Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Their One Minute of Fame is Almost Up Part 22

And may heaven be thanked.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 45308/18/2012

Pics from that wedding. Wow, Kristen is giving off MAJOR lesbian vibes here. I can't imagine that she's not aware she's a dyke. There can be no other explanation. She makes Jodie Foster look positively fem.

And she's looking like a very grubby, dirty, trashy dyke here as well.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 106/25/2012

Is Robert Pattinson’s career in danger after a couple of box-office “flops” [quote] Also, pitting Sparkles against his girlfriend’s successes is rather unfair. Until the very recent blockbuster success of Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen’s non-Twilight fare has pretty much been a commercial disaster. In just the past few years, Welcome to the Rileys,The Runaways, and The Yellow Handkerchief all lost money in theaters. Sure, the takeoff of SWATH makes her look very good to producers, but most of the people who watched that movie went to see Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, and some cool-looking special effects, right? Let’s not take one lucky movie on K-Stew’s behalf and say it makes Sparkles look bad in comparison.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 206/25/2012

Any word yet on the projects Pattinson had lined up? On IMBD, The Rover, Hate Mail, Maps to the Stars, and Unbound Captives are all coming up as in development.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 306/25/2012

[quote] When she was interviewed in Elle, the word of the day was “f-ck”, “sh-t”. I know she’s super-cool and somewhat intelligent (I go back and forth on that), but she really needs to change up her vocabulary. I cuss like a sailor too, but every other word out of my mouth isn’t “sh-t” and “f–k”. Also: did anyone else not really see Kristen’s delineation from “delinquent slimy idiot” and “a weirdo, creative Valley Girl who smokes pot”? Plus, I just don’t think anyone should refer to themselves as “a weirdo, creative Valley Girl who smokes pot.”

by Make It Go Fasterreply 406/25/2012

It's interesting that Pattinson has been deemed below Radcliffe and Garfield in credibility. Interesting but entirely true. Radcliffe and Garfield have taken risks in both film and theater. Will Patzy ever wash the Twilight stink off of him? Probably not. Not only is he woefully untalented, but like it or not, people HATE Twilight and actively root for both he and Stewart's failures (hello!). That bitter combination is going to cause a very fast decline.

The fact that Cosmopolis is tanking harder than even A Dangerous Method is a nail in the coffin. Bye bye Patz.

Stewart is going to have a hard road ahead of her because the block of actresses she has to compete with her are all leaps and bounds ahead of her in likability and talent. She has no range and still looks and acts like a child. Good luck to her trying to figure out adult roles. I predict they never come.

Those wedding photos-Stewart is a dirty, immature brat. I have never in my life seen somebody show up to a wedding in jeans and a t-shirt. And her publicist must have been on the horn to People almost immediately with that bullshit 'she forget her dress' nonsense. I think we all know there was no dress. That's just GayStew. A spoiled, immature child. With 34 million reasons to stay in the closet as long as possible.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 506/25/2012

I hate the writers and posters at Celebitchy. All morons.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 606/25/2012

ROB'S INTERVIEW. B: Have you ever been poor? [quote] Rob: Oh, yes. Before I filmed ‘Twilight’ I’ve been poor. If you’re young it doesn’t really matter. It’s crazy now, even though I now have much money, I live the same life as before. Nevertheless, it cost me a lot of coal. It’s damn expensive to be normal. Before, I set off with 25€ and it was enough for the whole night in the club. Today I give loosely 12,000 in one night! And I can not just go shopping. I have to pay people do it for me …

by Make It Go Fasterreply 706/25/2012

Intelligent is the last thing Kristen is. She's dumb as shit.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 806/25/2012

R7 Rob was way upper class Londonite... he does not know "poor".

by Make It Go Fasterreply 906/25/2012

[quote] Fame kind of ebbs and flows. Actors have their moment and then it's gone.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1006/25/2012

What has working with Frida and her team at Gucci taught you about tailoring? RP: That's funny, I've never had her singled out before - it's like it's a secret! She taught me one thing - you should definitely have good contacts at Gucci. They're absolutely amazing. The amount of times I've been stuck in some random city and have called her up and had things brought in at absolutely the last minute - it's crazy. I used to be more interesting with them. Now I always just request things two days before: "Can you send 25 suits?" I don't even know what I want to wear!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1206/26/2012

Whoever is calling Snow White and the Huntsman a blockbuster is out of their mind, that movie didn't even brake even yet. Makes you wonder how much more Universal actually paid for this good press.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1306/26/2012

These people are so far removed from reality it's no wonder they sound like total douchebags in their interviews. I can't even begin to fathom a world where one spends $12,000 a night at a club.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1406/26/2012

There's no doubt that Robert's career is on the way down, but it's foolish to go to the other extreme and proclaim it dead. He's still a big name out there and still able to get a lot of work. The large majority of actors would love to be able to say they can do that.

Many never make it out of their local village theater.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1506/26/2012

[quote]Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: Their One Minute of Fame is Almost Up Part 22

[quote]And may heaven be thanked. [quote]by: Make It Go Faster

You don't see the irony in that, OP?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1606/26/2012

So, Andrew Garfield was at the wedding as well, without his... eh girlfriend. Only this time no pics of him and Rob,all over each other.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1706/26/2012

After all the discussion about it on the internet last time, they were probably told to keep their hands off each other, R17

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1806/26/2012

R17 His girlfriend was there, she's just not in the picture.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 1906/26/2012

"Pics from that wedding. Wow, Kristen is giving off MAJOR lesbian vibes here. I can't imagine that she's not aware she's a dyke. There can be no other explanation. She makes Jodie Foster look positively fem"...

Don't tell people who they are; you don't know her sexuality. Her look doesn't make her a dyke. People can look any way they like; it's a stereotype to define their sexuality based on how they look. She chooses her sexuality not you.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2006/26/2012

Bitch, please.

If she's not sourest dyke this side of the Zuiderzee, she's giving an Academy Award winning performance.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2106/26/2012

R20 We've said this to someone before but her being stereotypically gay is not why people think she IS gay. She's uncomfortable around men and seems to be repulsed/hesitant to interact with them, especially sexually, but has no problem doing so with women. The mannerisms and pretty much everything about her outside appearance only affirms she's gay. There are reasons why there are gay rumors around her, much like there are about Ellen Page, Jodie Foster etc. Because they're gay and they show it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2206/26/2012

R17 When were they ever all over each other? When they were hugging? Please.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2306/26/2012

Also the fact that she's been very popular in the lesbian community long before twilight doesn't help her case.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2406/26/2012

R23, have you not seen the photos? They've been posted here before. And they were not doing ordinary hugging. They were grasping each other's hands, and Andrew had his arms clasped tightly around Robert.

That's not how straight guys hug other men.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2506/26/2012

R25 I live in New York and I've seen Emma and Andrew around the city a few times. Maybe he's a really good actor but he did not seem gay. At all.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2606/26/2012

R26, then why does he have gay voice, gay mannerisms, an infatuation with Jesse Eisenberg, an attraction to Robert Pattinson, and an awkward relationship with Emma Stone?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2706/26/2012

Jesus Christ R27, calm down. R26 is just providing their opinion based on seeing them in person. You seem unhinged about it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2806/26/2012

Gay voice and gay mannerisms? Are you serious? And I've never seen an attraction toward Rob and the Jesse Eisenberg stuff seemed like him taking the piss. And Emma and Andrew are awkward displaying themselves in front of cameras but in the intimate situations I've seen them in, they looked very comfortable with each other and not at all awkward.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 2906/26/2012

I'm not excited or unhinged, R28. You seem to be the one who is flying off the handle. All I did was list the previous factors DL has come to a consensus about when it comes to these guys.

I'm actually very calm. Don't try to detect emotion through a computer screen and project your own issues onto someone else.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3006/26/2012

R30 You're extremely defensive and seemed to be personally offended when I suggested that Andrew isn't gay.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3106/26/2012

No, there's nothing personal about it at all. I'm just assertively rebutting your argument with a series of opposing points.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3206/26/2012

R32 Too bad those points don't make sense and are blatantly untrue.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3306/26/2012

Of course Robstenation has all of the articles about their attendance at the wedding and all of the obligatory P.D.A.compiled in one big post.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3506/26/2012

[quote]Don't tell people who they are; you don't know her sexuality. Her look doesn't make her a dyke. People can look any way they like; it's a stereotype to define their sexuality based on how they look. She chooses her sexuality not you.

Actually, people don't 'choose' their sexuality. Just like straight people don't wake up one day and decide they're straight, neither do gay people. It's an orientation, not a choice. Step into the 21st century, please.

That said, yes, we do stereotype and generalize here, but those stereotypes and generalizations exist for a reason. And gaydar, while not perfect, is a genuine phenomenon and can be quite accurate a lot of the time. Kristen reminds me of Jodie Foster and Kristy McNichol when they were young. And while DL labels a lot of young actors gay, Kristen Stewart's gay rumors extend way beyond Datalounge's small reach. With Stewart, I think it's undeniable at this point.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3606/26/2012

R35 Most of those stories are a crock of shit. Like those ones claiming they were all at the pool with Andrew and Emma couldn't make it because of a work commitment; her and Andrew had the same work commitments. It's all BS, as usual.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3706/26/2012

I don't believe in stories coming from US Weekly or People that cite unnamed 'sources.'

It all reads like fanfiction. Beyond the fact that People is the most celeb friendly publication out there and essentially just writes fluff pre-approved by publicists.

This is DL. Hopefully we are more discerning here as opposed to the fangurls over at ONTD.

Sarah Roemer was there? She of the infamous 'date' with Pattinson a few months ago? Ha!

It kind of seems to me this producer brought in some teen friendly stars to entertain the kiddies.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3806/26/2012

R16. Thanks for the compliment. Irony is exactly what I was going for. But I wasn't sure it would come through.

I guess it takes a perceptive reader like you to comprehend something like that. So now you may be excused from class and go back to your home board.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 3906/26/2012

[quote]I will clear up one rumor because it is beyond preposterous. The tabloids are saying that Kristen Stewart wore jeans. No, she did not. She wore a very lovely black dress. All these kids sat in the back and I know because I did too and they did nothing that drew any kind of attention to themselves. I never even saw any of them on the dance floor. They took pictures with anyone who asked, and all the little girls could not have been more excited than when Zac stood and took pictures with all of them. I am sure the picture is from the after party but none of the adults stayed for that.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4006/26/2012

R38 This is exactly what I was thinking. He definitely invited all of these young stars to "show off" or whatever. Everyone in Hollywood has a big ego.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4106/26/2012

But everybody else was still in dresses and suits at the 'after party' so why the hell was Stewart in jeans and a T-shirt? So many excuses. She looks trashy and out of place. As usual. This is nothing new. She likes to dress like trailer trash and every event is a chance to dress like she's at her favorite dive bar. Please.

In fact, it takes extra effort to change from a dress to jeans, shirt and blazer. Even Pattinson, not known for his cleanliness or hygiene, was in a suit.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4206/26/2012

bad , that we can't see her shoes, I bet she wore those broken flats she had at MTV awards..

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4306/26/2012

Is that post at R40 fan fiction? Sure sounds like it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4406/26/2012

R40 But.... we can see her wearing jeans in the picture.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4506/26/2012

That's the point, R45. The fans want to believe that she wore a 'lovely black dress'. Ergo, fan fiction. The spinning wheels and all that.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4606/26/2012

Her damage control/ fashion shoot for Vanity Fair was weird. The writer tried to indicate she was a rebel- but a serious artist (instead of a drug addict and a lesbian).

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4706/26/2012

R46 Yeah, I meant that I can't believe anyone is claiming that shit when we have picture proof that she wore jeans. Do they even try anymore or do they just spout anything? I swear they live in an alternate reality.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4806/26/2012

R47 That was such an awful shoot. She looks like a white Frida Kahlo except way less fierce.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 4906/26/2012

Well, it's ridiculous, because without knowing anything about the party, you can clearly see all of the other attendees were in suits/dresses. If everybody changed to more casual wear for the after party, fine, then Stewart wouldn't have stood out. But that's obviously not what happened.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5006/26/2012

I thought she was just a pot head. Now she's a drug addict?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5106/26/2012

R51 It's kind of obvious her and Rob do coke (and Rob was rumored to have done coke way early on, in his HP days and probably before).

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5206/26/2012

So, some woman went to that wedding and then felt the need to go on the internet and defend Kristen Stewart's trailer trash choice of clothing? Bitch please.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5306/26/2012

[quote] This idea that you can't be "real" unless you look like you smell of cigarettes, wear dirty cloths, sweat, and old beer is so juvenile.

This.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5406/26/2012

After spending time in Boston, I now realize how fucked up California really is thread

[quote] my feelings so far are really love/hate. the mindset here for all ages seems to be a little immature. people of all ages here to behave in ways that i associate with teenagers... they can be super cheerful and enthusiastic and crazy and fun loving, which can be refreshing, but then they can also be extremely self-absorbed and bratty when they don't get their way.

[quote] and style and consumption is everything here. you come here and see all these hipsters and think because they look so bohemian that they naturally subscribe to a different value system and aren't sold on corporate commercial culture, but they are the biggest label and brand whores in the world. if they were suddenly blinded or forced to live in an institution with uniforms, they would go crazy because their entire sense of self is constructed from the outside in, starting with the objects and clothing they buy.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5506/26/2012

R55 You hit the nail right on the head. That's the mentality of most Californians.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5606/26/2012

That's southern California.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5706/26/2012

Of course they're chatting while the bride and groom are walking down the aisle. Can't have any one moment NOT be about them.

Also, it looks like that dress is a granny dress.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5806/26/2012

Rpatz hanging out with Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber?

How embarrassing!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 5906/27/2012

[quote]During the commotion, one fan tweeted, "Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry and Robert Pattison just jumped in Justin's van. Great seeing all of them together!"

What fun! But . . . aren't serious actors supposed to be serious people? You know. Method acting. Serious method acting.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6006/27/2012

Yeah, even Lainey had an article chastising Pattinson for being part of Justin Bieber's party bus entourage. It just looks so very very douchy and so very 'LA'. However, she then had to talk up her girl KStew, and how she'd NEVER be seen partying in Bieber's minivan. So go figure.

Either way, it does make Pattinson look dumb. Perry is a joke and Bieber is a joke and an 18 year old twerp.

I don't think you'll ever see Ryan Gosling or Michael Fassbender hanging out with Justin Bieber.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6106/27/2012

The irony is on Lainey. She defends Kristen yet her friends who post photos from inside the house of Pattinson are the biggest famewhores.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6206/27/2012

R61 It is lame but he's been friends with Katy and Shannon Woodward for awhile. Long before Katy blew up like she did now. Still, she's such a gimmick now and that's all he seems to be hanging out with now. I guess that's fitting, seeing as he's become a gimmick too.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6306/27/2012

No this is embarrassing

Look how much COSMO is making in the UK.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6406/27/2012

UK Box office takings for COSMO are awful.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6506/27/2012

He is just incredible arrogant.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6606/27/2012

[quote] I think she truly thinks she still some kind of edgy rebel because she wears a Joy Division T shirt and ripped jeans to a fancy after party (like a 15 year old thinks their different because they dye their hair pink) and she's just faking it with the fashion mags and pretending she'd ever wear anything produced by Mulberry. And her fans always touted her she wasn't cookie cutter or 'Hollywood'! Maybe if she weren't so one note as an actress she wouldn't have to go this route.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6706/27/2012

Just as I was thinking how much I enjoy life at this time of year, along comes Kristen Stewart to stamp her brand of sulky teenager rebel without a clue stink all over everyone’s good mood.

She’s like the human equivalent of a shoe coated in dog poo tramping itself into an expensive shag pile carpet – the smell just hangs in the air.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6806/27/2012

ROBERT PATTINSON SHUT OUT of Justin Bieber and Katy Perry's Party Bus

by Make It Go Fasterreply 6906/27/2012

It's so silly to put out the story that she 'forgot' to bring a dress. First of all that excuse makes her seem incredibly arrogant. What? She doesn't have enough respect for the couple to write a note to herself (or tell her handlers) to remember to bring a dress? And secondly, um, she's at the top of the Forbes list--and she can't pay someone to go out and buy her something at the last minute?

But I'm sure her fans think it's adorable and 'real' of her to show up in jeans. And she no doubt thinks herself a true rebel to have gone to a wedding like that.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7006/27/2012

[quote]Rpatz hanging out with Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber?How embarrassing!

Maybe he discusses Russian literature with them,they look like they possess tremendous general knowledge.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7106/27/2012

It's incredible what a joke Rob has become. He's become the very thing he would always mock.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7306/27/2012

Oh, damn. Lol at R71. Sure, Katy, Selena, Justin, and Rob must have had a very deep night discussing the symbolism in Crime and Punishment. No doubt about it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7406/27/2012

[quote]Kristen Stewart revealed new signs her relationship with “Twilight” Robert Pattinson has some cracks, or at least it’s not all it’s cracked up to be in the tabloids.

[quote]She said during the interview that she has no “love obsessions” and that Pattinson is no Edward Cullen. The comments make perfect sense.

[quote]The idealized love between characters Bella Swan and 111-year-old vampire Edward Cullen has always been the source of their fan adoration, and the relationship has been imprinted on Stewart and Pattinson in real life.

[quote]There’s a good chance that Stewart and Pattinson are more close friends than lovers, which could explain their “low-key” relationship. But a better interpretation is that they are realistic about their relationship and their goals right now as actors.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7506/28/2012

[quote]Last but not least is Kristen's truly dumb crack about Rob not being Edward. Is Kristen revealing to the world that he's not really a vampire? Duh. Or is she saying that she doesn't deify him the way his legions of "Robsessed" Twihards do? Or was she intimating--Heaven forbid--what the "nonstens" have insisted all along? That Robsten is a studio-manufactured couple who wouldn't be in love with each other if they were stranded on a desert island? Or was she simply high?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7606/28/2012

I have a message for the starfield fangirls.please fuck off back to ontd with your fellow dumb 14 year olds,this site isn't for you

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7706/29/2012

[quote]To physically prepare for the part, Stewart will become tan and make her hair blonde. “I’m going to get into the best shape of my life,” she said. “I’m going to look like a stripper. I’m going to look like a porn star.”

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7806/29/2012

And yet another adoring fan speaks out!

[quote]Kristen is SOo waymazingly smart, I was so impressed on the way she answer's the question so intelligently, BEAUTY- BRAINS - and BIG HEART into one, so rare especially in Hollywood,,I will always be a Kristen Fan as it is the first time for a 49 yrs old mom like me LOL be magnitized and spelled by Kristen,First time indeed browsing the blogs sites just to cope up with her activities, more than my emails in checking regularly, Likewise Rob is a darling and a keeper...They are meant for each other.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 7906/29/2012

Rob looks so ridiculous in those Bieber party photos. I guess he thinks he's so important that he has to hide his true identity by looking down and wearing a hat. Listen Rob, you need to cut out the arrogance and lighten up for a change. Wave to the cameras and look happy--god, those paps are a portion of your bread and butter.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8006/29/2012

I can't imagine being 26 and wanting to go clubbing with an 18 year old (if Bieber is even 18, he looks 12) and by all accounts the little singing midget is a spoiled, arrogant douchebag.

Plus, Katy Perry has always struck me as a smug, uneducated, fake piece of shit.

In fact the whole 'scene' looks so fake and empty.

And yes, one boggles at the banal, small minded, and boring existence that fan at R79 calls a life, that she thinks Kristen Stewart is the epitome of love, light and beauty.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8106/29/2012

And that star struck fan is responding to what Kristen said about her perfume advertisement, which, of course, Kristen refers to as art.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8206/29/2012

I've just watched Twilight Part Whatever (the one where they get married, a demon baby is cut from Kristen's belly and then she wears red-tinted contact lenses). What a load of shite! Seriously, utter, utter shite! The "sex scenes" were awful - as wooden as the bed they broke (and then miraculously rebuilt for the next sex scene).

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8306/30/2012

[quote]"On The Road" was previously released in May of this year at Cannes Film Festival. So far, the collection of reviews at Rotten Tomatoes website has given the film a 38% on the Tomatometer, meaning critics were generally sour on this movie. Maybe the leaked nude scene is part of a marketing campaign?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8406/30/2012

Sounds incredibly lame, R83. And aren't those the same sex scenes that made the fans spin in their seats?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8506/30/2012

It's odd. I don't believe Robert would have gotten many (or any at all) commercial film roles if he hadn't been in Twilight. But by the same token, he will now have to prove himself better than Twilight in every film role he is given in the future. Yes. Twilight will no doubt haunt him for years to come. But without it, no one would know who he is.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8606/30/2012

Yeah, the fourth Twilight was the worst. The delivery-scene...., you saw Robert thinking "how did I get into this mess".

Money Rob, anything for money! And now he wants to be taken serious as an actor, won't happen! Twilight has become camp and it will be extremely difficult for everyone involved, to lose the stigma.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8706/30/2012

Has Skater Boy been spotted near Rob lately?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8806/30/2012

Has Kristen been spotted near Rob lately?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 8906/30/2012

Is it just me or is there something very strange about a 26 yr old old man hanging out with a 18yr old boy.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9007/01/2012

R90, what's strange about it? As long as Bieber is legal, there's nothing wrong with it.

And we know Robert likes twinks . . .

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9107/01/2012

No, there's definitely something weird about it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9207/01/2012

Well if they were just together on this one occasion it's probably not significant. If they're together regularly in the future than it might be worth talking about further.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9307/01/2012

Fact is, Robert is very very immature. You can see that in his interviews. So I do think he and that little creep might well be buddies.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9407/01/2012

Is there any evidence they are buddies? Or was this the first time they were together?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9507/01/2012

I think it's more likely that Rob was hanging out with Katy Perry and Shannon Woodward (both 27) since he's been friends with both since before Twilight. And to be fair, there were a whole a bunch of other girls in that van so it's not like he was hanging out with Justin.

The interesting thing to me about that outing is if Rob went off script by going out with other females other than Kristen and thereby driving their fans into a frenzy about it. Some of them are acting like he cheated on them personally. So it's likely that he and kristen will pull off some big PR thing soon to reassure everyone that they are together.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9607/01/2012

I believe you're right about the PR stunt, R96. Yet another almost-kiss, perhaps?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9707/01/2012

How could Robert be 'cheating' on Kristen when they aren't having sex?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9807/01/2012

Yeah, I don't get why they can't bring themselves to kiss each other in public, but perhaps it would totally give the game away if they ever actually attempted it. Another thing about that night out in Bieber's van is that that the whole thing seemed so normal compared to the staged "dates" that kristen and Robert go on with their publicists, managers, bodyguards, assistants, etc in tow. When Rob was out with Katy and the rest of those people it just looked like a group of friends having fun.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 9907/01/2012

Where is Taylor Lautner these days?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10007/01/2012

Taylor L. Is no doubt working on another great film in which he plays the super hero good guy.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10107/01/2012

Yet another clever quote from Rob; such extravagance.

[quote]I spend my money on completely silly stuff like dog food. Or on phone bills because I never buy a European mobile phone when I'm here and at once I have to pay $20,000.

And another...

[quote]"Acting has nothing to do with the brain, it exists for thousands of years already. And it is only since the 50s, since Lee Strasberg, that it became analytical," the 26-year-old said to FOCUS. "Actors need a voice and a face – and maybe balls," said the Briton, who lives in Hollywood.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10207/02/2012

And in other random Kristen Stewart news she told WWD: “I think the hottest chick that’s ever walked the earth is Brigitte Bardot, and I couldn’t be more different from her.” Although she’s possibly going to come close. She’s going to be really blonde, tan and “I’m going to look like a stripper. I’m going to look like a porn star” for her next movie, Cali.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10307/02/2012

[quote] "Actors need a voice and a face – and maybe balls"

Has anyone else noticed that Robert is talking a lot about balls these days?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10407/02/2012

Does anybody even care anymore? Even with all the Cannes hype and hoopla that preceded a full month before the festival even began, Cosmopolis is a giant flop. And not even a well talked about flop. It's a movie that nobody cares about (ditto for Bel Ami). Other than the hardcore Pattinson fans who follow his career like it's their job, the world at large is simply apathetic towards Pattinson and his movies. I think there was a window of opportunity for Pattinson and he was hot stuff around 2009 but he's made one bad career choice after another and the world has moved on to other things. You also have to factor in that he's so tainted and overexposed from Twilight there is a large segment of the population that will never want to see his films.

Kristen Stewart's Snow White performance also puts her in the flop category, even if the film made some money. Her Balenciaga ad is a joke and an embarrassment. She's not creating any new fans with either project. I don't think I've ever seen such an awful ad campaign for a high end fragrance. Certainly, Balenciaga has never produced anything so shoddy and ugly. The Balenciaga relationship was supposed to position Stewart in a new and mature light but it's been a disaster from beginning to end.

You have to think by this time next year, Twilight will but a memory and it will be a slow slide into obscurity for all involved.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10507/03/2012

There's a funny bit up at MSN making fun of the Balenciaga ad. They say she looks too pale and bleary-eyed. And Twilightish.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10607/03/2012

[quote] I think there was a window of opportunity for Pattinson and he was hot stuff around 2009

I agree. I think he had the chance to make an impact a few years ago if he utilized the Twilight fame correctly, but it hasn't worked out that way.

And since he decided to play along with the showmance with Kristen Stewart off-screen too, he doesn't really have a public image apart from her.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10707/03/2012

Well, R105, for the sake of all of us, I hope you are right. Especially when it comes to the part about the slow slide into obscurity for all things Twilight.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10807/03/2012

[quote]There's a funny bit up at MSN making fun of the Balenciaga ad. They say she looks too pale and bleary-eyed. And Twilightish.

She looks like Edward Scissorhands. Everything about that ad is bad bad bad, not just Stewart. Not sure who they want to buy Florabotanica unless they think Twihards have $68 to cough up. More sophisticated Balenciaga fans are horrified.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 10907/03/2012

It is my impression that he made a big mistake by doing whatever it is he is doing with Kristen.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11007/03/2012

HANDS UP WHO WANTS TO SMELL LIKE KRISTEN STEWART

Everyone’s favourite sulky tween Kristen Stewart’s advert for Balenciaga’s Florabotanica perfume has been released and it’s exactly as crapalicious as we expected.

The 22-year-old Twilight star managed to look as if she hadn’t had a shower in days and like her and shampoo desperately need to become friends.

In the least shocking news since John Travolta’s masseuse claims the actor might secretly be gay, Kristen admits she never usually wears perfume – well, that would ruin the carefully-constructed smell of stale sweat, last week’s make-up and desperation not to be seen as ‘fake’ wouldn’t it?.

Talking about the shoot, K-Stew told Women’s Wear Daily: ‘When I first stood there, I was like, “OK, do you want me to show the curves of the dress? Do you want me to stand like this? Like that?” And they were like, “Just be comfortable,”‘ I bet they were exhausted by her painfully self-conscious attempts to not look like she’s trying just ten minutes into it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11107/03/2012

Kristen Stewart has shocked the entire world by saying she knows she sounds “pretentious”.

Well, personally, I’m just incredulous that she knows such a long word.

The 22-year-old Twilight star then went on to bizarrely say it’s because she tells people how choosy she is about her roles like er, some film about Snow White and the one she got when she was sixteen probably because of who her parents are- On The Road. Bizarrely she added: “I’m not in the entertainment industry, I don’t do that,” – um, love, you are in the entertainment industry but whatever. She obviously flicked through a dictionary backwards before this interview and didn’t make it past ‘p’ to ‘e’.

“It sounds so pretentious but it’s kind of the only way I can do that, I’m so not a performer, things need to be … things need to feel so important. That if you don’t do it you feel you’re failing everyone … that you’re depriving the world of something that really mattered to you and really affected you and it’s worth it.”

Yes, the world really would be a worse place without K-STEW and her important choices. Um, didn’t she rise to fame in a teen flick about the living dead?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11207/03/2012

[quote]Acting has nothing to do with the brain

Okay, Robert. Whatever you say. You should know, being the brilliant actor you are.

Good God, those quotes at R102 certainly explain a lot.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11307/03/2012

[quote] Ghesquière told WWD that he had Stewart on his radar long before she became the highest paid actress in Hollywood, according to Forbes.The designer said he has been impressed with her since 2002, when she played Jodie Foster’s daughter in the suspense film Panic Room.'I remember thinking, "Wow, I would like to do something with her one day,”' he said. 'She’s so Balenciaga.'

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11407/03/2012

"We’ve all heard R-Patz likes kinky stuff, so he probably enjoyed the post-show show in Katy’s neckline. It would be hilarious if she stole him off the Emo princess. I would never stop laughing."

Anyone know more about all the kinky stuff he's supposedly into?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11507/03/2012

Could somebody explain how she is now being touted as a fashion muse? How did she make the leap from cheesy/bad teen films to sign with a French couture house?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11607/03/2012

Well, on the positive side for Rob, he has enough money to retire for life and live in a mansion being served drinks by sexy twinks.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11707/03/2012

Could somebody explain how she is now being touted as a fashion muse? How did she make the leap from cheesy/bad teen films to sign with a French couture house?

It has become very common for actresses to hook up with couture fashion houses. It promotes the actress as a 'brand' and increases her visibility and name recognition, and of course it also benefits the fashion house. However, Balenciaga so far hasn't known what the fuck to do with Stewart, and for her part, Stewart has seemed apathetic at best. She looks uncomfortable in their clothes and the outfits she's worn so far have looked awful and ugly. It's been a lose-lose for both sides so far.

So, unless this fragrance sells like hotcakes, I don't see this relationship lasting very long.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11807/03/2012

Blake Lively managed to leap from Gossip Girl to Anna Wintour favorite and the face of Chanel and Gucci.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 11907/03/2012

Walter Salles and Alice Braga talk about Kristen at the OTR PressCon in Brazil

"She told me what she wants to do and are upstream movies (against the grain; counterculture). Box Office success is not a concern for her.

"She's an complete actress since childhood and shows beyond the Girl from 'Twilight.'. I hope people stop to associate her to this teen idol and start to see her as a great actress of her generation." by Estefani Medeiros

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12007/03/2012

I think Snow White proved she'll never be an actress.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12107/03/2012

Somebody on another thread predicted we'd have a WEHT Kristen Stewart thread in 3 years. I agree, and raise a WEHT Robert Pattinson as well.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12207/03/2012

What's a WEHT?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12307/03/2012

Whatever Happened To?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12407/03/2012

[quote]see her as a great actress of her generation

I'm speechless.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12507/03/2012

Forbes highest paid actors (he's no. 11, Lautner was 10)

Robert Pattinson $26.5 million Pattinson has been diligently pursuing work outside of Twilight but so far, he hasn't had any successes. Remember Me, in 2010 failed to connect with an audience. Last year's Water for Elephants turned a nice profit because it was made on such a low budget but it was hardly a blockbuster. With Twilight ending, Pattinson will have more chances to prove himself outside of the franchise.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12607/03/2012

Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge shopping for underwear together in 2010. I wonder if they still get together?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12707/04/2012

Rob & Tom are also friends with Andrew Garfield who is gay as can be. I hope these guys had a threesome at some point.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12807/04/2012

[quote]Robert Pattinson: Kristen Stewart ‘Understands Exactly How I Feel’ He says he couldn’t have found a “more perfect” girl than Kristen. “She understands exactly how I feel. She is an ambitious woman who wants to grow as an actress. She has an excellent radar for what is good and challenges me constantly.”

Now that I believe, both being in the closet and pretending to be an epic couple. She definitely understands how you feel Rob; you are in this fuckery together

by Make It Go Fasterreply 12907/04/2012

R128, in the past I've assumed Robert, Tom & Andrew are all gay. Andrew pings to high heavens and has fluttering hands, and I don't believe Robert is involved with Kristen. Tom is more difficult to pin down because he could like women too since he's apparently having a baby with Siena Miller. He may be the bi one in this trio.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13007/04/2012

[quote] He says he couldn’t have found a “more perfect” girl than Kristen. “She understands exactly how I feel. She is an ambitious woman who wants to grow as an actress. She has an excellent radar for what is good and challenges me constantly.” The couple went through the emotion and the craziness of having a movie each competing for the Golden Palm at the last Cannes Festival. He was competing with Cosmopolis, and she with Walter Salles’ On The Road. “Someone made a joke about us being adversaries, which would be insane.” Pattinson admits that he got “a little jealous” when Kristen told him about being at the French event – the selection of Cosmopolis wasn’t a done deal yet.

Elle Brazil.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13107/04/2012

[quote]She understands exactly how I feel. She is an ambitious woman who wants to grow as an actress.

Wait. Does he mean that he is also ambitious to grow as an actor, so the fact that she is ambitious means that she knows exactly how he feels?

Hey, I'm just trying to figure out what he said because, well, it does sound like they are competing with each other when it comes to acting--even though he says they aren't.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13207/04/2012

That Brazilian article is probably fake.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13307/04/2012

Elle Brazil, Vanity Fair Italy.. those are made up interviews that never happened. He has never claimed her as his girlfriend and never will. He doesn't want to be caught in an outright lie later on when it comes out that he's gay or bi and she's a big ol' lesbian.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13407/04/2012

It's ludicrous that Taylor Lautner makes that kind of money, but what are you gonna do?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13507/04/2012

R134 - Yet she claims him in every other magazine article these days. I guess this relationship works more for her than him.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13607/04/2012

It kind of seems now that Andrew Garfield, who was an unknown just a few years ago while Pattinson was shooting to fame with Twilight-has the more enviable career. Tony nominated, starred in a Best Picture nominee and now fronting Spiderman, Garfield has the commercial and critical respect Pattinson does not have a chance at ever attaining.

And really, when you think about it, you can say the same about Emma Stone vs. Kristen Stewart.

Pattinson and Stewart are stuck and falling behind and simply don't have the basic tools-looks, talent, charisma, to build long term careers. Maybe they'll continue to fall back on their relationship to get press, but that won't work particularly well once the last Twilight movie has been released and all the hoopla is over. Simply, I don't think many people care anymore and that number will continue to decrease as time marches on.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13707/04/2012

At this point I think Nicolas Ghesquiere secretly hates Kristen Stewart and is slowly trying to ruin her, right down to putting her in a 5 year old dress for the Florabotanica ad that Jennifer Connelly already wore in another Balenciaga campaign.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13807/04/2012

I would agree that Garfield has better critical acclaim and staying power than Pattinson, but I'm not sure if Garfield is going to be the next Anthony Hopkins, either. I'm not sure if I see him winning an Oscar or being considered a really serious actor.

And eventually people will catch on to the bearding, too.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 13907/04/2012

CDAN outed Robsten as fake, but says Kristen is asexual and Rob gets with other women. Yeah, sure...

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14007/04/2012

R140, I wonder if that's what they call a 'double bluff' or whatever the word for it is.

That is, you realize that people aren't buying the fake PR story you are putting out, so you put out another fake PR story that sounds more credible than the first one, but which is also fake.

Eg. the studios/agents have realized that many people don't buy Robert & Kristen as a couple, so in order to cover up the fact that they are gay, they concede the relationship is fake, but try to convince people that they are asexual/straight and involved with other people.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14107/04/2012

Well, he already outed them when he said Pattinson was fucking Ashley Greene loudly in a hotel in Europe last October.

I'm going to take Kristen being asexual as that she may be too afraid to act on her sexual desires with women quite yet, and obviously isn't fucking any men either.

But Enty seems to be pretty convinced Pattinson is straight.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14207/04/2012

I guess we could pick and choose the bis. Ted Casablancas claims they are in a real relationship, that they are both bisexual but Pasttinson prefers women, and that they both see other people on the side.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14307/04/2012

R143, I want to see those Ted Casablancas blinds turned into a movie--only well written and less soapy. For some reason I like the general outline.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14407/04/2012

Yeah, Ted's bis are fun to read, but I'm skeptical about them. Probably because I'm convinced Stewart is gay and if Pattinson is indeed bisexual then it's more likely he's into men. Honestly, though, I'm kind of meh about the whole thing and kind of losing interest since Cannes.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14507/04/2012

Unless the writers of these Blind Items know Robert & Kristen personally, how can they really know their true sexualities anyway?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14607/04/2012

R140 Just no. I can't see Kristen being asexual at all rather the opposite... I do think she could be celibate if she's not out yet and doesn't want anyone to suspect anything. Now I think Pattinson could very well be asexual. This dude does not radiate any sort of sexual energy, none.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14707/04/2012

It seem like everyone and the media is turning against them.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14807/04/2012

If this required a Part 22, they've had more than one minute.

I agree, they're bland, boring, but they've already exceeded the 15 minutes of fame thing.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 14907/04/2012

R128, I'm saddened by the lack of Eddie Resmayne in that picture. I associate those four with each other. Also, they're all an excellent exercise in "gay or British" and "gay or hipster."

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15007/04/2012

[quote] Buzzfoto-which is affiliated with the paps, had a blind item about these two a few years ago and outed their relationship as one big fake (and that at least one of them was gay.) It was listed as solved and named Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15107/04/2012

[quote] I wonder if they've made a deal with some of the pap agencies to make a few couplely nights out during certain times, the paps get their pictures and their money, so that they are left alone day to day to do whatever they want. Celebrities have a closer relationship to the paparazzi than many think (example: Angelina Jolie).

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15207/04/2012

They've been famous, what, 4 years? They have the shelf life of a boy band.

There's been a few BIs that have outed these two as fake. I really can't remember the last time so many different gossip blogs have blatantly called out a Hollywood couple as a calculated arrangement. Maybe TomKat-and we've seen where they've ended up.

What's interesting about all these different blind items and all of their various stories is not one ever claims Stewart is straight. Some say Pattinson is the straight one, some say he's bisexual, but not one makes any bones that Stewart is either a giant lez or at the very least bisexual.

I also think Ted C took a right turn into crazyville a few years ago when it comes to Twilight and therefore really can't be trusted at all.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15307/04/2012

Ted C's Twilight coverage is hilarious. Lots of double speak. An interesting mix of gushing, innuendo, and snark.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15407/04/2012

R153, the bottom line is that none of those people KNOWS. They're just speculating - just like we are.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15507/04/2012

OF COURSE, R155. Thanks for stating the obvious, fuckwit.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15607/04/2012

R156, you sound like an asshole and you are the "fuckwit".

The point is that it's silly to keep quote BI's as if those people necessarily know anymore than we do.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15707/04/2012

Thanks, but this is a GOSSIP site where blind items are talked about all the time. If you don't want to discuss it, go else where.

Otherwise, blind items are totally relevant to this topic and some blind items written about other stars have turned out to be true.

So take your 'silly' hall monitor bullshit some place else.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15807/04/2012

There's just one thing I know and is I can't wait for Twilight to be over. I Can't wait to see what's gonna happen with the twihards. will they continue to follow everything they do? will they not give a shit? Will there still be "leaked" photos from the los feliz house? This is like a telenovela, even funnier.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 15907/04/2012

I agree, R159.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16007/04/2012

Fuck off, R158. You totally missed the point. I was not being a hall monitor or telling you what you could or couldn't discuss. I was just pointing out something about Blind Items. It's as valid a point as any other.

Over-reacing to the extent you did is not a normal reaction.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16107/04/2012

Actually, I think that some if not all of those bis are more than likely based on "insider" gossip so I have a feeling that some of them might be true. It is interesting, as one previous poster pointed out, that Kristen Stewart is never featured as straight in any of them. It's probably well known in the circles they move in that she's a lesbian. It's so obvious that I'm still surprised that she's not being called out on it or doesn't get a barrage of questions about it. It's like everyone is just ignoring the big fat pink elephant in the room.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16207/04/2012

I agree with R162. Some of these blind items could very well be true, which is why it's fun to talk and speculate about.

The whole Enty reveal thread is a good read.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16307/04/2012

Robsten shippers believe they are in a committed, monogamous, heterosexual relationship, nothing else is acceptable to them. It's a joke. Do they seem like traditional types? They're grubby hipster stoners who don't bathe. We all know how immature both Rob and Kristen are. Rob seems like a dork who never got any before, and now all of the sudden he has women and men literally throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. They spend months apart filming in different parts of the world. Who is stupid enough to believe they could maintain a such an intense, committed, monogamous relationship under those circumstances? That's completely ignoring the fact that Kristen Stewart is obviously a lesbian. The sad part is most of the Robsten shippers are middle aged, married hausfraus who should know better. Then again, most of them are Twitards so we shouldn't be surprised they aren't too bright.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16407/05/2012

[quote]Ted C took a right turn into Crazyville a few years ago when it comes to Twilight

Well, R153, you got that right times ten.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16507/05/2012

[quote]Rob seems like a dork who never got any before, and now all of the sudden he has women and men literally throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes.

So do you think he is bisexual and having sex with large numbers of men, as well as women?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16607/05/2012

I just want to see how these fans are going to react at the end. Are they going to continue to deny to everyone and themselves that they've been taken for fools?

Ya' know, I wonder if that's what they'll do. It's easier than having to acknowledge that they were fed lies and fell for them hook, line, and sinker. All the time, emotional involvement, and fighting they've done on behalf of these two dorks would be for nothing, and I bet they'll feel like crap. Either that or go off the deep end, either choice.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16707/05/2012

R167 it's the only reason I'm still observing this crazy train, I want to see how it crashes and burns *popcorn*

Though if they're lying ground for the break up, like a lot of people is suggesting, then unfortunately we wont see any fireworks. Unless some jaded cast member or fired studio worker would spill the bean, which I hope will eventually happen.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16807/05/2012

[quote]When did you decide to make your relationship official? Rob: To be honest. I don't talk about my relationship. Simply because I never did this. Since I started doing interviews. No... simply no.

It still puzzles me why Rob never confirms the relationship, Kristen doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 16907/05/2012

[quote]I just want to see how these fans are going to react at the end. Are they going to continue to deny to everyone and themselves that they've been taken for fools?

No, they'll always believe in The Cause, even when Stewart and Pattinson inevitably go their separate ways. They'll cry and gnash their teeth and go through all the stages of grief, and hope that True Love will reign in the end and their Bella and Edward will eventually get back together and have babies, and all that good fantasy stuff, but they'll never ever believe the whole thing was a giant PR showmance. It's just not the way these people work. They aren't smart, critical thinkers-they're mothers and grandmothers and teenagers from small towns, with small narrow lives who believe everything they read in US Weekly or Entertainment Tonight. But it's very worrying and sad that the most invested and creepy Robsten fans happen to be middle aged women who have lived vicariously through this relationship the over the years and it's seemed to have given them a purpose in life. You know those posters-the ones who live for every little new picture or story or tweet and how it makes their day that 'their couple' is so happy and in love. What the hell are these people going to do when the romance is over? I truly don't know, so it should be interesting to watch.

And I predict it will be about a year after Twilight is over before Rob and Kristen go their separate ways. You have to imagine that with award shows and DVD sales to deal with, they can't really break up until the entire marketing push is well and truly over. I think Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron hung around about a year out of HSM, so I think we'll see the same thing happen here.

But god help them when they start dating other people. I think that's when the anger might begin. The fans will feel 'betrayed'-depending on how the story is played out-and those fans Pattinson and Stewart have depended on will go away. It's actually a bit of a bind they've painted themselves into.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17007/05/2012

R164, I've made similar comments, neither of them seem like traditional sorts at all to me; dorky, grungy hipster stoners is how I would describe them.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17107/05/2012

If they are both in the closet as many of us suspect, then I find it highly unlikely that they will break up. It's the perfect cover and they seem to be close so there's no need for them to change anything.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17207/05/2012

[quote]If they are both in the closet as many of us suspect, then I find it highly unlikely that they will break up. It's the perfect cover and they seem to be close so there's no need for them to change anything.

I doubt they're in it for the long haul (like Travolta and Preston). Keeping in mind I truly don't think their careers have any chance of surviving the next 3 years, they won't need to pretend that much longer because nobody will care anymore.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17307/05/2012

Does SWATH start making any money yet? Any news about the shit sequel they are planning to make?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17407/05/2012

[quote]No, they'll always believe in The Cause, even when Stewart and Pattinson inevitably go their separate ways. They'll cry and gnash their teeth and go through all the stages of grief, and hope that True Love will reign in the end and their Bella and Edward will eventually get back together and have babies

Absolutely. The woman who runs the Pattinson Intoxication site is a perfect example. And as eerie as it all is, there's a fascination to it that I'm not sure exists with other celebrities. I'm referring to the fascination generated by these particular fans--the ones you speak of whose day is 'made' whenever there's some little Tweet or a few sentences on some online blog about how 'awww adorable' The Couple was as they sat in a secluded corner out of the sight of prying eyes, etc. and so on.

I agree with some of the comments upthread about how boring Pattinson and Stewart are at this point. Especially Pattinson (Water for Elephants, anyone?). But those grasping, desperate fans are what make this whole thing interesting in some weird way.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17507/05/2012

Ted Casablanca announced that The Awful Truth Board is closing.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17607/05/2012

Perhaps that says something about how insignificant he is in Hollywood and how little real gossip he is able to get.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17707/05/2012

Another sign Twilight is over, folks.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17807/05/2012

ROB'S INTERVIEW WITH SAT1, BERLIN PRESS JUNKET. When did you decide to make your relationship official? Rob: To be honest. I don't talk about my relationship. Simply because I never did this. Since I started doing interviews. No... simply no.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 17907/05/2012

What 'relationship' ?

That's the question.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18007/05/2012

Okay, I think I'm retarded today. I can't get the video link to work. It's a German interview for Cosmopolis. " Can you tell me what status women have in your life?" R: "I don't know, I guess the same status as the men in my life"

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18207/05/2012

[quote]German interview for Cosmopolis. " Can you tell me what status women have in your life?" R: "I don't know, I guess the same status as the men in my life"

Robert Pattinson: Continuing the Tradition of Providing Sexual Ambiguity!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18307/05/2012

Thanks to the “Twilight” movies you’re one of the big earners in the movie industry. Pattinson: There you’re mistaken. This is greatly exaggerated.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18407/05/2012

[R184] Rest of interview:

But you have sufficient available financial resources to invest. What principles do you follow? R: I do not have any, because I’m not very good at spending money or investing. I have simply no idea. Okay, I’ve spent money on a house, but I hardly use it because I travel so much.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18507/05/2012

Was there no follow-up to what he said about 'the men in my life' ?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18607/05/2012

There isn't really a follow up. He mentions growing up with two older sisters. The interviewer is really bad.

@2:50

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18707/05/2012

So what do we think about his comment about 'the men in my life' are no different from 'the women in my life'. A coded way of saying he is bisexual, or just Robert messing with the interviewers, as usual?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18807/05/2012

[quote]I assume that the Twitards are a bit like those people. How did they deal with the end of the illusion?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that those who are most serious, i.e. those who Believe! in the Magical Couple, will be in deep deep denial. It's the way these women have incorporated Edward and Bella into their every day lives that's going to make it beyond difficult for them to accept the reality.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 18907/05/2012

Well, R188, I think it's just Robert trying to be cryptic. Emphasis on the word 'trying' because he doesn't succeed, and he's not very good at it. But his response shows that he still thinks it's important to give the fans what they want. You know, the fans will read secret meanings into what he says, and that's what they want. Also, giving an answer like that lets Robert pretty much avoid the question altogether.

Problem is, though, these types of interviews are getting to be so very old. He and Kristen sound like a broken record.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19007/05/2012

It's been four years strong for our beloved Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, and ever since that beautiful Breaking Dawn wedding, Twi-hards everywhere have been dying for Rob to put a ring on it.

And the latest K.Stew sighting might confirm just that, as Kris was reportedly spotted trying on engagement sparklers in West Hollywood.

So, what's the real deal behind the engagement speculation?!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19107/05/2012

Another crazy fans. [quote] I vote for the lesser of the two evils. Maybe I will write in myself this year. I am beyond over this country and the 1%. My husband risks his life as a fireman every 3 days and yet the upper class sh*t on them as if it is nothing at all. Cut our retirement and medical benefits so you can go to effing Aspen or wherever they go to hobnob and rub elbows and spend gobs of money every year. Over it! I am so glad Rob is the way he is, not blinded by dollar signs. I hope he gives anonymously so no one can ever judge him. I am humbled by his view of money and his desires to earn what he already has. There is no American dream anymore, Washington, Hollywood, and that 1% made sure of that. But there are Rob and Kristen. If I am ever fortunate enough to meet even one of them, I hope I can be coherent enough to let them know how admired they are and that they are really just good people. Really good looking good people who actually seem to give a damn that most of us cannot afford to get a decent car if we need it or buy good healthy food. They are aware, and that just really makes me love them even more. been a long year dealing with FL govt cutbacks. Sucks when you actually rely on the idiots to pay you.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19207/05/2012

Umm...did I miss something?? Where the hell did they get the idea Rob and Kristen give a damn if they can afford a car or food, for that matter. Rob, with his recent "I blow $12,000 a night in the club" BS. Talk about projecting.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19307/05/2012

Jesus. I don't even know where to begin with that fan rant up there at R192.

The twisted logic boggles the mind. And I mean that literally.

[quote]They are aware, and that just really makes me love them even more.

Good God. That woman need serious help.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19407/05/2012

Is there a deeper societal issue that this reflects that may be of some value to study here?

For example, does the fact that so many middle-aged women & mothers are obsessed with Edward & Bella/Robert & Kristen reflect a deep cultural malaise in these women's lives? Does it indicate that there are millions of deeply troubled marriages where women cannot identify with their husbands and have to turn to a fictional character for romance?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19507/05/2012

There's something sad and pathetic about the level of delusion some of these fans display. Everything surrounding Rob and Kristen just seems bizarre and weird, and I would not be at all surprised if there's an engagement in the works as I definitely think the stunts are going to get bigger and bigger until the BD2 premiere.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19607/06/2012

Is there a chance that maybe the Twitards will lose interest in the final movie and not go and see it in as large numbers as before?

Don't they realize they are just be used and their money is going to the Mormon Church?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19707/06/2012

[quote]Umm...did I miss something?? Where the hell did they get the idea Rob and Kristen give a damn if they can afford a car or food, for that matter. Rob, with his recent "I blow $12,000 a night in the club" BS. Talk about projecting.

Let's not forget the $20.000 phone-bill!

Maybe these women take some comfort in Rob and Kristen, Robsten as a new religion. Beats going to church!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19807/06/2012

R198 who said he spent the $20,000 phone bill on the bitch? he could have talked all day and night on phone with TS or the skater boy. Or he made it up just to let the sheeps to imagine what they wanted again.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 19907/06/2012

R199 I also think it wasn't spent on Kristen, but my God,you must be extremely stupid to make up something like that. Especially if you want to come across as a humble, down to earth guy, who is not in it for the money.

And this specimen sympathises with the poor?.......,hilarious!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20007/06/2012

R200 Isn't he infamous for his stupidity? He'd changed that shy and humble guy image long long time ago.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20107/06/2012

Have Kristen and Robert refused to be paid for Twilight and their other films or something? Is Kristen doing the perfume ads for free?

Just wondering since that fan back there at R192 sees them as the Benevolent Saviors of the World.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20207/06/2012

I want to see some news on Skater Boy, or some new photos of him.

This other stuff is getting boring.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20307/06/2012

Funny thing about Rob & Skater Boy or Rob & Tom, if they were females following him around everywhere, spending all this time with him, etc people would assume that's his girlfriend but because they're guys it goes under the radar. Everyone just assumes he's straight. He's pretty much hiding in plain sight, fangirls are too stupid to notice anything. I think Rob is bisexual, he's dropped little clues that this is so and apparently he was more casual about it before Twilight.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20407/07/2012

I think Rob is bisexual, he's dropped little clues that this is so and apparently he was more casual about it before Twilight. Please, do tell!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20507/07/2012

[quote]E.L. James shocked fans by saying the sexy couple needs to stay away from the movie — find out why!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20607/07/2012

And here's a predictable fan's response to the Fifty Shades casting thing:

[quote]I’m pretty sure that movie will be softporn if not full blown. They shouldn’t be in it because they are a real-life couple and the public has no right to see them together that way or to that extent ….even though we may want to. They are so beautiful together as Edward & Bella & ther love scenes tastefully done…of course they were so sexy they inspired these stories..But should use unknown actors; maybe even porn stars for Grey & Anastasia.

"The public has no right to see them together that way."

So because their Twilight love scenes are 'tastefully' done, they shouldn't do more graphic sex scenes in films? Once again a fan crosses the line between Hollywood fantasy and reality.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20707/07/2012

interview by Samuel L. Jackson.

Jackson told me he has never had an unpleasant experience in public like a lot of actors have who go out in public with bodyguards. “I walk the streets, take the train, it’s real simple. Some actors create their own mythology.” He assumed a self-pitying voice: “Oh, I’m so famous I can’t go places, because I created this mythology that I’m so famous I can’t go places.”

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20807/08/2012

[quote]I think Rob is bisexual, he's dropped little clues that this is so

Well, it does seem that way since he likes being ambiguous about men and women in every interview.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 20907/08/2012

[quote]I think Rob is bisexual, he's dropped little clues that this is so.Well, it does seem that way since he likes being ambiguous about men and women in every interview.

Isn't it much easier to be accepted as bisexual, that way you can still play heterosexual men in movies. It's much more convincing if the public thinks you're into women as well. I believe, he would like everyone to think he is bisexual and that's the reason he misses no opportunity to drop hints in every interview.

Fact is: he's gay!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21007/09/2012

That bit from the Samuel L. Jackson interview is great. Celebrities making their own "Oh, poor me. I'm so famous!" drama.

Of course Robert and Kristen are guilty of doing that. In fact, all of their complaining about how awful it is to be so famous is getting really old by now.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21107/09/2012

But is it a fact, R210? That's the question. How do we know when Rob is such an enigma, and we don't know if he has a boyfriend?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21207/09/2012

R212 Well we know that he used to have a boyfriend. All those months with Tom S; he was always around. Not your "normal" heterosexual friendship. Yet we have never seen a woman following him around like that, except for the über dyke and we all know how real that relationship is.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21307/09/2012

I love one of the comments to Dlisted's story about Sienna's baby...

"Does this mean Rob Pattinson is a daddy too?"

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21407/09/2012

I agree the relationship Rob has with Tom is unusual, but if Tom is gay why is he having a baby with Sienna?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21507/09/2012

R215 We don't know if the baby is his,nor do we know how she conceived. Tom could indeed be bisexual, maybe Rob decided his eh...career was more important at the time.It's always possible to hook up later,when he's finished acting; which won't be for long now. There are many options here.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21607/09/2012

I wonder if the father of Sienna's baby is another man? Sienna became involved with Tom only shortly after breaking up with Jude Law or some other guy, yes?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21707/09/2012

Sienna had a baby girl this past weekend.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21807/09/2012

[quote]"Even though I'm under strict instructions not to say anything as it would completely defeat the point of everything I've tried to achieve in the last eight years. I'm feeling fine... It's all progressing nicely and it's very exciting."

What a weird thing to say. And what has she supposedly achieved in the last eight years that's so terribly important?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 21907/09/2012

Some girls claimed on Twitter that they saw Rob in London over the weekend.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22007/09/2012

"Open Question: Don't you think Robert Pattinson is closet bisexual?

He has always shown interest towards men, and also he was gay in the movie "Little ashes" (he said the kissing scenes were amusing) and he kissed taylor lautner, also he have said like "I'M JUST GAY :D" one time on a interview or something and said he wanted to kiss one guy under the mistletoe, but those two were just jokes but you get the hint! I think he is a little bisexual, but I don't mind at all if he, I love him! Just curious, what do you think? :)"

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22107/09/2012

[quote]Some girls claimed on Twitter that they saw Rob in London over the weekend.

Are he and Tom using Sienna as a surrogate mother, do you think?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22207/10/2012

It wasn't London where they spotted him, it was Leeds. They said he was somehow involved (thanked by people there) in a charity race in Leeds. Their account didn't make any sense to me.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22307/10/2012

More walkouts during Cosmopolis:

[quote]Just finished it's run here in Dublin. Dreadful stuff, in my opinion, but it'll probably be remembered more for the mass walkouts it caused. 4 at the arthouse cinema where I saw it, an almost stampede like 16 at a cinema in a suburban mall, rest assured the same'll happen Stateside.

[quote]I saw this in Canada. I was the seventh or eight person to walk out after 15 minutes. I’m in the business and have never left a movie so early. It’s experimental theater dialogue – completely unfit for the screen. Pattinson cannot pick a winner post Twilight.

Makes Tree of Life look like regular popcorn fare.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22407/12/2012

[quote]Dreadful stuff, in my opinion, but it'll probably be remembered more for the mass walkouts it caused.

Amazing. And I think that poster is right about how the same thing will likely happen Stateside. Honestly, the only ones who will sit through it in its entirety and then proclaim its brilliance will be the hardcore Pattinson fans. I doubt there will be many Twilighters who will have the patience for it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22507/12/2012

[quote]Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's romantic San Diego date

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22607/12/2012

Everybody looks white trash and dirty at Comic Con this year but since it's the last one and some retarded fan got run over the other day, does anybody really even care?

About any of this?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22707/12/2012

Rob and Kristen and the rest of the Twilight cast at ComicCon today. It's a very odd but funny pic.

So were they cold and distant as the nonstens claim or practically fucking on the table as The Daily Mail reported?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22807/12/2012

Nonsten are just as deluded and pathetic as the Robstens.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 22907/12/2012

Kristen Stewart somehow lost her outfit on the way to Comic-Con and thankfully a time-traveling hooker/back-up dancer for Jem! from the 80s was kind of enough to lend her some shit to wear – Lainey Gossip

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23007/12/2012

Stewart is definitely the most homely looking actress in the cast.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23107/12/2012

Rob talking about how Kristen always kisses him, and how he "just receives."

Also, I think he jokes(?) about kissing the interviewer guy...

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23207/13/2012

Rob always likes messing with people and being ambiguous, doesn't he, R232?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23307/13/2012

Don't you just feel the love?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23407/13/2012

My lord he looks retarded

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23507/13/2012

These two look more like twins than ever. And I fail to see the fiery romantic passion between them the Daily Fail insists was happening.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23607/13/2012

Stewart has 'welfare face'. She looks like Teen Mom Janelle. White trash never ages well.

Rob always looks like a retard. Always.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23707/13/2012

'Welfare face' indeed and we can see it runs in the family. Like mother, like daughter; Krissie has a lot to look forward to....

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23807/13/2012

I'm amazed that no one mentioned her recent growth in the breast area.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 23907/14/2012

Another thread mentioned Kristen's boobs. I think she's been eating better and has a padded bra.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24007/14/2012

Something tells me this will be the last installment of the DL boards devoted to "Robsten". There's not much left to say. And if the " break up" is as low key as we're all predicting, there won't be much to talk about then either. The two of them look like they can barely stand to be in the same room anymore. At this point it doesn't even seem as if their friendship will survive. Selling your soul is never worth it in Hollywood when you can't maintain normal relationships. And these two both did it all in the hopes of a career payoff that will never come. They're lacking that one necessary component for longevity in Hollywood - talent. Pity. So, who's the next big thing?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24107/14/2012

"I’ve always said – it will be interesting to see what happens with Kristen and Rob once the franchise is over. At this point, I do think they’ll stay together for another year or so afterwards, but after that… God knows".

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24207/14/2012

R242 Agree!! Still another year to go after BD2 released, maybe longer if these two asses still think their selling 'relationship' help with their non existent career.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24307/14/2012

Boy, it seems like most of the frau fans think Rob and Kristen will eventually get married, have kids and be together forever and ever. I think they're going to be in for a rude awakening.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24407/14/2012

Top of the flops at this year's Cannes Festival, David Cronenberg's Cosmopolis is a superficial adaption of Don DeLillo's novel in which a financial golden boy embarks on a day trip across Manhattan.

New York is in turmoil, the age of capitalism is drawing to a close and Eric Packer is chauffeured across the city in a white limo to get a haircut.

As the day goes on an eruption of activist protesters appear on the city's streets.

Packer - pale, laconic and aloof - watches helplessly as his empire collapses. His recent marriage to a wealthy young woman is a disaster and, according to his highly armed bodyguard, someone wants to kill him.

Cronenberg is back to his filmmaking roots, mixing sex, violence and death - but there is a serious breakdown of communication between DeLillo's book and the story told on the screen.

Cronenberg's adaptation is more like a fast cut-and-paste of DeLillo's pages and all the surrealism and jazzy writing is lost.

Instead the dialogue makes the story hard to follow and believe.

Worst of all is that once again Cronenberg has cast the wrong actor for the lead.

In A Dangerous Method it was Keira Knightley, here it's Robert Pattinson, whose performance is uncompelling and irritating.

The film only manages to come to life in the sequences shot inside the limo but that's only because great actors like Juliette Binoche and Samantha Morton are passengers too.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24507/14/2012

Even the troglodytes at JustJared are talking about all of the people who've walked out of Cosmopolis.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24607/14/2012

When will it release in US?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24707/14/2012

[quote]However, dialogue is arguably only as bad as its deliverance. Many saw Robert Pattinson’s casting in Cosmopolis a chance to free himself from the Vampire-Heart Throb image he’s been bound to for 4 years now. But, instead of giving audiences an assured, mature and thought provoking performance he just brings his Twilight best to the show; a moody, restrained and all too obvious performance that can’t quite hack the intensity of dialogue. There are numerous scenes during the film where Pattinson crushes under the weight of it all; most obviously the final scene where his performance gives a more ‘rebellious teenager’ feel than a man contemplating both physical and mental pain.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24807/14/2012

R247, August 17th, although probably only in NY and LA.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 24907/14/2012

this bord is dying..

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25007/16/2012

Honestly, I still like Pattinson and have been rooting for him. Starting to look like what I thought was fledgling talent is actually just interesting taste in scripts, though.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25107/16/2012

He can choose as many "edgy scripts" as he wants he is void of talent and charisma. He's got nothing on Gosling, Hardy, Fassbender, Garfield etc.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25207/16/2012

With Pattinson, there's no 'there' there. I reckon it's time to write him off. How many more chances does he need to "prove himself" as an actor? He's 26 years old, if you can't act by now it's time to throw in the towel.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25307/16/2012

Yes, it's interesting that the tabloids are now pitting Andrew Garfield against Pattinson as it looks like Garfield has kind of run off with the career Pattinson was looking to carve out for himself. Although, just watching Garfield act you can see he's leaps and bounds ahead of Pattinson in well...everything.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25407/16/2012

R254 True! Even Garfield's "girlfriend" is more classier than RIP Patt's.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25507/16/2012

Say what you will about Garfield, but he's at least a proper actor with drama school training and even stage experience. Pattinson can't even come close to that. The one stage experience Pattinson had he was fired from the job, supposedly.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25607/16/2012

I didn't see pics of him in a long time and did a double take at that one R234. What happened to this guy? he used to be cute in a weird kind of way, but now he looks horrendous, his eyes look weird as hell.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25707/16/2012

[Quote] Greene is really about to be the color of money. For the past four years, “Twilight” siren Kristen Stewart needed a garlic necklace of her own to avoid the immense amount of press requests and fashion houses longing to pin her face to their hot campaigns. Now the quiet bloodsucker in the background, Ashley Greene, is getting top billing.She’s currently gracing the cover of Cosmopolitan’s “Hot Issue” after landing on the front of Lucky, Women’s Health and a handful of other titles.

“[Stewart] is no longer the poster girl for ‘Twilight.’ The industry has fallen in love with Greene, who is being hunted down by producers for several upcoming roles,” an insider says.Greene is about to really cash in with three new films including the much-buzzed “CBGB,” on the New York punk scene and the venerable club. Execs at major fashion houses are drooling over her upcoming fall DKNY Jeans campaign.“Prada is one of many ready to pony up far more than the standard $20 million payday to land [Greene],” our source said. And all this before the last installment of "Twilight" hits theaters in mid-November.--

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25807/16/2012

Drugs, R257. Definitely drugs and lots of booze. But he's been looking horrendous for quite a while so this is nothing new.

R258, while I have no doubt Kristen's star will fade relatively quickly once Twilight is over I have a hard time believing Ashley Greene is some kind of A-lister in the making. She's a total nobody (although her DKNY ads came out quite nice-certainly better than the Florabotanica disaster). I'm sure the 'insider' for that article was her publicist.

And I am totally puzzled when people say Kristen is pretty or even beautiful. Looking at those Comic Con pictures-she looks like any greasy, dirty teenage girl you could find in any mall across America. Totally average face, look, and body. And the permanently stoned appearance doesn't do her any favors.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 25907/16/2012

Lainey [quote] Ashley Greene is about to dethrone Kristen Stewart??? The same Kristen Stewart who just won the box office this summer with a non-Twilight film and is about to claim yet another mega money franchise all while somehow maintaining her small movie credibility - that Kristen Stewart? Kristen Stewart can get any meeting she wants to in Hollywood, no problem. Ashley Greene couldn’t f-ck her way into most meetings, let alone the kind of meetings Stewart takes, and does, but only discriminately. Kristen Stewart doesn’t have to stop eating.

I know there are those of you who aren’t enamoured with Stewart. Fine. I get that. But like her or not, you are also not an idiot. You know that right now, by the Hollywood grading system, it doesn’t get higher than Kristen Stewart. She currently lives in the penthouse with Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence. No doubt you find both of them more agreeable.

In other words, this mentally unstable New York Post article is trying to tell you that Ashley Greene, a third tier Twilight cast member who “dated” a Jonas Vagina Virgin, is synonymous with Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Greene, bless her, she won’t stop trying. If she can’t stop embarrassing herself, why shouldn’t we continue to enjoy it? Here she is at Comic-Con the other day dressed for a tea party. Am also throwing in some shots of her with that other loser Kellan Lutz because, well, no matter how hard they want to escape each other, this is where they’ll always exist - side by side, B+ max forever.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26007/16/2012

Lainey is so invested in Kristen Stewart, it's SEVERELY creepy. Although I guess she has to carry twice the load now that Twilight ass-kisser Ted C is gone.

By the by, Ted, a movie about a talking teddy bear, will out gross SWATH by quite a large margin both domestically as well as globally. And it cost a fraction of SWATH's budget to make. By the end, SWATH, which hasn't even crossed the $400 million mark yet, will lucky to show a profit.

And by any measure, Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone are both higher on the food chain than Stewart, who outside of Twilight, is one enormous JOKE. Look what's on Lawrence's upcoming plate as well as Stone. Now compare to Stewart's next film, Cali, a movie by a third rate writer and a third rate director where she will transform herself into a 'stripper.' I mean, COME ON. The New York Post may be full of shit, but Lainey is literally a full bull shit making machine at this point. Either she really is a moron who pretends she's clued in but really writes what's akin to a 15 year old's LJ blog, or she's just cutting and pasting what Stewart's publicist wants her to say, with a little editing here and there.

Either way, it's ALL bullshit.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26107/16/2012

That made me laugh. Stewart is still in the media, because Twilight isn't over yet. As soon as it is, she'll be too. People didn't go to see SWATH, because of her, but because of Thor and Charlize. She was practically cut out of a movie she played a title role in and still got the worst reviews from the whole cast. Not to mention said movie was supposed to be a summer blockbuster, yet still doesn't make profits, if you go with the 2,5x budget rule. She still has no job offers and the only movie she had booked apparently is on hold, because no one want's to work on it. Yeah, Kristen Stewart is on the top of Hollywood /sarcasm

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26207/16/2012

It's basic. Unless Stewart learns to act and can somehow magically come up with a screen presence that's different from her tired old Bella/angry teenager routine, the downhill slide she's on isn't going to stop no matter how loud sycophants like Lainey yell and scream. The Acting With Your Teeth While Pulling on Your Hair School of Acting simply isn't going to save her.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26307/16/2012

krissy got a boobie job to keep robbie

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26407/16/2012

[quote] She still has no job offers and the only movie she had booked apparently is on hold

I thought she said she is preparing another prostitute role that is going to start filming soon? tan skin and blond hair...I only know the movie Akira which allegedly she got the lead role is still on hold now.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26607/16/2012

And any words on the sequel of SWATH? is it official?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26707/16/2012

R266 yeah, apparently during some Comic Con interview she was asked about Cali and said nothing is happening for now or something like that.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26807/16/2012

R263 nails it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 26907/16/2012

R268 Wow!! So these two haven't been filming for 7 months now, actually no filming at all in 2012 yet...and still nothing solid coming out from either of them? That is a really bad sign....but they still haven't realized the 'robsten stunts/games' they are playing now is not helping with their careers....

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27007/16/2012

Kristen will be in the film Cali next year. It's in pre-production.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27107/16/2012

Interesting little tidbit from Bohomoth:

[quote}BOHOMOTH says: July 13, 2012 at 2:03 pm One of my half-brothers knows Pattinson (went to school with him so not all that well but went to something they were at last year) and claims that they’re “very happy together” and so until I have my suspicions otherwise I’m going to keep referring to him as such. Sorry! However, it would be hilarious if it was all a sham and the second I have proof of that I promise you that I’ll sharpen my claws and lay into them xxx

(comments section)

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27207/16/2012

Boy does that sound convoluted, R272.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27307/16/2012

I thought Cali was supposed to start filming this summer? I also thought Mission: Blacklist was supposed to start filming soon as well? But there hasn't been much news on either (or Pattinson's reputed 5 projects). If Stewart is taking BIG, IMPORTANT meetings like Lainey says, it's interesting that she has nothing but one crappy project lined up and that's it. SWATH could have been a really important step for Stewart- if she managed to actually act and not mouth breath her way through another performance. But the way her acting was panned by critics, I just can't see it being a plus in her book, long term.

Are they a real couple? Are they not? I'm kind of meh on the subject at this point. It's grown so tired and boring. However, I will never be convinced that Stewart is anything but a lesbian. Like the sky is blue and the Pope is Catholic, it's an undeniable THING.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27407/16/2012

That blogger posted this in March when Pattinson and Stewart were in Paris for Fashion Week.

[quote]I have a friend who knows them who says that they are “very happy together” and that although K-Stew is only 21, they’re talking marriage in the long-term. R-Patz doesn’t “do” relationships, K-Stew’s an exception apparently. It took a long time for them to realise that they wanted to be together for keeps and the constant stalking from Twilight fans held them back from having a real relationship for a long time.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27507/16/2012

Have to say she looks cute here.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27607/16/2012

Better than this look

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27707/16/2012

I'm sorry to say, I disagree. The Comic Con look is just horrible on every level. Every. Level. Hair, makeup, clothing. I guess I like my stars groomed, polished and pretty (think Emma Stone).

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27807/16/2012

[quote]It took a long time for them to realise that they wanted to be together for keeps and the constant stalking from Twilight fans held them back from having a real relationship for a long time.

MARY!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 27907/16/2012

If she really is all about keeping it real then the second look is more her style.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28007/16/2012

Was this blind item reveal ever discussed on this thread?

[quote]Blind Items Revealed May 8, 2012

It has been an interesting few weeks for this celebrity couple. The couple, part of a huge franchise and consisting of a B+/A- movie actor andmovie actreess have always managed to give the impression they are a couple, when in reality they are not. It has never been that big of an issue until lately. With the exception of some flings our actor had on set with some of his co-stars, he has managed to keep everything he has done on the side on the down low. The actress has always loved the friendship and relationship the two have had although it has been entirely asexual. She does not really have feelings for anyone, whether it be male or female in a sexual way and has loved being part of a relationship without actually being in a relationship. Make sense? Well, although it works for her, it has not always worked for the actor. He would love to play the field and take advantage of all the women who want to be with him. Not in a Gerard Butler kind of way, but at least have some fun. Most of the time his drinking keeps him from getting too interested as that is by far his first love. Unbeknownst to the actress though, the actor has maintained a steady group of two or three other women who he spends time with which satisfies his needs. If the actress were to find out about them or if the relationships would be made public then she would be forced to answer questions about this long time relationship and move on which is something she is loathe to do. She likes being insulated. The problem is the actor has been seeing someone more frequently who is growing impatient and wants to be seen with our actor in public. She wants a real relationship and not just one consisting of random hotel rooms and hookups at his place when the actress is out of town. It got so bad that in the past two weeks, the woman actually showed up on the set where our actor was filming and he had to pass off the woman as an obssessed fan which our actress did not entirely believe. Also, a former lover of the actor who also happens to be a co-star got drunk with the couple and began revealing details of the relationship she had with the actor and did so loudly. She also saw the "obsessed fan," and said, "That looks exactly like the girl you showed me last year who you said was just your type and you were going to try and meet her." Although our couple headed back home together, apparently neither of them have stayed there together since the fateful time on set.

Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart/Ashley Greene

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28107/16/2012

R278 - I do think Emma looks better than Kristen, but Kristen has come a long way. Compare 276 with 277 (from 2010).

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28207/16/2012

Yes, we discussed that back a few pages, R281. What I find most interesting I guess, is not that particular blind item, but that after years of being told again again that they are THE REAL THING, there are still blind items touting the whole thing as a fauxmance. Usually couples that have this many blind items calling bullshit on their relationship (think Jade and Will, Tom and Katie)-are PR arrangements of some kind.

If they are so organic, real, low key and totally devoted to each other, why so many gossip items, over and over saying it's totally fake?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28307/16/2012

Kristen looked horrible at this year's comic con. Her hair looked greasy and unwashed and her clothes looked pure trailer trash. She looked gross and probably had bad BO.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28407/16/2012

so bohomouth has a BOTH a step brother AND a friend who knows them? Sounds legit.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28507/16/2012

As judges will sometimes tell lawyers when they are making an argument in trying to convince them to rule a certain way, "Don't overplay your hand".

If you want something to sound plausible, just lay out a few basic points explaining why your position has merit - don't go into a long, detailed and convoluted explanation of your position, or get carried away doing so!

When these PR pieces say things like Robert and Kristen want to be together forever and live happily ever after, that harms their argument and makes it come across as implausible.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28607/16/2012

Her boobs came from a push up bra and shirt the size of a toddler's tee.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28707/16/2012

I was bored at work the other day, looking at different actresses and their red carpet looks (yes, don't judge me) and there were some where Kristen Stewart looked OK/good, but then I'd see a picture of Emma Stone and everything about KStew just looked so average and mousy in comparison. She just doesn't have IT. She's so BORING and her face looks so very dead-and then you have that slightly horsey face and long chin. Again, it becomes glaringly obvious when you place her against somebody like Stone, who comes off so sophisticated and glamorous. Stewart is just so much boring, background noise. Basic, average. Nothing special. The most boring type of barely there pretty.

And she's GOT to do something about her hair. It's started to look like an 80's spiral perm. Couple that with the stupid high top sneakers, raggedy shirt and lime green skirt and she does look like she's on her way to pick up her welfare check.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28807/16/2012

[quote]When these PR pieces say things like Robert and Kristen want to be together forever and live happily ever after, that harms their argument and makes it come across as implausible.

Yeah, I can agree with this. I mean, even if you buy into the relationship and believe they are a real couple, I absolutely cannot imagine or believe they are going to get married, have babies and live happily ever after. They're 22 and 26. Stewart has supposedly been in this relationship since she was a teenager. They live in Hollywood. The odds of this lasting are slim to none. But because of the Twilight PR spin, not only are they dating, they are madly in love and will be together FOREVER.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 28907/16/2012

[quote]When these PR pieces say things like Robert and Kristen want to be together forever and live happily ever after, that harms their argument and makes it come across as implausible.

Pattinson, Stewart, and Summit all actually have mostly taken a less is more approach. But fans don't give a fuck about that and you get over the top Robsten vs. Nonsten battles. And anything written by gossip writers and not sent in by a PR person is going to be more concerned with getting readers than with being plausible.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29007/16/2012

[qoute]Sylly says: July 15, 2012 at 12:25 am LOL! I was convinced when you published that pic of their trashed hotel room bed and the bedside tables littered with beer and water bottles (I think? Maybe champagne bottles) after they met up for a fashion show a few months ago. Heck, you could damn near smell the sex just from the picture.

Ok so these are more comments from Bohomoth, but this one totally caught my attention. What picture is this? I looked on her site and could not find it anything. Anyone ever come across it?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29107/17/2012

[quote]so bohomouth has a BOTH a step brother AND a friend who knows them? Sounds legit.

No. It doesn't sound legit. Not at all. In fact, it sounds more like fan fiction than anything else.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29207/17/2012

I was being sarcastic about the "sounds legit" thing.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29307/17/2012

The odd thing about bohomoth is that she seems to really dislike Kristen Stewart. All of her posts about her are incredibly snarky, and she does not hesitate to call her out for being such a total bitch in her interviews. I agree though that her sources' comments about Stewart and Pattinson's "romance" are just not believable. It's an interesting conundrum to say the least.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29407/17/2012

Ugh can the emma stone publicist/fangirl please fuck off this is a robsten/nonsten thread not a place to swoon over your client.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29507/17/2012

Rob & Kristen don't act like 2 people who are madly in love with each other and want to be with each other forever. When you feel like that towards someone you want to be with them all the time and can barely stop from kissing or holding hands.

These 2 don't look like that at all. Most of the time they don't look affectionate towards one another or show any desire to touch.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29607/17/2012

[quote]Ugh can the emma stone publicist/fangirl please fuck off this is a robsten/nonsten thread not a place to swoon over your client

Honey, this is most certainly NOT a 'nonsten' thread. Please don't bring that silliness here.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29707/17/2012

[quote]Ok so these are more comments from Bohomoth, but this one totally caught my attention. What picture is this? I looked on her site and could not find it anything. Anyone ever come across it?

I went to the entry of when that picture was posted but it wasn't coming up on the site. I also have to question how this blogger would have gotten a picture of Rob and Kristen's 'trashed' hotel room since 5 star Parisian hotels place the utmost importance on privacy. Famous people stay at hotels like this all the time, they cost thousands a night and you can better believe the staff isn't taking cell phone pictures of their famous client's trashed rooms to sell to blogs.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29807/17/2012

That Bohomot site is basically another tabloid, she said that herself. As fun it is to read how she's trashing those two, she's talking out of her ass or repeating what is on another sites most of the time.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 29907/17/2012

Joking about hitting a woman, even your butchy little "girlfriend" is so classy, Rob. What a gentleman you are.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30007/17/2012

[quote]They're lacking that one necessary component for longevity in Hollywood - talent. Pity. So, who's the next big thing?

Considering they'll be releasing Hunger Games movies through 2015, I think that's going to dominate the next few years.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30107/17/2012

One of the fan's posts at the link above:

[quote]You know - at times like these, my mind often wonders and ruminates upon what a Great Master would have made of Kristen's ethereal beauty!!!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30207/17/2012

[quote]Heck, you could damn near smell the sex just from the picture.

The so-called "picture" is no doubt a figment of that woman's imagination. It's so odd--the fans often claim that The Couple are pristine and divine, yet they fantasize about them having dirty sex.

Reminds me of a photo that was up several threads back. In the photo you could see someone who was supposed to be Kristen brushing her teeth in her underwear. Fans swore that really was Kristen (I forget if Rob was in the picture) in the same hotel room as Rob. Turns out it was a photo of someone else. Silly stuff.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30307/17/2012

I still can't get over that super awkward 'kiss' picture from Cannes. Or Rob's weird tard face. So very strange.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30407/17/2012

Well, yeah, R304. And how many other awkward 'kissing' photos are there of them? How is it that a couple so very much in love always (always!) looks so uncomfortable when it comes to locking lips?

Beyond strange.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30507/17/2012

It really seems that every guy that Pattinson is seen with is either gay or at least bi. I found this little bit of gossip about Andrew Garfield, and we know he and Pattinson used to hang out.

--------------- Emma Stone is a beard. I heard too many stories about him and his escapades in LA. He is heavily into Shims/Trannies and is a bottom.

www.lipstickalley.com/f15/trapped-closet-celebs-who-will-never-come-out-414001/index9.html

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30607/17/2012

R306 more gossip please..

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30707/17/2012

I don't know about anyone else, but Emma Stone pings my lesbidar like crazy. I'm pretty sure Garfield/Stone is a mutually beneficial closeting situation.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30807/17/2012

[quote]Also, suits up top are banking on the fact that Robert and Kristen will never actually come out as a couple, or whatever they consider themselves to be. If they keep people wondering about what they are, then there will be no need for any official statements if something were to unfortunately turn sour. Good thing R & K aren't ones to worry about official titles, and rightfully so, they're only 19 and 23.

I just realized Ted was actually fairly consistent with his Robsten story for awhile there. That quote was from back in June 2009.

R275, I'm surprised you didn't quote the comment section at that link...

by Make It Go Fasterreply 30907/17/2012

R297 It's a thread about robert pattinson/kristen stewart and how lame they are,we really don't need to hear about how talented,classy,sophisticated emma is.they sound like a publicist on a mission.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31007/17/2012

[quote]Emma Stone is a beard. I heard too many stories about him and his escapades in LA. He is heavily into Shims/Trannies and is a bottom.

I knew it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31107/17/2012

I think R310 needs to go back to school and learn how to write a proper sentence.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31207/17/2012

Garfield/Stone are like the bizarro Robsten. Maybe gaybes, only with charisma and talent.

That said, I work in Chelsea where Andrew and Emma supposedly live (and where they are usually papped) and know people who have seen them together. I've always wondered how bearding arrangements work and how far they have to take it? Do they have to continue to pretend even when cameras aren't around?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31307/17/2012

R313, sometimes it extends as far as marriage.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31407/17/2012

I realize that, but that isnt what I'm talking about. I know people who have seen Andrew and Emma around NY with no cameras around, so if they are fake it seems to be a 24/7 job.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31507/17/2012

That's what bearding is about, R315.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31607/17/2012

They might actually enjoy each other's company even if they aren't fucking.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31707/17/2012

I have a really hard time imagining taking part in 24/7 type bearding. I would probably make for a very unconvincing beard...

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31807/17/2012

R300 I thought that comment he made was so out of place. Even if they are bearding who cares you can't do that. Very very trashy. Now what I didn't understand was what Kristen said after that, something like he didn't mean that or something like that.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 31907/17/2012

Perhaps they're cracking under the strain of it all.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32007/17/2012

Maybe they had a fight before comic con. There was all this passive aggressive stuff going on between them. She told him to "shut the fuck up" at one point and kept rolling her eyes when he was talking. During the Q&A Rob was asked by a fan: If your character in Breaking Dawn could give your character in Twilight any piece of advice, what would it be? And he responded: Keep it in your pants. Then Rob asked Stephenie Meyer: If there was another one, what would you write about? What do you think about Edward and Bella getting divorced?

And in that interview a few post up the "candid" exchange is just weird:

Rob: You're so much more eloquent in your own interviews. Kristen: You used to be. Rob: My priorities changed. I want someone to push you off your chair all the time now.

Then he does the pretend slap thing, and that's when kristen says he's joking.

So basically who knows wtf is going on with them.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32107/18/2012

What a strange duo.

And not only do we have their weird behavior in the interview, Taylor 'the ballet scene is AMAZING' Lautner is sitting next to them pinging away as always.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32207/18/2012

R321 that entire exchange reminded me of two good friends razzing one another. No spark, no chemistry. Just blah. How anyone can believe these two represent "epic love" is beyond me. Neither of them have a mature bone in their body. I'm sure epic love is a long way off in the future for both of them. With different people. Of the same sex, no doubt.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32307/18/2012

Pattinson is only a few years away from 30. Why does he always act like a giggling school girl?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32407/18/2012

r313/r315: The best bearding scenarios are when two people are actually friends and would be hanging out together anyway. The only thing they'd have to fake then, would be the kissing photo ops and they can do that when the paps have been tipped off and they know they're being photographed.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32507/18/2012

The new issue of OK magazine claims there is a Twilight tell-all book in the works that claims Robsten are / were in some kind of an open relationship.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32607/18/2012

The new Star claims Kristen did indeed have her boobies upgraded.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32707/18/2012

I couldn't stand being so fake 24/7,how draining it must be.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32807/18/2012

That article makes the supposed tell all book sound like it's just more of the same stuff we've been hearing for ages. One can only hope it has some credible and interesting gossip, but it sounds like it's going to be boring. We'll see..

by Make It Go Fasterreply 32907/18/2012

You can find scans of the article at the link.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33007/18/2012

You know no matter what happens with twilight and the two of them I don't want the threads to be over as someone pointed out a couple of pages back. I laugh so much with some of the comments you guys/girls make here. Of course I'm talking about the snarky witty pointless bitchery not the stupid nonstens we sometimes have. Well all this being said I think I'm gonna miss this. Someone slap me now

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33107/18/2012

I have a hard time believing Kristen Stewart could have 'wild sex' with anyone. She seems too stoned and lethargic. I guess like all of the other stories and tabloid pieces, we're supposed to believe a couple who can't even kiss properly and pretty much treats each other like snarky siblings, has wild, crazy, passionate sex. With each other.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33207/18/2012

[quote]That article makes the supposed tell all book sound like it's just more of the same stuff we've been hearing for ages. One can only hope it has some credible and interesting gossip, but it sounds like it's going to be boring. We'll see..

Yeah, that article is pretty much Robsten shipper lore put into print. Pattinson and Stewart had an attraction but she had a boyfriend. Pattinson starts dating/hooking up with Nikki Reed as a 'place holder' until Stewart came around. Reed and Angarano are both pushed to the curb and Rob and Kristen become a couple in a wave of secrecy, flannel and hooded sweatshirts. Nothing new except the little tid bit an 'open relationship'. And nothing on the blatant flirtation between Nikki and Kristen and what happened there. Boring.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33307/18/2012

Actually, Ted Casablancas has been saying all along in his blinds that they have an open relationship, so not even that is new.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33407/18/2012

My, he's "special"!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33507/18/2012

New shots of Robbie in L.A.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33607/18/2012

Rob needs to lose that stupid little girl giggle. Not only is he too old for that, but it seems forced and fake. I guess he thinks it makes him endearing or something. No. It just makes him seem, well, dumb.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33707/18/2012

I see Rob's back in Angry Actor Mode in those recent L.A. photos. Gee, poor guy, being hounded by the paps again. So misunderstood and everything.

Anyway, it looks like all of those 'Wild Sex' stories that are coming out are part of the push to market the last installment of Twilight. The timing is perfect: get the fans worked up one last time into a lather that turns into box office dollars.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33807/18/2012

[quote]Pattinson is only a few years away from 30. Why does he always act like a giggling school girl?

Maybe because he's a major queen?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 33907/18/2012

R335 What's with the clumsiness? This can't be real, he should be used to a microphone by now. Just like the giggle, it's all so fake and annoying.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34007/18/2012

R327 - if that credible news source The Star says so, it must be true.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34107/18/2012

I can't believe there isn't any new insider info on these 2. A while ago let's say last year someone would be saying something about them. I think people it's starting to get tired of Twilight and therefore them, as a couple or whatever it is they are.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34207/18/2012

The last two insiders who popped up on DL said they were a real couple. The one poster said they knew a London friend of Rpatz's and said they are truly fucking and have been for a while. And that Pattinson is getting very arrogant and full of himself.

The other poster said they were friends of friends and went to Rob and Kristen's house and famously said 'the clay floors were good for dancing.'

There have been various other insiders on DL over the last few years. One said she was a script girl on New Moon and described Rob and Kristen as 'aggressively bisexual.' Another poster said they knew someone on the crew of The Runaways and found Stewart to be a very unhappy closet case repressing her lesbian urges.

A commenter on Gawker posted to the story they ran about Pattinson's 'date' with Sarah Roemer back in December and said based on the film crews they know Pattinson fucks around and makes it no secret.

An old LChat 'insider' post described Stewart as a lesbian.

So every 'inside source' seems to have their own story.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34307/18/2012

The New Moon girl got into a bit of an argument with another "insider."

There was another datalounge "insider" in an unrelated thread, said they were both bi.

LChat has had a few "insiders" over the years. Jessica/haha was apparently a friend of Kristen's, I never read those posts and they have since been deleted. One on the old LChat can still be read, she talked about Kristen/Nikki, that they had something going on and some other stuff. I spoke to the most recent one, it has been deleted but can be read on PRsten, they said Kristen was a "Kinsey 5" and Rob a "Kinsey 2" and that the two of them fuck but aren't dating, that the two of them do a lot of drugs and that they're paranoid, etc.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34407/18/2012

Oh, another insider (this was from last summer) said Rob had something going on with Cronenberg's daughter. The one he was seen hanging out with at a party. If I remember correctly, that was also around the time Stewart went off to London to film SWATH and Rob curiously stayed in LA almost the entire shoot.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34507/18/2012

I can buy Rob and Kristen as drug buddies; I don't know about the rest of those insider claims. They really don't come across as a legitimate romantic couple even in the most casual sense. I still think that they have some kind of bearding arrangement, and that they are both probably gay.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34607/18/2012

If Rob is messing around with all these women and is such a hetero stud, then why does he often imply he is bisexual and give answers like "I thought you were going to ask me if I was gay and I wasn't sure how to answer that". ?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34707/18/2012

Gonna miss this thread when it dies.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34807/19/2012

[quote]Gonna miss this thread when it dies.

Come now, that's never going to happen. You people love telling your lies way too much.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 34907/19/2012

R344 I was around when the Jessica/Molly thing happened, it was around december 2010 and january 2011 and that is all true. We even asked them to prove they were really them and Molly posted something in her facebook, oh L chat you amuse me so and someone took a screencap, of course we lost all of our evidence when the board got deleted. Also Jessica started posting photos of her and then asked a mod to delete them. She called us all a bunch of idiots for believing Kristen is a lesbian and said she's into dudes and always has been. We've had lot of insiders over the years but lately there's noting new on them. I still think they lurk there sometimes and suspect Kristen knows something too I imagine they told her at some point.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35007/19/2012

You need a big hug, R349.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35107/19/2012

[quote]The last two insiders who popped up on DL said they were a real couple. The one poster said they knew a London friend of Rpatz's and said they are truly fucking and have been for a while. And that Pattinson is getting very arrogant and full of himself.

God. Are you keeping count? You don't really believe all of this 'insider' rubbish, do you?

Since it sounds like you've been posting for awhile, then you must know that anyone can be anybody online, right? And that means they can make up anything they want. Or be insiders. Or be privy to private information. Supposedly.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35207/19/2012

X

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35307/19/2012

[quote]WHICH super-famous young star was recently spotted making a late-night drugstore run for condoms, booze and a disposable camera? The 22-year-old actress is supposedly dating her equally famous film co-star, but he was nowhere in sight. Kristen Stewart

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35407/19/2012

R352, I was just posting a recap of the 'insider' stuff Ostend on DL. I never said any of it was true.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35507/19/2012

It amuses me how often the line that they're both BI, but definitely NOT homosexual comes up, not only here. "Someone doth protest too much" anyone?

The thing is, none of those insider stories, beside friends bearding for each other makes much sense. If Pattinson is a manwhore and is open about it, there would be rumors and even pictures of him being chummy with women, especially after all this time. The same with them being a couple or fuck buddies, they would be a lot more comfortable with each other physically and definitely not so eager to mock and ridicule each other in public.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35607/19/2012

Still think they're a pair of homos in a mutual bearding situation. Can't see any evidence to the contrary.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35707/19/2012

R357 Nails it

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35807/19/2012

[quote]WHICH super-famous young star was recently spotted making a late-night drugstore run for condoms, booze and a disposable camera? The 22-year-old actress is supposedly dating her equally famous film co-star, but he was nowhere in sight. Kristen Stewart

So they were planning to get drunk, have wild sex and make pictures of it all with a disposable camera. Undoubtedly they danced afterwards, clay floors really good for dancing!

Why am I having trouble believing any of this, with the exception of getting drunk...that is.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 35907/19/2012

The odd thing about this is that while there are no rumors about Rob dating other women, there are also no credible rumors that he's hooking up with guys, and that's always puzzled me. Shouldn't something have come out by now? I've always found it kind of odd.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36007/19/2012

Lainey Gossip thread. [quote] Lainey called Kristen Stewart a bitch when she met her first on the Twilight set back when they filmed the first film. She said that Stewart acted as if she's better than the rest of the cast and was arrogant. A year later Lainey changed her tune completely and started selling that Robsten-showmance and the heterosexuallity of Kristen Stewart.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36107/19/2012

Wow, I guess this thread really is dead if this hasn't been posted!

Offering up a rare glimpse of themselves together outside of work and promotional efforts, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were side-by-side in Hollywood, California on Thursday night.

Sure to set the web afire as avid fans analyze each and every detail down to facial expressions and body language, the "Twilight" co-star couple happened to be enjoying a date night at The Hotel Cafe to catch a performance by guitar playing pal, Bobby Long.

After the show, Pattinson led the way to the car while guiding his lady out to their ride by her hand rather than employing the typical paparazzi separation tactic.

The date night comes as Rob and Kristen's "Breaking Dawn" castmate Jackson Rathbone spoke with press at Comic-Con about his lovebird co-stars.

“It’s really cute. It’s endearingly awkward at moments, to be honest,” Jackson dished about how the two act around one another, adding, “Maybe that’s just off camera…”

Rathbone finished by saying, “It’s [going to] look great, it’s [going to] be great. They’re so sweet. They’re all fantastic actors.”

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36207/20/2012

Kristen in L.A. yesterday:

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36307/20/2012

Rob in L.A. yesterday:

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36407/20/2012

Kristen and Rob in L.A. last night:

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36507/20/2012

[quote]Ladies you’re gonna hate what I have to say but I was there last night and saw everything with my own eyes. I definitely agree that it was too loud for anyone to have heard them talking but there was PDA inside for sure. I think they just looked miserable with the paps because the paps are assholes and yell all kinds of shit at them to rile them up. I’m really giving up on ROb at this point but tbh as a woman, he made me swoon just watching him with Kspew. They held hands, he kissed her forehead, she leaned back on him, he kissed her neck. I hate to admit it but they looked happy together, smiling at each other. I kept watching them because I wanted to find a moment where they would give themselves away and show that they’re not really together but it never happened. As for the arguing, she didn’t argue with Rob at all, it was some other guy. People said it was her brother. *shrugs* I’m so deflated right now. I went last night just to see with my own eyes like I said but now I kinda wish I hadn’t. Bummed me out big time.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36607/20/2012

I don't buy it. It sounds like Robsten fanfiction. He acts completely opposite when they are seen, why would he hide his great love for the unwashed hipster in public if it is real. Their fans are obsessed with convincing everyone how real they are. But all these witnesses are not believable because their descriptions of their behaviour is too over the top and contradictory to how they act when on camera.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36707/20/2012

[quote]I’m really giving up on ROb at this point but tbh as a woman, he made me swoon just watching him with Kspew.

She's "giving up on Rob?" Why, because she wanted him for herself? Are those 'nonsten' women just as batshit as the other shippers?

Who knows. Maybe they are together. Stranger things have happened.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36807/20/2012

there is a big chance, they are real couple and just using their relationships to promote their movies and do an advertisement .. there is big chance they are not a couple, but pretending to promote their movies and do an advertisement..

by Make It Go Fasterreply 36907/20/2012

The "pda" we've seen seems awkward and staged so it's hard to believe that they are supposedly all over each other only when there NO pics to prove it. Everyone has a freaking camera phone and it's just implausible that there are no pictures at all of all the pda last night at that concert.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37007/20/2012

[R366]

That might be a robsten supporter posing as a nonsten trying to get people to believe.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37107/20/2012

Who the hell really knows anymore? It will be interesing to see their status (real or PR) this time next year.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37207/20/2012

I have to laugh at the 'holding fingers' picture if only because Pattinson's nails are kind of longish and oval and his fingers are so dainty and thin, it really does look like a woman's hand there.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37307/20/2012

Hmm...after reading that 'nonsten' blog I have to conclude those posters are just another type of fansanity that already exists at Robstennation/Intoxication Lady. They talk about 'swooning' over Pattinson but find Stewart 'trashy'. They also call Pattinson 'Bob' for some reason. They all sound like Pattinson fans turned sour. Just another weird facet of this fandom.

I agree, R372. That should be interesting. Where do they go from here? Where does it all go as their careers start to slide? Getting my popcorn ready.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37407/20/2012

They went to a concert, that everyone knows is always packed with Twihards, stayed for an hour and held fingers in two pictures. Yeah, it wasn't planned at all.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37507/20/2012

Everyone knows Rob goes to as many of the brit pack concerts as he can. Every twi-hard was looking for them and found them and tweeted about them. R and K both know this and yet still go!!! Its a set up, look at us were still here, were still important and just to prove it we'll hold fingers???? idiots the both of them, should concentrate on their awful acting and less on convincing people K-Stew is straight and not the butch lez everyone sees

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37607/20/2012

It seems like these concerts are like little live Twilight movies for the fans. They know when to show up, they know Robert and Kristen will be there, and then they watch the live 'PDA show'-whatever that may or may not be, with rapt attention, tweeting every single look, arm movement, clothing choice, etc. It's absolutely creepy on both sides because I think it's evolved into almost a symbiotic relationship between stalker and stalkee at this point.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37707/20/2012

Try as I might, I just can't really see Stewart as straight. I can't get past the gaydar with this one.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37807/20/2012

most funny thing to me, is that this couple crap doesn't make me pay money for their movies, I saw them for free :D

by Make It Go Fasterreply 37907/20/2012

I haven't paid to see a single Twilight related thing, so it's free for me as well.

I don't see the change in Robert Pattinson that the Pattinson fans turned sour describe. He seems fairly similar now to in earlier interviews to me.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38007/20/2012

R374 the level of delusion is fascinating. It's not like Pattinson looks like some Abercrombie model who's slamming it with trashy Stewart. They both look like some kind of rejects who don't know what washing machine and soap is.

Apparently the person who was tweeting live form the concert works for Summit. You have to laugh at those "coincidents"

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38107/20/2012

[quote]Apparently the person who was tweeting live form the concert works for Summit. You have to laugh at those "coincidents"

Is that what the 'nonsten' posters believe?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38207/20/2012

R382 it's a well known fact from what I gathered. She's involved with official fansites or fb or something and is present at every event.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38307/20/2012

That's some awkward hand holding, why don't these two just give up already they really are a joke.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38407/20/2012

The live tweeter is "Tink", who runs "Robsessed". She is an African-American young woman who attends tons of the Brit-pack's concerts hoping to run into Rob. She's also the one who claims she saw Robsten engage in some major PDA back in March (which I've linked to). She's not employed by Summitt, that's a lie.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38507/20/2012

Anybody who constantly goes to these concerts is a certifiable nutbag.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38607/20/2012

I thought they've played the "hand holding" game before? It's not new...they are trying to get the sheeps to watch Cosmo? distract ppl from the bad reviews and walk out of this movie? not gonna happen.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38707/20/2012

What I find kind of interesting about these fan encounters and witness accounts about handholding, forehead kisses and the like is, from what I remember of the Twilight movies and books-doesn't that describe how Edward and Bella act towards each other? It really is like a live Twilight movie for the fanatics.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38807/20/2012

I find it peculiar that their outing happens on opening night for the dark knight film. They have a knack for doing this when other films come out. Rob went paddle boarding when Hunger Games came out and pics were released right away. And last year they went and were photographed a full week when another film was out in theaters.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 38907/20/2012

"She's not employed by Summitt, that's a lie."

I'm just curious how you could know with such certainty that this Tink person is not employed by Summit?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39007/20/2012

Rob and Kristen look like they were on a three night bender.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39107/20/2012

I think there might be a few ladies from that nonsten board here. They sound just as crazy as their Robsten counterparts.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39207/20/2012

It must have been Robsten pap day since they were photographed together and separately 3 times.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39307/20/2012

Kristen looks better here.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39407/20/2012

[quote]Fans or crazy people weren't able to ruin their time because there was a Wall of Men that stood between them and the rest of the common folk.I recognized most of them - Rob's assistant/friend, Kristen's brother and manager/friend and the red shirt guy from my Johnny Flynn account.

So skaterboy was there too, what a surprise!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39507/20/2012

Sounds romantic.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39607/20/2012

I find suspicious that there's not a video of last night.

[395], from where this account came from?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39707/20/2012

These "norsten" are another shade of crazy in this crazy fandom. They don't call themselves "nonstens". Nonstens love Robert and hate Kristen. "Norstens" hate both.

Robsten is a cult that needs to convert everybody, maybe this is why they are trolling there now. Not really trolling, you need to have sense of humor to troll. This is serious bizness!!!!!!!!!!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39807/20/2012

This thread is really dying...

by Make It Go Fasterreply 39907/20/2012

[quote]These "norsten" are another shade of crazy in this crazy fandom. They don't call themselves "nonstens". Nonstens love Robert and hate Kristen. "Norstens" hate both.

Dear. God. 50 Shades of Crazy is more like it.

So they again went on a date with 15 other people. What fun. Do they ever just go out the two of them, driving themselves, like a normal couple? What an entirely strange situation with very strange people. What a dysfunctional bubble for all involved. What will happen once Twilight is officially over?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40007/20/2012

The most stupid "argument" I've seen in the interwebs about these two and specially Kristen is that, if you hate them or her, is that you're a fat jealous hater. Jealous? ORLY? Jealous of what?

These two look miserable, it's a miserable life to spend your days pretending to be something you're not (whatever they are, I know nothing, the only thing impossible to deny is that Kristen is gay), to tell a lie to mantain another lie to mantain another lie... Seriously, what I would envy in this kind of life?????

The fascination with these two and their "relationship" (whatever it is) is just a sympton of everything that is wrong in our society. I think Twilight itself is something sick, toxic, it sends all the wrong messages and yet there are women saying that "are having problems with dealing with the fact the Edward is a fictional character", all these women saying that they would leave their husband for Robert Pattinson...WTF? How do you say that you leave your husband for a man that you don't know and can be a total asshole??? You don't know him, they just love their delusional projections. I give kudos to Robert when he says that the insanity and fascination it's about Edward, because, I agree. I doubt this would happen if he had become "famous" with another caracther.

When I read this kind of thing, I feel glad that I'm single. If the relationships today are so fucked up, I don't want to be in one.

Sorry for the rant.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40107/20/2012

Yeah R401 I don't get that argument either.

But while the fans have been obsessed to a feverish point (hence what has made Robert and Kristen pretty famous for a little while) they aren't the only ones at fault. It's pretty clear that there is something missing in their lives that these films fulfilled, and now is fulfilled by the "epic love". Summit and these "actors" seized the opportunity to make a motherload of $$$ and garner a lot of fame for themselves fully aware of what the fans wanted. What gets me is the victimization of Robert and Kristen by the actors themselves as well as their fans.

They aren't victims! They are willing players. Isn't the fact that the fandom is completely divided a sign that they aren't innocent victims of the hollywood machine? How many branches of the fandom are there? You have your Robsten shippers, nonsten, norsten, nonberts, krisbians.... am I missing anyone? These actors don't come across as the fascinating human beings these fans think they are, imho. I don't even think that Kristen could find the word fascinating in the dictionary. Or can even spell dictionary. And Robert usually looks too drunk or high to help.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40207/21/2012

A lot of lesbians love golf, just sayin' (is this girl hiding in plain sight?)

Showing off her athletic prowess, Kristen Stewart closed out the week by hitting the links in Malibu, CA on Friday (July 20).

The Bella Swan babe looked cute and casual in short shorts and a baggy t-shirt while playing a round at the Malibu Golf Club with a gal pal. (according to poster at JustJared this 'gal pal' was actually her father.

The golf course outing comes after K-Stew spent the previous night on the town with co-star beau Robert Pattinson - as the pair hit up The Hotel Cafe to catch a performance by guitar playing pal, Bobby Long.

With their relationship seemingly still going strong, a report from HollywoodLife claims that Stewart and Pattinson are taking things to the next level by shacking up together in Tinseltown.

Of the shared dwelling place, their source tells, "They love each a lot because they can be real around each other. They have major trust with each other. They also don't like how they can't really go out all the time and do regular things so that has really made them homebodies for the most part. But instead of being hermits they try to hit the town on dates occasionally, but they think their fame has made them boring people for their age."

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40307/21/2012

I've never heard of any of Pattinson's musician friends, couldn't name you one song they sing or even what they look like and only recognize their names from this thread, so I'm being serious when I ask if these singers have ANY legitimate fans? Or are these concerts just a Twihard circus where they can stalk Pattinson and Stewart and hope they too can witness some Edward/Bella PDA action and then live tweet about it. Because from what I can tell, and the various concert fan sightings we've read about in these threads, it's the same ol' bullshit every single time and I can't imagine everybody's management team isn't quite aware of the game at this point (is it a game?). It all seems so predictable.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40407/21/2012

Dose the butch still have two oranges in her chest?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40507/21/2012

Lol @ the pics of Kristen playing golf. She really is just a lesbian stereotype. How anyone thinks this bitch is straight is beyond me.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40607/21/2012

I hope we learn to find out she's also joined a softball team.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40707/21/2012

are golf clubs really that desperate that they allow trashy hookers in now. Who the hell dresses like that for golf? she even went all out for this photo op, padded bra (or 2)is back. those boobs look like there about to hit that fuck you attitude right off her face

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40807/21/2012

she looks more and more like some trashy la whore.SACK THE STYLIST oh and the publicist too because this whole "straight" schtick aint working.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 40907/21/2012

Stew did look cute in the shorts.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41007/21/2012

[quote]so I'm being serious when I ask if these singers have ANY legitimate fans?

Well, R404, you make a good point. And I'm going to take a wild guess and say no, they don't have any legitimate fans. And that's pretty creepy, too. I mean how good must it feel to be up on stage looking out at all of the withered old women who've been following you around for the last several years believing that you are actually Edward Cullen pretending to be Robert Pattinson?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41107/21/2012

Oh, for heaven's sake. Another fan who thinks she's Kristen's mother. Talk about delusional.

[quote]Kristen has really come a long, long way from the endearingly awkward yet confident girl she used to be....I always had a smile when I watched again and again her ComicCon'12 interview. It felt like watching my little girl grew up before my very eyes...

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41207/21/2012

[quote]Dear. God. 50 Shades of Crazy is more like it.

Oh, now that's LOL worthy. Dammit.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41307/21/2012

Pattinson in Blackbook magazine. The article is written in a third person "Fight Club" style. Apart from crowing about his career 'success' at Cannes, here is what he has to say about Kristen:

[quote]Take Rob’s girlfriend, Kristen Stewart. She is one of the few things that does get me racing. Our romance is, happily, sanctioned by the Twilight Industrial Complex. As “Twilight and Production” puts it, “Fans appear willing to accept a romantic involvement that takes Pattinson off the market if it literally translates into their beloved characters.” And so Kristen’s heart and I get together nearly everyday. But we’re not sworn to each other until death do us part. Rob read that in a tabloid recently and he thought its ridiculous. “There was a magazine, with these pictures, saying I was getting married. No one ever knows what is true or what isn’t,” he says exasperatedly. “Even my own mum called to ask me if it was true.”It’s not. At least, not yet. But it is true that Kristen has always done something to me that others haven’t.

Seriously, does nobody realize Kristen is gay? What a puzzlement.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41407/22/2012

I think with Cosmopolis being a flop and a critical disappointment, any hope Pattinson had of being a legitimate actor went out the window. But really, it's combination of bad scripts choices and fundamental lack of talent and charisma that has put Pattinson on the downhill career trajectory he's on. Tick Tock.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41507/22/2012

Robsten is a safety net they can both fall back on when their performances get inevitably slammed by critics. Critics panned On the Road at Cannes? Show some PDA on the balcony, everyone will forget about it. Cosmopolis walkouts? Just go on a romantic date with your whole entourage, get your picture on Just Jared holding hands, get some eyewitnesses (paid) on Twitter gushing fanfic about your adorable & hot PDA and people will forget all about how much your movie sucks. This is the sad and pathetic truth about Rob & Kristen. They are mediocre actors who have chosen to rely on their 'relationship' (whatever it is in reality, who even cares) to market themselves. They're a 2-person circus act. No wonder it's only the diehard Twicrazies swooning over them anymore. The Twilight fandom is fading and most of the fans who once adored Rob realize he's not a special snowflake. He's as big a famewhore as anyone else in Hollywood, if not more.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41607/22/2012

There's no real or interesting gossip about them at all; everything we hear seems scripted by their pr teams and it's boring.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41707/22/2012

The sheep always want to blame Nikki Reed for calling the paps whenever they would hangout but its clear to see Rob and Kristen have been pulling the strings this whole time like the fame whores they are.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41807/22/2012

R16 hits the nail on the head completely. I think Rob in particular is really starting to show how desperate he is to still be hot stuff, when it's clear that he's fast becoming old news.

He's always been a famewhore. The both of them will soon long for the days when they could whinge relentlessly about how hard life is being so famous, because a year from now they'll be irrelevant.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 41907/22/2012

It's all nonsense games and fuckery aimed at teen girls and their obese mothers and grandmothers.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42007/22/2012

Why bother showing up to an award show if you're going to give your award (no matter how lame it may be) to the audience and mumble a few phony thank yous? Once again Taylor Lautner impresses by bathing, putting on clean clothes, and sounding articulate. While Robbie and Krissy, er, don't.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42107/23/2012

Teen Choice? How embarrassing for two Serious Actors who want to be taken seriously by serious critics and serious fans.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42207/23/2012

[quote] Rob & Kristen only came to accept. They didn't even sit in the audience and stayed backstage until it was time for them to come out.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42307/23/2012

They look like the scummy owners of a trailer park, dressed up for their anniversary "fancy dinner" at Arby's.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42407/23/2012

Wow, Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence won best kiss at the Teen Choice Awards last night? The Twihards are slipping on their game.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42507/23/2012

Vulture compiled a list of Hollywood's 100 most "Valuable" stars based on a listed of weighted metrics: Domestic Box Office, Foreign Box Office, Studio Value (what studio execs think), Likability, Oscar noms (or wins), Critics' Scores, Magazine Covers, Tabloid Value.

Stewart comes in at 38 but other than her magazine covers (a whopping 32!) all of her other scores are very low, especially likability (only 40%). In comparison, her main competitors, Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence, made the top 20 (19 and 16 respectively). Just goes to show Stewart's career is based entirely on Twilight and an over eager publicist. Certainly not talent or charisma. And with 32 covers, can this girl really claim she hates fame?

Lautner is next at 49 (again with very low critics' scores, likability and studio value).

And poor Robbie is rounding out the trio at 59 with terrifically low critics' scores, likability (at 31% he is below Lautner and Stewart) and studio value. Those actors in his weight class-Daniel Radcliffe and Shia LaBeouf, both made the top 20.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42607/24/2012

32 magazine covers. Now that is interesting. Especially when you think back to some of her, um, profound comments about not wanting to play the game and all. And I have to wonder what some of her most fanatical fans are thinking--you know, the ones who see Kristen as their savior because she 'gets' them. Then again, those same fans will no doubt ignore the numbers and keep themselves in denial.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42707/24/2012

I don't think anybody else on that list had that many magazine covers. Not any of the A-listers, not even grasping famewhores like Blake Lively. But then again, Blake Lively owns her shit, while Stewart likes to pretend she's 'not playing the game.' No wonder she goes on dates with her publicist.

But when you have that kind of constant exposure and you still aren't consider 'likable' by the public or 'valuable' to the studios, something is very very wrong in your game plan.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42807/24/2012

I'm surprised to see how low Robert is on the likability scale. It's odd, considering the huge amounts of money taken in by the multiple Twilights. But I guess one way of looking at that would mean that the same fans go to see several viewings, so he's not appealing on a broad scale.

But the truth is he doesn't come across well in interviews (all that mindless giggling!), and his stale, wooden acting isn't making him anymore likable, either.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 42907/24/2012

Check out Rob's sassy gay hands when he thinks the camera is off.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43007/24/2012

[quote]I'm surprised to see how low Robert is on the likability scale.

Me too -- I would have thought of the three it would be Kristen by miles. I think Rob and Taylor's likability has carried them a long way. Lord knows their talent hasn't.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43107/24/2012

Well, out of the three, Taylor scored the highest likability score (44%)-but it's still not 'good.'

Here is the methodology:

[quote]How generally positive does the U.S. population feel about each actor? The market research firm E-Poll provided us with the percentage of the public who find each star “likable,” based on the company’s regular polling about attitude toward celebrities.

Remember, being recognizable isn't the same as being likable. And the stink of Twilight and what the general public thinks of it is highly negative. Pattinson is a teen heartthrob, his fans are generally seen as annoying teens or out of touch middle aged cows, and people are either generally indifferent to his films or just dislike them. However, with all that said, I'm STILL surprised Stewart managed to score a 40%. Although for an actress that's a horribly bad score. Again, her PR is putting her out there in great numbers, but the quality - making people like her, or even interested in her, just isn't there. I remember New York Magazine once said they were playing a dangerous game with her PR and where she goes after Twilight, and I agree. I don't think she's doing herself any favors. But of course the biggest problem is that she's a mouth breather who can't act.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43207/24/2012

Robert and Taylor are way more likable than kristen so it is kind of odd that she came out ahead in that category. It's also surprising that she and her PR team have gone after so many magazine covers, and she still gets away with claiming that she deplores fame and wants to keep it real. Everything about her is so fake, from her carefully constructed public persona to her PR driven relationship with Robert. Her publicity team deserves huge kudos for the amazing job they've done selling her. It's too bad she can't act if her life depended on it.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43307/24/2012

Mainly, Stewart should be afraid that Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence, both who haven't been in the business half as long, and aren't on 32 magazine covers or paid $34 million, ranked much much higher than her in likability and studio value. That says a lot about Stewart's talent as well as her PR and how the industry perceives her. Not good for her at all.

Mainly I think all 3 can be entirely written off. I very much doubt there will be anything left of their careers in 3 years.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43407/24/2012

Jodie fucking Foster did her own shopping, laundry, etc post-hinkley. If she could deal with it at her level of fame then, this douchebag can deal with it now.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43507/24/2012

Kristen Stewart 'cheats on Robert Pattinson with married Snow White And The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders'

WTF????

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43607/24/2012

Separate thread, R436.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43707/24/2012

Michael Woodson ‏@michaelcwoodson Allegedly, Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson. I wonder where Dakota's hiding. #lesbiaaaaaan

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43807/25/2012

So will Rob allow himself to be a public cuckold? What will happen to all of the sites devoted to the Couple of the Century?

Oh, this is hilarious.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 43907/25/2012

I feel really bad for Rob on the off chance that he and Kristen are/were legit.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44007/25/2012

The Robstenation blog is curiously silent right now. I haven't seen any posts....

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44107/25/2012

Well, at least these threads were right on three counts:

1. The 'romance' was not real.

2. Kristen Stewart is a bitch.

3. Robert Pattinson is, shall we say, most likely weak in the heterosexual deliverance department. Or he's asexual. Or in the very least, he's a wimp.

As for the Kristen Is A Lesbian Thing, that's still up in the air.

Three out of four isn't bad, though.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44207/25/2012

This explains a lot of things. For example, those angry, cold photos of them in London or in the airports where it looked like Kristen didn't even want to be in the same air as Pattinson. In fact, come to think of it, 95% of the photos of them together (unless they are posed on the red carpet) generate absolutely nothing.

But, lately, she's been looking quite a bit happier in their supposedly candid photos. Of course, the fans attributed that change to the growing love of their relationship. Guess that wasn't the reason, though. Nope. She's been getting it elsewhere.

But the truth is, she didn't cheat on Robert since they never had a real relationship in the first place.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44307/25/2012

Somewhere Michael Angarano and Nikki Reed are laughing their asses off!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44407/25/2012

"The Epic Couple That Never Was"

I can't imagine the scrambling PR people working frantically to put a positive spin on this. But the show must go on!

Got to keep those delusional fans delusional just a little longer. The next (and thankfully, last) installment of Twilight comes out, when? November? Let's see how they patch this story up to keep the 'couple' intact until then.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44507/25/2012

Thank god the end is nigh for these losers and their crazy fangirls

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44607/25/2012

Did anybody check on The Intoxication Lady? Is she still alive?

Robstenation printed Kristen's apology and then disabled comments because the web mistress is 'heart broken.'

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44707/25/2012

[quote]Did anybody check on The Intoxication Lady? Is she still alive?

She posted yesterday and she's absolutely crushed of course.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44807/26/2012

[quote]This thread is really dying...

Not even close! And we thought shit was getting BORING?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 44907/27/2012

[quote]Robert Pattinson is, shall we say, most likely weak in the heterosexual deliverance department. Or he's asexual. Or in the very least, he's a wimp.

So are you saying Robert is bad in bed, or that he's gay and doesn't like women?

I'd like to know what my options are.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 45007/27/2012

The person who predicted this being the last thread: what the fuck?

by Make It Go Fasterreply 45107/27/2012

Bump cause I'd hate to see this thread die due to more activity being shown to the cuckhold thread.

by Make It Go Fasterreply 45208/17/2012

Well, I'm the one who started this thread, and I don't mind seeing it go away since most of the people who were here are on the Cuckold thread now anyway.

I mean, afterall, Robbie the Cuckold is what's happening these days!

by Make It Go Fasterreply 45308/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.