Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So two or possibly three of the Jonas Bros are gay?

Get out of here.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 10104/13/2015

Honestly the one I think is gay is Kevin Jonas, which is obvious to anyone that isn't an idiot. All the rest I am skeptical about.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 106/24/2012

The consensus seems to be that Kevin and Joe are gay. Nick is straight. And there is a fourth Jonas Brother out there, but he's not old enough to assess yet.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 206/24/2012

LOL, Blanche. I can almost hear you talking about Miss An-jeah Dickinson.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 306/24/2012

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 406/24/2012

Are those shots for real or photoshop, R4? If they are in fact legit, then much props to Joe for "coming out by *not* coming out". The latest pics of him out with that hunk who's supposed to be his trainer has probably got even his most ardent fangurls rolling their eyes.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 506/24/2012

Those pics are fake, right?

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 606/27/2012

Yes, R6. VERY FAKE! The Jonas Bros. at STRAIGHT. Each and every one of them. I am certain!

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 706/27/2012

I suspect the "hand holding" part is Photoshopped, but it does serve to illustrate how "couple-y" they look even without the linked hands.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 806/27/2012

Those pictures are all manipulations and aren't actual photos of Joe Jonas and Darren Criss together...unfortunately.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 906/27/2012

The pics are obviously photoshopped as there are different sized hands, fingers where there shouldn't be etc but as R8 said they do look very couple-y. They look to be mostly original pics with hands/arms added where apprpriate to give desired effect.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1006/27/2012

R9 completely right. Ignore my previous post. I have found two of the original pics of Joe on google where he is completely alone.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1106/27/2012

The pics may be fake but the cocks inside of JJ are quite real.

I think Nick is probably straight. No opinion about Kevin, he just doesn't register much with me. But since he and the wife sleep apart, one wonders.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1206/27/2012

Oh, and I forgot to post a link to Joe giving the finger to the paparazzi.

Guess he didn't like them disturbing him and his current trick. Lots of pics of them together. They're a cute couple. No Harry and Louis, but cute together.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1306/27/2012

Cheryl dear, methinks the fumes from your rotten vag are making your eyes water and fucking up your vision. Those pics are real. And that guy looks like Darren Criss.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1406/27/2012

In every Jonas brothers thread, I must state two things:

1. I don't really know who they are, or what they sing, or act, or whatever

2. I like the one who looks like mr. Scheffield

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1506/27/2012

Now, now, R14. I am a little sensitive because I got my period.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1606/27/2012

[quote]The consensus seems to be that Kevin and Joe are gay.

There is no "consensus" on anything of the sort. Yes, there was a CDAN blind item that rather strongly pointed at Kevin as a closet case, but there's nothing but idle speculation about Joe, and Kevin is unconfirmed regardless of what Ent Lawyer has to say.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1706/27/2012

Even I can see Joe Jonas is gay.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1807/02/2012

Me too Helen...

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 1907/02/2012

When did Nick Jonas become such a hottie. I thought Joe was cute, but Nick has just surpassed him.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2007/09/2012

Another shot.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2107/09/2012

Kevin is not as ugly as the non-famous baby Jonas but he is just ready to fly right on outta here.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2207/09/2012

So glad Nick's ass is holding up, as R20's welcome pick shows.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2307/09/2012

Baby Jonas is pretty flaming for a preteen, too. I think Nick is the only straight one.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2407/09/2012

Joe's new girlfriend couldn't be more aptly named.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2507/09/2012

I'm kinda disappointed that two of them are gay but somehow Nick was spared.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2607/09/2012

Joe Jonas looks absolutely gay in those pics.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2707/09/2012

I don't know which one is which and no, never heard their music but only one is cute. The one that was giving his finger to the photographer, he's cute. Arn't they all incredibly short?

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2807/09/2012

The one flipping off the paps is Joe, R28.

I agree he's the cutest but Nick is looking better, more manly.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 2907/09/2012

My god, someone said once to a magazine that One was gay, and another was not virgin anymore, and was pretendin to be, using that fucking ring. Then, Kevin was already married that time, left Joe and Nick. Joe took the purity ring off and then said he was not virgin, who left? YUP! "DING DING DING" yes, Nick Jonas. Can't believe nobody noticed this before, he does not seem to be, but who doesn't look like one, is actually that one. you know what I mean? Nick have this kinda complex with mess, and have fashion sense, sings like a girl since, like, forever and etc... and don't say to me that he has dated Miley Cyrus and the devil and anyone else, gays can date girls, actually a lot of them before they come outta closet and that stupid ring, just makes him more guilty, cause everytime his relationships are getting really hot, or close to something, he just break up... --'

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3007/19/2012

I think Kevin is gay, but Joe and Nick are def straight.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3107/19/2012

[quote]Joe and Nick are def straight.

"def straight" makes me think the person(s) in question must be extremely gay.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3207/19/2012

Kevin was pushed into that bearded marriag by his fundie parents. Kevin and wife each sleep in their own bedroom. The excuse is that he snores.

R31 doesn't know about Joe's live-in trainer - and the trainer isn't female.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3307/19/2012

I think they're all gay. Nick overcompensates with the glut of jock pics and serious, brooding "artist" persona but his fabulous side still sneaks out when he's with Joe.

Caption this pic:

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3407/19/2012

God, you shrieking queens are pathetic.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3507/19/2012

Like my purse?

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3607/19/2012

Pretty sure Nick is the only straight one... if there is a straight one.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3707/19/2012

I think all three are gay. I know some many brothers who are gay.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 3907/19/2012

Nick has had much more exposure to gays than his brothers. He was just a kid when he started appearing in Broadway musicals.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4007/20/2012

R40, What the hell does that have to do with anything? You sounds like some fucking freeper.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4107/20/2012

What it means Fucktard r41, is that Nick has spent more of his life surrounded by gays who were his equals in employment while his oldest brother, Kevin, has spent more of his life under the influence of fundies. It takes a modicum of intelligence to comprehend things like this, so there's no reason to expect a jackass like you to understand.

[quote]You sounds(sic) like some fucking freeper.

You "sounds" like a moron.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4207/20/2012

Why is the ugly one always gay?

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4307/20/2012

Given how much time Nick spends on Broadway I am sure that guy had dick up his ass at least once to know first hand what his brothers talk about when they think they are alone.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4407/20/2012

I don't think Kevin Jonas is ugly. He's ordinary guy cute and has bad hair, but he's not hideous.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4507/20/2012

Nick has straight face.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4607/20/2012

Brothers are not likely to have gay talks even when both are gay. Most brothers act closeted to one another. This lasts until they get into their mid 20's.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4707/20/2012

Nick is the only one that matters.

Dat ass.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4807/20/2012

nick is the only straight one.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 4907/20/2012

[quote]I don't think Kevin Jonas is ugly

Bitch, did anyone say that.

Take a tip from Linus, Marcie and Jan Brady and get glasses. And not George Glass.

They said of the three brothers Kevin is the ugly one and he is. Of course baby Jonas is pretty ugly but he could grow out of that.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5007/20/2012

What are the Jonas brothers famous for having done? When did they do it, are they retired? I don't think I've ever seen them in anything except as celebrities on DL.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5107/20/2012

C'mon, Nicks is weird, and he support gay marriage, use purse, and it is not a common bag, it is a purse, Louis Vuitton, as my mom, and it is sometimes two. He had this "awesome", interview to a gay magazine, saying he love the gay fans cause they have nice taste and give him nice gifts which he loves to use. Babe, guesse we got ya!!! closet is not funny, honey!!

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5207/20/2012

No one gives a shit about them anymore. Try to catch up old fella.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5307/20/2012

Was flipping channels and saw a preview of the reality show for the married one. His wife seems like an aggressive beard, I think he's in trouble.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5407/20/2012

HAHAHAH, I just saw that comercial haha, LMFAO... You know something? I thinks it's Nick and no one else... In fact, I think two of them are, Joe and Nick... didn't they had some kinda crush or somehthing some time ago? hauhauhha

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5507/20/2012

If Nick's pot belly gets any bigger I'm going to have to let him go.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5607/20/2012

I want to have sex with Nick Jonas.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5707/21/2012

[quote]C'mon, Nicks is weird, and he support gay marriage, use purse, and it is not a common bag, it is a purse,

It's called a MURSE

Please use correct terminology

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 5907/21/2012

Somehow the expression "hit him with your murse" just doesn't cut it.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6007/21/2012

"When Kevin Jonas talks, Nick's murse falls out of his mouth."

I don't know; I think it works.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6107/21/2012

F&F the pedo-accusing jackass at r62. We don't need any more Anita Bryant wannabes.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6307/21/2012

OP, Blanche Devereaux said "git outta heah". Without the drawl, it's nuttin.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6407/21/2012

[R59] NO! Not in his case, there's a photo, where he's using a PURSE, yes, a PURSE, there's actually two photos. --'

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6507/22/2012

r63

Poor pedobear got called out

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6607/22/2012

It's a MURSE

Male P U R S E

MURSE

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6707/22/2012

They should pass a Jonas Brothers's law

Part I:

Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas must appear shirtless at all times

Part II:

This shall be subject to a six month review, if at any time the Jonas Family Figure starts to be apparent, then Part I of this law shall be void

Part III

Kevin Jonas and Baby Jonas, hereafter known as "the ugly ones" shall NEVER appear shirtless, under penalty of death.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6807/22/2012

I can't wait for the reality show to start.

Once these boys appear on TV every week, their "natural tendencies" will be all too apparent to everyone watching.

This was a BAD idea, whoever thought of it...

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 6907/22/2012

I like Kevin too, it's just that's he's cute rather than hot.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7007/22/2012

Ah he's not cute, Kevin Jonas is ugly.

Are you a blind person and using a descriptive browser.

He's fat, he's got Jewfro and he's not an "N" nor a "J" so that's just racist.

He isn't even goodlooking enough to land a hot asian.

And anyone who says so is blind or lying

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7107/23/2012

I sort of feel sorry for the fugly one.

Can you imagine having these hot brothers and looking like he does?

Talk about getting a complex. Still, I'm sure there are plenty of guys who'd do him, just because of the last name.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7207/23/2012

We must have TOTALLY run out of ideas for new TV shows.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7307/23/2012

It's not his idea. Evidently the beard, er, wife decided she'd better put her status as Mrs. Jonas to work and was instrumental in this happening.

Of course, this shit is right up "executive producer" Ryan Seacrest's alley. If he can make stars of the no-talent Kardashian whores, surely he can make a hit show with a once-famous boy bander (especially if his good-looking brothers agree to drop by to visit).

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7407/23/2012

MARY Jonas!

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7507/23/2012

I know a guy that is almost as hot as Joe but he's straight. Do you think I should get him drunk or valium him up and do him?

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7607/24/2012

Kevin's wife seems like the type who would out him if she doesn't get her way.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7707/27/2012

Couldn't you see Joe Jonas doing a remake of this video

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7807/27/2012

Joey Joe Junior

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 7907/30/2012

Wouldn't that violate the contract, R77?

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8007/30/2012

Kevin is the gay one because he has the biggest bulge in his pants.

You know what that study said about gay men in general have larger penises than st8 men.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8108/17/2012

LOL @ R75

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8208/17/2012

They've been playing a string of sold-out concerts in Asia - Singapore, Cebu, Manila...

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8310/24/2012

Kevin and Joe - gay.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8411/07/2012

Maybe Nick hides his desires better than the other two.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8511/07/2012

Married to a Jonas has been renewed.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8611/12/2012

NASHVILLE --- Jack White, Kitty and Joe Jonas are among the winners of the O Music Awards.

The off-kilter 24-hour awards show hosted by the MTV family of networks wrapped up Thursday night. White won the analog genius award. Kitty was named best web-born artist, Jonas won best artist Instagram and Yoko Ono took the digital genius award.

MTV, CMT and VH1 hosted 24 hours of performances from artists like Asher Monroe, Gavin DeGraw and Atlas Genius in New York, Los Angeles and Nashville.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8706/20/2013

Time to FF the hatemonger

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 8908/18/2013

Getting hotter all the time!

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9008/20/2013

Anyone with a functioning head can tell that Joe and Kevin are gay. I'm betting the other one isn't completely straight, either. He's too into his body.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9108/21/2013

Missy Joe is bioluminescent. Fuchsia.

The str8s can have the ugly one.

We can dream about Nick.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9208/21/2013

It's a shame the oldest one felt he needed a beard. He must regret that every day of his life since the marriage.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9303/08/2014

R93, that marriage has provided him with a steady income so maybe he's not so sorry

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9403/08/2014

You're right R94. I forgot about the reality show where he had to move into the same bedroom with his wife.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9503/09/2014

[quote]Anyone with a functioning head can tell that Joe and Kevin are gay. I'm betting the other one isn't completely straight, either. He's too into his body.

Nick is probably into health and keeping in shape because he's diabetic.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9603/20/2014

Wow, a year on and the truth still hasn't come out. I really thought one would've cracked by now? Or at least some tea from the Disney camp.... On the whole JB could not interest me less, but with Nick recently all over the charts with that godawful hit 'Jealous' (that does him no favours in the 'sell your winning personality' dept., actually upping his Smug Creepy Damaged A**hole factor), I want to weigh in with an observation I've kept to myself for a long time.

I respond pretty well to Kevin, I like the guy. I feel like he's sincere and is a 'heart on your sleeve' type of man, and I like his crazy energy and campy antics that emerge when he's onscreen. But...I've got to say I've always had the ooky impression that Kevin is quite heavily victimised by his family, especially Nick and his father. He seems like a doting brother to the highest degree, obviously devoted to Nick and Joe..maybe a little too much? It just always strikes me as funny how Kevin went all in with a Disney channel band project at age 19/20, and how badly the other two JoBros used to snipe at and pick on him in spite of agreeing to do what they (Nick?) wanted. Kevin spent the entirety of his teen years and young adulthood playing country clubs, on Nickelodeon and to MTV Kids, instead of going on Spring Break and going to school like every other kid. They didn't even make it big and start big tours until he became legal. I'm not saying it's the worst way to grow up, but most young men might have wanted to break out of the bubble long before he did. I can't imagine why he'd stick around this sideshow, especially if his parents are as nasty and controlling and close minded as I've heard.

The only x-factors are Nick and Joe, who he clearly and openly adores. it's possible to stay close to one's siblings and care for them without giving up who you are of what you want (and the best part of your 20's) just so they get their 15 minutes (that you never did)....but I feel like Kevin had that information withheld.

This in itself wouldn't be alarming--who cares, it's his life. The problem comes when this deeply sheltered existence comes and bites the psyche in the ass. Whenever I've seen backstage or production footage of JB (regrettably I was exposed to a lot growing up with a very young sister), I notice Kevin is always either 'on' (very hyper, enthused, almost too amped and eager to please), or 'off' (maudlin, waspy, defensive, like he'd been psychologically roughed up). It never seemed healthy.

Why his bizarre personality switches might be is anyone's guess--low self worth, poor boundaries with family, deep seated loneliness, passivity, unwillingness to reflect and form goals of his own, Disney mk programming. Since the whole unconvincing 'Married To...' debacle, and from what I've seen of the reich-wing Fundie Jonas clan in dysfunctional action (mostly the emotional grip Joe and especially Nick have on him), I'm gonna say that La Famiglia Jonas eventually managed to pray the Gay away from poor Kevin, who really just wanted to play his guitar and snuggle with his boyfriend from back home whenever they got off tour. If that is indeed what happened, I hope he's decided henceforth not to be the sensitive, sweet, caring brother anymore. If either Nick or Joe talked him around to that bullshit they clearly never gave a shit about him in the first place. This is pure headcanon, but if the shoe fits...

He's got a baby now, so I hope whatever was/is up with him, it gets seen to. A fucked up dad with a fucked up family dynamic is the last thing a little child needs. Kevin, if you haven't already...get therapy, get good friends in your corner, get you and your lovely baby shot of your insane family..and get gone.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9704/13/2015

Kevin is gay, the other two a straight.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9804/13/2015

So one or possibly two of the Jonas Bros are still remotely relevant?

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 9904/13/2015

MTV are pushing Nick's new record. The singles 'Jealous' and 'Chains' (said to be about the trials and limitations of working with behemoth like D--ney) are in heavy rotation, and there's a '100Things about Nick' feature doing the rounds. I didn't learn much from it. Nick fears flying and likes The Commodores?

I think Joe's solo dance/r&b effort last year (Fastlife) had stronger sound and seemed more here-and-now than Nick's rehash of plodding early-2000's radio blah, but whatever. The MTV-listening public obviously do not concur.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 10004/13/2015

Joe spends a lot of time with personal trainers that he hires in various cities while on tour. No doubt, it's because he wants to stay in shape.

by Best Blanche Devereux impressionreply 10104/13/2015
Need more help? Click Here.