Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The announcement of the new season's cast is (oddly) being released - or buried - on a Friday afternoon before the Olympics begin on a competing network.

Is anyone else excited as to who will be dancing?

by Anonymousreply 22312/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 107/27/2012

It's an all-star line-up:

Bristol Palin

Pamela Anderson

Kelly Monaco

Melissa Rycroft

Shawn Johnson

Kirstie Alley

Joey Fatone

Helio Castroneves

Drew Lachey

Emmitt Smith

Apolo Ohno

Gilles Marini

by Anonymousreply 207/27/2012

Apparently ABC isn't all that interested either.

by Anonymousreply 307/27/2012

So how come Stacey Keibler wasn't chosen? You would think that they would still want the George Clooney connection.

by Anonymousreply 407/27/2012

I so hope they don't pair the lovely Tristan with Bristol Piglin. He's such a nice guy to everybody so I bet they will. He's probably the only one who would put up with her.

by Anonymousreply 507/27/2012

Not sure why they would bring back past winners like Helio and Apolo - also rans getting a 2nd kick at the can I could understand

by Anonymousreply 607/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 707/27/2012

Sorry, Bristol is dancing with Tristan. She specifically asked for him.

by Anonymousreply 807/27/2012

No, they always pair Tristan with the older ladies.

Which means either Kirstie (but she probably only agreed to do it if she could once again dance with Maks) or Pamela Anderson.

I bet Pam would like him - she loves men with lots of tattoos.

Either way, the woman will eat poor Tristan alive.

by Anonymousreply 907/28/2012

They are going to have a 13th contestant that people get to vote in. It's either Carsen Kressely, Sabrina Bryan or Kyle Massey.

by Anonymousreply 1007/28/2012

'All-stars' indeed

by Anonymousreply 1107/29/2012

Kirstie Alley, Bristol Palin and Carson Kressley don't deserve to be there.

by Anonymousreply 1207/29/2012

Carson appeared with a couple of DWTS pros at the Ogunquit Playhouse last week. I didn't go. He's also starring in Damn Yankees up here. We have tickets but I'll probably give mine to my gran.

by Anonymousreply 1307/29/2012

I missed being in Ogunquit when Carson and other DWTS folks were there (Jonathan and Anna.)

It's a beautiful little part of Maine.

by Anonymousreply 1407/29/2012

Of course it's going to be Carson, he's an employee of Good Morning America. Don't bother voting.

by Anonymousreply 1507/29/2012

I fell in LURVE with Apolo Ohno during his season, so because of him, I'm stoked.

by Anonymousreply 1607/29/2012

Apolo of course but with Helio Castroneves, Gilles Marini, Joey Fatone & Drew Lachey what's not to like?

by Anonymousreply 1707/29/2012

Is the pro dancer with the yellow skin still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 1807/29/2012

Which one has yellow skin? Tony Dovolani has sort of dark tan skin. Tristan is pale white. So is Derek. Do you mean either Maks or Val, the brothers from Ukraine? Or Mark Ballas, the little one?

by Anonymousreply 1907/30/2012

If Bristol asked for anybody (or if they care who she asked for), I'm sure it's her old partner Mark or his best bud Derek, who's already won 3 trophies and can make anybody, even Ricki Lake, look good.

by Anonymousreply 2007/30/2012

DL truly has become frau central.

by Anonymousreply 2107/30/2012

Kelly Monaco is there but not J. Peterman? I would have liked to have seen Mel B and Jennifer Grey.

by Anonymousreply 2207/30/2012

Mel B was asked but she had to turn it down because she's working in the UK

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2012

They said they would announce the pros today but I haven't seen anything.

by Anonymousreply 2407/30/2012

All 12 of the pros have said, either by Twitter or in interviews, that they'll be back. The same 12 as last season. Tristan, Val, Maks, Mark, Tony, Derek, Cheryl, Kym, Peta, Chelsie, Karina and Anna.

by Anonymousreply 2507/30/2012

I'll bet that the added contestant is Sabrina. People are still commenting about how she left too early. This will be her second chance. (and she'll probably win the thing.)

Carson will come back somehow as a commentator or feature reporter or something.

by Anonymousreply 2607/30/2012

Apparently they haven't assigned partners yet, it'll be interesting to see who gets who. Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough were both at red carpet events over the weekend and were asked. Cheryl's got three former partners (two champs, Drew and Emmett) and finalist Gilles Marini.

Helio and Apolo should be interesting since both won with Julianne Hough who isn't on the show anymore (she won back to back her first two seasons on the show).

Please don't let poor Tristian get Bristol. Or Kirstie. He must be so tired of coaching older ladies or ion Nancy's case, old AND bitchy.

by Anonymousreply 2707/30/2012

[QUOTE]should be interesting since both won with Julianne Hough who isn't on the show anymore

And after THREE big movie flops SHOULD be back where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 2807/31/2012

Julianne's got her rich "boyfriend" Ryan Seacrest to take care of her. They could be engaged for years, she's a devout Mormon who doesn't believe in sex before marriage, she's the perfect girl for Ryan, no?

by Anonymousreply 2908/01/2012

TRISTAN and Pamela Anderson. This could be interesting. Full cast to follow

by Anonymousreply 3008/13/2012

Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (re-paired from Season 12)

Pamela Anderson & Tristan MacManus

Helio Castroneves & Chelsie Hightower

Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson (re-paired from Season 4)

Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough

Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskaya

Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd

Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy

Apolo Anton Ohno & Karina Smirnoff

Bristol Palin & Mark Ballas (re-paired from Season 11)

Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani (re-paired from Season 8)

Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke (re-paired from Season 3)

by Anonymousreply 3108/13/2012

Derek Hough? Well, I guess Shawn wins. No need to watch the show. Thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 3208/13/2012

Yay, Emmett and Cheryl!

by Anonymousreply 3308/13/2012

Geez, R34, how is Ciaran trolling? You surely must have a chip on your shoulder. Give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 3508/13/2012

My future husband Tristan once again paired with an older woman - another short season for our favorite Irish dancerman. At least Pam is small enough for Tristan to lift...

by Anonymousreply 3608/13/2012

No Maks...sad

by Anonymousreply 3708/13/2012

R37, Maks is the first one on the list.

by Anonymousreply 3808/13/2012

yep, sorry, didn't see that

by Anonymousreply 3908/13/2012

Poor Tristan. With hammer head Anderson. Skinny legs and big fake breasts do not make a woman attractive. She needs to go. Is she even an American citizen. Get rid of her!

Go Emmett and Apollo! Great guys, great dancers!

by Anonymousreply 4009/25/2012

Poor Mark. He got that can't dance Bristol.

Maks and Kristie are hilarious.

Pamela looks amazing for 50!

by Anonymousreply 4109/25/2012

Pamela's only 45.

by Anonymousreply 4309/25/2012

Is the male pro with the yellow skin still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 4409/25/2012

I feel bad for Pamela Anderson. She should never have been brought back with the other Top-3 contestants because she was not as good.

In some forums, they use the military term, "cannon fodder". Expendable to advance the others. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 4509/25/2012

Pamela was brought back for her breasts and their draw for men over 60.

by Anonymousreply 4609/25/2012

I feel bad for Pam too. She was set up to fail.

by Anonymousreply 4709/25/2012

Emmet won for two reasons, both connected. He can't dance - he thinks looking like he wants to hump something shows "commitment." And he gets approval from patronizers.

Pam? She took the job, like the whore she is. She didn't care how long it would last. In fact, being a whore, she prefers it when they get done quicker. She looks good? Please. She's ravaged and ill and operated on. Sad mess.

Monaco is a selfish, angry twat. She exudes meanness and entitlement.

Fat One couldn't shut up about shitting his pants. That's supposed to be funny?

Alley and Palin close the worst of the lot. Alley's $cio lunacy masks the monster underneath. And Palin really thinks every vote against her is hate speech against America and her "mom."

Love Apolo, Gilles and Castroneves, and that's it. The two perky midgets - ugh.

by Anonymousreply 4809/26/2012

Gilles and Helio bug me. They're both considered good-looking here, but would be average in their respective native countries.

I'm rooting for Apolo.

by Anonymousreply 4909/26/2012

Apollo is likeable and no doubt has incredible thighs, but Gilles is gorgeous. I hope they both make it to the end.

by Anonymousreply 5009/26/2012

Pam just looked like there was something wrong going on whenever the camera was on her. No idea what though.

by Anonymousreply 5109/26/2012

She sure did, r51. What a mess. Drugs I assume...

by Anonymousreply 5209/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 5309/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 5410/01/2012

I can't believe that Jennifer Grey isn't on the line-up. That still just confuses me!

by Anonymousreply 5510/04/2012

I think Emmet is the second worse dancer to Bristol, why do the judges have the need to over score a football athlete?

Favorites are Apolo and Johnson.

Btw, Jennifer Grey had major surgery after DWTS. I don't think she has fully recovered yet.

by Anonymousreply 5610/04/2012

If DL ineresting in this show is any indication, the ratings must be plummetting.

by Anonymousreply 5710/04/2012

I'm team Apolo all the way. I was when he was on DWTS in 2007, and I am now.

by Anonymousreply 5810/04/2012

So sick of Apolo and his schtick.

by Anonymousreply 5910/04/2012

by Anonymousreply 6010/04/2012

What schtick, R59?

by Anonymousreply 6110/04/2012

So what the hell happened with Bristol Palin? No DL reactions?

by Anonymousreply 6210/09/2012

She's going to be in the finals again.

by Anonymousreply 6310/09/2012

Bristol can go to hell. It looks like Mark can't even stand her this season.

by Anonymousreply 6410/10/2012

The one I'm most sick of is Derek Hough. He is fucking ridiculously over-praised - every. single. fucking. season.

He and his fat partner, Shawn CowJohnson were ridiculous. They were out of sync, out of step, and broke hold numerous times. And yet they were declared the "best dance ever!" and the "best dance in 15 seasons of American AND UK DWTS!!!" What a crock of fucking bullshit.

If they were so fucking great, why did they get a total score of 26? Ridiculous. And Derek's faux sincerity? He needs a good slap in the face.

Helio is ridiculously hot. I can't believe they sent him home. He was actually a very good dancer! But I knew the judges had it in for him, based on their comments.

I'm happy Drew went home. He was annoying. So entitled that the judges were underscoring him, and that he "deserved" higher scores. Little shrimp midget nobody. Fuck him, I'm glad he's gone.

I think Gilles is gay and has a beard. He pings even in a foreign language. I don't buy that he's straight at all. That said, he is GORGEOUS, and I want him to win. Shawn the cow Johnson never should have won that season, and Gilles was robbed.

I'm over Kirstie, though Maks is much more subdued this season. I think he finally learned how to hold his tongue, in order to pacify the judges. If it were up to me, though, Kirstie would have been gone already. She sucks.

I thought Kelly Monaco would go home this week, but her dance saved her. She and Val REALLY seem to have a connection, and they almost look like they're in love. Kelly has an awful personality, and she doesn't even try to hide it. That could explain why the judges dislike her.

I don't even know that girl partnered with Tony, so I can't discuss her. I just hope she doesn't stay too long.

The fat Disney girl also should have gone home, instead of Helio. She's awful, and she seems to be a bitch, behind that faux Disney exterior.

Speaking of fat Disney, geez, I thought Kyle Massey would be much thinner, with all that dancing he's doing with Lacey Schwimmer. He's HUGE! And he's not even that great a dancer.

I hate Emmett. He is so fucking smug, and his attitude sucks, as if he's above it all. Funny thing is, he can't dance for shit. There are so many left that I would be glad to see gone, and he's one of them.

I think Bristol is the worst dancer, but at least she tries. Also, I don't want to see her go because I want Mark to do well. He always seems to get screwed, in terms of partners.

Apolo was kinda funny doing his gay imitation. At first I thought he was being dumb, but then I remembered that his dad is gay, and he is probably WELL versed in gay mannerisms.

I'm not thrilled with most of the contestants, so I have to say that Gilles was my pick from day one, and he still is my pick to win. He was robbed the first time around (like Richard from Top Chef), and therefore deserves the win this season.

If Derek and Cow Johnson win, I will no longer watch the show. Period.

by Anonymousreply 6510/10/2012

[quote]If they were so fucking great, why did they get a total score of 26? Ridiculous.

They were penalized because they not allowed lifts and they broke hold on purpose. New seasons they can't do lifts because everyone is a novice and they are afraid someone will get hurt. But these guys all lasted long enough to do lifts in their season, so it should be allowed.

[quote]I think Bristol is the worst dancer, but at least she tries.

Oh fuck you, she doesn't try at all. She's clearly there for the money. The longer they are there, the more they make. She shouldn't be there at all and Mommy sitting front row will guarantee her a place in the finals. Obviously Mark can't stand her for a reason.

[quote]If Derek and Cow Johnson win, I will no longer watch the show. Period.

Yeah we get Boys good, Girls yucky. I hope they do win, you deserve it, Sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 6610/10/2012

[quote] Yeah we get Boys good, Girls yucky.

Um, but I said I like Bristol and I actually think Kelly did really well in her tango(?) with Val.

But I guess whatever narrative works for your victimization, works. Right?

To be honest, I don't like any of this year's all-stars, save for Gilles.

My picks are 1) Gilles, 2) Bristol, 3) Apolo.

by Anonymousreply 6710/10/2012

Bristol sucks just because she's Bristol. Cunt and her entire family of cunts need to go away.

by Anonymousreply 6810/10/2012

Gilles, shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 6910/10/2012

Let me at those pits...

by Anonymousreply 7010/10/2012

R65/67 needs counseling- and maybe medication.

by Anonymousreply 7110/10/2012

How obvious is it that Val and Kelly are fucking each other?

by Anonymousreply 7210/16/2012

That cuntlette Palin just jumped up and down and shook her ass like a cheap whore on a pogo stick.

What a no-talent, no-class cuntlette!

by Anonymousreply 7310/16/2012

Ugh, Apolo Anton-Ohno not only has an unsightly mole on the front of his neck, he also one has one on the side of it.

by Anonymousreply 7410/16/2012

Does Apolo do cock?

by Anonymousreply 7510/16/2012

[quote]At first I thought he was being dumb, but then I remembered that his dad is gay, and he is probably WELL versed in gay mannerisms.

I never knew that. Is that why his mom took off when he was a kid?

by Anonymousreply 7610/16/2012

Love him in the first pic.

by Anonymousreply 7710/16/2012

[quote]The one I'm most sick of is Derek Hough. He is fucking ridiculously over-praised - every. single. fucking. season.

HEL-LO? Derek is the best Dancer, so get over it!

Yes, Bristol will make it to the finals, because Palin has a big fan base.

You just need to get over everything, because you're acting like a BABY!

by Anonymousreply 7810/16/2012

Both of them are posting pics on their respective twitter pages,r72. I think they are a couple and it looks like Val may get the win that has eluded his brother for so long...

by Anonymousreply 7910/16/2012

Susan Boyle just bombed. She looked like she was frozen or on some really good drugs.

by Anonymousreply 8010/16/2012

I don't care for Bristol in the finals either, but I want Mark Ballas to go far, because he's wonderful. Sarah Palin will make sure her daughter doesn't get voted out.

It's pretty much Shawn Johnson for the win, because she's great, and Derek is a champion.

by Anonymousreply 8110/16/2012

Omg, what happened to Susan Boyle??

by Anonymousreply 8210/16/2012

Are the 'Stars' the dancers, or are the 'Stars' the attention seekers who dance with the dancers?

by Anonymousreply 8310/16/2012

[quote]Emmet won for two reasons, both connected. He can't dance - he thinks looking like he wants to hump something shows "commitment." And he gets approval from patronizers.

I think Emmet is the worse dancer, he should have been voted out ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 8410/16/2012

Apolo bleaches his pubes and hole hair

by Anonymousreply 8510/16/2012

Has anyone noticed that Apolo has totally pumped up his upper body? He used to be skinny up top and muscular down the bottom, and now EVERYTHING'S MUSCULAR! He is gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 8610/16/2012

Why has this thread died? I always look forward to reading the catty comments the day after the show airs.

by Anonymousreply 8710/26/2012

Derek Hough sure looked hot in that jungle routine he just did.

by Anonymousreply 8811/12/2012

Agreed [R88]. He should do all his routines shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 8911/12/2012

I LOVED that samba/not a samba!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9011/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 9111/12/2012

Did Derek ruin his body with that ugly tattoo or is it a fake? Mark Ballas is getting uglier everyday. Tattoos are fine but he's going overboard and then those ugly ear piercings.

by Anonymousreply 9211/12/2012

That was a fake tat, r92.

by Anonymousreply 9311/12/2012

Apolo and Shawn will be in the finals, and I would be shocked if Shawn and Derek don't win the mirrorball. Emmet seriously needs to go home now.

by Anonymousreply 9411/12/2012

They showed Derek shirtless during rehearsals and there was no tattoo.

Mark, OTOH, obviously has a huge tattoo on his back, as well as arm, that was smudged out with makeup. Lord knows what the image is!

They both looked so skeezy in rehearsals.

by Anonymousreply 9511/12/2012

Mark Ballas has really trashed out his body with those ugly tattoos! I think his tattoo was smudged-out, because it was something dirty.

by Anonymousreply 9611/12/2012

Gilles Marini for the win!

(Because HE is one B-U-T-full man)

by Anonymousreply 9711/13/2012

I hope Kirstie and Emmit go home tomorrow. I'm tired of Maks and Cheryl, too. I think Shawn and Derek, Melissa and Tony and Gilles and Peta will be the final three. I love Karina and Apolo but I don't think they will last beyond next week.

by Anonymousreply 9811/13/2012

Damn - I wanted Emmitt gone! I loved Gilles...

by Anonymousreply 9911/14/2012

Yeah, Gilles should have been in the finals. Now it will be Shawn, Melissa {the ABC employee, there's always one} and Apollo.

by Anonymousreply 10011/14/2012

It's a travesty for someone as good-looking as Gilles to go home before the semi-finals. Poor thing was so emotionally invested in the experience, too.

by Anonymousreply 10111/14/2012

They'll send Apolo home next week, and keep Emmitt in the finals.

by Anonymousreply 10211/14/2012

OMG Val dancing in speedos had an erection.

by Anonymousreply 10311/19/2012

Emmitt is the worse dancer, and the judges continue to over score him. He should have been voted out, before Gilles.

by Anonymousreply 10411/19/2012

Val was practically naked tonight, damn!!

by Anonymousreply 10511/19/2012

I think Apolo goes home along with either Val or Emmitt. I think Carrie Ann continues to overscore Emmitt and underscore Apolo and Val.

by Anonymousreply 10611/19/2012

I was just going to ask who the fuck is still watching that crap, but then I saw the posts, so never mind...

by Anonymousreply 10711/19/2012

It's a shame that Gilles is gone and Emmit is still there. They overscore him so much. It's purely a popularity contest.

by Anonymousreply 10811/19/2012

It's a judges popularity contest. Derek and Shawn rightfully so will be in the finals. None of the other contestants even come close to their dancing.

by Anonymousreply 10911/19/2012

Emit divorced his wife after he won on this show back in the day. I think he was banging Cheryl Burke.

by Anonymousreply 11011/19/2012

I agree that the judges push the athletes, maybe to get husbands to watch the show since some of their heroes are on the show.

by Anonymousreply 11111/19/2012

What 111 said.

by Anonymousreply 11211/19/2012

Oh My God, isn't it adorable? Look at the big football player dancing ! This shows the world that dancing isn't for sissies and that we shouldn't be ridiculed. We're legit!

by Anonymousreply 11311/19/2012

Clearly they're pushing the hetero vibe with the athletes. But there have been much better football players who appeared on DWTS than Emmitt Smith - why was he chosen to return?

I think Val & Kelly deserve a spot in the finals - she's a neurotic mess, but after tonight he's got his brother beat by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 11411/20/2012

That's clearly what they're going for with Tom Bergeron as host, R113. The subtext of every joke he makes is basically, "Can you believe a guy like ME is hosting a show like THIS?"

by Anonymousreply 11511/20/2012

I loved that when Val ended up in just his surfer boxer shorts, Bruno Tonioli got all excited and even the host ask if he stripped down for Bruno's pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 11611/20/2012

Kelly Monaco really held her own against Shawn Johnson!

I hope Kelly makes it to the Finals.

by Anonymousreply 11711/20/2012

Kelly has bulimia cheeks. You'd think that someone with an eating disorder would pick one that wouldn't make your face swell up like that.

by Anonymousreply 11811/20/2012

In those briefs, Val looked like he has ZERO peen.

by Anonymousreply 11911/20/2012

I cannot stand Melissa. I disliked her way back when she was on The Bachelor, and I still cannot stand her.

I do not understand why ABC is so in love with her, giving her a job an roving reporter or interviewer or whatever it is she does.

She also allowed The Bachelor to choose her and then she admited that she was in it just for career purposes so The Bachelor had to quickly get rid of her and choose the first runner up.

by Anonymousreply 12011/20/2012

I know Derek's great looking and all, but has he ever been given the credit due for being a really good choreographer? His performances are routinely the best and the most inventive of the bunch.

by Anonymousreply 12111/20/2012

[qoute}In those briefs, Val looked like he has ZERO peen.

You're nutz, when he turned sideways you could clearly see a nice bulge. You do realize most guys aren't hung like a horse and sport a softball size bulge don't you?

by Anonymousreply 12211/20/2012

They underscored Appollo and Kelly. They want them gone.

by Anonymousreply 12311/20/2012

R123, They've underscored Apolo the entire season. This season sucks! He's the best celebrity male dancer left. Emmit is awful!

by Anonymousreply 12411/20/2012

Yet they fawn over Emmitt every week, can't stand him, He should ahve been kicked of last week instead of Gille

by Anonymousreply 12511/20/2012

I loathe Melissa, but I LOVE Tony. I would rim his married Albanian ass and blow him for days.

by Anonymousreply 12611/20/2012

Derek has been lauded for his choreography many times.

I love Melissa and hope she makes it to the finals. I wish everyone could make it to the finals except for Emmett.

by Anonymousreply 12711/20/2012

I don't think anyone thinks any of the stars come close to Derek with regard to choreography (maybe Mark/Max think different and maybe Shannon is close). Pairing him with Shawn, whose natural athletic ability to make her body do all the little sharp moves and sweeping grand gestures he puts in was genius. Not really fair, but look at their dances. Only that trio wasn't nearly perfect and it was still awesome to watch.

You see it even more in the group dances that Derek choreographs, where the other stars just look better than they usually do. Hate to lose the beauty and perfection of that pairing, but it really would be interesting to see Derek teamed with a Kirstie or Nancy Grace type for a change. He doesn't seem smug about it, but let's see him challenged.

That said my guess is Apolo and Kelly are going home tonight and I wish it was Kelly and Emmit. I just get such an icky feeling from Kelly and Val. It's going to come down to Kelly and Shawn for dance points, but Shawn and Emmit for popularity and I will be really pissed if Emmit takes the trophy.

by Anonymousreply 12811/20/2012

Val commented on how cold it was on the set--he was hinting he was suffering from shrinkage. And the body is spectacular, one must admit.

by Anonymousreply 12911/20/2012

Derek and his sister have always been the best choreographers on the show though Mark who they grew up with them probably thinks it's himself. Once Julianne finally gives up trying to to be a movie star, she and Derek will have long great careers behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 13011/20/2012

[quote]/Emit (sic) divorced his wife after he won on this show back in the day. I think he was banging Cheryl Burke.

Can't speak to whether or not he is/was banging Cheryl Burke, but he's been married to the same woman well before he won DWTS. She's been in the audience for all of the performances. She's a former Miss Virginia and quite pretty.

by Anonymousreply 13111/20/2012

Derek looked hot shirtless and wet tonight.

by Anonymousreply 13211/20/2012

I am so excited Kelly and Val made it. I was never attracted to Val but this season I think he's hot and has been an excellent dancer. I still think Derek and Shawn will win and deservedly so.

by Anonymousreply 13311/20/2012

I love it how people think that all guys sport erections all the time. I have a friend who will tell me about certain guys in his gym and he says they have a small dick. I said how can you tell. Do you expect them to walk around with erections?

by Anonymousreply 13411/20/2012

So glad the American public came to their senses and didn't vote for Emmitt.

Those soap-lovin' hausfraus have carried Kelly all the way to the finals. Wouldn't it be a hoot if the first DWTS winner is also the All-Star winner? It would be karmic closure, and a big FU to the judges who consistently score her lowest.

by Anonymousreply 13511/21/2012

Melissa Rycroft bugs me, but i'm happy for Tony Dovolani.

by Anonymousreply 13611/21/2012

[quote]I am so excited Kelly and Val made it.

I always found Valentin Chmerkovskiy attractive, but he's very hot this season. Kelly Monaco annoys me...she's good, but not that great. I would have preferred Apollo in the finals. Thank GAWD Emmit is gone, voters have finally came to their senses.

by Anonymousreply 13711/21/2012

How lovely to give Derek an featured solo and probably an unfair advantage. First time all girl final, Kelly, Melissa and gym girl. I guess Datalounge won't be watching.

by Anonymousreply 13811/21/2012

Valentin Chmerkovskiy is so hot! I just can't keep my eyes off of him that it hurts!Its obvious he and Kelly are really hot and heavy for each other. Even Derek looks hot this season as well!WOW! Last but not least, Apollo! a really hot guy!WOW!

Are any of the professional dancers gay besides Louie? It seems like they are all straight womanizers or married.

by Anonymousreply 13911/21/2012

I would not be the least bit surprised that the majority of the male pros are gay. The producers want the couch fraus to think the male pros are straight and banging their "star" partners. It is all PR, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 14011/21/2012

I don't care that it's an all female final. Derek is my reason for watching. He's delicious!

by Anonymousreply 14111/21/2012

Melissa acts like she's the shit, I don't really care for her.

by Anonymousreply 14211/21/2012

God I hate Derek. Like Shawn but Derek sucks. I like Tony and Val.

by Anonymousreply 14311/21/2012

Kelly takes herself way too seriously, and acts like she's still performing in a soapdish.

Is Kelly really a couple with Val? How annoying!

by Anonymousreply 14411/21/2012

[quote]God I hate Derek. Like Shawn but Derek sucks. I like Tony and Val.

I think Val over does it with the shirt coming off. I have nothing against that, but he shows off too much. At least Apolo is modest.

by Anonymousreply 14511/21/2012

[quote]voters have finally came to their senses

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 14611/21/2012

Shawn just does gymnastics on the dance floor.

by Anonymousreply 14711/21/2012

Apolo deserved to be in the finals.

Kelly is not great, Val is quite hot. Took em a long way with her soap fans added in.

And oh, straight guys get into dance to meet women. So there are a number of them.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 14811/21/2012

r148, I have been a fan of Apolo's moreso this season than his first season. Although I did like his Rumba a lot I hated his circus shit dance. I hated his 50's dance the week before. He had it coming.

r144, Kelly Monaco's bf has been in the audience each week. The shit with Val is fake.

Haven't watched GH since they killed AJ and like Kelly the best, not because I'm a soapfan.

by Anonymousreply 14911/21/2012

[quote][R148], I have been a fan of Apolo's moreso this season than his first season. Although I did like his Rumba a lot I hated his circus shit dance. I hated his 50's dance the week before. He had it coming

I love Apolo, but his last dance numbers were really bad, but Emmit should have been gone ages ago, and I was so scared he would be saved AGAIN. Last night was a RELIEF, but sad for Apolo.

by Anonymousreply 15011/21/2012

[uote]I would not be the least bit surprised that the majority of the male pros are gay. The producers want the couch fraus to think the male pros are straight and banging their "star" partners. It is all PR, ladies.

Only Louis Van Amstel is out on the show.

[quote]Kelly is not great, Val is quite hot. Took em a long way with her soap fans added in.

Kelly is very good and way better than Emmitt. If Apollo couldn't be in the finals, then it should be Kelly over Emmitt. I'd rather have Kelly and Apollo in finals over the gymnast who just a gloried dancer anyway. She has had years of training and working with a Choreographer for sport.

by Anonymousreply 15111/21/2012

I have the biggest and weirdest crush on Apollo. I haven't felt this way about a celebrity in a long, long time. If only he'd shave that stupid soul patch...

by Anonymousreply 15211/21/2012

Get in line, R152. I felt those feelings for him four years ago when he first danced on DWTS, and it hasn't subsided.

by Anonymousreply 15311/21/2012

Apolo had the bad luck of getting a very weird dance fusion exercise with terrible music hence the circus number.

And then Apolo's partner had to figure out choreography to go with the weird dance fusion number and awful music. Bad luck for Apolo.

Apolo's partner did poorly with the weird choreography she came up with for the unfortunate dance fusion number.

Apolo did magnificently in his last romantic number. Blew everyone away.

Apolo got gyped. I am really sorry he didn't make it to the finals.

Apolo's pro partner kind of let him down, just as the red haired russian woman lets her partners down (Evan Lysacek) and how the red-haired russian woman's husband let Marie Osmond down at the end with the HORRIBLE raggedy anne doll number a couple seasons ago.

I despise Melissa.

by Anonymousreply 15411/21/2012

[quote]the red-haired russian woman's husband let Marie Osmond down at the end with the HORRIBLE raggedy anne doll number a couple seasons ago.

Speaking of Anna's husband Jonathan Roberts, I really miss seeing him on the show. He has a great ass and a furry chest. They just kept saddling him with shitty partners, and I guess he just said screw it, I'm not going back if they don't give me a contender.

sidenote, he MAJORLY pings.

by Anonymousreply 15511/21/2012

Apolo has an unsightly, disturbing mole on his neck.

Apolo has a huge mole that distracts from his good dancing.

Apolo has a mole which obscures his otherwise outstanding body.

Apolo has a mole.

by Anonymousreply 15611/21/2012

Why is Melissa even on DWTS? She is a NOBODY.

She was on The Bachelor and then ABC hired her to do some roving reporter entertainment stories.

And she's had dance lessiona and dance in her background - it's obvious.

She's good looking and has a great body, but she's a NOBODY.

by Anonymousreply 15711/21/2012

dance lessons

by Anonymousreply 15811/21/2012

What boyfriend of Kelly's in the audience?

She broke up with her boyfriend of 18 years!

She was with him from age 17 to age 35.

Sort of weird to never have been with anyone else all of those formative years.

They never married and never had a child.

by Anonymousreply 15911/21/2012

Did I read tha Anna and Jon are no longer together?

by Anonymousreply 16011/21/2012

It would make sense, R160. I never could understand how she can't see the gay in him.

by Anonymousreply 16111/21/2012

Their divorce was announced a couple of weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 16211/21/2012

I just looked it up and yeah, they're divorcing after nine years of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 16311/21/2012

Kelly has improved tremendously since her first go-round. She's the only one in the finals with no dance training or background (unless you count her previous experience on DWTS), so I wouldn't mind if she won this time, too. I agree with Carrie Ann that she exemplifies what the show is supposed to be about.

by Anonymousreply 16411/21/2012

[quote]I just looked it up and yeah, they're divorcing after nine years of marriage.

Can we say GREEN CARD boys and girls?

[quote]She's the only one in the finals with no dance training or background (unless you count her previous experience on DWTS), so I wouldn't mind if she won this time, too.

And Tony hasn't won yet and you know Derek thinks he has it in the bag.

by Anonymousreply 16511/21/2012

I hope Tony wins because he has been there so long and its time he should win.Also,his dance partner is really super. I know Kelly is a super dancer ,but she already won a mirror ball trophy.

by Anonymousreply 16611/22/2012

Kelly is a sloppy dancer, I'm surprised nobody has noticed that.

by Anonymousreply 16711/22/2012

Ah, so this is supposed to be a DANCING contest! I wasn't sure what is was.

by Anonymousreply 16811/22/2012

I used to be dancing with the tsars.

by Anonymousreply 16911/22/2012

Kelly and Val just make my skin crawl.

Shawna is ridiculously better than anyone regardless of any Derek hate.

If anything, I'd say this all star season was sort of turned into a joke with all the stupid things like the dance combinations and making the couples pick dances for other couples.

by Anonymousreply 17011/26/2012

Why do you hate Derek, R170?

by Anonymousreply 17111/26/2012

Kelly Monaco is sooooooooo joyless. That chick can suck the fun right out of a room, it seems. She should get married to that Appelbaum dude from Top Chef. That guy is unable to crack a smile.

by Anonymousreply 17211/26/2012

I don't. Seems someone here does. I think his choreography is nearly flawless. I would like to see him challenged with a non-athlete, non-dancer, non-model type. Lil Kim might have been a challenge but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 17311/26/2012

The show needs to be cancelled. Or...change the title to "vote for the popular star!"

by Anonymousreply 17411/27/2012

Melissa thinks she is all that. Ah, NO!

by Anonymousreply 17511/27/2012

You KNOW that this show's core audience of women 35-59 are all soap opera watching fraus, so Kelly has it in the bag.

Plus, Val looks great stripped to a wet speedo.

by Anonymousreply 17611/27/2012

I think Shawn is fantastic and Derek is a wonderful choreographer but most of their routines have less to do with dance and more to do with gymnastic stunts. I dont know why they didn't do the Tango instead of the routine that the judges hated. Same with Melissa and Tony. All the lifts distract from the actual dancing. Kelly and Val actually dance. Kelly may not be the best dancer but she really tries and she is fun to watch. I 'd like Tony to win because he has the sweetest personality and he puts his heart and soul into every routine. BTW, has any one noticed that Brooke has gotten markedly bitchy since the news broke that she has thyroid cancer? Some of her remarks to the stars while they are waiting for the results are out right disses. "Kelly, everyone knows you can't dance for shit but here you are week after week. Do you feel bad that you will probably win because all the desperate housewives who vote for you really think you ARE Sam McCall and that you LOVE signing autographs on those crappy Soap Cruises that Disney makes you go on?

by Anonymousreply 17811/27/2012

[quote]BTW, has any one noticed that Brooke has gotten markedly bitchy since the news broke that she has thyroid cancer?

I haven't heard about this - but I sure as hell would not be able to mask a life threatning illness while speaking to someone about a fucking dancing show!

Other than that, I actually agree with everything you've said. Shawn is just doing gymnastics out there; Melissa and Tony were doing mostly lifts (which were distracting) and Kelly was the only one dancing.

That being said, I really want Tony to win. He keeps saying he's been on for 14 years and really wants to win. I like him and hope he does.

by Anonymousreply 17911/27/2012

I was so sad when John Travolta died. I really loved the movie Saturday Night Fever.

by Anonymousreply 18011/27/2012

[quote] I think Shawn is fantastic and Derek is a wonderful choreographer but most of their routines have less to do with dance and more to do with gymnastic stunts.

Exactly and then Len has the nerve to say to Shawn and Derek that was so unexpected for their freestyle?

[quote]I dont know why they didn't do the Tango instead of the routine that the judges hated.

They did the rule breaker because Derek's ego is out of control and he knows he's winning no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 18111/27/2012

I like Tony but Melissa is awful and annoying. I'm rooting for Val and Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 18211/27/2012

I totally agree with R172 - Kelly Monaco seems like a completely miserable cunt. Val is hot but I can't stand her sour ass. I'm surprised she has fans here, unless you're ardent soap watchers.

I'd like Tony to win finally, he & Melissa have been consistently strong, but Derek and Shawn deserve it so I'll be fine if they win.

by Anonymousreply 18311/27/2012

Doesn't anyone find Melissa stuck-up on herself? Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 18411/27/2012

I'm sorry but Kelly bugs me, but I'm glad Tony is nicer this season. I actually prefer Val than Tony.

by Anonymousreply 18511/27/2012

DialIdol has Derek and Shawn winning in a lock. If the judges have their way, Tony and Melissa will win.

by Anonymousreply 18611/27/2012

I don't have any problem with any of the finalists. They've all been taking it seriously and working their asses off, although it's probably been easiest for Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 18711/27/2012

Most anti-climatic finale ever. Third...Melissa and Tony. Second, Kelly and Val thanks to her General Hospital fans. First Shawn and Derek because idiots think that what they did last night was dancing and not what Shawn actually does for living.

by Anonymousreply 18811/27/2012

Melissa and Kelly totally big me.

by Anonymousreply 18911/27/2012

I just want to see Tristan.

by Anonymousreply 19011/27/2012

Me too! He's the hottest dancer.

by Anonymousreply 19111/27/2012

I'm loving this gangbang dance routine with Pamela Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 19211/27/2012

Aw, why would they force poor Joey Fat One to wear a midriff?

by Anonymousreply 19311/27/2012

For real, r193?

by Anonymousreply 19411/27/2012

Joey is not FAT, grow up!

by Anonymousreply 19511/27/2012

The finale dance from Shawn and Derek, OMG!

by Anonymousreply 19611/27/2012

Melissa and Tony? Are you fucking kidding me???

by Anonymousreply 19711/27/2012

R188, were you regreting your post 1 hour ago?

Anyway, I am THRILLED for Tony.

Melissa does nothing for me, but he deserves it just for putting up with the most miserable partners of seasons gone by.......Sara Evans? Kate Gosselin? etc.

by Anonymousreply 19811/28/2012

Very cool! Did you see how thrilled the rest of the cast was? You could tell they didn't want what everybody was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 19911/28/2012

Melissa was only on the Bachelor, she's not really a star.

by Anonymousreply 20011/28/2012

Tony's worked very hard all these years and had a lot of shit partners. He completely deserves it! I don't care for Melissa, but she had the technical skills to get the win.

by Anonymousreply 20111/28/2012

Melissa seems sweet, and Tony obviously adores her. Not sure what the problem is.

by Anonymousreply 20211/28/2012

How did the Caucasian pro dancer with the yellow skin do tonight?

by Anonymousreply 20311/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 20411/28/2012

I stopped watching early on this season. I just knew it was going to have a lame outcome.

Melissa Rycroft? Someone who got dumped by the Bachelor is a "star?" Really?

She only made it on the show in the first place cause Nancy O'Dell and Jewel both got injured just prior to the season beginning and Melissa was still a hot topic since the Bachelor dumping just happened. Melissa and Holly Madison were last second picks to be in the cast.

Melissa was also a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and has dance training so of course she was going to do well.

by Anonymousreply 20511/28/2012

R188 What did your post have to do with weather? Or did you mean anti-climactic?

by Anonymousreply 20611/28/2012

R198 is right - Tony earned it, if for no other reason than having to "dance" with Kate Gosselin (not to mention old hags like Susan Lucci and Jane Seymour).

I loved how Tony said "holy shit" when he won and they didn't bleep it in time.

Now it's Maks' turn - he's the last of the pros left from Season 1 who doesn't have a trophy. And unlike his brother, he's not banging his dance partner (much as she'd like to)

by Anonymousreply 20711/28/2012

Did anybody notice Ann Romney sitting in the audience behind the eliminated stars?

by Anonymousreply 20811/28/2012

[quote]Now it's Maks' turn - he's the last of the pros left from Season 1 who doesn't have a trophy.

I agree. He was ROBBED when he had Mel B. as a partner. He's been talking about leaving the show once his contract is up, but you just know he ain't goin' nowhere until he claims a trophy.

by Anonymousreply 20911/28/2012

Does anyone know why that Australian professional dancer on the show who came in to do a double dance with one of teams and he also was one of the guys who danced with Pamela Anderson on the Final show? He has black short hair. He is just gorgeous! and he seems like he is gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 21011/30/2012

R210, Tristian is from Ireland NOT Australia.

by Anonymousreply 21111/30/2012

They announced Tristan in the Pamela Anderson stripper segment but I didn't see him. Pam has to come to terms that she ain't twenty anymore. She has her foot firmly in the pathetic side of a sex kitten desperately holding onto their youth territory.

by Anonymousreply 21211/30/2012

And next season I want to see Derek with a fat old lady. Let's see what he can do without the gymnast or ice skater that spent years learning routines with choreographers.

by Anonymousreply 21311/30/2012

That's not going to happen, r213. Viewers want to see Derek with the best dancer, and he deserves to have it.

by Anonymousreply 21411/30/2012

Derek and Shawm were robbed!!

by Anonymousreply 21511/30/2012

r210 isn't talking about Tristan but about Henry Byalikov.

by Anonymousreply 21611/30/2012

This is R210, I found him! His name is Sasha Farber. Here is his website with his photo gallery!

BTW, thanks for the help.That was really sweet of you.

by Anonymousreply 21712/01/2012

This is R217, here is the other website on Sasha Faber. Apparently he went into dancing because of the girls at the beginning. He is straight 8 and he has a girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 21812/01/2012

[quote]Derek and Shawm were robbed!!

No they weren't. It's Dancing With The Stars, not tumbling and trampolining with the stars.

by Anonymousreply 21912/01/2012

"It's Dancing With The Stars, not tumbling and trampolining with the stars."

I'm campaigning so that movie and television producers will always pick me as their go-to choreographer for glittering and (pretend) masculine showmanship. Can you imagine, no more bearding and being as free as Mama Bruno Tonioli?

by Anonymousreply 22012/01/2012

and please, no more black football or basketball players ever!!

by Anonymousreply 22112/01/2012

I think I'm annoyed that R221 declared that it shouldn't be "black" football or basketball players. Are you saying no more football or basketball players at all, or just from that group?

The producers are trying to give straight men a reason to watch the show, probably with their wives or girlfriends, and then pointing to that athlete as the reason they'll keep watching the show week after week.

by Anonymousreply 22212/01/2012

Have they ever had a WHITE football or basketball player as a contestant? I think all the football and basketball players they've had have been black.

When will a Manning brother be on DWTS?

by Anonymousreply 22312/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!