Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Judith Light will be on HSN tonight

She'll be on at 10 PM ET.

She's such a nice lady and has always been a huge fan of the gays so I might actually watch her flog her jewelry line.

by Anonymousreply 3211/15/2012

How sad is it that she can't make it onto QVC and has to go to that third-rate shopping channel instead?

by Anonymousreply 107/13/2012

She's on now! And looking FABULOUS.

by Anonymousreply 207/13/2012

But doesh she mold jewelry out of CLAY?

by Anonymousreply 307/13/2012

Love her. . .but this is some seriously ugly shit.

by Anonymousreply 407/13/2012

I knew it. I was right all along.

by Anonymousreply 507/13/2012

Good for her! I hope she make a bundle tonight!

by Anonymousreply 607/13/2012

This crap makes me look in style!

by Anonymousreply 707/13/2012

Sounds great. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 807/13/2012

Wow. Beggars really can't be choosers.

by Anonymousreply 907/13/2012

Tony Award in June...complete loss of dignity in July. It moves fast doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1007/13/2012

Did Judith Light really win a Tony?

by Anonymousreply 1107/13/2012

The designs are kind of attractive...if only they were made of fine jewelry.

As it is these pieces look cheap.

by Anonymousreply 1207/13/2012

It's in to look poor, especially in her class these days.

by Anonymousreply 1307/13/2012

"Oh, for God's sake, Claire!"

by Anonymousreply 1407/13/2012

yes r11 just last month

by Anonymousreply 1507/14/2012

What is her husband gesturing when she goes to the stage?

by Anonymousreply 1607/14/2012

Did anyone watch?

I frankly don't understand actors, even if no longer popular, making appearances on these programs. I would think she has an income given that "Who's The Boss?" is still in syndication (is it not?), still gets semi-regular work and her husband works extensively in voiceovers. It seems rather belittling to do these appearances.

Second, these networks must get an audience and sales or else they wouldn't exist. What's the target audience, and who buys the things they attempt to sell?

by Anonymousreply 1707/14/2012

R17 Maybe she just likes to make jewlery.

Plenty of stars have hawked their stuff on home shopping networks over the years.

by Anonymousreply 1807/14/2012

She is a fabulous person. Met her New Year's Eve weekend and she couldn't have more lovely. But could someone explain how they think her selling jewelery on HSN is anything but a good business move for her? She's an actress. Why do you put actors on pedestals, like they are above the normal every day experiences? She likes jewelry and by doing HSN, her wares are sen by millions in in an hour.

by Anonymousreply 1907/14/2012

Women are wearing such gawdy bling these days, stuff that's supposed to look like an empress holding a state dinner. But it's Technibond* and pave crystals and cubic zirconia. It just has to be huge, and worn with your lace bodice, capri pants and six inch heels.

by Anonymousreply 2007/14/2012

It's not for us. It's for the middle America women who loved her on Who's The Boss and One Life to Live. I didn't like the stuff, but my sister and mother did.

Why shouldn't she make some money?

by Anonymousreply 2107/14/2012

I don't care if she sells shit in a box. That woman is a great and true friend of the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 2207/14/2012

I agree, R22.

I just wish she wasn't always on the side of Gary's Old Towne Tavern.

by Anonymousreply 2307/14/2012

In a related story, WHET Erika Slezak?

Other than her appearance on the daytime Emmys, she's been INVISIBLE since OLTL went off the air.

And her imdb listing has NO projects upcoming...

Maybe she's preparing a lingerie line to be sold on TV!

Hey if Susan Lucci and Judith Light can do it....

by Anonymousreply 2407/14/2012

Slezak can always go back to shilling for prunes.

by Anonymousreply 2507/14/2012

I recall reading somewhere that selling on these channels is quite lucrative.

Anyone remember Joel McHale guest spotting on QVC or HSN hawking a mop and making jokes about cleaning up blood with it and then offering free Stuff That really didn't come with the mop? Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 2607/17/2012

Anyone see Nate Berkus' segment on HSN late Sunday/early Monday, selling his over-priced poofs and sheets? He looked dirty, seemed exhausted and had huge sweat stains under his arms. He even at one point said, "I feel like Mr. Greasy Man" but the chirpy hostess just chattered on.

by Anonymousreply 2707/17/2012

Is she still doing this?

by Anonymousreply 2811/15/2012

Why is HSN "third rate" and QVC "first rate"? Which channel then is "second rate"?

I saw Suzanne Somers on ShopNBC? What rate is that? All I know is that it had the worse back-drops ever!

I miss Connie Stevens drunk ass hawking the "Time Machine". SS has her own version called the "FaceMaster". She has so much money for shilling shit.

by Anonymousreply 2911/15/2012

Yes she is, r28, OH GOD, YES SHE IS! Please stop badgering me, r28. What else do you want to know? How -- how much more do you want? Haven't I said what everyone wants to hear? What you want everyone to hear? That I am a common hooker like Katrina Karr! That Marco Dane was my pimp! Is that what you want me to say? What do you want from me? You want blood? You want me to say that I'm lower than the lowest piece of scum? You want more filth? You want more slime? You want more names? I'll give you another name -- Talbot Huddleston! He was my first john! He was the first in a string of so many men, I don't even remember their names! Now? Now are you satisfied?

by Anonymousreply 3011/15/2012

I remember when she played the hooker with a heart of gold on, what was it? General Hospital? Amazing Actress. Amazing Person. I hope she sells a lot of her bling.

by Anonymousreply 3111/15/2012

Her hair always looked fucked up - even when she was young. JL, Angie Dickinson, and the wife from the second Newhart show always looked like they didn't own a comb, or ever bothered to look at the back of their head in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 3211/15/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!