Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Constance McCashin here!

I have a moment while I'm finishing my mid morning snack to chat with fans.

Any questions?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 13003/13/2015

Hey, does anyone know if ice cream comes just in pint and half gallon sizes…or is there like a ten gallon bucket available?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 106/17/2012

How does it feel to be retired from acting?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 206/17/2012

Retired? I'm not retired….I'm just at the craft services table.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 306/17/2012

Constance, you played a relatively minor character on Knots Landing, one among many on a show with a large cast.

How come DL made you an enduring fave, and not, say, Kim Lankford or Lisa Hartman?

I still don't understand that.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 406/17/2012

Do you know Diana Canova?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 506/17/2012

BRING ME SOME FUCKING TWINKIES NOW!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 606/17/2012

Do prefer to eat green poop or corn encrusted poop?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 706/17/2012

Perhaps, R8.

But those Munchos aren't past THEIR expiration date! Pass the bag!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 906/18/2012

I'm bored and have the home version of "$100,000 Pyramid" and some HoHos in my car.

Can I come over?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1006/18/2012

I was the original Constance McCashin poster who had her eating a different junk food with every post. I feel like a proud papa right now.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1106/18/2012

[quote]I feel like a proud papa right now.

Well don't.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1206/18/2012

R11 I was waiting for you to show up!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1306/18/2012

Do they still make Choco Tacos?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1406/19/2012

I can't wait for the new WeTV reality show: "Constance at Costco!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1501/27/2013

The crazy thing about Constance and her snacking is that she's not a large woman. She must have some metabolism!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1601/27/2013

[quote] Joan van Ark and the stranger in my mirror

Verna, we're goin' home!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1701/27/2013

Is Constance McCashin even overweight? Where did all of this come from?

I thought she was retired from acting and doing something else. Either way, she made an indelible mark on primetime dramas of the 80's as "Laura" and she was on the show for 7 seasons (I think) more than most shows last nowadays.

It was stupid to write her and Julie Harris out of the show, but TV shows always have and always will do stupid things. I'm sure KL regretted it in later years.

I'm still a fan. Making fun of her like this seems like a low blow.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1801/27/2013

[quote] Is Constance McCashin even overweight? Where did all of this come from?

A deep hunger, my dear.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 1901/28/2013

As the poster who started this with Constance and a bag of Funyuns, I can assure you it wasn't meant to insult her. I thought it somewhat amusing to have her bored, sitting around reading DL, while noshing on something.

I posted a few times in a Knots or Dallas thread, usually criticizing Donna's eye-shadow while having a snack. If anything it was making fun of Donna Mills (or, more to the point, Donaa Mills' 80s make-up). It then took on a life of it's own.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2001/28/2013

Thanks for the "heads up" R20, I always wondered. Constance McCashin is on Twitter now, I followed her for a little while. But, she only posted links to articles having nothing to do with "Knots Landing."

Obviously, KL wasn't her whole life, but it must have been a major part of it. I was disappointed that-you'd never know she had been on the show from her Twitter persona. She never answered back-even when I complemented her. So, I Unfollowed.

To be honest: When she refused to let her voice be heard in the "Knots Landing: Back to the Cul-de-Sac" scene where "Meg" finally had the chance to watch the video will "Laura" had left her; I felt viewers were really screwed out of a major payoff. It wouldn't have to even show her face, just her voice.

It seemed so petty and disrespectful to fan, I lost a lot of respect for her. She shouldn't have been fired, but on the other hand, she did last for 7 or 8 yrs. or 200 episodes (If I remember right.) She could have been gracious about it.

But, who knows what went on behind-the-scenes?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2102/03/2013

Constance showed up at the TVLand Awards a couple of years ago. She has said that she would've been opening to be part of the reunion show a few years back, but that Henry Winkler, who produced the show, didn't contact her til a couple of days before taping was scheduled (he tracked her down at the beauty salon), and she couldn't make it on such short notice.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2202/03/2013

Connie McCashin doesn't know ANYTHING about being gracious. If she did, maybe Laura wouldn't have died.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2302/03/2013

Connie's professional website. She looks she's barely aged in the 25-30 years since she did Knots.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2402/03/2013

Oh, Constance!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2502/17/2014

Is this her or a psychologist namesake?

I'm a clueless non-American OP who wouldn't know her from Baskin Robbins.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2602/17/2014

Constance, what do you think of the work Joan Van Ark has had done?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2702/17/2014

"At age five, I was catapulted to semi-stardom, appearing on the iconic CBS children's program, The Howdy Doody Show. My parents squelched this fledgling career in favor of a "normal childhood"

Bitter much, Constance?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2802/17/2014

Constance (aka Laura), was Scooter hung like a nail?

Who was the man during your lesbian fling? You or Ciji?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 2902/17/2014

R27, I think Joan's work was rather unfortunate. However, I will say it was a risk worth taking, as she was getting a bit ragged and needed to try something.

R29, Diana, you are truly tasteless. Of course Ciji and I were great friends but nothing more than that. If you had listened to your mother and stayed in Knots Landing --- instead of running off with your slimy boyfriend who murdered my best friend --- you might know that.

I will respond to other questions, unless you're Donna Mills asking how I was able to keep eyeglasses on my pushed-in-face.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3002/18/2014

How are you able to keep eyeglasses on your pushed-in face?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3102/18/2014

Oh Donna, dear. I can smell it's you from here. Besides, we all know Lisa can't read or write.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3202/18/2014

I visited her website a few months ago.

I think she dissociated from [italic]Knots Landing[/italic] because, as cliched as this may sound, it was a chapter of her life she wants left behind.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3302/18/2014

[quote]I think she dissociated from Knots Landing

Knots Landin'? What's that, sug'?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3404/23/2014

Where did my thread go?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3505/25/2014

It's the height of irony that the always-snacking Constance is, in real life, a therapist dealing with eating disorders.

MARY!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3605/25/2014

[italic]Dear Ms./Miss/Mrs. McCashin:[/italic] Which do you prefer—the 1970s or 1980s?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3705/25/2014

What kind of idiot would bump a thread that couldn't even make it to 15 posts when it was started two years ago, and had only made it up to 37 in the years since?

Pathetic.

The glory days of Constance McCashin threads were - what, ten years ago? No one cares anymore.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3805/29/2014

R38 sounds a lot like Kim Lankford.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 3905/30/2014

R38 is Nicollette Sheridan. I can smell her from here!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4005/30/2014

I'm up to 41 replies now r38! Are you jealous? The last thread I saw about you ("Putrid cunt has chronic halitosis!") only had about 7 replies!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4105/31/2014

"I don't look anything like a Cabbage Patch Doll!! And to answer your question Richard, or DICK as I called you in private. I was the man when Ciji and I were 69ing on the culdesac!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4203/10/2015

"Karen shut your POLLYANNA mouth before I shut it for you bitch!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4303/10/2015

I just shit myself and now have to get off the couch and clean up!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4403/10/2015

How do you not scream when you see Joan Van Ark's face nowadays?

I saw her in a supermarket in Beverly Hills and I had to be sedated.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4503/10/2015

I just ate six tacos from TACO BELL and three Burritos. My husband Sam and the family dog both left the room because I can't stop farting! Please pass the HAGGEN DAZ...I'm ready for round two.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4603/10/2015

Help...I am so confused. This woman moved in with me that looks exactly like my dead best friend Ciji. She talks like her, sings like her.....she's a "Dead RINGER" for my friend. Her name is Cathy Geary...her initials are C.G. So how do I approach her with the idea of lesbian sex?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4703/10/2015

You poor dear....did Joan have on her usual flesh tone lipstick and long stringy hair extensions. She's looks like the twin of SKELETOR!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4803/10/2015

Joan of ARC after being burnt alive on the stake looks better than Joan Van BARK. WOOF WOOF.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 4903/10/2015

I give Constance a 2 on the Abby Scale. WHich is Very good considering her smooshed in face and big fat ass.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5003/10/2015

"No one kept the faith that MY BABIES were alive but me! And Not you and not your damn views JOSHUA!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5103/10/2015

"HAAAARRRRYYYYY!! THey've come to take the BAAABBIIIEESSS!!!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5203/10/2015

Mac...MAC!!! Why is it when I cry they mistake me for Cornelius from Planet of the apes???

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5303/10/2015

"I'm not saying Ciji and I are having an affair! And I am not saying we're not having an affair. WHat I am saying is leave me alone to eat my tray of lasagna with meat sauce! I am feeding for two now. Daniel and Meg!! Shut up kids, this food is for Mommy!!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5403/10/2015

"Sweet Pea, please pass my autoharp. Mama wants to audition for Jeff Munson now!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5503/10/2015

"I've changed my mind...can we say that when I drove off the cliff it was all a dream and Karen can wake up and find me in the shower?"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5603/10/2015

Please this thread is only about me, Laura Murphy Avery Sumner, aka Constance McCashin aka Dr. Constance McCashin aka Mushmouth and Pumpkin Puss aka Cabbage Patch Kid lookalike.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5703/10/2015

I have now decided that when Fonzie Winkler calls me at the beauty salon next time to appear in the Knots Landing 40th Anniversary Special he is going to have to really sweeten his offer to make me appear.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5803/10/2015

Why the hell is there a thread about this NOBODY named Constance McCashin when they could have a thread about me!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 5903/10/2015

" I was never homeless!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6003/10/2015

SHut the FUck UP ANNE! I am the only one that had talent in that shitty group!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6103/10/2015

I wish you would all leave my best employee Laura Sumner alone! SHe spends all day on her knees sucking my tiny cock.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6203/10/2015

"If you don't have anything nice to say then just SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6303/10/2015

I think I will become like Princess Diana to avoid gaining weight from these night binges.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6403/10/2015

You are all sick evil twisted fucks. You will burn in hell for saying all this mean shit!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6503/10/2015

FUCK off SANDY DUNCAN!! You one eyed cocksucking Job Stealing CUNT!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6603/10/2015

I was the star of the show from the first episode! One day they will regret letting me go!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6703/10/2015

Has anyone seen my nose????

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6803/10/2015

I am tired of all these other hasbeens trying ride my coattails! THis thread is about ME! The One and Only Constance McCashin!! SO back the fuck off you has beens from my past on that awful Nighttime Soap. Now I gotta go order a pizza from that all night delivery service.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 6903/10/2015

I have no luck, Richard just woke up and he is telling me I can't order a pizza! He can be such a cheap crazy Jew! He's cheated on me, held me at gunpoint, ran off on me and the kids! And now he deprives me a pizza pie. It was from LIttle Caesars.....PIZZA PIZZA. I would give him half a slice and eat the remaining two pies myself.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7003/10/2015

I'm not sure what happened here last night, but I can assure you it wasn't me.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7103/10/2015

I am the real Constance McCashin. I swear it on my dozen Krispy Kreme Donuts!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7203/10/2015

I am not a Cabbage Patch Kid! I was one of the stars of the PEANUT GALLERY from the Howdy Doody Show!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7303/10/2015

Nobody does good oral on my pussy like Laura Avery!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7403/10/2015

"God Laura, why do you keep calling me Ciji? I look nothing like her you dumb bitch!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7503/10/2015

Constance McCashin eats SHIT!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7603/10/2015

Enough of this nonsense already. I am the real Constance! Now leave me to my lunchables and coke.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7703/10/2015

Fuck you Joan....I am so happy your Plastic Surgeon fucked up your face! You look like a damn Burn Victim. Did they have to remove you ass lips to put them on your face? Freak!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7803/10/2015

Why does your face look so smashed in? Any wonder they called in Donna Mills to be the petty one on that show?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 7903/10/2015

Joan of Ark (Van) ....get a life, get a new set of lips, and stay off my FUCKING THREAD!! I don't see a thread with your name on it BITCH!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8003/10/2015

Anonymous, Donna Mills spent her days on Knots Landing on her knees blowing David Jacobs! That's why she got hired and stayed on so long! And as far as my smashed in face, my face was run over by a dump truck. And I have issues keeping up my glasses...

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8103/10/2015

[quote]Ciji Dunne resting on the beach with seaweed all over me

Oh boy! Sushi!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8203/10/2015

HA HA!!! SUSHI!!!!!!!! Ciji sleeps with the fishes!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8303/10/2015

Today's Catch of the day at Daniel Restaurant:

SUSHI ala Ciji Prepared with seaweed and poontang.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8403/10/2015

Did anyone here ever see the movie with Penny Marshall and John Ritter? In the movie, Constance and her pushed in face tried to outshine poor Penny!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8503/10/2015

Listen Laverne, You had Shirley....I had Ciji.....in the end I was the greater star than you. Besides, you only got the tv series because your brother produced it!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8603/10/2015

Stop, Stop, STOP!! John Pleshette here, how dare you say all these awful things about Constance. I had the pleasure of working with her greatness for four years as Richard her husband on Knots Landing. And for the record, she does have a smelly Vagina!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8703/10/2015

I thought I had to fart, instead I just shit myself.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8803/10/2015

Constance please take an immodium AD.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 8903/10/2015

Hi Constance,

Donna Mills here. Please don't be jealous. Just because I'm almost ten years older than you and look way better than you do!

I rate you a one on the Abby scale.

Peace out.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9003/10/2015

Constance, you are a freak. Please go join the AMerican Horror Story:Freak Show cast.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9103/10/2015

I am so sick of everyone paying mind to Constance, I was on the show much longer than her and I do cry like a monkey!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9203/10/2015

You got Meg Karen, stop your bitching already!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9303/10/2015

Poor Val.....Poor Val! I'm not poor Val anymore!!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9403/10/2015

Laura, Honey child... Movin' into your house was bad luck. We's both ends up dyin' way too young girl!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9503/10/2015

Oh Pat, you and Frank both died. Now Julie inherits my house! Tell that child to go shave her mustache and stop fucking Mack and Karen's adopted abused son!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9603/10/2015

"Sweet Pea, Cathy and I were ontop of the roof with your brother Joshua. And I said to him "Son, stop blaming others for your faults! All I know is you have become a MONSTAH! Trampling on others. How could I have given birth to someone as COLD....as CRUEL as you are?"......and then Sweet Pea he just fell off the roof.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9703/10/2015

"I want to be a Pollyanna! I don't want to look thru rose colored glasses! I want the world to BE ROSE COLORED!!!"

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9803/10/2015

Peapod!

I never have to leave the house again!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 9903/10/2015

Hi Constance, Dr. Ackerman, Pediatrician here. Wondering have you ever considered liposuction? I think that would be a wise thing to do with all the eating you do these days.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10003/10/2015

Ha Ha Ann Jillian...I have reached over 100 posts to my Thread! Take that you Mae West Wannabe!!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10103/10/2015

Nutella is wonderful to eat on toast, crackers, cookies, bread, rolls. I am amazed how tasty it is.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10203/10/2015

"Why can't you treat me like I am entitled to?? Meg, Why can't you treat me like you would any STRANGER ON THE STREETS!!!" Laura Avery Sumner "Because I am not ONE OF YOUR FFFFFAAAANNNNSSS!" Meg

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10303/10/2015

Abby Cunningham is a home wrecker. She slept with my husband Richard, Val's husband Gary. She even slept with Karen's husband Sid, who just happens to be her Brother. What's with all these incest stories.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10403/10/2015

Wow guys! I just tried to fart and I went and shit myself again.

I took my handy dandy ladle and scooped out my treasure and THAT with Nutella!

Its not half bad!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10503/10/2015

Oh Constance you big shitter you!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10603/10/2015

Are you pooping Nutella?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10703/10/2015

I am the wolf....BOOM BOOM...The Big Bad WOLF...BOOM BOOM....HELLO!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10803/10/2015

FOrget Hershey squirts....I am on the NUTELLA HIGHWAY. Thank god Richard and Greg are into SCAT.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 10903/10/2015

Eat Shit and DIE!!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11003/10/2015

HARRY, they wanna take the babies!! Not to worry I have cousin Amy's gun and will shoot Val on the porch the way Amy shot poor Mary Jo.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11103/10/2015

Oh hello everyone, Constance here, crunch crunch. Anyway, I am sitting here eating a turkey club with extra mayo and thinking....how did I get known for my closet eating. Truth be known....chew chew....Oh that pickle was so good. Anyway eating isnot my only passion. I also enjoy a good bowel movement and it so tasty too. It's just like candy. So why don't you join the thousands of Happy Peppy People.....

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11203/10/2015

Chapter One....TURDS.....

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11303/10/2015

Does anyone know the phone number for McDonalds. I am dying for two big macs, a large order of fries, a large milkshake, a carmel ice cream sundae with nuts, and two apple pies. Oh yeah and a diet coke, gotta cut calories where I can.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11403/10/2015

Meg and Daniel, please be two dear children and fetch Mommie something to munch on. Like a bag of fritos, a large coke, some guacamole dip. Oh yeah, and some frankenberries too. I just crave something nutritious today. Thanks kids.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11503/10/2015

Knock Knock

Who's there??

Lillimae

Lillimae who??

Lillimae Wiley Clements Rush that's who! Now open the fucking door Laura!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11603/10/2015

Can someone PLEASE think of an idea to hold up my glasses? THey keep falling off my flat, smooched in face. This is what happens when you're a breach birth baby. Now for some Gumdrops and ice cream.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11703/10/2015

Ok, enough of these cruel nasty posts on here. As of now I want to tell everyone that I, COnstance McCashin am a LIVING LEGEND! I will not be bullied into appearing at any more Knots Landing special reunions. If Fonzie didn't scare me with his motorcycle then you shitheads sure don't!! Now for a nice big bowl of chilli with some M&M's to flavor it. Then Pickles and Ice Cream for Dessert!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11803/10/2015

Good Evening Constance, Alfred Hitchcock here, inviting you to star in my new movie "FEEDING FRENZY". I think you will be perfect in my cast, as it is about a fading, aging has been actress that appeared as a minor character on a prime time soap in the 1980s. It's a take off on my movie Frenzy and Sunset Blvd with Gloria Swanson. I thought about you immediately since it's about a woman that can't stop eating to help fill the void from her stale, lackluster career. I'll have my people contact your people. (Meg and Daniel)

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 11903/10/2015

Hi Constance,

Norman Bates here.

I am the manager of a motel in California, perhaps you have heard of it. The Bates Motel.

Anyway we need a spokesperson for our new TV ads and since you are no longer employed as an actor. I figure you can put down your twinkies and chocolate milk and head on over here to shoot the commercial. We offer deluxe accomodations like Showers and a nice dinner in my parlor office. FOC (Free of CHarge). I'll have my people (Mother) contact your people. (Daniel and Meg)

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12003/10/2015

Ok that's enough. This is APPALLING! Is this an institution of learning or a TEENAGE BROTHEL!!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12103/10/2015

But ya' are in that WHEEL CHAIR BLANCHE!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12203/10/2015

Did someone mention lips?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12303/10/2015

I've had sufficient.

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12403/10/2015

Shut Up POLLYANA Karen!! You were wrong...RICHARD DID KILL CIJI!!! Instead you were so desperate to break up your ugly little cunty daughter Diana, so you framed Chip. Shame on you!! You are lucky I left my daughter in your care. Notice I sent back Jason and Daniel to live with my first husband Richard!! Remember him Miss Karen Fairgate Mackenzie..the SAME Richard that held me hostage while I was pregnant at GUNPOINT!! See..that ought to tell you something!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12503/10/2015

I am what I am!!!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12603/10/2015

Did someone order 45 cases of Bugles and a shovel?

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12703/11/2015

Thank you R127.

Snack time!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12803/12/2015

Keep it up Connie, and the rest of you bitches! You all saw how I manhandled poor little Valene when she got out of line with me and I can do the same to all of you! From now on it's-----

KNOTS LANDING starring WENDY FULTON as JEAN HACKNEY

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 12903/12/2015

Hello friends, I want to say how much I enjoyed working with Laura Avery in Knots Landing. She was a delight except when we had scenes at Daniel's Restaurant. Then she would be rude and eat like a farm animal as I am singing my heart out on stage to impress Jeff Munson!! Then because she was licking her fingers in a suggestive way and looking at me, her loser husband and owner of Daniel Restaurant, Richard Avery assumed we were lesbians. I mean it's one thing to call Danny Thomas the L word. But not Laura and myself. Laura is allergic to Sushi. Besides, I was involved with Chip Roberts my manager and father of my unborn baby, Little Tony Fenice. OH and did I mention Chip bashed my head in and left my corpse lying on the beach covered in Sea Weed!

by CM, licking Nutella from my fingersreply 13003/13/2015
Need more help? Click Here.