Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Best Plastic Surgery

The title goes from Morgan Fairchild to Christie Brinkley.

Is her face just meant for injections because she already had plump cheeks?

I don't get it. The bottom photos of her at 58 are unbelievable. Specifically photo #35.

She's crafty to not show her hands or feet.

Who else? I can't think of anyone who looks better.

by Anonymousreply 14712/03/2013

In pics #10 & 11, she looks a bit Joker-ish, like some work hasn't yet settled in. And she has an Anna Nicole Smith crazy vibe going on in #29 (including the escaping wonk boob).

But generally, yeah. It's got to be amazing genes along with surgery. Her youthful figure is actually even more remarkable than her face.

Poor Alexa! Here's Christie a year ago with Alexa and her then 16 yo son:

by Anonymousreply 106/16/2012

The son is very cute. Maybe Alexa could get an eye transplant.

by Anonymousreply 206/16/2012

I'm generally not a fan of the blonde perky beauty. I hate that weird non-smile smile she has.

by Anonymousreply 406/16/2012

Cher, 66.

by Anonymousreply 506/16/2012

by Anonymousreply 606/16/2012

Sandra Bullock owns it. Knows the maestro, probably, gawd, forgot his name, upper east side, does bits at a time.

by Anonymousreply 706/16/2012

How'd she survive without severe sun damage? Seriously, she was always tan.

by Anonymousreply 906/16/2012

R9 Darling, anyone who can suck Billy Joel's cock can do anything.

by Anonymousreply 1006/16/2012

Genetics play a big role in how well you age. Her mother probably looks/looked a decade younger as well.

by Anonymousreply 1206/16/2012

R11 That is odd that you say that. I always think of her as a really bad example of plastic surgery.

Her Whoville nose makes her look like a cartoon character.

by Anonymousreply 1306/16/2012

That was mean, Cybill.

by Anonymousreply 1406/16/2012

Michelle Pfeiffer always looks great.

10 Female Celebs Who Have Aged Gracefully

by Anonymousreply 1506/16/2012

Debbie Harry

by Anonymousreply 1606/16/2012

After seeing the new "Dallas" the other night , 72 year old Linda Gray takes the prize !

by Anonymousreply 1706/16/2012

R15: Your link is ridiculous.

Here what they say about plastic, holding-on-to-20-with-white-knuckles Demi Moore:

[quote]Besides her signature long, sleek locks, actress Demi Moore, 48, stays looking young by eating a clean. [sic] Moore's raw vegan diet eliminates cooked foods all together and is heavy on fruits, veggie, juices, smoothies, and soups.

There is nothing graceful about whippet-snorting Demi, and certainly not her approach to aging.

by Anonymousreply 1806/16/2012

Demi doesn't look like herself anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1906/16/2012

R7, tuna salad, superstar, starfish, knows the busboy, recent stroke, Sandra's bullock.

by Anonymousreply 2006/16/2012

Helen Mirren's new face is quite good. A bit too smooth, but she looks like an attractive mature woman, and not some strange fish-human hybrid.

by Anonymousreply 2106/16/2012

Demi's fake teeth are way to huge for her mouth. Completely changed her looks

by Anonymousreply 2206/16/2012

[quote]Helen Mirren's new face is quite good. A bit too smooth, but she looks like an attractive mature woman, and not some strange fish-human hybrid.

Love the HR manager look

by Anonymousreply 2306/16/2012

I don't like the facelift Helen got. It's natural, looking, yes... until you see her SEVERELY wrinkled forehead. It's like they forgot to do half her face. You should always start with the forehead and work your way down. Her forehead looks 80.

by Anonymousreply 2406/16/2012

[quote]until you see her SEVERELY wrinkled forehead. It's like they forgot to do half her face.

You are a fool. She values her ability to act above looking like a Beverly Hills housewife.

She isn't going to have frozen forehead. I also noticed that she left her eyes free to move.

by Anonymousreply 2506/16/2012

You're the fool if you think that a little (and I'm not measuring that by Kidman standards, I do mean A LITTLE) Botox kills your ability to act, but a facelift leaves you looking totally natural.

Her forehead wrinkles are very, very deep. You would have to get many, many treatments for her to get "frozenface."

by Anonymousreply 2606/16/2012

No 31 is how Madge wishes she would look.

by Anonymousreply 2706/16/2012

Listen here, you catty ole queers! I haven't had any work done on my face, so there.

by Anonymousreply 2806/16/2012

Roseanne Barr got incredible results from plastic surgery. She looks infinitely better than she did pre-surgery, and considering that hers was no mild nip and tuck, it's amazing that she didn't end up looking like a freakazoid.

by Anonymousreply 2906/16/2012

R21 She had very tasteful work. Jane Fonda got something similar but then she got a rather weird eye job which botched the whole thing up.

by Anonymousreply 3006/16/2012

I wouldn't call what was done to your face just work: It was a career.

by Anonymousreply 3106/16/2012

You've been too busy working on your singing, of course.

by Anonymousreply 3206/16/2012

R15, I agree Michelle Pfeiffer looks good. Too bad she doesn't resemble Michelle Pfeiffer.

by Anonymousreply 3306/16/2012

Mireille Mathieu must have either a fantastic surgeon or an aging portrait in her attic.

The linked YouTube video is a 2009 performance in Germany, when she was 63. She sounds AND LOOKS pretty much the same as she did 30 years earlier.

by Anonymousreply 3406/16/2012

I saw HM about a month ago- she looks waaay tighter in the cheek area than those pics that r21 posted. I think those are older pics of HM.

It always helps to grin rather than smile to look younger (which is Christie's MO). She still looks great for being almost 60 in both face and body. Poor Deneuve, only having to choose one.

by Anonymousreply 3506/16/2012

Bernadette Peters wins any "who's aging the best" contest!

by Anonymousreply 3606/16/2012

Catherine Deneuve is 68. With whatever procedures she's had, she has essentially the same face as always, just naturally older looking, with nothing overdone. Still beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3706/16/2012

Kristin Scott Thomas. That woman looks amazing for her age without any telltale signs of plastic surgery, assuming she has had any.

by Anonymousreply 3806/16/2012

Wolf Blitzer's face lift and eye lift look better now.

by Anonymousreply 3906/16/2012

The weird thing about Deneuve is that at 68 she still looks sexy, and seemingly without trying. From her interviews I get a feeling she is fun and interesting to hang around. Her dinner parties must be a blast.

Agree R38, Scott Thomas looks great. And so does Juliette Binoche. Both are doing some of their best work in their middle age, too.

by Anonymousreply 4006/16/2012

Yes, I forgot about Binoche. Also, since we're talking about French actresses, Charlotte Rampling is still strikingly beautiful and natural looking after more than 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 4106/16/2012

Meryl Streep. She looks very natural.

Tom Cruise. I fucking hate him, but the man looks GOOOOOD for 50-ish

by Anonymousreply 4206/16/2012

I was sitting next to Catherine Deneuve in a Paris restaurant about 25 years ago. She was really stunning.

by Anonymousreply 4306/17/2012

Binoche looks great, she hasn't had work done.

by Anonymousreply 4406/17/2012

Susan Sarandon, Sigorney Weaver, Mirren, Streep, Bullock, Diane Lane, Julia Roberts, Diane Keaton all look pretty good. Unlike a lot of male actors in their age range, these ladies haven't gotten fat.

by Anonymousreply 4506/17/2012

Harry Hamlin has had the best work of guys in HWood or rather the best looking results. Clooney, however, is the recipient of the best eye work maybe ever.

by Anonymousreply 4606/17/2012

Hamlin and Clooney are good examples of the best cosmetic work for men.

For women, I'd vote for Bruce Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 4706/17/2012

Diahann Carroll looks amazing at 77. I loved how she freely admitted to having had plastic surgery through the years when she made an appearance on Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 4806/17/2012

Actress, Anne Jeffreys, at 90, looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 4906/17/2012

ME! And if you don't like it your a hateful hater from haterville!!!

by Anonymousreply 5006/17/2012

I had me some plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 5106/17/2012

Ali MaGraw. Absolute amazing work. She even discussed it on Oprah.

Jane Fonda also has had good work.

by Anonymousreply 5206/17/2012

R20--What's wrong with your penis?

by Anonymousreply 5306/17/2012

What have Meryl Streep and Sandra Bullock had done to their faces?

by Anonymousreply 5406/23/2012

I'm not french, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5506/23/2012

The gold standard is Sophia Loren, despite her consistent denials that she's ever has any work done (all patently false - she must have had dozens of procedures to look that good well into her 70s). Raquel Welch looks stunning for her age as well. Among younger women, Sandra Bullock looks fantastic, even though her eye job is obvious, and Demi Moore looked great before she went anorexic a few months before her meltdown last fall

On the male side, both Tom Cruise and John Travolta look amazingly good for their ages (though I know you people detest both of them), so I assume the Church of $cientology pays top dollar for their work. Travolta's only failure was not getting hair transplants and settling for a toupee.

by Anonymousreply 5606/23/2012

Britt Ekland (69) and Honor Blackman (86). You decide.

by Anonymousreply 5706/23/2012

I am not a fan of Tom Cruise, but I have to admit the work he's had done is excellent. Very natural looking. Of course he denies he's ever had anything done, like everybody else, but we all know that's horseshit.

I would love to know who his surgeon was.

You can tell when a famewhore always-in-the-public-eye celeb like Cruise has had work done, because there is a period of several months where they just disappear and don't re-emerge until their work has settled.

by Anonymousreply 5806/23/2012

R58, I forget his name, but Tammy's surgeon is allegedly a doctor in Brazil considered to be one of the best plastic surgeons, if not *the* best, on the planet. I believe he sees clients on his own private island, which should give you an idea of the rates he charges. He's quite old now, I hear (in his 80s, I think), but his apprentices are apparently equally well-skilled, and he directly supervises the surgeries of his VVVIP list (extra Vs intentional - everyone who goes is at least a VIP, but only top-of-the-line actors, royalty and Saudi sheikhs (and their wives) are supposed VVVIPs).

by Anonymousreply 5906/23/2012

Eileen Davidson

by Anonymousreply 6006/23/2012

Debbie Harry has had a great facelift or two. Preserved her natural features. Was supposedly done by Sherrill Aston in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 6106/23/2012

Carol Burnett. In the 90's, to me she was a great example of good work on an older person.

by Anonymousreply 6206/23/2012

R59. I think this is the surgeon you're referring to:

by Anonymousreply 6306/23/2012

Julianne Moore has skin like a toddler, and she's in her 50s

by Anonymousreply 6406/23/2012

Used to be Kitty Carlisle Hart and Dina Merrill had the best face lifts in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 6506/23/2012

Erika Slezak.

by Anonymousreply 6606/23/2012

It goes to whoever does the ABC soap ladies. I didn't watch OLTL or GH for over 10 years. I came back a couple of months before OLTL went off the air and I swear none of them looked a day older than when I last saw them. Now it's the same with the GH ladies, well, the actress playing Tracy Q looks a little older but not much and the rest look the same. The actress who plays Robin still looks 8 years old.

by Anonymousreply 6706/23/2012

This was filmed a few days ago. Barbra looks amazing for 70! She looks much better than Cher and Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 6807/04/2012

I saw Christie up close at a small party in 2009 and she glowed. Amazing beauty.

by Anonymousreply 6907/04/2012

Bow. Down. Bitches.

by Anonymousreply 7007/04/2012

Haha. Look at picture 29. Her boobs don't match and the rest of her is a mess. Just looking for flaws in a gorgeous woman.

by Anonymousreply 7107/04/2012

Three close encounters in recent years.

Tippi Hendron. Looked great, had the appropriate wrinkles for a woman her age.

Ditto Stephanie Powers. Was a bit startled when I pulled her ear forward looking for scars. Wasp, sweetie, wasp.

Another ditto for Jane Seymour. Didn't have that "ridin on the wing of the Concorde" look.

They have great doctors who make them look like they've had a good night sleep. Case in point, my friend Harriett, 79. Had another facelift a few years ago. A friend said to me, "It doesn't look like she's had a facelift." To which I replied, she spent A LOT of money to make it look like she didn't have a facelift.

by Anonymousreply 7207/04/2012

Raquel Welch, especially because she still looks like Raquel Welch.

by Anonymousreply 7307/04/2012

Rupert Everett owns this thread.

by Anonymousreply 7407/04/2012

No, Rupert Everett owns the "what the hell happened to his face" thread.

by Anonymousreply 7507/24/2012

Sandra Bullock was photographed on "THE HEAT" set on Monday, August 13, 2012.

She was wearing sunglasses, but her face looks younger! She sometimes looks "off", but the photos below are good.

Overall, Sandra Bullock has a "youthful" vibe. What do you think she has had done to her face?

by Anonymousreply 7608/15/2012

[quote]Tippi Hendron.... Stephanie Powers

I hope your close encounters weren't too close, moron.

by Anonymousreply 7708/15/2012

Taschen have a huge coffee table book on plastic surgery. Ivo Pitanguy (Tammy's doc) is called the Michaelangelo of the scalpel. He did Imelda's hands after they were slashed to pieces during the knife attack. No scars.

by Anonymousreply 7808/15/2012

Imelda Staunton? Marcos?

by Anonymousreply 7908/15/2012

Doesn't Pitanguy more or less supervise other surgeons now that he's up in age?

by Anonymousreply 8008/15/2012

I'm not sure if 73 year old Michael Cimino looks good, but he does look youthful.

by Anonymousreply 8109/03/2012

If it's fake, it's very good work.

Matt Bomer then...

by Anonymousreply 8211/27/2012

Matt Bomer now.

by Anonymousreply 8311/27/2012

The only things Matt Bomer did are a good haircut, losing some babyfat and wiping the sweat off his face,

by Anonymousreply 8411/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 8511/27/2012

Joan Collins

Beverly D'Angelo

Lauren Koslow

by Anonymousreply 8611/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 8711/27/2012

[quote]Imelda Staunton? Marcos?

Imelda Marcos.

No one is after darling Imelda Staunton.

by Anonymousreply 8811/27/2012

notice there a no serious close ups. bet she would show her age in those piccies

by Anonymousreply 8911/27/2012

[quote]Doesn't Pitanguy more or less supervise other surgeons now that he's up in age?

Not sure. I'm sure he supervises to some degree given it's his clinic. However my plastic surgeon is quite elderly (young blond wife of course) but still working. Like Pitanguy he's not just a run of the mill slice, yank and sew hack, but a master of the underlying musculature. While I didn't look younger, I sure looked better. It was weird to see my face's contours match my old passport photo. I got the "have you been on holiday?" comments. All that said, however subtle the work, you never ever look exactly like your old self. But I didn't give a fuck about that, never having looked at my old self much in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 9011/27/2012

It's the women in their 60's and 70's who still look youthful and most of all contemporary that impress me. The ones who don't look like they're trying. Who still look real:

Arianna Huffington looks great at 62.

Andrea Mitchell 66

Martha Stewart looks youthful at 71.

Susan Sarandon 66

Helen Mirren 67

Carol King looks amazing at 70. She shows up now and then on Morning Joe. And to think: her first hit was "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" for the Shirelles. In 1960.

Hats off to Angela Landsbury for still looking like Angela Landsbury at 87.

And of course Carmen Dell'Orefice at 81.

by Anonymousreply 9111/27/2012

Doubt Bomer had any major work done. He's also caked in makeup in R83's link so that could account for him looking different.

by Anonymousreply 9211/27/2012

Has anyone mentioned Diane Sawyer? She looks spectacular and natural with NO signs of plastic surgery or fillers....though I imagine she must have had something done.

by Anonymousreply 9311/27/2012

Christie Brinkley let herself age a little bit, but after that long drawn-out divorce, she had the surgery. She has always looked amazing. She looked tight for a while, and she still does a little bit, but she must have paid top dollar. It's amazing how bad work can render someone unrecognizable, but she looks great.

I love her daughter Alexa Ray. I think she's the sweetest, kindest girl. Very delicate. I feel little sorry for her.

And suddenly we find out that Alec and Kim produced, not a little pig, but this...Ireland Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 9411/27/2012

The nostrils are smaller and the tip is sharper. Nothing dramatic, but it's there.

by Anonymousreply 9511/27/2012

And now.

by Anonymousreply 9611/27/2012

Yep. Bomer's clearly had some work done. Most actors and actresses have had work done. Even if it's only "refining" already fairly good features, it's still work.

by Anonymousreply 9711/27/2012

r81, He looks great. But very different to what he used to.

Other good examples of men's work: Johnny Depp's hair transplants look great as do Mitt Romney's. Clooney's eye work is pristine - that area of his face looks 25 years younger than it should. Travolta would have been a saggy jowled beast of a man without his face work. Ben Stiller has probably had the most responsible plastic surgery in the last 10 years as anyone.

by Anonymousreply 9811/27/2012

Are there any recent pics of Raquel Welch?

by Anonymousreply 9911/27/2012

Jaclyn Smith still looks great. Her surgery doesn't look overdone. Kate Jackson and Farrah, on the other hand, weren't as successful.

by Anonymousreply 10011/27/2012

[quote]How'd she survive without severe sun damage? Seriously, she was always tan.

My old dermatologist in California told me he'd met C.B. before and that her skin was "spotted like a leopard" up close (and beneath the makeup).

by Anonymousreply 10111/27/2012

yeah Bomer had a nose refinement done - just a tweak. It's very common among celebrities.

Kim Basinger was looking really overfilled but I just checked some recent pics and she is looking good (other than an odd hairline). She has amazing skin.

Kate Beckinsale is not that old (39) but the work she gets is impeccable. Her skin is better than most women 10 yrs her junior.

by Anonymousreply 10211/28/2012

Oh please. My nose narrowed and my nostrils got smaller with just 10 years of aging. It happens to most people. My cheek bones also became more prominent.

It's called losing your baby fat. People look different at 20 than they do at 35.

by Anonymousreply 10311/28/2012

15 years yes, but you can clearly see his nose has changed from between the 2004 and 2006 photos.

by Anonymousreply 10411/28/2012

Besides, he's an actor. Most of them have something fixed or tweaked. It's not an indictment, it's just a part of their business.

Hey, at least they didn't fuck up his face. It happens.

So the legend of Deneuve's golden mesh - it's a crock, right?

by Anonymousreply 10511/28/2012

We are just now three weeks into healing from our second SMAS lift!

Now we know why homosexual tinymeat brad pitt had that beard for so long - to cover up the swelling of her recovery from an SMAS lift and other proceedures.

by Anonymousreply 10611/28/2012

I had to google SMAS facelift.

It's the one where they peel your face off, tighten things up underneath and then drape your face back on over it.

by Anonymousreply 10711/28/2012

noses continue to grow our entire lives, but they don't tend to streamline and become less bulbous in 3 years. He's had a nose refinement, but so have many, many celebs.

by Anonymousreply 10811/28/2012

I can't see what he thought was wrong with it that he wanted to get it fixed. His nose was fine!

by Anonymousreply 10911/28/2012

Pamela Harriman was often said to have had the world's best facelift.

by Anonymousreply 11011/28/2012

Pamela Harriman was also said to have the world's best vajayjay lift, she was such a fucking whore.

by Anonymousreply 11111/28/2012

Congrats MPC. You went to Pitanguy's island?

by Anonymousreply 11211/28/2012

R109 it may have not been something he was looking to fix himself: it could have been suggested by image consultants or an agent. Noses are not supposed to draw any attention to themselves or be a focal point on the face (even though they are right in the center!).

Some more obvious but well done nose refinements: Ryan Gosling, Halle Berry (she's actually had multiple nose procedures over the yrs)

by Anonymousreply 11311/30/2012

I love Morgan!

by Anonymousreply 11411/30/2012

We had an SMAS lift three 24 days ago and we are not really happy with the results, still a lot of swelling and some bruising, hair loss around the temples, will it grow back?

by Anonymousreply 11512/02/2012

No it will not, R115!

by Anonymousreply 11612/02/2012

Ryan Gosling's nosejob is so obvious that it's ruined his face.

by Anonymousreply 11712/02/2012

Did Matt do anything besides lose weight and get a nosejob? He looks so much better now, not that I thought he was ugly before, that it's hard to believe those two things alone were reponsible for such improved looks.

by Anonymousreply 11812/02/2012

R102, Kim Basinger has had that hairline all her life. Look at photos of her childhood Breck advertisements.

by Anonymousreply 11912/02/2012

R24, a coworker of mine had a similar face lift. The surgeon told her that the results are much better and they have injectibles that are better solutions for the forehead and eye area.

by Anonymousreply 12012/02/2012

Thank God I won't have to make a decision on plastic surgery for another 25 years. At least.

by Anonymousreply 12112/02/2012

So it's possible to look good after plastic surgery? I wish someone had told that to MY surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 12212/02/2012

Bette Midler. She looks better now than she did in her 20s/30s.

by Anonymousreply 12312/02/2012

Is that plastic surgeon on The Drs supposed to be good?

by Anonymousreply 12412/02/2012

Florence Henderson looks incredible for 78.

Tab Hunter looks outstanding for 81.

by Anonymousreply 12512/02/2012

R90-Can you give us the name of your surgeon please? And can anyone recommend someone in the US for facial plastic surgery? Thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 12612/02/2012

R16, I saw Debbie Harry without makeup. She looks her age. She looked like someone's grandma.

by Anonymousreply 12712/02/2012

R119 fair enough, seems she has! Basinger looks great. She looks a little shiny from botox and clearly uses fillers, but it's all very tastefully done. She looks fantastic! She needs to go back to softer layers and hair swept over that huge forehead though!

by Anonymousreply 12812/02/2012

Some women with great skincare/ cosmetic procedures:

Heather Graham: about to turn 43 but she could probably pass for 33-35 in person.

Gina Gershon: nice skin for a 50 yr old

Famke Janssen: 48, doesn't necessarily look younger, but great skin and good use of fillers to soften extremely angular features and thin frame.

by Anonymousreply 12912/02/2012

Is there such a thing as putting a fine gold mesh (or mesh of some kind) under the skin and having it keep the skin/face/neck taut?

It's "the Deneuve Rumor" and I've always assumed it was untrue but you never know.

by Anonymousreply 13012/02/2012

Well, they definitely do mesh lifts on breasts. I believe there are also mesh facelifts for the face, but these are far more rare.

by Anonymousreply 13112/02/2012

"My nose narrowed and my nostrils got smaller with just 10 years of aging."

ROFLMAO. Your nose doesn't get smaller over time. Our noses actually grow slightly over time. You are just making excuses for stars who have had obvious work.

by Anonymousreply 13212/02/2012

r129, I recently saw Gershon on Chelsea's show and she looked phenomenal. I had no idea she was 50.

by Anonymousreply 13312/02/2012

Paula Abdul is 50 and looks amazing for her age.

by Anonymousreply 13412/02/2012

Gina Gershon and Paula Abdul are 50?! How the hell old does that make ME!!???

by Anonymousreply 13512/02/2012

Good lord - how can you say Brinkley has good genes when it's all plastic surgery? She doesn't even look like herself - in any given picture she looks like Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Catherine Oxenberg or a combination of all three.

by Anonymousreply 13612/03/2012

David Duchovny has had a fairly recent facelift, he was getting jowly and now that has been 'corrected'.

by Anonymousreply 13712/08/2012

Here's a picture of a high school Zachary Levi. Did he have a nose job or not? I'm terrible at spotting these things.

by Anonymousreply 13812/01/2013

I don't get the appeal of Christie Brinkley at all. She looks like the epitome of a dumb blonde. She has the same facial expression in pretty much every picture. Like if her smile is plastered to her face.

by Anonymousreply 13912/01/2013

Christie is so cute, her look is more interesting now than when she was in her 20's.

by Anonymousreply 14012/01/2013

I nominate Cindy Crawford for this award.

by Anonymousreply 14112/01/2013

Diahann Carroll looks amazing

by Anonymousreply 14212/01/2013

Raquel at 73 has them all beat.

by Anonymousreply 14312/01/2013

[R121] Catherine, honey, you've already had plastic surgery. Don't you remember you corrected that Boris Yeltsin lid action you were starting to get on your eyes at such a young age?

by Anonymousreply 14412/01/2013

Cyndi Lauper looks amazing.

Good genes, good doc or both.

by Anonymousreply 14512/01/2013

She might be mean and spiteful, but she looks amazing

by Anonymousreply 14612/03/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 14712/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!