Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Princess Beatrice Is Officially Fashionable

Guys, it's official: Bea is one of the best-dressed royals in the United Kingdom. Kate, you've been put on notice.

See Beatrice's chic dress and svelte figure:

by Anonymousreply 1907/31/2013

HRH is workin' it, girl.

by Anonymousreply 106/28/2012

Not even Vivian Westwood could hide those bug eyes though. wonder if she is a lesbian I do get a lesbian vibe

by Anonymousreply 206/28/2012

She finally looks presentable. Somebody finally told her that less is more--I guess she's taking style cues from Kate, and wearing simple solid colors rather than sequins and lace and froufrou. No more hideous fascinators.

I hate to say it, but the weight loss helps considerably. If she didn't want to be the center of attention (which she could easily manage, just like other minor royals), she could be whatever weight she wanted, but if she's going to be a fashion plate and remain in the pubic eye, then she has to stay on the thinner side to pull off the kinds of clothes she wants to be photographed wearing.

The big problem is she still has those weird eyes that earned her the nickname "The Bushbaby" in secondary school, and she's got those giant teeth and gums. But it's about 100% better than she looked a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2012

No amount of good dressing can hide that scary face.

Andrew and Sarah did not produce good looking kids.

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2012

She's a mouth-breather who appears to have based her fashion sensibility on the last twenty minutes of The Sweetest Thing.

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2012

R5 LMAO. I totally know what you mean by the Sweetest Thing reference.

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2012

Terrible. Can't she close her mouth and get a thyroid treatment? And do something about the hair. And that makeup - Whore Face does not go with a day dress, or proper evening wear, for that matter. Plus she walks like a Mongol who's hopped off a pony after a 300 mile ride. Stomp and wobble, with an occasional slip off the heels.

In other words, she is Hopeless, as is her sister. Ferguson's genes simply overran everything else, like weed seeds in a tired patch. Not that what Andrew brought was very developed. But at least he's learned to walk properly, close his mouth, and keep his antics behind a closed door, mostly.

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2012

She's better looking that either of her parents, IMHO.

But as both those parents are inclined to chunk out, that girl had better enjoy the designer samples while she can.

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2012

Eugenie could one day be very pretty, if she lost weight and had a makeover (and learned to breathe through her nose). I'm afraid there's little hope Beatrice can ever be a pretty girl, but at least she's finally looking presentable.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2012

Some of the ugliest clothes I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2012

It amazes me how a simple sheath dress with almost no detail could go so shockingly wrong.

First of all, do not wear sheaths in white even if you're thin. She looks like someone poured a bucket of gooey paint all over her body.

What are those peculiar little tucks doing above and below the waist?

The sleeves are too tight.

The Star Trek blue cuffs look like a tacked-on after-thought.

by Anonymousreply 1206/29/2012

it's not white.

by Anonymousreply 1306/29/2012

What's with the hideous blue cuffs? Fashionable? n'uh-uh. And not attractive either.

by Anonymousreply 1406/29/2012

The dress looks ugly IMHO. But, as the article notes, she hired a high-end stylist, so it's really the stylist that should get the praise.

But I still think those blue sleeves are fug.

by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2012

Good going, Beatrice. You look smashing!

by Anonymousreply 1606/29/2012

she's lost weigh, but she does not look good. Her mother, even when chunky, looked better.

by Anonymousreply 1706/30/2012

She looks good here.

by Anonymousreply 1807/29/2013

She always will look like a soot-eyed beaver on speed catching a glimpse of an aspen stand.

PLEASE stop posting photographs of her. It wounds.

by Anonymousreply 1907/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!