Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What did Shannen Doherty do to her teeth?

I just saw her in an ad on TV and took a pic of it. Then I compared it to her "old" teeth.

Looks like she has new veneers and added a bigger space between them. It's hard to tell by the pic I took, but it's quite a gap between her front teeth.

Is she trying to be edgy now??

by Anonymousreply 4205/01/2015

I can't stand looking at her Picasso-like features. She has one of the most asymmetric faces I've ever seen onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 206/30/2012

Drugs, baby, drugs.

by Anonymousreply 306/30/2012

She didn't "add a bigger space" moron. Teeth move as we age.

by Anonymousreply 406/30/2012

I think she had caps put on her teeth when she was famous that were paid for by the studio and she did not pay to get them replaced. No more big projects, no more free caps.

by Anonymousreply 506/30/2012

[quote]Teeth move as we age.

Wow, and you call OP a moron??

Yes! They move so much we'll all have gaps by the time we're 40!

Your stupidity amazes me, R4.

by Anonymousreply 607/01/2012

[quote]Teeth move as we age.

Wow. And you're calling ME a moron??

by Anonymousreply 707/01/2012

Why didn't she ever get her face evened out, though?

by Anonymousreply 907/01/2012

She could be using Human Growth Hormone to keep the aging process at a minimum, some people do. One of the many side effects is bone growth around the jaw, which causes the front teeth to separate. It's something you see in a lot of bodybuilders.

Or maybe her dentist fucked up her new veneers.

by Anonymousreply 1107/01/2012

Teeth move as we age but they usually go crooked, misaligned etc. They don't leave an otherwise perfect set of teeth with a gap right in the middle. She's had that cosmetically done with small crowns fitted.

by Anonymousreply 1207/01/2012

But she's always been gap-toothed. This is nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 1307/01/2012

And one eye is noticeably higher than the other, and her face slants, and she has an uneven jawline and teeth. Keisha, gurl, she scary.

by Anonymousreply 1407/01/2012

Actually the do move as we age. I recently lost my retainer and my teeth moved with in 6months as a result I have to get invisalign.

by Anonymousreply 1510/28/2012

The front teeth in the earlier photo look like veneers....perhaps she just got rid of them and the gap thing is natural for her.

by Anonymousreply 1610/28/2012

My thread was a lot longer. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 1710/28/2012

I'm 53 and my teeth are as tight as ever...even lost my wisdom teeth in my 20s

by Anonymousreply 1911/24/2012

People who have periodontal disease or several missing posterior (back) teeth will experience movement over time, just so that's all cleared up.

by Anonymousreply 2012/04/2012

Teeth only move when you don't take care of them..can you say "decay"?

What a bunch of stupid people here.

by Anonymousreply 2112/04/2012

You could drive a bus through the gap in her teeths.

by Anonymousreply 2212/04/2012

She's always had the gap. Haven't you seen any of her work from when she was a kid? She just capped them for later TV and movie roles. And by the way, I think she is so very damn hot. I'd rob a bank just to spend time with her.

by Anonymousreply 2312/21/2012

She has always had the gap, YES. But it looks much more pronounced as she has gotten older, much much more. I saw old clips of her on 90210, and it was cute and had character. Even charmed, but now it's gotten larger.

by Anonymousreply 2412/21/2012

Her gap used to be in a different spot. If you look at her on 90210 its on the right of her mouth not the front.

by Anonymousreply 2501/26/2013

Your teeth drift forward as you age + the do get crooked + overlap they don't cause gaps. You also just can't have crowns or veneers removed. Your teet are prepped underneath. This is done with a drill + they are shaped + made smaller you can't just remove the porcelain.

by Anonymousreply 2603/13/2013

didn't anyone ever notice the gap in her teeth off to the side she had for years. I think she replaced the veneers and had then compensate the gap towards the front teeth instead.

by Anonymousreply 2704/05/2013

Before 90210, she had braces (on Our House). In Heathers, her teeth were normal. On 90210, she had the side gap. During the Charmed years, she clearly had veneers, as her teeth were too white, straight and perfect. From some time after her run on Charmed until currently, her gap is front and center. I'm thinking maybe the Charmed veneers were taken off, and that they caused her gap to shift from the side to the front.

by Anonymousreply 2804/05/2013

She probably had braces when she was younger and did not wear her retainers.

by Anonymousreply 2908/24/2013

Those veneers are like crowns, they are cemented on and the cement lasts for about 10 years. She probably could not afford new veneers (she doesn't seem to work)and so she had them taken off and went back to her natural teeth.

Veneers go about $1,200/tooth

by Anonymousreply 3008/25/2013

Did Shannen have a boob job between 90210 and Charmed?

by Anonymousreply 3108/25/2013

If you're doing screen captures of Shannen Doherty, you have more issues than even she does.

by Anonymousreply 3208/25/2013

I think her teef are beautiful

by Anonymousreply 3308/25/2013

I'm gonna bump this one up, for I just read a blind item where the proposed solution is "Shannen Doherty" on the agc webpages. And lo and behold, according to that BI, Shannen Doherty is locked up in her house and spends her days smoking meth. I find it really hard to believe. On the other hand, it might explain the thing, with her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 3403/10/2014

Wasn't Albert into some bad shit, R34?

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2014

I know this thread is a thousand years old but just for the sake of information . . .

Dentists must remove the enamel of your teeth in order to place veneers. The front of your teeth is, in essence, shaved down by a millimeter or two to allow placement of the veneers. However, as your dentist will warn you, veneers are a lifetime of upkeep. You cannot simply remove your veneers at a later date and "go back to your natural teeth" as R30 suggests.

If you removed your veneers your teeth, sans their enamel, would be subject to serious bacterial invasion. They would decay within six months or so. You would also be in EXCRUCIATING pain from hot/cold drinks.

Now, there are some veneers that don't require removing the enamel; however, they are not at all aesthetically pleasing. That being, the more skilled and knowledgeable dentists, to whom Ms. 90210 would have most likely gone, do not use them.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2014

Teeth are constantly moving (for instance, I have a gap between my premolars in the lower jaw that I didn't have 5 years ago) so maybe this change was natural. Then again, this is a Hollywood celebrity we're talking about so the word natural has no place in this conversation.

by Anonymousreply 3705/03/2014

And her crotch stinks

by Anonymousreply 3805/03/2014

I remember when she appeared in the last season of Little House on the Praire as a kid, she had a gap.

by Anonymousreply 3905/03/2014

I remember watching charmed and seeing gaps further down her teeth like she closed the four middle ones together she probably had a gap closed it but stopped wearing a retainer

by Anonymousreply 4010/09/2014

she was gorgeous on 90210!

by Anonymousreply 4110/09/2014

Madonna went for the gap tooth look. A few months later Shannen did the same. It was trend for about five minutes. She seems to think it makes her look younger. It doesn't. Teeth move as we age???? What. Not to thst extent. That made me laugh. Where did you hear that. It was funny because it was a completely made up "fact", written with such conviction.

by Anonymousreply 4205/01/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!