Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Kitsch

He's hot, hot, hot. Is he gay? He lives in Austin because he doesn't like Hollywood. Red flag: Joy asked him on The View this morning if he had a girlfriend. All he would say is he's "married to his career." I'd love to have him on our team.

by Anonymousreply 15404/11/2014

He's straight. He's dated a number of local girls - no one famous, but I casually know one of them and she's a sweetheart (not to mention hot). Considering he'll have had three films come out in 2012 alone, all filmed far away from Austin, I'm not surprised he's presently single.

by Anonymousreply 206/28/2012

Who cares. He'll never be heard from again after this year.

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2012

So good in Friday Night Lights. He deserved better. And so damn hot.

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2012

B-b-but, h-h-he...he...he, oh never mind.

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2012

I love him. He's hot. I think he'd kick back with a beer and let a dude blow him.

by Anonymousreply 806/29/2012

What business was it of Joy's to ask him a personal question like that? Why not just ask him about the movie?

by Anonymousreply 906/29/2012

His first 2 films this year bombed because they were bad films....no one in America knows who he is well enough to say "I am not going to see that Taylor Kitsch movie." I think he will be just fine if he picks better projects.

by Anonymousreply 1106/29/2012

And lets dudes blow him.

by Anonymousreply 1206/29/2012

I loved John Carter and thought a crappy marketing campaign and even crappier title doomed what was one of the most enjoyable sci-fi films I've ever seen. And not even Lawrence Olivier could've saved "Battleship." I think industry people understand that those films' underperformance isn't Taylor Kitsch's fault at all, though I bet studios will be more cautious about betting the farm on no-names as leads in the future.

By all accounts, Kitsch is hard-working, good to work with and very professional. He's also not a drunk or drugged-out mess and he's truly athletic, not just a hulked out gymrat, so he's perfect for roles that call for athleticism, like John Carter - he did all his own stunts and they're pretty amazing to watch on screen. So he'll keep getting work, if he picks smaller, more understated roles. I don't think he has a big enough personality to carry bombastic action films, but he's great in an ensemble.

And I totally think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1307/01/2012

After he said "I'm married to my career", Joy said "So that means he's single, girls." And Taylor says "Uh, no."

Sherry asks what he means by married to his career and he said "Take it for what it is" very dismissively. Very weird and awkward exchange.

by Anonymousreply 1407/01/2012

I want to know the reasons why people think he's gay. I don't have an opinion, I've never seen him move or heard him speak, but he's hot enough.

by Anonymousreply 1507/01/2012

I worked with him on "FNL". Trust me, the camera loves him. Kind of short and blobby in person, no plains on the face, weird because I too thought he was so hot on the show -- but not in person.

by Anonymousreply 1607/01/2012

How short he?

by Anonymousreply 1707/01/2012

I agree with Hugh's post at r13, except for the last line. I don't think Kitsch is gay, but I do think he's very private. I got the impression that saying he's married to his career was just to avoid talking about his personal life and not to hide in the closet. But who knows... That's just my take; I have no insider info.

by Anonymousreply 1907/01/2012

[quote]How short he?

He's pretty definitively 5'10". I think that's average, but he's very broad and I think that makes him look shorter than he really is.

The "no planes on his face" person posts on every Taylor Kitsch thread. Sometimes he says that he worked on FNL, sometimes he says he knows him from around Austin, sometimes they have a mutual friend. Really odd.

There are a lot of reasons I think he could be gay. For one thing, he was Chace Crawford's "roommate" for a year or so. He used to party with the Matt Morrison/ JC Chasez/ Shawn Pyfrom/ Chace/ Colton Haynes/ Bryan Singer/ DLB crew, and I think all those guys are gay. Or maybe he's just open minded?

I've heard he's a little rough around the edges and eccentric one on one, coarse and off the cuff, and that some people find that refreshing and other people find it off putting. I've never met him, but he seems earnest and kind of awkward in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 2007/01/2012

5'10 is not short, nor is 5'9 for that matter.

Anyway, speaking of Chace Crawford, they appeared together in "The Covenant", a 2006 movie about a group of young warlocks who spend most of their time half-naked.

by Anonymousreply 2107/01/2012

Searching for movie now. I wanna blow him.

by Anonymousreply 2207/01/2012

I thought that MHB said that Taylor was NOT gay, but very gay friendly?

by Anonymousreply 2407/01/2012

Savages or Battleship. Netflix turns up 0 results. Looks like I have to go to Redbox or Blockbuster.

by Anonymousreply 2507/01/2012

R26, he actually said in an interview last year that Hugh Jackman introduced him to a few people to get the ball rolling on his career. Make of THAT what you will.

by Anonymousreply 2707/01/2012

R25, why not check out "The Covenant"? You'll get Taylor and several others guys for the price of one.

by Anonymousreply 2807/02/2012

[quote]Savages or Battleship. Netflix turns up 0 results. Looks like I have to go to Redbox or Blockbuster.

"Battleship" came out in May; "Savages" comes out later this month. You'll have to wait a while for the videos. That said, "John Carter" is out on DVD and has copious scenes of Taylor shirtless and/or in a veritable loincloth.

R26 & R27 - you've apparently forgotten that Hugh and Taylor co-starred in "Wolverine" together, which was indeed Taylor's first big-budget film. Doesn't surprise me that they're friends, but you also shouldn't read too much into it.

by Anonymousreply 2907/02/2012

He's straight. I knew one of his close friends a few years ago when he was playing minor league hockey in my town. He played hockey with Taylor in high school and they're still good friends and hang out together. They love the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 3007/02/2012

If the stories he gives on late night talk shows are true, Taylor Kitsch hasn't played minor league hockey since he was 20, more than a decade ago.

And no, R29, that's where they met, but it's clear they kept in touch long after. Could be nothing though.

by Anonymousreply 3207/02/2012

R31, it doesn't "remain to be seen." It's been reported on other Taylor Kitsch threads that he has an active love life, with women, in Austin, where he lives when he's not filming something.

by Anonymousreply 3307/02/2012

He's gay. My brother has a friend of a friend who fucked him in a Hotel room, then left money on the bedside table thinking he was a hooker.

There, R30, now we're both liars.

by Anonymousreply 3407/03/2012

Kitsch? That's unacceptable.

by Anonymousreply 3507/03/2012

He's gay. I lived in Austin, where he lived, and worked as a key grip in FNL. He had a male friend who would frequently visit him on set who was gay, very sexy. The two would disappear for hours in his trailer.

by Anonymousreply 3607/03/2012

He's bi. I know this for a fact because he dated two friends of mine, a male and a female.

A fact, I tell you. A fact.

by Anonymousreply 3707/03/2012

Maybe we should call him bi, and leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 3807/03/2012

Fuck you all! He's pan.

by Anonymousreply 3907/03/2012

He's trans. I live in Austin and worked on FNL as a personal assistant. I recall a big meeting about Taylor's transition from male to female and how they would incorporate this into the FNL storyline.

by Anonymousreply 4007/03/2012

Sigh, it's funny how if the gossip was him being gay it would be accepted, but god forbid someone give gossip that a celebrity actually happens to be straight and people want to attack and mock them.

It defeats the purpose of gossiping if we assume every attractive celebrity must be gay, whats the point in trying to track down accurate stories about those who actually are gay?

by Anonymousreply 4107/03/2012

Because it's not gossip, R41. It's usually some self-loathing, or homophobic shrill posting "he's straight!" shit all over the board, and we are mocking those assholes for it.

by Anonymousreply 4207/03/2012

At this point I'm going with gay.

by Anonymousreply 4307/03/2012

r43

Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 4407/03/2012

Pretty sure that's also him on the left, this is them going back to Austin from LAX a few days ago. I'm pretty sure there are some pics from this pap shoot that you can see it's the same guy but I can't find it right now.

by Anonymousreply 4607/03/2012

Gay hands?

by Anonymousreply 4707/03/2012

I saw him on some talk show a few months back, and I have to say he pinged a little.

by Anonymousreply 4807/03/2012

Supposedly he revealed he was uncut during an interview in Canada a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4907/03/2012

Dude at R20, it's "plains" not "planes" as in airplanes and I can assure you I am the guy who posts this on several threads -- but the origins of how I met him NEVER change. I acted with him on the show and that's it, no mutual friends, no Austin anything, no gossip, just a weird response to how NOT hot he looked in person.

Not sure who you are troll-dar ing but my story always remains the same. Trust me, meeting and working with him was no big deal (I've worked with bigger and better, ha).

by Anonymousreply 5007/03/2012

I'd like to sniff his musky "John Carter" loincloth.

by Anonymousreply 5107/03/2012

R45, R30 here. That's the friend I was talking about. He plays hockey in England now. He has an MBA from the University of Sheffield. He lived with Kitsch for a while when Kitsch first went to NYC.

by Anonymousreply 5207/03/2012

R18

I love how just asking if you have a girlfriend is some intrusive personal question.

She asked if he had a girlfriend...not his social security number or his home address.

Good God.

by Anonymousreply 5307/05/2012

R53, I think you miss the point. I realize that's a common question today, but his reaction shows that there are some actors who are sick of being asked about it, particularly on national television.

His reaction indicates that it is an intrusive personal question to some people.

I think you're being a bit melodramatic.

by Anonymousreply 5407/05/2012

R50, it's Planes, not Plains.

by Anonymousreply 5507/06/2012

I can't get beyond his stupid name.

by Anonymousreply 5607/06/2012

LOL at R50's whole post.

by Anonymousreply 5707/06/2012

I love Taylor Kitsch :) I want marry with him~~!!! I'm a girl anyway!

by Anonymousreply 5808/24/2012

What ethnicity is he? Kitsch - it sounds German.

by Anonymousreply 6008/24/2012

He's a schnitzel schnapper!

by Anonymousreply 6108/24/2012

I'm stupidly wading into this argument with this contribution. Take it or leave it.

The guy is either straight, bi or deeply closeted.

He was at Chantal Bergron's (who was doing hair on one of his films, I forget which) bday dinner about 5 years ago and he had his tongue shoved down some girls throat for the 20 minutes he was there.

He wasnt famous back then though. The only reason I remember him is because 1) none of his other co-stars showed. It wasnt a glitzy type of dinner but its always nice when your work colleagues show up. 2) they were so inappropriate.

by Anonymousreply 6208/24/2012

He's 5'6". Also, he's shaved 7-8 years off his age.

by Anonymousreply 6308/24/2012

By far the biggest flameout and flop in Hollywood in several decades.

by Anonymousreply 6510/03/2012

Girls, why would you bump this lame thread?

Why do you care about this pocket gay?

by Anonymousreply 6610/03/2012

He is not a flame-out, r65...you need to get a life!

by Anonymousreply 6710/21/2012

I wouldn't be so sure..ie. person who thinks he will dissapear. There are always opportunities for those who can acutally act. Taylor Kitsch is a professional.

by Anonymousreply 6811/10/2012

I think Taylor is just gay friendly, because he's close friends with JC Chasez. And, Taylor has amazing abs!

by Anonymousreply 6911/10/2012

Hottie!!

by Anonymousreply 7011/11/2012

I would do him so dirty he would be so rough and i would love every minute

by Anonymousreply 7112/03/2012

Me too!

by Anonymousreply 7212/03/2012

He's not gay. I know a few of his past girlfriends since we are from the same place. He is actually tall. He is 6 feet. His two movies were not a hit because of marketing not because of him. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and yes he is just as good looking in person.

by Anonymousreply 7301/04/2013

That's fine R73, but he's got the flop smell on him. 3 high profile flops (including the Oliver Stone movie) in the same year are hard to live down.

by Anonymousreply 7401/04/2013

I find his face ugly now. I hate that tiny little pig nose and puffy face ew.

And the taint of John Carter will follow him for a while. It was branded the biggest flop of all time (even though that's not the truth). Add another notable flop in 2012 and he's completely over as a lead in big budget films. He'll probably still carve out a very respectable career though.

by Anonymousreply 7501/04/2013

Try [italic]the Bang Bang Club[/italic] to see both Taylor Kitsch and Ryan Philippe.

by Anonymousreply 7601/04/2013

Taylor Kitsch was the least of John Carter's problems.

by Anonymousreply 7701/04/2013

Taylor Kitsch has a very pretty...and tasty...pee-pee.

by Anonymousreply 7801/04/2013

His body was spectacular in John Carter. If you hit the mute button while watching it, the film becomes watchable simply because of how much skin we see of Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 7901/04/2013

Hugh, I hope you realize that's not a picture of Taylor Kitsch.

by Anonymousreply 8001/05/2013

When did Taylor pose for that picture?

by Anonymousreply 8101/05/2013

Towards the end of last year he was still dating Jennifer, from Austin. They have been together for some years but I don't know if they are still together. Unfortunately, he is not gay, what a waste!

by Anonymousreply 8203/02/2013

I think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 8303/03/2013

Bumping so as not to hijack the JG/ZQ thread with my Taylor Kitsch gossip.

As far as I know, as I said in the other thread, he does date women, but I don't know if that's exclusive. He had a girlfriend in Austin who wasn't in the industry for few years. The gossip was that she was much more serious about him than he was about her. He did not appear to give two shits about her, since he bitched about her clinginess a lot and would disappear for months for work without calling her regularly. But she was willing to be the port in that harbor for him for a long time and they broke up only a few months ago. And then there was the Minka Kelly fiasco -- that was disastrous.

However, if he's straight, he is very open-minded and gay-friendly. He's very supportive of LGBT rights, like many Canadians I suppose, and it's apparently a total non-issue to him. He's very, very liberal and very, very eccentric. He was homeless for a few years (not news) and comes from a dirt poor background, so I get the impression, from what I've heard, that people tend to find him refreshing and unpretentious because of how humble that made him. He has a very good sense of humor, but his publicist frequently complains that he doesn't listen to anything she tells him to do, preferring to let "the work" speak for itself. I get the impression she thinks he's bordering on naive.

He did live with Chace Crawford for almost a year, but they don't hang out anymore; I don't know what happened there. He was definitely part of JC Chasez' party crew for a while there, though.

Neither he nor Aaron Taylor-Johnson could stand Blake Lively on the set of "Savages." Everyone thought she gave a very disappointing performance. Salma Hayek felt bad for her, but everyone else made it known they thought she was the weak link.

He didn't like Rihanna at first on "Battleship," either - she was chronically tardy and a total noob - but I'm told she eventually won him over. He really loved Alexander Skarsgard, though.

He took the public fleecing and failure of John Carter extremely hard and personally. The other 2 movies he hadn't been banking on doing well, but he really believed in JC as a project. Director Andrew Stanton liked him very much, and had started pitching a second project with TK as the star before the JC meltdown, but now no studio would touch that combination.

From The Normal Heart set, supposedly Taylor was very open and friendly to JG and JG really took to him and they hung out a bit. I imagine JG must have found him disarming coming from a theater background.

Oh, and he has told people he WOULD consider doing TV again, "for the right project."

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. It's probably more than most people ever want to know about Taylor Kitsch, but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 8407/18/2013

Thanks, R84! That was quite detailed, I appreciate it! His poor ex-gf, I guess? I don't know anything about the Minka Kelly issue...

I can imagine Jon finding that unpretentiousness quite refreshing as you said on the other thread. His own background is quite uncomplicated it would seem and Zach comes across as quite the opposite (not judging, just observing).

I do hope he and Jon can stay friends. It's always good to have friends outside your own close circle in my view.

by Anonymousreply 8507/18/2013

[quote]All he would say is he's "married to his career."

I think he and his career need to start seeing other people.

by Anonymousreply 8607/18/2013

Yes, thank you for sharing, r85. I followed you from the ZQ/JG thread...

Taylor was beautiful when he was younger. Stunning, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 8707/18/2013

Yeah, I hear she was really long-suffering.

He sounds like a difficult person to be in a relationship with to me. He lives in Austin, where he built a house in the middle of nowhere, but he is constantly in Vancouver , and when he has downtime, he travels extensively. He doesn't seem to like to live in any one place. Maybe that's the result of his years of homelessness and destitution, IDK.

by Anonymousreply 8807/18/2013

I can imagine that, R88. He seems to make friendships through all his films and shows, which is sweet. I had been curious how he and Jon would get along, but was still quite surprised Jon was so taken with with him...pleasantly surprised.

by Anonymousreply 8907/18/2013

Is he actually done with his house in Austin, R88? He seems to be back there again already.

How is he eccentric, any interesting anecdotes :)?

by Anonymousreply 9007/20/2013

WTF, r10?

Brad Pitt never worked with Oliver Stone.

by Anonymousreply 9107/20/2013

He's a hermaprhodite. I live in Austin and worked on FNL as a fluffer. I recall a big meeting about Taylor's fucking himself when he drank too much at bars.

by Anonymousreply 9207/20/2013

Thanks for the details, r84.

by Anonymousreply 9307/20/2013

Another believable version of the story, thanks R92!

by Anonymousreply 9407/21/2013

John Carter was actually one of the better popcorn movies of recent years, and Taylor Kitsch was quite good in his role. He may have been a tad too young to play since John Carter character should be probably around 40. The biggest problem was the marketing of the film, they couldn't make up their minds how to best promote it, so they released the lamest trailer that made nobody want to see the film. Nobody was sure what the film wanted to be. It grossed $282 million globally which is pretty good,but they needed to make at least $500 million to make a profit from the over $200 million it took to make and promote the film. They should have titled and marketed it either with the original titled, A Princess Of Mars, or as an alternative, John Carter of Mars (or Barsoom).

by Anonymousreply 9507/21/2013

R95, it was an unlucky year for him, so I hope for his sake (and as a fan of Jonathan Groff hoping to see good chemistry and interaction) that The Normal Heart can better showcase his talent. It has to be there if so many thought he was excellent in FNL.

by Anonymousreply 9607/21/2013

I agree R95, I recently saw John Carter and found it to be an incredibly entertaining film. It was marketed very poorly which is not to Taylor's fault. I hope the kid gets another chance at something that he could brand himself with.

I saw on Twitter the other day that his name was mentioned as a possible new Batman to be considered. How old is he anyway? At least 28? Henry just turned 30, so, that could work out.

by Anonymousreply 9707/21/2013

He's 31. I kind of hope he gets more interesting roles than that though.

by Anonymousreply 9807/21/2013

Why don't these chat show people ever ask guys if they have a boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 9907/21/2013

He was so hot in Savages.

by Anonymousreply 10107/21/2013

I used to dream of being in a threesome with Tim (Kitsch) and Billy Riggins (Derek Philips).

by Anonymousreply 10207/21/2013

He doesn't ping for me either, but that doesn't mean anything. The "married to my career" comment is a dead giveaway, though ... that and his associations with most of Hollywood's gay community (Haynes, Crawford, Singer, Morrison, etc).

by Anonymousreply 10307/21/2013

Haynes, R103?

by Anonymousreply 10407/21/2013

Derek (Billy Riggins) is 37 and unmarried. Just saying. I don't know anything one way or another, other than he looks damn fine in bikini briefs.

by Anonymousreply 10507/21/2013

When and where were Taylor and Chace roommates?

by Anonymousreply 10607/21/2013

R84 here. I haven't been able to reply due to primetime.

R106, Chace and Taylor were roommates for just under a year after they filmed that shitty movie they were in together. He was buddies with Jessica Lucas and Sebastian Stan back then, too. Long after he moved to Austin for Friday Night Lights, he'd crash at Chace's house whenever he went to LA. It's one of his eccentricities that he doesn't like to stay in hotels and prefers to couch-surf with friends whenever possible instead.

Everything I've heard about him being a little odd has been pretty harmless - things like having a very forward manner, wearing the same exact suit to every event (drove the publicist nuts) and listening exclusively to country music. (This is not odd, per se, but maybe odd for a Canadian.)

Like I said, I suspect some of that is related to having been homeless for so long.

Yes, Taylor finished the house in Austin. Recently, I'm told. It took him forever apparently? I'm told he has a new casual girlfriend. Same shit as before, he shit-talks her to people but still brings her to events.

by Anonymousreply 10707/27/2013

Thanks for replying again R84/R107! I really appreciate all these details!!

He really sounds like an interesting and nice guy...until you mention how he treats his girlfriends. That seems odd somehow, like it doesn't quite fit with the rest of his story, but what do I know, haha.

Did you hear anything more about him hanging out with Jon? I'm sorry if I'm boring you with all these questions and please feel free to tell me if I am!!

by Anonymousreply 10807/27/2013

No offense, but I think you're making alot of this stuff up. He clearly states in interviews that he was only homeless for a few weeks; as in sleeping in the subway. And for such a private man, I find it funny that he would date a girl and badmouth her to everyone. Kinda not his style. You should not spread rumors about him. And his publicist should be fired if she is really talking badly about him. Who cares if he wears the same suit? Did you guys in the states just go through a bad recession? I think it's great if he's actually getting use out of an expensive suit!

by Anonymousreply 10907/27/2013

[quote]He was so hot in Savages.

I just watched it on HBO, and you're absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 11007/28/2013

[quote]However, if he's straight, he is very open-minded and gay-friendly. He's very supportive of LGBT rights, like many Canadians I suppose, and it's apparently a total non-issue to him. He's very, very liberal and very, very eccentric.

He also supports gay marriage, has said it many times.

by Anonymousreply 11107/28/2013

I haven't heard anything more about his friendship with Jon, I'm sorry. TBH, I haven't talked to the friend that is friends with his publicist in a few weeks. I agree that his publicist sounds questionable, btw, though I don't know her personally. She's only been his publicist for about 18 months or so.

R109, he was only homeless in NYC for a few months, but he was homeless and/or couch surfing for 2 years in LA. But you don't have to believe me if you don't want to! It is the Internet, after all.

by Anonymousreply 11207/28/2013

Thanks again, R112. Don't worry about it. I enjoyed reading more about it, but it's not that important.

by Anonymousreply 11307/28/2013

I guess I take his couch surfing as a personal choice. He always had a home with his family if he wanted. And to me being homeless is living on the street for longer then two weeks. I must admit that he is a really good actor. I don't know why people have mean things to say about that. There is nothing wrong with his acting. I think he just needs to make better decisions on what type of actors he shares the screen with. I don't hate Blake Lively, but I wouldn't have shared a movie with her. Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 11407/29/2013

I can't stand Blake Lively, she gets all the hot men.

by Anonymousreply 11507/29/2013

R10 Terrible movie but Jesus Christ, the idea of banging both Kitsch and Johnson makes me cry.

by Anonymousreply 11607/29/2013

R114, the film was helmed by Oliver Stone, starred Salma Hayek and Benicio Del Toro and he was originally cast against Jennifer Lawrence. On paper, it must have looked like an amazing opportunity. By the time Lawrence dropped out (for The Hunger Games, I think) and they replaced her with Blake Lively, who beat out Olivia Wilde and Britt Robertson, among others, for the role, I'm sure it was too late for Taylor and Aaron to drop out. I've heard from more than one source that neither of them could stand her.

I actually think he's very funny as Tim Riggins and have wondered if he shouldn't be aiming for some romantic comedy or buddy movies a la Channing Tatum, instead of the heavy drama and action he appears to prefer. It's not that he's terrible in those. They just don't play to his real strengths.

by Anonymousreply 11707/29/2013

Overrated.

by Anonymousreply 11807/29/2013

Yeah, I heard that they even had to change Blake's role because Oliver found her to be more hippie like. I would have picked Olivia Wilde over Blake.

I totally agree that he should try a romantic movie! He was awesome in FNL. I really like him with Jesse Plemons. That guy is so funny.

I find it odd though how you never see any pics of TK with women or girlfriend, etc. It's okay to be private but I mean where do they go out on dates? Must stay in alot...which I guess would mean he has never found the right person.

by Anonymousreply 11907/29/2013

I agree, Taylor Kitsch is more of a romantic lead. Aaron is gorgeous, but looks different in every role..especially with his crazy hair. And, his body in Kick Ass is gorgeous.

I thought Selma Hayek was the best part of Savages.

by Anonymousreply 12007/29/2013

I thought Savages was a very entertaining film, but the ending was a disappointment. I agree that Lively was wrong in this movie, and her voice in the narration sounds like a Barbie doll. I really don't care for her acting.

Do you think the 2 best friends were gay in Savages?

by Anonymousreply 12107/29/2013

I always wondered about that too. Did they just share Blake or did they all share each other? I agree, I did not like the ending. Kinda silly. And I never quite got the very end where Blake is talking and saying they all went their seperate ways, yet it looks like their all together by the fire at the very end. I think TK would do well in a movie like "Country Strong" or something.

by Anonymousreply 12207/29/2013

Well, Aaron tells Taylor..."Did I ever tell you that I love you?" Taylor says, "Yeah, this morning"

Hayek also makes a point that Aaron and Taylor love each other more than Lively. Otherwise, they wouldn't share her.

by Anonymousreply 12307/29/2013

It would have been nice if they would have shown their "love" for each other then!! I certainly would not have complained!

by Anonymousreply 12407/29/2013

Didnt see Savages yet (it's on the dvr) but do they ever have a threesome?

by Anonymousreply 12507/29/2013

They do. But unless there are a few versions of those scenes, you don't really see much.

by Anonymousreply 12607/29/2013

[quote]He's hot, hot, hot.

I would assume you're not talking about his career.

by Anonymousreply 12707/29/2013

What happened with him and Minka? I thought that was a rumor but I'd love to know what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 12807/30/2013

His fling with Minka Kelly was a long time ago and didn't last very long, less than a year. From what little I have heard from people who know both of them, he liked her more than she liked him, but they pushed each other's buttons in a major way and fought constantly. Ultimately she didn't want to commit to him and broke things off. It took him a while to get over it, while she moved on immediately to John Mayer.

by Anonymousreply 12907/30/2013

And R119, I think you don't see him out at all very often because he purposely keeps a low profile and doesn't live or own property in LA. When he's not working, he splits his time between a semi rural suburb of Austin and a small Vancouver suburb. Not a lot of paparazzi hanging out in either of those places.

by Anonymousreply 13007/30/2013

Yeah, from what I've been told, the last Secret Girl totally hated it.

by Anonymousreply 13207/31/2013

[R132] May I ask how you know so much about TK? Are you an actor too?

by Anonymousreply 13307/31/2013

Thing is, how do you come out without implicating those beards and the sham of Hollywood?

In the UK there was this guy called Joe McElderry who won X Factor. He was asked very early on, as it was clearly evident, was he gay. He said he was straight. Then of course later on comes out, but saying something like he suddenly realised his sexuality. He was like 19.

I think the only way to get around it would be just say something like "those girls were just friends, the tabloids jumped to conclusions looking for a story". Or maybe "I was lying to myself and I realised I had to be honest that I'm attracted to men".

Not a big problem for Lautner who wasn't heavily bearded, but others. Half the time the tabloids do make shit up and the stars never say anything about these fauxmances.

by Anonymousreply 13407/31/2013

Shit wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 13507/31/2013

R134, how did Taylor Lautner get into this?

by Anonymousreply 13607/31/2013

[137] Oh, that's cool.

So any more tidbits for us? I'm curious to know if TK built a mansion in Austin or just a regular size house?

by Anonymousreply 13808/01/2013

I've never seen his house or any pictures of it, but it's my understanding from another friend (this one in Austin) that it's neither a massive mansion nor a regular house - just a big nice house. My Austin friend says that while it's in what's considered to be a fairly posh Austin suburb, he has a few acres of land, so the house itself is in somewhat the middle of nowhere in a heavily wooded area and tough to get to. I'm not familiar with the Austin area, but I know that the south is very spread out like that. Maybe someone from the area can chime in with more details!

A tidbit I left out is that he's a huge motorcycle enthusiast, owns several, and likes to tinker with them. He reportedly prefers them to cars.

by Anonymousreply 13908/01/2013

[139] Thanks for sharing!

Saw the trailed for "Lone Survivor" yesterday...it looks really good!

by Anonymousreply 14008/01/2013

r136 I must have saw the Taylor and wrote in the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 14108/01/2013

[139] I call BS, don't think you know s**t about Kitsch. Why? Cause I know for a fact he has not built his Austin house yet. How do I know this? Cause if you go in on Travis cad website and do a property search for Kitsch, you get what he owns in Austin. Which is of the end off 2013, an apartment and bare land (you can see that it has no buildings on it, if you go into view details and improvement).

by Anonymousreply 14201/21/2014

R142, did you consider the possibility that the property is not in his name? Maybe it is in a relative's name or some LLC or something similar.

by Anonymousreply 14301/21/2014

[143] Yes, cause this is the land he bought in 2011. 3.64 acres of vacant land, borders to lake Austin and close neighbor to a park with 2 tennis court, party pavilion and grilling station. If you have paid attention to when Kitsch talk about the land he bought, you know this is it.

But say you are right and he has a another piece of land, near Lake Austin and not in his name. Why would he have this one too and why would he buy land not in his name?

by Anonymousreply 14401/21/2014

He pings on my gaydar but if people say he's straight then who am I to argue with that. I just watched John Carter and he was quite nice in it. For some reason I couldn't get my eyes off his nipples in one scene.

I'm not sure if he's leading man material and I can't say that I even liked him in Friday Night Lights, but I certainly won't skip a movie because he's in it. I haven't watched Savages yet but I actually might just to see him in it. Oliver Stone stuff usually leaves me cold, though.

by Anonymousreply 14501/21/2014

I agree about the land. If you read a recent interview of his, he clearly stats that he still lives in his condo. He actually talks quite a bit about his personal life in this interview.

by Anonymousreply 14601/29/2014

I love this photo...a pity it's just an ad.

by Anonymousreply 14704/04/2014

Very cute:

by Anonymousreply 14904/10/2014

I think you'll enjoy this too "Taylor Kitsch Explains Why His Jeans Needed 'the Crotch Elongated' (Video)"

by Anonymousreply 15004/10/2014

Everyone in the video is teasing him about the elongation comment but the way he talked about it I just assumed he's long waisted so hanging the jeans as designed rode up on his junk. Uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 15104/11/2014

Haha, yeah...the teasing is great though. It seems like they all got along well.

by Anonymousreply 15204/11/2014

Isn't Taylor Canadian? Why doesn't he live there?

by Anonymousreply 15304/11/2014

Ha ha, that was a nice video R150.

by Anonymousreply 15404/11/2014
Need more help? Click Here.