Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

President Obama's message to his critics, haters, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2204/03/2013

How true.

But will Americans be smart enough to remember?

by Anonymousreply 106/23/2012

Let's hope so, R1.

by Anonymousreply 206/23/2012

He's had four years to make some progress. He's made very little. He should be blaming Congress, but he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 306/23/2012

"He's had four years to make some progress. He's made very little."

Very little? I know the economy isn't great yet, but it's far, far better than when he took over. We've added millions of jobs and come much of the way back from the worst economic crisis in 70 years. Plus, we've come a long way in terms of providing health insurance to more people, we've ended two major wars, and by the way, allowed gays into the military. I'm not a huge Obama fan, but I recognize that he was handed a pile of shit and that he has done OK with it.

by Anonymousreply 406/23/2012

And to add to R4, he took down Bin Laden. Yeah, he's done more than "very little".

by Anonymousreply 506/23/2012

He saved the country from a depression.

by Anonymousreply 606/23/2012

I only agree with R3 that he should hav slapped a few more congressional faces, and HARD

by Anonymousreply 706/23/2012

He's done some things but he really blew it with others. For one thing, he should have been selling health care like crazy after it passed. He also should have

I look at what the other options are, though. Mitt is the only serious other option. Not only is he no better, but the nasty social agenda from the earlier '00s would be repeated as he slashed every social program for the ever- increasing needy.

by Anonymousreply 806/23/2012

He wore a jumpsuit and flew an aircraft onto a carrier that bore a banner that said, "Mission Accomplished."

Oh wait: that was what'sisname.

by Anonymousreply 906/23/2012

[quote]He also should have

...been able to finish his sentences?

by Anonymousreply 1006/23/2012

Obama: the most disrespected President ever...

by Anonymousreply 1106/23/2012

This should say enough:

by Anonymousreply 1206/23/2012

Obama: the only adult in the room...

by Anonymousreply 1306/23/2012

R5, let's stop going on about Bin Laden. He was a pawn of the CIA. They used him, and then they took him out.

by Anonymousreply 1406/23/2012

Whatever, R14. He was on Obama's watch.

What other administration would fail to claim otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 1506/23/2012

R15, some say Bin Laden actually died 10 years ago

by Anonymousreply 1606/23/2012

[quote]some say Bin Laden actually died 10 years ago

and some are also full of shit

by Anonymousreply 1706/23/2012

I met him in 1983 and he made a cynical remark to me at that time which I found disturbing. He was already saying he was going to the be the first black president, which was fine with me, although his personality was extremely cold and odd. He said that conservative presidents are best able to make liberal changes and liberal presidents are best able to make conservative changes. What bothers me is that it seems like this procedure has been followed by every president since, which tends to indicate some shithead behind the scenes is manipulating our politics. I suppose the answer is who took from a mediocre student with mediocre prospects at Occidental to Columbia and the future first black president. I suspect it was Armand Hammer although he usually isn't credited.

by Anonymousreply 1806/24/2012

Indeed some are, R17, but when you have the CIA involved, you can never assume what is true and what isn't true. The CIA even lies to the President.

by Anonymousreply 1906/24/2012

[quote].I am 48 years old

And you write like an 8 year old.

[quote]I wish I was a lot older

So do we if only because it would mean you would die soon.

by Anonymousreply 2204/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.