Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Natalie Portman's Kid

He absolutely doesn't look like the ballet dancer, he looks like the spitting image of Darren Aronofsky.

by Anonymousreply 10607/05/2014!

by Anonymousreply 106/18/2012

She's so frigid.

by Anonymousreply 206/18/2012

This marriage will self-destruct in 3,...2,...

by Anonymousreply 306/18/2012

'No matter what the mamma says, a baby will always daddy itself'

-My Grammy

by Anonymousreply 506/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 606/18/2012

Here's Darren's kid with Rachel W:

by Anonymousreply 706/18/2012

Wow that strawberry blonde hair is a real giveaway.

by Anonymousreply 806/18/2012

Holy shit! Ain't no fooling anybody. That ballet dancer must feel like a fool. Hope the payoff was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 906/18/2012

She's trash.

by Anonymousreply 1006/18/2012

So, the ballet dancer is gay?

by Anonymousreply 1106/18/2012

R5, what does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 1206/18/2012

Natalie's kid is gorgeous. Darren's kid is meeskite.

by Anonymousreply 1306/18/2012

Ha ha, holy shit. I clicked on OP's link thinking "why am I even bothering, how am I going to recognize a baby as the spitting image of Darren Aronofsky unless it has a moustache," and then that hair!! What a weird situation.

by Anonymousreply 1406/18/2012

Remains me of Prince Harry, not looking like Prince Charles.

by Anonymousreply 1506/18/2012

Wow. Such a resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 1606/18/2012

Oh, dear! I mean't "reminds"...hehe!

by Anonymousreply 1706/18/2012

I bet the dancer knew from the beginning. He gets to be semi-famous and live in luxury instead of toiling away until a career-ending injury. I'd be a fake baby daddy for that price.

by Anonymousreply 1806/18/2012

Another pic of Darren and Rachel's kid. This one, when he was closer in age to Natalie's kid:

by Anonymousreply 1906/18/2012

R19's link clinched it.

by Anonymousreply 2006/18/2012

R12 it is an old southern saying meaning that a child, in many cases, tends to look like its father in the first 6 months to a year of life. I don't know if its true or not, but she always said it when a child had suspect paternity.

by Anonymousreply 2106/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 2206/19/2012

So what's the story? Was she fucking both of them during Black Swan?

by Anonymousreply 2306/19/2012

Is she uber religious to have another man raise her child? She couldn't handle being a single mother? Sorry, but that is a fucked up mentality! It's clear as day that her husband is not the father of that child.

This will not end well...

by Anonymousreply 2406/19/2012

by Anonymousreply 2506/19/2012

Her kid is the spitting image of the director. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 2606/19/2012

The Claim: Babies Tend to Look Like Their Fathers

By ANAHAD O'CONNOR HE FACTS It's one of the first questions to cross a new parent's mind. Does the baby look like me? Studies suggest that, for fathers, the answer is usually yes.

In 1995, a study in Nature put the question to the test by having 122 people try to match pictures of children they didn't know - at one year, 10 years and 20 years- with photos of their mothers and fathers.

The group members correctly paired about half of the infants with their fathers, but their success rate was much lower matching infants and mothers. And matching the 20-year-olds with either parent proved to be just as hard.

The authors offered an evolutionary explanation for their findings: the phenomenon is a natural paternity test.

A father, unlike a mother, cannot always be sure a baby is his. If he spots a resemblance, the authors argued, he will know the child is his and will be more likely to protect and care for it, benefiting both mother and baby.

Another study, published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior in 2003, seems to support this.

The researchers took head shots of a group of people and morphed them with photos of baby faces without the subjects' knowledge.

When they presented the subjects with the faces, the men were more likely to indicate they would adopt or spend time with the babies, male and female, who had more of their facial characteristics.

The women in the study, however, showed no preference for children with their features.

THE BOTTOM LINE Infants are more likely to resemble their dads.

by Anonymousreply 2706/19/2012

What a bizarre situation.

by Anonymousreply 2806/19/2012

Nat's kid does look like Aronofsky's, but most babies look alike to me.

r24 - Well, if ballet dude isn't the dad, probably all involved parties were aware from the get and the marriage is about PR, not religion. Natalie was running an Oscar campaign when she was pregnant, after all.

by Anonymousreply 2906/19/2012

Wow, I still need RDJ's verification, though.

by Anonymousreply 3006/19/2012

Did they ever actually get married? We thought they were forever "engaged".

by Anonymousreply 3106/19/2012

Yes, they are married, R31. Very quietly apparently. I think it was announced a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 3206/19/2012

January Jones might be a bitch, but at least she had the dignity not to hire a beard to pretend he was the father of her baby when she got knocked up by a married director.

If the baby is Darren's as it appears to be, then she stood onstage at the Academy Awards and LIED TO THE WORLD about her love for B.M. She destroyed a marriage and broke up a family. She's prancin' around like she's Little Miss Dior when in reality she is a STONE COLD HOOCHIE!

by Anonymousreply 3306/19/2012

What is the time line of when Darren and Rachel broke up? And didn't ballet dude leave his long term gf for Natalie?

by Anonymousreply 3406/19/2012

From TMZ, R34:

by Anonymousreply 3506/19/2012

[quote]She destroyed a marriage and broke up a family.

She didn't do any of that by herself, ya know. He's a golddigger who chose to leave his gf when he thought he found a better deal. He knew exactly what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 3606/19/2012

What is with this new breed of actress not getting abortions when directors knock them up? It's a time honored Hollywood tradition. I'm assuming that January's biological clock was ticking, but what was Natalie's excuse?

by Anonymousreply 3706/19/2012

Financial security.

by Anonymousreply 3906/19/2012

That kid looks like his REAL father. Natalie, the dancer and Darren all know what's up. What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 4001/12/2013

Told you so.

by Anonymousreply 4101/12/2013

Here's how he looks with Darren's mustache photoshopped on.

by Anonymousreply 4201/12/2013

Where are Natalie's tits?

by Anonymousreply 4301/12/2013

I know babies need to grow teeth, but that thing needs to grow a lower jaw to sprout them from.

It looks like Roger Ebert was its father.

by Anonymousreply 4401/12/2013

What a fucking messy bitch! You fuck a man with a family, get knocked up, break up his family and then have the audacity to claim another man as the baby daddy. Then have the world believe your some fucking Ivy league princess - when your a slag! Talk about hutzpah! All the world can see that your husband/beard is not the father of this child. To be a fly on the wall when they visit the husband's family in France. Talk about family DRAMA!

by Anonymousreply 4501/12/2013

plus she lied about doing the dancing!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4601/12/2013

Natalie's ballet dancer husband looks like he has put on a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 4701/12/2013

Its simple. She was screwing Aronofsky, probably began screwing him to get the role, and got pregnant. He's an unreliable p-hound (has a big rep Portman is hardly the 1st actress he's had) but very Jewish so she nixed a relationship with him but kept the baby. Portman is devoutly Jewish and in the past has rarely even dated non-Jews.

Not certain where Millepied came into play but he's made a great "baby beard". She did end up marrying him after a long while so maybe she did end up falling for him. Or perhaps he's been so good with the baby - who likely thinks of him as his father - she decided to go ahead and make an official go of it. The real test will be if they have their own kids togehter in the next few years. They look content together at least in photos.

by Anonymousreply 4801/12/2013

[quote]Natalie's ballet dancer husband looks like he has put on a few pounds.

He has womanly hips now. What does he do all day but follow Natalie around to film sets and take care of the baby?

by Anonymousreply 4901/12/2013

R48 is right on the money.

And "Baby Beard" is a great title - and idea - for a movie.

by Anonymousreply 5001/12/2013

"Baby Beard" starring...Jennifer Aniston!

by Anonymousreply 5101/12/2013

The poor guy, but I can see how it might be worth it to him. I doubt he saved millions of dollars for himself by being a ballet dancer. And maybe he doesn't have any skills to fall back on.

It's hilarious, though. She can't possibly think she's fooling anyone (or at least...everyone).

by Anonymousreply 5201/12/2013

Natalie Portman's child looks exactly like Aronfsky's child with Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 5301/12/2013

I don't see a great resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 5401/12/2013

r48 So it's OK to commit adultery and be a home wrecker, but not to do it with Gentiles.

Good to know.

I only hope the kids aren't fucked up with this.

Normally I don't give a shit about homewrecking one way or another but there are two young kids involved.

by Anonymousreply 5501/12/2013

Please, nobody would buy Aniston as knocked up.

"Baby Beard" starring Jennifer Lawrence

costarring Joaquin Phoenix as The Egomaniacal Director

Emily Blunt as his long-suffering wife, who apparently has an Oscar? Do you remember for what? What year was that?

and Matt Bomer as the sensitive straight Ballet Dancer who saves the day

with Winona Ryder as herself

A David O. Russell film

by Anonymousreply 5601/12/2013

[quote]Emily Blunt as his long-suffering wife, who apparently has an Oscar? Do you remember for what? What year was that?

Who then hooks up with her ruggedly handsome, British co-star, best known for his long-running action man franchise. Played by Michael Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 5701/12/2013

No r55 it's not ok didn't say it was just pointed out that Portman has a very strong Jewish identity and that this probably played into her decision to begin an affair with Aronofsky and later to continue her pregnancy. Despite the career-ending scandal it might have caused.

by Anonymousreply 5801/12/2013

That's bullshit, r48. I dont think she's dated many Jewish guys at all. She had a long relationship with Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal. I think she has a Jewish identity, but in the past I don't think it was as strong as it appears now. I personally don't see any resemblance between Rachel Weitz's kid and hers. NP's father is a red head, so the kid could take after her father.

by Anonymousreply 5901/12/2013

You are blind, R59.

by Anonymousreply 6001/12/2013

Very blind...

by Anonymousreply 6101/13/2013

Bumping back up after seeing a big article on this story in this week's Enquirer of all places. They say Portman is "a wreck" about all the rumors re her son being Aronofsky's and not her husband's. They're surprisingly pretty open about the story and all the speculation.

It appears to be in the published NE only and not the online version.

by Anonymousreply 6203/25/2013

What does the article say?

Paternity is a pretty cut and dry thing. Why dont they issue a denial and tell people to shut up?

by Anonymousreply 6303/25/2013

Is this the one that just came out?

by Anonymousreply 6403/25/2013

It's the current issue was leafing through it today at the drugstore.

Was surprised, they named names and everything. Said NP is scared people will realize she lied and married her dancer husband to cover for her affair with Aronofsky and the pregnancy. Said she was worried about the upcoming move to Paris for husband's new job.

I can understand why they'd all lie. It would devastate Portman's career and potentially harm Aronofsky's. For women in Hollywood to be seen as a homewrecker is bad enough, adding a child to the mix even worse. And the "cuckold" in this case is another popular actress, Rachel Weisz (technically was still with DA at the time although I think Craig was in the picture).

by Anonymousreply 6503/25/2013

It'll be a thing like with Prince Harry and whether that he's Charles' son or the son of the red-head his mother had an affair with. Diana's family has red-heads in it an he strongly resmebles Prince Phillip as a young man, but rumors still persist. Someone recently posted a picture of PH where he looks remarkably like Charles. Same facial shape and eyes. Uncanny. Kids will grow into their looks.

by Anonymousreply 6603/25/2013

Maybe the Enquirer does its research on DL.

by Anonymousreply 6703/25/2013

Can understand the speculation about Harry as he's in line for the UK throne. Plus all the problems Diana & Charles had, the drama etc. People still talk and gossip about it.

But it seems kind of, well, mean i guess? to be speculating about Portman's little boy in that kind of big publication. I get DL talking about it, but who reads us? Portman's boy isn't in line for any major position. The point of the article seemed to be to harm her.

by Anonymousreply 6903/25/2013

A lot of people look nothing like their parents, many don't have their parent's coloring or even their facial features.

Aren't both NP and RW natural brunettes with brown eyes? Both babies appear to have light eyes, I can't even tell what color DA's beady eyes are, but they don't appear to be light, maybe hazel?

BM has light eyes.

Both my parents have black hair and brown eyes, I have dark blond hair and green eyes. My dad's father was a blond blue eyed Italian. I somewhat resemble my father, but my coloring is nothing like his!

My grandparents on my mother's side both had dark hair and brown eyes, one aunt is a blond with green eyes and another has auburn hair with hazel eyes.

Most of you posting here are clueless about genes and how certain features, and coloring and even skin tone, can skip a generation!

by Anonymousreply 7003/25/2013

Aronfsky has some of the beadiest eyes I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 7103/25/2013

R70, your bio-dad is your father's sad cousin, who sometimes got drunk and weepy at family parties and was quickly taken home.

by Anonymousreply 7203/25/2013

R72, you are too ridiculous to even respond to, but I will anyway.

Did you READ my post? I obviously get my coloring, blond hair and light eyes from my dad's father, he was a blond blue eyed Italian.

I did post: "I somewhat resemble my father, but my coloring is nothing like his!" Duh.

Everyone here is going batshit over both babies' similar coloring, while not knowing what NP and BM parents coloring is or what their features look like!

Once again, reading comprehension does not exist on DL!

btw, Darren Aronfsky looks like a possum!

by Anonymousreply 7303/26/2013

whore's gonna whore

by Anonymousreply 7403/05/2014

Holy shit please tell me you are a bunch of women responding to this. Destroyed a marriage, broke up a family. Turn in your man card if you aren't a bunch of girls. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 7503/05/2014

My cousin just had a baby who came out OBVIOUSLY mixed,and his skank swore up the hill and down the dale it was his.Until the real daddy stepped up and told my cousin the truth.And he happened to be black.To this very day,hes fighting her in the courts over child support and she refuses to admit its not his,but wont submit to a dna test without a court order.I guess some bitches just roll like that.

by Anonymousreply 7603/05/2014

You know who Natalie's baby looks like? That baby looks exactly like Natalie at that age. Spitting image of his mother. It's as if he has no father at all.

Benjamin dumped his girlfriend of three years to go after Natalie. In fact, he started seeing her while he was still living with a ballerina from the company.

I personally don't think Natalie and Darren had a fling. They have known one another for years, and have been friends for a very long time. Natalie and Darren have been developing projects together and Black Swan was in the works for several years.

Maybe Benjamin saw Natalie as his main chance and he grabbed the brass ring. I really don't think that's Darren's kid. I'm not convinced it's Benjamin's either. Maybe Ewan McGregor did it. (just kidding!)

by Anonymousreply 7703/05/2014

This is just too rich (juicy)! Now her bizarre comment during her Oscar acceptance speech now makes perfect sense!

In it she thanked D.A. for all the new adventures, unexpected horizons she experienced during filming that movie:

" . . . I met the love of my life (the dancer), while you made me fat (her pregnancy) . . . "

Swear to God she said that!!

by Anonymousreply 7803/05/2014

Her little boy looks just like Aronfsky's older son, with Rachel Weisz. Google for photos to see this. There's a huge resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 7903/05/2014

The only reason for the paternity coverup was to make sure Black Swan stayed in contention for all of those Oscars. A scandal would have threatened Black Swan's chances had it broken while the votes were still coming in. Nobody was worried about Weitz's feelings. This was about winning the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 8003/05/2014

I think he's gorgeous and she's gorgeous and I hope they go on being gorgeous for as long as their looks hold out. They're fucking gorgeous, stylish, fantastic super beings.

by Anonymousreply 8103/05/2014

I think that's true, but it was for more than that. If it's true and the real story got out Portman would have been ruined in Hollywood, her career in leading roles over. She wouldn't be bankable anymore. Yes Hollywood is that backwards.

Aronofsky would have been demonized as well, but not as badly and he would likely have been working again with the A list within a short time. Not so for Portman.

Weisz would have been caught up in the scandal as well and greatly embarrassed, it wouldn't have hurt her career but she'd be known for years forward as the "cheated woman" in a big A-list love triangle. Craig would make it a foursome and an even bigger story. Huge scandal.

Plus the fallout for the kids involved. I think they covered stuff up to save them grief as much as anything else.

by Anonymousreply 8203/05/2014

r79 is right. Those two kids look like twins. And it's fairly well known - certainly across the internet - that this Aronofsky's kid. It doesn't take a lot of squinting and photo-tilting to see it. Even the fraus acknowledge it.

Same thing with January Jones' kid.

by Anonymousreply 8303/05/2014

Maybe so, r82, but I still think that fleecing the Academy came first. I think that's how bad they wanted to win. Then of course they had to stick with the story.

by Anonymousreply 8403/05/2014

Black Swan was horrible. I walked out towards the end. So depressing and predictable.

by Anonymousreply 8503/05/2014

I normally don’t deal in wild speculation and conjecture, and although that’s not true, someone sent me this today. So, if you’re having a hard time believing how a dude ballerina who skips down the street got Natalie Portman pregnant, maybe this will make it a little more harder. You know, like Darren Aronofsky’s penis.

When this famous director dropped out of a high-profile project, there was some speculation that it was due to personal rather than professional reasons. He had broken up with an actress last year, and it was believed that each was taking time off from work to battle over the custody of their child/ren. What isn’t public knowledge is that their breakup was due in large part to his affair with another actress… who became pregnant with his baby. The jury is still out on whether or not any of the three will ever acknowledge the affair and/or the baby’s paternity. Director: First Actress: Second Actress:

August 25, 2010 – September 15, 2010 – Natalie Portman gets inseminated at some point. Putting her due date between June 1 and June 22, 2011.

September 1, 2010: Black Swan has its world premiere as the opening film of the 67th Venice Film Festival.

November 8, 2010: Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz announced they split after 9 years, claim they had been “separated for some months“.

December 27, 2010: Natalie Portman announces that she’s pregnant and engaged. In the same press release.

March 17, 2011: Darren Aronofsky suddenly and inexplicably pulls out of The Wolverine citing production in Japan “would keep me out of the country for almost a year. I was not comfortable being away from my family for that length of time.”

June 14, 2011: Natalie Portman gives birth.

Sooo….yeah. I’m not saying any of this is true, but if you were a woman with a working vagina, would it Niagra over a brilliant, auteur filmmaker, or the guy in the corner wearing leg warmers and a leotard? I just polled several working vaginas and I didn’t even get the chance to get out the “and a leotard” part.

by Anonymousreply 8603/06/2014

Bumping back up. Portman is apparently expecting again if the latest pap shots are anything to go by. Thought she had gained some unusual weight recently.

by Anonymousreply 8707/04/2014

And here are un-pixelated photos of the little boy from same photo set. If he doesn't look like Darren A please tell who he looks like. It's becoming tough to avoid:

by Anonymousreply 8807/04/2014

A photo of Aronofsky's older boy (with Weisz) for comparison. Startling imo.

by Anonymousreply 8907/04/2014

My question is: how does Darren feel, seeing another man hold his son, live with his son, feed and bathe his son, raise his son, be a father to his son...

What is the arrangement!!??

by Anonymousreply 9007/04/2014

R90, you're applying female emotions to a man. The vast majority of men aren't like that with children. They don't have that connection. He probably never even thinks of the kid.

by Anonymousreply 9107/04/2014

So that's why Rachel left Darren! Plus his film career's on the decline. Dude's fucked Rachel and

by Anonymousreply 9207/04/2014

So the Portman-Aronofsky kid is Daniel Craig's half step-son?

by Anonymousreply 9307/04/2014

I was all onboard with this rumour until I saw Natalie's mom. Aleph's coloring is exactly like his grandmother's! Wish I could find the picture I saw. I don't put anything past anyone in Hollywood, but also heard that Darren and Rachel broke up because he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 9407/04/2014

I canNOT stand Natalie's accent, so nasal and so grating on one's ear. For fuck's sake, she's an actress, can't she take some speech classes to get rid of that obnoxious accent?

by Anonymousreply 9507/04/2014

I support the armchair genetic analysis. Is DA also the father of January Jones child?

Natalie may be doing a Diane Sawyer with Benjamin. Gay spouse is not threatening and good for conversation and free decorating.

I remember a blind about Jude Law hating Natalie Oortman, and saying he was sure that she was fucking Fassbender (?) when that western Jane's Got a Gun kept falling apart over casting.

by Anonymousreply 9607/04/2014

The rumor was actually that Portman had a brief threeway with Jude and Sienna way back when they did Closer years ago. or so said Enty. Not a good source I know.

Jane's Got a Gun fell apart over directorial changes and infighting amongst producers. That's what caused all the casting issues; no one would step in with all the ongoing drama.

by Anonymousreply 9707/04/2014

feh all white babies look alike

by Anonymousreply 9807/04/2014

I remember a paparazzi photo of Natalie and Jude kissing when they worked on Closer except they weren't filming a scene but got caught by their hotel I think. She definitely slept around, nothing wrong with that but she loves to spread the image of Miss Perfect. That boy looks like Aronofsky.

by Anonymousreply 9907/05/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 10207/05/2014

This is why Kerry Washington is keeping her kid under wraps...

by Anonymousreply 10307/05/2014

true r102 except its not just the ginger hair. That kid facially looks like Aronofsky and could be his other son's twin. Wait until he's older and it really shows.

I wonder how they'll continue to spin this over time. She seems to be pregnant again, I'm assuming by her husband so it appears that their 'arrangement' became genuine and they're a happy fam unit. The rumors though will never go away.

by Anonymousreply 10407/05/2014

The pic @ R89 looks exactly like Natalie's boy. That has to be Aronofsky's kid.

by Anonymousreply 10507/05/2014

Send this Jewish bitch to palestine

by Anonymousreply 10607/05/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!