Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Giuliana Rancic’s Plans To Stay In Shape After Baby

Giuliana Rancic is about to become a mom for the first time and she has shared the secrets of how she’s going to stay in shape with her newborn son exclusively with RadarOnline.com and gushed over his impending arrival.

“I am thrilled, thrilled,” the 36-year-old E! News host said about her baby boy, who will be born via a surrogate.

This is one of the dumbest articles I've ever read. She's having a surrogate deliver the baby and Radar trumpets her plans to stay in shape.

by Anonymousreply 912/10/2012

Of course she's worried that having the baby will make her gain weight!

The baby eats food, and she hasn't been around people who eat food since she joined the E! staff. It might be catching.

by Anonymousreply 107/19/2012

What an idiotic article. Why even bother?

What's interesting about her physique: from the hips up, she's anorexic, from the hips down, she has sexy legs that are surprisingly toned and athletic. And she's ugly as sin.

by Anonymousreply 207/19/2012

Agreed on all counts. I *might* have sympathy if she was going to be stuck at home with the kid 24/7 and not able to make it to the gym, but that assumes there's any chance (which there's not) that they won't have full-time nanny care.

by Anonymousreply 307/19/2012

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that the surrogate mom is Joan Rivers!

by Anonymousreply 407/19/2012

She's having a surrogate because of her cancer diagnosis.

But the "staying in shape" article is kind of crazy, it's not like she will have to lose any baby weight.

by Anonymousreply 507/19/2012

She needs to talk to Beyonce, who faced the same problem of shedding the baby-weight.

by Anonymousreply 607/19/2012

I heard that you actually have to eat when you're pregnant. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 707/19/2012

[quote] Giuliana Rancic is about to become a mom for the first time and she has shared the secrets of how she’s going to stay in shape with her newborn son exclusively with RadarOnline.com and gushed over his impending arrival.

She isn't having the kid. They rented a lady who is going to do it for them. WTF is with these Hollywood idiots who don't even give birth to their own children spouting off about how they are or are going to stay in shape after the baby? Elizabeth Banks did the same thing. She rented a womb, but in interviews she talks about getting in shape after her daughter was born - as if she actually had the child herself. Do these dumb bitches not realize the reason it's hard for most women to stay in shape/maintain their weight after they have a baby is because these women actually had their own baby and gained weight during the pregnancy.

The one magazine elizabeth was in had a picture of her on the cover and went on and on about what great shape "New Mother Elizabeth Banks" is in. As if she actually gave birth. She bought a baby. Her body shouldn't have changed at all. And it didn't.

They've even started doing it with pics of Charlize Theron - who adopted her baby. "look at the great shape Charlize is in after the birth of her baby". I know the mags are trying to bend over backwards to make the point that parents love their chidren no matter if they gave birth to them or adopted them. And that's fine. It's also a completely different topic. It's very disingenuous for the magazines to equate the physical fitness/bodies of women with women who physically gave birth to their children and women who had other people do it for them. What's next? "Bill Rancic tells us how he stays in shape after having a baby"

by Anonymousreply 807/19/2012

Changing channels and came across her show. The episode where they bring the baby home, private jet no less. Of course the baby nurse isn't a foot away. She cries for years about wanting a kid, refusing to gain the weight the doctor advised, pumps her body with enough chemicals to develop Breast Cancer. For some reason they are staying at The Chicago Four Seasons for a few months and not a day with the kid, she's off to the hotel spa. She makes my skin scrawl.

by Anonymousreply 912/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!