Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay guys in sports we never talk about.

So I often wonder if there is any hot gossip about guys in other sports that we never talk about.

So I was thinking of sports like water polo or cyclists or Polo or racing car drivers or golfers?

But really just any hot sportsmen and women that we don't really talk about

by Anonymousreply 5311/29/2013

This brought to mind a story that I'd forgotten about.

Darren Chiacchia is an Olympic medalist in equestrian (setting aside the discussion on whether that should be considered a sport) who was charged with deliberately exposing his ex-boyfriend to HIV without informing him.

I don't remember knowing how the case was resolved, but I see that the charged were dropped last year.

by Anonymousreply 107/14/2012

Ramon Martinez Gion

Volleyball player in the Netherlands.

Really nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 307/14/2012

Two words: Carl Lewis

by Anonymousreply 407/14/2012

What about F1 drivers???

by Anonymousreply 507/14/2012

Esera Tuaolo. Retired, but his story was pretty inspirational.

by Anonymousreply 607/14/2012

R5, dutch racer Mike Verschuur is out and he says that he knows several race car drivers that are closeted.

The attached is a link to the Dutch magazine L'HOMO that did a feature on seven out gay guys from various sports.

by Anonymousreply 907/14/2012

Dale Earnhardt Jr.

by Anonymousreply 1107/14/2012

Dale can't be gay, he would be shot.

NASCAR is Country Music central. No homos allowed!

by Anonymousreply 1207/14/2012

There are plenty of gays in NASCAR.

by Anonymousreply 1307/14/2012

There are plenty of Gays in Scientology and the Republican party to. But prove it.

by Anonymousreply 1407/14/2012

I saw the baseball All-Star game and I'd swear the majority of them are gay.

by Anonymousreply 1507/14/2012

Novak's bf?

by Anonymousreply 1607/14/2012

Nice article r9 I often wonder about race car drivers.There are some pretty hot ones out there.9

by Anonymousreply 1707/14/2012

I agree R17. I don't follow racing too much, but sometimes when I see some of the NASCAR drivers interviewed, I'm amazed at how gay some of the seem.

There are younger guys whose names escape me, but even some of the more seasoned racers like Jamie McMurray, Jimmie Johnson, and Carl Edwards come across as possibly gay (even though all of them have families).

At the elite level, it definitely isn't a sport populated by hyper-masculine guys.

by Anonymousreply 1807/14/2012

Adam Scott was publicly paired with Ana Ivanovic for a while too. I never bought that at all - much less than the Kate Hudson facade.

by Anonymousreply 2107/14/2012

I heard that Adam Scott is prettier than anyone thinks. He's into drag. Don't know how true the rumor is. Did anyone else hear it?

by Anonymousreply 2207/14/2012

"NASCAR is Country Music central. No homos allowed!"

There are plenty of gays in country music...they're just all closeted.

Regarding Adam Scott - that guy is GORGEOUS! A few years ago he did an interview in, I believe, Men's Vogue where he went on about how much he loves fashion and it set off my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 2307/15/2012

Did Adam Scott say in that interview if he likes to wear men's fashions or women's?

by Anonymousreply 2407/15/2012

^ It was men's fashion, but he just came across as really prissy and fastidious

by Anonymousreply 2507/16/2012

Claire Balding is the most beloved lesbian in the UK. Even surpassing Sandi Toskvig.

by Anonymousreply 2607/16/2012

Bumb for Olympics

by Anonymousreply 2707/22/2012

Adam Scott is going down today. That cross-dresser will be eating my dust. It's another major championship for me, a return to the No. 1 ranking, and a celebration with 20 hookers, who will each get a turn on my ever-hard cock. Respect, bitches!!

by Anonymousreply 2807/22/2012

Well, it looks like I'll have to wait until the PGA before I win again. But I better not lose to that drag queen with the belly putter.

I'll just drown my sorrows in whores and Ambien. Fuck yeah!

by Anonymousreply 2907/22/2012

Jose Mourinho (reportedly fooled around with some of his younger players)

by Anonymousreply 3007/22/2012

Is Adam Scott really a crossdresser or is another urban legend?

by Anonymousreply 3107/22/2012

Who are the baseball 'mos?

by Anonymousreply 3207/22/2012

Good question R32!!!

by Anonymousreply 3307/24/2012

I'm not gay but McBongo and I used to suck each other off. Just in a friendly way, ya know.

by Anonymousreply 3507/24/2012

What about oympic medalists in Show jumping Joe Fargis and Conrad Homfeld.

by Anonymousreply 3607/24/2012

who is the "one balled wonder"?

Cole Hauser?, but he's not an athlete.

by Anonymousreply 3707/28/2012

Anyone know if David Wright of the Mets is gay? Have never heard anything about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 3807/28/2012

For National Coming Out Day, Outsports has a feature listing 30 sports figures (not all are athletes) that have come out since the 2011 Coming Out Day.

by Anonymousreply 3910/11/2012

Are you also interested in transgenders?

by Anonymousreply 4010/11/2012

Some bad new about Darren Chiacchia, who was referenced at the beginning of this thread:

by Anonymousreply 4110/11/2012

Wow BonniePrinceCharlie, r41, it's terrible that they used his mugshot to accompany that story.

Of all the pictures from his competitions they should have had access to, they pick one that not only makes him look unhealthy, but causes people think to back to his previous legal turmoil.

Thanks for sharing the story though. Sad news.

by Anonymousreply 4210/11/2012

Found this thread because I am watching The Masters and Adam Scott just seemed to ping to me..didn't realise there is chatter about him. He is nice to look at.

by Anonymousreply 4304/13/2013

Adam Scott seems to me to have an effeminate walk indicaitve of a repressed homosexual male. There is no way to validate this as I am sure such a fellow would hide his queer tendencies for fear of censureship from the Christian right wing. We all know how many lesbian golfers there are, but you don't see many male golfers queer their name--they remain largely quiescent in their queerness, wallowers in fear and self-loathing. Such a time should be long past.

by Anonymousreply 4410/23/2013

R44, what is a walk representative of a repressed homosexual male? Link please to an example. Who else has that?

by Anonymousreply 4510/23/2013

I agree, R44, but in the US pro golf world, it's like 95% Right-wing fundies, especially the guys around 40-60 years old, like Azinger, Lehman, etc.....The only liberal American pros I have even heard about are David Duval, and maybe Keegan Bradley. Many just keep their mouths shut, for fear of being ostracized. So if Adam Scott is really gay, don't expect him to come out anytime soon. He sure is pretty to look at, though. Great body.

by Anonymousreply 4610/23/2013

If Adam Scott beach frolicking with professional beard Kate Hudson isn't proof he's gay, i don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 4710/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 4811/26/2013

Remember the rumours about Danny Sullivan back in olden times?

by Anonymousreply 4911/26/2013

I don't believe Adam Scott is gay. He dated tennis BEAUTY Ana Ivanovic not once, but twice. You would think if he were really gay, they wouldn't have gotten back together after the first breakup.

by Anonymousreply 5011/26/2013

Curling - a sport so gay, you don't even need to take off your kaftan when you play.

by Anonymousreply 5111/26/2013

Oh please r50, once again don't be so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5211/26/2013

[quote] I, too, remember that vivid detailed post re: Adam Scott.

Same here. I distinctly remember that post from a very long time ago, because I had no idea who this golfer was, and nor did I care.

FF to today, and every time I see him on my tv screen, all I can think of is that lucky Datalounge bitch who bragged that he sucked off Adam Scott.

I am definitely jealous. Adam Scott is REALLY fuckin' hot.

by Anonymousreply 5311/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!