

by Anonymousreply 607/27/2012

Costas is an excellent interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 707/27/2012

OP is not entirely correct.

Costas and Brokaw came across as smug wasps needing to explain "those wacky English people and their customs" to midwestern/southern Americans.

by Anonymousreply 807/27/2012

After tonight's broadcasts, you know they'll be fucking.

by Anonymousreply 907/27/2012

True, R7. Costas is the one who got Jerry Sandusky to admit that he liked showering with boys and touching their legs.

by Anonymousreply 1007/27/2012

They're OK. I don't dislike them nearly as much as I dislike Matt Lauer and Bryant Gumble. They're the true assholes.

by Anonymousreply 1107/28/2012

I don't know anything about Bob Costas but how Tom Brokaw ever, ever got where he did is a total and completely baffling puzzle to me--he can't even pronounce his Ls correctly. And this "Greatest Generation" crap he supposedly wrote is nothing but trite republican garbage. He's like Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters; how on earth did any of them manage to get where they got being the complete assholes they are. I'd be willing to say they fucked their way along but who would want them, man or woman? The NBC news was never the same after it went downhill when Huntley-Brinkley went by the wayside--the news had less hysteria and hearts and flowers then and was presented with enough dignity to have Beethoven's 9th symphony (2nd movement) as the theme song; they could at least get rid of the ugly shit they have for a theme song now, which they seem to think everyone still wants to hear after what seems like hundreds of years of hearing it.

by Anonymousreply 1207/28/2012

Wow, an asshole on television. I must buy one.

by Anonymousreply 1307/28/2012

Costas is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012

R8 Costas is FAR from being a WASP.

by Anonymousreply 1512/04/2012

This gun control think has been awful for him because....they keep showing this one picture and from that angle has face lift scar is so clearly visable...(look straight into the camera at all times....Bob)

by Anonymousreply 1612/04/2012

His scary mask face gave that one away even without an evident scar.

by Anonymousreply 1712/04/2012

Bob Costas has an excellent broadcast voice. Tom Brokaw has an annoying speech [italic]impwediment[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 2002/15/2013

In Argo, which takes place in 1980, they showed a brief clip of young Tom Brokaw reporting on the Iran hostage crisis. I'd forgotten how insanely hot my teenaged self found him back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 2102/15/2013

I'd suck Brokaw's cock til raw even if I had to tie it to popsicle sticks to keep it erect

by Anonymousreply 2202/15/2013

R18/19, you're repeating yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2302/15/2013

Besides his speech impediment, it often sounds like Tom Brokaw is gasping for air.

by Anonymousreply 2402/15/2013

Both are smug assholes, but both have had some good moments. And better than most.

by Anonymousreply 2502/11/2014

Well right now Brokaw announced he is battling cancer, and Costas was pulled off the air because of eye infection

by Anonymousreply 2602/11/2014

This is one of those "Oh, wow!" moments, where, while you might not think a lot about a celebrity, you have to feel their pain.

Godspeed Bob Costas. May you defeat your eye infections and go onto many more years of insightful coverage.

by Anonymousreply 2702/11/2014

and Brokaw cancer?

by Anonymousreply 2802/12/2014

Costas rocks!!! You got a bunch of wiggers on this forum who think it's cool to be black and white people are lame.

by Anonymousreply 2902/13/2014

Brokaw is the bigger asshole of them because he got cancer. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 3002/20/2014

Costas is good. I like him too. Brokaw was good in an age when newsmen and journalists reported facts without commentary and/or their personal views. That's so hard to come by these days.

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!