Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Serial Killer Karla Homolka Is Now a Breastfeeding Mommy of 3 Kids

A journalist has tracked down a notorious female serial killer, and found she is living on a tropical island, is remarried, and has three young children, one of whom she is still breastfeeding. Karla Homolka is one of Canada's most horrific serial killers. When Karla was in her early 20s, she and her then-husband, Paul Bernardo, abducted, raped, tortured, and killed two teenage girls. They also drugged and raped Karla's own younger sister, Tammy, who died as a result of the drugs they fed her. Paul remains in prison, but Karla struck a plea deal with authorities that allowed her to serve only 12 years in prison. This is the first time it's been known that she has remarried and, shockingly, has three children

by Anonymousreply 4603/02/2013

WTF? She kills her own sister and is now a housefrau?

by Anonymousreply 107/20/2012

We of the DL have always known what lurks in the minds of the frau...

by Anonymousreply 207/20/2012

Those murders have always been one of the most disturbing cases I'd ever heard about. She and ex-hubby are freaks. I wonder if her parents have anything to do with her. Anyway, I wouldn't want to live near her.

by Anonymousreply 307/20/2012

How dare she!

by Anonymousreply 407/20/2012

She and her husband run this website selling cloth diapers.

She really lucked out marrying a man from Guadaloupe, which is a territory of France. Apparently there's some loophole that allows for easier immigration for spouses of French nationals. Otherwise, she'd never have been able to immigrate to any other country in the world because of her crimes.

Does anyone know if she got a pardon yet? Allegedly she'd applied for one a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 507/20/2012

Listen. Sit down kids, I have something to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 607/20/2012

If you're good looking, you can get away with murder.

If you're white and good looking, you can get away with murder and still live happily ever after.

by Anonymousreply 707/20/2012

Take those kids away from her! I cannot she bred, I have never thought about mandatory sterilization before but her monster genes should be destroyed. I also believe that my dog would be a better guardian and more humane. Funnily enough, when the thread that came up yesterday about murders that still creep you out, I thought of her immediately. If there is a hell I hope she burns in a way that a fundie trapped in a shithouse in July would talk about.

by Anonymousreply 807/20/2012

Just reading the wiki on Karla. I'd forgotten how young she was - only 23 when she was on trial.

Interesting excerpt about her time in prison:

[quote]According to former inmate and Homolka confidante Chantel Meuneer, the Sun reported, Homolka and the inmate stripped at a flimsy fence, touched one another sexually and exchanged underwear. At the same time, Meuneer told the Sun, Homolka was still in a lesbian relationship with Lynda Véronneau, who had spent $3,000 on her at Victoria's Secret. On December 6, 2001, only seven days before Homolka dumped Véronneau, Meuneer said she asked Homolka why she continued her lesbian relationship while being in love with a man. Meuneer recalls Homolka saying, "I don't let go right now because I want my clothes and I want my computer."

Normally, I'm all for people just getting on with their lives after they serve their time, but she was screwed up so young and seems to have continued on the same path in prison. It's possible she'll be a model parent but she was cold enough to kill her own little sister.

One thing that truly puzzled me about that case was that I believe Homolka's parents stood by her even though she was responsible for their younger daughter's rape & death. I could see them pinning the rest of it on Paul Bernardo, but I don't know how they reconciled that part of it.

by Anonymousreply 907/20/2012

Cold-blooded mothers are a dime a dozen. True, she's rather exceptional, but ruthless breeding is an evil of this animalistic world.

Homolka was great in that Hayley Mills movie.

by Anonymousreply 1007/20/2012

Many don't believe Paul Bernardo killed any of the girls; many believe it was her. She played the battered wife role well but video that has never been released illustrated how much she relished in the rape and torture of these girls. I believe it was reported that she even masturbated with one of the dead girl's severed hands.

Karla Homolka is either deeply disturbed or incredibly evil. She willingly offered her own sister to be raped then orally raped her herself.

The girls who died, I'll never forget their names Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy, they really suffered the worst indignities and their deaths weren't quick and painless. They were made to suffer so these two could get off literally.

Paul Bernardo had a history of rape before Kristen and Leslie were raped and killed but before Karla none of the girls he'd raped were killed. It is possible he progressed as many sexual deviants do. But, it's entirely possible Karla was much more involved than she claims.

She got off with what a 12 year sentence. She raped, facilitated rape, participated in torture and murder and she got a measly 12 years. That's Canadian justice for you. At one time she was living in Montreal, glad she is not in Canada anymore but she might come back.

by Anonymousreply 1107/20/2012

Longer article:

by Anonymousreply 1207/20/2012

The saddest thing is this never needed to happen.

The police had enough evidence on Bernardo for the Scarborough rapes, including witnesses and DNA. He could have been charged and convicted on these crimes, which would have brought the same sentence in Canada (no death penalty), including a dangerous offender designation. The American equivalent is 'natural life'.

Then, police would be free to charge her with Tammy's death and various charges for the other girls, up to and including murder. No need for a plea bargin, because they wouldn't need her to implicate Bernardo. The tapes wouldn't matter one way or the other.

Both of them would be rotting in jail, as they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 1307/20/2012

I've read that as well, R11, that it may have been her that killed Kristen and Leslie. On one of the girls' back there were bruises which looked like someone small (like Karla) kneeled on her and held her down to kill her.

I also find it sad that she is a mother, something Tammy, Kristen and Leslie will never be able to do, and she had three children, after killing three girls.

I have also wondered how her parents and surviving sister forgave her, I suspect they believe she is a victim of battered-spouse syndrome, when in reality she is a hybristophile (sexually aroused or attracted to people who have committed an outrage or a gruesome crime). I'm actually surprised no one has tried to kill her yet.

by Anonymousreply 1407/20/2012

To be honest, after reading about her I think she needs to be tracked down and murdered.

by Anonymousreply 1507/20/2012

It blows my mind that she married her lawyer's brother. How did THAT happen? The lawyer wanted her in his family? Sick.

by Anonymousreply 1607/20/2012

I heard one theory that she realized Paul was going to get caught, committing the rapes the way he was. So she took over and set up her sister and the kidnappings and murders of the other girls. I guess she realized Paul could nod not go on leaving live victims. That really frosted me when she got that deal. The same thing happened in California & Nevada in the 1980's. A guy named Gallegos & his wife/GF kidnapped, tortured and murdered teenagers that she would lure away from malls. He got death in Nevada and she got 18 years.

by Anonymousreply 1707/20/2012

She's one of the sickest person to have walked on this earth. Truly vile .

by Anonymousreply 1807/20/2012

agree r18

by Anonymousreply 1907/20/2012

If she'd kill her own sister, why wouldn't she kill her own spawn?

I would watch my step carefully and leave home as early as possible if I were them.

by Anonymousreply 2007/21/2012

What the hell kind of man would marry HER?

Is he in it for the kink? Or is he a passive-agressive weenie who wants a bitchy wife?

by Anonymousreply 2107/21/2012

R21, Karla married her lawyer's brother...which makes it even more fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 2207/21/2012

r21 - She thin, blonde and sexually manipulative. Lots of men (or women) would, particularly if they believed that she wasn't the killer and that Bernardo had abused her.

Just like the women who write fan letters to violent criminals like Ted Bundy or Scott Peterson. People are weird.

She got off with a light sentence due to a stroke of luck for her, so that's rotten. However, I don't really believe she's much of a threat to society now. She would need to partner again with someone like Bernardo.

Anyway, she knows she'll always be tracked down and under scrutiny, plus she's got 3 young kids to look after and doesn't seem to have much money.

I read on another board that she spends her summers in Montreal, mostly visiting her parents. I suppose they want to see the grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 2307/21/2012

[quote]She got off with a light sentence due to a stroke of luck for her, so that's rotten. However, I don't really believe she's much of a threat to society now. She would need to partner again with someone like Bernardo.

That paragraph is entirely full of shit. She got off because law enforcement didn't do their jobs and were more concerned with mollifying the parents and covering their asses than protecting society and pursuing justice.

She would not need another person-she is a psychopathic pedophile. I'm terrified for those kids when they are the age of Tammy (13-15)

by Anonymousreply 2407/21/2012

I wonder what she named her kids?

by Anonymousreply 2507/21/2012

r24 - The was her stroke of luck. She was able to convince the police she was a battered woman and she made her deal before the videotapes were found which showed the extent of her participation in the crimes.

She is not a pedophile. She doesn't have much or any conscience and is dangerous in combination with someone who's a sexual sadist. Or at least she was 20 years ago. Pretending that she's some unstoppable boogeyman is just hysterical. Her circumstances are very different now.

I am sickened that she's had kids, though I'm sure she knows she would be chased to the ends of the earth with pitchforks if anything happened to them.

r25 - The author of the article agreed not to disclose the children's names.

by Anonymousreply 2607/21/2012

[quote]She would not need another person-she is a psychopathic pedophile. I'm terrified for those kids when they are the age of Tammy (13-15)

What she did to her own sister (which I ain't typing out!) makes me agree with you very much.

If she saw her sister in that unholy fashion she did then she might see her own children in the very same way when they are older.

by Anonymousreply 2707/21/2012

Luka Magnotta claimed that he had an affair with her for quite a while. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

by Anonymousreply 2807/21/2012

How old would he have been? 10?

by Anonymousreply 2907/21/2012

r26, see my post at r13.

There was no need to even bring the tapes into the Crown's primary case.

Also, she is sexually attracted to younger teenage girls. She was caught during her probation with nude pictures of girls in this age range in her handbag.

I don't have the link for that, but I believe it was mentioned by Professor Alan Young, who wanted her jailed for violating the plea agreement.

She sexually assaulted and tortured teenage girls, including her own sister, and now she's a reformed, bourgeois frau?

Psychopaths are known to be the least treatable of all the psychiatric conditions.

by Anonymousreply 3007/21/2012

What kind of man marries or even just has a relationship, let alone HAS KIDS with such a woman???

This world is full of FREAKS.

by Anonymousreply 3107/22/2012

She wasn't a killer anymore than Patty Hearst was a terrorist. She was in control of the real killer

It's called the Goteborg Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 3207/23/2012

[quote]Luka Magnotta claimed that he had an affair with her for quite a while. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

No, no truth to it. He made it up. The Quebec police initially reported that he had dated her, but then after some digging, they realized they made a mistake and that it was a false claim on his part.

[quote]She wasn't a killer anymore than Patty Hearst was a terrorist. She was in control of the real killer

[quote]It's called the Goteborg Syndrome.

Don't you mean Stockholm Syndrome? Are you being facetious?

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Homolka ever suffered from Stockholm Syndrome. She was never a battered wife. Homolka was a willing accomplice and young women did not start dying until she showed up in Bernardo's life.

by Anonymousreply 3307/23/2012

Good article about Homolka and how she was tracked down to Guadaloupe.

by Anonymousreply 3407/23/2012

Oh dear you all need to study about the psychology.

Without Leopold there would be no Leopold and Loeb.

Without Raymond Fernandez, there would be no Martha Beck

Without Jodie Foster, there would be no John Hinkley

All were part of the Goteborg Syndrome, which means two ordinary people (though in some cases one is a chicken petty criminal or human such as Loeb, Fernandez and Foster) are taking in by others and used.

The love given to them by the petty crim makes them do anything for that crim. This in turn empowers the petty crim to do more and more till the whole things grows out of proportion.

It's like little kids, neither would shoplift but together they do it.

by Anonymousreply 3507/23/2012

Hey, "KarlyKurls": "SNUFFles" (her nickname for Bernardo's 'weewee') is coming to get you....You twisted bitch---we'll never forget you in Canada. Die, already!

by Anonymousreply 3603/02/2013

Shocking. Just depraved. To be breastfeeding at her age!

by Anonymousreply 3703/02/2013

I am sorry that I opened this thread. Homolka is an evil depraved woman and the fact that she isn't rotting away in a jail cell with Big Sally using the end of a plunger to fuck her up the ass is a crime after the crimes.

by Anonymousreply 3803/02/2013

Being someone who lives about 15 minutes away from the womans jail she was at, the entire area knew that she left and has kids months ago.

I drive past the jail everyday. It was weird to drive past and know she was in there.

by Anonymousreply 3903/02/2013

Karla was the mastermind of the whole thing. She's the one that found a willing accomplice in Paul. The hidden tapes proved it. Right or wrong the tapes have been burned. The Canadian judicial system was sure made a fool by that case.

by Anonymousreply 4003/02/2013

She's the worst of the two (worst than Bernardo). Before her, he was a scumbag rapist. After meeting her, he became a killer.

Moreover, what type of pond-scum takes part (as an accomplice and cover-up) to her own sister's rape and murder? She forever deserves those raccoon eyes Bernardo gave her.

by Anonymousreply 4103/02/2013

Did she ever fuck the Canadian cannibal?

by Anonymousreply 4203/02/2013

She is one sick dangerous fuck. She reminds me of Myra Hindley.

by Anonymousreply 4303/02/2013

I was a kid when this happened, about the same age as the girls they kidnapped. It is unbelievable she got off. She was the one who offered up her sister as a surprise "gift" for her then fiancée. She worked in a veterinary office and she stole the tranquilizer used to drug the sister. She administered too much and ended up killing her. Twisted fuckers, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 4403/02/2013

Up until now this is her first interview. She is a clever psychopath. Planning her every step far in advance including learning French.

by Anonymousreply 4503/02/2013

When asked by investigators why she facilitated Bernardo's rape of her sister, Homolka's answer was "He just kept bugging me." Oh well, then.

by Anonymousreply 4603/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.