Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justice League movie is coming

Who the hell is Bridget Regan? Not sure I agree with Bradley Cooper as the Flash.

by Anonymousreply 2211/18/2012

Where are the Wonder Twins and Wendy and Marvin?

by Anonymousreply 107/01/2012

Why hasn't DC comics made any films of their lesser known heroes like Aquaman? All they produce are Batman and Superman movies. Marvel made Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Blade and a couple other movies of lesser known characters. The public isn't as familiar with DC characters as they are with Marvel characters since the comic movie boom started with X-Men 12 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 207/01/2012

Christian Bale isn't doing another Batman movie.

by Anonymousreply 307/01/2012

Fuck that Martian creature. He's taking up too much coverage. We want Wonder Twins. Why did they always get a bad rap?

by Anonymousreply 407/01/2012

Don't you talk smack about that Martian creature- that's Doug Jones you're talking about- he's going to act circles around everyone, even without seeing his face.

Everyone else, meh. Gods?? Rigggght.

by Anonymousreply 507/01/2012

Who the fuck is Doug Jones?

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2012

Only one woman? Where is the Black Canary?

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2012

Yeah, isn't the Black Canary still in the Justice League?

by Anonymousreply 807/01/2012

Black Canary was not an original member of the Justice League. She'd be an awesome addition though. She'd could kick the shit out of Black Widow

by Anonymousreply 907/01/2012

No to Black Canary. The only original women members are Wonder Woman and Janna from the Wonder Twins.

by Anonymousreply 1007/01/2012

Bridget Reagan - I know her from a fantasy tv show called "Legend of the Seeker". She's like a softer Lucy Lawless in that role but definitely has the chops to take on Wonder Woman.

Too bad this is just a fan made poster.

by Anonymousreply 1107/01/2012

Bridget in action.

by Anonymousreply 1207/01/2012

If more Marvel characters are getting films, it's because Marvel has been smarter about the movie business than DC.

I'm sure someone can fill in the details, but Marvel seems to have its own film production company, and I keep hearing rumors that more Marvel movies keeped getting cranked out because some deal with expire if a new Marvel film doesn't hit the screen every few years. Has DC done anything like that?

by Anonymousreply 1307/01/2012

Both Marvel and DC are owned by movie studios.

But yes, Marvel has its own in-house production company, Marvel Studios, that has been producing all of the "main" (Avengers-related) movies ever since the first Iron Man. Everything between that movie and Avengers was considered the first wave, now they'll be producing another round, starting with Iron Man 3, with Captain America and Thor sequels announced.

by Anonymousreply 1407/01/2012

Black Canary wasn't an original member of the Justice League, but she joined about ten years after it started. Her husband was killed and she decided to move to Earth 1, and joined the JL.

by Anonymousreply 1507/01/2012

r6- he's an actor that you'll rarely see his face for- best known for being the Faun, Angel of Death and Abe Sapien in Del Toro films, as well as the Silver Surfer.

by Anonymousreply 1607/01/2012

Where's the Black Superhero's????

by Anonymousreply 1707/01/2012

The black superhero's what? Hat?

by Anonymousreply 1807/01/2012

You are all pretty naive. The picture is fan-made and has the url of the Deviant Art member who created it listed in the faux credits.

by Anonymousreply 1907/01/2012

Bridget Regan had great chemistry with Tabrett Bethell in the 'Legend of the Seeker'. Lousy series but great chemistry...

by Anonymousreply 2011/18/2012

Where's The Atom? Did they leave him out of the movie, or is he just too small to see in OP's poster?

by Anonymousreply 2111/18/2012

WOW based on the cast I'm definitely boycotting this movie. I hate Ryan Reynolds and Christian Bale and Cavill is hot but why 2 Brits in an American Action comic book movie? I know they're cheaper but wtf. This age of hollywood really sucks. I can't wait until it's over in a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 2211/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.