Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber. Douche.

Justin Bieber is very sensitive about two things: sexy mom jokes, and Justin Timberlake comparisons. On a phone interview with Mojo of Mojo in the Morning, a Detroit radio show, Bieber threw a small tantrum when Mojo told him he thought he was listening to Justin Timberlake the first time he heard "Boyfriend."

Bieber then insulted Mojo's dead mom before abruptly hanging up the phone. You can hear the interview at the link.

by Anonymousreply 13609/02/2014

I used to have Bieber Fever. Not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 106/29/2012

My goodness. He is a sensitive little flower, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 206/29/2012

I thought I had Bieber fever. Turned out to be mono.

by Anonymousreply 306/29/2012

I side with him here. He said it would be a compliment to be compared to Justin Timberlake but not to be told he sounded exactly like him and the DJ insulted his Mom first.

by Anonymousreply 406/29/2012

Justin Timberlake doesn't have any musical talent either. In the business, the Autotune software is known as the "Timberfake."

by Anonymousreply 506/29/2012

The interviewer is a constant ASSHOLE.

by Anonymousreply 606/29/2012

The first time I heard this stupid song on the radio, the DJ just said it was 'Justin' and I just assumed it was Timberlake. Sounds exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 706/30/2012

Justin, I'd love to be your douche.

by Anonymousreply 806/30/2012

Dude.. he's not the only one being asked stupid questions by Mojo. But if Zayn and Harry can handle being asked "anyone in the band hiding their homosexuality?" without freaking out then Just Bieber certainly can deal with being compared to Justin Timberlake. The comparison isn't that far fetched, it isn't even that bad imo. He should be flattered. Then again, he's always been a douche. He's against raped women getting abortions. He is against gay rights. He thanked Jesus and God in his speech. WHY is this guy so popular again? He looks like a constipated lesbian, he's barely got any talent. He acts like an annoying brat. Just ugh.. I can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 906/30/2012

He is a living turd.

by Anonymousreply 1006/30/2012

They compared him to Justin Timberlake? It's Timberlake who should be insulted...

by Anonymousreply 1106/30/2012

He sounds like he had been dragged out of bed to take the interview.

He totally believes his own hype - bless him.

by Anonymousreply 1206/30/2012

His fans will love his attitude since they hate grown ups and their know it all superiority.

by Anonymousreply 1306/30/2012

The 2 Justins: Tweedle Dee and Twiddle Dum.

Nothing but Kareoke singers for 8-15 year old girls - both.

by Anonymousreply 1406/30/2012

Justin Beiber is against gay rights, R9?

by Anonymousreply 1506/30/2012

Haha, wow. Well, I'll never listen to this little shit head again.

by Anonymousreply 1606/30/2012

WOW!!! R16 Justin Bieber is practically an 18 year old Jerry Falwell.

by Anonymousreply 1706/30/2012

Someone send this girly boy home, lock the doors, board the windows, and throw away the key until he grows up. If I have to hear or read one more thing about this little shit, it will be too soon.

by Anonymousreply 1806/30/2012

Give him a break. He's 18.

by Anonymousreply 1906/30/2012

Bieber's a rich, arrogant, young punk, who's in need of PR training if he wants to sustain a career beyond the teen heartthrob years.

by Anonymousreply 2006/30/2012

He's just a kid. I'm amazed he hasn't cracked up with all the attention and hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 2106/30/2012

Yes, R16.. R17 just posted the proof. He does not support women's rights or LGBT rights. He's an asshole and a fundie. He's a spoiled brat.. ugh. You know.. One Direction is the new big thing.. yes, it is childish, and yes, the fandom is full of 15 year olds, but I think the One Direction boys are much healthier role models for little kids today than Bieber, at least One Direction are gay friendly, and Harry Styles is outspoken of LGBT rights. Hell.. half the fandom is made up of gay and lesbian teenagers. It's refreshing to see actually.

I just don't think this obsession the teenage girls have with Bieber is healthy. Like what is he teaching them? That abortion is wrong, no matter what? that we're not all equal, and that LGBT people don't deserve the same rights as everyone else? This is not good, not at all. Whether you like him or not, the fact is that he has major influence, and a lot of people listen to him. Young teenage girls are very impressionable, and it's fairly easy to tell them what to think and believe, especially coming from someone as powerful as Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 2206/30/2012

i get the 2 justin's confused.

by Anonymousreply 2306/30/2012

He'll be over in a couple more years.

by Anonymousreply 2406/30/2012

He's a child and deserves his parents attention, not ours.

by Anonymousreply 2506/30/2012

This GQ profile is a study in Justin Bieber douchedom. He's essentially surrounded by adults who continually kiss his ass and now he actually believes it.

[quote]I have been warned by several people, including some people in his own camp, that Bieber has a very short attention span. This is correct. He is amazingly distractible. He also bursts into song a lot, at random intervals, no matter who's around. (...Money on my mind and you on my mind, too much on my mind...) If it were anyone else, this would be annoying, but this is Justin Bieber, so every improvised song fragment is intended as a present to whoever's around him, like that SNL skit in which Picasso dashes off sketches on scraps of paper and hands them to anyone walking by.

[quote]When we spoke the day before, Harrell insisted that despite the squadron of professional songwriters penning demo tracks for him, Bieber is in charge of his musical identity. "He knows his brand," he said. "If he hears something, he'll go, 'I think that's me....' The brand steers the ship." (Or as Bieber himself puts it to me, with casual bravado: "I've never made a bad song.") I asked Harrell, who also works with Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez, if Bieber ever needs to be pushed during recording—if he ever gets his feelings hurt. Harrell said no: "He hurts feelings."

by Anonymousreply 2606/30/2012

Unfortunately, he believes the hype and has an ego well beyond the size he has earned. He shows little respect to elders who have paid their dues for years. Saw him on the Graham Norton Show and he was way out of his league and on the verge of disrepectful of the others on the show. The kid is not the brightest bulb in the lamp and has proven it over and over. His comments about homosexuality and abortion are scary. His appearance on the David Leterman Show last week had Bieber coming off as borderline stupid.

by Anonymousreply 2706/30/2012

So basically we all know this isn't going to end well. Sure, he might get through all this well, but he got rich and famous when he was very young and doesn't appear to have anyone to tell him no - and as he gets older, he'll go through all the things we all went through - but again, with no one to tell him no. You can see where this is all headed.

by Anonymousreply 2806/30/2012

Bieber is from London/Stratford ON - it's about as right-wing as Ontario gets.

Add into the mix that Bieber is from a blue-collar background, Catholic education, and the kid has been in a warped sense of reality since 14, we can hardly be surprised that he's a raging homophobe.

The guy is now a brainwashed media puppet who will be hung out to dry after one or two more albums. One Direction are already poaching his fan base (it was obvious in his radio interview he doesn't like them).

by Anonymousreply 2906/30/2012

The Evangelical Christian teens love Justin Beiber!

by Anonymousreply 3006/30/2012

What R29 said. I have friends who call it London, Alberta.

by Anonymousreply 3106/30/2012

Doesn't he owe his entire career to Ellen?

by Anonymousreply 3206/30/2012

[quote]One Direction are already poaching his fan base (it was obvious in his radio interview he doesn't like them).

Of course he doesn't like them.. he feels threatened by them. You can say what you want about One Direction.. yes, they were created by Simon Cowell, and yes, they are your typical boy band. But so much separates these guys from the douche Bieber. At least the guys in One Direction are talented, they can actually sing. They are also very gay friendly, and Harry Styles (the most popular guy in the band) is very outspoken of LGBT rights. They also appreciate their fans, and are grateful, like genuinely grateful for everything. They really are great guys. Basically, they're very healthy role models. Of course they're guys, and horny, and well.. they have said some things that 11 year olds probably shouldn't hear, lol... like changing of lyrics on tour to "different dick every night". But still.. compared to Bieber I'd much prefer young impressionable girls to listen to One Direction than that douche. At least One Direction are not homophobic. I was gonna post an interview that is fairly new, where they talk about how much One Direction appreciates ALL fans, whatever their sexuality is, bi, gay, lesbian or whatever.. that doesn't matter.. but I couldn't find it unfortunately. I'm pretty sure the interviewer who interviewed them was lesbian btw.. she was fierce, I liked her a lot. But back on topic.. these guys are great role models, and the complete opposite of Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 3306/30/2012

I don't know who One Direction are, but I will support them just to get rid of the homophobic twat known as Justin Beiber.

by Anonymousreply 3406/30/2012

I have to say, there does seem to be a lot of reports about Bieber's constant and general douchiness.

by Anonymousreply 3506/30/2012

[quote]His appearance on the David Leterman Show last week had Bieber coming off as borderline stupid.

He's crossed the border and thrown away his passport.

An aside: the first time I heard Bieber on the radio, one of my friends said: do you know who that singer is? And I said who is she? And he said: uh, that's Justin Bieber. And I said: that's a boy?

by Anonymousreply 3606/30/2012

He sounds kind of dumb. I can happily say I've never heard a Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber or One Direction song in my life.

by Anonymousreply 3706/30/2012

On Letterman he referred to the Sistine Chapel as the Sixteenth Chapel.

by Anonymousreply 3806/30/2012

Jesus Freaks are not Rocket Scientists.

Never have been, never will be.

by Anonymousreply 3906/30/2012

r33, yes, obviously he's threatened by them. One Direction's music is much better (relatively speaking) than Bieber heavily-produced stuff. Plus, Bieber is losing his cuteness, while One Direction are eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 4006/30/2012

[quote]despite the squadron of professional songwriters penning demo tracks for him, Bieber is in charge of his musical identity. "He knows his brand," he said. "If he hears something, he'll go, 'I think that's me....' The brand steers the ship." (Or as Bieber himself puts it to me, with casual bravado: "I've never made a bad song.")

He's never really made a song at all.

What a load of pseudo crap about a nasty little brat who makes very cheap, conservative pop.

by Anonymousreply 4106/30/2012

R34 and R40, One Direction is kinda good. I'm in my twenties, way too old to be listening to a boy band, but I like them and their music. Oh yeah.. and it doesn't hurt that the guys are hot as hell either. Especially Harry, damn.. and Louis is gayer than gay.. he's GAY.

Here is my favorite song by One Direction, it's More Than This. It's an extremely underrated song, it's too bad, they release shit like One Thing and It's Gotta Be You, while almost nobody have heard of More Than This, which is the best song on the album imo.

by Anonymousreply 4206/30/2012

and you are about 12 R43?

by Anonymousreply 4406/30/2012

I agree, Justin is much more talented then Beiber.

Just think in 10 years, we will never have to hear the name Beiber again. It's something to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 4506/30/2012

Bieber can't sing, he needs auto-tune. At least Timberlake can sing.

by Anonymousreply 4606/30/2012

Wouldn't it be hot if the two of them got together

Justin would be all like, "I can sing better than you." And the other Justin would be like "No way."

And then one of the Justins would say, "Only one way to settle this, let's wrestle."

Then they'd take off their shirts and start wrestling. Then they'd start kissing...

by Anonymousreply 4706/30/2012

His white trash parents will be leeching off of him for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 4806/30/2012

Bieber has gay face but Timberlake does not

by Anonymousreply 4906/30/2012

Timberlake is gay for sure, Bieber is a child.

by Anonymousreply 5006/30/2012

Usher is molesting Bieber...right? He's, like, the new Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 5106/30/2012

[quote]On Letterman he referred to the Sistine Chapel as the Sixteenth Chapel.

The old lady on Big Brother-wannabe show The Glass House just called it "the Sixteenth Chapel" a few days ago.

Dumb old bitch, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5206/30/2012

Timberfake also autotunes, but he is not nearly as personally arrogant and annoying as the Turd Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 5306/30/2012

Autotune only cleans up a good voice. If you stink at singing you will still stink with autotune. They tried this on "20/20" with people who couldn't sing a note and they still couldn't after autotune.

The thing is since the invention of the microphone singers don't train their voices. If you listen to old time radio singers like Dinah Shore and Jo Stafford, they sound identical to their records, because they had to sing properly and they did it in one take.

There was no splicing because the tunes were direct to record until the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 5507/01/2012

R55 maybe in 1997. Software today can model an entire song, from 1 input note of any key.

by Anonymousreply 5607/01/2012

Bieber and Timberlake can both sing and both have an understanding of musicianship. It is just that the music scene is awful these days. You dont even see the talent anyone has anymore because the songs created for them by producers are garbage in the first place. Autotune or no autotune. Whether Bieber is an asshole or not is a different topic.

by Anonymousreply 5707/01/2012

>>Despite his strong Christian background he did not argue against pre-marital sex.

by Anonymousreply 5807/01/2012

R22--If you had a brain and not some kind of reptillian reflex system you would be able to discern that his answers are basically tolerant. Yes, he indicated homosexuality is a choice, but he also said it's not anyone else's business. Yes, he said he does not believe in abortion, but he also acknowledged that since he had never been a woman pregnant by rape he was not in a position to judge.

He's not well educated and not the brightest bulb in any room, but he is hardly expressing asshole/fundie views.

by Anonymousreply 5907/01/2012

He seems to be really rude all the time now.

by Anonymousreply 6007/01/2012

Sure R59, just tell yourself that. He's very accepting and tolerant of homosexuality, so much so that it's a choice, and he doesn't support lgbt rights, but he's not gay himself, so he couldn't give a fuck. Yes.. he's obviously VERY tolerant. And please.. saying a woman shouldn't be allowed to get an abortion even after she's been raped really says it all.

Don't you get that his "but I've never been in that position" just gives him a way out? Why can't he come right out and say it? why can't he support lgbt rights? why does he think homosexuality is a CHOICE? we have so many straight allies today, every single one of those are, as the name says, straight, but they still support lgbt rights. They have no idea what it means to be queer either, yet they still support us, because they know that the only right thing is to support equality, because people do not choose to be gay. So excuse me if I don't buy his bullshit "but" speech. It's ridiculous. So what if he isn't gay? so what if he isn't a woman? how the hell does that even matter? so the fact that he's not a woman means that it's ok to be against abortion? lol. many men support abortion, yet they have no idea of what it means to be a woman either. His excuses are just a way out, so he would be seen as slightly less ignorant and stupid. Too bad I can see through his BS. He's a fundie freak and an ignorant little prick, with a hugely inflated ego. Why support him when we can support so many better musicians today? He's dangerous for kids. I actually find it quite disgusting to think about how much power this little prick has, and with those views.. yikes. He's dangerous for kids today. I just hope some of these kids can think for themselves, or better yet.. start following someone who isn't actually homophobic, but who actively support gay rights, like One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 6107/01/2012

[quote]he doesn't support lgbt rights,

I don't see anything to support that conclusion. Just the opposite. It seems to me saying a person's sexuality is nobody else's business is an endorsement of gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 6207/01/2012

He's a little bastard!

by Anonymousreply 6307/01/2012

[quote]I don't see anything to support that conclusion. Just the opposite. It seems to me saying a person's sexuality is nobody else's business is an endorsement of gay rights.

Ok, R62, I don't think so, I think quite the opposite. He seems like a hateful little prick to me, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 6407/01/2012

So lets call Justin Timberlake "Justin the GOOD" and call Justin Beiber, "Justin the EVIL".

by Anonymousreply 6507/01/2012

Justin is an adult and Bieber is a child. Justin has talent I can't tell if Bieber does.

by Anonymousreply 6607/01/2012

Reposting from the other thread to see if anyone else remembers this:

Am I the only one who remembers that radio interview Timberlake did like 10 years ago when Nsync was still just making it?

The interviewer asked him about a bunch of crazy stuff like had he ever seen the othe guys naked (he said no, lol) and if they engaged in "unnatural activities" in their tour bus.

Timberlake got mad and eventually hung up, telling the interviewer to "take a valium, bitch." Good times!

by: Anonymous

by Anonymousreply 6707/05/2012

Those DJs are all douches for sure.

by Anonymousreply 6807/05/2012

That DJ was just calling him out for what Bieber is--a smug, entitled, no-talent little bastard.

by Anonymousreply 6907/05/2012

Bieber is Usher's butt-boy, right?

by Anonymousreply 7007/05/2012

Has his balls dropped yet?

by Anonymousreply 7107/05/2012

Maybe partway. He now looks like a dyke who's just started "T."

by Anonymousreply 7207/05/2012

I don't think he sounded so bad. Maybe he was in a bad mood. I might bristle a little if an annoying radio DJ said I sounded exactly like someone else. The hang up was just stupid..

More importantly, when is this kid going to go away? Does he even have any songs people actually like?

by Anonymousreply 7307/05/2012

R57, actually this thread is about him being a douche. If you want to talk about his musicianship, that would be the "other thread."

by Anonymousreply 7407/05/2012

Pulled over by LAPD for "driving like a maniac" and "weaving in and out of" going over 80 mph.

by Anonymousreply 7507/06/2012

He's not a child, r66, that's ridiculous. He's young and immature, but that's not an excuse for being such a douche.

by Anonymousreply 7607/06/2012

What a little prick. I can't wait for his fifteen minutes to be over.

by Anonymousreply 7707/07/2012

I can't wait for him to go back to Canada so he can take his funky white ass home. Ugh!!! Go home you friggin' Canadian. You're stinkin' up in our country.

by Anonymousreply 7807/07/2012

meant 'anecdote' not antidote, darn spell check

by Anonymousreply 7907/07/2012

This guy is going to end up like Lindsey Lohan if he doesn't watch out.

by Anonymousreply 8007/07/2012

DON'T send him back to Canada. It was the 8 year old girls of the USA that made him famous, that is why he has lived in the US for 2 years now and has applied for US citizenship.

KEEP HIM! Canada does not want his bruised ego contaminating the music industry for the next decade.

by Anonymousreply 8107/07/2012

Worked with him on the Best Buy commercial with Ozzy. The people that he surrounds himself with enable him to be a douche and keep him in a state of arrested development.

Ozzy, however, is a total and utter love. That whole befuddled daft act is an act.

by Anonymousreply 8207/08/2012

r82, great gossip. Ozzy isn't completely out of it?

by Anonymousreply 8307/08/2012

Once the fame ends, he's going to be an utter fucking basket case.

by Anonymousreply 8407/08/2012

No, he isn't, which is good to see. He does all those things knowing that it's funny- you can see the gleam in his eyes when he does it. That's what brings in the money, so he plays it full hilt.

Also with Bieber, you (the crew) can't look at him. When Ozxy walked in the room, I full on looked and him and smiled (you couldn't help it because he was wearing that ridiculous costume), and he grinned back. Sharon was surprisingly under the radar, since it was mainly Ozzy's gig.

I think the spfx guys purposely made Bieber look horrible (for the aging makeup), because he was being such a asshole to them (he had to sit still for about 3 hours. It got to the point where they had to tell him what and who they worked with, because he made them feel like they didn't know what they were doing (and those guys work on really big things).

by Anonymousreply 8507/08/2012

She IS just a child. Young, potentially lesbian, ladies can be confused and lash out unexpectedly.

by Anonymousreply 8607/08/2012

[quote]Once the fame ends, he's going to be an utter fucking basket case.

I can see him ending up like Frankie Muniz...who's notable these days mainly for being a wreck.

by Anonymousreply 8707/08/2012

Here is hoping some cult or rogue business manager takes him for all his spoils. I get the feeling he is all ago and not too bright. This is usually what happens to these types.

by Anonymousreply 8807/08/2012

WTF is that little douche wearing?

by Anonymousreply 8911/17/2012

Kill it NOW!

by Anonymousreply 9011/17/2012

That outfit is proof that he's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 9111/17/2012

I think he surrounds himself with very immature and hyperactive people. He doesn't know any grounded types.

by Anonymousreply 9211/17/2012

At least he is taller than Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 9311/17/2012

[quote]Ozzy, however, is a total and utter love. That whole befuddled daft act is an act.

Amen to that! I worked with him a few years ago when his show was at the top. He was amazingly professional and a very kind person (considering he worships satan and all that shit)...

by Anonymousreply 9411/17/2012

He goes out to eat at an la restaurant last night in a tank top, in the rain and it was only in the low 60's? DOUCHE

by Anonymousreply 9511/17/2012

He appears to have a full diaper.

by Anonymousreply 9611/18/2012

How badly does your career in the music industry have to suck to complement Douche Bieber? Talk about act of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 9711/18/2012

They booed Bieber at the Grey Cup yesterday.....FINALLY the world is smartening up to this turd!!!

by Anonymousreply 9811/26/2012

He was totally lip synching his Grey Cup "performance" last night. Had this big old mic in front of his mouth so people couldn't tell. And what on god's green earth was he wearing?

by Anonymousreply 9911/26/2012

It would have been better if the Grey Cup fans had of swarmed the stage and made Bieber "disappear" for all of history.

How much cocaine did Biebers record company execs inhale before they booked him for this gig? Talk about WRONG VENUE! 15 year old girls don't watch football.

by Anonymousreply 10011/26/2012

@ R42 I agree with you re: One Direction except I really liked One Thing. But you are right... More Than This is a great song. They are doing the same thing with this new record... they are next releasing Kiss You which is kinda cheesy imo. They should be releasing Rock Me, Back For You, or Last First Kiss. Regardless... they definitely are better role models for teens.

Something that hasn't been mentioned about Bieber... he can't even chart a song on his own anymore, hasn't he had an established rap/hiphop artist on the track with him for a majority of his charted songs? The video of him grinding on Nicki Minaj... talk about second-hand embarrassment for him, I couldn't even watch it. Hope his 15 minutes are nearly up.

by Anonymousreply 10111/26/2012

Did you see that Justin Bieber was awarded The Diamond Jubilee Medal From The Prime Minister Of Canada…and the stupid little douche showed up in a t-shirt and coveralls?? This is the highest honor you can be awarded in Canada. Similar to being knighted by the Queen. I know he an arrogant little ass but he has to be just dumb as a rock too. What a slap to his country. This little ass is going to go down in flames in a couple of years and end up a druggie or OD when his fame ends. Wey can only hope!

by Anonymousreply 10211/26/2012

Let me know when this little turd is OVER.

by Anonymousreply 10311/26/2012

R102 here's an article about him receiving the Diamond Jubilee Medal. Nice rags he wore.

"The medal is awarded to people who have made a significant contribution to a particular province, territory, region or community within Canada, or an achievement abroad that brings credit to Canada."

I wouldn't say it's the highest honour one can receive in Canada, the Order of Canada is probably the highest, but it was an great honour nonetheless and he should have dressed accordingly. Little turd is right.

by Anonymousreply 10411/26/2012

The medal was rewarded based on selections from Canada Conservative Federal Government. This government recommended several anti-gay and anti-choice leaders as well, who were unfortunately given this award.

This is exactly the type of thing that happens in Canada when an Evangelical PM is elected to run the country.

It is not an honour it is politics. Justin Bieber helps promote the social conservative agenda of the current administration. Justin Bieber publicly announced he is anti choice and Christian. That is why he got the medal.

Understand what has happened to Canada since these Ring Wingers took office and why it is so very important, that it never happen again.

by Anonymousreply 10511/26/2012

Justin Bieber would like you to come over to the Lord Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 10611/26/2012

Signs of the end.........

by Anonymousreply 10711/28/2012

the little turd hasn't grown much. he is what 5'3 at most.

anywho i doubt anyone will remember him in 2-3 years.

by Anonymousreply 10811/28/2012

Geez, so much hate for a young boy! Some of you are scary.

He's just another flash-in-the-pan cute teenage heart-throb for the girls and gay boys to swoon over and put posters on their walls and lockers.

Did you all hate Davy Jones, Leif Garrett, etc. this much too?

by Anonymousreply 10911/28/2012

3 signs your celebrity career is over:

1. You get the reputation of being rude and arrogant.

2. Only other failing celebrities complement you publicity, thinking it will save their careers by association. (birds of a feather, flock together)

3. You are trying desperately to leave your niche and move your career into a more serious direction.

by Anonymousreply 11011/28/2012

R109 the flash is burning too long and is now giving people sunburn.

by Anonymousreply 11111/28/2012

I'm hoping the DNA test he took, as a result of some fan's allegations that he knocked her up, is + that he's da baby daddy. It would serve that little untalented shit right. For all we know that's why he & Selena really broke up...she found out.

by Anonymousreply 11211/29/2012

[quote] The medal was rewarded based on selections from Canada Conservative Federal Government. This government recommended several anti-gay and anti-choice leaders as well, who were unfortunately given this award. This is exactly the type of thing that happens in Canada when an Evangelical PM is elected to run the country.

I first heard about this on The View, where they all defended Justin (he'd just come from rehearsal) and dumbass Whoopi went out of her way to compliment the PM. "I love him, he's a good guy." I don't follow Canadian politics closely, I knew they had a conservative PM but I wasn't sure if he'd been voted out yet. I should've known Whoopie would be mindlessly complimenting a far right-winger. What the fuck do you "love" about Stephen Harper, Whoopi? God she's a nitwit, The View has the dumbest panel of political commentators on tv.

by Anonymousreply 11311/29/2012

This douche is headed for a Britney style breakdown with the insane things he has been doing lately.

Attacking a neighbor today wearing gas masks in public walking through an airport and security in poland with no shirt (14 degrees out) the drugs

Wow this is one meltdown that makes me VERY happy.

by Anonymousreply 11403/27/2013

Awe, poor Justin... The Germans won't let his pet monkey in the country to be with Justin. So sad since Justin spent all of that time teaching his monkey to jack him off!

by Anonymousreply 11504/02/2013

Hope everything works out for the monkey.

BTW, has anyone seen Bieber on the latest cover of teen vogue. Most androgynous photo I've ever seen of bieber.

by Anonymousreply 11604/02/2013

Here's the other teen vogue cover pic. No comment.

by Anonymousreply 11704/02/2013

Teenage pop sensation Justin Bieber has been given a month to provide German authorities with the papers they need to release his pet monkey "Mally".

Customs officials seized Bieber's capuchin monkey at Munich Airport last week when the 19-year-old failed to present the health and species protection certificates required to bring the pet into the country.

Bieber was visiting Munich to give a concert and has since continued on his tour.

"If he doesn't (present the papers), Mally will be taken to a good animal shelter that has experience rearing groups of young capuchin monkeys and can ensure disoriented Mally becomes a healthy little capuchin," the shelter currently caring for the monkey said.

The shelter said Mally, who is around 14 weeks old, had been taken away from its mother too early and was receiving veterinary care.

A spokesman for Munich's customs office said it would decide whether to keep the animal at the current shelter or move it elsewhere at the end of the four-week deadline.

He added that Bieber would likely have to pay a fine.

by Anonymousreply 11804/03/2013

He's beyond douchy.

by Anonymousreply 11904/03/2013

He raised the bar on Douche for a new generation.

by Anonymousreply 12004/05/2013

I think he did the right thing by leaving the monkey to be placed in a sanctuary. I don't know why people are ragging on him for this when he's basically done what animal welfare experts told him to do.

by Anonymousreply 12105/22/2013

Touch him.

Touch my monkey.

by Anonymousreply 12205/22/2013

Taylor should have won the milestone award!

by Anonymousreply 12305/22/2013

Now the "real men" of sports are harrassing and bullying him for wearing a leather shirt and "lip gloss" to a basketball game. I wish some of the criticism Bieber gets would be redirected at the goons who bully and harrass him for supposedly not being masculine enough. Truth is they wouldn't have a problem with him if they weren't insecure about their own masculinity/sexuality or locked in a psychological cage that makes them intolerant of anyone different.

by Anonymousreply 12406/04/2013

[quote]harrassing and bullying him for wearing a leather shirt and "lip gloss" to a basketball game.

I don't understand that. He looks so butch sitting in the stands at the Miami HEAT's arena. You can tell he's really into the game.

by Anonymousreply 12506/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 12606/05/2013

R265 so its ok to bully and harrass people if they don't look "uber-butch". I'm liking Bieber and his leather outfit plus lip gloss anyday over the boring uniform of most sport fans. Jeez no wonder people are afraid to be themselves since punishment follows any deviation from "the norm'.

by Anonymousreply 12706/06/2013

Fucking entitled snot deserves nothing but ridicule.

In fact, I seriously hope someone beats the living shit out of him before he mows someone down with his car.

by Anonymousreply 12806/06/2013

R127, it is impressive that your mom lets you on the internet, considering how challenging it can be for someone with Down syndrome. But how about focusing on your Special Olympics appearance and staying away from the DL. 'Kay, Corky?

by Anonymousreply 12906/06/2013

He's sexxy

by Anonymousreply 13006/06/2013

Douchie Bieber will be taking a trip into outer space with Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic program. The future astronaut signed on the other day and wants to make a music video in zero gravity. His manager Scooter Braun will also be going along for the ride.

by Anonymousreply 13106/07/2013

A seat on Virgin Galactic's SpaceShipTwo, a six-passenger, two-pilot spaceship, costs $250,000 and will take passengers to an altitude of about 68 miles (109 km), giving them a few minutes to experience zero gravity and glimpse Earth from space.

The SpaceShipTwo rocket is currently undergoing vigorous tests in preparation of its first space trip with Branson and his family, scheduled for the end of this year.

by Anonymousreply 13206/07/2013

So, considering all of this, I am really hoping this vehicle survives its first flight.

by Anonymousreply 13306/07/2013

Nothing would be better than for Justin to go to jail for his DUI before he gets even more out of control.

Oh ...and he'll get some prison meat up his ass, too.

by Anonymousreply 13401/25/2014

The little douche got arrested again on August 29th in Canada for dangerous driving and assault on the people he hit. Plus he has multiple court cases pending for similar stuff.

Time to castrate him before he brings another dumbass in to the world!

by Anonymousreply 13509/02/2014

You're just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 13609/02/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!