Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Russian Immigrants

What's our opinion?

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 2511/14/2012

Like any other group...some nice people, some jerks, some hotties, some uglies...

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 111/14/2012

They do have a way of running the system for their needs do they not?

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 211/14/2012

THICK FAT UNCUT COCK

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 311/14/2012

They're scum. All corrupt and with no feeling.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 411/14/2012

I live in an area with plenty of Russians but I haven't fucked with 1 yet...I hope to soon.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 511/14/2012

"Don't fuck with the Russians...that's all I'm sayin'." -- Tony Soprano

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 611/14/2012

I've had lots of Russian cock, both here in the States and in Russia/USSR. They're no bigger or better than Americans, apart from being uncut.

What's the fascination so many queens have with Russians? Do you still think of them as "forbidden fruit"?

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 711/14/2012

They speak in a choppy way. "I go to store," instead of "the" store.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 811/14/2012

Didn't Sigourney Weaver play one in that movie she did about the mother and daughter con artists?

"What good is to me now? He has no pipiska."

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 911/14/2012

Violent, criminal and terribly homophobic.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1011/14/2012

I knew a lot of native New Yorkers who did NOT take fondly to all the Russian people moving into their neighborhoods.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1111/14/2012

The Soviet System produced few cultural benefits.

But those people did save the world from the Nazi threat.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1211/14/2012

Sorry to say it, but they're probably the one group most NY'ers (regardless of race/religion/ethnicity) agree on... and not in a good way.

Rampant fraud on a scale I've never witnessed before and rude as hell.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1311/14/2012

I worked for a contractor supply company and because of the recent influx of Russian contractors, we had to put the majority of our stock, behind a security wall.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1411/14/2012

I think they need to stop Russian and learn to slow down.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1511/14/2012

Why are they all so dour?

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1611/14/2012

Nasty, abrupt, cutthroat, homophobic and corrupt. They game the system like no one else can. When they get off the plane in the U.S., often their relatives and associates have already set up government benefits for them under fraudulent auspices.

And the Russian mob is not only far more violent than La Cosa Nostra, it's deeply intertwined with many of the recent wave of immigrants.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1711/14/2012

As others have mentioned, they are seem to know how to scam the system. There's ton of them in Brighton Beach scamming for welfare benefits. IIRC, the government caught a bunch in Brooklyn a few years ago, their benefits stopped and they were fined.

A Russian tart, I met in my doctor's waiting room started telling me her personal business! I guess she assumed I was str8, she was heavily flirting. In her heavily accented English, she started telling me how she scammed to get Medicaid and food stamps!

"I work off books! I make $80,000, NO taxes, that's how I get Medicaid! Call me, I show you how!" Then she handed me her card! I in no way indicated I wanted to be on Medicaid, I have insurance through my job! These Russian are so used to scamming, it's assumed everyone does this?

This young woman was pretty, but looked like a call girl, I'm pretty sure that WAS her off-the-books business. I threw out her card when I got into my doctor's office. I recall she had a fake sounding name, Mysterray, something which sounded like 'mystery'.

I've also experienced Russian women shopping, they will knock you over to get to that sale rack and won't even excuse themselves! If you say something, they will glare at you as if they're about to stab you.

I try to steer clear of Russians.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1811/14/2012

Reagan's fault they're here.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 1911/14/2012

They are at the local flea markets around here. The most obnoxious, rudest, nastiest people you will ever deal with. EVERYONE around here dislikes them, and with good reason. And Heaven forbid they not get their way in a transaction. Oh, and did I mention they act like they do not like us?

Why are they even here in the USA?

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 2011/14/2012

Russians are nasty people. Somalians too.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 2111/14/2012

Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.

And the women dress very stylishly- for 1985.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 2211/14/2012

From what I hear about them on DL I'm glad my city doesn't have that large an influx. They're here but not enough to have a large concentration and they tend to hang out at their own restaurants/clubs. There is one here called the Russian Bear.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 2311/14/2012

[quote]THICK FAT UNCUT COCK

Absolutely. Lots of them frequent the Korean sauna I go to and this is a fact. Some of these men are downright gorgeous.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 2411/14/2012

Many people in England, France and Germany refuse to do business with Russians living in their countries. Russian immigrants, even when they take on British, French or German citizenship, are always and forever Russians.

by Russian Rich Lady, vacuuming in fursreply 2511/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.