Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm in love with the Kitchen Cousins...

....especially the big one.

Anyone else? Even their interiors look good.

by Anonymousreply 4708/29/2013

He looks like George Clooney's younger brother, doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 107/05/2012

Do the Hoboken gays know anything about Anthony?

by Anonymousreply 207/05/2012

Anthony definitely sets off my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 307/05/2012

The skinnier one without the tatts who obviously works out about 4 hours/day is definitely a gay. Or gay-ish. I love the beefier one, though. I want to snuggle with him.

by Anonymousreply 407/06/2012

They both claim to be straight, stopping watching as soon as I read that - no more fun...

by Anonymousreply 507/06/2012

They both have tattoos, it's just that John (the prettier one) has them under his arms and they're less visible.

They may also have tattoos on their torsos. But who Knows? The problem with the show is the boys never strip off their shirts to let us see. I don't think I've even seen them wear cargo shorts. They're modest Italian boys!

Don't they know who their audience is?

by Anonymousreply 607/06/2012

They live in the same building, in separate apartments. Bet they sneak into each others beds in the middle of the night.

by Anonymousreply 707/06/2012

Never heard of them. Here's a pic

by Anonymousreply 807/06/2012

Thanks r8. But where are the shirtless pics?

by Anonymousreply 907/06/2012

They seem very gay to me. Just in the way they relate to each other. And how they talk about design. If they had wives/girlfriends you'd see them and hear about them. Guys that hot without GFs are usually homo.

by Anonymousreply 1007/06/2012

Their company recently bought the Jersey Police Headquarters at 8 Erie Streeet for $1.2 million. It'll be converted to apartments and will bring the city $300,000 a year in taxes.

by Anonymousreply 1207/06/2012

In r8s photo, the cousin on the left with blue bracelet handles the business aspect of the firm. He has an accounting degree. On the show they butch him up to make us think he does heavy work and carpentry.

by Anonymousreply 1307/06/2012

Scroll for photos of the boyz ...

by Anonymousreply 1407/06/2012

Here they are dressed up

MG: Let’s get the obvious questions out of the way first. When are your birthdays and are you single?

Anthony: October 26, and single.

John: March 6, 1981, and I have a girlfriend.

MG: Do you have any children? If not, do you see yourself having children in the near future?

Anthony: I don't have any; ...near future probably not, but someday.

John: I have none, but it is something I am looking forward to in life.

by Anonymousreply 1507/06/2012

Here's full interview done by some slutty, horny female reporter who assumed they're straight.

MG: Let’s get the obvious questions out of the way first. When are your birthdays and are you single?

Anthony: October 26, and single.

John: March 6, 1981, and I have a girlfriend.

MG: Do you have any children? If not, do you see yourself having children in the near future?

Anthony: I don't have any; ...near future probably not, but someday.

John: I have none, but it is something I am looking forward to in life.

MG: Describe your early work careers before Brunelleschi (first job, that sort of thing).

Anthony: I've worked everything from construction to advertising, and in between.

John: In the summers when I would come home from college I would always work construction for one of my uncles. His company (Uncle Greg) is one of the largest in the state, so I was on major commercial sites. I was just a laborer, but it made me learn the fundamentals of construction. Being in the field made me understand what it really meant to build.

MG: Where did you guys attend college?

Anthony: Babson College in Wellesley, MA.

John: Penn State University and currently attending Stevens Institute of Technology for my Masters in Construction management.

MG: Do you have any piercings or tattoos? What do they mean to you, and are any located in a place you’d be embarrassed to show your mother?

Anthony: Nine tattoos. Each of my tattoos has meaning, none of which I am embarrassed about. The Raven on my wrist stands for introspection and self-awareness, something I remind myself of often.

John: Three tattoos. One on my back is for one of my best friends that died when I was 20. It's in memory to him. On my right inner bicep the tattoo says Colaneri Brothers in Italian with the crest from where my family is from in Italy. My most recent is on my left wrist that says "family is everything" with my brothers and parents names wrapped around it.

MG: How do you stay in such good shape? What is your fitness regime?

Anthony: I grew up playing soccer and lacrosse, and have always loved being active. Now the gym has taken the place of sports. My cousin and I lift together everyday and it’s a nice way to spend time together outside of work.

John: I grew up playing sports so I always have to stay active. I am at the gym five days a week. It helps me clear my mind.

MG: What do you like to do when not working?

Anthony: I'm obsessed with my motorcycle and photography. I love heading to Vermont or New Hampshire for a long weekend with my tent on the back of the bike and my camera. Nothing clears my head like being on two wheels.

John: When winter comes around I love to snowboard. Any free time I have I love to be outside whether it's working out, playing football, or going camping.

MG: How, exactly, are you two related (who's parent's sibling...)

Anthony: My mother and John's father are brother and sister.

MG: What is your idea of a great date?

Anthony: Spontaneous. A loose plan, but allow the date to take its own path. Love great restaurants. Getting lost in Brooklyn and walking the Highline in New York City.

John: For me it really is just being alone with the one you love. If we can get away from everyone and everything it makes it much more intimate. I love to try and get outside and make it active.

MG: Would you say you're more practical or more romantic?

Anthony: Romantic, but (I) have learned to be more practical through the years.

John: Romantic for sure. Everyone calls me Passionate John. I am a believer in true love and that there is one person out there for you.

MG: Aw! Romantic Italian men! Would you say you are more traditional in your opinions on love and marriage or more liberal and open to a non-traditional arrangement?

Anthony: Liberal.

John: Traditional.

by Anonymousreply 1607/06/2012

They were on Design Star this week and the beefy one is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 1707/06/2012

MG: Now I’m seeing the differences in you two water signs (Scorpio and Pisces)! Some men don't like to take their work home with them. If in a relationship, would your spouse/girlfriend have to hire another contractor to do any home improvements or would you do them?

Anthony: I would do them when time permitted, or rather WE would do them together...and when I couldn't...I'd send our guys over to bang it out! (smiles)

John: I would do as much as I could, but I don’t have a large ego at all, and realize I’m not the best at everything. So, of course, I would allow others that are skilled to work in my home.

MG: How has your life changed since the show began?

Anthony: We are completely inundated with work. Keeping the business, a show, and new projects all running at once is no small task!

John: It really is non-stop and the work days have gotten to be around 12-14 hours, consistently. I love what I do so it does not bother me. I am still getting used to people recognizing me in the street. I understand the opportunity I’ve been given, and I want to make the most out if it.

MG: What is the craziest thing a woman has said to you since the show began and you became recognizable on the street?

Anthony: We had a woman in LA come up to us in a restaurant and she started poking me in the chest saying "you have to do MY kitchen!" Her husband apologized and said she had a bit of wine. We were dying laughing and chatted with her for bit.

John: …Through Facebook, some people have made some marriage proposals.

MG: What are your plans for your future, and the future of Brunelleschi?

Anthony: We have a few different areas of focus in our business; design work, development work, and GC work; each of which we are taking the time to grow and develop.

John: My goal is really to make this a hit show that is entertaining and educational at the same time. When you are very passionate about what you do it’s easy to do it. I hope in a couple years our company name can become a regular household name that everyone knows. No matter what happens, though, we will always be building and designing because that is what we love to do.

MG: Do you speak any other languages? (I asked this before actually hearing Anthony speak Italian on one of the season one episodes. Sure, it was just him asking if some particular cabinet built in Italy would fit into the space behind him, but he could recite building codes in Italian and it would STILL be sexy!)

Anthony: Italian

John: A little Spanish and Italian.

MG: What chick flick would you admit to watching and did you cry?

Anthony: My sister dragged me to see Twilight with her...I did cry (‘cause I wanted to go home!)

John: I have watched a couple and I did cry in The Notebook.

MG: I think it’s incredibly sweet to see a guy’s softer, sensitive side. If a woman could win your heart over with one fantastic meal, what would it be?

Anthony: Tough call. I eat just about everything so as long as it was prepared and executed well, I'd be putty.

John: That's easy; eggplant parmesan!

MG: Okay, what traits/characteristics do you find most attractive in a woman? Do you prefer athletic or curvy; shy or outspoken; funny or serious; blonde, brunette, or redhead?

Anthony: Funny and Serious. I like a woman who knows what the situation calls for. Curvy, outspoken, and brunette or redhead.

John: Funny, athletic, outspoken, brunette.

MG: What's the cheesiest pick-up line you've ever used on a woman and did it work?

Anthony: Never use them. Pickup lines are used when you don't have anything to talk about. Just approach a girl and say hi.

John: I truly have never used a pick up line. I just don’t believe in that stuff.

MG: So straight forward. I love that. What is the most important element in a relationship, in your opinion?

Anthony: Honesty and laughter.

John: Honesty.

MG: If you could have your dream renovation (any building in the world) to do, what would it be?

Anthony: I would love to restore one of the great old warehouses in the DUMBO section of Brooklyn.

John: The White House!

MG: Which of you attracts the most women?

Anthony: (laugh) You do know my cousin's nickname is Passionate John, right?

John: I think the both of us have done just fine. As we get older, though, it really is not about that anymore.

MG: Sounds like Anthony might give the edge over to John. I’m not sure which one is more romantically lethal; the one being pointed out or the one doing the pointing? Have either of you ever built something specifically to impress a woman? What was it, and was she impressed?

Anthony: I have hung my fair share of TV's and swapped out countless light fixtures, but never to impress, just to help my friends out.

John: I cannot say I have ever built something, but I have written many things.

MG: John, you can’t tell a writer you like to write things and then not elaborate! What kinds of things do you write for your lady love?

John: I am a very passionate person and a true believer in love. So I like to write poetry or love letters. It’s a more personal form of expression and you have the opportunity to tell the person how you feel from the heart.

by Anonymousreply 1807/06/2012

...and still no shirtless pics!

Can yuou imagine how their construction company and that program would take off if they just indulged us a little bit?

by Anonymousreply 1907/06/2012

John is engaged to be married, or may already be married. It was on his Facebook page. And unless the page is a purposely irreverent, he doesn't come across as particularly smart.

And they seem to be stereotypical New Jersey Italians.

But they sure are hunky.

by Anonymousreply 2007/06/2012

These two are Hotter than Hades!

by Anonymousreply 2107/06/2012

I like the show but hate their decorating taste. Why must they always cover a wall in tacky plastic shit?

by Anonymousreply 2207/06/2012

r2, Anthony and John live and work in Jersey City. b

by Anonymousreply 2307/06/2012

Forgot about them being "all dressed up." That sharskin looks like aluminum foil. Get back to the tee shirts and jeans, guys.

by Anonymousreply 2407/06/2012

"I got some 'idears!'"

Jersey, indeed...

by Anonymousreply 2507/06/2012

Anthony is the beefier one? He's the one I'd crawl over broken glass to blow.

by Anonymousreply 2607/06/2012

I notice that photo of them in the suits at r15 is in front of a lot of Emmys. Did they win an Emmy?

by Anonymousreply 2707/06/2012

r27, on June 18 they were presenters at the Daytime Creative Emmys honoring Behind The Scenes folks and not telecast. Regular Daytime Emmys were awarded on June 23rd on HLN.

by Anonymousreply 2807/07/2012

r15, who is MG interviewing the Anthony and John?

by Anonymousreply 2907/07/2012

Michele Gwynn from The Examiner

by Anonymousreply 3007/07/2012

Last night on DesignStar Anthony wore the gayest jacket.

by Anonymousreply 3107/08/2012

What does a gay jacket look like?

by Anonymousreply 3207/08/2012

Like the one Anthony wore.

by Anonymousreply 3307/08/2012

Is their show a hit? I don't hear much about it which surprises me.

by Anonymousreply 3407/09/2012

There are now two current Kitchen Cousins threads and neither have any shirtless photos.

by Anonymousreply 3507/10/2012

The promo for tonight's show had them about to go swimming. But then I tuned in 10 minutes into the show. Did I miss the speedos?

by Anonymousreply 3607/11/2012

John proposes to this chick on tonight's episode

by Anonymousreply 3707/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 3807/19/2012

John's bride-to-be isn't very attracive. Sounds like a Jonas Brother or Hugh Jackman marriage.

by Anonymousreply 3907/19/2012

I hate the way John shaves his sideburns into those ugly points. Why do hot guys do that? Maybe he is straight after all.

He should take grooming hints from Cousin Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 4007/19/2012

Did Anthony add another tatt?

by Anonymousreply 4107/19/2012

Anthony is on vacation in Greece with 3 women and a guy in a Speedo

by Anonymousreply 4208/20/2012

They are both so hot, worth watching the show just for the crotch shots and pretty smiles. Somebody knows how to work a camera.

by Anonymousreply 4310/05/2012

I'm watching the episode where John flies out his girlfriend and proposes in front of Vanessa Williams - they're redoing her brother's kitchen. Anthony seems smitten with Vanessa.

by Anonymousreply 4411/19/2012

Vanessa's brother is kind of cute, btw. Same blue eyes as her.

by Anonymousreply 4511/19/2012

In love! I am obsessed. They are gorgeous! I have never seen two men with such sex appeal, personality, charisma, shall I continue! They are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4608/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 4708/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!