Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Patricia Heaton

What a shame.

I loved her on Everybody Loves Raymond. I love her even more on The Middle.

But apparently she's a cunt? Very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 4310/23/2013

She is a horrible cunt and I won't watch her shows...even though her shows are good and she is a good actor but I have to draw the line and I won't watch her.

by Anonymousreply 107/22/2012

I can't wait until Doris Roberts crosses over into full on Dementia (can't be long now, sad to say, as the old gal is pretty forgetful already). Old Doris will have plenty to say about "Patty" Heaton, and it will be great to hear unedited.

Doris harbors a large amount of hatred for Heaton. it will be fun.

by Anonymousreply 207/22/2012

No, R3. That's not the only reason (and nice "downplay" with the "not a huge fan" phrasing).

She's a fucking hateful right-wing republicunt.

She is. On record. She's a hateful bitch from hell.

by Anonymousreply 407/22/2012

She's a cunt's cunt.

by Anonymousreply 507/22/2012

[quote]Why should her political views matter to anyone?

Why shoudln't it? Did you see what the cunt did in that polemic/propaganda movie "Path to 9/11"?

SHE is the closed minded asshole... believing and spreading outrageous lies and hate.

by Anonymousreply 707/22/2012

Her activist opposition to stem-cell research is what made me give up watching her in anything.

by Anonymousreply 807/22/2012

I have witnessed her country FIRST hand. I was on the receiving end of her country after being nothing but nice, courteous and polite. Can't tell the story as it will identify who I am to certain people, but trust me...she is a CUNT!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 907/22/2012

It's not just her politics, it's her overall nastiness. She's an unpleasant person. Judgmental and smart-minded.

Angie Harmon is a Republican and I like her. Patricia is a real piece of work.

During the whole Sandra Fluke/Limbaugh fiasco, she twittered something pretty nasty and she deleted it quickly after the backlash.

Google it.

by Anonymousreply 1007/22/2012

I think the whole thing started when the diminutive Heaton showed up on the set of "Raymond" sunburned in a white pants outfit and Doris Roberts said she looked like an inserted tampon.

by Anonymousreply 1107/22/2012

I never cared for her politics and figured that was her business, but after her twitter-bullying of Sandra Fluke and Fluke's supporters, I began to really dislike her.

by Anonymousreply 1307/22/2012

Well, r12. According to those Christians, you apparently aren't a very good human. You're gay dear. You're an abomination and going straight to hell.

by Anonymousreply 1407/22/2012

[quote] She's never said one thing homophobic or racist and is on record of supporting gay marriage.

Let's not forget her nasty tweets where she joined Rush Limbaugh in accusing Sandra Fluke of being a slut. Or any of her other numerous outbursts. The link has a rundown.

by Anonymousreply 1507/22/2012

who cares.

by Anonymousreply 1607/22/2012

This has been done several times already.

She's now offically in The DL Hall of Fame along with Tom Cruise, Madonna, George Clooney and Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 1707/22/2012

[quote]Why should her political views matter to anyone?

Because she involves herself in national politics. Remember when she did the ads against stem-cell research in Missouri, along with Jim Cazievel?

by Anonymousreply 1807/22/2012

R14 falls for these posts all the time.

by Anonymousreply 1907/22/2012

She's even worse than a cunt, OP.

She's a Republican!

by Anonymousreply 2007/22/2012

I thnk she's simply wonderful. A true Christian woman.

by Anonymousreply 2107/22/2012

Yea, yea, I always hated her but I watched a couple of The Middle episodes and she and the show are very funny. It surprised me.

by Anonymousreply 2207/23/2012

Did she give anyone AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 2307/23/2012

Patty is on Hollywood Game Night right now!

by Anonymousreply 2408/01/2013

Every day a child dies from Patricia Heaton AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 2508/01/2013

I don't love her politics, but people I know who worked with her (and her husband) in the theater in New York like and respect her. She's supposed to be nice and professional. Sorry to disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 2608/01/2013

[quote]Doris harbors a large amount of hatred for Heaton. it will be fun.

If she hates her so much, why did has she guest starred on "The Middle" THREE TIMES?

by Anonymousreply 2708/01/2013

Really, r26, cuz I know people in the industry who didn't even like aiming stage lights at her because of her cuntry ways.

by Anonymousreply 2808/01/2013

I have no personal knowledge of her cunty or non-cunty ways but what is most concerning for me is why does she wear that awful wig on The Middle?

by Anonymousreply 2908/01/2013

What was the latest story, that she kicked up a fuss her son couldn't get into a 15 rated film in England? So started insulting the countries politics. So much for being a good Christian, wanting your son to see movies with sex and violence!

Can't wait till one of her sons turns out gay or kills the hateful hag!

by Anonymousreply 3008/01/2013

[quote] Regardless of what someone does or says as long as they approve a gay marriage, ten all is well.

I really hope this was meant as sarcasm.

by Anonymousreply 3108/01/2013

I know it means I'm 100 years old, but I remember spewing her crap on ET during the Terry Schivo incident and IIRC, even went to the nursing home with her parents to try to publicly shame her husband into keeping her on life support as if it was any of her damn business.

She's supposedly friend with with Palin as their both members of group that calls themselves "Pro-life feminists", which apparently means calling women sluts for wanting to use birth control.

A few years back there were rumors that her husband was cheating on her and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person IMO.

by Anonymousreply 3208/01/2013

She's a bitch. There's a reason she's on that awful show The Middle. It's the epitome of Frau chic. She's their self appointed leader. She is against abortion and called Sandra Fluke a slut for standing up for a fucking abortion pill. She's like chic fil a. She won't say she hates you to your face, but you know she does.

by Anonymousreply 3308/01/2013

She produced a film about English abolitionist William Wilberforce, who's likely a better man,did more good than those in this lynch mob. That's some fucked up craze hate - directed at Patricia Heaton? Sounds like some people here would've been thrilled being Cultural Revolution "reeducators"...

by Anonymousreply 3408/01/2013

Isn't everyone entitled to their opinions? Why would Doris Roberts hate her, what happened on the show isn't real life?

by Anonymousreply 3508/02/2013

r9 = Brad Garrett

by Anonymousreply 3608/02/2013

For many years, Frank Sinatra was an outspoken liberal and a Democrat. Sometime in the 1960s, he became very conservative and switched parties. Should I listen to only the recordings that he made while he was Democrat and trash the ones he made while he was a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 3808/02/2013

As a general rule I don't really care about an actor's politics or personal life.

For example I think Shirley MacLaine's a nutcase - but I love watching her on screen.

On the other hand Roman Polanski and Woody Allen make me throw-up a little in my mouth. So I can't watch their work.

But Heaton - I don't see any example of her having significant influence. She is expressing her opinions.

Plus the flip side of this would be I should tolerate an terrible actor because I agree with his politics?

by Anonymousreply 3908/02/2013

[quote]So, if you're a conservative you're automatically mean and nasty and don't deserve to live and must be hated by gays.

[quote]Does this mean that all gay men are to be hated because they're intolerant of most all people and even more so are mean and nasty to each other?

As far as I'm aware, gay men on the whole don't seek to stick their noses in other people's business and limit their freedoms. This is a false equivalency, and you, R37, are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 4008/02/2013

[quote]Sometime in the 1960s, he became very conservative and switched parties. Should I listen to only the recordings that he made while he was Democrat and trash the ones he made while he was a Republican?

Yes cause those were the good ones.

by Anonymousreply 4108/02/2013

On the plus side, she's died a hundred deaths (at the age of 54) on DL.

by Anonymousreply 4208/02/2013

It is THE MIDDLE's 100th episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 4310/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!