Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ever since Princess Diana died it has been down down down for that whole country.

It smells of mold too.

by Anonymousreply 5202/01/2013

Diana changed the world. For the better.

by Anonymousreply 107/14/2012

That smell of mold is emanating from Diana's pussy.

by Anonymousreply 207/14/2012

They had her killed you know

by Anonymousreply 307/14/2012

Oh yes, OP, because the Tories were so amazing and everything previous to 1997 was just peachy.

by Anonymousreply 407/14/2012

Diana's death was the best thing that every happened to England.

I don't wish anyone dead but she was crazy and selfish.

by Anonymousreply 507/14/2012

And of course every since Michael Jackson died, the US has never been the same.

by Anonymousreply 607/14/2012

Shouldn't it be mould?

by Anonymousreply 707/14/2012

I knew it. I was right all along.

by Anonymousreply 807/14/2012

It's the Queen's breath. Diana was the only one brave enough to give her an Altoid.

by Anonymousreply 907/14/2012

R3, Are you a conspiracy theorist? Or do you have some concrete information? I am not disputing what you're claiming; I wasn't there. Still since there was so much money and power and influence involved "on both sides," I am suspect of a coincidental accident. I know the best proof usually takes years to come to light.

by Anonymousreply 1007/14/2012

Did you ever consider the possibility that it was Dodi Fayed's death that started the slide?

I know Harrods has never been the same since.

by Anonymousreply 1107/14/2012

The 2012 London Olympics is "down down down"?

The royal wedding? The 60th Anniversary celebrations?

by Anonymousreply 1207/14/2012

I have to admit, the after Diana's death (murder), England took a big right wing turn, but I also blame Tony Blair for a lot of that. He caved into Bush/Cheney, instead of standing up against Americas Imperialist military invasion plans.

by Anonymousreply 1307/14/2012

Let's create a new religion around Princess Diana, proclaim her a true goddess and build a temple to her at Althorp. Tax deductions! Ceremonies! Priesthoods! We'll exhume the body, do her make-up get her a new dress and put her on display! We'll sell relics... it will be FUN.

by Anonymousreply 1407/14/2012

The Royals think the public are just stupid, of course Harry was not sired by Charles along with his and their hidden guilt of killing Princess Diana

by Anonymousreply 1507/15/2012

[quote]I don't wish anyone dead but she was crazy and selfish.

Because publicly comforting and hugging PWAs at a time when they were treated like lepers and championing the cause of banning landmines which maim and kill for decades after their placement is so selfish, you fat cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1607/15/2012

R16, you can be both at the same time you know. I don't want to take away fromt he good she did but she was also a huge drama queen and totally self-indulgent.

I am loathe to question anyone's motives for doing good because in the end it doesn't matter but some of her motivation may have been as rebellion and for good publicity for herself.

by Anonymousreply 1707/15/2012

R5, you deserve to die a very slow and painful death! Fuckin cunt!!

by Anonymousreply 1801/29/2013

I used to think that perhaps Harry wasn't Charles son, but lately, gawd help hiim, he is looking more and more like Charles - his Dad. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 1901/29/2013

Harry looks like his grandfather Phillip and red hair is a Spencer family trait. Hewitt being his real father is such tired bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2001/29/2013

Harry's ass is quite lovely and one of the greatest achievements of the country ever....but yes I did notice the mold smell.

by Anonymousreply 2201/29/2013

[quote}Because publicly comforting and hugging PWAs at a time when they were treated like lepers and championing the cause of banning landmines which maim and kill for decades after their placement is so selfish, you fat cunt.[quote]

It's known in the self-promotion industry as a photo-op my dear r16

by Anonymousreply 2301/29/2013

Shut the fuck up r21, dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 2401/29/2013

Not a happy memory. I don't know about a decline within the UK, but I've never been quite the same. Diana was a mix of everyone in the world. Her death was a nasty shock back to reality.

by Anonymousreply 2501/29/2013

R19=Charles.

by Anonymousreply 2601/30/2013

R24, toaster crumpets aren't the real thing, and Diana died laughing at fools like you who were conned by her "poor exploded children" routine. Her suicide was the most obvious, but not the only, indication of how insane she was.

Oh, and you might want to add a filament stitch to reinforce the seams in those trousers of yours. They look like a land mine is about to go off in them. Fat is such a hard issue to manage, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 2701/30/2013

And now, to top it all, they are going to be invaded by Romanians and Bulgarians!

by Anonymousreply 2801/30/2013

As if that dizzy colonics-addicted cunt could take the nozzle out of her hole for long enough to do anything other than to pout or smile for a camera.

by Anonymousreply 2901/30/2013

Oh God, the Princess Di troll is back (again).

by Anonymousreply 3001/30/2013

Usually I bite back at anti-Brit trolls, but OP has a point. Diana was at least a youthful figurehead beloved by millions. That youth inspired optimism. Her campaign against the evil of landmines showed her heart and actions were absolutely in the right place.

Obviously though a saint she wasn't. If only she hadn't hooked up with Dodi and flaunted it to taunt The Windsors. She only needed to dial it down a bit, play a longer game, and her global popularity plus young prices would have aced The Windsors into the ground.

Maybe when The Queen was a young woman with her 'handsome dashing' young consort the country felt young and optimistic too. Now though the sovereign is elderly and her heir when he gets the throne will be elderly too; for quite a while, given his genes and healthy regime.

None of this suggests a new age of modernity and dynamism. This, plus the Diana legacy, is part of the reason the press is obsessed with William and Kate. Fresh blood and vigour at, we all feel, a remove from deadening outdated protocols. Which will nonetheless continue in an elderly entitled 'marvellous' manner for quite a while yet.

by Anonymousreply 3101/30/2013

^ young 'princes.'

by Anonymousreply 3201/30/2013

You anti Diana trolls are really a deranged bunch. Get a life or better yet, go throw yourselves off a cliff!

by Anonymousreply 3301/30/2013

I am not an anti-Diane troll. I loved a lot about her. I'm just sorry she arranged a suicide to end her misery, and took other people's lives in the process. With anyone else, it would be monstrous. But with her I can almost forgive her, since she suffered so. In the acutely mawkish but apt words of R31, she was a "youthful figurehead beloved by millions. That youth inspired optimism." And it's all about inspiring optimism among the lower classes, isn't it? Of course when that poster also started asking for fresh blood and vigour one wondered if she was actually talking about Transylvania rather than our beloved United Kingdom.

I for one do not believe Diana went to hell for her murder-suicide. But maybe she did have to go to Purgatory. That would be reasonable, considering.

by Anonymousreply 3401/30/2013

I miss Diana too. The only royal with emotional depth. I don't care if she was manipulative. I'd be manipulative too if I was stifled by those repressed inbreds.

by Anonymousreply 3501/30/2013

r14, Diana already HAS a temple at Althorp.

by Anonymousreply 3601/30/2013

r13, England is no stranger to imperialism. Be serious.

by Anonymousreply 3701/30/2013

Blah! That whole country will never be Germany, France or Italy. Doesn't help that their women are ugly as sin. They really have nothing and with online activity, they're exposed as the frauds they've always been. What is their most economically feasible export? Come again?

by Anonymousreply 3801/30/2013

BTW, Diana was in need of a nose job and anti-bug job on those bulging eyes. She was nothing special and had no innate passions. Loser. Could you even imagine what YOU would have done given her platform? More than she ever accomplished, so sure.

by Anonymousreply 3901/30/2013

Not just the UK, but the whole world. I remember thinking to myself back when it happened - and No, I was being a drama queen - but I remember thinking, "The world has changed, this really feels like the beginning of the end."

And you know what? Something about that was right. You have to admit, since then life on this planet has SUCKED. The world just isn't the same, and it hasn't been for the good. At all.

by Anonymousreply 4001/30/2013

Just so relieved I don't have to look at her big blue bug eyes as she aged. She was a slacker and lacked true compassion. If she had it, she'd have been on a cause from day one. Admit it, this aristocrat was shallow and not great. If she was great, she'd have the cause down pat before marrying. She was homely, simple and uneducated and it is just so fitting that her spawn hasn't raised to greatness because they don't come from "great" stock. The princes' mother was an airheaded do-nothing with no vision of her own. She later found a "vision" only to spite the Queen. Not a born game changer and homely as sin.

by Anonymousreply 4101/30/2013

Oh R40 seek a psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 4201/30/2013

Like OP has actually ever been out of his parent;s basement.

That smell of mould?

That's you, OP, that is...

by Anonymousreply 4301/30/2013

[quote]Harry's ass is quite lovely

Please! It's flat as a board!

by Anonymousreply 4401/30/2013

...this torch we'll ALWAYS carry for our nation's golden child...

by Anonymousreply 4501/30/2013

r41, people like you calling Diana empty headed and useless are exactly why she had such self-doubt. Eventually, she did decide to use her power. Stop projecting your own garbage onto her.

by Anonymousreply 4601/31/2013

R41, you obviously didn't take your meds or haven't gotten the help you so desperately need.

by Anonymousreply 4701/31/2013

I did hear that she died with a huge load in her pants, from the accident. If you see the accident pics showing her, the ambulance people are gagging and trying not to lose their dinners. Diana was a huge binge eater and didn't have time that day for her usual purge. So sad. I understand they never got the smell out, really, and it was noticeable for the family viewings in the Chapel Royal. A terrible memory for the boys.

by Anonymousreply 4801/31/2013

I recall a US TV movie made about the secret tapes, and one point made was how many of her critics did a 180 when she died. The other was that, five years later (when the film was made), everyone had forgotten her.

by Anonymousreply 4901/31/2013

The Diana hate, I can only guess must come from the fact that Diana was stunningly beautiful and a lot of lesbians are as homely as a horse.

by Anonymousreply 5001/31/2013

Maybe the royals hated her because, don't forget,she exposed them to the world. Plus, she cost the land-mine companies plenty of money. And her style! She made the rest of that tired old bunch look so stale and stodgy.

by Anonymousreply 5102/01/2013

R46 and 47, stop it. Most likely you would have done more with the role had you been given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 5202/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.