Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hollywood publicist says what everyone is thinking: Kristen was a beard

This makes perfect sense. It would explain why Rob and Kristen never "confirmed" their relationship: they never had one, and didn't want to be called out as liars when Rob comes out (after Twilight is finished, of course). They could use their PR surrogates and morons like Ted Casablanca to spread false information about how in love they are to the Twitards, but they themselves would not be held accountable for it.

I also think why Summit invested in pushing their relationship was because they were secure in knowing that Rob and Kristen would stay together until the final movie was released (obviously, they made a tremendous miscalculation in Kristen). If they were a real heterosexual couple, the studio would have probably discouraged them from dating, in case they broke up midway between the movie series and started seeing other people.

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2012

OP, get a shrink. Your obsessional posting about these no-talents and their bad movies is a sign of severe mental illness. No one here cares about the stars of bad children's movies.

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2012

I think robert was the beard in this set up.despite the cheating stories

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2012

I always thought it was a mutual bearding situation, but am shocked that she had sex with a guy. And a married father, to boot. This will not rest well with her frau fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2012

Did you actually read the article? That's not what it says, at all.

by Anonymousreply 507/26/2012

Pretty much what R4 said. The most surprising thing about this was a.) that a celebrity was caught cheating some publically and b.) that Stewart was having sex with a man.

I would have thought they would have dragged this showmance out while quietly fucking whoever they really wanted. And in Stewart's case, I always thought she was really fucking women on the side.

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!