Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Colin Ferguson

I am abit of a fan of this actor.He is currently in the Sci fi series Eureka but was also one of the characters in Tales of the City.

Does anyone know much about him?

by Anonymousreply 2001/28/2013

I met him once - very friendly and low-key. And hot.

by Anonymousreply 107/14/2012

Didn't he shoot a bunch of people, and then act as his own defense attorney at the trial?

by Anonymousreply 207/14/2012

I wonder what happened to this project. Did it happen?

by Anonymousreply 307/14/2012

I don't know I didn't think he was hot until I saw eureka but Colin in a uniform yum!!!

by Anonymousreply 407/14/2012

That project never happened, R5.

Poor Sean Maher's career took a nosedive after he came out while shooting THE PLAYBOY CLUB.

by Anonymousreply 507/14/2012

He recently went to Haiti with Supernatural actor Misha Collins, and a group of fundraising fans for his charity project, Hope 2 Haiti. They are helping to build an orphanage in Haiti. Collins said he'd been friends with Ferguson for a while.

Here's a picture of Collins and Ferguson on the plane back to California after the trip.

The conditions in Haiti were really miserable - extremely hot and humid, with bad water. At least one person got really sick. The people that went on the trip said Ferguson was very nice, and a good sport. There's some more pictures, if I find them again I'll post them.

by Anonymousreply 607/14/2012

The story behind this picture was that if the charity raised a certain amount of money within a few minutes, Colin Ferguson would pour this bucket of wet concrete over Collins' head. Luckily for Collins, they didn't make the goal.

by Anonymousreply 707/14/2012

Colin Ferguson and Misha Collins playing football with local Haiti kids at the orphanage.

by Anonymousreply 807/14/2012

Here's the website for Random Acts, Misha Collins' charity. Scroll down, there are pictures of Colin Ferguson working on an art project with the Haiti kids.

He was an incredibly good sport to go, they said it was over 100 degrees and very high humidity.

by Anonymousreply 907/14/2012

OP, here's an interview Colin Ferguson recently did for Random Acts about Haiti:

by Anonymousreply 1007/17/2012

So Colin and Misha are lovers, yes?

Good, we're looking for another couple for bridge...

by Anonymousreply 1107/18/2012

Sorry, boys. Misha's wife wrote a book about a threesome they had going for awhile. It was them and another woman.

Besides, Misha appears to be saving himself for Jensen Ackles:

by Anonymousreply 1207/19/2012

I would seriously screw him nine ways to next Sunday.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 1301/18/2013

Do they ever have 3somes with a guy?

by Anonymousreply 1401/18/2013

he's currently playing a gay man on "Happily Divorced" and looking very hot.

by Anonymousreply 1501/18/2013

Does anyone know if he's family? I've seen a few interviews with him and I think he may be gay, but since he's not super-famous there's not a lot out there about Ferguson's personal life.

by Anonymousreply 1601/18/2013

He was the best thing about having breast cancer.

by Anonymousreply 1701/18/2013

big fuzzy bump

by Anonymousreply 1801/24/2013

I've watched a few interviews with him on YouTube where he mentions being asked to autograph womens' boobs and and how it's "the greatest thing ever to sign." I guess he's not gay, even though I got those vibes from him...

by Anonymousreply 1901/25/2013

Wouldn't a mouthful of his liquid babies be just delicious?

by Anonymousreply 2001/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.