Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Willie Geist

The president of NBC has warned the public that he's looking for ways to showcase Willie's "talent." Do people actually enjoy a mid-30s douchebag who acts like he's 18?

by Anonymousreply 4101/11/2015

yes.

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2012

What's worse is the undeserving douchewad filling in for Willie this week.

by Anonymousreply 207/04/2012

[quote] Willie Geist

[quote] The president of NBC has warned the public that he's looking for ways to showcase Willie's "talent."

Not over Willie's dead body. He's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 307/04/2012

Who filled in for him, R2? I only watch that show when Jonathan Capehart is the fill-in.

by Anonymousreply 407/04/2012

I did not realize until yesterday that Willie is Bill Geist's son.

by Anonymousreply 507/04/2012

He is somewhat charming in a douchebag and juvenile way but seems like the only way to get a new job these days is nepotism?

by Anonymousreply 607/04/2012

[R3]- That is a creepy story...wonder why the story was buried? I doubt Joe had anything to do with it..

by Anonymousreply 707/04/2012

It's Luke Russert, R4.

by Anonymousreply 807/04/2012

He's a Republican Pig.

by Anonymousreply 907/04/2012

R7, how would you know whether Joe had anything to do with it?

He had a lot of influence. She died in his office. Anyone who knows what happened is not talking, but Scarborough resigned from Congress because of it, anyway.

I'm not accusing him of murdering her or even of having an affair with her, but there's no more reason to assume he had nothing to do with it than there is to assume he was fucking her and killed her.

When we don't know what happened, we shouldn't assume anything at all.

But the fact the story was buried should be a clue that something happened beyond the official story. We just don't know what that is, and we are unlikely ever to know what that story is.

by Anonymousreply 1007/04/2012

Oh, fuck, R8. I'm glad I didn't bother. I hate Luke Russert, and although I'm an MSNBC junkie, when any show has LR on as a guest or a substitute host, I change the station immediately.

by Anonymousreply 1107/04/2012

I think Willie is more libertarian. He sort of hinted in an interview years ago that he's a Ron Paul supporter.

I do like his deadpan sense of humor, but it can come off smug at times.

by Anonymousreply 1207/04/2012

R12, he named his son George W. Geist.

He says it was to honor two grandfathers, George and William, but he seemed to be a pretty big Bush supporter at the time.

by Anonymousreply 1307/04/2012

Nepotism Broadcast Company loves douchebags like Willie...and Mika, Chelsea, Luke, Maria, and Jenna.

by Anonymousreply 1407/04/2012

He seems to be chummy with Andy Cohen so I don't think he's a homophobe, but it just seems to me he had to have gotten his job by nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 1507/04/2012

[quote]it just seems to me he had to have gotten his job by nepotism.

Ya think?

by Anonymousreply 1607/04/2012

Willie Geist is the biggest closet case ever.

by Anonymousreply 1712/28/2012

Willie Geist is not a closet case. Give it up.

He talked about the hatred spewed at him when he named his kid. I think people can be a little fucked up in their thinking when you can't even name your kid without someone thinking it's politically motivated.

Willie is a very smart funny guy but he's funniest when he's snarky and that doesn't play well with the moms in Kansas. It's a shame he has to dumb everything down for morning TV.

by Anonymousreply 1812/28/2012

Isn't Geist the name of the owner of the network on 30 Rock?

by Anonymousreply 1912/28/2012

Geist looks "special" and has a great face for radio. On TV he's doughy looking and his eyebrow waxing makes it look like his day job is to fill in from the tips he makes weekend nights at Madame Suede's House of Drag.

by Anonymousreply 2012/28/2012

Liza married his brother, David Geist.

by Anonymousreply 2112/28/2012

I passed him on the street a few weeks back. Gives off a totally douchey vibe. I bet he drives a BMW.

by Anonymousreply 2212/28/2012

At what age does one drop the 'ie' from the end of one's name? Willy sounds very juvenile. Will sounds more professional, IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 2312/28/2012

I like him and hope he replaces Lauer

by Anonymousreply 2412/28/2012

Any relation?

by Anonymousreply 2512/28/2012

His father is Bill Geist, the CBS correspondent who does fluff pieces for Sunday Morning and 60 Minutes.

R21, you are fucking brain damaged.

He's definitely being looked at to replace Lauer. He and Savannah Guthrie have decent chemistry. I just think he's too "NY" (even though he grew up in NJ) for the flyover set. Lauer is from the Northeast but I think he's A) rather dopey, and B) did enough morning TV in hideous places like Richmond to take off any edge he may have had. I think Willie went to CNN right after graduating from Vanderbilt, then right to NBC, so he's never worked any shitholes that would humble him.

by Anonymousreply 2612/28/2012

So, just how big is Geist's willie?

by Anonymousreply 2712/29/2012

[R27] little body hair, fat and long, not huge, maybe 9 inches, big hairless balls.

by Anonymousreply 2812/29/2012

The opening line from his Wiki bio is

[quote]William Russell "Willie" Geist is an American television personality.

When you have to label someone a "personality" that means he's famous for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 2912/29/2012

He's tall and quite strapping. I'm sure there's a big pink cock in those trousers.

by Anonymousreply 3012/29/2012

He looks like Bob Sirott's kid or like the son of Willie Ames if Willie married someone ugly like ON-Lez kid or one of the Potato head sisters.

by Anonymousreply 3112/29/2012

I think he looks like a more sinister version of Ron Howard. Sort of Patrick Batemen meets Opie if you will!

I was perplexed when Lil Kim and Willie Geist appeared on Andy Cohen's snooze fest and Kim declared that Willie was cute. I know that Kim likes vanilla(especially vanilla pussy) BUT Willie Geist? She must be far more of an oreo than I had ever imagined.

by Anonymousreply 3212/29/2012

He's fugly, and overly New York.

by Anonymousreply 3312/29/2012

r32 - Lil' Kim LOVES ugly white boys. She dated Scott Storch and almost got married to him for goodness sake! I think I heard she ended the relationship because of Scott's addiction problem.

by Anonymousreply 3412/29/2012

Here's why Geist is being pushed--he's non-threatening to Matt Lauer.

by Anonymousreply 3512/29/2012

Matt Lauer was off again this morning; and Willie Geist and Savannah Guthrie were having a gay ole time.

by Anonymousreply 3601/25/2013

I like him a lot. Prefer him to Matt and Willard and Al.

by Anonymousreply 3701/25/2013

To the idiot that called Willie a doucebag, "go put your head into that bag". Willie is sweet and appears very geniune. He is a real plus for the Today show. Shame on you for being so crude.

by Anonymousreply 3809/12/2013

I like Willie and watch his hour every day.

by Anonymousreply 3910/18/2013

I just find him incredibly sexy. I like his vibe.

by Anonymousreply 4001/11/2015

He's no Thomas Roberts. Now Roberts is a hot, strapping stud.

by Anonymousreply 4101/11/2015
Need more help? Click Here.