Adorable little hipster.

by Anonymousreply 4101/03/2013

Explain or fuck off R1.

by Anonymousreply 207/15/2012

His brother Robert is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 307/15/2012

Wow. Robert really looks like his mom.

by Anonymousreply 407/15/2012

He's the ugliest person to have appeared on camera in a non-documentary film since Tod Browning's Freaks. OP, either you're Helen Keller or Brian Peppers.

by Anonymousreply 507/15/2012

Jason is hot and I loved his tv show Bored to Death

by Anonymousreply 607/15/2012

Quoted for truth R5. His unibrow and eagle-esque beak are quite off-putting. He's not much in the body department either.

by Anonymousreply 707/15/2012

I would like to fuck him as well, OP, but I'm into guys like that. Some call them odd, or "ugly-hot". I don't know what it is. I just find him delish, in a nerdy, Jewish kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 807/15/2012

I hate him with the heat of ten thousand suns.

by Anonymousreply 907/15/2012

I think Jonah Hill is uglier.

by Anonymousreply 1007/15/2012

I wish he'd wash his hair.

by Anonymousreply 1107/15/2012

r5 Dj Qualls and Adrien Brody are right with Jason. I hate big noses.

by Anonymousreply 1207/15/2012

I love big noses. They always portend big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 1307/15/2012

I don't even know who the fuck this is. Pic, please?

by Anonymousreply 1407/15/2012

Hideous

by Anonymousreply 1507/15/2012

He was a little bit sexy in Spun. Rushmore is one of my favorite films of all time.

by Anonymousreply 1707/15/2012

I'd rather have my face burned off or eaten by a chimp than look like him.

by Anonymousreply 1807/15/2012

Jason's cute, but Adam Goldberg is hot like fire:

by Anonymousreply 1907/15/2012

He a compact little guy, only 5'6". I don't know anything about him, but I just read his mother is tallia shire from the Rocky films. Sounds like he comes form big house, butter and eggs type people.

by Anonymousreply 2007/15/2012

I generally like the nerdy-Jewish look, but Jason is way too short and way too hairy. I think 5'6" is a generous guess as to his height.

by Anonymousreply 2107/15/2012

He's cousin to Nicholas Cage and Sofia Coppola, right?

by Anonymousreply 2207/15/2012

He is NOT Jewish, r8 and r21. He is Italian-American.

by Anonymousreply 2307/16/2012

[quote]way too hairy

I love hairy, but I would recommend to Jason that he tend to his nose hair before any further photo shoots.

by Anonymousreply 2407/16/2012

Ugly

by Anonymousreply 2507/16/2012

Short is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 2607/16/2012

Having dined at several location around the city Iv got to say that this Golden Corral at 123 N Interstate Dr, Norman, OK was the worst place Iv ever eaten. Please take the time to read the Negative reviews about this store I found them to be all to true. from the moment I drove up I new this was going to be one of those Experiences that make me wonder why I didn't keep going down the road. the roof of the establishment (and I use that term loosely) was coming apart with shingles missing all over probable leaking water into the building causing mold to build up in and around the ceiling tiles the reason I noticed is because I am very allergic to mold. anyway I continue on as I parked and walked to the front door I find 4 people standing outside at the corner of the building smoking ( yes I'm allergic to that too) next to the side Emergency Exit which was also blocked by a purple ford truck (what if there was a fire) OK!! well they where laughing and carrying on about how they had mistreated a few customers, one of the girls a hefty brown headed girl ended the chat by saying F#@(-em as I walked by yes you know that feeling I'm getting in my stomach (why again did I come here?) On into the building yes I stood at the counter what seemed to be an eternity and waited for someone to get my drink and take my money there was no one their then another girl said In Broken English just a minute shes coming (OK!)another minute (who works here) well guess who shows up the chubby brown headed girl I passed at the corner of the building with the fowl mouth talking on here cell phone o-ya this just keeps getting better she saw me walk in but never gave a second thought as to not leave a customer standing in line for 10 minutes. she takes my drink order and my money never dropping the phone even while juggling it to give me plates and change when I asked where the silverware was she just pointed to the end of the counter never missing a word of here phone call. after searching the restaurant I managed to find a clean table But the music (Spanish Lacockarocha) Blaring from the back was so loud and obnoxious that I couldn't think and the waitress didn't speak English very well, So on to the other side away from the horrible music moldy ceiling tiles and on to a waiter who spoke English (Didn't I just see him outside) yes well as I'm getting my steak the cook is standing on the grill spraying stainless metal cleaner all over the place all over the steaks chicken and all the other food near the grill (holly cow Batman) you just contaminated the whole bar EVERYTHING!! when he sees me he jumps down grabs this awful contaminated half raw piece of meat and gives it a slice and shows it to me like a Butcher killing a cow NO THANK YOU but other people where happy to take what I passed up. Yes he served it. I told the manager (YES!! SHE WAS JUST OUTSIDE SMOKING AND LAUGHING WITH THE OTHERS) she told him not to clean the grill until closing which wasn't for a few more hours..WHAT?? what about the contaminated food which was still being served. she said Ill take care of it then she walked to the back as soon as she thought I wasn't looking she went and sat down and talked on her phone i guess she is laughing about all the people that will be sick tonight,, well I guess I don't need steak (THAT I PAID FOR) I guess a salad. trying to eat my salad at my table was no small quite experience my waiter that speaks English wont leave my table he stands over me trying to start conversations about me, his family, his friends,working here, making no money waiting tables (that I can believe) after a few minutes of his yakking in my ear I asked can I have some dinner rolls just to get him to leave me alone. He says sure they should be done in a few minutes well I will just end this here but needless to say NEVER AGAIN Avoid this place at all cost. As I left the building guess who's out on a another smoke break the manager of doom, chubby girl, Blondy, yakking waiter, and two others

by Anonymousreply 2707/16/2012

As a palate cleanser after whatever the hell r27 was, Jason Schwartzman has a tight little arse:

by Anonymousreply 2807/16/2012

Jason has a nose just made for facials. Although I'd wait until the third of fourth time to waste it on his face.

Adam Goldberg wimpers at the thought of a cock near his hole, and he's not very clean. Hairy and not clean - no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2907/16/2012

He looks like he has bad BO !

by Anonymousreply 3007/16/2012

He is a tiny, tiny man. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 3107/16/2012

His dad was Jewish R23.

by Anonymousreply 3207/16/2012

Cutest in I HEART HUCKABEES.

by Anonymousreply 3307/19/2012

OP, are you also the one that wants to fuck Demetri Martin?

by Anonymousreply 3407/19/2012

Who now?

by Anonymousreply 3507/19/2012

Adorable little hipster.

by Anonymousreply 3608/23/2012

So fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 3709/28/2012

What's he up to?

by Anonymousreply 3811/23/2012

What kind of LOL is that, R39? He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 4012/10/2012

Just watched him in an early BORED TO DEATH episode ... so fucking cute.

by Anonymousreply 4101/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.