Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miranda Kerr says rumors of a split with Orlando Bloom are false

Miranda Kerr has hit out against rumours that her marriage is on the rocks.

The Australian model has confirmed, via her agent, that reports of a failing relationship with Orlando Bloom are bogus. "There is absolutely no truth in the story", Kerr's new manager, Annie Kelly, said.

The 29-year-old, who is currently in New York, was glimpsed without her wedding ring earlier in the year - a slip that was all it took for the rumour mill to start spinning.

The couple wed in 2010 and are often spotted with 18-month-old son, Flynn, but headlines claimed the union was in trouble.

Editors at America's Famous magazine and Australia's News Ltd newspapers recently alleged the stars were "living separate lives" due to their hectic schedules.

There is no doubt that the Victoria's Secret "angel" is forced to spend time apart from the Lord of the Rings actor, 35, because of work commitments, and Famous was quick to speculate.

The magazine reported that a "friend" had said that the relationship "might be in trouble."

"She’s not wearing her ring," the source said. "She’s had a lot on her plate - it could be that somewhere along the way her relationship with Orlando may have slipped between the cracks."

Kerr recently switched her management company, parting with Sydney-based Chic to join international agency, IMG Models.

by Anonymousreply 1810/25/2013

I bet if I hired a Private Eye, he'd find Tina Yothers sneaking out of Bloom's bedroom late at night.

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2012

She's gotten all the publicity she can out of his fading star, so there is no reason for the union to continue.

I wonder if he'll get custody of the kid? He's the one who can spend time at home.

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2012

I've been on DL for quite a number of years and for some reason, R2's comment strikes me as the oddest thing I've ever read.

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2012

I'm ok with part one of the BI, but Kerr's career is huge. One of the top models in the world.

Together they've got to be the stupidest people on earth. When Flynn learns to talk, he'll take charge

by Anonymousreply 507/26/2012

[quote] Together they've got to be the stupidest people on earth. When Flynn learns to talk, he'll take charge

Have you ever heard her voice? Oh christ, it's like nails on a chalk board. She also comes across as completely ignorant

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2012

Orlando may not be as big as he was a decade ago, but he's still hot and still a multi-millionaire.

I'm sure most of you bitches would go down on him in a second.

by Anonymousreply 707/26/2012

Her appeal is lost on me. I guess straight guys like her looks but to me, her face is kinda busted.

by Anonymousreply 807/26/2012

she's cute. she looks like a child, I guess that appeals to the pedo hidden in most men.

by Anonymousreply 907/26/2012

Is she still breast feeding? She made sure she was photog'd with Flynn dangling from her tit. She finally had breasts!

by Anonymousreply 1007/27/2012

Harlund Fuss is getting "cheated on."

Of course, I'm sure Miranda wrote her need for actual sex into the contract. She's just being very indiscreet about it.

by Anonymousreply 1105/09/2013

Harry Stiles and Leo DiCaprio for the two "pop boys". She's moved on to Gerard Butler? Wow. Is she publicly punishing Orlando for straying with other toms? Is that the reason Kate Bosworth almost starved herself to death over him?

by Anonymousreply 1205/10/2013

Someone has got it in for her, and is feeding nasty gossip to the blind item people.

by Anonymousreply 1305/10/2013

They'll spilt. Sooner than later

by Anonymousreply 1405/10/2013

Today TMZ announced the divorce after three years of marriage and months of separrtion. Miranda leaked that he's into feet. He denied it to TMZ reporter.

by Anonymousreply 1510/25/2013

"Miranda leaked that he's into feet."

12 inches?

by Anonymousreply 1610/25/2013

This was an arrangement all the long to make him appear straight. He likes dick, she wanted to be famous, case closed.

by Anonymousreply 1710/25/2013

Yup, R17

You should see the cute pics there are on the other thread.

BanaBloom, baby!!

by Anonymousreply 1810/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.