Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Serena Williams on steroids?

Her arms are enormous.

by Anonymousreply 21006/08/2015

What lady parts?

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2012

She's been hitting tennis balls all day every day for the last 20 years what do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2012

Haven't seen her in this good of shape for quite some years.

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2012

She's so ugly and manly looking.

by Anonymousreply 1009/03/2012

She's big but she's not ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2012

Stosur is the poster girl for steroids in women's tennis. Serena may be on them or not, but she's always been strong and muscular, even back as a junior. Stosur is someone who went from being of average built to an Amazon all of a sudden. Her coach even claimed that she doesn't work out at the gym and that she "developed late". Sorry, but one doesn't naturally develop a whole new body type at the age of 24.

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2012

I actually think Serena is cute. It will be interesting to see her play Ivanovic. I would love to see Ana win, she is gorgeous too.

by Anonymousreply 1409/03/2012

Google THASP.

by Anonymousreply 1509/03/2012

This is interesting, though I don't know if it proves anything:

[italic]Timeline: Serena Williams July 3, 2010: Serena Williams win Wimbledon.

July 7, 2010: Williams cuts both of her feet on broken glass at an unnamed restaurant in Munich Germany. The cuts require "18 stitches: six inside the cut on her right foot and six on top of that foot, and six stitches on the bottom of her left foot."

July 8, 2010: Williams goes to Belgium to play an exhibition match against Kim Cljisters.

July 15, 2010: Williams has "surgery to repair a lacerated tendon on the top of her right foot July 15 at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles."

October 2010: Second surgery on foot, and spends "10 weeks in a cast and 10 weeks in a walking boot."

February 2011: Williams hospitalized for a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lungs).

February 28, 2011: Williams returns to hospital "because of a large hematoma on her stomach. The gathering of blood under the skin grew from a "golf ball" to the size of "a grapefruit."

June 2011: Williams plays at Eastbourne. First tournament since winning Wimbledon 2010; loses in 2nd round. Plays Wimbledon, loses in 4th round.

July 2011: Plays Stanford, wins tournament.

August 2011: Plays Toronto, wins tournament. Plays Cincinnati, wins 1st round then withdraws with "toe injury."

August-September 2011: Plays US Open, loses in final. Does not play another tournament in 2011.

October 26, 2011: Williams retreats to panic room and calls 911 when ITF doping control officer arrives for 6am out-of-competition test. No public comment made by Williams about the incident. ITF anti-doping statistics indicate that zero out-of-competition samples were collected from Williams in 2010 and 2011. No explanation given by ITF or Williams on why no sample was collected during panic room incident.

January 2012: Plays Brisbane, wins 1st and 2nd round then withdraws with left ankle injury. Plays Australian Open, loses in 4th round.

February 2012: Plays Fed Cup, wins both singles matches.

March 2012: Plays Miami, loses in quarterfinals.

April 2012: Plays Charleston, wins tournament. Plays Fed Cup, wins both singles matches.

May 2012: Plays Madrid, wins tournament. Plays Rome, withdraws from semi-finals with back injury. Plays French Open, loses in 1st round.

June-present 2012: Plays Wimbledon, wins tournament. Plays Charleston, wins tournament. Plays Olympics...? Wins gold.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 1609/03/2012

Do we really have to explain human anatomy and how it varies between regional groups (or what some would call "races")? You can simply look at her mother and a few of her sisters to see why she is built the way she is. And Venus has the build of her father. If Serena is taking steroids she's been taking them since she was 10 years old.

Tennis players are subjected to drug testing very often and it's random and can take place anywhere at any time. And it definitely takes place during the majors. Tennis players refuse to take something a simple as Tylenol because they can't sure that it doesn't contain a banned substance. Even something like cocaine ( not a PED) can end your career.Then they are also tested by the anti-doping agencies in their native countries. Such as the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency. And then you have the World Anti-Doping Agency. It's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1709/03/2012

I remember Lindsay Davenport and Martina Hingis accusing Amelie Mauresmo of being on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 1809/03/2012

yikes

by Anonymousreply 2109/03/2012

Martina and Lindsay said that Mauresmo looked like a man, which implies steroids without actually saying the word.

by Anonymousreply 2209/03/2012

No one has suggested that it is a clean sport but it is much cleaner than most. Players are regularly suspended for PED use as well as illegal drug use. So no one said that sport is clean. But accusing a player who has never failed a drug test of steroid use because of her build is ridiculous. It also shows a lack of knowledge about anatomical variations among human regional (some say racial) groups. And the players do not know when they are going to be tested.

by Anonymousreply 2309/03/2012

Currently there are a bunch of older athletes whose late career resurgence makes one wonder. Federer is on top of the list. Closely followed by Jeter, Nash and Kobe. Serena is also very suspicious. I think there is a new drug or method that is only being marketed to the very top select group of aging athletes. I would be curious to see how Manning performs this season too.

by Anonymousreply 2409/03/2012

I guess this is Serena roided out at 12 years old.

by Anonymousreply 2509/03/2012

[quote]She's so ugly and manly looking.

What man do you know with tits and ass like Serena's?

by Anonymousreply 2609/03/2012

Hingis said something like Mauresmo 'is already half a man'. Which implies steroid use and could also be interpreted as a dig at her for being a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2709/03/2012

You don't want to know, R26.

by Anonymousreply 2809/03/2012

The idea that one sport is much cleaner than an other is something fans of a particular sport tell themselves to comfort themselves. The reason drug use is so prevalent is because even with progress that's been made in drug testing there's no reliable way to catch it. That applies to all sports. Nowadays its not a few bad guys who use PEDs, it's all professional athletes.

by Anonymousreply 2909/03/2012

Serena has used her star status to whine her way out of regular drug testing. Even for the Olympic team. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 3009/03/2012

Yet you have no proof R29 and R30. And R30's post is particularly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 3109/03/2012

What does Margaret Court say?

by Anonymousreply 3209/03/2012

Definitely an anti lesbian dig, R27.

by Anonymousreply 3309/03/2012

She has big tits and a big ass it's only natural that her arms are big.

by Anonymousreply 3409/03/2012

I totally believe she's taken drugs to bulk up. Her attitude is horrible, too.

by Anonymousreply 3509/03/2012

If you know anything about how steroids work, you wouldn't assume that anybody would be juicing right before or during a slam. They do a steroid cycle 3-4 months in advance to give it enough time to achieve the desired effects and to be able to flush them out of the body before testing. Other than the slams, there are no tournaments with rigorous doping control; everybody gets tested 3 times or something like that during the year. The time windows of some of those mandatory tests may even be announced well in advance. So, if you're juicing, you take some time off to avoid possible detection. Therefore, look for those players who suffer inexplicable "injuries" or "illnesses" a few months before a big event and then come back super fit, strong, and able to run after each ball like the Energizer Bunny.

I've always assumed that the problem is far more prevalent on the WTA tour where those young girls have all started playing the ball bashing game requiring a lot of strength and fitness very early on, in their teenage years. Also, the WTA tour has been plagued by lack of sponsorship money and lower viewership in the last few years, so they're probably far more likely to turn a blind eye to doping than ATP.

by Anonymousreply 3609/03/2012

Her arms are not disproportionately large.

by Anonymousreply 3709/03/2012

R25tShe was tall for her age but there is nothing in that YouTube clip which gives any indication to the amount of muscle she has now at all. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 3809/03/2012

Did Mauresmo retire?

WEHT to Tracy Austin? She doesn't do any commentary anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3909/03/2012

Thank you, R34. She's a big, strong woman. And she was big and strong as a kid. We're supposed to believe that a woman with tits and ass that big is on steroids. Get real.

by Anonymousreply 4009/03/2012

Tests are NOT announced in advance in tennis. Know what you're talking about.

All players have to provide the tours with their whereabouts every single day of the year, because a tester may show up at any time and demand a sample.

Tennis has a much more rigorous testing program than most other pro sports.

by Anonymousreply 4109/03/2012

Do I just have to spell it out for you people? Black people naturally have more bone and muscle density than white people. More muscle and less fat. And this contributes to Serena's build. Jeez. And this is why most of the people in the tennis thread continued to ignore the OP's question because of the racial undertones.

And R38, the clip clearly shows that she was much bigger than the average 12 year old girl. She had very broad shoulders and back.

by Anonymousreply 4209/03/2012

Thank you, R41. I feel like I'm arguing with people who don't know a thing about the game.

by Anonymousreply 4309/03/2012

R41, and how many of the top players managed to evade these mythical unannounced testers? There were charts of those absences that were leaked a few years ago (I saw them online myself) and WTA authorities went batshit over it. You can easily guess which players' patterns were the most conspicuous.

by Anonymousreply 4409/03/2012

And alleging Federer is on roids is batshit insane. Have you seen a transformation in his physique?

by Anonymousreply 4509/03/2012

Less fat, R42? Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 4609/03/2012

R46, please get an education because you are embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4809/03/2012

There you go, idiot @ R47:

by Anonymousreply 5009/03/2012

R41, what explanation do you do you have for R16's contention that Serena wasn't tested at all in 2010 and 2011 - even calling 911 to avoid an unannounced test in late 2011?

by Anonymousreply 5109/03/2012

r41 - and Serena said she just couldn't do that testing because it is inconvenient for her - look it up. She used Billie Jean King to get around her Olympic drug tests.

Stars get what they want. They are the draw. "Serena Williams has won the Wimbledon final (singles and doubles). She defeated Victoria Azarenka in the semi-finals. She defeated will play Agnieszka Radwanska in the final. I wonder how Azarenka and Radwanska feel about the fact that Serena was tested exactly zero times out-of-competition by the ITF in 2011 and 2010. Also, Serena was not tested by the USADA for both 2011 and 2010. Both Azarenka and Radwanska were tested out of competition by the ITF in both 2011 and 2010."

When the ITF tried to test Serena out of competition in October 2011, she fled to her panic room. It was reported that the doping control officer had been mistaken for an "intruder." And, as the statistics noted above indicate, she did not give a sample after leaving the panic room. No information has been disclosed regarding why no sample was collected. However, according to the ITF's anti-doping code (Section 2.3) the following is an anti-doping rule violation: "Refusing or failing without compelling justification to submit to Sample collection after notification of Testing as authorised in applicable anti-doping rules, or otherwise evading Sample collection."

She dopes but so do a lot of other players.

by Anonymousreply 5209/03/2012

Look at her ass! Of course she is!

by Anonymousreply 5309/03/2012

Serena and Roger are tremendously talented players. Deal with it and give them proper credit. It ain't drugs. It's great genes and hard work.

by Anonymousreply 5409/03/2012

More for R47 dolt:

by Anonymousreply 5509/03/2012

Because stupid arrogance of R47 needs even more proof:

by Anonymousreply 5609/03/2012

HAHA, yeah R50 a link that goes nowhere is definitely proof. And a random blog is not legitimate proof. You need to find a reputable citation to back it up. And R49 basically said what you all wanted to say.

by Anonymousreply 5709/03/2012

Please, do not put Serena and Federer in the same basket. It wounds.

by Anonymousreply 5809/03/2012

Do you store steroids in your ass?

by Anonymousreply 5909/03/2012

R54, I think the people who accuse people who are obviously genetically gifted of using drugs are just envious, unaccomplished, losers. I think race also plays a part in the Serena accusations. This is a gay board and she is black.

by Anonymousreply 6009/03/2012

Maria Sharapova doesn't do steroids.

by Anonymousreply 6109/03/2012

OMG you are a complete idiot. It does not say that she didn't take the test, idiot. She thought someone arriving unannounced at her home was an intruder. And thanks for proving that they do regular unannounced drug tests. I'm dealing with a bunch of idiots. Prove that she is never tested. God you're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 6209/03/2012

I've long thought Nadal and S. Williams were on steroids. One of the possible side-effects of steroids is a pulmonary embolism, which Williams had last year.

by Anonymousreply 6309/03/2012

There you go, moron @ R62:

by Anonymousreply 6409/03/2012

Corrected link:

by Anonymousreply 6609/03/2012

R42, most of these people aren't educated enough to know what you're saying. But there are some educated DLers who do (they're just staying out of this). There was a thread about why black people run fast and white people swim fast or something like that. A few posters understood the differences in body density, muscle, and fat. But you're dealing with some clueless idiots in this thread. What they really want to do is call Serena racial slurs, ugly, and a Gorilla like their pal at R49. Like I said this is a gay board and she is black.

by Anonymousreply 6709/03/2012

Oh God you bloated idiot do you realize that you haven't proven anything. Nothing! Do you expect me to believe that the entire WTA is on steroids? You're such an idiot. Prove that Serena evades tests and has never been tested. All you're showing is that Williams are tested nearly more than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 6809/03/2012

R67, brain differences?

by Anonymousreply 6909/03/2012

Another side effect of steroid use is issues with temper, which Serena (shoving her balls down line judges' throats) and R62 both suffer from.

by Anonymousreply 7009/03/2012

The tits are fake. Look at her dressed up when she has them pushed up. Obviously fake, you can see the implant at the top of the breast.

by Anonymousreply 7109/03/2012

That would be a logical extension of what that poster is saying, R69.

by Anonymousreply 7209/03/2012

If Serena is using steroids in the off season, why is she rarely ( pretty much never) in good shape when the season begins? And why doesn't Venus pop a few? I mean if Serena needed steroids to get muscles she had to have started using steroids since she was a child. Why didn't Poppa Williams throw a few steroids toward Venus? And Serena must have some very special steroids that allow her to have huge tits and a big ass. Again, R42 is right on point.

by Anonymousreply 7309/03/2012

R71, please get help.

by Anonymousreply 7409/03/2012

Is R69 asking a question?

by Anonymousreply 7509/03/2012

"What man do you know with tits and ass like Serena's?'

A guy taking hormones to become a woman could have tits and ass like hers.

It's obvious she's on steroids. Women athletes have muscle but in her case it's obvious she's on something. She has muscles like a GUY.

by Anonymousreply 7609/03/2012

Federer is taking whatever Derek Jeter and Kobe are taking. It is not necessarily roids, so he doesn't necessarily have to show increased muscle mass. However, he is definitely faster and quicker than a year ago when seemed a step too slow against Nadal and Djokovic. I refuse to believe the sudden transformation at his age without the help of HGH or some kind of boosting substance. Federer and Jeter are also friends after doing all those Gillette commercials years ago which adds to the suspicion. Suddenly, they have both found youth again. I'm not buying it for a second. I hate fucking cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 7709/03/2012

Federer said his blood samples can be saved for more than the regulated 8 years. Also, he clearly ran out of gas at the Olympics after the DelPotro match. What is the point of using performance enhancing drugs if they don't help you perform?

by Anonymousreply 7809/03/2012

Wayne Odesnik (do you remember him?) got busted for using HGH a couple years ago. I'm not saying that tennis is completely clean, but I'm saying the testing is sufficient. And they aren't only tested by the ITF. It's a lot of testing going on. And they won't hesitate to suspend a player for years (usually 2 years). Remember Hingis and her comeback and the whole cocaine thing that ended her comeback? I'm not a Fed fan but I don't think he's doping, I think it's genetics and hard work. I do think it's bizarre that he is rarely injured, though. I'm so curious about his workout routine.

by Anonymousreply 7909/03/2012

After nearly 3 years without majors and declining year after year he manhandles Djoker at Wimbledon, regains number one ranking and then completely dominates him in Cinci a week after Djokovic destroys the field in Canada. Plus, he didn't suffer in his Olympic final because of exhaustion, he was simply outplayed in all facets of the game. Fitness wouldn't have helped him in that final. So clearly whatever he is taking has boosted his performances.

by Anonymousreply 8009/03/2012

Odesnik was busted at the airport with HGH, not from results of a drug test.

I used to believe tennis was 100% clean, then I started reading the "Tennis Has a Steroid Problem" blog. No, I don't believe everything I read online, but the folks on that site have raised enough questions and information that I now have doubts. A frequent poster in their comments is Richard Ings. Ings is a former umpire, who then became an ATP executive responsible for implementing anti-doping policies. When even Ings acknowledges some of the testing loopholes that exist, it holds some water.

I do find it interesting when players are out for a long time with minor illnesses or injuries. Serena for her cut foot, Stosur for Lyme disease, Soderling (out for 14 months now) with mono. It may be nothing, but those are the things that raise my suspicions.

by Anonymousreply 8209/03/2012

Don't forget James Blake who was a perennial loser on the circuit and barely a top 20 player and suddenly transformed into a top five players and then just like that disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 8309/03/2012

R80, you make it sound like Federer dropped out of the top ten, then somehow magically returned to No1 spot within a few months. He's played Djokovic many a time in the last three years and won some of those matches, too. Remember, he ended Djokovic's winning streak at the Roland Garros last year? And, let's face it. Djokovic today is not the same player he was in 2011.

Think of the history of the sport. Federer is not the only player ever that was able to play tennis at a very high level after turning 30.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Federer is doping. None. There is no even suspicion. There never was.

by Anonymousreply 8409/03/2012

Federer is one of the most dominant players of all time and he did it in an era when PED usage is pretty much universal. You think he's doesn't use them?

by Anonymousreply 8509/03/2012

And Hingis was busted from the results of a drug tests. I'm not sure it matters how he was busted. Many players have been busted from the results of a drug test. And many have been suspended for years.

A blog wouldn't be enough to convince me of anything. I would need multiple credible sources before I would be convinced. I wouldn't want to make a statement about something based on what I read on a blog and turn out to be completely wrong and look stupid. But that's just me, everybody is different. And I never believed that tennis was 100% clean. Too many players have been suspended.

R83, guuurl you better back off of my James. I have been known to cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8609/03/2012

I do, R87. Federer only missed the semis at majors a couple times, and you think that's routine? He never lost to Murray in a big tournament before the Olympics and you think he was in danger of falling "even below Murray"? Federer was at No. 3, never below.

Hingis was busted for cocaine, not steroids. It's not the same.

by Anonymousreply 8809/03/2012

Yeah I know, R88 (I think you were addressing me, right?). I keep mentioning the cocaine thing because I'm trying to make it clear that the ITF, WADA, USADA are so strict when it comes to doping that they will suspend a player for years for using a drug that isn't even a PED.

by Anonymousreply 8909/03/2012

Then you definitely don't know what you are talking about because from Oct to Nov of 2011 Federer was ranked number 4 in the world. From 2004 until 2009 he had made at least two slam finals each year. From 2010 onward he only made one slam final each year. From Wimbledon of 2005 he had made at least the semis of every slam he was in until French Open of 2010 and then twice more he has only made the quarters. You can't seriously claim there was no decline. It was even more apparent in his matches against Nadal and Djoker. He looked SLOW.

by Anonymousreply 9009/03/2012

So, R90, what you're saying is that when I claimed Federer had only missed the semis of a couple slams, I was correct? Gee whiz, thanks!

He was a solid No. 3, except for two or three weeks late in 2011.

Federer's body type hasn't changed, unlike Nadal's did earlier in his career. Don't smear Federer because he got a second wind, much as Agassi, Connors, Lendl and Navratilova did.

by Anonymousreply 9109/03/2012

[quote]You can't seriously claim there was no decline. It was even more apparent in his matches against Nadal and Djoker. He looked SLOW.

So, if there was a decline, isn't that an actual proof that he wasn't doping? If he was doping there'd be no decline.

Federer is slower than he was three years ago. Federer, however, has been working on his game to adjust for the fact that his body moves differently. The fact that he finally has a steady coach tells you how serious he's been about improving his game. In individual sports it's up to your opponents too... if they get injured, or their game drops... that's your way up.

Federer winning a slam after 30 is not some miracle. It has happened before. And ups and downs in form are to be expected as an athlete gets older.

by Anonymousreply 9209/03/2012

Anyone who has watched Federer play and came away with the belief that PEDs are involved, well, they haven't watched him play.

by Anonymousreply 9309/04/2012

Yesterday, her arms were pumped!

by Anonymousreply 9409/04/2012

Serena Williams is NOT on steroids! Female Eastern European players have been BANNED for taking steroids! See: Sesil Karantancheva. She was caught taking steroids TWICE and she even "beat" a CLEAN, HONEST Williams sister whose HONEST ranking was unfairly lowered as a RESULT! Serena Williams has the most WOMANLY, most VOLUPTUOUS figure on tour! Steroids, however, REDUCE breast tissue and the feminine definition between waist and hips.Serena Williams and Venus have also passed drug tests. Serena Williams and Venus Williams are also devout Jehovah's Witnesses who believe that the human body is a temple. For all the above cited reasons Serena Williams and Venus would be the LAST people on tour to take that poison just to gain some kind of sports "advantage!"

by Anonymousreply 9503/03/2013

Serena Williams is NOT on steroids! Female Eastern European tennis pros are the ones who've been caught using steroids and BANNED from tennis as a result. Sesil Karantancheva, anyone? Moreover, Serena Williams has the most WOMANLY, most VOLUPTUOUS figure on the women's tour. Steroids, however, REDUCE Breast Tissue AND the feminine definition between waist and hips! Add to those facts this one: Serena Williams and Venus have PASSED drug tests, UNLIKE Karatancheva. Serena and Venus are also devout Jehovah's Witnesses who believe their bodies are temples. For that and all the other reasons cited above, it's clear that Serena Williams is a hard-working, highly skilled CHAMPION who knows how to work out in a gym. Period.

by Anonymousreply 9603/03/2013

Some women have great muscles, it just makes me sick. At least you can understand why she has muscular arms.

by Anonymousreply 9703/03/2013

I don't know if she's on steroids, but she's definitely on the muff.

by Anonymousreply 9803/03/2013

She has been using PEDs for a very long time.

Don't give me that testing crap. Lance Armstrong and Marion Jones passed hundreds of doping tests.

It's a fact of life at the top of sport. Unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 9903/03/2013

Serena is like Flo Jo and Lance Armstrong. She may have never failed a drugs test (or maybe she did and the American authorities covered it up) but it's very apparent that she's massively juiced up.

by Anonymousreply 10003/03/2013

R99 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 10103/03/2013

Definitely! No other women on tour can have that strength of a man as the Williams sisters and why was Serena afraid of taking the drug test as mentioned above?

by Anonymousreply 10203/26/2013

I wouldn't be surprised one way the other with Serena.

And to the posters upthread talking about Kobe Bryant. No way is he taking HGH or anything. Since he was a teenager, Kobe has been able to heal freakishly fast, takes perfect care of his body, and trains harder than any professional athlete maybe ever. His body has never "changed", plus the endurance or size that HGH helps foster aren't really needed in basketball. Basketball isn't about being bigger in terms of body mass. In fact, that can hinder performance.

Different set of requisite skills than cycling, tennis, football, or baseball.

by Anonymousreply 10303/26/2013

Do bears shit in the woods

by Anonymousreply 10403/26/2013

Serena Williams is NOT on steroids. Serena has the most WOMANLY, most voluptuous feminine figure on the women's tour. But steroids "erase" breast tissue and the feminine definition between waist and hips. Look at Serena dancing with the mascot and Azarenka at the Federer/Gillette tourney. If you know a "man" who looks like THAT, I feel sorry for you! And WORSE for "him!" LOL Secondly, Serena has PASSED drug tests-- UNLIKE some female Eastern European tennis players who were CAUGHT taking steroids and BANNED from tennis for YEARS that we could name. Sesil Karatantcheva, anyone? And the irony for Williams "haters?" Juiced up, STEROID CHEAT Karatantcheva "beat" a CLEAN, HONEST Williams sister whose official ranking UNFAIRLY dropped as a result! Thirdly, Serena and Venus Williams are devout Jehovah's Witnesses who view their bodies as temples! They would be the LAST people on tour to take that poison just for a "sports advantage" and not just because Serena sold (in just one day) a million dollars worth of jewelry she designed!

by Anonymousreply 10504/06/2013

Not on steroids. And I've seen white women built like her who did not look like athletes--just very big and strong.

It's genetics and rigorous and unforgiving training. Some women have high testosterone levels. And if you start sports young in life you will develop a very strong body.

by Anonymousreply 10604/06/2013

I think all of the top pro athletes are on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 10704/06/2013

Serena Williams is NOT on steroids! If you REALLY want to see steroid cheats in tennis look at the Eastern Europeans. One female tennis pro, Sesil Karatantcheva, was caught taking steroids TWICE and was BANNED from tennis for YEARS because of it. The irony for racists TRYING to spew on the Williamses? Juiced up STEROID CHEAT, Sesil Karatantcheva played a CLEAN, HONEST Williams sister whose official ranking Unfairly DROPPED as a result!

by Anonymousreply 10804/06/2013

Marcia, are you a black racist?

by Anonymousreply 10905/19/2013

Marcia is drunk.

by Anonymousreply 11005/19/2013

Serena is what they used to call, "big boned." They can pack on muscle -- or fat -- very easily. Oprah would look like Serena if she got in pristine shape.

by Anonymousreply 11105/19/2013

I have no problem with athletes using PEDs. Wearing particular shoes, eating particular diets, training, etc. all are done to enhance performance, too. Sports are idiotic. Let them see who can get the most roided out and win whichever pointless game. What does any of it matter?

by Anonymousreply 11205/19/2013

She definitely takes steroids!!!

by Anonymousreply 11305/19/2013

White people make me sick, you all are always trying to degrade black women's bodies. Every woman can't look like a teenage boy with breasts.

by Anonymousreply 11405/19/2013

Of course she is OP. Isn't it obvious?

by Anonymousreply 11505/20/2013

[quote]The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trade … the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid

by Anonymousreply 11605/20/2013

BITCH locked herself in a PANIC ROOM rather than submit to a random drug test... that's all the proof I need.

by Anonymousreply 11705/20/2013

Amen r117, Amen!

by Anonymousreply 11805/21/2013

I'm with R117. I changed my mind when I read about her desperate efforts to avoid the drug test. She's a cheat - better, stronger and faster in her later 20s and early 30s than in her mid-20s? A cheat.

by Anonymousreply 11905/21/2013

Of course this creature is massively juiced up. Look at her, she doesn't even look like a normal human anymore. Big drugs cheat and a violent thug to boot. Her PED use gets covered up only because she's American.

by Anonymousreply 12005/21/2013

I wonder if one day in a few years Serena & Rafa will have a Lance Armstrong moment?

by Anonymousreply 12105/22/2013

Do tell, r117!

by Anonymousreply 12205/22/2013

R122 -

"Serena Williams fled to the panic room in her Los Angeles mansion when she mistook a sports association drug tester for a dangerous intruder.

The tennis legend's assistant called 911 around 6:00am local time last Wednesday and told the emergency operator that a prowler had been spotted at the luxurious property, TMZ reported.

Williams retreated to her panic room in a bid to protect herself.

But the intruder turned out to be a random drug tester who stopped by unannounced for a urine sample.

Cops responded to the 911 call but quickly left the property when the misunderstanding was discovered. It was not known whether Williams submitted to the drug test."

Good blog about doping and tennis at the link -

by Anonymousreply 12305/22/2013

Yeah, except she'd also had a real-life lunatic stalker chasing her, turning up in her garden, around her house, etc. during that period so she had very good reason to be concerned.

And, if this story tells us anything it's that tennis players are subject to random tests all the time.

by Anonymousreply 12405/22/2013

R99, but Lance Armstrong was enabled to pass his drug tests (which he didn't actually pass all the time) by a cycling organisation that was set up to promote him as its no. 1 for years. There's no such situation in tennis. Marion Jones also had doping rumours around her for years and did also fail drugs tests (see what C.J. Hunter said after her extraordinary wins at the 2000 Olympics). Also, her performance level could sometimes be wildly up and down. Anyone following cycling and being honest with themselves would know that what Armstrong was achieving was actually completely impossible unless he was doping. There's nothing unusual, however, about Serena's level of play, especially in comparison with the level of play of other female players.

It's funny that people who don't follow or know much about tennis think that they can explain things they don't understand with the doping cliche.

by Anonymousreply 12505/22/2013

Maybe so r124 but why then was there be a media blackout about whether or not she actually submitted to the test once the 'misunderstanding' was resolved? What could she possibly be hiding?

by Anonymousreply 12605/22/2013

R125, there have been rumors and suspicion around Serena for years. That blog I linked to says it gets a lot of visitors searching for serena peds, steroids.

Also, the tennis federations definitely help to cover it up. Most of the time when Serena has taken a long break from tennis due to 'injury' or 'illness' - it was because she failed a test and they decided that it would be better for the image of tennis to allow her to keep her doping sanctions secret.

by Anonymousreply 12705/22/2013

[quote]The tennis legend's assistant called 911 around 6:00am local time last Wednesday and told the emergency operator that a prowler had been spotted at the luxurious property, TMZ reported.

6:00 a.m.? He's lucky nobody shot him.

by Anonymousreply 12805/22/2013

[quote]Anyone following cycling and being honest with themselves would know that what Armstrong was achieving was actually completely impossible unless he was doping.

There's no question Armstrong was doping. What I don't understand is why he won all the time when his own team and his opponents were admittedly doping right along with him.

Were his drugs better than anyone else's?

by Anonymousreply 12905/22/2013

R129, it's not all the drugs. You can take steroids but if you want to get big, for example, you need to weightlift as well. So it's partly great drugs, partly great genes, partly great work ethic and training smarts, etc..

by Anonymousreply 13005/22/2013

[quote]So it's partly great drugs, partly great genes, partly great work ethic and training smarts, etc.

Since they were all doping (from what I've read), maybe we should take drugs out of the equation.

That means, as you say, it comes down to genes, work ethic and training smarts, factors at which Armstrong apparently excelled.

by Anonymousreply 13105/22/2013

Maybe and maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 13205/22/2013

R132, because of doping, we'll never know who were the best athletes or who had the best chemists.

A friend who is involved in horse racing says it's the same thing there. Everything is about pharmaceuticals and the best dopers win.

by Anonymousreply 13305/22/2013

The teams choose which cyclist is going to be supported to be the frontrunner, r129. The team has to go as fast as it can but the idea is that they protect and escort the team member who has been chosen (usually because they are the "best" or because it's their "turn") to finish first for the team. Which is why Armstrong was pushing the rest of his team to dope as well.

Yes, Armstrong's drugs were better, he had the best available and the best system for administering them and so, if you were in the clique of his team, you would have access to all too. Not to mention that the International Cycling Union was covering for him (when he did fail drugs tests) and had structured the whole Tour de France around him because he was "good" for the sport, they thought.

Read the excellent "The Secret Race" by Tyler Hamilton and Daniel Coyle for the scoop on what was going on inside cycling.

As for Serena, there wasn't a blackout on any subsequent tests. These are done all the time (as the random tester turning up at her house showed), it's not a special event. They only need to announce the results if there's something dodgy about them.

And, anyone claiming the WTA is set up to have Serena win all the time knows nothing about tennis.

by Anonymousreply 13405/22/2013

R127, you are delusional. The tennis establishment hates Serena Willams. If she had really tested positive for steroid use they would have glady exposed her with no hesitations. The tennis establishment would love to get Serena out of the way so that their beloved Sharapova can dominate.

by Anonymousreply 13505/22/2013

Then Maria better learn how to beat Azarenka as well

by Anonymousreply 13605/23/2013

Only a naive fool would believe Williams isn't using steroids or HGH. Ain't a woman on the planet that has a bulky body like that without using steroids. She's a cheat, she's arrogant about it, and I hope one day they strip all of her records and cups from her.

by Anonymousreply 13706/06/2013

Do sharks shit in the sea

by Anonymousreply 13806/06/2013

r136

Mission Accomplished

by Anonymousreply 13906/06/2013

R135 True. Sharapova is such a phony cunt though.She's like the Gwennie Paltrow of tennis.She acts like a goodie-goodie but she's a dyke. I'm happy that Serena is still around to remind her who is really boss.

R137 She's a cunt as well. I still prefer her over Sugarpova. I find Serena to be more real and much less of an actress than Sugarpova is.

by Anonymousreply 14006/06/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 14106/06/2013

How does she keep those tig ole bitties on steroids? Do you think she's had implants?

by Anonymousreply 14206/06/2013

Short of coming off as racist, some black people have muscles! Serena is one of them. If she gained 100 pounds she would have one of those high hard as concrete high asses as well.

And yes, she does work out, not lifting weights, rather resistance stretching and all manner of specialized speed training.

I do not think she is taking steroids.

by Anonymousreply 14306/06/2013

I heard a brief interview with her yesterday morning, I suppose from her match on Monday(? I don't really follow the sport), with French media.

Serena Williams speaks fluent French.

by Anonymousreply 14406/06/2013

on steroids

by Anonymousreply 14506/08/2013

It is incredibly obvious that she is on steroids. Her nasty outbursts are no doubt due to 'roid rage. How can anyone NOT know this?

by Anonymousreply 14606/08/2013

She speaks reasonably good French, it's not exactly fluent. But I give her credit for it. Steroids don't help you learn languages.

by Anonymousreply 14706/08/2013

And what are you on, R146, that makes you such a lunatic?

Azarenka has had just as many outbursts, as has Zvonereva. Serena has had two.

Everyone who has a temper is not on steroids.

Your estrogen levels, however, need a check. You are quite the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 14806/08/2013

So Martina was also on steroids too? Some of you are so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 14906/08/2013

R19 so does mine after going under the knife and not allowed to work out for over eight months. I try to hold on to before and after pictures so I can return to the body I once had.

by Anonymousreply 15006/08/2013

She speaks French because her coach is French.

by Anonymousreply 15106/08/2013

It is true this is all speculation but one has to consider the following:

1) Look at athletes where they were tested innumerable times with negative results but turns out they were 'juicing' and never tested positive... Armstrong, Bonds, McGuire, Sosa, the Biogenesis doping scandal, the Olympic Chinese women's swimmer who outswam the men (not proven yet but obvious), etc. 2) Today's 'juicing' is very scientifically managed to be able to avoid testing positive for the tests. I don't know how Armstrong avoided testing positive so many times, over 1000 times, with many of these random,unscheduled tests. 3) Serena's avoidance of random, unscheduled testing, even scheduled if we are to accept what has been said, implies she has something to hide. 4) Many of these athlete's had dramatic, unexpected changes in their physiques-from one year to the next sometimes seeing 30 lbs. of added muscle after being years at their 'normal' weight and physique - Bonds and Sosa come to mind. 5) Especially re women, the extra muscle and strength will exponentially benefit them even more than men and extend their careers far beyond 'normal' for women in athletics. Look at Serena's sister, Venus - lithe, slender, very 'feminine' and her career wound down as one would expect in women's tennis. Serena is only a year younger and is getting even more muscular and stronger and instead of winding down she is still dominating tennis. Her serves are faster than many of the male professional players. 6) Last, and very politically incorrect, is the issue of race which I think has a lot to do with her being able to avoid testing without repercussions. The William's sisters father is a blatant,open, and extreme racist. If he were white he would be considered the worst of the KKK. They were brought up in an extreme anti-white establishment household to say the least. It's not a stretch to imagine how they could easily justify taking steriods to overcome the white racist tennis establishment who would cheat them at every turn. It only evens things out in their mind.

Even so, until there is proof, this is all pure conjecture and can be considered unfair to Serena. She just may be a freak of nature but that is what she would have to be when one sees her in relation to others of her sex and athletic vocation.

by Anonymousreply 15206/08/2013

"Your estrogen levels, however, need a check. You are quite the bitch."

You are quite the retarded asshole. Serena Williams has had more than "two" meltdowns. She is routinely foul-tempered, rude, and cuntish. After the scene she made where she told a line judge she'd like "to take this ball and shove it down your fucking throat", a reporter at at press conference later asked her "what did you say?." The uber-cunt Serena snapped "didn't you HEAR?" Yep, all those steroids she takes are obviously taking a toll. In addition to the freakish physical side effects, she's developed a monstrous temper and a nasty foul mouth. She looks and acts like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 15306/08/2013

"So Martina was also on steroids too? Some of you are so dumb."

Martina never looked or acted like THAT. You are so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 15406/08/2013

Um...if the Williams sisters were brought up in an anti-white household, why has Venus only dated white men and Serena has predominantly dated white men including her current boyfriend?

Also, Serena has looked physically approximately the same her entire career, sometimes she's fatter than other times, but there has never been any difference in muscle size. As Andy Roddick once said, when Serena was 11 she was already bench pressing dump trucks.

by Anonymousreply 15506/08/2013

Yup -

by Anonymousreply 15606/08/2013

R151, so Serena casually picked up on Fench, despite having not grown up speaking French, just because she wanted a French coach.

Wow. Who knew it was that easy. Don't tell Rosetta Stone. Or all those French teachers, professors, tutors, etc.

Did the steroids help her learn French? Do they make her think in French, too?

She went so far as to learn French and work closely with a French coach to win only her second French Championship. Yet she gets no credit from DL.

McEnroe sang Serena's glories today, calling her the all time greatest. She'll be in the record books for a long time.

Tennis is a psychological sport. It's also singular. The player is all alone on the court. That's an enormous amount of pressure.

Serena came up with winners when she was three points down.

She aced the championship point.

Steroids can't make you do that. That's mental strength, devotion and talent.

by Anonymousreply 15706/08/2013

"Steroids can't make you do that. That's mental strength, devotion and talent."

Oh shut the fuck up, you psycho fangurl. Her athletic performance is obvious, OBVIOUSLY, enhanced by steroids. Sing her praises all you want, but anybody with a brain can tell just by the way she looks that she's on something.

by Anonymousreply 15806/08/2013

Steroids certainly help with stamina and healing and strength.

If you're so convinced she's not on them, then why bother to go on and on about how they would provide no competitive edge to her?

You sound like baseball players who say steroids don't help you connect with the ball.

No they don't, but steroids sure as shit helped Bonds and McGuire and Canseco deposit the ball on the other side of the fence.

by Anonymousreply 15906/08/2013

I'm happy. All the pro Maria" In The Closest" Sharapova fans on Lezzie Chat are on suicide watch! Serena owns Maria pure and simple. Maria is Serena's bitch. Oh and Maria has never taken HGH OR steroids at all? Think about all her recent success as of late...

by Anonymousreply 16006/08/2013

r160, I think you are ill-motivated. A bad person.

by Anonymousreply 16106/08/2013

R161 I think you are a mindless Masha zombie!You might be insane as well as misguided.You're butt hurt because I questioned Sharpie's recent success? And that fact that she's a closeted phony? You might be the "bad" person for being in denial and following someone who lives a lie sexually and is greedy beyond belief!

To be honest I'm a big Serena fan and I'm ecstatic that she spanked Sugarpova. My favorite player beat your favorite player and to the victor go the spoils and to the losers.....Kleenex is on sale at Rite Aid this week, honey.

by Anonymousreply 16206/08/2013

Serena don't need to take steroids to beat those mediocre white girls. The current WTA tour is weak. The only real challenge that Serena faced in this tournament was from the veteran svetlana kuznetsova. These girls including Sharapova are useless ballbashers who don't think or use any tactics. There is no plan B. Why did it take Serena 11 years to win another French Open? In the years before there where more skilled clay court players like Justine Henin but now they have been replaced by mindless ballbashers. Do you really think Sharapova would have won if players like Justin Henin were still around? Serena is only winning because she has no peers to challenge her ,so she is just taking advantage of a really weak era in womens tennis. Why would she need to take steroids? These women can't even serve.If Serena was using performance enhancers she would have been exposed along time ago. The tennis establishment don't like the Williams sister especially Serena. Since 2004 the WTA has made Sharapova the face of Women's tennis and would love for her to dominate. Don't you think if Serena had ever tested postive for steroids they would have announced it and gladly kicked her off the tour by now? Lastly, because of prejudice you people dismiss Serena's tennis skills. You don't win 16 grandslams on just strength and power alone. Serena is actually a very smart and tactical player, her serves are more about placement and precision than power.

by Anonymousreply 16306/08/2013

Girl, girls.

You're BOTH on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 16406/08/2013

Where is the outrage toward azarenka for cursing at sharapova during their last match? Oh I forgot, she is a white bitch so no judgement.

by Anonymousreply 16506/08/2013

R163 Well said. Serena is given short shift to a certain degree because of her race. It's a shame because she is such a gifted player.

The WTA would also love Sharapova to be straight as well BUT that ain't happening either. She has such a high profile yet so many people know that she loves women.

by Anonymousreply 16606/08/2013

This thread does not surprise me, white people are always looking for another reason why black people accomplish what they accomplish.

White people refuse to believe that black people actually work hard to accomplish their goals.

by Anonymousreply 16706/08/2013

If that fairy tale makes you happy, r163, then so be it.

But Serena is as dirty as Lance Armstrong and the truth will come out eventually.

by Anonymousreply 16806/08/2013

R17, testing in professional sports is the biggest joke evah.

Plz. She has to be on steroids. How is she now? 31 yrs. yet she is playing better than when she was 24.

Nah. Watch. If she is still at it at 35; it will be undeniable.

by Anonymousreply 16906/08/2013

Yeah, Armstrong supporters were also in major denial.

by Anonymousreply 17006/08/2013

Pure speculation does not make it a fact. Where's the proof that she tested positive? In this tech age, nothing can be hidden for so long.

by Anonymousreply 17106/08/2013

[quote]Also, the WTA tour has been plagued by lack of sponsorship money and lower viewership in the last few years

The reason nobody wants to watch the women is because of all the grunting and yelling and screaming. I tried to watch the match this morning but I couldn't stand listening to them. Making all that noise really doesn't help their performance - it's all show.

by Anonymousreply 17206/08/2013

Both she and her twin sister are transsexuals.

by Anonymousreply 17306/08/2013

When male players act out like tempermental assholes no one cares but a black woman having a temper means that its steroid induced. Bitch, please.

As noted, the female players today have no mind game and grit. They cant beat Serena bc of that. Serena could be challenged by a smart player but you aint finding that with these vapid white girl models.

by Anonymousreply 17406/08/2013

The guys grunting is also obnoxious. Something has to be done about that idiotic shit.

by Anonymousreply 17506/08/2013

McEnroe was such a sweet calm guy.

by Anonymousreply 17606/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 17706/08/2013

Sharapova cursing at the crowd.

by Anonymousreply 17806/08/2013

That's even ridiculous as a mere question. Serena Williams has the most WOMANLY, most voluptuously feminine figure on the women's tour. But steroids REDUCE breast tissue. Therefore the breastless female tennis pros like Justine Henin, Samantha Stosur, and Sharapova are MUCH more likely candidates for steroid use than Serena Williams.

And it has been Eastern European woment tennis pros who have been caught using steroids and BANNED from tennis for years because of it. Sesil Karatantcheva, anyone? Sesil Karatantcheva was caught using steroids TWICE.

The irony for jealous racists TRYING to impugn Serena? Sesil Karatantcheva, STEROID CHEAT, "beat" a CLEAN, HONEST Williams sister whose official ranking UNFAIRLY dropped as a result!

by Anonymousreply 17906/09/2013

I dont buy Sharpies straightness, but any thing could happen lol

by Anonymousreply 18006/09/2013

I started this thread, and I'm a white lesbian who has dated women from an eclectic mix of cultures.

So R181? STFU.

by Anonymousreply 18206/09/2013

Serena vs. jenin 2010

by Anonymousreply 18306/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 18406/09/2013

That's ridiculous. Steroids REDUCE breast tissue, but obviously, Serena Williams has the most WOMANLY, most voluptuously feminine figure on the women's tour! Take a look at Serena (via youtube) dancing with the mascot -- along with Vika Azarenka -- at the Gillette Federer tourney. Also (via youtube) Serena and Roger Federer along with Kim Clijsters and Rafa Nadal in the "Best Part Hit for Haiti Mixed Doubles for Charity."

Serena Williams (and Venus) are also devout Jehovah's Witnesses who believe that the body is a temple. They would be the LAST people on tour to take that poison just for a "sports advantage." Serena has been a Champion since she was a CHILD. She doesn't need steroids to win!

But some of the Wiliamses competition, in desperation, was tempted to cheat with steroids. Sesil Karatantcheva, anyone? Sesil Karatantcheva was caught using steroids twice and was banned from tennis for years because of it. The irony for racist Williams haters? Steroid CHEAT, Sesil Karatantcheva "beat" a CLEAN, HONEST Williams sister whose official ranking UNFAIRLY fell as a result!

Venus was slender when she held the official record for fastest/hardest hit serve. Serena didn't win 16 Majors Singles titles and several major Doubles titles because of her "build." Serena wins so much because she is highly SKILLED. See youtube video "More than Just Power--Serena Williams" to see compiled proof of Serena's versatility of shot.

Back to steroids reducing breast tissue. I don't believe any top women in tennis would be crazy enough to take steroids, but if any of them did, they would be relatively breastless.

Justine Henin, Samantha Stosur, and even Sharapova herself are much more likely candidates than voluptuous Serena.Justine Henin even LOOKS like admitted PED CHEAT, Lance Armstrong. They both had relatively small, wiry bodies with deceptively explosive power despite them. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 18506/11/2013

No. Serena Williams is definitely NOT on steroids. Anyone who knows anything about steroids knows that steroids REDUCE breast tissue. But Serena Williams has the most buxom, the most womanly, the most voluptuously feminine figure on the women's tour!

Relatively breastLESS Justine Henin, Samantha Stosur, and Sharapova herself are much more likely candidates for steroid use than naturally curvaceous Serena. Look at Serena dancing with the Mascot -- along with Azarenka-- at the Federer/Gillette tourney (on youtube).

Btw, Eastern European woman tennis pro, Sesil Karatantcheva was caught using steroids and banned from tennis for years because of it. The irony for myopic would-be Williams "detractors?" Steroid Cheat, Sesil Karatantcheva, "beat" a Clean, Honest Williams sister whose official ranking unfairly dropped as a result!

by Anonymousreply 18606/15/2013

Thanks for posting again with new info, r186.

by Anonymousreply 18706/15/2013

Don't tell me that Serena is not on PEDs, there is more than enough evidence for reasonable doubt. And for all those glib fools claiming her body looks like that because of genetics/she's just 'thick' etc, take a look at this picture of her Venus. Serena would look like this without the juice.

by Anonymousreply 18806/23/2013

R189, what a moron.

Look at Serena's mother and her sisters. That's what she would look like if she didn't work out. Venus takes after her dad.

Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 18906/23/2013

Well, either way, she couldn't win this year.

by Anonymousreply 19007/04/2013

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 19104/03/2014

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 19204/03/2014

and the DL racists never quit.

R186 I'm pretty sure at the very least, Sharapova was given HGH as a kid. Not only is she very tall (she came on the tour about 6'1 but now is about 6'4) but she TOWERS over both her parents. Her father in particular isn't even 6'. That's just not normal for a woman to tower over her father. You look at other tall players, and they have at least 1 tall parent.

I'm sure Yuri Sharapov slipped Maria HGH and why? It makes the serve better to be taller.

Serena has way too much butt and boobs to be on steroids. Haters just hate on her because she's been such a champion for so long.

Nadal and the now-retired Henin are the most likely to have been on steroids. Henin was a good but weak player until she "changed her fitness" starting in 2002 and never looked back.

by Anonymousreply 19304/03/2014

Do bears shit in the woods

by Anonymousreply 19404/05/2014

"But Serena Williams has the most buxom, the most womanly, the most voluptuously feminine figure on the women's tour!"

Either you're just a stupid troll or you're blind.

She has the muscles that you see on female bodybuilders and female bodybuilders are invariably steroid users.

The way she looks is NOT natural or normal. Obviously drugs have something to do with it.

She looks like some kind of freakish man/woman thing. She looks absolutely grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 19504/05/2014

R185/R186 is an blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 19604/05/2014

by Anonymousreply 19704/05/2014

isn't part of the problem that those doping tests are done by the federation itself instead of an unbiased/uninvolved authority? there has been talk about positive results being swept under the rug for decades now. and all the points mentioned (physique, type of injuries, regeneration schedule) make one wonder, for sure

by Anonymousreply 19804/05/2014

I love that R189 called himself a moron.

Yes, I believe Serena has gotten chemical help over the years. The clincher for me was when she hid in her home's panic room rather than submit to her urine test.

by Anonymousreply 19904/05/2014

by Anonymousreply 20004/05/2014

Serena has repeatedly avoided out of season drug testing. When she had to be tested for the Olympics she whined until Billie Jean stepped in and let her on the team without one. She is far from the only one out there - but yeah -it's pretty ovbvious when you look at her behavior and her health problems.

by Anonymousreply 20306/24/2014

PS: She is a great athlete - and could beat most everybody anyway - but she is LAZY.

by Anonymousreply 20406/24/2014

I think Serena's so big she's on Asteroids.

by Anonymousreply 20506/24/2014

Why do you care if she is

by Anonymousreply 20604/14/2015

She's a man. Like Michelle O.

Have you not heard of Youtube?

by Anonymousreply 20704/15/2015

Absolutely no doubt in my mind. If Chris Evert had been doing the amounts of roids this bitch has done ,she wouldn't have retired at 35,and she'd have won many more titles.Same for Steffi Graf, and Martina Hingis( The only player with the guts to accuse the "sistuhs" of racism and getting away with many things because they're Black ), and Lindsay davenport, and many more White stars. She / he better get exposed like Lance Armstrong did and stripped of all of her wins, but she/he never will, because all she/he has to do is throw The RACE CARD,and any rightful investigation always comes to a screeching halt . EVERY Grand Slam title she/he won better be marked with an asterisk.

by Anonymousreply 20806/07/2015

Of course she is. Serena has been doping for decades now and the tennis establishment lets her get away with it because she pulls the race card and also threatens to expose two other drug use cases that the WTA covered up, one of them involving an "America's Reformed Sweetheart" type player.

by Anonymousreply 20906/08/2015

If I was in the Twilight Zone, and Mr. Death showed up and I had to bet my life on it, without hesitation I would bet that Serena has used PEDs.

Too many odd occurrences, like the panic room incident where (of course) the media did not follow up on whether or not she provided a sample. Then the ridiculous cut feet incidents, never really explained.

But most of all, it's my gut instinct and observation of her. It came through very clear, in the last year. She was sitting down, giving an interview, and I noticed how hard looking and powerful her chin looked.

Beyond the PEDs, I don't care for her as a competitor. She games the system, and doesn't compete to her best when in a non-major tournament. She routinely drops out of non-majors and never drops out of majors. She basically wins by smashing hard serves (based on pure strength, dubiously gained), and is a an average player outside of her serve.

by Anonymousreply 21006/08/2015
Need more help? Click Here.