Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Space alien stuff, so if you're not tinhat inclined don't click.

So much of the information being revealed by those previously sworn to secrecy point toward aliens and their craft actually existing. Even the earliest incidents at Roswell are now said to be true.

What I believe is these beings aren't from other solar systems even though their ancestors may. I believe there is a possibility these aliens are from Earth, possibly from over a billion years ago and their technology allowed them to abandon depending on living on any particular planet. If their ships are as large as some have estimated, these aliens simply have self contained mechanical worlds that are self renovating. This would allow total freedom to roam and explore the universe. What people could possibly resist this opportunity. Their visitation of Earth may be to see what has happened since they left.

I know the possibilities are endless, but I can't imagine the complexities of worm holes etc being in play since there are so many more simple and elegant possible explanations.

What do you who are interested think?

by Anonymousreply 20907/16/2013

I think I must have dated one ... because he was out of this world, and not necessarily in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 107/10/2012

Don't UFOs dismantle nuclear sites? I think they were here from the future to try to prevent Fukushima but couldn't for some reason unknown to us.

by Anonymousreply 307/10/2012

OP, why not a link?

This IS big news but no one is reporting on it.

by Anonymousreply 407/10/2012

Fun stuff since I just started rewatching the X-Files last night on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 507/10/2012

Read "Area 51" by Annie Jacobsen. You'll end up believing much less in little green men. Even Roswell was connected to Cold War propaganda (the concluding chapter of the book is very chilling, and completely non X-files).

Basically, the UFO phenomenon is the result of secret weapons and flight technology testing, conducted with a "need to know" level of secrecy that resulted in many of the government's own elected representatives having no idea what the hell was going on at this supposedly non-existant site. So when it came time to fight misinformation, not even the government could effectively do so, since only a handful of people knew what was going on at the time.

Roswell is claimed to be a result of Stalin's possession of extremely unsavory medical experimentation and aeronautic technology removed from Nazi Germany at the end of WWII.

A good book, though it's going to dash your Fox Mulder fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 607/10/2012

R6, did you read about the Ex-CIA fellow who says Roswell was real and they were aliens, not that kooky story from that book you read

by Anonymousreply 707/10/2012

I think it makes more sense for these being to be living in space in their vehicles than trying to imagine how they leaped thousands of light years from their "home planetary system."

One curiosity I have is why they don't appear to be male and female. I'm presuming they are all female, but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 807/10/2012

I thought it had been explained recently as a USSR attempt to create panic having modified an aircraft piloted by surgically altered people and was a hoax. A not well planned attack to create hysteria and break down of our society in order to make us more vulnerable? This was supposedly the well kept secret that was exposed. I heard an author of a recent book interviewed in NPR - anyone else read it or hear about it?

by Anonymousreply 907/10/2012

"'It was not a weather balloon - it was what people first reported,' says Chase Brandon, a CIA agent who served 35 years with the agency. 'It was a craft that did not come from this planet."

by Anonymousreply 1007/10/2012

[quote]He says he will not reveal exactly what lay within the box that 'erased' his doubts about the Roswell incident....‘Some written material and some photographs, and that's all I will ever say to anybody about the contents of that box,’ he told the Huffington Post.

Wow, you're right, r7--that's certainly compelling.

r9--that's from "Area 51." It also explains the "strange symbols" on the disc as being Cyrillic, which would'nt have been familiar to any of the people looking at it at the time, and the people on board as children who displayed groteque facial and cranial deformity due to Nazi experimentation. It wasn't supposed to convince anyone of anything, just serve as a warning shot across America's bow that it would be possible, a al Orson Welles's "War of the Worlds" to cause a panic in America, thereby taking down what was at the time a more primitive civil defense system by bombarding it with panicked civilian sightings.

by Anonymousreply 1107/10/2012

Living in Vegas, I've been on a bus tour to Lauglin, passing within a few miles of Area 51. Remote place in the middle of the dessert, surrounded by barbed wire. Tour bus driver said if you start walking toward the compound, "it's shoot first, ask questions later." Actually the ET stories were promoted by the US Military, as it covered up the truth; high level technology and very secret military testing at Area 51. Roswell, a tiny city in the dessert with one of the hottest temperatures in the USA, has survived as a tourist spot off all of the alien stories.

by Anonymousreply 1207/10/2012

[quote]I think I must have dated one ... because he was out of this world, and not necessarily in a good way.

Maybe he had assburgers.

by Anonymousreply 1307/10/2012

Time travel requires too many beliefs as opposed to known science. If we are not living in the budding end of time, then we are all dead and that is more than I concede. I believe we may be able to travel faster than time by way of a suspended animation/space dialation, but that's far different from time travel that allows for time regression. I don't believe this is possible.

by Anonymousreply 1407/10/2012

Area 51 is ne of Las Vegas, Laughlin is due south of Las Vegas. I think r12 is confused.

by Anonymousreply 1507/10/2012

[quote]'It was a craft that did not come from this planet."

And his experience with craft from other planets is...what? His being a member of the CIA makes him able to identify any and all stealth aircraft manufactured by any world

by Anonymousreply 1607/10/2012

[quote]Even the earliest incidents at Roswell are now said to be true.

They've always been said to be true.

by Anonymousreply 1707/10/2012

R16, I think a 5 year old would be able to differentiate something made from this planet vs something made from another planet so stop being an ass.

by Anonymousreply 1807/10/2012

We sure have a lot of stunted thinkers from the right wing posting on DL. Too bad we can't get them thrown out on their uptight asses

by Anonymousreply 2007/10/2012

Chase Brandon talks about it

by Anonymousreply 2107/10/2012

The "flying saucer" at r4's link looks very low-tech--like it was pieced together from a junk yard. Not of this world? Not in a million years.

I don't think most people realize the incredibly vast distances in space and the logistical problems of achieving interstellar travel, or what motivation any possible aliens would have in order to make such a Herculean and expensive effort even if they could locate little old us. In science fiction it's always glossed over with glib scenarios, but it's too unlikely in the extreme in real life.

Just because imaginative scientists can speculate how it could possibly happen within the laws of physics, or at least consistent with theories doesn't mean anything real has happened like that, or for all practical purposes, ever will.

by Anonymousreply 2207/10/2012

R22, did you actually read the info for the picture? It's a photo of Viking space probe, not the UFO.

by Anonymousreply 2307/10/2012

We are all descended from aliens who came to Earth many thousands of years ago. Later, we fell in consciousness and forgot who we were due to various events.

But this is now ending and the leaps we are taking in the last thirty years, which far exceed the knowledge accumulated over thousands of years of civilization, is a direct result of our consciousness expanding. We are beings of many dimensions, but were limited to three dimensions due to our conditions here.

The "aliens" are not really aliens at all. They simply have advanced abilities and consciousness, including the ability to move without limitations of time and space, and have always been here from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 2407/10/2012

poor r23--they kicked you off NRO for this shit, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 2507/10/2012

You should watch the History Channel show Ancient Aliens. There is a cast member, Giorgio Tsoukalos that is incredible. He is a protege or Erich von Daniken and has the most incredible gravity defying hair ever. I love that show. They believe that aliens are responsible for every accomplishment that mankind ever had.

by Anonymousreply 2607/10/2012

R-15, There are various secret military facilities in the dessert just outside of Vegas, not counting Area-51. Since they were designed to be invisible, I'm sure the average person seeing one of the futuristic aircraft at night would think it a UFO. Some were even used in the Ben Laden Raid. Once retired, the military engineers laughed that the press picked up the diversionary stories of alien spacecraft.

by Anonymousreply 2707/10/2012

R27 is right, and because of this unwavering belief in UFO's the brave men who tested these planes will never get the credit they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 2807/10/2012

Most of the UFOs are either hoaxes or experimental U.S. Air Force weapon projects, including various stealth aircraft and drones.

However, it is true the military has been trying to reverse engineer alien technology for over sixty years. They have also captured and communicated with various aliens, but these races are far evolved from our human limitations and rarely offer much help.

There are other "relatives" who are far more helpful, but only people who have evolved to a certain level of awareness can actually benefit from the knowledge they have provided, which has been shared much more widely with humanity.

by Anonymousreply 2907/10/2012

R29, people are definately coming in contact with other beings, but whose to say they are from outer space? Everyone with an abduction story is not lying or delusional. They could be inter-dimensional, though.

by Anonymousreply 3007/10/2012

What about the "Foo Fighters," the glowing balls that pilots suddenly started reporting late in WWII? They were everywhere (both Europe and the Pacific, so rule out Nazi secret weapons), and then they vanished as quickly as they appeared.

Can anyone explain that one?

by Anonymousreply 3107/10/2012

Oops, sorry. Link to Nuremberg:

by Anonymousreply 3307/10/2012

You lost me at "What I believe is..." OP.

Your fanciful imaginings are as baseless as Mormonism or Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 3407/10/2012

Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says

by Anonymousreply 3507/10/2012

As I always tell people it isn't a question of where but when. I suspect the UFO sightings and alien visitors are humans from the future.

After all, time travel is theoretically possible.

by Anonymousreply 3607/10/2012

Granted that intelligent life elsewhere is an inevitability (200 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy alone, and another 200 billion in Andromeda - you don't have to leave the Local Group to amass upwards of a trillion stars), the question is one merely of technology when it comes to contact. We do not really know if there is a way to overcome interstellar distances short of supercrafts that would carry multiple generations of travelers, but let's suppose there is.

Some form of the prime directive would appear to be operative, or we would have been "boarded" overtly by now. Since sightings and reports indicate a variety of behaviors, it seems as if more than one culture has been in some kind of contact with the Earth. Respect for our own culture on its own terms is not evident; in fact, indifference to individuals and their comfort seems clear with the few semi-reliable personal contacts that have been reported, where memory suppression has "slipped up."

The part I like best is when the crafts have been described as being squalid and dirty, with clothing and trash laying around. Bored lifers sick of trying to maintain appearances on the frontier when authorities are not around.

by Anonymousreply 3707/10/2012

R30, they do not exist in what we understand to be our universe, but in other dimensions where our five senses and limitation of time do not apply as they are not limited by a physical body, though some races do have them and live much longer than we do.

They are here to help us in a limited way because the laws of the universe require evolution takes place of our own free will. But we are rapidly moving in the right direction now, despite appearances indicating otherwise at times.

by Anonymousreply 3807/10/2012

Fascinating R35!!

by Anonymousreply 3907/10/2012

Any verificatia of alien sizemeat? And I'm not talking Blatino Husbears.

by Anonymousreply 4007/10/2012

R38, are shadow people inter-dimensional as well?

I actually know of two people, who are sane and not drug users, who have had intense contacts with them.

Are shadow people aliens? or ghosts?

by Anonymousreply 4107/10/2012

I always thought Shadow People were more demonic than ghostly, or alien, r41. But I am no expert, though fascinated by the topic.

by Anonymousreply 4207/10/2012

I have been on the Jinn and tonic for years. It's fine.

by Anonymousreply 4307/10/2012

R35 see R10

by Anonymousreply 4407/10/2012

Think about it. We take a lot for granted. There are people alive who's parents lived in a world without electricity,automobile, air travel, or telephone. In these short years we have been to the moon, and have people living in a tin can circling the earth. We even have Tablets that people 75 years ago would have thought was magic. We have seen outside our world and it really is ignorant to dismiss the thought of who could be out there.

by Anonymousreply 4507/10/2012

R14, please explain your post a bit more. I don't understand what you're saying.

by Anonymousreply 4607/10/2012

Jackie Gleason told several people that President Nixon took him to a military base and showed him the alien bodies recovered from Roswell.

by Anonymousreply 4707/10/2012

I think there is life out there but they're not here waiting to take over. If that's what they wanted to do, they would've done it a long-assed time ago.

But I do think it's interesting how they're promoting the alien agenda now. I think they're going to fake an alien invasion to carry out Ronald Reagan's address to the UN.

by Anonymousreply 4807/11/2012

I think the aliens have lived here before and we are an experiment or biological project they started 20 or 30 thousand years ago. The aliens call us the thumb-ones.

by Anonymousreply 4907/11/2012

It's not the case that any scenario you can dream up Is a true representation of the facts.

by Anonymousreply 5007/11/2012

If it's time travel, then why are the sightings so random? Why go back in time to see Roswell, NM in 1947 instead of the Grassy Knoll in 1963 or Hawaii on Dec. 7, 1941?

by Anonymousreply 5107/11/2012

the reason I agree in ETs etc?

Look at history. It's right there: our ancestors worshiping those who came from the sky, those larger than us, those who had lighting bolts, etc etc.

And then, through time, reality was twisted to serve the power lords of the world.

And now us.

by Anonymousreply 5207/11/2012

[quote]The part I like best is when the crafts have been described as being squalid and dirty, with clothing and trash laying around.

Are you being serious? Surely not.

by Anonymousreply 5307/11/2012

[quote]The part I like best is when the crafts have been described as being squalid and dirty, with clothing and trash laying around.

Sounds like Lindsay Lohan's place.

by Anonymousreply 5407/11/2012

Just wait until sometime in the future time travel machines are as common as TV's today. All the trailer trash will be returning for a visit to the 20th and 21st centuries. From the looks of things, I think we've only missed the fact that this has been happening for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 5507/11/2012

The aliens are hoarders?

by Anonymousreply 5607/11/2012

more alien news

Documents from the Ministry of Defence classified archives show staff believed aliens could visit for “military reconnaissance”, “scientific” research or “tourism”.

by Anonymousreply 5707/11/2012

I like the idea of these giant alien mother ships are really alien cruise ships. The little ones are most likely the excursions offered for each planet visited.

by Anonymousreply 5807/11/2012

The CIA Roswell secret box guy is on CoasttoCoast tonight!

by Anonymousreply 5907/12/2012

Thx, r59...I'll be listening.

by Anonymousreply 6007/12/2012

You can easily recognize the alien "tourists" because they are the one that have shiny plasma-laser cameras hanging from their necks

by Anonymousreply 6107/12/2012

Oh my GAWD,'re freaking me out!

by Anonymousreply 6207/12/2012

yes R62, and when they pose for a photograph, instead of "cheese" they say "siagdjaxajaxa"

by Anonymousreply 6307/12/2012

Up to the heavens.

by Anonymousreply 6407/13/2012

Tight bottoms and tiny meat. BAD sex. They also are very closeted, and cannot carry on a conversation to save their lives.

Give those EARTH men anytime!

by Anonymousreply 6507/13/2012

Many of the aliens have lost teeth trying to suck big earth cock. Earth gays complain of the instability crated by the aliens lack of ears to steer with .

by Anonymousreply 6607/13/2012

They are ignored in gay bars.

by Anonymousreply 6707/13/2012

Lena Dunham is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 6807/13/2012

I don't know whether it was aliens or humans or both but I firmly believe that the Sphinx and the Giza Pyramids are much older than we are taught and were built by a civilization that had mathematical and mechanical engineering skills far more advanced than that of the dynastic Egyptians of recorded history.

by Anonymousreply 6907/13/2012

Fuck you and your human entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 7007/13/2012

[quote]They have also captured and communicated with various aliens, but these races are far evolved from our human limitations

hmmm... yet they still managed to get themselves captured by the less-evolved and limited humans...

by Anonymousreply 7107/13/2012

What is it about the remote deserts of the US west that is so attractive to our alien overlords?

Come on now, everyone knows that Manhattan is the center of the universe!

by Anonymousreply 7207/13/2012

OP how do you feel about area 51?

by Anonymousreply 7307/13/2012

I've been to Roswell twice. The first time, there was a huge military school graduation and the streets were flooded with pimply soldiers in training. The second time, someone broke my windshield and the hotel refused to cover damages. Fuck Roswell.

by Anonymousreply 7407/13/2012

[quote] Some were even used in the Ben Laden Raid.

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 7507/15/2012

[quote]What is it about the remote deserts of the US west that is so attractive to our alien overlords?

Our military installations.

by Anonymousreply 7607/15/2012

here's an area 51 story

by Anonymousreply 7707/15/2012

R69 I agree and everytime archeologists ask the egyptian government for permission to take soil samples in those areas to carbon date, they are told no and have been threatened with arrest if they are caught doing so.

by Anonymousreply 7807/16/2012

I'm with r69 and r78. I believe that most ancient structures that were claimed to have been built by ancient peoples (who didn't have the machinery or technology to do so) are much, much older than we know.

by Anonymousreply 7907/16/2012

R79 this is the most interesting thing that has come out of the thread.

My question is...why would they lie about the dates?

by Anonymousreply 8007/16/2012

My thought is that there were very advanced (more advanced than we are currently) way, way, WAY back and something happened (illness, war, etc.) and that killed everyone - or mostly everyone off and then the Earth sort of "reset" everything and it all started over again.

There is no way the pyramids were built by slaves rolling non indigenous precicely stones weighing tons and tons on logs. And what about the Bimini ruins?

by Anonymousreply 8107/16/2012

R81 then why did the pyramids survive but none of the equipment used to build them.

Don't you think we might have found some clue to this advanced society.

I don't buy that slaves rolled rocks either.

by Anonymousreply 8207/16/2012

I heard the pyramids were actually from Abbey Rents and were made in China and shipped to Egypt. After the fall of these great civilizations it was no longer possible to return the pyramids and they have remained in Egypt without ever being repaired.

by Anonymousreply 8307/16/2012

[quote]then why did the pyramids survive but none of the equipment used to build them.

Perhaps because the Great Flood that was recorded in Sumerian history and in other ancient cultures (long before it was adopted by the writers of the Old Testament) wiped away everything that wasn't firmly put into place with extreme permanence (like the pyramids themselves.)

by Anonymousreply 8407/16/2012

R81 I also think that earth is older than what we think and has been able to sustain some sort of life for a lot longer than what we can imagine and that catastrophes have happened and knowledge gets lost. If you look at some of these movies today where something nearly wipes us out we do what we can to survive, eat find shelter, protect what you have so some things like art, music, mathmatics, etc...gets left behind but always some remnants of it remain, thus we reset without realizing it. Some of the math surrounding egypt is so complex that we didn't even start using some of it until thousands of years later like PI, the demensions of what can be found at Giza.

by Anonymousreply 8507/16/2012

And I think it is interesting that ancient cultures all over the world had pyramids at the same time. The hypothesis concerning the Great Flood washing away the tools, etc. is really good. I hadn't thought about that.

by Anonymousreply 8607/16/2012

If you search "UFO" on youtube and sort by upload date you can see the latest sightings people have had.

The interesting thing if there are aliens coming to visit, what exactly do you think they're visiting for if they never land?

by Anonymousreply 8707/16/2012

You must remember that there is a difference between a 'UFO' and alien craft. I've seen some bizarre phenomenon that can only be described as an unidentified flying object. And I'd be more than happy to know it was some sort of a weather anomaly, or even a top secret military exercise.

But it HAS to be called a UFO if it isn't either of those. It might be alien craft or it might not, but there are too many sightings by groups of people who aren't particularly tin-hatty.

It might make you tin-hatty though, because I cannot keep my eyes off the sky.

by Anonymousreply 8807/17/2012

I think it is more likely that we are the product of alien dna tampering and the earth is like their petri dish or zoo than it is likely there's some magical sky fairy father.

They could have started life on this planet, and as it evolved into dinosaurs and giant lizards, they said nope, that's not the direction we want to go, bombed the planet with a meteor and started over with mammals.

I think they want to see/study how life evolves rather than take a direct hand in it, which is why they are always just 'visiting'.

I think a lot of biblical stuff was simply written by people too ignorant to understand the universe. I don't believe in religion at all, but it is heavily tied in with our history. The bible says that when Jesus returns, he will come out of the sky on a chariot of fire. That could be a spaceship burning up on entering the atmosphere. What people thought was a reference to the son of god was actually a reference to the return of the aliens who are our 'Creators'. They are just flesh and blood, not deities at all, but our minds wouldn't grasp that. You know how legend gets twisted over the centuries.

by Anonymousreply 8907/17/2012

Because if people knew how old these structures really are, it would call into question everything we know about human evolution, which is also far older than science claims.

by Anonymousreply 9007/17/2012

R89 is very close to the real truth. Except we did know our ancestors in the beginning, but when we learned how to procreate, we were banished from their cities. However, we did have what we needed to grow our own food and evolve.

by Anonymousreply 9107/17/2012

I'm afraid that if our "creators" see the Kardashians they'll want to blow us all up

by Anonymousreply 9207/17/2012

This is an interesting Unsolved Mysteries

by Anonymousreply 9307/17/2012

Sorry R93...not that interesting. He may have seen a military experiment...there is no there there.

by Anonymousreply 9407/17/2012

Did you not see the part where he looked inside the UFO and then his shirt caught on fire and he got unexplainable burns in the same pattern as were on the craft?

by Anonymousreply 9507/17/2012

OK Boys, you want to know about aliens and Roswell?

First, find the (long retired) former NASA bigshot who grew up on a ranch near Roswell.

Next, go to Roswell around the time of the anniversary (just like high school, anniversaries ending in 5 and 10 are best)of the "crash" and watch the main gates of the ranch mentioned above.

Ask yourself why all those aging, retired military and defense contractor types are spending the weekend next to some big rocks in the middle of nowhere, and what's with all the security?

Try not to get shot or disappear doing it.

by Anonymousreply 9607/17/2012

GOD! I had a suspended space dialation this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 9707/17/2012

I'm perfectly willing to believe the strange things I've seen in Nevada and Arizona and New Mexico were test aircraft the military is working on. But that doesn't explain the sightings of similar craft seen going back to B.C. times. And I find those Ancient Aliens people insane and hucksters and racist.

by Anonymousreply 9807/17/2012

There's absolutely nothing to it at all. Nothing at all, here. Go home, now. There's nothing to see here. Just...

by Anonymousreply 9907/17/2012

[quote][R89] is very close to the real truth.

This topic comes up every few months and I've said it before, but this is the first time someone's agreed with me and hasn't called me bat shit crazy for not believing in 'the more logical stuff' of deities, angels and alternate edens.

by Anonymousreply 10007/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 10107/18/2012

Threads like this make me so proud and in love with us all for that questing,forever questioning spirit that is Man. It's what makes us human, and THEN some! And that is why they land over and over again to revisit their creation to provide moments of further questioning and inspiration to those who are keen and open to the possibilities.

Or at least that's what they told ME long ago. And they HAVE told me. But that's all I can tell you now.

by Anonymousreply 10207/18/2012

of course the alien dna thing is right. BUT think about Scientology, Hinduism and Gnosticism. dodododooo...hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 10307/18/2012

R90, I just finishes watching a program stream on Netflix called The Pyramid Code and the last episode dealt with this very thing.

They also mention CPAK, a convention these professors, with alternative time theory speak at. I would love to attend something like that.

by Anonymousreply 10407/18/2012

What is CPAK?

by Anonymousreply 10507/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 10607/18/2012

Aside from religious people, why would anyone care how old the structures actually are? Haven't they already proven The Sphynx is way older than first assumed?

by Anonymousreply 10707/18/2012

I cannot afford to go but maybe one of you guys can.

CPAK conference description:

CPAK features presentations by authors, scientists, and independent researchers exploring the ancient idea that consciousness and history move in a vast cycle of time with alternating Dark and Golden Ages.  Plato called it: The Great Year.  This once universal belief, since relegated to fairy tale, is finding increasing support in new interpretations of myth and folklore, discoveries of anomalous artifacts, revisions of archeological site dating, astronomical insights, linguistic studies and new theories of consciousness.

I've never heard of this until I saw the program but i do recognize some of the participants. Anyone know of other similar conferences?

by Anonymousreply 10807/19/2012

I knw this strange woman who subscribes to Fortean Times and is part of some UFO group near San Diego.

by Anonymousreply 10907/19/2012

How are time slips possible?

by Anonymousreply 11007/23/2012

R110, a just question my liege.

by Anonymousreply 11107/24/2012

by Anonymousreply 11207/24/2012

It's kind of like the tower of babel. Each time we build high with knowledge, we get knocked down. Probably because we can't or are unwilling to sustain a planet. Humans are are not tied into this planet, we are nature's worse enemy. We don't create as much as we destroy.

by Anonymousreply 11307/24/2012

If they aliens visit, why wouldn't they make a public hello?

by Anonymousreply 11407/25/2012

[quote]why wouldn't they make a public hello?

Because they are not fame whores!

by Anonymousreply 11507/26/2012

R114 Aliens have to be smart as hell to avoid our simple primitive asses. We can't even keep our own water and air supply clean.

by Anonymousreply 11608/01/2012

We're getting there and the world is changing rapidly now for the better. It may not always appear that way, but it is.

Remember that our perception of time is artifical and that in the wider scheme of things, we are moving at the speed of light right now.

Don't be fooled by headlines and disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 11708/02/2012

[quote] we are moving at the speed of light right now

by Anonymousreply 11808/02/2012

"Jackie Gleason told several people that President Nixon took him to a military base and showed him the alien bodies recovered from Roswell."

Oh for God sake, that wasn't a base, it was a clinic in Vegas. The "alien bodies recovered" were the McQuire Sisters in for a facial freshening.

by Anonymousreply 11908/02/2012

what about this?

by Anonymousreply 12008/03/2012

Have any UFOs been seen over the Olympics? They tend to show up when big things are happening for our little species.

by Anonymousreply 12108/04/2012

[quote]If they aliens visit, why wouldn't they make a public hello?

They have.

by Anonymousreply 12208/04/2012

r78, why don't they just steal some. Put it in a shampoo bottle and fly out of the country

by Anonymousreply 12308/05/2012

R121, look in the daily mail website, they had a throw away article about UFO spotting at the opening.

by Anonymousreply 12408/05/2012

That looks fake!

by Anonymousreply 12508/05/2012

what about the crop circles?

by Anonymousreply 12608/05/2012

What about the crop circles?

by Anonymousreply 12708/05/2012

I'm quite curious about the crop circles. What about them?

by Anonymousreply 12808/05/2012

Rose: Dorothy, if the Egyptians built the pyramids, we can move this toilet.

Dorothy: Fine. Get me twenty-thousand Hebrews, and I'll have it out of here in no time.

by Anonymousreply 12908/05/2012

[quote]Jackie Gleason told several people that President Nixon took him to a military base and showed him the alien bodies recovered from Roswell.

Uhm, Jackie Gleason was a raging egomaniacal alcoholic. Do you really want to take his word for this? I mean he found nirvana here on earth, in Hollywood....Hollywood FLORIDA!

by Anonymousreply 13008/05/2012

Btw, we're going to be on Mars in about two hours and there will be live video:

by Anonymousreply 13108/05/2012

I love this thread, keep it going!!! A friend of mine has a book about all kinds of things like Sphinx, human civilization, etc. and how we're being told the dates of these things are all incorrect and are MUCH. The name of the book escapes me but it was interesting.

The paintings, woodcarvings, etc. of "things in the sky" would have to be the most compelling evidence of other life because back then, what the hell else could it have been mistaken for? There were no airplanes, blimps, satellites, camera trickery, etc.

I often wonder what the planet will be like in 5,000 years. Our civilization will be just as buried in the dust as the Egyptians. A few million years from now, the planet may be overrun by creatures that haven't even evolved yet, something left over from our junk dna. I do think we are a science experiment from aliens.

by Anonymousreply 13208/05/2012

I meant to say "MUCH older"

by Anonymousreply 13308/05/2012

R87, here is a website that collects UFO sighting videos and edits them into consolidation clips, filed by month or year.

The June consolidation is particularly interesting.

The clips are posted on YouTube as well.

by Anonymousreply 13408/05/2012

I'll be driving by Area 51 when returning to California from my Utah vacation. Let me know if you guys want me to ask them anything.

by Anonymousreply 13508/06/2012

Do you guys know of an alternative site to AboveTopSecret to discuss aliens and UFOs and the paranormal and peculiar animals which isn't full of psychotic, idiotic, beyond right wing, bigoted, paranoic, end-of-days types?

by Anonymousreply 13608/06/2012

Ugh, god, I canNOT handle ATS. I try to sift through the psycho militia-freak bullshit for actual nuggets of interesting stuff (being a bit of a conspiracy/unknown info/mystery hound myself), but I just CAN'T with those people.

by Anonymousreply 13708/06/2012

The human anus is an ancient place of wisdom. It contains many unspeakable pleasures and untold secrets.

by Anonymousreply 13808/06/2012

R137, that place is such a cesspool that I can barely wrap my head around it; I mean, really, just the absolute dregs of humanity. I'm awed that any of them have internet access and can mostly figure out how to type, but equally awed that people with an obvious interest in the mysterious, the open ended, the unknown have these crippled little brains so firmly clamped shut that the place could be a mirror site for Storm Front.

by Anonymousreply 13908/06/2012

Alien issue mentioned in here:

by Anonymousreply 14008/07/2012

Some guy who used to work on Project Blue Book is now claiming two UFOs were taken down at Roswell.

by Anonymousreply 14108/07/2012

link, R141?

by Anonymousreply 14208/07/2012

R142, here's one link:

by Anonymousreply 14308/07/2012

And here's another:

by Anonymousreply 14408/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 14508/07/2012

You're welcome!

by Anonymousreply 14608/07/2012

Who knows when the truth will come out. It's best for the government to hide any evidence and deny existence because, as the article says, it would throw people into a frenzy if they actually had to think about their religious beliefs. Same with the government and military.

Think about it; the last superpower on earth is downgraded to insignificant.

by Anonymousreply 14708/07/2012

Can any of you offer an opinion on the cattle mutilations?

by Anonymousreply 14808/07/2012

I don't understand why aliens would bother traveling this far to exsanguinate cows but don't have a better explanation for that phenomena.

And it requires one to completely disregard reality and fact and logic and science in order to be a theist so I don't agree that proof and acknowledgment of alien life would sway theists in the slightest. They'd mindfuck themselves into believing the aliens was Satan playing a trick. They're idiots.

by Anonymousreply 14908/07/2012

you could still believe in a more cosmic higher power or something

I want an explanation for the crop circles!

If there are aliens coming here, they are coming from a very long distance because there are no planets anywhere near us that can support life

by Anonymousreply 15008/07/2012

Some of them are obvious hoaxes but others seem to have really just appeared over night.

by Anonymousreply 15108/07/2012

Yes, I think some are hoaxes, and some are not. But there is a big silence about the ones that are not.

by Anonymousreply 15208/07/2012

But why would aliens make basically sand paintings? They only last until the grass grows back out. What would be the point?

by Anonymousreply 15308/07/2012

some people think it is communication

by Anonymousreply 15408/07/2012

Communication with each other? Because we clearly don't understand what the symbols mean.

by Anonymousreply 15508/07/2012

maybe they were trying to make the olympic logo, but it's hard to be precise from outer space.

by Anonymousreply 15608/07/2012

When you hit puberty, R157. on your fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 15808/07/2012

I guess I haven't hit puberty yet then been because I wear a size 0.

by Anonymousreply 15908/08/2012

"What is CPAK?"

Something the overweight lesbian aliens haul with them to the Intergalactic version of MichFest.

by Anonymousreply 16008/08/2012

R150 That we know of.

by Anonymousreply 16108/08/2012

More cattle mutilations:

by Anonymousreply 16208/08/2012

One of them was shot.

by Anonymousreply 16308/08/2012

Have you seen the new video of part of our universe in 3D? It's so amazing, really, you must watch it in full screen.

by Anonymousreply 16408/09/2012

Bump for video at 164

by Anonymousreply 16508/10/2012

Normal sized guys who obsess about sex with dwarfs are often pedophiles at heart.

by Anonymousreply 16908/21/2012

Dwarfs don't look anything like children.

by Anonymousreply 17008/21/2012

I have a hard time believing in the Atlantis stuff, the idea that greatly advanced civilizations were completely wiped out. I know we find the odd artifact now and then but I really think more would left and discoverable if they were so advanced.

by Anonymousreply 17108/22/2012

by Anonymousreply 17209/02/2012

Wow - thanks, r172. Always interested in new stuff.

by Anonymousreply 17309/02/2012

stuff flying off the moon recently

by Anonymousreply 17409/15/2012

by Anonymousreply 17509/16/2012

What's going on here?

by Anonymousreply 17609/16/2012

new lights in phoenix

by Anonymousreply 17709/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 17809/20/2012

Aliens love dem some Liza. Video from her show at the Hollywood Bowl:

by Anonymousreply 17909/21/2012

UFO secrets revealed this weekend

by Anonymousreply 18009/21/2012

r147, re frenzied public-- I may be alone in this sentiment, but I CAN reconcile my belief in God and aliens. Just like I can reconcile God and evolution.

by Anonymousreply 18109/22/2012

For the moron

by Anonymousreply 18209/22/2012

elderly couple encounters a UFO

by Anonymousreply 18309/22/2012

This is interesting and the commentary is hilarious...drunk college kids

by Anonymousreply 18409/22/2012

Do you think the increase in UFO sightings is because aliens know that Nibiru is going to crash into us in a month and they are trying to see if why are doing anything to prevent it?

by Anonymousreply 18511/18/2012

While I don't believe we'll all be dead in a month, I do think world gov'ts realize with modern technology, it's futile to cover up something so rational.

Far more rational than religion.

I find it peculiar that gov'ts, though, are releasing much more info than ever before.....

by Anonymousreply 18611/18/2012

Did you guys see the UFO over Denver? It was even taped by a news crew. I don't think the government would tell us about aliens, or if the world is going to end. It would be mass chaos.

by Anonymousreply 18711/18/2012

I think humans are being bred for food and fuel.

by Anonymousreply 18811/18/2012

I believe they will take me home soon. They just haven't been able to find me.

by Anonymousreply 18911/18/2012

The Denver ones don't seem to be big enough to be a traditional UFO

by Anonymousreply 19011/21/2012

R188, it's a cookbook!

by Anonymousreply 19111/22/2012

Eat me

by Anonymousreply 19211/22/2012

And they say there is some big discovery on Mars.

by Anonymousreply 19311/25/2012

Annnnnd a new giant planet, as well. Interesting timing, is all.

by Anonymousreply 19411/25/2012

IT WAS A HOAX. C'mon. Mardi Gras beads?

by Anonymousreply 19511/30/2012

November sightings

by Anonymousreply 19611/30/2012

Did y'all see the NASA report that came out today, telling people not to worry, lol.

by Anonymousreply 19712/02/2012

What was the report?

by Anonymousreply 19812/02/2012

That thing in Demver looks like a remote control toy.

by Anonymousreply 19912/02/2012

You have to watch this video for the British people's commentary

by Anonymousreply 20001/01/2013

This is really interesting that was something exploding that I guy captured on his telescope

by Anonymousreply 20101/04/2013

Looking for sanity from CIA agents...I'd rather ask a moon man. Less homicidal, delusional, corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 20201/04/2013

All this attention from strangers in the trillion cubic light years of space, maybe times 11 w/ string theory--it's very flattering!

by Anonymousreply 20301/04/2013

If you ever watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel, you'll hear directly from the "experts" mouths that all of this is built on "it's been said", "experts believe", blah blah blah. It is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 20401/04/2013

russell crowe saw a ufo

by Anonymousreply 20503/08/2013

hawaii ufo's

by Anonymousreply 20603/08/2013

R205, he may have seen a UFO but can he still see his penis or feet from above?

by Anonymousreply 20703/08/2013

Wow, interesting interview with a dying CIA agent

by Anonymousreply 20805/05/2013

Did anyone watch this?

"Have you guys seen this video of Canada’s former Defence Minister Paul Hellyer chatting freely about how aliens are real in the presence of six American congressmen in Washington."

by Anonymousreply 20907/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!